The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evidence for Nick!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

Evidence for Nick! Empty
PostSubject: Evidence for Nick!   Evidence for Nick! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:59 pm

In this post I will be writing about why I think nick might be telling the truth about having the elixer and the possibly valid methords he uses.

I have just created an account but I have been a "lurker" here for some-time and I have nicks books
but I would not consider myself an alchemist (I hope I will find my place in the paranormal world soon).

but now that nick has died his enemies have been flooding this form with (and to put it in the niceist possible way) hate mail. so in this topic and the posts it contains I will be presenting lines of evidence in nicks favor and looking at the arguments people have against him.

ARGUMENTS:
--------------------

1. If nick had the stone then why did he not use it to generate the money needed to give the information he had for free.

possible reason: Well think about it if you had a large amount of gold all of a sudden than the police and prehaps even government would like to know where it came from. saying you created it by the magic of alchemy will not get you any where but jail or the nut house. this argument also ignores his saying from his book "people do not treasure what they are given freely" this makes sense as his first book was ignored by the alchemy community and this book was free.

2. he was nasty and bitter.

possible reason: This argument is not one of the better ones. My first reaction to this argument it to say well your the one to cast the first stone! we have all gone out of our way to defend our ego. under all of those nasty comments (mostly a response to attacks on his work by arm-chair alchemists) there was a genuinly nice guy far from the people you would consider to be a fake!
You have to look for the good in people you know! this argument does not at all show his work was rubbish just because you don't like him. This argument is a cheap shot to distract people from the fact that his work is better than theres on every level!

3. I or somebody else didn't get the elixer , stone or book we ordered.

possible reason: Anybody who has been paying attantion to nicks work or life will know that he was going over a nasty patch and owed large sums of money to people this would have made things difficult as making money using the stone might not be as easy as most people think. these *mishaps* happend later on and totaly matches the time where he was having his trouble. The reason why nick is so well known for not keeping up with demand is probably because the people who got there orders didn't complain keeped silent whilst the people who orderd his books later on and didn't get there orders complained and cryed about it and how evil nick is. this argument also does not change the fact that most people probably did get there orders on time and I am sure not going to keep silent about it myself. I orded nicks book and it came here very quickly (taking into account the fact that I live in england!) and was in great condition!

4. spelling errors in his book.

In nicks logic the information in the book was what probably mattered and not how well his spelling was. I am not really sure how this is ment to condem nicks work and is probably the most flimsy argument the *psudo-skeptics* have. they also sdfsdf about nick always saying that his computer was broken. the most simple answer is most offen the correct one and the most simple answere is he was telling the truth when he said that. he even stats his computer problems in his book.

so there are the main argument put forward and interigated by yours truly! people who take these arguments seriously could be deluding themselves into hating nick. in another topic I looked at one of these people said " you can ignore the mountain of evidence that nick was not telling the truth" but it looks like the only *mountain of evidence* is in that guy head!

Of course is there any evidence that nick is telling the truth? lets see!
here I will present a couple of lines of what I consider to be evidence and good arguments for nick.

1. there are some good pictures by nick of the stone.

If you do some digging around the internet and this form then you will come across some pictures of the stone by nick. I have managed to find two very good pictures of the stone that would be very hard to fake.

2. he follows his own rules in the pictures.

In his book he states that "DO NOT PICK UP THE STONE WHEN ITS IN THE GLOWING STAGE"
in both of the pictures the *stones* are glowing. in one of the pictures the stone is on a table and is red and in the other the white stone is in a small bottle which is in his hands. do you not what this means? HE IS FOLLOWING HIS OWN RULE!

3. Psudo-alchemy a good scam?

C'mon think of all the internet and banking scams out there and this guy goes for alchemy! The truth is that the real con-artists are simply not paying attantion to alchemy as the alchemists community is to small to be of any use.

4. His "passion" and "drive" for alchemy.

If you take the time to read his book you can clearly see he does have a passion for alchemy and he shows this by this words. this is even more true by the way he attacks people who he thinks are fake such as David hudson. why would a fake behave like that?

5. His openess to people.

Think if you where a con you would try to distence yourself from the people you con but not old nick he created this form. That he allowed peope to talk to him and he even gave people his E-mail adress in his books ( well one of them at least). Also in his massages in the form you can see he put a lot of effort on his part into those messages. why would a fake do that! The reason why he deleted people from the form was to stop it from ending up like all the other alchemy forms on the web with arm-chair alchemists arguing all the time and he is getting proven right in a way!

Thats all I am going to put up for now but it puts up a point that just because someone calls someone else a fake or con does not mean they themselves are telling the truth. Now I admit that there will be some attacks from people who hate nick but I plan to enjoy reading there stupid posts as much as I enjoyed writing this topic. ha ha lol! lol!

That is all I am going to put up there for now
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

Evidence for Nick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evidence for Nick!   Evidence for Nick! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:59 am

Your Thesis is well thought out and articulate.
Nice job, thx.

PS

I have hoped the people who dealt successfully with Nick, would come forward. Possibly someone who has created a stone or used the Elixir but more and more, I truly question if such persons would dare. It seems the community would simply bombarde they with questions or even demands.

Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Evidence for Nick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evidence for Nick!   Evidence for Nick! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:03 am

Hi leachy BRAVOOOO compliment thank i am total agree with your thesis vey beatifull writes is time that someone also wrote this thanks BRAVOOOO

I hope also that the people who dealt successfully with Nick and made with him the elixir stone etc come forward.
what would really be right and coorect and a due to him and his memory
and so finely all these criticisms.
i hope that this will happen soon

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

Evidence for Nick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evidence for Nick!   Evidence for Nick! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:47 am

thanx for the feed back guys! bounce I am planning to get all the pictures I mentioned in the topic-post and put them up here.

but of course at the end of the day I don't know that nick was telling the truth all I know is that he did things that don't make any sense if he was a *con-artist*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evidence for Nick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evidence for Nick!   Evidence for Nick! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evidence for Nick!
Page 1 of 1