The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The dew method solved

Go down 
+5
Kirk
cocojambo
bluefloor
leachy
SunWukong
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

The dew method solved Empty
PostSubject: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:18 am

This post is for Bluefloor specifically

I admire his faith in nick and his belief in the dew method with sea salt

Im going to contact you in private and tell exactly whats wrong with the method and how to get it to finally work with and/or without dew water as a whole it depends upon how you want to go about it

what you will do is you will test this method and see it to be true... once you have verified that it is true you will be the new nick on this forum

I admire how justin handles himself on this forum and how he deals with all of us going back and forth on this matter but this petty bickering will end this year so you all can move forward with your lives

this method will require no arsenic, no antimony, no lab equipment, it will go with exactly as nick required, no deviation from his method

there is 1 fatal flaw with the method that causes all of the failure and I believe justin should be the one to verify it, use it, understand it and give it as he pleases..... nicks dream with not die and will live on with justin
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:29 pm

go away
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Well thanks, I am thinking we have plenty here to have success, but I am not going to be the new Nick. Nick is Nick. He inspired many, he brought us together, and now we have a much harder time finding the answers that he he is gone. But its still there. He did a ton of work, now we have to do our work.

But I am happy I can help to keep us together an pressing forward. I do not pretend to be anywhere close to Nick in alchemy knowledge or experience. I had not even heard of alchemy when I found Nick, and wasn't looking for it. I did get a good headstart learning from what he taught, and I have a strong belief because I do know alot about "spirit energy."

I will contact you.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Wukong, what are you, Nick's other half? The attention seeking, the constant claims to have "solved" things (despite other people being unable to replicate the results). Unless you've actually gotten it working, I think it's best to refrain from claiming to have "solved" things. Why don't you replicate it if you are so confident? It seems like you're using other people to do research for you.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:03 pm

King Jay
cheerio

6:22pm
Justin Strong
sup?

6:23pm
King Jay
so here we go

Justin Strong
so what's on your mind?

King Jay
nicks dew process

Justin Strong
right

6:24pm
King Jay
i have it solved
and i think you should know so you can be the new nick
how it works, why it works and why the other didnt

Justin Strong
how do you know if you haven

King Jay
and i think you will be throughly satisfied as this is where the magic is ad

Justin Strong
t worked it

6:25pm
King Jay
the fact that i completely reversed my bipolar disorder is evidence for me enough
and healed all kinds of things

Justin Strong
so you have collected dew?

King Jay
look man just listen to me ok
the salt you guys are using is the problem
and someone altered my post about the matter for some odd reason
the truth is saltpetre means salt rock
not potassium nitrate
which is saltpeter
these salts that are pure dont have enough clays and soils mixed into it
and clays and soils are activated by acid
rain and dew have naturally sulfuric and nitric acids
or aireal acids
like carbon dioxide
when you leave the water out with ice its collecting carbonic acid
either way these acids activate soils
and the salt is conductive which allows for reactions to go faster
what you need to do is this, you can use dew if you what i really dont carfe
its the salt you need to mind
get your sea salt or whatever salt you so choose
and add a bentonite clay to it
not too much
and then proceed as normal
if you do decide to use just water and acidify it
leave it outside for a week to collect organisms
or put fresh soil in the water and then acidify it slightly
but the main issue is it being impure, impure water and impure salt
if you want this to be faster
use no water at all
wash the sea salt in dew evaoporate it off
several times
and then dissolve it in water with clay and re crystalize it
and then put the dry salt into a flask and let it sit in heat for 6 weeks plus
since your the new moderator of the forum, i personally believe you should pioneer this
and i guarentee you that you will recieve healing
all the things nick said he experienced
you will
whether ive done it or not is just not what im telling you

6:34pm
Justin Strong
you're you one who is studying it you should do it

6:34pm
King Jay
no no no this is the process you guys believe in
your teh new moderator
everyone trust you
if you an alchemist
you should do it, for me its not an experiment i already know
but experience is the best teacher not me
im sitting here telling you nicks proces was right
its just not so good salt
thats it
the additional clay is what will make the process work

6:36pm
Justin Strong
bentonite clay is healing on its own

6:36pm
King Jay
all clays are healing
like ok look you culd use hawaiian sea salt
it has a red color becaose of alaea
because*
alaea is a hawiaana red clay
all of these sea salts are crystalized with clays
or a very very fine soiul
or rock
you need this in your salt inorder for the process to work
or you will yield nothing
soil*

