The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skipper and Pulvis

Go down 
+2
PulvisRubeus
Traveller
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 1:44 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 2:28 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Thank you. So you or your Uncle have not made the Stone, but you are expressing your journey as you go along. That is what I needed to know.

I'm not sure why there is so little participation anymore. As I mentioned, I think that Nick was a catalyst - super energy and convincing. This is likely what attracted Sergio.

I think also that nobody succeeded in obtaining anything useful from the GW method. So things have died down. Some of the members from here have gone to other forums where they post more regularly.

Even if there is little activity here, it still serves as a good archive of Nick's posts and ideas. There is some very useful information that can be found here and it would be a shame if this forum closed. All that information would then be lost forever and Nick's contributions would have been in vain. I think that's one of the main reasons Bluefloor kept this forum open.

As for alchemy, I think the very foundation should start with the philosophical understanding by the old alchemists of how metals evolved in the earth. It is alien to our own modern chemical understanding, but it is the way to the minds of the alchemists. Their explanations may have been wrong, but their observations were totally correct. Thus we can begin to understand the observations, ingredients and process by understanding their minds and how they thought things worked.

I agree that meditation and insights are key, but also that these insights should be guided by what the alchemists wrote.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 3:28 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 3:32 pm

I think we're totally misunderstanding each other.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 3:36 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 3:59 pm

See, that's why I said we don't understand each other. All I wanted to know is whether you have made the Stone or whether you were approaching it in some other way. Now that I know you are looking for something more than just the Stone, I can follow the discussion more clearly. Although is is still alchemy if you are approaching it differently, or is it a related type of Philosophy?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 4:25 pm

[i]PulvisRubeus wrote:
Hello Traveller,

I will be very frank and honest as is my way, and hope my words will not offend. (Sincere honesty sometimes has a tendency to offend). As I see it, there are several issues. The first is that almost everyone on this list seems to have lost interest now that Nick is gone. I think only about 3 or 4 people have even bothered to post in the last few months. Nick came up with some fascinating approaches, but he never did make the Philosophers Stone (I know because I knew him reasonably well and worked with him on one of the books he wrote). So now there is a vacuum because nobody seems to know the direction that Nick was heading towards. The current owner of this forum was supposed to gather together all of Nick's notes that he left (to his sister or brother?) after he passed away and post them here, but he seems to have lost interest. At least I have not seen any of the notes to date. .......[/i]

hi every body

Now what about the question that you ask yourselves because of your not here in the forum there is no participation imno I think is obvious nik was a true catalyst but certainly nik also spoke clearly and without metaphors and sayings or not these processes on which experienced were explicit and clear and precise right imho this very clear line justly imposed in all the forums and sharing open to him rightly obliged to all the forum went on right now these total sharing behaviors are not there and each one tells only half or partiality researches deliberately censored and then appeal to the false tradition of silly secret that rightly abhorred nik and not tolerated, and this was one of the true sizes of nik and this forum that thanks to what in the past was really so special and exceptional precious and so different from all others imho

my best regard

salve a tutti

ora che dire alla domanda che vi ponete del perche il non qui nel forum non c'è partecipazione imno secondo me è presto detto nik era un vero catalizzatore certo ma nik anche parlava chiaro e senza metafore e detti o non detti i processi su cui sperimentava erano espliciti e chiari e questa imho giusta precisa linea molto netta la giustamente imponeva a tutto il forum e con la condivisione aperta da lui obbligata giustamente a tutti il forum proseguiva ora queste giusti comportamenti di totale condivisione non ci sono e ogniuno dice solo parzialita o mezze ricerche volutamente censurate per poi appellarsi alla falsa tradizione dello stupido segreto che giustamente nik aborriva e non tollerava e questo era una della vere grandezze di nik e di questo forum che grazie a cio nel passato era veramente tanto prezioso speciale ed eccezzionale e tanto differente da tutti gli altri imho

my best regard
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 4:58 pm

Great post, alexbr, and I agree. I think the reason that many use yet more riddles is that they never were able to discover the Stone themselves, but like to sound mysterious as though they know something that nobody else knows. Makes them feel real special.

Others may have stumbled onto something "unusual", but "unusual doesn't mean that it's necessarily alchemical. Again, rather than sharing so everyone can work together to try to get to the bottom of the mystery, they like to create more riddles and metaphors and increase the amount of confusion in alchemy, especially when it's not really alchemy.

Thus the amount of confusion in alchemy has grown exponentially, especially since Internet came along. Now few go back to the earliest of treatises and try to understand exactly what the ancient philosophers were trying to say.

