The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matter Impossible

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

Matter Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Matter Impossible   Matter Impossible Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 6:57 am

Yes, it is like a mission impossible that where I am working on a matter which has most of the moons of any planet in the solar system (it has 79 moons), the matter was known to the very ancient peoples (homosapiens), when a man set his foot on the earth, a subject chosen by most of the modern alchemists and each and everyone treated the matter wrongly, because no any theory or method exists for such a thing in any book of the European alchemists, but still everyone has tried to get something special out of it, no doubt there could be found something great in it if operated rightly. For two big reasons I am working on it to draw out a workable method, where first is for introducing a minor way as according to my promise to all the researchers of this art, and the second important reason is that I have to give something to my uncle who has guided me towards alchemy to discover this art and to find out its true meanings.

After conducting some experiments I discovered that it is having a relation to Cassiterite, it can be called the sperm or viscous humidity from where the mineral cassiterite gets its seed and get its formation in the mines, second after operating this matter further when I mixed it with some common sulfur then I found that it gives the combustible yellow oil of sulfur which readily changes to the incombustible reddish pink hue. Both oils are very beautiful to watch, yellow oil first appears around the tar-like matter which after its circulation or volatilization over the same black matter gives the golden oil which fully spread into the whole flask in the form of very small droplets, then after maturation when the thick red oil appears it strangely drops down from the sides of the flask towards the bottom where is the most heated part of the flask but despite this intense heat still this oil of common sulfur doesn’t burn. Actually, it is the intermediate form of the matter showing both, first yellow subtle and then a red gross form.

Telling again that I am trying to find out a way to work on this matter where many many great alchemists have worked on this matter and have got failed David Beuther, Eugenius Philalethes, Rudolf Glauber, Jollivet Castellot, Joseph du Chasne, Newton, Robert Boyle, Baron William Shroeder, and Frater Albertus are one of them.

There are always two methods of working on something, first is easy which is by using the philosopher's matters, and the second is by operating that matter lonely without touching anything extraneous or foreign to it, which way is difficult as in case if you chose a subject like uriine, I hope you will understand what I am trying to say. Anyways I get realized that it is not the oil but the subtilized form of the matter which when cooled is condensed into the form of the silver-gray color of a mass in the end.

Beware of the toxic fumes they will make your lungs more prone to be easily affected by the coronavirus. I am saying this because the charge of coronavirus and of this matter is the same, but again if once the matter will become perfected then it will be a great medicine against corona, as the antidote of a snake's poison will be made by using the poison of the same kind. I am making a living earth after penetrating a rightly trimmed matter over a new matter I hope I will get the philosopher's earth. First making the earth and then second making the mercury, in it lies the whole art as well as the way that how to work on something.

I have done this experiment for finding out the nature of the matter I am working on by following the law of correspondence, and this grey mass also has a very special use in Alchemy which I will tell later in the work.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Matter Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matter Impossible   Matter Impossible Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 1:57 am

In our country a thing is very common among here the local alchemists that they praise a phrase and always use to say these words that “fix the mercury in it lies the whole art”, they have done thousands of experiments in achieving the success in this way by using the common mercury, sometimes by using the table salt, sometimes by using the brown sugar, sometimes by different kind of herbs, and sometimes by using the arsenic and tartar. I am not sure that anyone might have succeeded, the reason is the words of Basilius where he tells us in his writings about the common mercury that neither the Particularis nor the Universalis or any profitable work could be achieved by using this matter. And Paracelsus also cleared this topic of fixing common mercury in his writings that no results could be obtained by conducting such an experiment regarding the mercury of the vulgar because the thing of fixing the mercury has wherever mentioned then it is all said about the mercury of the philosophers and not of the vulgar. I myself had tried fixing the mercury many times once by using the brown sugar in which the mercury becomes fully divided into the form of hundreds of very small grains but not changing its nature, once by using the tartar and arsenic in the two brass balls (or bowls), after putting the matter inside I welded both brass bowls together and putting it on the heat of over 800 degree Celsius, hoping to be able to change the inner constitution of mercury, it came out into the form of a heavy silvery gray kind of a mass, which was like an ethiope cinnabar but there was no sulfur in this experiment, so the thing will be a hard compound of mercury and arsenic, in this experiment the mercury was hard and solid, shining like the stars inside a gray mass. And once I tried to fix the mercury by using the carbon and manganese black powder which was obtained from the small battery cells, it suddenly changes the mercury into the form of a white crystalline powder which is very beautiful to be seen as changing nature of mercury but in reality, it was a compound of carbon and mercury named as methyl mercury, so not obtaining any satisfying results.

