The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Matter

Go down 
+3
Felix_Madhouse
NDC
Wilfried
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:46 am

Nick, why is our water not Black? Most of us have encountered only the brown precipitate on the bottom of the flask. What are we doing wrong? I have seen pictures where the first stages that I have seen were thick black liquid in the flask. I am only asking this because you have done this work and supposedly completed the work, We all look up to you because you have done this and you are the one that started all of this forum and its components. Is our work going to be in vain? scratch

Jamar
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:23 pm

There are other paths to the stone and the I.A.O. group is trying them all. So far quite a few of us succeeded in paths Nick shared with us. Many of us tinged lead golden some let it confirm by chemists/jewellers however the multiplication did prove to be difficult.

One member even found a natural spring which mimics colours (peacock tail) we see in the great work and guess what ... an old gold mine is nearby ...

When we started this process of the cappucine monk back in october/november 2008 quite a few of us noticed the fact as well that the water itself didnt turn black. For that I have no answer.

I belive none the less this will prove to be the most beatiful and easy path not only to the multiplied glowing stone but also to the true elixir of life which will proof itself by its power to cure every disease and making you psychic.

For me sadly I used cork stoppers which were a really bad choice. atm I still have 2 bottles going although only with rain and snow water ... so far here in europe where I live, I wasnt able to collect dew and I will simply wait for spring.

What can you lose following this path and then again what can you gain ...

Wilfried
Back to top Go down

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:54 pm

we can make nick's life a little easier and use the forums search feature (between MEMBERS and FAQ) this way we can avoid repeating the same questions over and over...

nick wrote this:
Quote :
It is foolish to think the colors in EVERY alchemy process to produce the stone will be the same. There is no universal color chart to follow because every process is different.

Some of the fast dry paths don't produce any color changes, they just make the stone immediately.

in respondse to this:
Quote :
I found this... it may helps us...

Colours to be observed in the Operation of the Great Work

You must expect to have it exceeding Black, within 40 days after you have put your Composition into the Glass over the Fire; if it be not black, proceed no further, for it is unrecoverable: it must be as black as the Ravens Head, and must continue a long time.

most of the work has been done for us here, a little searching of the forum wont hurt
Back to top Go down

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:17 am

I agree Wilfried. We all would like to see a few pics fom Nick regardless if we are going to get different colors or what have you whereby we may be able to rejoice in the rich spoils of the photos.
All we want is just a few PICTURES of Nicks process.
Jamar
Back to top Go down

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:15 am

you have patience or you wouldn't doing the work, with a little more patience you'll be able to see lots of photos in v3 of the book. i found this again doing a basic search of the forum..

nick said:
Quote :
The 3rd edition of the book will have photos, and also 2 more chapters
source: Found in thread "abilities given from dew method"

...come on guys, remember since nick is the only admin he has to read every single post we make -- if it were me having to read these kind of posts would annoy the heck out of me..hehe no offense, i do i love you guys Smile

let's use patience and the search feature though!!
Back to top Go down

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:00 am

Wilfried wrote:
There are other paths to the stone and the I.A.O. group is trying them all. So far quite a few of us succeeded in paths Nick shared with us. Many of us tinged lead golden some let it confirm by chemists/jewellers however the multiplication did prove to be difficult.

One member even found a natural spring which mimics colours (peacock tail) we see in the great work and guess what ... an old gold mine is nearby ...

When we started this process of the cappucine monk back in october/november 2008 quite a few of us noticed the fact as well that the water itself didnt turn black. For that I have no answer.

I belive none the less this will prove to be the most beatiful and easy path not only to the multiplied glowing stone but also to the true elixir of life which will proof itself by its power to cure every disease and making you psychic.

For me sadly I used cork stoppers which were a really bad choice. atm I still have 2 bottles going although only with rain and snow water ... so far here in europe where I live, I wasnt able to collect dew and I will simply wait for spring.

What can you lose following this path and then again what can you gain ...