6:38pm
Justin Strong
if you are healing things that is great, and it would be good to follow no matter what, but if you want to make sure you have the stone, you have to do a transmutation

6:39pm
King Jay
to be honest
ill never tell if ive done a transmuation or not
your the one who needs to do a transmutation
not for me
for everyone on the forum
and if transmutation is all you want for money alchemy was more about the preparations of medicines not the making of gold
the making of gold is just an effect or a fruit of the work

6:41pm
Justin Strong
transmutation is just a test to know you have the right thing. and also can be used to measure the strength of the medicine

6:41pm
King Jay
no dude no
tranmutation powder is way to strong to intake
its WAY too strong
unless diluted a whole lot and taking in mere drops
or something

6:42pm
Justin Strong
yes, that part is kept away from what you would take

6:43pm
King Jay
look man you can do this
no lab work, no hard stuff, no chemicals

6:43pm
Justin Strong
so you are saying just make sure there is some clay or soil in the salt?

6:44pm
King Jay
yeah because without the clay or a very fine soil you wont get teh proper healing
all of the effects of the elixir to restore youth
everything
lies within silica
and acids slowly break down silica
whats going on in the flask, with dew water and salt
the silica is the polymer that is being transformed
thats why pure chemical stuff never ever works
and if you do not believe me http://www.levity.com/alchemy/goldenchainIII.html
this book will beg to differ
with this you dont need any posionus material
no antimony
no strong acids
no \"philosophical dew\"
nothing
none of that
that stuff can bring death or just trickery
and its far too risky for you and your group , in alchemy you can transform anything and there is no need to used those things
with sea salt its present in very small amounts
no need for metallic mercury
its the thing nick wanted you all to have
this is it man

6:50pm
Justin Strong
i can look at the book and we can talk about it later. i will be busy with this alchemy course and i want to finish the zinc im working on

6:50pm
King Jay
since can be put into this method easily
what do you think the vitriols are for
please investigate this for teh sake of teh forum
but yeah that is it i wanted to tell you that
first and foremost

6:52pm
Justin Strong
thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:19 pm

SunWukong,

I have learned much over the years about soil due to my great interest in composting. Silca, as you mentioned, is a powerful natural element for certain.
In soils, it aids the energy of the earth, being part of its life force.

I will take what you have offered without dispute or attack. The Dew Method has yielded after 7 processes the sweetest honey scented Salt in my collection. In the coming spring I will recipe my salt with your suggested earth and see where it ascends and hopefully answers will reveal themselves.

One question I pose is whether the soil mined is best from the ground itself or would my naturally broken down compost ( albeit with creepy crawling and slithering allies) do just as well?

Sense can be had from many angles of effort.

Thx for the offering Idea
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:32 am

like I said.....go away Arrow
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:04 am

Silica (ground glass) an acid catalyst. Golden water is full of it, However only hydrofluoric acid will dissolve it. Betonite (volcanic ash) has many medicinal properties and is slightly basic so we may be making a buffer here for germ growth. I have weird Algae growing in my rain-dew.
As for Dew - remember to collect it 12am-6am 3 days before full moon. May is coming.

`Catch Diana after her maidens have retired and before they arise and quicly gag her mouth.`

Thnx for the post Sun Wukong
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:03 pm

METHOD of SunWukong of SALE NATURE BENTONITE. CLAY -SALT CLAY

Hi every body

Premise (for, leachy and all) hello leachy now I was also i in the past very hard and strong on SunWukong and his previous behavior of not to share with the forum what they claimed etc but now it must be said that he shared the BEONITE CLAY both if discovered and research is what he thinks he has discovered in his opinion is what is "SALE of NATURE " and is what he believes is a proper methodology of its preparation
NOW, therefore, for now without getting on the merits whether these discoveries and research are or are not functional and this will do it for me analyze traditional sources which I will share with you later in the post that I'm translating everything still has to be appreciated in its effort his research and his current today and generous sharing now from what I believe and so I think it's fair because now arises SunWukong FINALLY in an open (it was now because he's a dear boy) I think it is fair to give him the opportunity to demonstrate without bias or prejudice towards him the validity or otherwise of what we propose (because I think the opportunity of what those changes should always be given)
In this regard, it would be nice if you also SunWukong even put here forum its certainly interesting photo of salt white green red and extracts from obtained BENTONITE CLAY etc photo that he has in its fun and nice put facebbok
so please sunwukong can bring in line even here in the comment forum with these photos on the various stages of the obtaining of the red salt oil etc so that all can see the work done by you

