The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln

Go down 
+3
alkem5161
leonverde
geo5
7 posters
AuthorMessage
geo5

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-12-16

Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Empty
PostSubject: Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln   Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 3:34 pm

In the second edition of Collette's book he suggests taking the salts from your alkahest, adding an equal amount of gold to them and then firing them in a sealed graphite crucible.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried applying the alkahest to gold in this way? It seems like it would work as the high heat creates a lot of energy and the alkahest salts will vaporize, remain in the vessel, and work on the gold continuously as it remains molten.. Even if the alkahest hasn't been evolved all the way you might get a very effective gold calx elephant

Another question.. what happens if you melt the ph stone with gold.. does that gold become an equally powered ph stone too? study
Back to top Go down
leonverde

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln   Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:14 pm

In another forum I found to use the fixed salt which is mostly sodium chloride from another source,nitric acid and gold.let all be dissolve and evaporate to crystals and then fuse it and you will have a philosopher's stone with no power at the moment ,after this you have to multiply it in power ...salt + nitric acid + gold = red purple stone with no power.. This method was discovered by a member called solarseeker in another forum. He said this is a modern way to cheat.. God bless you
Back to top Go down
leonverde

PostSubject: Re: Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln   Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 5:55 pm

If you try this method of salt,gold and nitric acid ,you will save a big time ,energy ,error and trials just to ferment the salt with gold; This method does not need high temperatures like a kiln ,in other words,you also are saving your money in buying a brand new expensive kiln.. God bless you people!
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln   Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 7:49 pm

Worth a try if its that easy
Back to top Go down
leonverde

PostSubject: Re: Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln   Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 8:07 pm

Here is a book from 1990 of a woman named Danesa merelle who claims she made the philosopher's stone using certain acids ,she said that her stone transmuted tin and lead into gold , (there are pictures of the transmuted metals and the stone she used )in her book she have her recepy and she claims is very easy,but unfortenlly the book is in Spanish:
http://lapisphilosophorum1.blogspot.com/?m=1
Back to top Go down
Russel bridges

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2018-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln   Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 3:59 pm

I learned in plumbing class about electrochemical corrosion, if you have two materials in opposing galvanic ratings and as water running through the pipe as a medium for the ions then the electrical interactions will cause corrosion. Thats what made me come back to this forum and try my own experiments.
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln   Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 12:08 am

Russel bridges wrote:
I learned in plumbing class about electrochemical corrosion, if you have two materials in opposing galvanic ratings and as water running through the pipe as a medium for the ions then the electrical interactions will cause corrosion. Thats what made me come back to this forum and try my own experiments.

What you present here, Russel, is valuable knowledge!  cheers

Can we not all see the a description of our Art in the above post!

In the class of electrochemical corrosion, you learned about Opposites; how two materials acting as Polarities can work as One unit using Water as its medium. Corrosion, something that was previously unseen, suddenly appears in the pipe (or vessel). It is all so clear!

Wonderful post!
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2022-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln   Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2022 12:53 am

I have indeed mixed the alkahest that is the salts of Saturn and powdered them in gold placing ins sealed cruble and a metallic white stone appeared. Not sure if I did the process long enough becused I was rushed however this metallic white stone shined like silver diamonds I can't describe much further. I had it mailed to me in Vegas where I was going back and my envelopes showed up in the mail with a tiny slit missing In it and the stone gone! I swear this on everything! The aduacitiy to send me a tampered envelope with my missing stone. Peculiar. I'm not a conspiracy minded person either but someone did not want me having that material. I will try to make again when I get my crucible because it wotks
Back to top Go down
https://covivitas.com/
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln   Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2022 3:39 pm

IAOhohenheim wrote:
I have indeed mixed the alkahest that is the salts of Saturn and powdered them in gold placing ins sealed cruble and a metallic white stone appeared. Not sure if I did the process long enough becused I was rushed however this metallic white stone shined like silver diamonds I can't describe much further. I had it mailed to me in Vegas where I was going back and my envelopes showed up in the mail with a tiny slit missing In it and the stone gone! I swear this on everything! The aduacitiy to send me a tampered envelope with my missing stone. Peculiar. I'm not a conspiracy minded person either but someone did not want me having that material. I will try to make again when I get my crucible because it wotks

What makes you think your ''white stone'' IS the authentic Alchemic White Stone?
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln   Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2022 5:27 pm

[quote="tAlchemist"]
IAOhohenheim wrote:

IAOhohenheim likes this post

Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln   Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2022 5:36 pm

Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln 20221216
Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln 20221217
The batch is connected in this test sample

Last edited by IAOhohenheim on Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln   Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2022 5:47 pm

Last edited by IAOhohenheim on Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Hehehe   Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2022 6:12 pm

Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Screen11
Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Screen12

Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Alchemical friends    Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2022 6:20 pm

Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln A02810
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln   Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dissolving gold with alkahest dew salts in kiln
Page 1 of 1