The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me

Go down 
+5
kevinpaw123
alexbr
Felix_Madhouse
bluefloor
NDC
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Empty
PostSubject: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:10 am

On the 2nd or 3rd page of Covenant of Silence I explain how the elixir can take you to dark places. However I assumed it would be an easy thing for someone of my experience to deal with, having "conquered" true demons in the past so many times. The real demons do clear out of the entire house when a Holy man with the true red / or white stone comes walking in. But right before you make that stone, both angels and demons ride your back and try to guide you this way or that.

Its a long story too big for this post, but I'll add it to the Ascension book. I learned things about Mercury [red] that no man on earth should know. [And not from some book or web search] Also the clear white [NZT48 seen movie Limitless? ] but serum 525 is something I was oblivious too, and the fact literally entire STARS of energy can be safely contained in our Philosophical Mercury. Many alchemists warned that "our" mercury is not the vulgar one of the chemists. They did a good job of hiding what was in plain site. But they didn't mention you still need it to make any progress in alchemy towards elixirs that have profound effects on the mind, body, and Astral Body. Alchemy is all about radiation and E=Mc2 and the Yin-Yang symbol which is the exact same equation but perfectly done by Chinese monk some 2000+ years ago. The foolish think its just a balance of light/dark and good/evil. But oh its so much more than that. It is the atom itself, the same way Einstein's great equation was nothing but the atom also, even if he didn't consciously realize it.

Last edited by NDC on Tue May 15, 2012 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total

phillip_reed likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:25 am

So anyway thats where I've been all year, loosing my mind and rebuilding to rise like a Phoenix from the ashes. But I thought that would only happen once. But it happened over and over again, renewing me each time. I can only pray this was the last time, but dreams have now become depressive and dark, and every day is struggle to get back to happiness, which is but a distant memory.
So be warned my long time friends of this "academy" of alchemists...the road to heaven is paved in molten blood red gold of the Rose Cross forged in the crucible.

I also must appologize for those who are still waiting on their Stone. I found the way to make it by the Moses path [gold, silver, or even U238 to gray ash which is calcined to whiteness but from which a red tincture is extracted with White Wine, and the Jesus path of *water to wine*, both required high knowldge of mercury and radiant energy in all its forms. Even a bottle of salt substitute [potassium chloride] gives off measurable radiation. As does our beloved potash, hence the way to enliven sulfur is via the "liver of sulfur" potassium polysulfide [KS8-red].

Last edited by NDC on Mon May 14, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:41 am

Much more to add, but far too depressed right now. Too many things worry my mind and I feel like just giving up sometimes. Now with zero dollars in my pocket and 4 grand in bills per month piling up, anxiety has reach a magnitude I didn't know was possible. Maybe I took on a work load that was just too much for one person. Now literally people are sending me death threats. Well here am, you know my address, put me out of my missery.

Last edited by NDC on Tue May 15, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:50 am

Nick,

I think I can speak for at least a few people (maybe not) when I say I wil be eternally grateful to you for showing me and teaching me this stuff. I would never have found this if it wasn't for you. Or maybe because I searched I have found and if it wasn't you I may have found it somewhere else, I don't know. More likely it is just our destiny from our character to find ourselves where we are. Anyway I appreciate and am benefiting from your hard work not only in the lab but your giving spirit to put this out for others. I love the way you have presented it. But.. you have to take care of your business. I mean, how are you spending $4000 a month in bills? If you are making money from working that is fine, but if you are spending money and leaving unfilled orders that is not ok. And if you are spending that kind of money per month then you should have more than enough resources to fill your orders.

I know for myself having ordered your book about 13 months ago and still not having it..
ok, I understand delays and you want to get it just right and fill it with all your new information ,which I will love, but after so long I would have appreciated at least some more and heartfelt updates on your book page or some more e-mails or updates here in the forum for those who follow it. Something. For your friends here to know you're alive and your customers to know you haven't forgotten them. I know its a wild ride but you have to stay grounded ,and humble enough to at least fill your orders and let us know what's going on, at least while you have bills, which of course will be always in one form or another. Seriously 4000 every month? Wow Nick, seems like you could get alot done for less.

best wishes Nick

Last edited by bluefloor on Sun May 06, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Your good info is super inspirational, you bad info is sad to hear. If you want to chat e-mail me or better yet text me back, I texted your phone. (to set up a time)

Peace.