also always on BENTONITE CLAY have also seen that there are two forum members who had already taken these steps and you already work with them so it would be also interesting as reflected check if they have or have not had practical results? with these calculations BENTONITE CLAY therefore hope that they will now come forward to share this (now that the "secret" of SunWukong is now revealed that he was still on BENTONITE CLAY and various differen and this secret of the SALT of various CLAY in general and similar salt born and grown from these various lands was given by R + C of gold etc in the their Thesaurus Tesaurorum etc and was well known as we shall see in the next post with results have many DISCISSION and many OPPUGNED in CONTRASTED ... )
In addition to what he says in his latest post SunWukong seems that this salt red, and its oil MADE BY CLAY BENTONITE have completely regressed his bipolar disorder from which he suffers, unfortunately, and I hope that this has happened because as I understand SunWukong it really is a good guy with healthy social and human values and ideals that I share (to realize what just (as already said in the past after seeing his good face book) to see his cute and funny face book) and therefore thanks if all'elixir of BENTONITE CLAY and its related manipulations from which you obtained the salt and oil red he is cured of this I am truly happy recognized this
but remain all the evidence and traditional testing to be done and redone to verify the effectiveness of what real and true as it is still head and always verified
also because many in the past and give various traditional feedback (eg, Glauber (Alchemical Compendium and kesinger) and his vitriolic natural extract from the green and red deliquescence she marcasite and clay closely connected connected to the decoding of the Aurora of Paracelsus, etc.) were already working with this material CLAY BENTONITE clay and various lands, but the results are different in the pros and cons in constant discussion alternating and in need of increasingly serious and constant monitoring as the oil produced from BENTONITE CLAY dissolves the gold? and if it does so on the basis that this happens? transmutes base metals into gold as rightly asserts justin essential test to verify the results of stone? Heals? does hair grow back? rejuvenates etc?
ALL THESE FINDINGS ARE TRADITIONAL COURSE ALWAYS ALWAYS CAREFULLY CHECKED AND REASSESSED

THEREFORE ALWAYS HAVING WELL THIS
OTHERWISE VERY THANKS SunWukong FOR SHARING YOUR RESEARCH YOUR INTUICTIONS AND YOUR EXPERIMENTATION

that obviously all be verified and tested very very well !!!

Tanks my best regards alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
many still in private emails seen my bad English (which always I apologize) asked me to better understand
my posts to attach the original Italian are the same ed exactly post which is attached in English above, then, if what was
wrong in the management of the forum tell me now and I just immediately take away
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Look guys......

please understand I dont spoon feed alchemy to anyone I literally only post references that is public information therefore the things you guys feel that are hidden are truly not hidden..its just hidden from yourselves because you guys just dont want to study

here you go neptune https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xltvwhogklI

here you go people http://www.levity.com/alchemy/goldenchainIII.html

my claim about the clay http://www.slowfoodusa.org/index.php/programs/ark_product_detail/traditional_sea_salt_from_hawaii_alaea/

by the way neptune that video shows how to make what i called "sal natura" its a alkali silicate salt

the idea of immortality falls back on clay http://www.aboutclay.com/info/Uses/detox.htm yadayadayada

Rolling Eyes

I just be messin witchall sometimes because a lot of you act like babies but ive never lied I said to study the books, you can look at modern stuff to help, chemistry books, etc.. but does anyone listen...nooo... the alchemy books say study nature are you guys doing that? noooo because if you guys where you guys could easily find out this stuff if you would just do your due diligent research and use the scientific method

while some of you may be against science.... science is the systematic gathering of knowledge which the scientific method was brought about by issac newton who it is now known studied alchemy.... you guys dont have the slighest clue how much true hermetic philosophers have influenced our entire modern age we live in

the making of gold is just a mere fruit of alchemy and if you goal is gold and money there are far easier and safer ways to make your money.. if you want health and restoration and you truly have diseases then its pretty much common sense that if all life came from the minerals...then the minerals therein lies the key