Wilfried

Hi Wilfried,
Thanks for sharing this information with us. It is heartening to hear any reports of success from any of the I.A.O. members. In fact, I would be most grateful to hear more further reports from yourself or other members of the I.A.O. who may be reading this forum, particularly in relation to health and rejuvenation. Have there been rejuvenation effects experienced from the zinc acetate path for example? Perhaps I should be posting these questions under the ‘Health’ section.

LVX...... Don
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:23 am

travelingman777 wrote:
I agree Wilfried. We all would like to see a few pics fom Nick regardless if we are going to get different colors or what have you whereby we may be able to rejoice in the rich spoils of the photos.
All we want is just a few PICTURES of Nicks process.
Jamar

All of my photos will be in the next edition of my book. The photos of putrefication are nothing special, and they are irrelevant because the color of the salt precipitant in irrelevant. But some of those photos are in the video "Busy Alchemist" on my youtube channel.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:44 am

solarstone wrote:

...come on guys, remember since nick is the only admin he has to read every single post we make -- if it were me having to read these kind of posts would annoy the heck out of me..hehe no offense, i do i love you guys Smile

let's use patience and the search feature though!!

Yes indeed, it gets very annoying. Every time I leave the forum to take a break for a few days, when I check on it again, there is all kinds of nonsense going on. And then to top the cake, we have this a-hole Benedikt completely trashing the board while I was gone, now I have to delete all his posts and ban his many different IP addresses.

It's hard for me sometimes to even want this forum to continue. I set this whole place up just for the benefit of others, and I get nothing in return except friendship from a few members. I have to remind myself why I do this -- so I can have an impact on the world, a very drastic impact that will change everything, hopefully for the better.

But as more members join and ask the same questions that have already been asked a hundred times, it might become unbearable to read this crap every day of my life. I think this board will inevitably have a very limited life span.

When you open a forum to the general public, there will always be people who abuse the forum, and people who are just deranged and have a personal agenda against you, and then also some people who are just too slow and stupid and post questions that make you wanna throw the computer right out the window! lol

But I'm certainly not gonna close this forum until I see many other people posting photos of their completed stones, and their new houses, and new enchanted lives. Unfortunately the Cappucine monk's process takes 9 months, so it's going to be quite a while before anyone is posting success stories, and in the mean time people will keep posting the same boring, redundant questions that we are all growing tired of reading, but at least the members can choose which threads they want to read, but I have to read every single post to make sure people aren't abusing the forum, or just posting philosophical contemplations that don't belong on this forum.

I try to keep positive about this forum, and when I meditate, I send love to all the members so maybe they will appreciate this place and like it here, and see the potential for how life-changing this forum can be. Maybe my positive and compassionate energy is actually received by some members, and that's why they respect this forum, but it's obvious that some people aren't receiving the energy I'm sending out because they aren't posting with a positive attitude towards the work.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:54 am

Hey Nick

I want to thank You very much for this forum.

I like it very much. I also posted philosophical things, but you reminded me to do not. Now I stoped, not just because you said. because I understand the aducced reasons.

You are doing great Work Nick. Peoples( including myself) often take things without saying "thank you".

Your work had alredy changed my Life really. I can understand, you get a little demotivated, about seeing things going on at the Moment.

perhaps you can delegate someone to care for the order, to relief yourself from annoying noob question.
But sometimes we all need adwices from the master Wink

go on, your doing great work

flower cat sunny

ps. I feel the positive energy, you and other peoples bring to this Forum and trying to enhance it.
Back to top Go down

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:22 am

So , it was not a coincidence when I made a dream a week ago in which I was drinking a little glass of water (alkahest?) and then it quickly impregnate all my organs from top to bottom? Wink I was able to see this phenomenon from outside of my body against the light.
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Being that in my current situation, i do not have a permanant residency, i have conducted a small experiment, probably for my own personal confirmation of some of this process than anything else, and it has been absolutely astounding.