Justin
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Nick, I can really relate to your postition right now. Sometimes I feel like I spend every day dedicated towards helping others, whether it be through feeding people, helping them find the medicine they need, bringing them clothes or through other methodology. I think an important thing to remember is that everyone has their own life path, and the only one you truly have any control over is your own. Sometimes even that seems like it's out of control. Some days it can seem like despite all your best efforts towards raising the awareness of the collective conciousness, something always seems to get in the way of your own goals being accomplished. I've been trying for years now to get into a place to work on these medicines, but despite my best efforts, it always seems as though at the last moment something goes wrong and things don't turn out how I expect them to. Example, I was recently robbed of some material I was going to process to make over $1500 easily to get into a place with. By someone I considered trustworthy, and one of my few real friends! And I've found that the more focus you put into the negative possibilities, the more rapidly the manifest themselves. Life can be infinitely difficult sometimes, and one reason for that is our souls' desire for growth through a constructive imbalance. If we didn't go through and experience hell, how could we really truly appreciate the beauties of heaven? This path of immortality and ascension of the spirit into higher levels of awareness is not necessarily an easy one, and it can certainly be a burden that some would imagine no one human can handle. We can't expect it to be easy. In my opinion, anything worth having is worth whatever it takes to get there. You've got to be strong, and know that you are the only one who can do the things that you think need to be done. I've found that relying on other people for ANYTHING will usually result in failure, and if you want things done right you have to do them yourself. Teaching a man to fish is great, but trying to explain to a space alien in english what a fish pole even is or how to make one is something else entirely. The best advice I can think to give is have faith. Faith is truly the strongest tool that anyone can have, and I have faith that the universe won't put upon you any burden that you aren't capable of conquering. Remember the night is always darkest just before dawn. I will forever be infinitely grateful to you for the knowledge you've so willingly shared with the intent of mutual beneficiality. If I had a source of stable income I would gladly send you whatever you need. I live outside however, and despite my best efforts have not been able to acquire a place for myself to work in this past year. It always seems like I'm just one step away, then something unexpected happens. I truly do believe what you say, sometimes it seems as though some spirit, be they malevolent or benevolent, is trying to stop me from finishing my goals in alchemy. I have quite a few theories I would very much like to discuss with you on some, lets say, "shortcuts". Aren't you making what you need from selling the silver you've been making? Maybe you should take a more direct approach and actually get involved with random people interested in what you do, I find that often it's only when we are open to infinite possibilities and asking for the solution to arrive in our lives when it does. Perhaps an internet store is too impersonal. I would be more than glad to help you sell jewelry to rock shops and people local to my location if you'd accept it. I really would like the best for you Nick, by your own soul's true necessity not by my standards, and only you know what that is. It would mean a lot to me if you wanted to talk more about things through email, just in case it isn't here anywhere my email is dirtyriverwater(at)google.com. I can't leave the state right now due to legal issues, but I'm in Manitou Springs CO and anything I can do to help I'm more than willing. I would also like to discuss some ideas I have with you regarding a certain GW path and some stibnite I've acquired. I would also like your opinion on the best path I can take with this bottle of silver nitrate solution I have. Keep your chin up brother, If life didn't have ups and downs it would be quite dull. Don't ever forsake this gift of life you've been given, to exist here and now the way you do. The odds of everything being this way are one in trillions. Thank you for being around, I appreciate you Nick and I am truly sorry I haven't been able to be any kind of a financial footstep for you. I also have some suggestions regarding depression. Please don't forsake this gift of life, the last I did, when I lost all hope and just wanted to die and knew I couldn't handle any more of this conspiracy BS, it really got to me, and I came down with shingles on the side of my head. I would never wish such a curse on my worst enemy. Please know that you are not alone in the light brother, blessed be-
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:09 pm

bluefloor wrote:
Nick,

I think I can speak for at least a few people (maybe not) when I say I wil be eternally grateful to you for showing me and teaching me this stuff. I would never have found this if it wasn't for you."

Oh but you have yet to experience serum 525 which literally stores many more energy than 1000 supernova stars. Which is Wormhole levels of power by the way. Once I publish my Alchemist Notebook with just a single chapter on the Ascension and the rest mostly about the true Red Stone and what easy ways everyone can safely convert Mass to Light [Photons (radiation)] then store it safely in our *animated mercury* only to be released with a Tesla Coil wrapped toroidal style around the circular steel pipe in which the atmosphere has been removed and our "stone" allowed to volatize into gas. This UFO needs no moving parts since unlike normal mercury, the red is highly electromagnetic and spins faster than you can imagine. Having nothing to do with centrifugal forces, just to do with making those 3 extra Neutrons spin [which is where all that power is stored].

