The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Q] I don't understand?

Go down 
+4
alexbr
Night Wizard
solarseeker
Asilmiralay
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

[Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 6:37 pm

Anyways, my job here is done.

[Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Obama-work%20is%20done
INSHA'ALLAH!
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 6:39 pm

hi cocojambo lol!

Night Wizard so here :
3. This forum clearly states it's for PRACTICAL ALCHEMY, not ALCHEMY HINTS.

so stop bla bla bla useless and if you have some to say serious and concrete (??????? i dont fink it ..) so start of speak about serious alchemy if made these sure we hear if not stop it thanks !!!

regard

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:00 pm

alexbr wrote:
hi cocojambo lol!

Night Wizard so here :
3. This forum clearly states it's for PRACTICAL ALCHEMY, not ALCHEMY HINTS.

so stop bla bla bla useless and if you have some to say serious and concrete (???????)start of speak about serious alchemy if made these sure we hear if not stop it thanks !!!

regard

Alexbr you strike me as extremely desparate..

Every post you make says the same thing, basically "Stop telling me what I don't want to hear and tell me the secret"

I told you man. No.

I don't care what your opinion is. I don't care if you think I'm full of fsdafpsduf.

I said right from the beginning, I am not interested in making money. I'm not interested in fame (ie. I don't care if I'm proven right, I don't care if I'm respected here, I don't care.) I'm not interested in anything except using the Stone to continue on my path of Knowledge and Enlightenment.

Prove to me that your intentions are pure and selfless and we can speak privately about what I have to say.

Or, just ask Cocojambo, it seems he has all the answers you need.
Back to top Go down
http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:33 pm

Your grasp of English is very poor. That wasn't even a request. Though I suppose in your delusional magician mind everyone is coming to your for your magic spells.

http://nightw1zard.tumblr.com/post/86634494696/the-following-is-a-hilarious-story-from-a
I looked into your post again, and although it's a repost, I note you did add the "patheticly hilarious dude" part.
http://ktempest.tumblr.com/post/86242531904/from-reddit-i-27-m-am-not-happy-with-the
The place you reposted from doesn't have that part. You seem very enlightened.

English major, huh?

Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:36 pm

cocojambo wrote:
Your grasp of English is very poor. That wasn't even a request. Though I suppose in your delusional magician mind everyone is coming to your for your magic spells.

http://nightw1zard.tumblr.com/post/86634494696/the-following-is-a-hilarious-story-from-a
I looked into your post again, and although it's a repost, I note you did add the "patheticly hilarious dude" part.
http://ktempest.tumblr.com/post/86242531904/from-reddit-i-27-m-am-not-happy-with-the
The place you reposted from doesn't have that part. You seem very enlightened.

English major, huh?

Still going?
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:37 pm

Still avoiding the topic? cheers

[Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Th5jEGP
It was a rhetorical question guise, I promise!

I suppose reposting something about being a fat loser is not as bad as writing it, amirite?

[Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 HocXGUw
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:40 pm

I don't care. If I wrote anything about making fun of fat people, or whatever, I don't remember doing so. How kind of you to point out I'm not perfect, even though I myself said that right from the outset here.

You are no better than me, as you clearly delight in one-upping people whenever possible and inflating your own ego.

Now as I've said, just stop. This is pathetic..
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:45 pm

That's rich coming from a guy who claims to be a "select human being" "enlightened"

I delight in one upping people when they're full of fsdafpsduf. It's not about my ego. It's about your full of shitness.

maybe you should try and cast a spell to make me stop Mr. powerful magician. I'll be waiting for your magical skills. Maybe I will see a ghost. Spooky.

Quote :
I have no "imaginary friend in the sky"
Stephen Bendah Wainwright, you sure about that?
Quote :
This may surprise you, but I haven't followed any alchemy paths at all.  I started with occultism, learning to speak to spirits
You contradict yourself so much it is quite astounding.

Though, most majors outside of STEM fields are short on brain cells. Would explain the desperate Bitcoin bit. Who hires English majors again? Tech support?