i'm staying in a friend's apartment on a college campus right now. it's spring break, and my friend left town to visit some family, so i've had the apartment to myself for a week. i was sitting in the living room meditating about 5 or 6 days ago (the night the moon was 3/4 full), and at about 6 a.m., i suddenly got an intuitive jolt telling me that it is a fine night to go dew collecting. i was aware that i don't have all of the tools to do the complete process, just a few good bottles that could hold some pressure and an electric stove, but decided nonetheless to give it a try.

i went around some open fields nearby collecting dew with a hankerchief LIGHTLY off of the tips of the grass, and collected an ASTOUNDING 2 liters or so! as the sun began to rise i made it back to the apartment, and filtered the dew about 8 times through sets of 2-3 coffee filters at a time, to get as much contaminant out as possible. seemed like i got it all out, the only worry i had was a cloudy look the dew had to it, but pictures here show that it should have that. i decided to take one of my bottles (a green mineral water bottle made of glass with a plastic screw cap the sealed very well) and simply heat up the dew itself over a period of 5 days at different temperatures and watch the changes that take place. it was amazing.

i had the stove on low for about the first 4 days, juuuust enough heat to bring condensation up the sides of the bottle, since i had no thermometer. i noticed that about day 3, the condensation clearly had a much more irridescent look to it, almost as though a rainbow was shimmering through the dew itself (partial peacock tail?).

4 1/2 days in, i turned up the heat to med-low-med, about as much as i knew the bottle could hold pressure for, and let it sit for a day. amazingly, within a few hours, all sorts of black matter began to form! little globules of it, and little specks of it, which i am POSITIVE were not in the bottle before, enough to put a thin layer all across the bottom of the bottle! curiously, there was also an oily film that formed on the top of the dew, had a VERY irridescent shine to it and sort of constantly swirled about in amazing patterns. after about 6 hours, some of the black matter began to rise to the top, and wouldn't go back down; i'm sure i was due to the equalized-pressure.

there was also a sort of greyish precipitate on the bottom, along with the black matter, that was in the bottle after about 2 days onward.

at about 18 hours into the high-heat, i turned it off and let it cool back down. amazingly, all of the black matter disappeared back into the dew, and only a small amount of the greyish salt remained! if anyone can suggest a source for information on making an alkahest simply from dew, or using dew and gold w/o the salt (to bond them together- i remember nick mentioning this in another thread), please let me know. i am very intrigued, and wish to move further. it looks as though i'll have a place to do the complete process very soon as well, a friend of mine is looking into buying some mineral rights in washington near seattle. if this goes through, i would gladly offer anyone else who might be in my situation of not having a place to do the process to come have a place of safetly and privacy.

i would also like to say that, with the remainder of the dew (i put in another bottle of the same sort, an kept in the fridge), i have been drinking about a cup of mixed with water every morning, and even the effects of just dew are amazing! the first time, i drank maybe a cup and a half, and i would let it sit in my mouth for a minute or so and swish it around before swallowing it, and low and behold, the last swig literally dissolved the layer of film off of my toungue! i felt a bit sick for a few minutes afterwards, so i drank some water to help it move through my system, and i felt a subtle wave of joy and love move through my body, and my heart was filled so much that i felt my chest would explode and my eyes began to tear up! i've drank more dew a few days in a row since then, but avoided for the last couple days, because so much at once is almost overwhelming. my spiritual sight (seeing orbs moving through the air/in and out of trees, seeing auras, etc.) has also become slightly more pronounced. i also had a dream last night that disturbed me more than any dream i've had in years at that, so i'm stopping for now. but, point being, i now have complete faith that this IS the universal medicine.

before this, i was actually working on making the subject not to be mentioned on this forum. i have no interest in it anymore, whatsoever. i want to thank you nick, from the bottom of my heart, for sharing all of your knowledge and experience with everyone so openly, and making a forum for people to share experience and techniques with eachother. i've realized that a lot of what i had posted before was theory and idealogy, and for that i apologize. my posts are going to slow down however. i know you didn't make this site to share opinions, theories, or ideas based in opinion or theory; you have offered to others an inconcievably great blessing, you have openly given what you know to be true out to the universe, expecting nothing in return except for it to be shared with as many as are willing to listen. i can't wait to start the process myself, so i can post pictures and be of as much help as possible in learning new ways to "do the dew" (lol), and i will not be posting anything that is not based in experience and truth. thank you again from the bottom of my heart, bless you for this, and if this post is too long or drifts off topic, feel free to delete it.

