The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The dew method solved

Go down 
+5
Kirk
cocojambo
bluefloor
leachy
SunWukong
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

The dew method solved - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dew method solved   The dew method solved - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:20 pm

cocojambo i havent lost my marbles i just dont take no sh!t so get with the program buddy if you start something best believe i finish it, this is a los angeles menality and im pretty damn nice compared to everyone else in so.cal get wit it or get lost

pray yes that book isnt in the rams, there are several books not contained in RAMS a lot of things i find you must do a lot of digging, years worth of digging and not just on the internet but also with experimentation and research and my research is far too much data too post

but at the same time the problem with this forum is people here have very little faith in themselves and in nature itself.... people had more faith in nick than anything, people dont even seem to have much faith in alchemy its as if they want to get the elixir and go

the elixir is not only the GRAND SECRET OF THE WHOLE HERMETIC ART BUT!

THERE ARE SEVERAL DIFFERENT VERISONS OF THE ELIXIR IF YOU READ ENOUGH BOOKS

some elixirs will only keep you young until you die, meaning you live a normal life span but your just like a young man again

some just remove all diseases and just renews your hair, skin, nails things of that sort, there are little to no books that have a recipe that tells you how to live forever and the longest living person may have been artiphieus as he is said to have lived 1 thousand years

how ever artiphies left out at least 2 to 3 grand secrets as pointedout in this book http://www.alchemywebsite.com/eudoxus.html

'1. The Third Key comprehends of itself alone a longer train of operations than all the rest together. The philosophers have spoken very little of it, seeing the Perfection of our Mercury depends thereon; the sincerest even, as Artefius, Trevisan, Flammel, have passed in silence the Preparation of our Mercury, and there is hardly one found who has not feigned, instead of showing the longest and the most important of the operations of our Practice.'

... even the best alchemist left out the greatest secret of all (the true mercury of the philosophers) and let me tell you somethin that stuff if no joke it destorys all metals, all mineral ores, plants and animal parts into flames, destorys all glass, its the most powerful substance of all alchemy and its not in ANYBOOK!... with the exception of 1

you must understand that each alchemist had his own designed mercury as i have several of mine i designed

the point im making here is not only did the best of the best alchemist leave out the biggest few secrets.... but as you can see none of them are alive today by reason they either died or ascended into heaven in silence (flamels grave is said to be empty)

so those of you looking into these books to be immortal your wasting your time for the secret isnt there.... these people called themselves "sons of science" for a reason you guys need to be more not necessarily scientific but you need to take a more logical approach

for example how long do you really thing it would take to turn seasalt and dew into a stone that tinges an infinite amount of metal into the purest gold and restore all diseases...

even tho true sea salt has within its power to preserve and to heal all diseases... THE SECRET IS THE PREPARATION NOT THE INGREDIENTS!

AND THE BEST PREPARATIONS ARE NOT WRITTEN BUT YET ARE HINTED AT IT LET ME SHOW YOU

Mary answered, Hermes in all his Books has said that the Philosophers whiten the Stone in one hour of the day.
Aros said to her, Oh how excellent is that?
Mary said, it is most excellent to him that is ignorant of it. -http://www.sacred-texts.com/alc/maryprof.htm

yeah you read that right 1 hour of one day and if you find that unbelievable I made the ravens head in less than 1 minute but i tossed it because of the excess liquid as glauber explains if it has no moisture you can get a red elixir within 5 hours

Look i may sit up here and act a fool on the forum and on my facebook i act more of a fool but the last thing i am is a fool while most people toy with the most tedious and annoying methods (the leyden being the longest Rolling Eyes) ive been reallly really busy and i recently mastered everything, all the of the secret fires (yes there is several) the mercuries and their preparations (yes there are several) and then i made something entirely knew that i call the blood of the gods, or celestial blood as it looks just like blood and it is of the matter of the heavens which wont be found in any book because i create it and it makes the ravens head in less than 1 second

do not think for a second this is not a science

"Hermes said of this Science: Alchemy is a Corporal Science simply composed of one and by one, naturally conjoining things more precious, by knowledge and effect, and converting them by a natural commixtion into a better kind. A certain other said: Alchemy is a Science, teaching how to transform any kind of metal into another: and that by a proper medicine, as it appeared by many Philosophers' Books. Alchemy therefore is a science teaching how to make and compound a certain medicine, which is called Elixir, the which when it is cast upon metals or imperfect bodies, does fully perfect them in the very projection." -http://www.alchemywebsite.com/mirror.html

"Arnoldus: Whosoever would come to the knowledge of this Art and is not a Philosopher will prove a fool, because this Science is only of the Secrets of Philosophers.

Arnoldus: Fools understanding the sayings of the Philosophers according to the letter do find out no truth, and they say it is a false science because they have tried it and found nothing, and then they become as men desperate, condemning this science and dispraising the books thereof, and therefore the science maketh small account of them, because our science of the secrets of nature hath no enemy but the ignorant, according to these verses following:

This stone is had in small regard
With men of slender wit
But yet the wise and learned sort
Make great account of it.
"
http://www.alchemywebsite.com/rosary1.html

who are the children of science, & who are capable of understanding the language of the Sages, shall the locks be unloosed, & you shall have the Keys of the precious treasures of nature, & of art, if that you shall apply your mind entire & wholly to the comprehension of that which I wish for you here to set forth, in terms so easily intelligible, the which is of necessity, for the benefit of such as yourselves who are predestined, to knowledge of these sublime mysteries. -http://www.alchemywebsite.com/didier.html