I notice you follow an occultist known as E A Koetting
I also notice he was arrested
http://www.thespectrum.com/story/news/local/2014/11/18/task-force-arrests-roommates-drug-charges/19248063/
"""""The search uncovered cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana and other drugs, """"
lol! farao Sleep
I suppose when you're doped up on meth, coke and weed God might appear.

Last edited by cocojambo on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:48 pm

cocojambo wrote:
That's rich coming from a guy who claims to be a "select human being" "enlightened"

I delight in one upping people when they're full of fsdafpsduf. It's not about my ego. It's about your full of shitness.

maybe you should try and cast a spell to make me stop Mr. powerful magician. I'll be waiting for your magical skills. Maybe I will see a ghost. Spooky.

Quote :
I have no "imaginary friend in the sky"
Stephen Bendah Wainwright, you sure about that?
Quote :
This may surprise you, but I haven't followed any alchemy paths at all.  I started with occultism, learning to speak to spirits
You contradict yourself so much it is quite astounding.

Though, most majors outside of STEM fields are short on brain cells. Would explain the desperate Bitcoin bit. Who hires English majors again? Tech support?

"I delight in one upping people when they're full of fsdafpsduf. It's not about my ego. It's about your full of shitness."

Yes it IS about your ego. Because you could just think "he's full of fsdafpsduf" - and go about your day without attacking me. But no, you've chosen to continue assaulting me, delighting in your supposed feeling of superiority - being right, and me being full of fsdafpsduf.

This tirade is just fucked up man. And bugging me on a forum is worthy of having spells cast against you? No.

Just leave me alone dude, this is pathetic.. The fact you delight in being predatory like this is just fucked up..
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:50 pm

I'm asking you to cast a spell. Come on Mr. Magician, let's see what you got.

And as far as you calling me out for attacking you,

What was your first post on this forum again? Oh, right. The one accusing ∴N.D.C∴ of being a fraud.

Quote :
∴N.D.C∴ was a fraud and a swindler.
- Stephen Bendah Wainwright.

And don't you try and delete it. We all saw it lol!
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:54 pm

Night Wizard
maybe you did not understand ?you're doing here a very miserable figure and these bitter reality ..i try to telling you with kindness and a lot of education but this is the bitter reality

So thanks stop it thanks

regard
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Don't want to cast a spell? Okay hot shot. Ask your magic spirit guardian Angel or whatever the hell to identify my photos.

https://i.imgur.com/hocXGUw.jpg

Ya read the Book of Aquarius one time and now you're an expert huh? You poor deluded fool.
https://books.google.com/books?id=BdOdAwAAQBAJ
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 8:19 pm

cocojambo wrote:
I'm asking you to cast a spell. Come on Mr. Magician, let's see what you got.

And as far as you calling me out for attacking you,

What was your first post on this forum again? Oh, right. The one accusing ∴N.D.C∴ of being a fraud.

Quote :
∴N.D.C∴ was a fraud and a swindler.
- Stephen Bendah Wainwright.

And don't you try and delete it. We all saw it lol!

Because he was.

I don't do drugs.

And I'm not going to attack you with magick just for asking for it.

I've really had enough of this.

You're pathetic.  You want to delight in bothering people online?  Be my guest.  This is some of the most pathetic bullshit I've seen.

All you're doing now is personally attacking me.  You're dsafsdafsdf pathetic dude.

Nothing I say is going to show you how truly fucked up you are.  I have no doubt you wouldn't dare speak like this to anyone in real life.

Anyways, you're fucked, I'm no longer going to respond to this predatory bullshit.

Alexbr.. I told you, man, I don't care.

I don't care if I'm believed, I don't care if I'm respected.

I have the answer to the Stone. You can rant and rave at me endless, I don't give a damn lol.

That's the bottom line here.

I'm no longer going to respond to this cocojambo idiot. One of the most unenlightened and predatory-personalities I have seen on the net.

Delight in continually assaulting me - based on just making what are apparently groundless claims.. That's hardly a good reason to keep assaulting me - so again, it's clear you delight in tormenting people. Likely because you yourself are a nobody and always have been. So you inflate your ego by attacking people you feel are less than you.

Lol.

I'm above this petty bullshit. Not going to cast magick on you because you ask for it. Frankly, I don't care if you believe it or not.

I have come, said what I have needed to, and my message is clear.