Some of this came from Ron Toulage so please post a link if you know where he went. Most came from reading Robert Boyle's original books while google was still aloud to have them posted.

I've been spending a looong time outside distilling our Philosophical Mercury. But it takes POUNDS not just mere 50gm fake paint pigment (from Natural Pigments who I thought were the real deal source of pure red cinnabar by the ancient Chinese Dry Path), and a lot of repeated distillations to take that 4.5 billion years of radiation and store it safely in our living mercury. Einstiens dream realized ---to do E==>M==>C.....Remember with alchemy we can perform in the lab miracles that take nature herself eons. 4.5 billion years for Uranium238

Wonderful thing is any Amercian can use that tiny little amount of Americaninum in smoke detectors for making the stone, and old mercury switches until they fear men in black will show up. I have a photo of the tiny "washer" sized disk they put in their, with an ICB beneath.

Seen Limitless yet? I should have done the white stone first, since I really could have used that psychic ability and emotional health via connection w/soul.

Last edited by NDC on Tue May 15, 2012 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm excited about the book Nick. I can't wait to read about all this new info. Your post was choppy and not easy to follow exactly, don't know if you posted it from your phone or what. Convert mass into photons? I haven't heard of Ron Tolulage, nothing came up on google. And no I have not seen Limitless yet but have seen previews.

Do have a question though. Through all the evolutions of your work, and now you are tallking about the true red stone being made from the use of vulgar mercury and radiant energy, then what about the Volpierre path and the Morning Dew path and the GW path and any other paths that you say you have created a test passing stone from? If you use gold do they not all produce the same stone, the red stone, just maybe at different orders of magnitude of power and maybe determined to a specific kingdom or even an individual person. (Which I wish you would explain what you know about these energies or stones being specified to a kingdom.)

And in your top post here you mentioned [Red] mercury. Haven't we always known philisophical mercury to be the solvent that dissolves/converts gold or silver back to its first matter?

Last edited by bluefloor on Sat May 12, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:07 pm

I will answer one of my own questions. The [red] Mercury Nick is speaking of is not philisophical. It is a superdense dark red material perhaps a mix of thorium and vulgar mercury that was the subject of highly secret government work by the russians and germans and others.

Still working.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:01 am

The red mercury I can't speak too plainly on, but its only mercury (not some antimony-mercury-sulfide complex or thallium/thorium mixture. An old style thermometer proves the color of true mercury, yet teases us since our mercury must stay red in open air.

I a deeply appologize for not posting something here or on the website, but imagine (if you can) a heroin withdrawal times 1000. The stone makes you happy Wink and productive because you're unaware of the elevated serotonin levels and dopamine and endorphins. And though its not a drug itself, withdrawal can be pure hell when you run out. Im very affraid to see this banned like extasy (MDMA). Even working outside last night doing distillations, I began to trip petty hard. And thats just making the "compound".

Last edited by NDC on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:46 pm

bluefloor wrote:

But.. you have to take care of your business. I mean, how are you spending $4000 a month in bills? If you are making money from working that is fine, but if you are spending money and leaving unfilled orders that is not ok. And if you are spending that kind of money per month then you should have more than enough resources to fill your orders.

I spend most of my money on debt and helping my parents keep their house. If I have money left to buy a sandwhich I considered myself blessed. But this is all my fault of course. I need to finish all my paintings and DVDs/blueray disks and finish the next book while also finishing thr 3rd edition of the Covenant of Silence by fixing all the trite errors it contains and blank pages waiting for my artwork. I also discoverd morning dew has nothing to do with actual dew. Yes you can make a "tincture" of gold that way but it doesn't have the power most people assume they can so easily handle.

I could have sent out 7 bottles of dead colloidal gold to everyone who ordered the elixir and nobody would be angry. The placebo effect is a very powerful thing, and my power to "charge" it like a magic potion would be enough to do wonders.

But I refused to do that. And I kept improving the elixir and ultimately learned to make one so powerful I'm genuinely concerned the dear people who ordered it will loose their minds. Had me tripping pretty hard just making it outside. But at least its something you can't see until you try. Its all right there like frozen cobwebs in the "in between" places. Dust is all around, but you can't see it. Frozen glass-like air is also all around. You're pupils have to be constricting and dialating at the same time for you to see it.

bluefloor wrote:

I know for myself having ordered your book about 13 months ago and still not having it
best wishes Nick

I have plenty of money in my 2nd Paypal account so I could refund you and everyone else, but I hit the sending limit, which means I'll never get that money since its actually still "paypal's" money. Since I had to open the account as Dominic, I can't get a Paypal card, check, or verify a bank account. My stupid fault for using PayPal.

