The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos Empty
PostSubject: Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos   Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:14 am

General area" border="0" alt=""/> This area is behind my house. There is a pond and lots of wet land very near all within about 100'. I think it is a good natural location for collecting dew.Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/> I am using 4 - 1gallon jars.Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/> I bought 4 - 5" fine wire strainers and altered them to fit in the gallon jars (Thanks for the idea Nick)!Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/> I got this 18" Fresnel lens (Thanks for the idea MO-1) which I used to to give the dew a highly concentrated dose of Moon beams.[img]Photobucket[Photobucket[/img] Using fresnel lens.Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/> I'm happy to say I was able to collect 40ml Very HappyPhotobucket" border="0" alt=""/> I think I ground-up a little extra flower of the ocean. I hope to collect much more dew throughout the weekend. Lastnight the dewpoint was 38f not alot warmer than the ice in the bags.

Last edited by kevinpaw123 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos   Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:58 am

Hi kevinpaw123,

Nice setup. You might want to change your filter though. The use of a metal filter will ground out some of the energy that you are trying to keep.
The use of paper coffee filters would be less able to ground out the energy of the dew.
You can just put a rubber band around the mouth of the jar to hold it in place while you pour the dew thru so you don't touch the dew.

I like your field and pond. Reminds me of my dad's place in the midwest.
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos   Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:19 pm

storm wrote:
Hi kevinpaw123,

Nice setup. You might want to change your filter though. The use of a metal filter will ground out some of the energy that you are trying to keep.
The use of paper coffee filters would be less able to ground out the energy of the dew.
You can just put a rubber band around the mouth of the jar to hold it in place while you pour the dew thru so you don't touch the dew.

I like your field and pond. Reminds me of my dad's place in the midwest.
"storm" Thanks I got the idea to use the metal filter from a response that Nick given me awhile back (Thanks Nick). The idea is that the dew will pass through the metal mesh more freely. More dew harvested I hope, I'll wait for some more feedback about the metal filters I'm hoping for the opposite effect though.
Kevin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos   Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:55 pm

Kevin,

I agree with Storm:. A metal sieve to check the size of solid particles is okay but not for a sensitive liquid like dew. Remember the alkahest out of it dissolves gold and other metals. A wide meshed sieve like yours does not filter the debris well enough.

Frank
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos   Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:28 pm

Frank wrote:
Kevin,

I agree with Storm:. A metal sieve to check the size of solid particles is okay but not for a sensitive liquid like dew. Remember the alkahest out of it dissolves gold and other metals. A wide meshed sieve like yours does not filter the debris well enough.

Frank
Frank

Your experience and advice is greatly appreciated. I think I will give the coffee filters a try... that seems to have worked well for others. Has anybody else experienced multiple vessels with very little dew, while one had a fair amount of dew in it. I thought about it later and now suspect that maybe the one Jar had a small leak in the ice bag that was in it.
Kevin
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos   Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:58 pm

It doesn't matter if you use a metal filter or if the dew touches metal. It's not sensitive like everyone thinks.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos   Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:40 pm

Welcome back Nick.

May I asked why you deleted the GW thread? I would like to ask so I don't break any of the rules myself.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos   Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:41 pm

The golden water path is far too disgusting. There is no reason for us to be discussing a path so inferior to the dew path. Using the distillation technique of the REUSENSTIEN process, you can make the dissolvent for metals in a few days from nothing but dew. So why waste time messing with GW?
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos   Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Welcome back Nick, judging from all those posts it seems like you have returned with a vengeance Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos   Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:33 am

If you think there is no place for GW anymore, no problem Nick. I know that you make the better choice for us to succeed. Could you please tell us more about the Ruesenstein dew distillation process which sounds fantastic ?

Thank you

chercheur01 - Philippe

NDC wrote:
The golden water path is far too disgusting. There is no reason for us to be discussing a path so inferior to the dew path. Using the distillation technique of the REUSENSTIEN process, you can make the dissolvent for metals in a few days from nothing but dew. So why waste time messing with GW?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos   Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:13 am

Personally I like the GW path and I wish you would have kept it Nicholas. I mean, how can something be so disgusting that produces the Philosopher's Stone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos   Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Hi Field,

I will not post here about GW any more but I go on privately and may need advices.
Thanks for your appreciated contribution.

Here is my email :
chercheur01@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos   Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:16 pm

has enyone done Ruesenstein dew distillation process ? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos   Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collecting dew 1st time w/Photos
Page 1 of 1