I have received emails from people who are capable, and provided answers to the best of my ability.

Anyways, good luck coco, lol.
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 8:20 pm

I'm not an expert.

sdhdsf off man. You keep misreading or reading in to things I say and then claim I'm hypocritical when you just didn't actually understand or read what I actually said.

I am DONE with you.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Groundless? I've been quoting you _.  sunny

You are the one who reposted insults attacking a fellow as a fat loser, and when I called you out on it you said you "forgot".
lol!

You are the one claiming to be chosen by God and enlightened.
lol!

You are the one who posted multiple quotes from that hilariously bad book Book of Aquarius as if it's some great secret.
lol!

You are the one who claims to be an English major, but makes elementary mistakes and creates nonexistant words.
lol!

You are the one asking some peasant on YouTube for help, only to backtrack and claim it was a rhetorical question.
lol!

Look in the mirror, Stephen Bendah Wainwright and see what has been there all along.
lol!

Not an expert? You claim there's one method to the stone, given to you by God, and then you backtracked and suddenly it was all "you can make a stone from anything" Now you suggest I'm just reading into it.

Riddle me this, if there really is only one method to the stone, and you know it, then does that not make you an expert in making the stone?

English majors. Unsurprisingly a few brain cells short.

Are you breaking up with me Stephen? We were having such a good time. I envisioned us having kids together and everything and 2.1 kids and a doggy and a cat too.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:20 pm

https://www.causes.com/causes/261142-save-the-earth-from-ourselves/about

More delusion from Mr. Stephen Bendah Wainwright.

Quote :
4. Animals are in tune with nature - we should follow their example.
I take it you've NEVER watched a nature documentary in your life. lol!

And no, I don't talk like this in real life because I've never met someone this dsafsdafsdf retarded. Plus you look like you're about 17.

[Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 20140726_132350

Quote :

I am interested in doing exactly what you do and making big money with Bitcoin.  The language barrier is a bit of a problem, but as we know, can be overcame with translation..  Even though it is a less than perfect translation.
So naive... I was young and stupid once.

[Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 KyEZS2Z
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:45 pm

cocojambo,

I was mistaken with the earlier comment regarding Acetic Acid and Gold from Ag, I misread the symbols, only noticing now.

My reference came from experiments with Hg and Acetic Acid:
http://lowenergytransmutations.org/documents/metallic_transmutations_by_acetic_acid_primo_dina_.pdf

Now... having read all the debates going on particularly between Night Wizard and Cocojambo; we have witnessed this before between others.

Both of you are quite knowledgable with great input but sometimes too aggressive for sure, I am not attempting to judge youze guys
but come on...

anytime a person claims to have achieved the stone, these arguments begin.
- with all RESPECT,  IMHO, if one achieves the stone, of course, the method cannot be told over the Interwebs!

Each Artist must protect the stone for in the wrong hands this would suck/
My belief is in the hidden hand of Charity, put the Ego aside.

I say this because the recipe is obviously not scalable or in other words, Industrial.
When we are blessed currently, those blessings may not always stick around; like the weather our Spirit's good fortune can change.
A righteous path can be difficult to maintain

The Stone is owned by no one.

regarding ∴N.D.C∴, controversial for sure!  but he did build this site and we all found it, bringing us together.
If you have an opinion of him, feel free to state it but lets not turn this site into a Lynching Mob, plse.

And as past participant of this website, I apologize for not continuing my experiments, for as I've noticed we all inspire each other.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:59 pm

[quote="Kirk"] anytime a person claims to have achieved the stone, these arguments begin.
- with all RESPECT,  IMHO, if one achieves the stone, of course, the method cannot be told over the Interwebs!

I say this because the recipe is obviously not scalable or in other words, Industrial.
[quote]

Hi Kirk

NOW on this with all the sympathy and ll my respect possible
but kirk (as I told you in other posts) I disagree on what you think they are not totally agree on the secret and keep the secret alchemical practices of alchemy and its operation
and I would like to reiterate about and remember (too often forget or omit it) that this is a forum of clear and explicit sharing and alchemical processes philosopher's stone and elixir and for that like it or not * ∴N.D.C∴ has basically founded this forum and this forum thanks to him was based on these precise rules (which for me are these in particular are the basic rules of gold of this forum)

Also on diatribes occurred in forum
it must be said that it is not dear friend ocojambo
who started but instead Mr. Night Wizard

who pontificate saying to all of us and I would say not just mocking us all of being clueless in alchemy and not to be arrived at nothing (but what it got him is obviously yet to be verified)

about it I quote Night Wizard...

