The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Empty
PostSubject: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2023 8:28 pm

IRON and Fulcanelli's material? and union Mars Venus and pg 410

Hi to everyone we look forward to further revitalizing our dear forum
But did Fulcanelli use antimony?

Or as various scholars and Fulcanelli almost explicitly say in his writings the matter that he actually indicates was the IRON and union between Venus and Mars in this regard and as a confirmation of this we put here various enlightened passages taken from his texts

On which in our opinion it is worth reflecting well all together, it is obvious that this opens up very different scenarios from those erroneously coded with antimony for laboratory operations and practice
And on this it is also very interesting what E-thor told us years ago

I quote

E-thor wrote:
Ven Mar 23, 2018 5:26 pm …..There are specific statements Fulcanelli has made about iron and it’s preeminence in the work. …..

E-thor wrote:
Dom Mar 25, 2018 5:36 pm … I spent a lot of time in Fulcanelli’s works to internalize what he said, so that I could compare it to other texts, and keep his words fresh in my mind as I worked on certain substances. I encourage everyone here to read what he says on page 410 in his Dwellings of the Philosophers. ….

E-thor wrote:
Ven Mar 23, 2018 3:47 pm …. No, antimony. You have to figure out how to marry Mars and Venus. …..

E-thor wrote:
Ven Mar 30, 2018 3:11 am …. He has read the Chrysopee of Dujols and come to the same conclusion as I have. The difference is that he hasn't discovered the true mercury…..

E-thor wrote:
Ven Apr 21, 2023 4:07 am … The magnesia is easy to come by…Fulcanelli is the only one that tells you enough to even get close to the operation!...

Well now let's reread the very important indications on IRON, MAGNESIA, etc that E-thor gave us years ago and also always on the same themes of IRON Venus copper etc. here are still further very interesting quotations and therefore in the end let's see together the aforementioned page 410 which in one version that is online is page 203
https://ia600107.us.archive.org/28/items/FulcanelliDwellingsOfThePhilosophers/Fulcanelli%20-%20Dwellings%20of%20the%20Philosophers.pdf

some notes on iron from Fulcanelli's "dwelling"
"Iron, on the other hand, has a lot of fixed sulphur of a dark, dull, filthy
and so imperfect red, that in spite of its fire-proof quality, we would not really know what
to do with it." - pg 410

Somewhere else he said the sulphur of iron was red and the mercury blue
and when mixed they give a purple color. I thought that was interesting.
Purple-red in greek is "phoinis" - the phoenix.

I'll edit this so I don't lose it...
I'm flipping through, looking...
here's something interesting:
Marcus Aurelius Antonius.... mars/iron, gold, antimony

"According to Valmont de Bomare, Roman Vitriol, also called vitriol of the adepts,
is not green copperas (ferrous sulphate), but a double vitriolic salt of iron and copper."
-pg 393

on the same page, quoting Basil Valentine - "I say here about this that you must imprint
very clearly this argument in thy spirit and that you entirely bare your thoughts on the metallic
vitriol, and that you remember that I have entrusted this knowledge to you that one can
from mars and venus make a magnificent vitriol in which the three principles can be found
which often serve to the birthing and production of our stone."

pg - 273: Among metallic bodies, the one containing the highest proportion of fire, or latent light, is iron (sideros)....
it is imortant to communicate this active fire to the passive subject: only it has the power to modify its cold and
sterile complexion by rendering it firey and prolific. The sages call it green lion, wild and ferocious lion -
cabalistically leon pher, which is rather suggestive so as to dispense from insisting any further.
note - leon pher is greek phonetic rendering for french lion vert - green lion.
And here we put the page 410 mentioned above which in this layout version is 203

https://i.servimg.com/u/f27/17/80/18/86/cattur10.png

now after all these indications given to us by Fulcanelli himself in his works, it seems obvious to us to deduce from this, as E-thor also indicated to us in his past posts, that antimony is not the material of the work but that instead in IRON it is union with Venus which the functioning of the Fulcanelli must be understood
what do you think ?
all contributions to broaden research and experimentation are all welcome

regard alexbr

ps
for further feedback, as soon as I have finished translating an English, in a future post I will post some interesting quotations from Fulcanelli and not on iron, its possible colors and alchemy of an interesting French book

.................here the original in italian............

