The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre

Go down 
+15
IAOhohenheim
twang1
leonverde
alexbr
Artyhist
SULFURION
chishty
SunWukong
solarseeker
thepassamist
NEPTUNE
cocojambo
Pray
E-thor
bluefloor
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Artyhist

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-05-19

Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 3:54 am

I would go ahead and email him ...
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 5:10 am

hi Artyhist

SURE ok now obvious we will write AW-Sylvester to congratulate ?

but MEANWHILE I still checked well in his forum and web (and what everyone can do this by checking the link I gave earlier https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ariadnes_thread/info )
AND say in WEB
http://websitesbycook.com/thefirstmythology/about-the-author/

AND fb
https://www.facebook.com/TheFirstMythology

and so as you can ALL well see him AW-Sylvester in the forums etc he goes on to say that unfortunately has NEVER MORE ARRIVED with piramid egg dew etc AT NOTHING TO NOTHING why he always say WHAT ?

and then, so why him AW-Sylvester continue to carry on the forum always saying that he and his group tries and tries again but said that unfortunately WITH him experiment made with piramid egg dew etc he FAILS TO GET ARRIVED NOTHING TO NOTHING?

SORRY BUT WHY you assert the opposite THAN THAT ASSERT YOUR MENTOR AW-Sylvester

So SORRY if I insist
BUT
excuse ... THERE ARE A LITTLE ...LITTLE.. "VERY LITTLE" ...OF VERY BIG BIG CONTRADICTIONS...... BETWEEN WHAT your mentor AW-Sylvester SAYS AND WHAT YOU SAY WHY ?

so way NEVER YOU MENTOR ( that we know well) HE NEVER in him forum web etc SAY HAVE A RESULT now TO MADE HIM STONE PHIL ?

and in any case if you are successful he AW-Sylvester says NO !!!

what are the characteristics of what Stone Phil and Elixir you got ?

my best regard alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
chishty

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2014-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 6:16 am

I can remember a man who did the same experiment.
Actually no experiment, he performed what he knew.
He fixed orpiment in sulpher,niter and a white powder in an earthen pot.
After turning the 20 kg cow dung cakes into ashes, he covered the pot with it.After 25 minutes he took out the orpiment and projected it on copper and it was transmuted into au.
Back to top Go down
Artyhist

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 8:07 am

I have asked him to reply to you. People are such doubters.
Back to top Go down
Artyhist

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 8:10 am

If you go to Facebook, you can see our friendship on there. I am Judy cat Heyn.
It's up to you my friend. I don't lie about him being my mentor. This is a very strange forum indeed...
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 8:47 am

hi

I do not say that you are his friend in his fb and web forum has many frien an sure you are him friend we also

BUT INSTEAD I say sorry that IS NOT TRUE what you say that HE AW-Sylvester ( your mentor ) HAVE ARRIVED NOW with this method piramid egg dew etc
AT THE STONE ELIXIR TRANSMUTATION IN GOLS ETC

NEVER AW-Sylvester SAY THAT

so WHY YOU SAY THIS ?

BECAUSE for now that does not match AT ALL what you instead asserts with him AW-Sylvester ( your mentor ) with TOTAL and VERY HONESTLY ALWAYS SAY that he is now really got to get the stone with its system of pyramid egg and dew etc

I say HE AW-Sylvester ( your mentor ) expressly and clearly that he ALWAYS VERY HONESTLY said and even now states TOTALLY THE ABSOLUTE contrary WHAT YOU SAY HIM SAY ALWAYS  that only once he has reached ONLY red and pleased and amazed closed them and then he always says and declares ALWAYS in all his fb and web forum is NEVER MORE SUCCESSFUL TO rEPEAT THE EXPERIMENT
And I'm sorry it THEREOF IN TOTAL AND COMPLETE OPPOSITION TO WHAT THAT YOU NOW HERE YOU COME TO SAY US

that he would accomplish stones elixir and transmutation now you think here we who are we to believe in him (that is your mentor) or as you see what you assert does not come back and therefore how things really?

