The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collecting Dew from trampoline

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Collecting Dew from trampoline Empty
PostSubject: Collecting Dew from trampoline   Collecting Dew from trampoline Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:13 am

I have created a new topic of collecting dew from a trampoline and last night I was able to collect approximately 500ml. I had to store the lot of it in the fridge. I am going to get my dead sea salt today and start theprocess. I should be done by july. But to think that I was able to collect so much dew was exciting. In my mind I thought, this is the "life" of the elixir right here.Well Anyone care to discuss this wonderful thing have at it.

Jamar cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Dew from trampoline   Collecting Dew from trampoline Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:15 pm

Can you elaborate on how you did this? Also what is your evening temperature outside?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Dew from trampoline   Collecting Dew from trampoline Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Traci wrote:
Can you elaborate on how you did this? Also what is your evening temperature outside?

I basically just take new trash bags cut them open along the seams until they form a rectangle, then I lay them out over the trampoline at around 1030 and secure them with bricks on the ends. I get up in the morning and voila, DEW! and lots of it. Well, on those days the temp was around 30-40 degrees. but it was very misty outside and the dew was perfect.

Jamar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Dew from trampoline   Collecting Dew from trampoline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:34 pm

Thats awesome - thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Dew from trampoline   Collecting Dew from trampoline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Beloved Ones. please forgive my naïveté. perhaps have i misunderstood something regarding condensed moonlight? i thought moonlight, the full moon to be specific, was the important ingredient. and perhaps you are preparing for the full moon. thank you for illumination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Dew from trampoline   Collecting Dew from trampoline Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Angel read the my thread "True, without error, certain and most true" and you will find the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Dew from trampoline   Collecting Dew from trampoline Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:22 pm

yes dejan07! i see said the blind man with appreciation...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Dew from trampoline   Collecting Dew from trampoline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collecting Dew from trampoline
Page 1 of 1