The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

True purpose of alchemy

Go down 
+3
Pray
cocojambo
SunWukong
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

True purpose of alchemy Empty
PostSubject: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Paracelsus stated that the true purpose of Alchemy was not for the vulgar purpose of gold making, but rather for the production of medicines.The term 'Spagyria' has been used by Paracelsus in his book Liber Paragranum, deriving from the Greek words 'spao' and 'ageiro', the essential meaning of which is to 'separate and to combine'.

not the making of gold people
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:23 pm

I think Paracelsus is wrong. Medicine making is pretty petty too. Only marginally better than chrysopoeia.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:12 pm

medicine meaning anything that has benefit for the human body, if you read his books they were realistic preparations not the stuff on the market today which is just watered down and perverted
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Sun, which of Paracelsus' books do you recommend?
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:06 pm

there is this one that is in havard's library and its amazing I need to go find a copy of it online and i will post the link here give me a few
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:23 pm

its this book, its $94 if you want me to find it for you just let me know, i can get anything... when I find it I will pm you the link
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: The purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:38 pm

It was not only metallurgy and medicines but it was understanding how and what life was and operated.Also it was used to achieve Enlightenment they believed that certain medicines would unlock the mind in such a way as to achieve this but its main purpose was the understanding of nature and what made it up that was the physical understanding also the spiritual understanding came with it because they say certain knowledge came from these entities and by GOD himself who gave the understanding of nature and by the lab it was bringing this science of spirit and reality together....is what I read about alchemy I also read the Hermetic side of alchemy was just an off shoot but Hermetic's had nothing to do with alchemy at all it was just another off shoot of people thwarting the path to their own likeness the true path was not labeled Hermetic at all...... study

Last edited by Drgn9991 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:08 pm

you are very very correct drgn9991

infact the idea of medicine was to heal man from his broken sinful state into a golden glorius man having the body that adam had that was given to him by God

hermetic is a greek title and herma means stone... hermetic philosophy literally translate to philosophy of stone

hermes trismigeutus literally translate to the 3 times great stone having the 3 parts of wisdom of the whole world and if you truly understand these words that is %100 scientific fact

that emerald tablet is the tell all of the tell and no one has yet to say that better than anyone

hence why hermes/thoth is the father of all philosophers

also why I claims mastery for myself but no man has to consider me their master for i am not the master nor shepard of men
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Quote :
infact the idea of medicine was to heal man from his broken sinful state into a golden glorius man having the body that adam had that was given to him by God

that sounds really cool! bounce
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:14 pm

that is mentioned a lot in alchemical literature to try to regain their original glory as men, but this whole concept gets even deeper

so deep its what all religions are truly about

the children of Men vs the children of God

please understand your body is but a divine frame but the spirit that houses the divine frame is not the same hence why we fight

i.e. if a spirit of a dog houses the body of a man and the spirit of a cat houses the body of a man, the 2 men will be at odds by reason of spirit not by reason of the body

this is why certain words stands out to some and not others and vice versa
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Understanding the spirit within is the understanding the make up of physical reality.Alchemy sought to extract this essence in the work because its the building block of reality.The human body with the watery substance that binds the spirit to the body like the substance of the stone of the philosophers the same essence is within the substance for the liquid holds spirit to the physical hence the dew that is the mystery of the philosophers that within the dew is the property of this matter that makes up all of creation.The understanding of the creation of the stone helps us to understand in the lab how creation started.In the beginning we see and read that the planet started out with water.This water had the matter or I will term it prim material that at the center of the earth we have the heat and the saltyness of the ocean and what makes up the rocks that formed reality.Understanding the true temple of the body helps us to understand the electrical force that runs in the body and is existant in all life for it to run its what makes energy energy without this matter reality would not exist.The creation of the stone was taking this matter and converting it to pure energy this is why the true stone would glow with supernatural light.Understanding this prim matter is the key to understand the soul that exists within us and its what makes the transformation possible.This matter is also existant in lightning and this is why alchemists gathered the water once lightning struck it because the essence of this matter is also in electrical force this electrical force is within all life without it life would not be so.This heat and understanding how heat works to form is not only in the sun but at the core of the earth as well.This heat helped for the landmass you see around you and the ocean water the salty properties helped as well.If you get enough people to stand in a circle and remove all jewelry there is a way to physicaly make this energy manifest where u can complete a circuit of people and u can feel the zap of this force its an awesome experiment but to understand alchemy fully you have to think also how the human body extracts this same matter to give you the energy you get from food.This is why the philosophers stone was so powerful this energy substance would reamp the human body and you age because you loose this electrical force over time when the true substance is made this electrical matter which is pure energy once ingested it hits ur body before it even hits ur stomach.I have works that describe this and Paracelsus also explains this that once ingested it goes straight from your stomach to your brain and you can fel the energy effect hit you this is why it slows aging because it reamps this force in your soul its like recharging a battery but I will hush on this topic for now but the understanding of this stone in the making is literally watching how creation was made because they say creation was made in the same fashion it started from the watery substance first but I will hush for now I just had to post this.
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:16 pm