my best regard alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

hi

io non dico che tu sia suo amico nei suoi forum fb e web ne ha molti

MA io dico INVECE che cio che dici per ora non corrisponde PER NULLA cio che che tu invece affermi che lui è attualmente è veramente arrivato ad ottenere la pietra col suo sistema di piramide uovo e rugiada etc

io dico espressamente e chiaramente che lui SEMPRE MOLTO ONESTAMENTE ha affermato e anche ora afferma  TOTALMENTE L'ASSOLUTO contrario ossia che solo una volta lui ha raggiunto SOLO il colore rosso e soddisfatto e stupito ha chiuso li e poi sempre lui afferma e dichiara SEMPRE in tutti i suoi forum fb e web MAI PIU è RIUSCITO A RIPETERE L'ESPERIMENTO E
CIO SCUSAMI è IN TOTALE E COMPLETA OPPOSIZIONE A CIO CHE ORA TU QUI CI VIENI A DIRE

che lui avrebbe realizzato pietre elixir e trasmutazione ora secondo te qui noi a chi dobbiamo noi credere a lui ( che è il tuo mentor ) o a te come vedi cio che asserisci non torna e dunque come stanno le cose veramente ?

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
Artyhist

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:48 am

Wow, I couldn't have made myself clearer. I have the stone through this process.
I would have shared with everyone on here, but not after such rudeness.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:14 am

hi
here it is not a matter of bad manners
from us to you and your person is around the total respect to your person

but all the respect does not prevent us to tell you very honestly that what you said here that it is absolutely not true

you say that your teacher would get now phil stone and instead your teacher (that we know well from years) he instead says very sincerely and very honestly the opposite

namely that apart once he saw the red and then never give up is the most successful with this method despite having tried and tried for years and still he claims to be no more successful NEVER

and anyone can check That's what he always says publicly about it in his clear statements with very honest and a lot of sincerity on his web forum and fb

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ariadnes_thread/info )
AND say in WEB

AND fb

therefore, no rudeness, but simply that which you claim not correspond in the slightest to what your teacher say in public with all honesty and complete sincerity he says..... thus ?...

nb
so who does not tell the truth you? or your teacher? knowing very well your teacher

sorry excuse but with all due respect, but we believe to him

and therefore we believe to its public statements honest and sincere that unfortunately he also trying again and again with him system pyramid egg dew etc unfortunately he never managed to get more than the stone and its distinctive red color relative

my best regard

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

qui non è questione di maleducazione da parte nostra per te e per la tua persona c'è tutto il totale rispetto alla tua persona
ma questo non ci impedisce di dirti molto onestamente

che tu dici una cosa del tuo maestro che avrebbe ottenuto ora la pietra e il tuo maestro invece che ben conosciamo da anni dice molto sinceramente e molto onestamente l'opposto ossia che a parte una volta che lui vide il rosso e poi mollo mai è piu riuscito con questo metodo pur avendoci provato e riprovato per anni e ancora oggi lui asserisce di non esserci piu riuscito

e chiunque puo controllare bene queste sue molto oneste affermazioni sui suoi web forum e fb

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ariadnes_thread/info )
AND say in WEB

AND fb

dunque nessuna maleducazione ma semplicemente cio che asserisci non corrisponde minimamente a quello che il tuo maestro con tutta onesta e totale sincerità dice .... quindi ?....

nb

dunque chi non dice il vero tu ? o il tuo maestro ? noi conoscendo molto bene il tuo maestro

scusa ma con tutto il rispetto ma noi crediamo a lui

e crediamo dunque alle sue pubbliche affermazioni oneste e sincere ossia che purtroppo lui anche provando e riprovando col suo sistema piramide uovo rugiada etc purtroppo lui non è mai piu riuscito a ottenere la pietra e il suo caratteristico relativo colore rosso

my best regard

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
leonverde

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:18 am

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,ARTYHIST, YOUR SHARINGS IS WORTH ,GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
Back to top Go down
Artyhist

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:29 pm

Thanks leonverde. Alexbr, it's difficult to understand what you are saying here. Are you using Google translate?
Anyway, I am out of here leaving the site.
My first experience has been a poor one indeed.
Bye...
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 2:04 am

Judy Cat- aka Artyhist- does not have the stone. I see her on another Facebook forum called Alchemy Study. Most of the people on there, including her, are into spiritual and inner alchemy. Most don't discuss or know a lot about practical alchemy.
Back to top Go down
Artyhist

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:44 pm

Sometimes people say the opposite. I guess that's alchemy eh?
Back to top Go down
Artyhist

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 am

You sent a message to my mentor. Enjoy our reply.
Back to top Go down
twang1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:50 am

Typically I do not post on this forum, but it seems Judy has some sort of problem so we can address it here in the open.

