The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Purpose of Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 1:15 am

I hope everyone will be doing good, after my research I gave my pc to someone, that's why for some time I had lost my connection to the forum, now I am using someone's laptop secretly and about the touch mobile I never used such a thing, I don't like peoples always wasting their time in such devices, in place of using them for their right purpose. Anyways back to the topic,...

Alchemy is a very strange art that on one side it is the main reason and the main purpose of our life on earth and on the other side as philosophers say that whoever tries to follow the path of alchemy without having the right knowledge, this art is his biggest enemy, (i.e, he will do much harm to himself in this way). The complete thorough research and a little experiment can get everyone onto the right path, but always remember that without the guidance of a good teacher as well as without a good luck you still cannot bring any change after your whole research to all the alchemical texts.

I will give to all the researchers a very good clue that philosophers mentioned the phenomena of rain as their starting of the work and the development of the child inside the womb as the completion of their work, between the starting and the completion phase of their work there comes the purification of their matter (mercury and sulfur).

Holy scriptures are the very first and primary source of our science, in fact the only message in all the holy scriptures and the message of all the messengers sent by God is just ONE. In this respect, the only holy Quran is unchanged, in comparison to the previous holy books revealed by God.

The reason for their change is that the people could not be able to understand the holy words, or they try to understand their meanings by translating and attaching the details for their better understanding. But they forget that the potency of the words as is written word by word it is being lost. As all the holy books came from the seventh sphere so then they forget that there has been used the language of the sky (of high philosophy) and not any language of the earth. I have not seen yet anyone even the priests (molana, imam) who have the right understanding of the holy books or the words of their messenger, as I said earlier that they welcome everyone because they have chosen that way that where they try to understand and pretend to know everything, but if they know nothing of Alchemy then they know nothing about the right religion chosen by God for all the humankind. The only thing which differentiates us from the other creatures on earth is the right understanding of this sacred science Alchemy. As the philosophers say that a person who has a right understanding of this art “is the men among the beasts”.

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 12:40 am

Truthfully saying I’ve never been able to understand the words used in the scriptures like “sheep”, sometimes a cow, sometimes camel, and sometimes the goat, and then my deeper insights gave me the answer, that why the messengers of God have chosen and gave the names of cattle’s to the matter of the philosophers which means we all are the sheep’s, the animals, the beasts, and through putrefaction by nature after millions of years the matter of the philosophers formed through us, through all the living creatures (animals and plants) but who rightly discovers this phenomenon of nature and be able to use it for his elevation or purification, he is the men among the beasts.

As Allah also says in Quran, “that your food I keep it in the sky”, and what about us who are dependent on the earth and eat everything through the earth. My friend, there is nothing which God has created is useless, our Quran also tells us about only the two kinds of peoples, Kafir and Muslim, Kafir means the people who have a curse by God they are sheep's and they will contribute to the formation of matter after millions of years of putrefaction, which Quran says as it is their punishment in hell (under the earth), and the other kind is of the Muslims who is God gifted and is blessed by the God and having the Hadaya (enlightenment) they use the matter for their salvation or redemption (i.e. for the attainment of heaven).
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 12:55 am

He who eats from the earth, the earth calls him, and one day he will be inside the earth (hell), and he who eats from the sky (upper sphere), the sky calls him, and one day he will be inside the sky (heaven). Remember sheep is halal which has a connection towards the sky (basilius calls it the supper celestial world), and everything except this is taboo (haram) means feeding yourself through the common earth.

Para 7, verse no. 3, surah Almaidah (means the table spread with food), this is the only place in the whole Quran where Allah has mentioned the right way for the starting of the work which is exactly as per the books of the philosophers, and that is all about cutting the sheep and other cattle's, but not of the earth but of the heaven, as per of the sunna (Ebrahimi), which animal Allah was created in heaven and then it will come in place of Ismael (A.S) (Isaac) to slaughter. In other places of Quran, Allah has also mentioned about halal and taboo, but about its cutting with a fully trimmed matter and how to carry the whole process by taking the name of Allah, this is mentioned only in one place in Quran, in other places, Allah has guided us like this, that it has been mentioned previously so the Allah would not like to repeat it, means this is telling us about the most important and secret verse of Quran, whose right understanding differentiates the Muslims from the Kafir (cursed, wretched).
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 3:16 am

Further as come on to the starting of the work then there has been mentioned many times in Quran that Allah sends down the rain (mein), but again there is only one place where Allah mentioned the most potent verse on the relevant topic, surah Ash-Shura, verse No. 28, which translates as “He is the One that sends down rain (even) after (men) have given up all hope, and scatters His Mercy (far and wide). And He is the Protector, Worthy of all Praise”. If we elaborate this phenomena then it has two phases first is the evaporation of water through earth and then to descend or let it fall earth exerts the force equals to the force of the gravity and then after fall water meets the earth, so brings the spring (Mercury, their Pontic Water).

