The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The philosophers stone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

The philosophers stone Empty
PostSubject: The philosophers stone   The philosophers stone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:12 am

I revealed it to two people on this forum and you guys have to guess who it is Twisted Evil

they have agreed upon secrecy as they have my understanding on the matter and I did not force this agreement upon them for they choose to be silent not because I forced it

the only reason why I told them was based on how they approached me and how we spoke in private

good luck figuring it out
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The philosophers stone   The philosophers stone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Quote :
I revealed it to two people on this forum and you guys have to guess who it is
What are you, 7 years old?
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The philosophers stone   The philosophers stone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:17 am

I don't know but you would have to be seven years old to buy into his steamming pile of s h i t.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The philosophers stone   The philosophers stone Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:14 pm

For the sake of civilized argument as a means to confirm weather or not your stone is the real deal I have a few questions for you.

#1 What is the result if you project your stone upon mercury without first making the powder of projection?

#2 What happens when you project your stone upon salt water in a glass container? (hint try it outdoors)

#3 Would ingesting the stone be harmful?
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The philosophers stone   The philosophers stone Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:40 pm

solarseeker wrote:
For the sake of civilized argument as a means to confirm weather or not your stone is the real deal I have a few questions for you.

#1 What is the result if you project your stone upon mercury without first making the powder of projection?

#2 What happens when you project your stone upon salt water in a glass container? (hint try it outdoors)

#3 Would ingesting the stone be harmful?
#2 So it only works on any metal then? Have you tried it on post transition, transition or metalloids? I seem to recall reading somewhere that once a stone is obtained, you only need to make it one time, because then you can multiply in quantity infinitely. Is this true, or does it lose power over time, I'm inclined to believe the latter unfortunately. I doubt it can be continuously increased without some sort of loss of power.
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The philosophers stone   The philosophers stone Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:36 am

Quote :
Would ingesting the stone be harmful?

well of course ingesting the stone directly would be harmful. you first need to create a tincture of the stone which is better known as the "Elixir of Life".

ingesting the stone by itself is very dangerous (it would do a great impression of a lethal does of cyanide).
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The philosophers stone   The philosophers stone Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:36 pm

The questions were specifically regarding the person who created this thread so as to determine if he was legit or not. I actually know all the answers.

And the stone is most deadly toxic because it transmutes all metals in your stomach into more stone while at the same time releasing the non metal ions that the metals were bonded to and producing a lot of heat. Those ions include chlorine gas because of the salinity of bodily fluids.

So it's not only toxic but painful to boot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The philosophers stone   The philosophers stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The philosophers stone
Page 1 of 1