Ferro e la materia di Fulcanelli ? e unione Marte Venere e pg 410
Hi to everyone cerchiamo ora di ulteriormente di rivitalizzare il nostro caro forum
Ma Fulcanelli usava antimonio ? o come dicono vari studiosi e quasi esplicitamente lui il Fulcanelli nei suoi scritti la materia che in realtà lui indica era il feero e unione tra Venere e Marte a riguardo e a riscontro di cio mettiamo qui vari passaggi illuminati presi dei suoi testi
Su cui secondo noi vale la pena rifletterci bene tutti assieme ovvio che cio apre scenari ben diversi da quelli erroneamente codificati con l’antimonio per l’operatività e la pratica al laboratorio
E su cio è anche molto interessante cosa ci indicava anni fa E-thor

Cito

E-thor wrote:
Ven Mar 23, 2018 5:26 pm …..There are specific statements Fulcanelli has made about iron and it’s preeminence in the work. …..

E-thor wrote:
Dom Mar 25, 2018 5:36 pm … I spent a lot of time in Fulcanelli’s works to internalize what he said, so that I could compare it to other texts, and keep his words fresh in my mind as I worked on certain substances. I encourage everyone here to read what he says on page 410 in his Dwellings of the Philosophers. ….

E-thor wrote:
Ven Mar 23, 2018 3:47 pm …. No, antimony. You have to figure out how to marry Mars and Venus. …..

E-thor wrote:
Ven Mar 30, 2018 3:11 am …. He has read the Chrysopee of Dujols and come to the same conclusion as I have. The difference is that he hasn't discovered the true mercury…..

E-thor wrote:
Ven Apr 21, 2023 4:07 am … The magnesia is easy to come by…Fulcanelli is the only one that tells you enough to even get close to the operation!...

Bene ora rileggiamo bene le molto importanti indicazioni sul FERRO, MAGNESIA, etc che E-thor ci diede anni fa e inoltre sempre sugli stessi temi del Ferro Venus rame etc ecco ancora ulteriori citazioni molto interessanti e dunque in fine vediamo assieme la citata sopra pag 410 che in una versione che è on line è la pag 203

"Iron, on the other hand, has a lot of fixed sulphur of a dark, dull, filthy
and so imperfect red, that in spite of its fire-proof quality, we would not really know what
to do with it." - pg 410

Somewhere else he said the sulphur of iron was red and the mercury blue
and when mixed they give a purple color. I thought that was interesting.
Purple-red in greek is "phoinis" - the phoenix.

I'll edit this so I don't lose it...
I'm flipping through, looking...
here's something interesting:

"According to Valmont de Bomare, Roman Vitriol, also called vitriol of the adepts,
is not green copperas (ferrous sulphate), but a double vitriolic salt of iron and copper."
-pg 393

on the same page, quoting Basil Valentine - "I say here about this that you must imprint
very clearly this argument in thy spirit and that you entirely bare your thoughts on the metallic
vitriol, and that you remember that I have entrusted this knowledge to you that one can
from mars and venus make a magnificent vitriol in which the three principles can be found

pg - 273: Among metallic bodies, the one containing the highest proportion of fire, or latent light, is iron (sideros)....
it is imortant to communicate this active fire to the passive subject: only it has the power to modify its cold and
sterile complexion by rendering it firey and prolific. The sages call it green lion, wild and ferocious lion -
cabalistically leon pher, which is rather suggestive so as to dispense from insisting any further.