So in the first phase of evaporation of water we need two things, i.e. earth and water (not common or either natural but philosophical) and then in the second phase of the work of causes the rain to fall we again need two things, i.e. attractive force of the earth (secret fire of the philosophers, and the earth (not common but philosophical which is their eagle), and then after both of the phases we end up with the philosophers magistery.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 3:37 am

Again we come to our holy book for further guidance, there has been mentioned in many places "to establish (fix) the prayer and give donation", we start the prayer according to our sunna first we clean our hands, mouth and feet called wudu (preparation for prayer), in total there comes the 7 steps in it (which is actually the purification of Mercury and Sulfur), and then we start to offer the prayer after raising our hands and calling Allahu Akber (Allah is Great) (which is actually the process for fixation of Mercury and Sulfur), in this prayer again comes the 7 steps so what the philosophers say that there are 7 energies inherent in our potent water, means when Allah is saying in Quran to establish (fix) the prayer and give donation (zakat) then he is talking about this potent water of 7 correspondences, whose after fixation (according to the philosophers) it is easy to make gold, so the donation can be performed which is again has been mentioned in sunna is of giving the gold and silver to the needy (87.48 grams (7.5 tola) of gold and 612.36 grams (52.5 tola) of silver “and not any paper currency”) which may then bring blessings (rehmat) to the poor. Fixing the prayer (mercury) which is the end of the work, about this process Allah has given us the signs in Quran that he develops the child inside the womb of his mother in three darknesses, as I also mentioned that the philosophers also relate the process of end of the work to the development of the child inside the womb.

Surah Az-zumar (troops, throngs), verse no. 6, (He makes you in the wombs of your mothers in stages, one after another, in three veils of darkness)

Allah says we have to find out the way to success (Falah), 5 times a day this message has been delivered to us through Azaan (call for the prayer). Allah also says that it is his own will to who he gives his blessings (Hidaya), so it is not in our hands to become an adept (sword) or to become a sheep but all we should to do is that we keep trying knocking the door endlessly until the gate will be opened to us to the philosopher's rosary (their garden, heaven).
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 2:36 am

There is nothing in the whole world (or universe) except Alchemy, each and everything we experience daily these all things are just deviations from the right path, as if we define the science of this modern era then these words will not be wrong that science is nothing but it is only the shitt of Alchemy, the father of modern Science (Newton) as we all know have spent his 40 years in discovering the Alchemy but couldn’t succeed, in his research how many things he experienced he put them in chemistry, like his laws of motion, and of gravity, in reality, his all discoveries are only his results of failure attempts towards Alchemy, his colleague Robert Boyle was also spent his 12 in his research to Alchemy but he also got failed, in the end, he stated that there is a way which leads to the secret science of Alchemy but we couldn’t be able to find it.

There is no law (civil or common or customary or religious law or any mixed legal systems), there is no any code of conduct, such things are also the result of deviation of peoples from the path of alchemy, in Arab countries, there is a law of 40 lashes which thing comes from our sunna, our prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his friend (first Caliph) Abu Bakr (A.S.) announced the punishment to hit 40 lashes to the person who drinks wine,…

Bukhari wrote:
The Prophet beat a drunk with palm-leaf stalks and shoes. And Abu Bakr gave (such a sinner) forty lashes. (Bukhari, Punishments, vol. 8, 6776)

The words cannot be taken in a literal sense, it is telling us (about putrefaction) to give a heat of philosophical month (40 days) to the matter when it will be drenched by the dew of heaven (wine of the adepts) because lashes and heat having the same planetary charge or corresponding energy.

The punishment hanging again comes from the Hadith and Quran, in surah Yousuf, there is mentioned when he elaborates someone’s dream,…

Quran wrote:
And there entered the prison with him two young men. One of them said, “Indeed, I have seen myself (in a dream) pressing wine.” The other said, “Indeed, I have seen myself carrying upon my head (some) bread, from which the birds were eating. Inform us of its interpretation, indeed, we see you be of those who do good.”
Yusuf predicted that the dream of the first prisoner meant that he would go on to serve wine for the king of Egypt and that the second prisoner would be crucified (hanged) and birds will eat from his head.

It is again telling us about the putrefaction of philosophical wine in pelican to hang it, as when we heat some liquid and give it a space for its evaporation then the condition will be counted as hanging till its death (fixation).

Again the law of chopping of the hands comes from the hadith when a woman of Quraish (a tribe, i.e. philosophers secret matter) had stolen something (sulfur) and Mohammad (PBUH) ordered for the chopping of her hands (fixation and to free it from its subtle humidity) and further said that if his own daughter (Fatima (A.S). i.e. daughter of heaven means the mercury of the philosopher, the moon, also known as the queen of heaven) if she would have done such an act of theft (of stealing sulfur) then he will chop her hands as well (a process of fixation of mercury and to free it from its subtle humidity).

Bukhari wrote:
'A'isha reported that the Quraish had been anxious about the Makhzumi woman who had committed theft, and said: Who will speak to Allah's Messenger (PBUH) about her? They said: Who dare it, but Usama, the loved one of Allah's Messenger (PBUH)? So Usama spoke to him. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (PBUH) said: Do you intercede regarding one of the punishments prescribed by Allah? He then stood up and addressed (people) saying: O people, those who have gone before you were destroyed, because if any one of high rank committed theft amongst them, they spared him; and it anyone of low rank committed theft, they inflicted the prescribed punishment upon him. By Allah, if Fatima, daughter of Muhammad, were to steal, I would have her hand cut off."