then just to keep you guys from dying and not using the dangerous stuff like arsenic, antimony, mineral acids like nitric and sulfuric acids. or lyes like alkais I decided to figure out and decode the dew method for you guys

and here is some more proof to support my claims about silica

http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/misc/silica.htm (life would not exist with out it) alchemist say nothing lives without it

all the information about youth and stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGJNiZsxsZE

http://www.jashbotanicals.com/articles/silica_and_your_body.html silica is needed to absorb all of the other minerals

so look... what ive literally been doing is letting you all run your mouths to show the contents of your hearts and you guys are literally annoying little girls most of the time

but the people who have emailed me like daniel, shawn , lee and even alexbr need to be highly respected people because they didnt doubt me, they gave me the time of day, and shawn of all gave me something (the arsenic) that i needed really really bad and what he wanted was to learn how to heal someone and I personally wrote out processes for him, told him what he can do, where to go, so he doesnt hurt himself and the one he loves and i will be personally grafting an elixir for him for aboslutely free

none of you know bat fsdafpsduf about me but the people I listed gave me true open hearted faith and took my words into consideration and for that reason I tell them and give them anything they ask

alexbr just dont be understanding stuff sometimes and its pretty funny i told him how to dissolve gold and silver with sea salt alone stuff just goes over his head sometimes and he is really a goofy man Laughing lmfao

so when i argue with you guys and all that drama with all of you its literally for my own entertainment because I love a good arguement Twisted Evil

the only reason why I asked for money is because 1 my mom needs it, no scams going on here and if you want my personal time, effort and my personal studies (which i keep very very private to a point none of it is written down) I have ever right to ask for some pay, but i wont make you pay for something I didnt pay for... thats just ethical in my eyes

the reason being is i can confidently claim that I am a "True Hermetic Sage" and you guys do not have to call me that, you dont have to respect it, nor give me the title in your eyes... because the title is not a title of man... its a title from mastering hermetic philosophy

alchemy is only 1 of the 3 parts of wisdom of the world

alchemy is called the operation of the sun and it "can" be used to make gold but its far more than that it was the medieval alchemist who just wanted to make gold and life a long life for whatever reasons they deem worthy so in that respect I am not an alchemist

philosophers seek wisdom because they know they do not have it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sage_(Sophos)

In the Symposium, Plato draws a distinction between a philosopher and a sage (sophos). The difference is explained through the concept of love, which lacks the object it seeks. Therefore the philosopher (literally lover of wisdom in Greek) does not have the wisdom he or she seeks. The sage, on the other hand, does not love or seek wisdom, because he already has wisdom. According to Plato, there are two categories of beings who do not do philosophy:
Gods and sages, because they are wise;
senseless people, because they think they are wise.
The position of the philosopher is between these two groups. The philosopher is not wise; but, aware that he is not wise, seeks wisdom, and loves wisdom. This distinction between the philosopher and the sage played an important part in Stoic philosophy that developed after Plato.[2]

I am a Sage because I have what I want now, I can go into nature and with nothing but fire alone I can do the entire work and the "idea" of that may sound crazy but here is a book that supports that claim http://www.rexresearch.com/abrelzar/abrelzar.htm this book is said to have been found my nicholas flamel himself

and my original INTENT was to just give back to this forum and may of you have rejected many of my gifts and thats why I got a little upset but i decided to review nicks process because it was failing and I decided to figure out why JUST FOR YOU GUYS I actually don't like the process one bit because i had a bottle of salt boiling for months -_- while i had hundreds of other experiments

but i was also suffering bipolar disorder symptoms and as you can see I can fully articulate my thoughts again and im back to my old self bipolar disorder is a chemical imbalance and thanks to silica i balanced my chemicals back and what i have been doing is not only healing myself but many others around me in my life which is why I requested some pay for my time because i was very very very busy

what i have been doing is preparing a silicic acid gel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGJNiZsxsZE <--- tells all of the benefits of youth by scientist

and I drank tons of it and my mind was full blown restored now this gel is very hard to find to buy it so I made it myself

and everything I do i do full clinical trials on my self to thoroughly test it before i recommend it to others that has been my rule ever sence i decided to become a self taught herbalist at 15 years old

and if you all want to see healing in all of your families I suggest you get this silica gel and it is prepared by the acidifcation of silicate salts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R54vivyrYbE

when the gel is dehydrated it turns into this stuff http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silica_gel <-- (also says preparation)

but when you make it if you make it with acetic acid you should wash all of the salt out which is an extra step

so... why don't you guys get off your asses and start healing you and your families.... the restoration of your bodies can be done without elixirs and the actually pretty simple

take the silica gel with herbs like maca root (to balance your hormones) and take kelp (for a wide range of minerals) this stuff is dirt cheap.... not only that but the art of alchemy is cheap and dear