E qui mettiamo la pag 410 sopra citata che in questa versione di impaginazione è la 203

https://ia600107.us.archive.org/28/items/FulcanelliDwellingsOfThePhilosophers/Fulcanelli%20-%20Dwellings%20of%20the%20Philosophers.pdf

ora dopo tutte queste indicazioni dateci dallo stesso Fulcanelli nelle sue opere ci pare ovvio evincere da cio come anche ci indicava E-thor nei suoi post passati che l’antimonio non è la materia dell’opera ma che invece nel FERRO e unione con Venus che va compresa l’operatività del Fulcanelli
che ne pensate ?
tutti i contributi ad ampliare la ricerca e la sperimentazione sono tutti benvenuti

regard alexbr

ps
a ulteriore riscontro metterò a breve appena finito di tradurle un inglese in un prossimo post delle interessanti citazioni di Fulcanelli e non sul ferro suoi possibili colori e alchimia di un interessante libro francese
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-11-07

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2023 5:21 pm

ciao,

What experience in the lab have you with Mart??

And with Venus??

IMHO Venus & Mart is the most hard matters to do the Stone because you need a bishop to make the wedding, in modern pseudoscience of chemistry I think is called a catalyst.

But it's obvious since they came from the idiot of Fullcashit, I'm not surprised either... lol!

Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2022-05-09

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 6:48 pm

Poisons don't make medicine the medicine is found as the substrate of sol extracted
Via many methods I think.
Back to top Go down
https://covivitas.com/
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 10:29 pm

Fulcashit say this???

[...]
"Iron, on the other hand, has a lot of fixed sulphur of a dark, dull, filthy and so imperfect red, that in spite of its fire-proof quality, we would not really know what
to do with it." - pg 410 [...]

if true, I think this guy is more idiot than I previously thought lol!

what item from Mart & Venus marriage to make the PS if not their Sulphurs???

https://alchemyforums.com/index.php?threads/some-notes-on-iron-and-alchemy.288/

Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 4:28 pm

Basilisk wrote:
Fulcashit say this???

[...]
"Iron, on the other hand, has a lot of fixed sulphur of a dark, dull, filthy and so imperfect red, that in spite of its fire-proof quality, we would not really know what
to do with it." - pg 410 [...]

if true, I think this guy is more idiot than I previously thought lol!

what item from Mart & Venus marriage to make the PS if not their Sulphurs???

https://alchemyforums.com/index.php?threads/some-notes-on-iron-and-alchemy.288/

Hi Basilisk well found I know the thread you mention very well ok you don't like Fulcanelli but I also think as E-thor indicated in his posts that iron is the fundamental key to Fulcanelli's writings and to this end I will report various interesting quotes for everyone but the real problem and the philosophical dissolution of iron itself?

my best regards Alexbr

Hi Basilisk ben ritrovato conosco molto bene il thread che citi ok non ti piace Fulcanelli ma penso anche io come indicava E-thor nei suoi post che il ferro sia la chiave fondamentale degli scitti di fulcanelli e a cio dopo riportero per tutti varie citazioni interessanti ma il vero problema e la sissolizione filosofica del ferro stesso ?

my best regard Alexbr
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 12:01 am

alexbr wrote:
but the real problem and the philosophical dissolution of iron itself?

my best regards Alexbr

Iron is the most safe, cheap, easy... metal to work, no explosions like fulm_inating Sol or Luna, no dange_rous fumes... so where is the problem??

In my table desk now I have 5 disolutions of Mart. So what is for you the "philosophical dissolution of iron ·??? A spagyric preparation? the Mart spirit? the anima? the Salt?

put some pics of your work with MART OR YOU ARE DOING "SPIRITUAL ALCHEMY" ONLY???