In Quran, it is mentioned in Surah Al-Maidah verse No. 38,…
Quran wrote:
As to the thief, male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power.
And in verses No. 33 and 34,…
Quran wrote:
The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter, Except for those who return repenting before you apprehend them. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

There is a lot of debate about the punishment of stoning (or lapidation), they get afraid themselves to implement such a thing because their understanding to the scriptures is wrong.

Bukhari wrote:
Regarding the Pregnant Adulteress from Juhainah whom the prophet (PBUH) ordered to be stoned: A woman of Ghamid came to the Prophet (PBUH) and said: I have committed fornication. He said: Go back. She returned, and on the next day, she came to him again and said: Perhaps you want to send me back as you did to Ma’iz b. Malik. I swear by Allah, I am pregnant. He said to her: Go back. She then returned and came to him the next day. He said to her: Go back until you give birth to a child. She then returned. When she gave birth to a child, she brought the child to him, and said: Here it is! I have given birth to it. He said: Go back, and suckle him until you wean him. When she had weaned him, she brought him (the boy) to him with something in his hand which he was eating. The boy was then given to a certain man of the Muslims and he (the Prophet) commanded regarding her. So a pit was dug for her, and he gave orders about her and she was stoned to death. Khalid was one of those who were throwing stones at her. He threw a stone at her. When drop blood fell on his cheeks, he abused her. The Prophet (PBUH) said to him: Gently, Khalid. By Him in whose hand my soul is, she has reported to such an extent that if one who wrongfully takes extra tax were to repent to a like extent, he would be forgiven. Then gave command regarding her, prayed over her and she was buried.

Second Story: Abu Huraira reported that a person from amongst the Muslims came to Allah's Messenger (PBUH) while he was in the mosque. He called him saying: Allah's Messenger. I have committed adultery. He (the Holy Prophet) turned away from him, He (again) came round facing him and said to him: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery. He (the Holy Prophet) turned away until he did that four times, and as he testified four times against himself, Allah's Messenger (PBUH) called him and said: Are you mad? He said: No. He (again) said: Are you married? He said: Yes. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (PBUH) said: Take him and stone him. Ibn Shihab (one of the narrators) said: One who had heard Jabir b. 'Abdullah saying this informed me thus: I was one of those who stoned him. We stoned him at the place of prayer (either that of 'Id or a funeral). When the stones hurt him, he ran away. We caught him in the Harra and stoned him (to death). This hadith has been narrated through another chain of transmitters.

Third Story: 'Ubada b. as-Samit reported: Allah's Messenger as saying: Receive teaching from me, receive teaching from me. Allah has ordained a way for those women. When an unmarried male commits adultery with an unmarried female, they should receive one hundred lashes and banishment for one year. And in case of a married male committing adultery with a married female, they shall receive one hundred lashes and be stoned to death — Sahih Muslim. 17:4191

On the relevant topic (of stoning) there are many similar hadiths mentioned in a very similar way, as both (first and second) stories are alike in place of pregnant women there is a man in the second story, whenever there come the words of like stoning, crucified, hanged and all leads to death, then it is representing the process of confecting of the stone towards its final fixation.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 1:59 am

The history of wine comes from the earlier holy books (in the bible) it is mentioned that after the flood at first Noah has made the wine, as is written in the bible,…

Noah got drunk after the Flood, and this causes family troubles (Genesis 9:18-29).
There is also mentioned that the Lot’s daughters got their father drunk (Genesis 19:30-38).

Bible wrote:
The lot and His Daughters: Genesis 19: 30-28 "" Now Lot went up out of Zo'ar, and dwelt in the hills with his two daughters, for he was afraid to dwell in Zo'ar; so he dwelt in a cave with his two daughters. And the first-born said to the younger, "Our father is old, and there is not a man on earth to come into us after the manner of all the earth. Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve offspring through our father. "So they made their father drink wine that night; and the first-born went in, and lay with her father; he did not know when she lay down or when she arose. And on the next day, the firstborn said to the younger, "Behold, I lay last night with my father; let us make him drink wine tonight also; then you go in and lie with him, that we may preserve offspring through our father. "So they made their father drink wine that night also; and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he did not know when she lay down or when she arose. Thus both the daughters of Lot were with child by their father. The firstborn bore a son, and called his name Moab; he is the father of the Moabites to this day. The younger also bore a son, and called his name Ben-Ammi; he is the father of the Ammonites to this. ""

It is not to be taken literally but philosophically his two daughters are the philosophers white and red mercuries their blessed and potent waters, Lot here is acting like holy earth which first is to be drenched with the dew of the heaven (philosophical wine) before mating to his both waters.

In Quran Surah Waqiah, (The Inevitable, Event) 56:18,19 there is mentioned about the wine of heaven (Tahoora, philosophical wine),

Quran wrote:
With cups, pitchers, and a drink ˹of pure wine˺ (Tahuran) from a flowing stream, that will cause them neither headache nor intoxication.