My Holy Guardian Angel is very clear on why I am Given the secret, and why I Should not be speaking of it.

Now, as I said, I'm here to:
• Reveal what ∴∴N.D.C∴∴ did - and why he himself did not and COULD not know the secret.
• Point you in the direction you must go to acquire the stone.
• Explain the actual alchemical process...

SO therefore seen what seems to me that after these very high-sounding statements and roboranti very risky is therefore only now he demonstrate his daring and roboranti statements
here apart from some wacky braggarts and discreetly clowns who have stayed here trumpeting of stone and absolute secrets to keep and they wanted to do the pseudo masters mysterious just to be nice to the ego and never prove anything at all their bombastic and boastful statements

we are all here for serious researchers and experience and we are looking seriously confronting all each with their own experiences and results and nobody except some wacky claim after the untimely death of nik do to master the other so if one has things to say as stated,, stone etc tell her without many panegyrics sena swell and pontificating and avoiding unnecessary prosopopee and as always was and as always happened has happened will as always welcomed with open arms / wide open like a brother researcher who helps to enrich the experience of all otherwise if we want to do the schoolmaster without the correct and necessary related dignificazioni and gossip of boasting inconclusive treatment and other c ... although maybe it's also a little hard is the right and proper response to the boastful braggarts and that not relate properly to other serious researchers and experimenters who instead with other correct attitudes (not pompous not panegyrics not pontifical master I know everything and you are not the wise) would welcome friends and researchers like him who enrich themselves through all mutuevolmente a humble comparison of various research and experimental hypotheses
So said and reiterated what still repeat that for what concerns us, and I will always give my welcome with open arms to new researchers and experimenters at par and in clear and explicitly (as per the rules given by nik on this forum) want to share and enrich nutuevolmente into the open and free and clear discussion on mutual results alchemical

my best regard alexbr

(* NOW on nik you can agree or not, and his figure can like it or not, and may have even made mistakes (but it is undeniable that in alchimy nik has worked hard and testimony of these it is all of this forum and its different experiences alchemical video etc and various web created with all his best efforts and atria areas where intervened) also about his mistakes and also areas of shadow must always however also recalled that when nik committed errors which many accuse him was seriously ill of catastrophic depression that then unfortunately we port to lose him and bring him to death, therefore, at least one of pà serious because of his understanding of the possible errors and a little to the right compared to one that is no longer there, and unfortunately that unfortunately died (rip into the light) and therefore can not adequately respond to allegations
but on what I just say that imho what (the lights and shadows for me more lights than shadows but imho) was his planned total share (mandatory rules on which he built this forum) and explicit in the alchemical processes from spreading to humanity and spread it philosopher's stones and the elixir enumerates among the great ideas and purposes that sin is dead before you really realize his purpose and his bright ideal and goal)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::here the opriginal in italian ::::

hi kirk
quote...
nytime a person claims to have achieved the stone, these arguments begin.

NOW on this course with all the sympathy and respect possible but kirk (as I told you in other posts) I disagree on what you think they are not totally agree on the secret and keep the secret alchemical practices of alchemy and its operation
and I would like to reiterate about and remember (too often forget or omit it) that this is a forum of clear and explicit sharing and alchemical processes philosopher's stone and elixir and for that like it or not ∴∴N.D.C∴∴ * has basically founded this forum and this forum thanks to him was based on these precise rules (which for me are these in particular are the basic rules of gold of this forum)

Also on diatribes occurred in forum
it must be said that it is not dear friend ocojambo
who started but instead Mr. Night Wizard

who pontificate saying to all of us and I would say not just mocking us all of being clueless in alchemy and not to be arrived at nothing (but what it got him is obviously yet to be verified)
I quote ...

My Holy Guardian Angel is very clear on why I am Given the secret, and why I Should not be speaking of it.