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/norton_2.html

"This I write to disprove the words of such as ignorantly condemn the art for false, and the artists for beguilers and deceivers. Indeed, deceivers are rife. A good way to know the false from the true is this; The deluders always make it a matter of great cost, which true artificers know to be most false, and therefore affirm it to be of little charge and cost, as indeed it is not, such as any man need to undo or hinder himself for. Another infallible rule will I give to know them by; If they be talked withall touching the matter of the stone, they are always in Amalgams with mercury, arsenic, crude gold and silver. If you demand what menstrus is, many can tell that Raymond writes of menstrue, but what it is, they cannot answer you; If you require of them, what ferment is, they may perhaps tell you gold and silver; But if you ask them the manner of solution, there lieth an ignoramus."

all of the deceivers ask for a great sum of money...and this is why I say nick may have deceived several people you can get all the healing you want if you just be "wise"

its not called the "stone of the wise" and "the art of the wise" for no reason.. this is called a cabalistic art is this not an art full of secrets

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/artephiu.html
" Now the whole magistery may be perfected, work, as in the generation of man, and of every vegetable; put the seed once into the womb, and shut it up well. Thus you may see that you need not many things, and that this our work requires no great charges, for that there is but one stone, there is but one medicine, one vessel, one order of working, and one successive disposition to the white and to the red. And although we say in many places, take this, and take that, yet we understand, that it behoves us to take but one thing, and put it once into the vessel, until the work be perfected. But these things are so set down by obscure philosophers to deceive the unwary, as we have before spoken; for is not this "ars cabalistica" or a secret and a hidden art? Is it not an art full of secrets? And believest thou O fool that we plainly teach this secret of secrets, taking our words according to their literal signification? Truly, I tell thee, that as for myself, I am no ways self seeking, or envious as others are; but he that takes the words of the other philosophers according to their common signification, he even already, having lost Ariadne's clue of thread, wanders in the midst of the labyrinth, multiplies errors, and casts away his money for naught."

So look.... You can have your healing and if you figure it out you can have you gold but the secrets of nature or infinite and I hold a ton of them and keep them to myself BUT i will not deny a man health for himself and his family for my grandmother died of cancer when i was 15 (which i became a self taught herbalist) and ive seen far too many ways to reverse any and all diseases naturally... everything from aids, herpes, diabetes, everything and i endeavor to heal everyone who is apart of my life because without them my whole life would be different

im reluctant yo give away any of my secrets because this forum is literally a great pot full of ignorant hole-of-asses who like to bicker about stupid theories instead of doing some "practical work" and "diligent study" and when some science is presented to you most of you reject it

nick being one of the biggest assholes (im sure you all know)

Im writing this post for all the people who have real things to do and not waste their time catching rain water all day long or making mestyl oxide with zinc acetate when the chemical is easily made adding acetone to sulfuric acd and just shakin up and can be easily fused with zinc if you would just merely digest it with the zinc metal or the metal oxide, but there are far better ways to consume zinc and if your so interest in the acetate paths and you need to read

"Das Acetone" http://www.scribd.com/doc/122044907/das-acetone

boom Sleep

Now let me go back to looking at naked girls

lol!
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:53 pm

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/goldenchainIII.html < the link i sent justin)

and all I want sometimes is a simple thank you, appreciation and respect for my work

not me as a person I dont care if you dont like me, but facts are facts
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpccpglnNf0 <---- %75 of the forum