On another place in Qur’an again there is mentioned about the Wine (of the Adepts or Prophets) when describing the gardens of paradise (Surah 47.15):

Quran wrote:
A similitude of the Garden which those who keep their duty [to Allah] are promised: Therein are rivers of water unpolluted, rivers of milk whereof the flavor changeth not, rivers of wine delicious to the drinkers, and rivers of clear-run honey.

That on one side our Quran is stopping the use of wine (of the vulgar which makes unconscious) and on other side promising the Muslims that they will get the rivers of wine in heaven which is the secret wine of the adepts, their water of life.

So the word wine is also the result of deviation from the right path, and not only this but also all the other intoxicants most especially heroin the king of all intoxicants, whose preparation starts from the calcination of lime with the opium (pink color wax kind of matter extracted from its plant), which is the result of another wrong method as well as a wrong matter to take it literally results in such a disastrous intoxicant to give big damage to humanity just like as in the case of wine of the vulgar.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 12:52 am

Our each and everything to which we call technology for our facilitation is just nothing but only the minor effects means which brings a change for a very shorter period and gives us a very minimum amount of power, this whole world as we have made it, is lower, according to me we have to break everything we have made so far, break all the buildings to dust, break our all creations what we call innovations, just the natural things like plants, mountains, rivers will let them remain as it is, these scientific technologies, these are the barriers in our pathways, which keeps us away from the true light, if they give us some benefit then on another side these also have some side effects for us, if there will be nothing in this whole world except nature then our chances of getting onto the reality will become more to more increased. WHEN WE ALL ARE GOING TO HELL then it no matter whether our present life is spent with great comfort or not. In the very earlier days of history there were many great adepts, real magicians (not the tricksters), the art of dyeing was alive, the blacksmiths, the art of pottery and blowing of glassware was alive (vessels for alchemical operations), the metallurgists, the art of refining was alive, the art of weaving the clothes, these are the everyone’s pathways else except this brings the deviation for the mankind from its purpose of life on earth, in short, a state of pain will force us to find the remedy, the less comfortable and fewer modifications will force us to go to find the way from the start. In place of ease and comfort if we live in harsh and difficult conditions and everybody will start to find the way then there will be more chances for the discovery of this art, as without getting into the problem no one can think about its solution.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 2:33 am

The word pig (soor) is mentioned in Quran whose meat (pork) is said to be haram (taboo), this is again cannot be taken literally but philosophically, in philosophical writings, it is called by the name of terra damnata or the damned earth which we put away from our matter after its solution or extraction (purification), the process of getting rid of this damn earth is called Rafa haajat (according to sunna) which is performed in bait-Al khala (a separate and a faraway secret place) where no one watches you. After getting rid of this pig or damn earth our matter becomes halal. This earth is also called shaitan (devil) in holy Scriptures, which is present in everything, and if we will not be able to free up every matter from this damned earth, everything will be counted as taboo or haram for us, as what we eat daily. Only the key (philosophical water) can free the halal matter from the haram (taboo). Why we go to the washroom, why we excrete the shitt out of our body, why we urinate, why our body smells, these are the signs of eating the haram (taboo), that we are eating the pig that damned earth along with the food without separating it, according to Quran we are following the route of the devil (shaytan), because the only thing that differentiate the kafir from the Muslim it is what we eat, is it pig’s meat or it is the meat of sheep or cow.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2022 1:08 am

In old days college and madrasa (where religious education has given) were the same, it is again happened because of the deviation of humanity from the right path that this what we call science it has been departed from our religion if still, these both connect then it is just from outside of the party, which (religion) can’t imply or become useful in our practical life to make it more easier in any way. In the whole universe, Allah has created each and everything only to give us the signs of his way to Falah (success), all the other things from since the evolution of mankind made by us are because of the presence of that damn earth in our blood, which distracts our thoughts from going to the origins of this universe.

Just like the topic of wine as it is two-sided in Christianity, there are two-sided topics in Hinduism, there is a holy earth called by the philosophers “Vitriol”, it is also mentioned in Quran that,…

Quran wrote:
"We created man from sounding clay, from mud molded into shape..." (15:26).
"He began the creation of man from clay and made his progeny from a quintessence of fluid" (32:7).

In Hinduism it is called the mother earth, their idolatry means to make idols having their origins by using this mother earth, as we also see such idols in Egypt, again the art and its true meanings have been lost because of losing the right knowledge of this mother earth, in our Muslims scriptures it is said that “paradise lies under the feet of mothers”, and “mothers pray (dua) is like the breeze of paradise”, all are talking about this mother earth and not about our common mothers whose feets peeled and where sticks a lot of dirt there, so how a heaven or breeze could be found there.