Yesterday I saw your post and messaged your mentor Al Sylvester.
https://www.facebook.com/alcinsyl
Politely inquiring whether he was indeed a mentor to this Judy Cat Heyn
https://www.facebook.com/judy.c.heyn

Got a surprisingly rude reply in response from Al. But if you are friends on Facebook with Mr. Sylvester you will probably understand why. He will charm you with a steady stream of racist status updates. His favorite themes include "Obama is a Muslim" "Obama has a secret plan to destroy America" and "black people are the cause of all crime."

This Judy fellow added me on Facebook months ago and after I messaged Al, she has blocked me for some reason. It seems she wants to take this to the forum, so here we are.

Either way if you have a stone, congratulations. But at 16 months, a pyramid, dew and a rotting egg I am not terribly interested. It's hilariously bad and slow compared to other processes. A stone can be made within 1-2 weeks if you understand some of the components involved.

Symbolism is a funny thing in that people can twist it into meaning whatever their mind chooses. What your mentor is teaching is merely his own flavor of symbol interpretation. It is very common for amateur alchemists to delude themselves into thinking they they have completely deciphered "the secret" to a symbol or thinking that "their" stone is the one and only true way. I've seen it a million times and it's quite funny. Ultimately it is just a result of their desire to boost their egos and a simplistic search for "magic pills" and "gurus" on par with fad diets and religious worship.

I also want to point out, you claim to want to share, but your first post was simply along the lines of "we now have the stone" rather than "here is how to make the stone" Ultimately it betrays your true intentions whether you realize it or not, which was to boost your ego as you likely expected many people to come to you for help. When this did not occur, you decided to accuse the people here of being rude to you.

Because if you truly wanted to share and help, you would have posted it by now. Instead you post excuses that people have hurt your feelings. This is very typical of the narcissistic personalities that frequent this site as many here have pointed out in the past. Please carry on working with your racist mentor and 16 month long process. I'm sure you will learn a lot rotting eggs in pyramids.

Last edited by twang1 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artyhist

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:08 pm

Copied and sent to authorities
Back to top Go down
Artyhist

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:14 pm

This stalker is crazy!!!!
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Hi thanks wang1

now about the alchemy of the egg of alsilvester I am totally and completely agree with you

especially since his mentor alsilvester NEVER claimed to have obtained a real stone: transmutes, that care, and regenerates and rejuvenates
but the only time I got something and was ten years ago and it was only to get a red color that has developed from the egg now rotten and never got anything more than what I and my friends know him for many years and NEVER he says he has got nothing but red rotten egg

and these are the only true facts

my best regard alexbr
ps

now a one answer a little out topic but Necessary

about obgama and the very least on the him very large and very serious errors of obhama administration and Islam  

NOW about Obama and Islamic terrorism and its totyali inability to understand the phenomenon and true combat and annihilate e destroy it

obhana (which, as I was very sympathetic democratic beginning for its values ​​of justice, rights and freedom that claimed to be for him absolutely essential and fundamental) now obhama will certainly not Muslim (these are nonsense invented by ignorant) BUT there is no doubt the its Middle East policy It is a total disaster and assignable bankruptcy policy that was foolishly based on : pro help and foolishly support to the Arab Spring (who are in fact only been used by the Muslim Brotherhood (which are in fact the fundamentalists camouflaged) and have implemented the power of the fundamentalists): felling regime ghedafi killing Egyptian regime, with the subsidy according europe anti assad ISIS agreement with the fundamentalist pro isis of the neo dictator President turkish Erdogan agree with the infamous bombing of the allowed uses of the elimination of fellow pkk

