The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me

Go down 
+5
kevinpaw123
alexbr
Felix_Madhouse
bluefloor
NDC
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:23 am

Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Shocked  The last few post by Nick are EXTREMELY interesting. Red mercury? Serum 525? We're talking reverse engineering the power source for a vivmana or flying saucer.

Nick was on to something BIG. And then there's this book which nick referenced years ago:

"A Rosicrucian Notebook: The Secret Sciences Used by Members of the Order"

The tiny fragments of truth which Nick scattered across the internet are the key to some picture far bigger than any of us can begin to comprehend.

I suggest that each of us should collect and compile everything that we can about Nick and the Rosicrucian order. If we would have the slightest hope of rediscovering this mythical substance.

Chances are if Nick was killed then whomever it was that did it will try to erase all available information if we got as close as Nick did. So we have to have our own copies ready in case that should happen.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:44 am

http://www.amazon.com/Rosicrucian-Notebook-Secret-Sciences-Members/dp/0877287570
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2018-01-06

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 2:07 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 2:08 pm

I also loved that show limitless
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 2:53 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 2:56 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 3:00 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 3:19 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 3:24 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 3:49 pm

🌹

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 3:55 pm

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 4:34 pm

study
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 7:45 pm

🌹
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 4:55 pm

∴N.D.C∴ wrote:
bluefloor wrote:
Your good info is super inspirational, you bad info is sad to hear.  If you want to chat e-mail me or better yet text me back, I texted your phone. (to set up a time)

Peace.
V
Justin
Thanks Justin
Thanks Justin. You and about 5 others [maybe dwindleded down to just 3xnow] are the main ones to remind me of what the plan is here and how important this all is. You're good pep talkers. Everyone expects me to be the coache but my own life still has much growikg up to do. But I never planned to grow upcobviously.

But of course there was indeed a point to all the destructive fire burning me to ash, then doing it again  and again. It was all about the Moses method. I kept thinking reducing any pure mets as ash just once was plekté

HEY

Does anyone else think it is weird that bluefloor’s name is also Justin?

Weird coincidence right?
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 5:18 pm

🌹
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me   To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Hell & Back --- Where my elixirs have taken me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2