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:07 pm

The dew method solved 64192_10

^^^ a lot of you guys lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:47 pm

oh and the silica gel i used that helped me and can help you... instead of my deciding to charge you guys to make it and make a profit

you can buy it here http://www.ourfavoritehealthproducts.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=silica&Search.x=-472&Search.y=-164

no chemistry necessary this is not a affiliate marketing link
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Hi SunWukong thanks ( as i say you're such a nice and a very good guy , also if a little really a goofy man lmfao 'Laughing' SO very thanks SunWukong this i nteresting sharring indication about sale nature etc that you give us in your post on betonite clay salt etc all is very interesersting so SunWukong i try also it as Kirk

BUT Always must verifications and test all alvays

NOW BETONITE CLAY now thanks now finally we can now real discussion about very deep study and experiment that about this we have made in the past but we not have with this very inportant resul maybe some mistake ???

yes sure SunWukong you have reason in old traditional text there are it the use of DIFFERENT LAND OF CLAY sure some of this i write ( as we see n now ) in old traditional text etc

BUT
maybe tihis was one sale natura ? BUT that are the concrete and the true real resul of this elaborations with this salt ??? this is the true and the essential question function it ??

So now we go more deep od this :
this is it also the method on which likewise it is also based on text RAMS in the pdf Aurifontina chymica the important file The Privy Seal of Secrets

and similarly process is also in GLAUBER MARCASSITE whrn he write on the way of the natural vitriolum salt natural in book of kessinger edition Alchemical Process and in him Glauber works RAMS Glauber speak about it ( but only give in his writes to arrived step green crystal in one part of him work say for became red put it ( green compost ) for some day in place wram ) as the key of the NATURAL VITRIOLUM of PARACELSO in his WRITE AURORA

and VERY IMPORTANT thjer are similar instruction with differnt land of CLAY also in the Golden R+C etc in many part od Thesauro Thesaurorum etc etc etc see in forum the in the thread thesauro thesarorum the file of it

and also this is very similar also at the matters of the BOLUS ARMENUS of ORTELIUS in the him commentary of Novum Lumen Chimicum of Sendivogius speak and also similar all it the book of abram jeuf is based on similar key of clay betonite clay marcassite exact as say in him post SunWukong....
now BETONITE CLAY indication also about this there are important post about it in alchemy forums by leo Rutillius rogerc, Solomon levi, and also about it there are a big study Always in alchemy forum of our dear member alfr and also the post on clay of dan

so is about this method of betonite clay the interesting so and is it in this the photos in your facebook of the different steps of salt elaboration white green and red ? is correct !
PLEASE so put also in forum this photo of step by step of the different color of salt and oil

i am very happy about you resolving with this oil of betonite clay your hill of the bipolar problem because you are a very good guy also if a little really a goofy man lmfao LOL
so I am very happy if this elaboration of the SALT OF BETONITE function very well and this is a one good test to start but is necessary make more test and verification of it always

so i think your indication of work with betonite is very interesting

BUT ALSO ABOUT ALL THIS :
(NB all this CLAY BETONITE etc is sure very interesting
BUT we must also remember Always that Glauber was considered a figure of chemical/alchemist ? very controversial and various historians describe him always very ill and died very bad So ....him elixir ? function ? SO DEAR RAY WHY GLAUBER ELIXIR NOT FUNCTION ? AND INSTEAD YOUR ELIXIR VERY SIMILAR AS IT YES ? WHY So Maybe you have found a different key for put in function this betonite clay ? tha Glauber boyle etc ? What he did not understand Glauber ? what is it ? what is the difference that your work has salt oil that made your work function and work of Glauber not function ?? WHY that ??) MORE and also relating to this there remains another key question this salt or oil red that you have done by manipulation of BENTONITE CLAY dissolves the gold ? according to all the texts and the alchemical tradition that unavoidably have to do ? have you tried what ? you dissolved the gold with it ??

NB the test of the gold is not for money is not absolutely important it but is one of the traditional test for see if elixir and stone is good and if it functions !!!

however for all research and your intuitions and experimet that you have share Thanks

my best regards alexbr

and also i now i go back to looking at naked girls
lol!'

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Unlike your previous visit to this forum where you spewed nonsense about your secrets, and when asked, refused to divulge any information, you actually provide information with which one might repeat your experiments this time.

So I will be considering what you have written and I will do a split test with the additions you suggest in the coming months when I collect my dew.

Even more importantly, has anyone followed the ORIGINAL Actum Leyden dew path to the t. Not the Collette abridged adition, not the Manly Hall abridged edition. The original document. It mentions specifically which months and phases of the moon to perform the experiment in. Emphasis also seems to be placed on exposure of the sea salt to the sun.