But before I die this year, everyone will get far more than just a refund.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:26 am

Hello dear Nik on done you force
All you'll see on exceed react to depression force
congratulations on your new alchemical researches which are always interesting serum 525 and also what you say "both required high knowldge of mercury and radiant energy in all its forms. Even a bottle of salt substitute [potassium chloride] gives off measurable radiation. As does our beloved potash, hence the way to enliven sulfur is via the "liver of sulfur" potassium polysulfide [KS8-red]."ETC ETC ETC

So dear Nik
Now force done and continue in your project that is great and truly wonderful and extraordinary but it is absolutely made it so THEREFORE NIK FORCE React nik FORCE
and now about your project magnific wonderful and extraordinary when you think you can publish your NEW wonderful 3 books ?
3 books
1 finishing 3rd edition version of the Covenant of Silence wit photo color and your figure
2 Ascension book
3 Alchemist Notebook

Here we are all eager to see your wonderful new works !!!

Please keep us informed of developments and nik Update me about maybe putting the songs in the forum
so you will instantly turn back the interest and you will see that this forum surely will resume immediately once activities
dear nik here we're all so close up and take the done force dark moments we are all focused on the project and dunquer books to finish and see that everything is exceeded
and please remenber nik keep us informed of developments so that you will see that the forun resume living

fraternally Alexbr

Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:54 am

bluefloor wrote:
Your good info is super inspirational, you bad info is sad to hear. If you want to chat e-mail me or better yet text me back, I texted your phone. (to set up a time)

Peace.
V
Justin
Thanks Justin
Thanks Justin. You and about 5 others [maybe dwindleded down to just 3xnow] are the main ones to remind me of what the plan is here and how important this all is. You're good pep talkers. Everyone expects me to be the coache but my own life still has much growikg up to do. But I never planned to grow upcobviously.

But of course there was indeed a point to all the destructive fire burning me to ash, then doing it again and again. It was all about the Moses method. I kept thinking reducing any pure mets as ash just once was plekté
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Nick, its good you are helping your parents.

With all the problems and changing of paths just reasure us and let us know if you have in fact made an undeniable test passing stone.

blessings on your work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Also any ideas on how to safely release entire stars worth of energy or what we would do with it? An if it wasn't released safely, goodbye earth. affraid
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Nick,

I sympathies with you and all the hardships you have been going through. I'm on base with bluefloor and his may 5th comments. Helping people is great, but be sure your not trying to save a sinking ship with a thimble. Our ship sank a couple years ago and we're finally getting back on our feet. My wife and I were homeless for about half a year, but as I said we are doing much better now. Stop disappearing from the forum! At least do a monthly check in to let us know how you are doing! Anyway with persistence you can reaffirm yourself.

God bless!

Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:52 pm

∴N.D.C∴ wrote:
I also discoverd morning dew has nothing to do with actual dew.

Give us a sneak peak, what's the difference?
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:12 am

Brother Nick,

your troubles have compounded no doubt and
you have our empathy. Family always comes first
and your heart must be honored and fulfilled.

perfection can become an enemy, a dark force
within. Your books are appreciated and they need
not wait for pure illumination. Further editions with
Artwork amendments can follow, maybe a pic could
be substituted?

we also... are a family of sorts. As said in posts'
by others, don't be a stranger. Be honest and stay
close by, the Forum is forgiving, all families have
their difficulties.

When our lives appear darkest
often light is about to break through

God Bless
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi everyone,

A fellow member has brought some disturbing news to my attention, if true, this must be shared with the Forum.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pilotonline/obituary.aspx?pid=157786937

I came across The Lost Academy during a period of time while revisiting my Alchemy books back in 2009. Following the steps other seekers, I began my quest. And having taught me much while opening my mind to much more, this would not have occurred be it not for Nick. Maybe now, the members who have laid back and been quiet, may come forth to share some of their thoughts and/or experiences.

We don't know what will become of the Forum, so one should consider once its Domain schedule has finished, this site may go down.

For Nick himself, I try not to judge him of all he has gone through, as it seems there were many troubles in his life. Never having met him, it will be hard to be truly personal about his character. As a young man he met many challenges which brought conflict and pressure. Sometimes we aim too high for too long...