This matter was not only in the metals and the soul but in plants too if you focus the eyes right you can see its glow well I see it anyway it glows blue like a sky blue from all things its like the human body aura that exends outside of the body the same thing like it is glowing out of all things even plants,trees,animals,humans,we all have this matter in us its what the understanding comes from GOD within all creation once that's extracted and worked with,wonderful things happen ok I will hush now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Drgn9991 wrote:
This matter was not only in the metals and the soul but in plants too if you focus the eyes right you can see its glow well I see it anyway it glows blue like a sky blue from all things its like the human body aura that exends outside of the body the same thing like it is glowing out of all things even plants,trees,animals,humans,we all have this matter in us its what the understanding comes from GOD within all creation once that's extracted and worked with,wonderful things happen ok I will hush now Very Happy

Drgn and Sun, thanks for the info.
When I was a young child I used to stare at trees across the window of the apartment i lived in and see an aura all around the tree, and it was blue.
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:06 pm

well i'm glad to get confirmation on the blue glow because I could see it too and I would experiment with a black sheet folded and dim lighting if you place your hand and hover over the black backround and move your hand slowly you can see a trail behind your hand moving with it this is the soul moving with the hand or u can just keep hand still and look past the hand just above the fingers and see the glow but you have to dim lights just right and use the black backround to see it that's how I first saw it then it would glow over the trees then I started to see it around all things it was an interesting sight
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:18 pm

i'm writing a book about the philosophers stone right now and it will be done here soon.Its going to cover the spiritual experiences I had along with information on the stone I will reserve the making of it in private with a select group i'm looking for the rest will be in seeing this stone for real. Very Happy
I hear one alchemist started to experiment with saffron and a few other herbs to make the stone and it has been an interesting read metals are not the only thing that can be used but this has been a fun journey it has lead me this far and I feel I will complete the great work by doing the stone because GOD is the only 1 that has shown me it I happen to have a manuscript in my possession that once I knew what I had I was like Shocked
I'm picking up nicks work but completing it I just wish I could have met him.I have seen a lot of his posts everywhere and most of the work I had lead me around to some very interesting things I will share them in time but all I can say is damit I luv alchemy if this science is mixed with the right spirituality then OMG its endless what you can accomplish in the lab I went from not liking science to trying to research it and understand it to i'm going to take a chemistry course once done with the book because I want to understand the lab more.I just have book smarts but no lab work yet this is why i'm looking for practicing alchemists I want to understand the lab more and those who help I will share the stone with in time this will be another topic but I will wait for my book to be done before I open this up till then i'm trying to understand granite because I saw this in a dream with symbols on it and if you look up granite on internet and hit on wikki site and see the Yosemite granite this was type in dream I saw and I was wondering if this could be used in alchemy because my dream had me pay attention to it so i'm trying to study it a bit.I did find out its got interesting electrical properties but I will hush till I know more on this.....
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:26 pm

My library consists of over 8,000 worth in research once I knew what I had and the books I was lead to have blown my mind.Once i'm done with my book you will see why I have dedicated my work to this and GOD for showing me this awesome work I owe him for the thnx for helping me find it including the understanding of the essence we work with in the work.The dream I had I was near a river and there was birds near the river with their chest blown outward like their soul was removed then I went from seeing and understanding this to throwing metals in a dumpster the dream helped me understand that the essence in life was in these metals and must be extracted I was mind blown to find the great work talk about this matter as the prim matter and the rest sent me on a journey that is still going on today very strong and the hauntings i'm getting from the work kinda is scary even when friends witness it but I guess this comes along with the work...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:38 pm