• Reveal what ∴∴∴N.D.C∴∴∴ did - and why he himself did not and COULD not know the secret.
• Explain the actual alchemical process.

therefore seen what seems to me that after these very high-sounding statements and roboranti very risky is therefore only now he demonstrate his daring and roboranti statements
here apart from some wacky braggarts and discreetly clowns who have stayed here trumpeting of stone and absolute secrets to keep and they wanted to do the pseudo masters mysterious just to be nice to the ego and never prove anything at all their bombastic and boastful statements

we are all here for serious researchers and experience and we are looking seriously confronting all each with their own experiences and results and nobody except some wacky claim after the untimely death of nik do to master the other so if one has things to say as stated Mr. Night Wizard of stone etc tell her without many panegyrics sena swell and pontificating and avoiding unnecessary prosopopee and as always was and as always happened will as always happened welcomed with open arms / wide open like a brother researcher who helps to enrich the experience of all of us otherwise if you want to make schoolmaster without the correct and necessary related dignificazioni and gossip of boasting inconclusive treat ocojambo and other also is perhaps also a little hard is the right and proper response to the boastful braggarts and you do not relate properly to other serious researchers and experimenters who instead with other correct attitudes (not pompous panegyrics not pontifical masterstroke not know all of you and I are not wise) would welcome friends and researchers like him who enrich all mutuevolmente through a humble comparison of various research and experimental hypotheses
So said and reiterated what still repeat that for what concerns us, and I will always give my welcome with open arms to new researchers and experimenters at par and in clear and explicitly (as per the rules given by nik on this forum) want to share and enrich nutuevolmente into the open and free and clear discussion on mutual results alchemical

my best regard alexbr

(* NOW on nik you can agree or not, and its shape can like it or not, and may have even made mistakes (but it is undeniable that in alchimai nik has worked hard and testimony of what it is all about this forum and its different experiences alchemical video etc and various web created with all his best efforts and atria areas where intervened) also about his mistakes and also areas of shadow must always however also recalled that when nik committed errors which many accuse him was seriously sick of catastrophic depression that then unfortunately we port to lose him and bring him to death, therefore, at least some understanding of the serious because of its possible errors and a bit of proper respect for one that is no longer there, and unfortunately that is unfortunately dead (rip into the light) and therefore can not adequately respond to allegations
but on what I just say that imho what (the lights and shadows for me more lights than shadows but imho) was his planned total share (mandatory rules on which he built this forum) and explicit in the alchemical processes to be disseminated to humanity and spread it philosopher's stones and the elixir enumerates among the great ideas and purposes that sin is dead before you really realize his purpose and his bright ideal and goal)

::::::::::::::::::::::here the original in italian::::::::::::::::

[quote="Kirk"] anytime a person claims to have achieved the stone, these arguments begin.

[quote]

Ciao Kirk

ORA su ciò ovviamente con tutta la simpatia e rispetto possibile ma kirk (come già ti dissi in altri post ) io dissento su come la pensi non sono assolutamente d'accordo sul segreto e mantenere il segreto alchemico sulle pratiche alchemiche e relativa operatività
e vorrei a riguardo ribadire e ricordare ( troppo spesso si dimentica o si omette ciò ) che questo è un forum di chiara ed esplicita condivisione alchemica e dei processi di pietra filosofale ed elixir e per questo piaccia o non piaccia ∴N.D.C∴ * ha basilarmente fondato questo forum e questo forum grazie a lui è stato fondato su queste precise regole (che per me sono queste in particolare sono le regole fondamentali d'oro di questo forum )

inoltre sulle diatribe intercorse nel forum
va detto che non è il caro amico ocojambo  
che ha iniziato ma è invece il signor Night Wizard

che ha pontificato dicendo a tutti noi e direi anche non poco schernendo tutti noi di fatto di essere degli incapaci in alchimia e di non essere arrivati a nulla ( ma a cosa sia arrivato lui è tutto da verificare ancora ovviamente)
cito ...

My Holy Guardian Angel is very clear on why I am given the secret, and why I shouldn't be speaking of it.