(Pkk valiant and heroic resistance of the army of the Kurdish popular militia that has cobane always rightly contrasted with weapons etc and the dictatorial government of Erdogan and Islamic turkish was the only defense on the battlefield advance of the infamous cut gorges 'isis helped and subsidized by the Islamic neo dictator erdogan)

and finally the very big mistake of the 'agreement with the governament terrorist e integralist of the iran and it medioeval and the atrocious dittatorial sharia (Nb agree (miserable and disastrous) totally loser and only useful to the islamic terrorist nuclear iran government )

and everything these of the 'Obhama administration is certainly not a
intelligent policy  ... and all these very big errors very serious underestimation of (the administration obhama) of the phenomenon of Islamic fundamentalism and a non resolute campaign of annihilation of it (missions isis against al-Qaeda and the so-called coalition of uses and Europe than the force used against the poor gheddafi make you smile) and this very serious underestimation or coexistence certainly not subjective but objective with isis etc undoubtedly creates what in fact the spread of Islamic terrorism and it creates and will create serious damage throughout the free world, and civil and democratic freedoms and to our essential values ​​of freedom and civil rights here in the free world and the free civilization (and not Islamic fundamentalist and not) all obtained with open and hard struggles people who wanted and want to be free and who want total freedom and civil rights are totally incompatible with the vision of dictatorial sharia Islamic and fundamentalist

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi wang1 thanks

ora circa l'alchimia dell'uovo di alsilvester io sono totalmente e perfettamente d'accordo con te

tanto più che il suo mentore alsilvester MAI ha affermato di avere ottenuto una vera pietra che : trasmuta, che cura, e rigenera o ringiovanisce
ma l'unica volta che ha ottenuto qualcosa e stato decine di anni fa ed è stato solo ottenere un colore rosso che ha sviluppato dall'uovo ormai marcio e mai ha ottenuto nulla più di cio io e i mie amici conosciamo lui da molti anni e MAI lui dice di avere ottenuto nulla altro che il colore rosso dell'uovo marcito

e questi sono i soli veri fatti

my best regard alexbr

ps
ora un piccolo out topic but necessary

ora obhama e a quanto meno sui gravissimi errori della obhama amministrazione e l'islam  

ora su obama e terrorismo islamico e sue totali sur incapacita di capire il fenomeno e combatterlo e totalmente annientarlo

obhana (che come democratico mi stava molto simpatico all'inizio per i suoi valori di giustizia diritti e liberta che affermava di essere per lui assolutamente imprescindibili e fondamentali ) ora  obhama non sara certamente mussulmano ( queste sono idiozie inventate da ignoranti ) MA è indubbio la sua politica mediorientale è un totale disastro e assulutamente fallimentare
politica che è stata stoltamente basata su :
pro aiuto e stolto sostegno primavere arabe ( che di fatto sono solo state usate dai fratelli mussulmani (che sono di fatto degli integralisti cammuffati ) e che hanno implementato il potere  degli integralisti ) : abbattimento regime ghedafi abbattimento regime egiziano , sovvenzionamento con l'europa in funzione anti assad dell'isis , accordo con l'integralista pro isis il presidente turco erdogan con l'infame accordo del permesso usa dell'eliminazione bombardamento dei compagni del pkk ( pkk valorosa ed eroica resistenza dell'esercito della milizia popolare curda che ha cobane sempre si contrappose giustamente con le armi etc e al governo dittatoriale islamico turco di erdogan e fu l'unico baluardo sul campo di battaglia all'avanzata degli infami taglia gole dell'isis aiutati e sovvenzionati dal dittatore islamico erdogan   )

e in ultimo il grandfe errore del'accordo con governo terrorista integralista dell'iran e la sua e medioevale e abominevole sharia etc
(NB accordo (miserabile e disastroso ) e totalmente perdente e utile solo al islamico terrorista nucleare governo iran  )