i am also not encouraging that anyone do wasteful or reckless experiments like i've done here, please just follow the tools that you have been given and do what you know to be right. god bless you all, namaste!
Back to top Go down

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Thank you for this wonderful post !
You helped us so much with it.
I wish you all the best for your process.
Back to top Go down
spagyricus

spagyricus

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Hello Felix,

If you study the Mutus Liber you will see illustrated a process using just dew.

Best regards
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Quote :
But as more members join and ask the same questions that have already been asked a hundred times, it might become unbearable to read this crap every day of my life. I think this board will inevitably have a very limited life span.

possible solution:

When seeing the toll that the stress of advising the entire people was taking on his son in law, Jethro advised Moses to set leaders over the people in heads of tens, who were under the leaders of hundreds, and they being under the leaders of thousands. Nick, you have friends and those other members of the IAO who understand your perspective much more clearly than the rest of us. Perhaps (if they were willing, of course) and you set some of them as moderators for the forum here, both to monitor to make sure things don't get out of hand, and answer newcomers questions. It could reduce your stress and the load you have to bear here. I don't see why you should bear it all yourself, this seems unwise and too much of a load.

Also, do you think it might be useful to set up a wiki? This would have to be by special invite only, like your IAO, it would be controlled by password, and you could much more easily limit the content to things of a productive nature. Those who would be allowed access would have to show themselves committed to the work, of course. It would also allow the information of import to remain available to the public at large, under the guidance of the moderators, while leaving you free to continue in the work.

Just some thoughts...
Back to top Go down

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:08 pm

I really like the idea trueKabbalist.
It will be great to have the members of the IAO around.
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Felix, awesome description!!!! any pics????
Back to top Go down

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:22 am

Well, Felix experience tells us that black matter appeared - does exist ! - when he increased the temperature. What is also amazing is the quick disappearing of it after the heat was off.

Sand bath higher temperature should make black matter evident, then.
Back to top Go down

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:10 am

Hi chercheur01,

You have a very good point... higher temperatures, from my investigations, a water bath, which provides a gentle and constant heating about the boiling point of water, which is higher than the temperature that we are using ....

confused
Back to top Go down

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:40 am

The shortening of the path with increased temperature scratch Hmm... Sounds interesting.
Since nothing escapes from the flask why not? cheers
Back to top Go down

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:57 pm

possible solution:

Nick, My friend I think this is a very good Idea. I know it would help
you with the day to day maintenance of the forum.
It looks like this forum has grown a lot faster then any of us expected.

Blessings,

MO-1 . king
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:50 pm

unfortunately i don't have a camera available, so i'm not in a postition to put pictures. hopefully, upon reaching seattle, things in that light will change. i do have a few more things to add in though.

when i had the bottle on the higher heat, the black matter that was forming was sort of coming together in globules, as though it was moving together into itself in small globs and then pulling back apart, over and over. the matter was, as was posted earlier, "as black as a crow's head". i cooled it down by just letting it sit, then let it cool in the refridgerator, and then, just to take extra precaution for when i eventually open the bottle, froze it, to seal the spirit back into the dew. after the refridgerator cooling, i could not see any black matter. it looked like a slightly greyish matter that had formed in a thin layer on the bottom, nothing else was visible. after freezing it i had to keep it in the refridgerator for 2 more days to thaw out, and at the end of those 2 days i noticed that the matter on the bottom looked slightly darker. i tipped the bottle at an angle and spun it one way and another quickly in order to move the matter into on spot so i could view it more clearly. amazingly, the black matter is back! it's not so much in globules any more, it's more like a....powder?.....but it quickly collected to one spot, as if it was much heavier than the water. it's still there, and i'm just letting the bottle sit in the fridge for now, there is probably about 500ml of dew in it. i have another bottle with the same amount of dew that has not been altered in any way and has been constantly kept cold, and there is a precipitate on the bottom, but it's not black, only greyish. it also will not gather into one corner so quickly in the same way as the heated dew, it seems to be more weightless, and there isn't as much.