After idolatory the second topic is of Cow, in Hinduism they have gone too far in love and in sophism we have gone too far in hate, in short we both are wrong away from the true destination and right understanding of this issue, that in Hinduism how they have gone too far in her love because for them cow is a revered animal, in the Vedas, the oldest of the Hindu scriptures, the cow is associated with Aditi, the mother of all the gods, (Cow Mother, gao mata). Krishna, a central Hindu deity, is often portrayed in stories recounting his life as a cowherd and referring to him as the child who protects cows. That's why they bow before her, they pray for her, give her as much importance as she is the God, they want everything from her, even in her love they gets agree to drink her uriine, it has been said in hindu scriptures that cows milk is a complete diet or nutritional supplement, and it nourishes all creatures but here again it is not talking about the common milk but instead the word mentioned in the books of the philosophers “Virgins Milk”, now as we know that cow is a very innocent animal that’s why they would have been thought that in scriptures it is talking about the milk of this common Cow, but the word innocent doesn’t properly fit in place of Virgin, so results a deviation from the path of reality, and now come on to sophism that how they take this word too far in their detest (hate), the topic has been passed through everyone's eyes, that there were many incidents when a Muslim cut the cow and hindu’s got angry and then in return they cut that man, it is very convenient that if we do such an act of hate to an animal in front of the second party who loves that same animal the most then such things may be happen, anyways the topic has mentioned in our holy book Quran about the slaughtering of the animal like Cow which I have cleared already, as how the sunna (Ebrahimi) is to be performed by taking the animal of the heaven and not of the earth. Now finally if we come onto the analogy of both of the cases then we will realize that we both Hindu and Muslims are wrong but the act of love in giving her extraordinary importance is much better and counted as a very good thing in place of cutting the same innocent speak less animal so brutely into very very small pieces as this creature is not included in God’s creation or as she feels no any pain. SHAME ON US. So in this respect, the Hindus took their turn over the Muslims, maybe that is the reason why India covers more residential areas than Pakistan or Bangladesh after partition even both cases are the results of their ignorance and illiteracy from understanding the reality.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 1:28 am

One thing I have forgotten to point out is that in the Quran, Allah has mentioned the slaughtering of animals of female genders i.e. goat, cow, camel, sheep, there is no mention anywhere about which have a male gender, only the name of the second surah of Quran is bakra (i.e. the name given to the male goat in Urdu) but in Arabic again its meanings are "cow", so Quran didn't reveal in Urdu language but it has been revealed in Arabic so we have to follow the Arabic "cow" and not the Urdu "bakra". It looks strange that we are cutting the male animals because they suppose to be muscular in comparison to the female's meat, and the males also don't have any purpose except to use them as a source of meat, but the females after breeding keep them for as a source of milk and as for giving birth to a child for raising the population of the same animal, in short as a means for business. But an interesting and funny fact is that Allah has said in the Quran that we have to slaughter the female animals even in one place Allah has told us about to slaughter the animal who is pregnant and having a child in her belly, time to think. So the question is that is it the right way of performing this religious rite (sunna Ebrahimi) which we Muslims perform every year ?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 4:16 am

Now come onto another topic there is a sect in our religion named Shia, they have many rituals and traditions to perform, all nearly touches to the mysteries of Alchemy, I suggest if someone want to understand about Alchemy then he should to understand about them, I myself have got many secrets after observing them, they called themselves as momin, there are many secret books written by them for their own alchemical clan where I discovered the right matter of the philosophers, they are said to be the sayyed and coming from the chain of our last prophet Mohammad (phuh), they have a flag of black and red color, they have a faith on panjatan [means 5, Mohammad (PHUH), Fatima, Ali, Hasan, Husain (A.S)], they wear a white metal in their wrist, they mourn in Moharram-ul-Haram (Islamic month) each year, they are actually mourning on a grievous and a very painful massacre of assassination of Muhammad’s family, when yazid took them on Karbala (place in Iraq) and assassinated the imam Hasan (a.s), imam Husain (a.s) and bibi Zainab (a.s), the children’s of hazrat Ali (a.s) (son in law of Muhammad) and of hazrat Fatima (a.s) (daughter of Muhammad). It is mentioned that Yazid doesn’t even let them drink water, and let them die by thirst and hunger, the hot sand of the ground of Karbala was irritating and making them more thirsty, finally when they come out to fight then the soldiers of Yazid decapitate the grandchilds of Muhammad.

If I say that all is allegory and the purpose of this grievous incident is to give us a message as this is the problem in each and every religion of the world that they miss the body message taking it literally as it is, and start following it without going any deeper, the hot and dry sand of ground of karbala is the holy mother earth of the philosophers (vitriol), where bloodshed means the first white holy water (hasan) and then the second red holy water (husain) will be given to the earth, and finally the yellow water will remain (zainab) who will then carry to take the both of the assassinated bodies of her brothers (Hasan and Husain) and in the end everyone’s blood will be merged into the earth by making the philosophers magistry (the stone), there faith on 5 is also taken as a metaphor (air, water, earth, fire and ether), yazid let them die by thirst also tells us that it is the battle for holy water (it is a matter of common sense that the descendants of our dear prophet Muhammad will not drink the common water comes out of the earth but they will drink the water of the heaven (water of life, wine of the adepts), as one day everyone gonna be die and bury into the earth, so the earth of karbala is the place where all the holy waters are drenched into the earth to let the elevation of Islam (derive from the word aslama means submissions to Gods will means confecting the stone), this incidents moral is totally different it is mentioned that they have been defeated and assassinated but still they won the battle as they elevated the true name of Islam (stone) in the end. So all is an allegory, a great inspirational message lies hidden only for those whose heart Allah has opened and gave him such enlightenment to comprehend these mysteries where behind them lies the true light of Islam without any sophistication.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2022 12:53 am