• Reveal what ∴∴N.D.C∴∴ did - and why he himself did not and COULD not know the secret.
• Explain the actual alchemical process.

dunque visto ciò mi sembra che dopo queste molto altisonanti e roboranti affermazioni molto azzardate stia dunque solo ora a lui dimostrare le sue azzardate e roboranti affermazioni
qui a parte alcuni strambi fanfaroni e discretamente clown che sono passati di qui strombazzando su pietra e segreti assoluti da mantenere e che volevano fare i pseudo maestri misteriosi solo per farsi bello l'ego e senza mai dimostrare nulla di nulla delle loro roboanti e fanfaronate affermazioni

siamo tutti qui dei seri ricercatori e sperimentiamo e ricerchiamo confrontandoci tutti seriamente ognuno con le proprie esperienze e risultati e nessuno tranne alcuni strambi pretendono dopo la prematura scomparsa di nik di fare a maestro agli altri dunque se uno ha delle cose da dire come affermava Night Wizard ..
su pietra etc le dica senza tanti panegirici sena gonfiarsi e pontificare e evitando inutili  prosopopee e come sempre è stato e come sempre è avvenuto sara come sempre è successo accolto a braccia aperte/ spalancate come un fratello ricercatore che contribuisce ad arricchire l'esperienza di tutti noi altrimenti se si vuole fare i maestrino senza avere le giuste e relative dignificazioni necessarie e sparlando di fanfaronate inconcludenti il trattamento di ocojambo e di altri anche è forse anche un pò duro è la giusta e corretta risposta a i fanfaroni e vanagloriosi che non si rapportano correttamente ad altri seri ricercatori e sperimentatori che invece con altri corretti atteggiamenti (non pomposi non panegirici non pontificali da maestro so tutto io e voi siete dei non sapienti ) avrebbe avuto accoglienza di amici e ricercatori come lui che si arricchiscono tutti mutuevolmente attraverso un umile confronto delle diverse ricerche e ipotesi sperimentali
dunque detto e ribadito ciò ancora ribadisco che per quello che ci riguarda io e i mie daremo sempre un benvenuto a braccia aperte a ricercatori e nuovi sperimentatori che alla pari e in chiaro ed esplicitamente ( come da regole date su ciò da nik al forum ) vogliono condividere e arricchirsi nutuevolmente nell'aperto e libero e chiaro confronto sui reciproci risultati alchemici

my best regard alexbr

(*ORA su nik si può essere d'accordo o no e la sua figura può piacere o no e può avere anche fatto errori ( ma e innegabile che in alchimai nik ha lavorato alacremente e a testimonianza di ciò ne è tutto questo forum e le sue differenti esperienze alchemiche video etc e vari web creati con tutto il suo massimo impegno e gli atri ambiti dove intervenne )  inoltre riguardo suoi errori e zone anche d’ombra va sempre comunque anche ricordato che quando nik commise gli errori di cui molti lo accusano era gravemente ammalato di catastrofica depressione che poi purtroppo ci porto a perderlo e che lo porto alla morte dunque quanto meno un pò di seria comprensione del perchè dei suoi possibili errori e un poco di giusto rispetto per uno che non c’è più purtroppo e che purtroppo è morto ( rip nella luce ) e  dunque no può adeguatamente replicare alle accuse
ma su ciò dico solo che imho quello che ( la luci e ombre per me più luci che ombre ma è imho ) era il suo progetto di totale condivisione( regole obbligatoria su cui ha costruito questo forum ) e in esplicito dei processi alchemici da diffondere alla umanità ed diffondere ad essa pietre filosofale ed elixir lo enumera tra i grandi di idee e di scopi peccato che è morto prima di realmente realizzare il suo scopo e il suo luminoso ideale ed obbiettivo )
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:17 pm

Well said!
Thx
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:17 pm

Can we move on now?

Nice if threads became this long this fast with actual progress. Smile
Back to top Go down
Asilmiralay

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-01-06

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 4:12 pm

thepassamist wrote:
Can we move on now?

Nice if threads became this long this fast with actual progress. Smile

Nooooo i liked the argument Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SimonV

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 1:35 am

ITS fsdafpsduf.

THE INGREDIENT IS HUMAN FECES.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Q] I don't understand?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3