Last edited by cocojambo on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:00 am

SunWukong wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpccpglnNf0 <---- %75 of the forum

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

hi SunWukong,

reading your last posts and whitout any bitterness I think your bipolar disorder is not well cured.

also, you think no one has tried this process with himalaian pink salt???

not HPS have a good quantity of silica ? (silica= your key)
(of course avoid the oficial sh it chemical composition of HPS)

and where is encoded the silica key in the text ? saltpeter=salt rock? o yes, saltpeter=salt rock, but salt rock= sea salt in rock form???? or are yoou talking about potasium nitrate ?

cure a person is not to put a stopper in a hole... because maybe sooner or later the level of disease rise and the problem is here again through another higher hole...
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:43 am

Use whatever clay you want, there are countless amounts of soils all over the earth....

clay is just a very fine powder therefore has a higher surface area for reactions

sand, dust, rocks may not be your best bet

this is why i recommend calcium bentonite is because of this website

http://www.aboutclay.com/info/kinds_of_clay.htm

and you might want to take a gander at this

http://www.aboutclay.com/info/Uses/detox.htm

"Dr. Carrel concluded at the end of his experiment that the cell is actually immortal. It is merely the fluid in which it floats which degenerates. He is quoted saying "The cell is immortal, renew this fluid at intervals, give the cell something on which to feed and, so far as we know, the pulsation of life may go on forever." The average chicken lives about 7 years. His detoxified, properly nourished chicken cell lived for 29 years."

there goes your immortality
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:57 am

In response to everyone post

peumaticain i didnt claim to cure it....... I said my symptoms went away for 1, for 2 if you dont even believe in the reversal of all diseases then you can get off this forum (no bitterness)

cocojambo you can just shut the hell up

let me explain something, IM NOT INVENTING PROCESSES

all of my personal work, reserach and everything is VERY SECRET

i have 100s of my own processes I have done, performed, my PERSONAL WORK I will never give away

All I presented was the fact that even seasalt can have the minerals processed out of it, which would be a detrimental factor to ANY PROCESS WHAT SO EVER ALL ACROSS THE BOARD

you need to take into consideration the year these books were written, in a time everything wasn't so processed therefore you must REPLACE what is missing

Im no genius, im not claiming to be superior over any of you, I dont even claim to be an alchemist at that,

i am a hermetic sage by reason I have now the wisdom I sought after though hermetic philosophy and since its about studying nature neither you nor any man can give nor take away or discredit me by reason that eveything i post is references to alchemical and modern literature

none of these words or findings are of my own genius, intellect whatever you want to call it.. but it is common sense if you take into account the year the books were written, read some history on the time periods of these years

realize that chemical elements were not being isolated until the late 1800s and 1900s

why dont you go look up when each chemical in alchemy was actually chemically isolated and understood you will find that the majority of these books were written far before their time which is the cause of the many different names of things

in other words, go do your homework as everything i am saying is scientifically and historically grounded and by this and this alone am I confident in what I speak

so if you want to take shots at me take your best shot but its not me your fighting because im not fighting with my opinions, emotions, or perspectives, you can down playu me, scoff at me, make jokes I care not but i do like to make jokes back because it is fun

but if you have no faith and if you are not going to go and try my words and see them to be true then you are not even a scientist let along an alchemist or anything for that matter just a hobbyist who is fascinated by the mystical alchemical language and on that note

The dew method solved 33837122
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:03 am

and btw im still on my meds pneumatician

since you havent been diagnosed as bipolar nor are you a professional on the disease you shouldnt speak on it

I know how it feels and i know when it started like i said you seriously dont know my story and since i havent truly given it you have nothing go off on
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:56 pm

It seems all the good discussions happen when I'm not looking! Was gone from the forum for a few days and back now and I see a ton interesting things, like this discussion. Thanks Sun!
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:39 pm

And... just when I thought you had regained some sanity, you lost your marbles again. Nobody in this thread said you invented this method. I am questioning whether it works because you've not tried it.
Your medicines obviously aren't that great because you're still insane. Who cares about a story going along with bipolar? Just take your meds...