Nik did try to share everything he knew, including most of the secrets he discovered. A few he tried to keep secret, but in his enthusiasm, he often provided some big hints. He was very generous in his sharing, and tried to explain everything carefully and as fully as he could.

Traveler is also very generous in his sharing, and has provided some fascinating insights, although not necessarily related to traditional alchemy.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 6:11 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 6:01 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 11:39 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 5:55 pm

OK everybody, let me see if I got this right. Alexbr: Respected Nick to the point of an almost lovingly affection. Though you (Alexbr) have probably read everything Nick has written and explained, you haven't quite figured out how to start.
Traveller: Thinks respectfully that Nick was working without the permission from "allmighty wisdom", because to get anything that important you have to be qualified first.... In fact, everybody needs to be "well read" FIRST!
and PulvisRubeus not only knew and respected Nick, you worked with him as well! But you are still searching too...(still waiting for your reply to my PM)
This Forum is not all that young anymore and we are not getting any interest from interesting Tip givers, like Sergio Alejandro.
Now, I'm new here, but... I got to know this Forum the week Nick died. Back then, the Forum was not accepting any new members.. BAM! I couldn't even pay my condolenses.
I read here alot, back then and I learned alot, but I couldn't ask questions. Now, I can... and you guys are the only ones left to pick brains with....

If we can't raise the interest here, Bluefloor might just want to close this matter for lack of interest. That would be a shame.

Now Traveller, you admonished me for being "a businessman" and that "I should go". Though I am not even close to the character of one of our members "sovereignty". Now that's a businessman, partner! Are you gonna tell him to "Go" too? I am not a Businessman, not even close. I have been brought up to WORK, whether as a Truck driver or a Pool player in a Tournament or as a hobby chemist in my basement Laboratory. I hold very strong views as to why I want to do something, because I am prepared to WORK at it and hard. I could write a book on reasons: Why
The very first correspondence I have in a Forum I have been a good 3 years at, in trying to get in. To learn, of which I already have, via Internet, this Forum and a couple of moral anecdotes from you and in the end, you tell me I should go...

Now, this may have come about through the fact that I "LIED" to you and you somehow smelled this and lost your interest in me. Mmmhh! OK, would you like to ask me why I lied to you? Would the other two concerned in this Thread like to know as well?

OK, but first understand from what post/thread we are talking about. My prayer... read it again.
I'll get back to this later.
hopefully Sergio is monitoring this....
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 7:14 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 8:17 pm

Traveller wrote:
when I was said you to go, it means I don't want you to take any trouble, in spending your time in this lost art, lost site, lost members
Are you trying to stop this Forum???

Quote :
as far as I can see, is as everyone brought on all forum sites just by mistakenly. Just like you came here, and many 100s of peoples, when nick started this site.
Do you think I am here by mistake?

Now Traveller, I told you that I LIED to you! That means, I DIDN'T TELL YOU THE TRUTH!! scratch
And I am willing to admit this and come, more or less, forward... and this doesn't interest you?  scratch
Do you even know what it was that I didn't tell the truth about? Or, are you too afraid this Thread will get
Quote :
many 100s of peoples
more interested in THIS FORUM?
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 9:22 pm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p7uoozGCKQ        Take a look at this Exclamation
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:26 pm

hi skipperthekipper il video in youtube no work
put a good link thanks

my best egard
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 4:05 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 6:49 am

@ Alexbr: I had it locked. It should work now..
@ Traveller: Question marks are used for proper punctuation.
They would all like to be answered. All question marks...
Do you still want me to leave this Forum??????
Do you think I am here by mistake?????

Note: The more "Question marks" placed at the end of a sentence, the more the Author wishes an answer. Comprende Hombre
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 7:23 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:55 am

Good news, now that is an answer, although you DID do a little running around!
Did you click my Link?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 10:46 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 2:51 pm

skipperthekipper wrote:

and PulvisRubeus not only knew and respected Nick, you worked with him as well! But you are still searching too...(still waiting for your reply to my PM)
Unfortunately, this forum does not seem to provide a notification of private messages, so I didn't see it until I read this message.

I have since responded to your PM - please check your Private Message Folder.
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Been there, done that. Go to Travellers post on reprimands. See you there.
Traveller! Be cool with your "over" edits. Don't be afraid, I'm your friend, OK!?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 4:13 pm

I have been thinking from yesterday, that if I say I don't know about alchemy, then in this case I have many options to get involve into different paths..... But here if I say or someone say that he know rightly about alchemy, then I think our first obligation should have to be, that we restrain peoples to go to that path, which might get poisoned them, or could lead them to some harmful effects. Because they don't know, where to go.

My all of the statements on the forum of Reprimands, were only to illumine that purpose on screen.

What do you say about it???

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skipper and Pulvis
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next