The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teaching Alchemy PM me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2022-05-09

Teaching Alchemy PM me  Empty
PostSubject: Teaching Alchemy PM me    Teaching Alchemy PM me  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 9:55 am

I am posting this to those guest and new members who are interest in a kind and open dialogue into discussing how to create the stone or elixer.
PM me if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
https://covivitas.com/
Basilisk

Basilisk

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-11-07

PostSubject: Just CanĀ“t Get Enough!!!!!!!!   Teaching Alchemy PM me  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 7:33 pm

Spammer!!! Moron!!! con-man!!!

write another book and wait to see it skyrokecting in the best sellers lists ass_hole!!! What a Face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNc4GJdKlKE
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Alchemy PM me    Teaching Alchemy PM me  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 11:56 am

I feel for your brother the dark night of the psyche is a difficult process if you resist it. Much love you to you dear friend
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2018-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Alchemy PM me    Teaching Alchemy PM me  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 2:13 pm

He was mean to me too
And i never even talked to the guy before

I don’t know what lead him to become so bitter
And also not sure i care to find out
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Alchemy PM me    Teaching Alchemy PM me  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 2:15 pm

This was day 1 of me even using this forum
And he the first person to respond to my post

So warm and welcoming 😳
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Alchemy PM me    Teaching Alchemy PM me  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 9:04 pm

IAOhohenheim wrote:
I feel for your brother the dark night of the psyche is a difficult process if you resist it. Much love you to you dear friend

dear guy,

inclusive if your mind is full of light you are in a "dark night", ergo this is only a subjective appreciation. The cabalist say, good energy in a bad place!!!

I only say to you what your red liquid is, a collogold and you take this like a personal attack. After this you write here and there "my collogold", so who is in a "dark night"???

maybe the next time i only say to you:

hello

bye

good luck
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Alchemy PM me    Teaching Alchemy PM me  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 12:02 am

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Alchemy PM me    Teaching Alchemy PM me  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 12:08 am

Im not sure exactly what the trend on this forum is but if you are using anything but gold in your soups and ingesting or even inhaling the air in the room with these toxic substances hmmm well I can only imagine what the results of that would be.
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Alchemy PM me    Teaching Alchemy PM me  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 12:18 pm

I mean all this talk of gas inhalation sounds very non personal. I know a lot of people on this forum work with with very toxic elements and vapors. It just sounds like a personal experience to me. No there are no heavy toxic compounds like nitric acid or hydrochloric acid in my dissolutions. Electrolysis of gold is very safe there is such little catalyzers in the solution for i only use safe compounds sodium citrate
Salt and a drop of corn syrup lol. I know that there are many failed alchemists on this forum i mean it is a science forum after all and i expect criticism but I know and you that i have succeeded and your naturally mad. No I do not think Nick was correct on s lot of things but his gold smelting method proved correct for making a a ruby red gold glass, and i do believe that using natural salts and i mean natural and clean over long periods of digestion gold leaf dissolves into it's natural non toxic oxidant just copper turns green silver blue, and iron orange.
Electrolysis is a complicated safe method and no funny Bois it does not produce fumes, unlike your posts talking about using all these incredibly carcinogenic elements and compounds. It's apparent by the way you talk by the name calling which is childish and you know that i mean how old are you people really lol im just trying to help those who really want to find the historical medicine that is non toxic. But that is the nature of forums people just want to regurgitate their pain unto any random stranger oh well.
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Alchemy PM me    Teaching Alchemy PM me  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 12:23 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Alchemy PM me    Teaching Alchemy PM me  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 4:45 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Alchemy PM me    Teaching Alchemy PM me  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 8:52 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Alchemy PM me    Teaching Alchemy PM me  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 10:24 pm

Peace be upon you honestly friend. flower

Acalana likes this post

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Alchemy PM me    Teaching Alchemy PM me  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2023 1:30 am

Acalana wrote:
My apologies i thought you were referring to me the. I just remembered that basilisk also called you a bunch of names

Yes he didn’t call me names but was sorta rude to me which i felt was totally unprovoked

Now I understand he is just like this to everyone

I think he is just an old salt
When adults act like children it is best to ignore bad behavior
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Alchemy PM me    Teaching Alchemy PM me  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching Alchemy PM me
Page 1 of 1