The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre

Go down 
+15
IAOhohenheim
twang1
leonverde
alexbr
Artyhist
SULFURION
chishty
SunWukong
solarseeker
thepassamist
NEPTUNE
cocojambo
Pray
E-thor
bluefloor
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 10:12 pm

Sorry to tell you thiis but I have nicks book and have had them fo almost 20 years his processes were flawed . And if you had any clue you would of figured that out by reading everything in this forum and how he would come up with excuses it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out .

Colloidal gold can be made by just about anyone or bought online but that doesn't make it the stone or the elixer of life and it won't stop you from aging . If it was the that easy everyone could be imortal it has it's use but it will never be the philosopher stone or the elixer of life . You don't need gold to make the philosopher stone and if you had done any kind of reading or studying you would know that . But its not your fault you are young dumb ans stupid.
And have no clue about making the stone.

alexbr likes this post

Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2023 12:37 pm

I put myself out there. Open to being challenged and ridiculed. I'm okay with this. Sometimes the pressure and push back I get sometimes might not be something I necessarily want....I prefer to be right all the time, I like when people perceive me as being in certain ways.

In my own perfect World where I could make everything happen the way I want, whether it agrees with the laws of existence or not, life I think would be most pleasurable.

Then, I experience the negative side of the coin. When things don't go the way I want them to.

This negative feeling doesn't feel good. So what then?

Direct and transmute this energy. One must know how!

How do you get this to transmute itself?

Sometimes including me, we get things wrong. Sometimes, including me, we experience negative feelings when shown that we are wrong.

Direct this powerful driving force until it finally transmutes itself to its powerful equivalent.

I too have had tendencies to become stagnate and to live in misery with these feelings, for me it takes practice and attentiveness to remember to direct these feelings rather than to subject oneself to remaining stagnate on this grosser end of the pole.

These are just my personal thoughts. Be cautious and take them with a grain of salt, I am not an expert.
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2022-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2023 2:53 pm

The funniest part is you fsdafpsduf talking losers have nothing to show nor have any of the historical education or common sense to ascertain that the stone is made from gold or the Elixer. Show me your Elixer haterz lol!
Back to top Go down
https://covivitas.com/
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2023 3:03 pm

But it is truly saddening to see this forum corrupted by sadists and jealous trolls who reject modern science and the beautify of alchemy you think because it has a scientific name colloidal gold that it limits what the potentiality of this material. It has gotten so toxic i do not even read these messages anymore and im done trying to share this powerful medicine with the swine minded who toil in vaine and have the sad state of mind to s h i t on anyone who has succeeded. I will continue to post my works and success so that sincere alchemists wanting to know a more modern way to the medicine. Like i said the stone can also be made from smelting gold chloride and well prepared salts in a furnace to make a glassy ruby red material . This was known since roman era maybe even older. Anyway im not replying or even reading anymore of this filth the same ignorant posters keep trying to harass me so stop pming me because your not going to get help or harm from me they go right in the trash. Bye bye much love and blessing upon you may you create the medicine yourselves so that you may heal others and yourself.
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2023 10:18 pm

Your first response was very well received and noted. Thoughts of someone who really cares and wants to help people . So I will apologize for calling you young dumb and stupid accept my apology. I WILL tell you that those people that have made the stone didn't get there using nicks processes that is a fact. Like I said they were flawed and when he would ask them how they did it and they wouldn't tell him he would get pissed off . You haft to understand those who know how to make the stone will not reveal it on a open forum to anyone . Now your 2nd and third post shows you can't handle criticism and your lack of alchemy knowledge . I hope you succeed in your quest with colloidal gold that would be a first but I don't see to many imortal Romans walking around. From using colloidal gold. Im not trying to troll you O and I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else on this forum like I said those who know doing tell .
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 9:11 am

Honestly do not care about your opinion. I'm here to help and serve others who are kind and open to different methods.
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 6:06 pm

alkem5161 wrote:
Your  first  response  was very well received and noted. Thoughts  of someone  who really  cares  and wants  to help  people  .  So I will apologize  for calling  you young dumb  and stupid  accept my apology.    I WILL tell you that those  people  that have made the stone  didn't  get there  using  nicks processes  that is a fact. Like I said they were flawed  and when  he would  ask them how they  did  it and they wouldn't  tell  him he would  get pissed off . You haft to understand  those  who know  how to make the stone  will not reveal  it on a open  forum  to anyone .  Now your  2nd and third  post shows you can't  handle  criticism  and your  lack  of alchemy  knowledge .  I hope  you succeed  in your quest  with colloidal  gold that would  be a first but I don't  see to many  imortal  Romans walking  around. From using colloidal  gold. Im not trying  to troll you  O   and I have nothing  to  prove  to you or anyone  else  on this forum   like  I said  those  who know  doing  tell .  

He can't handle criticism at all.

Perhaps he's too convinced on a process of HIS that he hasn't completed in order to know that he's got nothing but a bunch of superfluous non-alchemical stuff in his room.

Until he experiences failure, I'm sure he's going to stay on his process until then and only then perhaps will he finally allow himself to open up to other possible ways of working.

alkem5161 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 7:38 pm

tAlchemist wrote:

Until he experiences failure, I'm sure he's going to stay on his process until then and only then perhaps will he finally allow himself to open up to other possible ways of working.

he will always be able to say that he knows a lot of ways in which the Stone is NOT made

lol!

tAlchemist likes this post

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2018-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 11:43 am

IAOhohenheim wrote:
But it is truly saddening to see this forum corrupted by sadists and jealous trolls who reject modern science and the beautify of alchemy you think because it has a scientific name colloidal gold that it limits what the potentiality of this material. It has gotten so toxic i do not even read these messages anymore and im done trying to share this powerful medicine with the swine minded who toil in vaine and have the sad state of mind to s h i t on anyone who has succeeded. I will continue to post my works and success so that sincere alchemists wanting to know a more modern way to the medicine. Like i said the stone can also be made from smelting gold chloride and well prepared salts in a furnace to make a glassy ruby red material . This was known since roman era maybe even older. Anyway im not replying or even reading anymore of this filth the same ignorant posters keep trying to harass me so stop pming me because your not going to get help or harm from me they go right in the trash. Bye bye much love and blessing upon you may you create the medicine yourselves so that you may heal others and yourself.

You are WRONG about just mixing collodial gold with silica glass
So very wrong. Way off left feild
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2018-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 11:47 am

IAOhohenheim wrote:
The funniest part is you fsdafpsduf talking losers have nothing to show nor have any of the historical education or common sense to ascertain that the stone is made from gold or the Elixer. Show me your Elixer haterz lol!

Oh grow up will you

You are about to enter your saturn return and become an initate to adult life

You will have to go thru what is called the school of hard knocks
If you keep up this attitude and dont try to correct it before your saturn returns.

alkem5161 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5