No more cuotes from idiots please :-D

Last edited by Basilisk on Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 3:44 am

Hi Basilisk my friend as I told you by pm for now I don't work but I hope to start again soon you don't like FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 1f604  FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 1f619  FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 1f602  Fulcanelli's quotes on iron they are important for others

nice photo that you are working and in what way?

my best regard

Hi Basilisk amico mio cone ti dissi per pm per ora non opero ma spero presto riprendere

a te non piaccioni citazioni del fulcanelli sul ferro sono importanti per gli altri
bella foto che stai lavorando e in che via ?
my best regard
bella foto che stai lavorando e in che via
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 8:43 am

alexbr wrote:
Hi Basilisk my friend as I told you by pm for now I don't work but I hope to start again soon you don't like FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 1f604  FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 1f619  FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 1f602  Fulcanelli's quotes on iron they are important for others

Ido!

I make a Mart tincture for me and some other iron in water "disolutions" for my mother's plants needing it :-D

are you still recovering? kid, it was serious

but previously you make something?

F. is only a starting point, no? oh oh oh. my first book on Alchemy is one by Titus...
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 2:29 pm

Basilisk wrote:
alexbr wrote:

Ido!

I make a Mart tincture for me and some other iron in water "disolutions" for my mother's plants needing it :-D

F. is only a starting point, no? oh oh oh. my first book on Alchemy is one by Titus...

Hi Basilisk

yes unfortunately yes and it is still very long unfortunately

yes on Fulcanelli dry way I worked with friends from Puche Riart who then also published this book titled La Via Seca de La Alquimia which is very interesting with photos of the various phases and with serious laboratory tests attached for each phase I will put a link where you can download it if I can I will attach the pdf
https://it.scribd.com/document/653307422/La-via-Seca-de-La-Alquimia
F. is only a starting point, no? oh oh oh.

The iron is a very important way and all the references to it in Fulcanelli's texts are interesting and also important are the posts by E-thor   which should all be studied well and explored in depth

my first book on Alchemy is one by Titus...

Titus what do you mean?

my best regars akexbr
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2023 11:18 am

https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/112858.Titus_Burckhardt

this/your lab work is like this?

https://archive.org/details/alquimia_via_seca/mode/2up

go west! go further! :-D

IMHO this is a waste of money and time... but in the end what achieved following this "via sica"??? something of value or nothing???

Last edited by Basilisk on Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2023 4:06 am

Basilisk wrote:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/112858.Titus_Burckhardt

this/your lab work is like this?

https://archive.org/details/alquimia_via_seca/mode/2up

go west! go further! :-D

IMHO this is a waste of money and time... but in the end what achieved following this "via sica"??? something of value or nothing???

hi
ok understood book of Titus ok

similar, the difference is that here it is explained in detail with photos and with all the examinations of all the various results in the laboratory and it is therefore a very serious job

Dujol and via di Fulcanelli, as I have always said, are of extreme interest and in the vicinity of Fulcanelli it is one of the routes that is well illustrated and in confirmation of this the diaries of Dr Emerit that I have posted must be studied in depth
link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/exaiqadao78i5vw/DIARIO%20DR%20EMMERIT%20VIA%20Henri%20Coton%20Alvart%20%20DUJOL%20SECCA%20AMALGAMA%20ALKAEST%20SM%20SVP%20ETC%20%20%20L%20.pdf?dl=0  

but also in Fulcanelli's texts which are like a general manual of his alchemical works
in addition to other routes there is also a very secret animal route and as can be seen from the text of puche riart there is also a very important and secret route on iron and copper which Puche Riart is talking about in his tests which E-thor he also indicated to us in his writings, and it all posts of E-thor which in my opinion should be reanalysed and very thoroughly explored
link
https://www.amazon.it/GREAT-WORK-ALCHEMY-DEVELOPED-ACCORDING-ebook/dp/B0BSR1FSSS/ref=sr_1_5?qid=1688566804&refinements=p_27%3AJose+Antonio+Puche+Riart&s=books&sr=1-5

and on all these and other operations indicated in Fulcanelli's texts it would be interesting for us to reopen the discussion on the forum

my best regards alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
hi ok capito Titus

similare la differenza è che qui è spiegato nei dettagli con foto e con tutti gli esamini di tutti i vari risultati in laboratorio ed è dunque un lavoro molto serio