As in mathematics, there is a specific formula for solving a typical problem or equation, in the same way for understanding the ambiguous encrypted words of Quran the way is given in the start of the Quran, the very first verse of Quran surah Fatiha (means Fatah), it is the formula to understand the whole Quran, every prayer of our Muslims start with it, it is also called surah Shafah (remedy), our prophet Muhammad said that by chanting the verse 40 times over the water (water of life) is a cure for all illnesses. The second surah is bakra (means cow), there are mentioned many stories to whom Allah blessed the prophethood in Baitul Mukaddas (Jerusalem), like of Azeez (a.s), and Shamweel (a.s), the story of Azeez (a.s) is very inspiring who carry along with him the water of the grapes and dates in his journey, in the whole Quran there is mentioned everywhere about the gardens of grapes and dates below them the rivers of holy water are flowing, both things are the metaphors for the holy water (grapes) and holy earth (dates), it is very interesting to note that fasting in the month of Ramadan is at the very first mentioned in this surah Bakra, and it is mentioned in hadith (words and actions of Muhammad pbuh), that he opens his fast with dates and keep the fast by drinking grapes water, so it has been clear that before following any religious acts (farz) at first you gotta have the holy matters in hand otherwise it will be a self-made religion and not the one to which Allah has offered us to follow.

And there has also mentioned the story of samri magician who made the golds idol of the cow for worship, there is also mentioned about mon va salva (means sweet and salty) food comes out of the sky, it has been said that the descendants of Bani Israel refused to take the commandments of Allah and then in return Allah has deprived them of the gift of mon va salwa (the food comes out of the sky), so from then since the true art has been lost from our hands, I call it the true art and not this as how the practitioners of alchemy had taken this towards a very different side, as we are known as the gold makers and this is said to be the art of making gold and nothing else, but the peoples who talk about it in this way they don’t know that there are much higher and precious things lies hidden than any gold, anyways the art is very much degraded and known as the fools work.

And the most important there is mentioned a story on which the name of Bakra (the cow) has been given to this surah, that there has happened an incident of killing, and the peoples asked Muhammad (phuh) about the slayer, Muhammad (phuh) then communicated with the god, in the revelation Allah told him that there is a cow whose part (water) when hit to the corpse (earth) then the dead man will become alive and he will tell himself that who had killed him, peoples again asked to Muhammad (phuh) which cow, Muhammad again communicated with the god, he told him in another revelation that it is the cow of a golden color, peoples again asked that where do we look for her, Muhammad again revealed to them that it is found under the mines.

All is an allegory, it is telling us that until the corpse (earth) will not become alive by using the mine of a golden cow (mercury) it will not sound working, its slayer then shows up into his eyes who will be the cause of his killing (i.e. the stone). These main five stories have mentioned in this surah Bakra which is the second and one of the longest surah of the Quran.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 8:25 am

There is a surah in Quran named Kahf (means cave), there is mentioned a story of the ashab e kahf (blessed peoples of the cave), they are 7 peoples sleeping in a cave by the command of Allah, they have a dog as well, many peoples take this story in a literal sense but it is not right, it is the allegorical statement for again the philosophical matter, that the matter is sleeping inside a cave (flask) along with the dog (secret fire), in our alchemical writings such things also mentioned, where the names of dog or bitchh are given to the matter, like the corascene dog and bitchh of Armenia. At the end of this surah Kahf there, Allah says that all who have entangled themselves in this world's activities are kafir. As I have cleared, everything in this world is nothing but only the deviation of humanity from the right path. In Quran, Allah says so sadly that Allah gave you all the signs and gave you a brain to think but still, you couldn’t be able to find the purpose of life on earth, so sad again.

There is a surah in the Quran (Yaseen) which is known as the heart of the Quran, it starts with the words that “Allah puts the oath of the Quran which is full of Alchemy” (Hikmat). The importance of this surah is because of a small verse I mentioned below whose elaboration is that there is a story of two blessed peoples to whom Jesus (Isa) was sent to preach a king when the king asked them to show the evidence of their true religion, both of them by using their stone and by the command of Allah gave sight to the blind, the king again asked them to show him another proof of their religion, they again by using the stone, and command of Allah be able to revive a dead man, after watching these miracles king assumed both of them as magicians and put them in slave, then Jesus himself go to meet the king and ask about his men, he ashamed on his act and he accepted Islam in the end. This story is an allegorical statement for the alchemical work, but in Surah Yaseen, in place of this whole story there is only mentioned a very small verse about the two peoples that “both of them have seen in the heaven”, many saints and sofi say that this verse is so potent, just like in the surah previously mentioned Kahf, where it is mentioned about the blessed peoples of the cave in the form of a very small verse that “they stayed there for 309 years”. Both of these Quran verses are to be counted as a universal remedy for prolonging life if these are chanted over the water of life or the holy earth and then using it for any purpose.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 1:43 am

Our Art of Alchemy is more celestial (philosophical) than terrestrial (worldly), includes the very selected matters (cosmos) which lead us to connect to the upper celestial world. The knowledge is kept secret through the ages, in the form of sometimes the holy books, sometimes in the form of holy words of the prophets, and sometimes in the form of old stories, whose main purpose were always the same, even we humans one of the best creatures on earth don’t have any importance without Alchemy but we become special in the sense that Allah has appointed us for accomplishing this task which is the main reason and the cause of our life on earth. So it is Alchemy which is the modified form of Nature's incomplete works towards its completion, it makes us the noblest creature on earth because this art has its completion through our minds and hands, with the help of which we can improve our lives.