So if the report be true;

I pray for his family and,

God bless his Soul
setting his Spirit free
allowing his Body to Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Oh my God no. Please if anybody has done any work towards getting in touch with his family please share your information with me. jhstrong1976 (at) yahoo.com. Also please any forum members or guests with any more information contact me. This is the worst possible thing that could have happened.

I am absolutely devastated. I would love for this not to be true and I could have only imagined that things would keep going on. Nick looked and sounded like one that would always handle things although I was worried about how he sounded like he was rambling of late. How he died? Did he commit suicide, did he poison himself, was he murdered or was he in an accident? We must know.

I very much plan to continue this work. So please everybody share e-mail with everybody and we will have to think about continuing together in some form when the domain expires.

Please God let it not be true but I fear it is.

Let me spill my guts a little bit. It is 2012 and the rumors are true. The fsdafpsduf is hitting the fan, big time. The world is not even close to what we think it is. Yes there are ET aliens, lots of them and the black government has been in touch with them and doing deals with them for many years. The is extremely advanced technology out there, free energy etc. that is all being kept from us so some group of assholes can hord all the money. This conspiracy goes far far deeper than any of us could imagine, Stephen King maybe. There is a group of ruling elite that has been robbing trillions of dollars from us all over the globe and sending us to war for no reason and giving us just enough scraps to keep working for them. There is a major effort being taken right now and has been building for many years to stop this fsdafpsduf.

Actions are being taken by "positive military" and positive ET's and undoubtedly positive angels also to stop this, here real soon. Like within days weeks, but for sure by the end of the year. Study it. The plot is so sinister it will twist your brain but also make you very angry. We all need to know about this. The world is going to change and the bad guys don't wan't it to, but they are being opposed with teeth. These bad guys murder people that have information they don't want others to have. I do not suspect this is what happened to Nick, but it is a possibility. Someone with the knowledge of that kind of power would no doubt be on their radar. And even posts like this can catch their attention. The have unbelievable power with all the money they have stolen.

One of the guys on a blog that I follow was murdered. Him and his 8 year old son. Found in a house burned to make it look like it was arson and suicide and murder of his son. But they were both found with bullet holes in their head. One of the main sources of this information was attemted to be murdered just a week ago. Benjamin Fulford. The "Cabal" as they are know or the New World Order has a type of undetectable heart attack inducing injection that they give people. Also supposedly what they gave Andrew Breitbart who was gaining to much information about the president that they didn't want people to know.

Hopefully people get informed. They can't keep doing this if people know, that is the biggest hurdle. There is a spokesperson for the efforts named Drake. I hope everybody jumps on the wagon and gets up to speed with this and is able to share it with others. The world is going to change big time. Drake gives updates on sunday and wednesday on global voice blog radio. Just look up that and Drake. Also his website AmericanNationalMilitia.(com I believe). Other top sources are Benjamin Fulford blog, Cobra at Portal 2012, and David Wilcock at divinecosmos.com.

About Nick, this rips my heart out.

Please contact me with any info.

Justin
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Nick had a facebook page, haven't been able to find it can anyone post can anyone post a link?
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:45 pm

bluefloor wrote:
Nick had a facebook page, haven't been able to find it can anyone post can anyone post a link?
bluefloor,

It's been down for awhile now. I tried many times. I don't know how to get in touch with his family either. I sent you an e-mail a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Thanks Kevin I got your e-mails. This is just so unbelievable, like being told the sun will not rise, ever again. I am going to miss him so much. This, and Nick, were very huge parts of my life. I just don't see this as being right. I mean, it sounds like its real but so terrible.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:19 am

Hello all brothers.
I hope that everything of this orrible information is not true ( and that Gods not want this ) but if true everything is really terrible i hope in Gods that all it is not true and that all is only a loss on the same name and that all is not true but only one coincidence of homonymy and i hope with all my deep of my heart that we have not lost our dear Nik .
Now i think we must all together seek together to know how things really are and let's keep united mutually informing everyone on what in the reality has happened ? For my part I will give everyone an personal email dedicated where all menbers of this forum can contact me for any future Joint initiatives to keep do all together to continue to live and continue this precious forun that has been and is a experience amazing and that in any case must not be dispersed.
and we must continue this forum Also (and always hoping absolutely cher this is not true) in memory ( and that Gods not want this) of the extraordinary work and extraordinary project and extraordinary and very amazing ideals of our dear Nik)

Fraternally to all Alexbr

I put my email here:

alebr77@yahoo.it

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:01 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:21 am

Last edited by alexbr on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next