The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tAlc's Thread (Work)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-08-28

tAlc's Thread (Work)  Empty
PostSubject: tAlc's Thread (Work)    tAlc's Thread (Work)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 11:25 am

(EDIT: This is where I talked bad about the site Alchemy Forums, only because I was upset thinking they had something against me as I was locked out of my account and forgot my password, thought they wouldn't send me a link on purpose, turns out it might have not been the case, sorry Awani, Andro and Kionoris..... my own ''issues'' come up sometimes.... sorry)

My Materials turned black when left outside the flask for some time not sure why.

Also, nothing too spectacular with these pictures, but enjoy.

Note: Not telling anybody what the Matter is, or where it's derived from and if this upsets you, it's not my problem, you're upset so that means it's your problem. Basketball
tAlc's Thread (Work)  Sal_210tAlc's Thread (Work)  20220910

EDIT: I mistakenly called this ''Sal'' without adding the word ''prerequisite''

Last edited by tAlchemist on Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Acalana and IAOhohenheim like this post

Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-11-07

PostSubject: Re: tAlc's Thread (Work)    tAlc's Thread (Work)  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 1:47 pm

tAlchemist wrote:
(EDIT: This is where I talked bad about the site Alchemy Forums, only because I was upset thinking they had something against me as I was locked out of my account and forgot my password, thought they wouldn't send me a link on purpose, turns out it might have not been the case, sorry Awani, Andro and Kionoris..... my own ''issues'' come up sometimes.... sorry)

My Materials turned black when left outside the flask for some time not sure why.

''prerequisite''

Alchemy Forums what fsdafpsduf full of demented clowns sysadmin.

Are you "vacinated"

Acalana likes this post

Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: tAlc's Thread (Work)    tAlc's Thread (Work)  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2022 5:28 pm

Basilisk wrote:
tAlchemist wrote:

''prerequisite''

Alchemy Forums what fsdafpsduf full of demented clowns sysadmin.

Are you "vacinated"

Lol the main reason I think the site is losing activity, is because of their strong sense of ''rule application'' rather than letting people hash it out and discuss things. I've seen so many communities turn to fsdafpsduf when the level of ''control'' regarding rules is religiously applied if that makes sense. In time, people turn elsewhere and post over there.

I personally tried to get people to debate, and talk about alchemy and stuff over there this year, and it went on for a few weeks then it died down because Andro and Awani kept bitching.

alexbr and IAOhohenheim like this post

Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: tAlc's Thread (Work)    tAlc's Thread (Work)  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2022 4:02 am

welcome tAlchemist nice to see you

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: tAlc's Thread (Work)    tAlc's Thread (Work)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2023 2:30 pm

So, I placed about 50ml of what was left of last year into a flask and I want to see what will happen. The flask is too big for it, but at least I can try and possibly observe changes and learn something from it.

If it turns black, I'll post a picture.

Although, I left this matter out and open inside to the dust as I didn't care for it when suddenly I felt like scraping everything I could off and I ended up with more than I thought.
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: tAlc's Thread (Work)    tAlc's Thread (Work)  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 3:13 pm

Update:

So I had extra materials collected from the Golden Water Path which I put into my heating mantle, but my heating mantle malfunctioned and started heating at temperatures of 200 degrees celcius, my flask only stayed in these temperatures for about 1 minute until I started to smell smoke from my heating mantle....

And my materials turned black, not on its own but with high heat and my other small batch, parts of it turned black on their own outside of the flask?

Well, 50ml is in the flask right now on low heat the flask is way too big for it though so I'm wondering if there will be enough of that volatile spirit to cause the matter to combobulate into the black stage.

There seems to just simply be too much space in the vessel for the volatile agent to make its way down... I'm not sure, we'll see how it goes.

Despite spending about 8 years into alchemy, I'm barely scratching the surface regarding the practical work.

Collecting Spiritus Mundi in abundance from other sources is now my new challenge. Black stage has to wait.
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: tAlc's Thread (Work)    tAlc's Thread (Work)  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 8:30 pm

tAlchemist wrote:
Update:
And my materials turned black, not on its own but with high heat and my other small batch, parts of it turned black on their own outside of the flask?

Well, 50ml is in the flask right now on low heat the flask is way too big for it though so I'm wondering if there will be enough of that volatile spirit to cause the matter to combobulate into the black stage.

There seems to just simply be too much space in the vessel for the volatile agent to make its way down... I'm not sure, we'll see how it goes.

Despite spending about 8 years into alchemy, I'm barely scratching the surface regarding the practical work.

My first step to be a Natural Philosopher...

from 1.5 to 2 years reading books from 22:00 pm untill 12:00 of the next day WTF! :-D

the small batch can be turned black by mere sympathetic process.

you need to known basic Alchemy keys, yes the flask is too much big... or not... all the mater in the bottom is dry and no menstruum fall???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fle2CP8gR0

tAlchemist likes this post

Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: tAlc's Thread (Work)    tAlc's Thread (Work)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 2:58 pm

Basilisk wrote:
tAlchemist wrote:
Update:

My first step to be a Natural Philosopher...

from 1.5 to 2 years reading books from 22:00 pm untill 12:00 of the next day WTF! :-D

the small batch can be turned black by mere sympathetic process.

you need to known basic Alchemy keys, yes the flask is too much big... or not... all the mater in the bottom is dry and no menstruum fall???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fle2CP8gR0

Ok.... Well, the ''menstruum'' will definitely fall lol...... Some of it is stuck along the inside the upper walls of the flask, and I can't get it to come off and to the bottom..... Its ''stuck'' I can't scrape because of the shape of the flask  Evil or Very Mad

There's maybe a teaspoon worth along the walls, and a tablespoon worth on the bottom.

Thanks for saying this...... Doesn't sound too good for my materials (assuming they are the correct materials)

It's dry. But the menstruum if I understand correctly, will ''fall'' for sure.

At the very least, I'll keep it in there extra longer in case i need just to see if the thing will turn black eventually, I think it could be beneficial.

Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: tAlc's Thread (Work)    tAlc's Thread (Work)  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 8:18 pm

I caught you!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95tGVTN8TcQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tAlc's Thread (Work)    tAlc's Thread (Work)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tAlc's Thread (Work)
Page 1 of 1