Also, is that your momma in the last photo? afro

Last edited by cocojambo on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Guys, please remember to extend the courtesy to others and respect others as you wish to be respected.

It's better to rephrase your question and perhaps ask what health and sensory benefits have you experienced besides the improvement in bipolar?

BTW, the Golden Chain of Homer is a "bible" of alchemy.
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:48 am

Yes Pray I agree,

Father Albertus was once asked which book would he save when his house burned down . And he said "The Golden Chain"

Frank
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:00 am

1) Frank,
The link to the Golden Chain posted above doesnt look anything like the one i have from RAMS. hmmmm

2) Sun,
SunWukong wrote:

and you might want to take a gander at this

http://www.aboutclay.com/info/Uses/detox.htm

"Dr. Carrel concluded at the end of his experiment that the cell is actually immortal. It is merely the fluid in which it floats which degenerates. He is quoted saying "The cell is immortal, renew this fluid at intervals, give the cell something on which to feed and, so far as we know, the pulsation of life may go on forever." The average chicken lives about 7 years. His detoxified, properly nourished chicken cell lived for 29 years."

there goes your immortality

Sun, glad to see you mention this study. I also mentioned it, the "chicken heart" experiment which was in a link I shared on a different discussion here a few weeks ago. Here's the link again: http://curezone.com/foods/saltcure.asp

Quote:

Quote :
The late French scientist Dr. Alexis Carrel kept a chicken heart alive for over 27 years by having the pulsating heart IN A SOLUTION OF SEA SALT, i.e. isotonic seawater. Dr. Carrel voluntarily ended the experiment after a third of a century, having proven that living cells can have physical immortality.

Professor C. Louis Kervran with his scientific research and formulas has been an asset to the scientific establishment and he was a candidate for the Noble Prize. Professor Kervran links us to the secret of immortality and reveals its prime source is trace minerals from seawater [and used in] remedies. Other physicians continued research and found fermentations of briny salt pickles, salted sour plums, and other salty fermentations to be powerful and effective medicines.

Dr. Jacques de Langre, Ph.D., who wrote the book "Seasalt’s Hidden Powers", states that naturally and properly sunshine-preserved sea salt is the difference between life and death, health and illness, social sanity and planetary panic and its elements are vital for proper body functions. That natural hand-harvested Celtic ocean salt alone helps to maintain life, neutralizes toxins and detrimental bacteria, and enhances all our organic function.

Sea salt contain 92 essential minerals and most all refined adulterated sea salts contain only 2 elements (Na and Cl. Biologically, 24 of these elements in real sea salt have already been proven necessary and essential to maintain and recover health. See Scientific American, July 1972: "The Chemical Elements of Life," by Earl Friden.

When dietary deficiency of trace elements occurs, cells lose the ability to control their ions—with dire consequences for humans. Even a minute loss of ion equilibrium causes cells to burst, nervous disorder, brain damage, or muscle spasms, as well as a breakdown of the cell-regenerating process and growth.

In the theory of acid and alkaline balance, chronic disease such as cancer is caused by the acidification of the blood, lymph and all cellular tissues. Real sea salt is one of the basic elements necessary part to correct this problem.

Natural sea salt [reconstituted seawater] allows liquids to freely cross body membranes, the kidney’s glomerulus's and blood vessels walls. Whenever the sodium chloride concentration rises in the blood, the water in the neighboring tissues is attracted to that salt-rich blood, and the cells then re-absorb the enriched intra-cellular fluid. If they are functioning properly, the kidneys remove the saline fluids easily. Refined salt does not allow this free-crossing of liquids and minerals, and causes accumulated fluids to stagnate in joint, producing edema and chronic kidney problems.

Salt is the single element required for the proper breakdown of plant carbohydrates into useable and assimiable human food. Only when salt is added to fruits and vegetables can saliva and gastric secretions readily break down the fibrous store of carbohydrates, etc.

the heart needed the waste cleaned, when waste was not cleaned it died.

this too is an interesting read ("The Grain and Salt Society, Inc.; A chicken heart alive for over 27 years.'): http://www.stopcancer.com/000/025.htm

Quote:
Quote :
Real sea salt has the ability to naturally alter or change (transmute) one element or nuclide (species of atom characterized by the constitution of its nucleus and hence by the number of protons, the number of neutrons, and the energy content) into another as needed.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dew method solved
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next