Our science is not a dream, as the vulgar crowd imagines, or the empty invention of idle men, as the foolish suppose. It is the very truth of philosophy itself, which the voice of conscience and of love bid me conceal no longer. In these wicked days, indeed, when virtue and vice are accounted alike, the ingratitude and unbelief of men keep our Art from appearing openly before the public gaze. http://www.alchemywebsite.com/newchem1.html

As this science has not been given but to the holy and the wise philosophers of whom the number is but small, thence it comes that the greatest part do discommend it. Ignoramuses love not sciences, the grossest spirits get afar from the schools; so does the world find fault with our secret because it is all filled with madmen, it is thought impossible because they love ignorance. http://www.alchemywebsite.com/belin.html

The only reason why I speak have the time on the forum is because what is false is being spoken for truth and its irritating me now, a lot of you need to man up, put on a lab coat and become scientist if you want this science, because this is infact a science and unlike many im the only person who was willing to explain most of this stuff scientifically but the first thing i got when i made my very first post on this forum was DISRESPECT FOR NO REASON AND IVE BEEN A LITTLE HOSTILE EVER SINCE ALL OF YOU DISRESPECTING ME WITHOUT REASON ARE FOOLS, LIVE AS FOOLS AND WILL DIE AS FOOLS

im pretty sure im still the only person who restored an elderly mans joints over night with MY medicine that I CRAFTED and since i handle all of my materials I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM USING and while science is magical

Thoth (the true progenitor of this science and the father of all philosophers explains ) magic is just knowledge not known to man... in other words whats magic you is literally a science. and to me alchemy is a pure science as i can easily point out EVERYDAY TRANMUSATIONS but why waste my time, when you know the stone all darkness flees from thee (as the emerald tablet explains)

and im just sick and tired of all the misleading going on in this forum alone and every other freakin alchemy forum everywhere, people are wasiting thier lives with most of these alchemy HOBBYIST when there are REAL PEOPLE WITH REAL PROBLEMS these books were written by REAL PHILOSOPHERS and the same stupid people who dealt with alchemy then are the same types dealing with it now and its far past annoying. as great as this science is, it is a sacred divine science historically and i am greatful to be graced with all of the books for free and the rams is but a small cost, but all this cooking up of random theories and looking for things you cant see when the proof there of is evident in everyday life it just takes on to see it

people email me asking for real help and i give them REAL ANSWERS TO THEIR PROBLEMS unlike many, and i still dont give away my secrets because it was secrets that i sought after and they are mines to cherish BUT i will POINT SOMEONE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION,

now if you guys dont want to believe me about the dew method then fine, but that method is long and boring anyways... being that if your salt is too processed you wont yield any results anyways which is why i suggest adding some clay to it as it is a very very fine soil and it is easily dissolvable you will have far more problems with rocks or even sand, or even diatomacoues earth... AND im just copying how hawaiina salt is prepared SO IF you STILL dont want to listen then i SUGGEST BUYING HAWAIIAN SEA SALT FOR YOUR WORKS

but if you dont decide to become scientist all your will see in alchemy is struggle, pain and hurt as it was very common for men to spead thier entire lifes dedicated to alchemy and achieved NOTHING, men have died from explosions, poisonous gases, and constant failure I MY SELF HAVE SUFFERED ALL 3 WITHOUT DYING BUT IT STILL HAPPENED ive had glass lodged in my chest, ive passed out from a random and unknown gas and ive cracked many flask, had many acid mist, broke many things and wasted much chemical reagents, but i regret none of it as i found what i was looking for

when i first found alchemy I DIDNT EVEN BELIEVE NOR WAS I LOOKING FOR ELIXIR

I was very interested in the fact that they took minerals and made medicines of them, minerals being far more potent, abundant and cheaper than herbs (i am an herbalist) in my eyes it was well worth it and i have been very successful with it as i already have someone i know of, their dad is beginning to recover from cancer and i hope to see this through to its end

my cousin is recovering from his compartment syndrome he ended up contracting and I am looking forward to reversing several peoples diabetes and while you my think this is all impossible and no way am i doing this with alchemy fsdafpsduf is done WITHOUT ALCHEMY alchemy just gave me a far greater edge in my work

just watch these videos

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0PkVTYKNos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xPmR8j4plw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y41BDg1bBo8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX61fqV5oQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGJNiZsxsZE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_jWuyGQuFA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLEEFLCefnM

check out websites like

curezone.com, earthclinic.com,

a lot of you are just chasing your own fantasies and the problem isnt the dream chasing, the problem is you wont get to work! there are real people out here, doing real things, who do far greater things than any of you WITHOUT ALCHEMY, ALCHEMY IS A TOOL NOT THE END GOAL, its a an art just as much as it is a science JUST LIKE ANY OTHER NATURAL THING

So imma need a lot of people to get they weight up

when I say im a Sage now dont take that lightly, the fact of the matter is i know enough information to reverse any disease WITHOUT THE ELIXIR but im also seeing how it is actually %100 real possible as ive seen the ravens head plenty of times but instead of just hoping for it to work I continue to do test and experiment so i can have this down to an absolute science.....which I already do at this point, but dont sit up here and think imma post all of my stuff just to prove something to any of you, i only post to help those who are lost get a proper foundation instead of being mislead by the many of fools who charge people large sums of money and they receive nothing at all which is immoral, wrong and unethical

yet people on here try to call me a scam artist, but someone WHO ISNT EVEN APART OF THIS FORUM ALREADY SENT ME THE 1 LB OF ARSENIC I ASKED FOR AND HE WAS JUST WHO I WAS LOOKING FOR HE JUST SO HAPPEN TO HAVE SOME

so now i give him and tell him anything he request and the second i make elixir he is the first and ONLY one who is getting one and he has sent me NO MONEY WHAT SO EVER

so think about that.....

Back to top Go down

The dew method solved
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2