But in contrast about the peoples of nowadays we can say that where we are “the humans” most especially of today then there is the Satan (i.e. nature stops working there because we don’t understand it) and where there is nobody and only the silence then there is God, which means and tells us that we are away from the origins and the right path because our daily life is spending in killing (of plants and animals), we are the biggest parasites on the planet. Allah says in Quran that at first we have to find out the way to eat halal food, but we can eat taboo (haram) only in case when we got helpless and there will be no any other way left. We all are passing from an examination but we are not ready to undertake this fact, indeed life is cruel but only in case when we’ll not be able to find its ORIGINS. As regards to our body needs then we need the sun (H2) in subtle form along with the gross or fixed form of Saturn (O), this is all we need to find our origins back to the state as for what purpose God has created us (in Muslims we say the purpose of coming into this world, was to pray for Allah, this is the same thing the Morning Star of the ancients, the “Venus” the God, our final and true destination).

Anyways, the food that exists on earth that is already prepared has the less powerful sun and low potency of fixed Oxygen, which is completely insufficient and impure to fulfill our body needs. It is also having the damn earth lies in its constitution. Everything that comes out of the earth we eat or drink contains the gross part in the form of metals, earthy metals, and minerals (inorganic) along with the subtle part of watery or gaseous matter (organic) which gradually and slowly weakens us and takes us towards old age with multiple disorders. The mystery lies in an egg that how it is inside a hard shell made up of calcium where egg white covers the orange-yellow yolk, here shell tells us how Allah has protected the formula of life inside of it, it may be considered as the vitriol of the philosophers, while the egg white is the matter of the philosophers and inside of it, the yolk means the mercury of the philosophers lies hidden.

The same thing lies in our body; our body frame is the vitriol and our white and red blood represents the mercuries (soul) and our spirit (subtle vapor) is the matter of the philosophers. During the development of the child inside the egg or womb at first, the heart will be created in case the animal is of dry land, and in case the animal is of water then his gills will be created first, these all are the signs to understand about nature and its functions that how it works. Why the child feeds by the mother's breasts, why it is upside down in the womb of her mother, and after his birth when it becomes of a certain age then why it starts to play with the philosopher's matter, as philosophers tell us everywhere that our work is merely a child's play and as regards to the matter then child's play with it.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 2:32 am

In my second last post, I mentioned the two important verses of the Quran, it is the best example for understanding this mystery and the folly which we face in the bible, as I said earlier that the potency of the words has been lost in the bible after changing, re-editing, translating and interpreting the holy words. So after reciting the Quran's right verse, at the right time, on the right day, over the right matter, we can experience the miraculous effects hidden in these holy words, unfortunately, what we have lost in the Bible.

Language, style, and arrangement of the words of the Quran are a great mystery to understand and also the very first step before entering Alchemy. After my education and research, it took me only a few weeks that I be able to understand this language. This is a very good achievement about which I told above, that I haven’t seen yet any molana, or sofi or imam who has the right understanding of these heavenly word's, their style of writing, those type of stories, in fact in each word of Quran their lies a mystery and is very important.

Anyways back to the topic, at the very earlier times there will be no conveyance (cars, planes, ships), the Adepts used the way of Astral travel and Time travel for going from one place to another, and the people who were not able to find the destination they used the animals (horse, donkey, mule) for traveling, as is mentioned in Quran to use the animals for traveling and for loading the weight, which means the purpose was only to carry the stones and trees for the construction of their homes, and minerals for doing the Alchemical works. This means there nowhere Allah has said to invent such kind of dangerous vehicles for traveling and transportations which could result in financial loss or loss of life of someone in seconds, so the disadvantage of these vehicles is much greater than there are their benefits, the cause is again of leading astray from the path what Allah has shown us.

Alchemy starts from the river Nile Delta, as well as it also has its history at the Saindak mines near Iran, now a project is running where china is extracting the precious metals from the mines, and working on the last project, they are extracting the Gold and have a difficulty due to the reason of larger amounts of copper exists in the ore but they don’t know that the medieval's have processed the mines differently, they had chosen the same copper as a precious matter after leaving the gold and silver as waste, and so the name of Saindak mines.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 12:38 am

The days of the week should be named as or the real words have been changed since,…

Freeday
Saturnday
Sunday
Moonday
Tearsday
Weddingsday
Thirstday

We offer the prayer of Jumma (on Freeday) at 2:00 PM, the prayer is two Rakat (means of two phases), which is all about starting the work. In surah, Jumma Allah says that after realizing the matter spread on the earth and search for Allah’s blessings (matter). Because after few hours the next day (Saturnday) is started after sunset at 6:00 PM. (in our Islamic calendar the day starts after sunset and ends after the sunset of the next day but in the Christian calendar it is 12 PM to 12 PM). So about this next day (Saturnday) when it started, then about this Allah says in the Quran that he has forbidden to you to catch the prey or slaughter the animal, all of these things have been abandoned on you at this day because this thing we have to be done right before coming of this day means at Freeday, the right time is when it calls for the prayer of Jumma at 2:00 PM when the Sun will be right above our head.