as a further experiment, i took some of the dew i'd heated, after freezing and unfreezing it, and digested as much grey celtic sea salt in it as would allow. i then used a phial i found in my sister's apartment a few days ago, maybe 50ml, about a 1/2 centimeter diameter and maybe 3 inches tall, made of plastic with a metal screw-on cap, filled it with the salty dew, and sealed it with wax. there is already a greyish precipitate forming in it after only 24 hours of sitting in room temperature (maybe 68 degrees), and is very, very pretty! it's kind of glowy-looking. i've decided to leave this salty-dew with my good friend i've been living with once i leave here with the phial. i've already told her what it is, and she, being a witch all her life, is very much aware of how magical dew is. i told her not to open it for at least a year, or longer if possible, and at that point, if she needs insight on life, or guidance, for her to take a bit of it under her toungue. i'm imprinting it with as much positive energy as i can every night until i leave, and programming thoughts of higher counciousness into it. i've been using selenite as a tool in doing this, it works on such a high vibration, it's literally like nature's fiber optics.

i've also taken some of the altercated dew and put it into a chalice (which i just happened to recieve BY CHANCE under circumstances i never would have expected) that is made entirely out of silver, just to see if, in it's current state, it can dissolve metals at all. the bottom of the chalice had a bit of a tarnished look to it at a couple spots, so if any change takes place, i will be able to tell quite easily.

i'm really glad that some of you appreciate this information and are taking what you can out of it, but again, i've been drinking such a ridiculous amount of fresh dew every morning that i feel like a giggling little kid playing a game, and these are simply my little personal experiments that are not specifically aimed towards anything more directly than to see what happens. i'm really looking forward to having my own place in seattle to do all of this in, i fully intend to augment my sleep pattern so that i can go out every morning and collect as much dew as possible.

i should probably mention that i collected this dew that i am using next to a giant structure at the bottom of a big hill, that is a giant 3-sided pyramid. i would imagine this would have some sort of impact on the inherant energy in the dew.

i also have an important question: Nick, you've said in previous threads NOT to use dew collected with a sheet or hankercheif or w/e from the ground, because it is contaminated. i agree with you, when i first collected this dew it did have just a slight tint of dirt color to it, which i'm sure is no good. what i'd like to know is whether or not dew collected in this fashion could be used if everything was very thoroughly filtered out of it - as in using a lab filtration set-up with a .45 micron cellulose filter paper, if not something even finer. how important do you think it is that the dew does not touch human hands, as well? i really appreciate all the feed-back, brightest blessings!

p.s. is the mutus liber something that i might be able to find in a library nearby? if not, could somebody please post a link to a source of this knowledge? thank you so much!

Last edited by Felix_Madhouse on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to ask about the mutus liber)
Back to top Go down
spagyricus

spagyricus

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Hello Felix,

You can get the Mutus Liber from Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Commentary-Mutus-Liber-Hermetic-Research/dp/0933999909/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1237839991&sr=1-1

Best regards,
Back to top Go down

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Hello all,

I wanted to add a few noticeable changes in my first multiplication. I left home one day only to return and find that my temp in the sand bath had risen to well over 300 degrees pale Well something odd happened thereafter. A snow white crystalline substance formed suspended in the bottle. It was shiny like crystal. It has been 5 days since this occurance and it is still there in the bottle. I wonder where it came from. When I noticed the temp was higher than it shouldve been I immediately lowered it to the correct temp. Any ideas what this substance could be?

Jamar
Back to top Go down

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Hi travelingman777,

can you post any pictures...

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 pm

But as more members join and ask the same questions that have already been asked a hundred times,

I would suggest two things :

1- A simple FAQ that we could contribute on.

2- A simple Alchemy Glossary to help with some jargon used.

That said I would be more than happy to help you guys and Nick to
make tings easier.

blessings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Matter   Black Matter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Matter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next