The secret of this work can power the worlds next fuel too as well as save a dying atmosphere that is disappearing and this is the true cause of global warming of course we don't help it much but we don't have much time to act because its exposing us more to the elements of space and the sun and if the sun throws off a flare it will be biblical on saying the bible calls out 1/3 of the earth will get burned up

Revelation 16:8–9

8 The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire 9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God,a who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

and this next verse what about the above

Revelation 8:7

7The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

I believe once this stone is created it can even save the atmosphere I will go into depth with this later in the book but not here its not time for it yet but in time you will hear it...
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:45 pm

The energy of this stone is awesome but the poles are shifting on this earth do to the atmosphere weakening.The atmosphere stabilizes the poles and as the shield of earth destabilizes we will be exposed more to the sun.Ever wonder why when ur a kid you could stay in the sun for hours now u can barley stay in sun for 3hrs and u get burned we just don't pay attention.Einstein they say was the first to bring up this pole shift but I call bullshit and I have proof of a 1922 copy book that talks about it way before Einstein.i hope to wake the world with this theory because its going on now but i'm sure i'm not the only 1 who knows about it since I found 1922 book on it and he was a mason too so has me wondering what else they know about...more on this in time but it will make u think as its going on...
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:56 pm

If ur interested in what I write u can go to the other site i'm a member of and read all my posts if u click on my profile and hit on the tab where it says in white wall,info,photos,videos,blogs,forum you will see it once you hit on my profile pic named drgn99991 is me just hit on the forum word on my profile page to read all my posts and you will see just how far my work goes
the posts under the title "INTO THE UNKNOWN" is my book i'm writing
its an ongoing online journal plus on files page if u look at top selection will be books get the book called "Initiates of the flame" by manly palmer hall and this book on page 26 few paragraphs down you will see about poles shifting talk.but stay hush on this this material is being used in book but the site i'm exposing book before I put all info together.Explore around site and i'm sure all will love it but still stay to this site.and site is free and virus free too trust me I would not do yall like that.

http://alchemergy.grou.ps/signin/warn/home

this is site its free but still stay on this site just read my posts and watch all the vids and you can do this from my profile page and you will see just how far my research goes I do this not only to show others the great work but by completeing this work I show that GOD is real,some don't believe but over what I have seen I am a believer now
just when u get to site hit on the word join

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Join!

you will see it and I hope to see you there but still stay on this site i'm not trying to take anyone from this site i'm only opening my work to the site because I feel time is running out for games we have to get cracking time is running out.....remember hit on the join word and do info once your in you will see my profile posts because it logs you into the home page my profile is drgn99991 friend me when u get in if u like...

Last edited by Drgn9991 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:08 am

Of course i'm not going to tell the world anything on the making of the stone this I will not do.I'm saving this for a more personal experience with the selected group members the only thing the book will have is both spiritual and study material for the stone.It will still stay hid but with those with eyes to see the work will expose the stone in its true form but it will remain hid from the profane because this holy stone in wrong hands can cause a lot more harm than good they will get a hold of it and make it a weapon so fk the government or anyone that tries to take it because I have not written down its making its staying in my brain so no one can just copy it......if your going to play the game you have to play it good.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:10 am

But i'm getting off track from posts on alchemy sorry got lost in posting it happens when the spirit takes u off sorry....
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:43 am

as to the post earlier on here about children of GOD and getting deeper check this out

Revelation 2:7

7He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11

11He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

Revelation 2:17

17He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

Revelation 2:26-29

26To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—
27'He will rule them with an iron scepter;
he will dash them to pieces like pottery'[a]— just as I have received authority from my Father. 28I will also give him the morning star. 29He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Revelation 3:5-6

5He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels. 6He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Revelation 3:21-22

21To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 21:7

7He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 (New International Version)
9 However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”[a]—
the things God has prepared for those who love him—

10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.

The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.

ok sorry back to getting on track sunny
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:44 pm

this discussion was beautiful Razz
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:02 pm

its going to get even deeper get ready because its time to wake the masses theres no more time for laziness its time mankind woke up to see whats real and it will that's the beauty of it.I honor nick by doing this and GOD for showing me this.I'm bringing this path back to its founder no more will corruption be accepted its time we saw whats real Very Happy
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:41 am

It's most interesting how much alchemy is in the bible. The original manna that fed Moses and his people for 40 years is actually an extract of dew. The salt of dew IS genuine manna from heaven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True purpose of alchemy   True purpose of alchemy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True purpose of alchemy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next