The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
neuthral

neuthral

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-03-12

Hello people Empty
PostSubject: Hello people   Hello people Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:07 pm

Hello, i'm a young seeker who has used most of his free time in studying fringe topics and sciences for a couple of years now and have been very fascinated with all things related to alchemy since i first started reading about it, after that i have set up a small time laboratory in my home for experimenting on various things and i'm sure this art will occupy my interests for the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Hello people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:37 pm

as long as you study and do your due diligent research you should do just fine, as long as you know that the main processes people discuss you should do fine here

#1 process - the leyden process / dew sea salt method

#2 golden water method - liquid from the wee wee methods

and the rest are rarely discussed because they require distillations or harsh chemicals like the oil of tartar method, the volipierre method (spell check) and then there was another one with copper but it was only mentioned once

but as long as you stick to discussing these you will fit in quiet nicely.... look at my old post and dont do what i did

Back to top Go down
neuthral

neuthral

Male

Hello people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:55 am

Hello SunWukong, i only recently stumbled upon Nik's dew & salt method but have read lots of texts from other places where people have used dew in their work, i'm waiting for spring to begin collecting and start my first dew experiments as its still frozen here in the north, i started my practical alchemy working with u-rine and a few herb tinctures, after reading the Book of Aquarius and spending time reading the forum, it made great sense to use "our water" as a staring material as it already has an (energetic/spiritual) affinity for the person working on it but after spending time reading lots of other sources i think theres a more natural way to achieve a natural alkahest (isn't that what BOA is trying to make, a substance that will dissolve and putrefy silver/gold?)
than to use very high heat for many hours to destroy your matter.
So nature has the power to make it if you let her, so would a good rule of thumb be "if it can putrefy, it's alive"
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Hello people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:00 pm

everything your saying is one who philosophical discussion based what what you see and believe about nature and thats what a lot of people on this forum argue about and I try my best to avoid it as much as possible and me quoting alchemical books or even chemistry books doesnt seem to make much of a difference... and maybe my attitude is also not perfect... all im saying is depending on what you want to do here, what im doing maybe the exact thing you shouldnt do
Back to top Go down
neuthral

neuthral

Male

Hello people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:04 am

yes, i want to make my own experiments to learn about the al-chemical processes and not only to take word on what someone else is claiming or thinking is the right way,
i see you have shared lots of good info and thank you for that as good old down to earth information is always valuable,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello people
Page 1 of 1