So here we come onto the fact, that clears another word which we have miss-spelled or misunderstood,… that the time of Prey is the same as of Pray, so in reality, both are the same things.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2022 2:24 am

Today’s post is all about the main roots of the matters from where the deviation started which took this world to a very different side, at first we should keep in our mind that in our field a freeman can achieve something in comparison to the busy, there are many types of a busy man today, the first condition is he is working to feed his self (single), in the second condition he is working to feed his family (married), third if he is involved in some kind of a drug addict then he should earn to feed this habit (uncommon).

All the three conditions resulted and comes in the class of deviation from Alchemy, I said in my very first post of this thread that if someone try to follow the path of Alchemy without having its proper knowledge then he will do much harm to himself, now as regards to our first need, in present condition we are not having a proper food, we are already following a wrong path and then what we do we further put a wrong step in fulfilling our second need (as mentioned in the scriptures) which is to get married and have child’s, it is one of the class which takes the man towards a very different side, because when you are in a very first condition (single) then you are only feeding yourself or maybe some of your family members you already had (like brother, sister, father, mother), in most of the conditions the source of feeding them maybe they already had, so from this first condition if we put a wrong step and make new responsibilities, new relations, which puts more burden over a mans shoulder that now where he should to do some work to feed his family (wife, children), maybe it will take the time of his whole life or at least 40 years, daily from 8 AM to 5 PM, and when he will be of the age of Frater Albertus then he will try to shorten his task and move his mind and hands more quickly and start to make the academies in the whole world who gives the education of alchemy (even not knowing the matter himself) and had a students in the same way like of Adam Mclean, Robert Bartlett, Jean Dubuis, Jay Weidner, and all other our modern alchemists. Anyways there come many disabilities when a person puts a wrong step and gets engaged in something other than alchemy which eats the whole time of his life, which is the main reason that we are stuck in a trap, art is being lost, no one has any time or even dare to put a step to discover it, because of the circle of this world as it is running and spinning us.

I say we should get married but after that when you discover the right food to feed yourself and your family. Here where I am living in the city here always the seasons of marriages keep running, one season ends and then after a few months the next season starts, where thousands of broiler chickens or many bulls or bucks have slaughtered only to feed thousands of the peoples who come to give the greetings to the married couple, means from after killing of thousands of creatures Allah was made, a man and a woman comes to bed, and start working to give birth to a new being, who will also feed their stomachs and their sexual desires in a wrong way as their parents did (because parents are such personalities from where every child learn, so if a master himself will be on a wrong path then his teachings will be gone in the same way). So I say at first when if we don’t have proper food and eat taboo things of this world, then, in the same way, we also should not make such long-lasting relations of marriage, but use other means to temporarily fulfill this our sexual desire, and always keeping our eyes towards achieving the goal (not a hole). My purpose of this post is that if a guy is very young and then at this time if he devotes his life to the research properly and not thinking any other thing except alchemy his chances to become successful in alchemy will more fully increase, the period of youth (mercury) is not for losing the mercury (sperm) but it is the right time to discover the mercury, my friend.

To marriage we give it most of the priority in our life, some peoples say to get married is one of the purposes of life as for what purpose we come into this world because the thing of marriage is mentioned in Quran as well as in hadiths, but these holy words are telling us about the marriage of the earth and the sky, means about a heavenly marriage, there is nowhere talking about ourselves, indeed God has mentioned in the scriptures about our worldly marriages as to give us a sign or example to the way of success (not sexx), that how he develops the child in the womb of her mother only to give us a clue to the way of making the stone of the philosophers, that’s it.

The world of outsiders is such a different world, but we experience the same things in the worlds of insiders as well, during my research on the path of alchemy I have seen such persons who spend the whole time of their life on working on a single matter, one person I was met who worked on antimony, many have worked on common mercury, some I have seen chosen the subject orpiment, many of them become grey-headed, and many had gone leaving this world, so we can think that how difficult the journey is, that if a person belongs to Alchemy then still he is far away from touching the right circle. Some people got themselves busy just for passing their time and have as much inheritance to feed themselves without doing any work if someone comes into this class (with me) then he should feel lucky and gotta spend his time on the right side, the destination of alchemy is not a racing task which can be achieved in a shorter period, it may take many decades to understand the nature, precepts and fundamental laws of nature, and adapt our minds and got the perceptions right according to the world of the ancients which is the only thing lacks in the alchemists of this modern world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Purpose of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of Life   Purpose of Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purpose of Life
Page 1 of 1