Dujol e via di Fulcanelli come da sempre dico è di estremo interesse e nei stesti di Fulcanelli è una delle vie che è ben illustrata e a riscontro di questo vanno studiato a fondo i diari del dr Emerit che ho messo

link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/exaiqadao78i5vw/DIARIO%20DR%20EMMERIT%20VIA%20Henri%20Coton%20Alvart%20%20DUJOL%20SECCA%20AMALGAMA%20ALKAEST%20SM%20SVP%20ETC%20%20%20L%20.pdf?dl=0  

ma altresì nei testi di fulcanelli che sono come un manuale generale dei suoi lavori alchemici
c'è olttra ad altre vie ce anche una via molto segreta animale e come si veda dal testo di Puche Riart c'è anche una via molto importate e segreta su ferro e o rame su cui Puche Riart sta parlando nei suoi test VIA DEL FERRO che anche E-thor ci indicava nei suoi scriti tutti post di E-thor che secondo me andrebbero rianalizzati e molto bene approfonditi

link
https://www.amazon.it/GREAT-WORK-ALCHEMY-DEVELOPED-ACCORDING-ebook/dp/B0BSR1FSSS/ref=sr_1_5?qid=1688566804&refinements=p_27%3AJose+Antonio+Puche+Riart&s=books&sr=1-5

e su tutte queste ed altre operazioni indicate nei testi di Fulcanelli sarebbe interessante riaprire la discussione sul forum
my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2023 6:58 pm

This practice, if you watch the video of Patrick Riverie making this fsdafpsduf of the book (link I put abode) is only a "brute force" trick. Look the big amount of Mercury and "PS" to get, 20 g of Sol??

so this guy can say:

I've no idea
what i'm doing

Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 3:45 pm

_Apart from fullcashit what others books talk about Mart like a base matter to do something?? or all your alchemy life end in fulcashit?

put a list of books please.

Last edited by Basilisk on Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2023 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 5:01 pm

alexbr wrote:
IRON and Fulcanelli's material? and union Mars Venus and pg 410

On which in our opinion it is worth reflecting well all together, it is obvious that this opens up very different scenarios from those erroneously coded with antimony for laboratory operations and practice

BSL -> this not open anything new, this path is well known, not you for what you say here... If you can read between lines you can see Fulcashit is a KK.

E-thor wrote:

BSL -> When some guy say, "I have, use.. the TRUE Sulfur, Mercury..." I only can think... well,another egocentric idiot. :-D

-pg 393

BSL -> and what is "Orichalcun"? and "Borax"? and "Nitrum"? and "Sal Armoniak"? and...????

BSL ->  cheers  cheers

BSL ->
totally wrong, don't play with words...
now after all these indications given to us by Fulcanelli himself in his works, it seems obvious to us to deduce from this, as E-thor also indicated to us in his past posts, that antimony is not the material of the work but that instead in IRON it is union with Venus which the functioning of the Fulcanelli must be understood
what do you think ?
all contributions to broaden research and experimentation are all welcome

regard alexbr

I think you have the fly in your nose and you don't see it.

ps
for further feedback, as soon as I have finished translating an English, in a future post I will post some interesting quotations from Fulcanelli and not on iron, its possible colors and alchemy of an interesting French book

BSL -> Finished yet?

Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 6:58 pm

Aha!

your "mystery" solved...

Tragedy and mystery
Open your mind and you will see

Your world is changing though you cannot see
And there's no room for secrecy
Your world is changing faster everyday
And there's no truth in what they say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410   FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FULCANELLI IRON ?the Matter Work Mars/Venus pg 410
Page 1 of 1