e tutto cio certo non è una politica intelligente... e tutti questi errori molto gravissimi di sottovalutazione ( della amministrazione obhama ) del fenomeno dell'integralismo islamico e una non risoluta campagna di annientamento di esso ( le missioni contro isis e al-quaeda della cosi detta coalizione di usa e europa rispetto alla forza usata contro il povero gheddafi fanno sorridere )  e questa gravissima sottovalutazione o convivenza certo non soggettiva ma indubbiamente oggettiva con isis etc crea ciò di fatto il dilagare del terrorismo islamico e cio crea e creerà gravi danni in tutto il mondo libero e civile e democratico e ai nostri irrinunciabili di liberta valori liberta e diritti civili qui nel mondo libero e nelle civilta libere ( e non islamiche integraliste e non ) tutte ottenute con apre e dure lotte di popoli che volevano e vogliono essere liberi e che vogliono diritti civili e di totale liberta totalmente e assolutamente incompatibili con la visione dittatoriale della sharia islamica e integralista

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:55 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
twang1

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Stalker huh? That's funny because you added me on Facebook a while ago, not the other way around. I would love to talk to the police and I'm sure they'd love to hear about your mental problems. I read the Practical Alchemy Facebook group and I occasionally have seen your posts in the past, filled with wild claims about demon attacks and spirits. It sounds like schizophrenia to me. Did you know, 1 in 100 people will experience schizophrenia in their lifetimes? I think they have special institutions in England to help people like yourself.

You also posted,
Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:10 am
Quote :
If you go to Facebook, you can see our friendship on there. I am Judy cat Heyn.

If that's not an invitation, I don't know what is. Have a nice day Judy. I hope you will look into my suggestions.
Back to top Go down
twang1

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:38 pm

Funny, she's suddenly unblocked me again on Facebook! Why would she do that to a scary stalker? Strange site, speak for yourself Judy.
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2022-05-09

PostSubject: Is electrolysis not a more efficient means    Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 6:14 pm

Is electrolysis not a more efficient means for at least bleeding the gold to truly get a prima materia to form a real medicine as the philosophers? Why the hate? It's not like *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! bs sure you don't half to spend years on end gestatinh gold in a salt based alkahest with no guarantee it success? I think alchemists would have cut off both their legs to know what we know today about by passing the wet process
Back to top Go down
https://covivitas.com/
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 1:06 pm

IAOhohenheim wrote:
Is electrolysis not a more efficient means for at least bleeding the gold to truly get a prima materia to form a real medicine as the philosophers? Why the hate? It's not like *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! bs sure you don't half to spend years on end gestatinh gold in a salt based alkahest with no guarantee it success? I think alchemists would have cut off both their legs to know what we know today about by passing the wet process

alchemists according to you, would cut off both their legs to know about your non-alchemical wannabe processes? lol I doubt it.

How is what your doing ''alchemical''?
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 8:31 pm

IAOhohenheim wrote:
[/quote]

you not understand the difference between colloidal Gold and A simple extract, tincture or Oil?? Obviously not!!!

check the vimeo video, the guy use another path to get what you are doing with electricity.

https://www.sciencemadness.org/whisper/viewthread.php?tid=65701

check here for more Sol processes, jump at 35:40h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj3pkuUWZF4

Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 7:39 am

Our medicine is ruby red and made from gold not poisons.
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 10:13 am

Colloid gold lol not even close now if you want to make the ruby red egg from sulphur.and nitra I would suggest you read copindium of process in the rams look for de welling and then read newman it's not made with native sulphur it's a sulphur found in terrestrial salt mixed with a aerial salt. I would suggest check out my thread on the 2 nitras

alexbr likes this post

Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 9:31 pm

Well your just closed minded to its possibilities and reality of existence on the medieval and Roman periods. What is the alkahest but the non toxic means of dissolving gold into a ruby red form of glassy salt that needs to be smelted to make a glassy material. Electrolysis speeds up the process our ancestors could not do. They instead had to do only Nicholas d methods of slow dissolution over long periods. Read the book. He talks of gold and its importance in the wet and dry methods.
Your just asshurt because the process is modern and your a conservative fundamentalist. I mean conservative in the primitive since of long term alchemy to create the stone of elixer. Either way I still honor my masters and ancestors when I do these processes and make the multiplications until the solution eminates its own glow. I am working on smelting a gold salt as described by Nicholas d Collette himself soon into a glass stone a process known by the romans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next