But now I am sure that the jelly I prepared from common sulfur is the only thing in the world of chemia that can fix the common mercury and bring it into the form of a perfect body which will be having use in alchemy as well as in medicine and so changing the words of Basilius and Paracelsus. Such a thick red oil I was once prepared during my experiments of fixing the mercury using the orpiment, it came out as a hard gray kind of a mass (this time it is Ethiope cinnabar) along with a very few drops of a bright thick red oil which was dropping down towards the bottom of the flask very slowly. Anyways the right way of making this thick oil has been given in my recent experiment which will have the properties to change the inner constitution of common mercury into the form of something very useful.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Matter Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matter Impossible   Matter Impossible Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2022 10:16 am

The modern scientists thought that they have invented the microscope so they can look into things, but they don’t know that the eyes of the ancients were itself like a microscope, they had wisdom, the clairvoyance, they were predictable, they knew the right constitution, and nature of everything in such a way (because of stone they made), which perception lacks in the eye of a modern man.

There is a very funny thing that is sprouting in my mind for many days, so I would like to share it, the thing is that after my whole research and achieving success in alchemy, as well as realizing everything about nature, finally, I have come onto this fact that uriine is the right first matter as all the philosophers tell us everywhere in their books which they named as mercury, I am saying this philosophically and not literally, but the funny fact is that I have come to know about uriine just a few days early after my whole journey of 18 years, what the practitioners of Alchemy had already knew right after entering alchemy, isn’t it a big thing?

Anyways there has been already said much on the sheep’s (fools) path, but it is not enough, so I would like to share it more on this topic, the thing is that I have been reading the information’s provided on Wikipedia from since I got engaged on the service of internet, I saw there that there is being a lot of work done by the researchers, the scientists, chemists, and biologists, there are millions, but billions even trillions of experiments have been done on everything, only because of not knowing the right matter, I also found there the right philosophical matters which the ancients were used for their own right purpose, that purpose was unknown to the peoples of this world, so they passed it and labeled these things as antics, even I saw on many sites that they are selling these antic items and making money. Americans are known as the great researchers in the world but they also because of not knowing the purpose of the matter used by the ancients about 8000 years ago, they are selling these antic items for a couple of hundred dollars, and some of them put these things in a museum for exhibition and not only this but they also changed the right formula, the right composition, as well as its right shape, and give it a new to newly modified forms what I was reading on Wikipedia.

So only not knowing the right purpose of the philosophical matters causes such a big change and transformation to that extent that thousands of products are now available all lead to different purposes, which causes the modern researcher to find and understand the mother science Alchemy more to more difficult but it says almost impossible, so results in a deviation which deprived the world from the two precious matters used by the ancients some thousands of years ago.

I was trying to restore the previous information which has been lost, it took my many months of research to look into all the useless data available on Wikipedia, which creates much of the difficulty for me, on the contrary, the thing was available more easily in the ancient times but now it is impossible to find out, even its information is also very difficult to recover from a bundle of crap and junk data. On the ancient times only the two things were known to all the prophets and to all their followers, but the world of sheep’s (fools) changed their true meanings, which two things were holding the main root cause behind the creation of everything on earth, they discovered such matters after observing deeply the constitution and inner nature of the Earth (not the sky), from these two things only the one thing was known to the European alchemists (for Major work), I have read all their books (each book at least ten times), and got realized that the thing (of Minor work) was unfamiliar to them, the thing is of lower potency than the matter they used for carrying their works, so they were not in need to use such a thing in their work, but as I said if we go back even further from the era of European alchemy towards the Muslims and Jews and Hindus (idol worshippers) then we will realize that the both matters were known to them, and they were complete alchemists having the knowledge of the superior as well as of the inferior, so from here we can understand the root cause of this transformation happened which took us to this modern era, that at first the European alchemists had missed the minor thing, and so after this even further Allah has deprived them from the superior thing as well. Because they didn’t understand the purpose of the junior, it is the harmony which makes the other one senior, if God is present everywhere then at the same time the devil also lies in everything, which forces us that we more fully look into and finds the God. So there is a bit of difference between the clever and the wise, without the analogy and comparison the wisdom and the right knowledge can’t expand in our brain, even me after working on a superior if I did not bend over towards the inferior I couldn’t be able to understand as much to the superior which I know now.

(PS, the two matters I called here in my post are the trimmed matters for the slaughtering of the animals of heaven).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matter Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matter Impossible   Matter Impossible Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matter Impossible
Page 1 of 1