The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creation of the Stone

Go down 
+6
E-thor
thepassamist
Kirk
solarseeker
cocojambo
Night Wizard
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

Creation of the Stone Empty
PostSubject: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:33 pm

I've never understood why so many methods are laid out, when with knowledge of the secret ingredient from which our Stone is made, the process is quite simple.

The Philosopher Stone itself is Life-Energy encapsulated.

The Stone is a natural process.  There is no way to create the stone that is contrary to nature.  This means, no toxic chemicals are used, no

There are two parts of the process.

The first part involves taking the secret substance and removing all impurities.

The second part is the taking the Life-Energy out of our substance, and then condensing the energy, and then ultimately imbusing that energy in a substance to 'hold' it and render it available for use.  That leaves you with the finished product:

The White Stone: The White Stone is the first product resulting from our alchemy.  This stone is lesser in power than the red, but still very much potent.

The Red Stone: The Red Stone is the Philosopher Stone in it's more mature form.  The creation of this stone is done by fermenting the previous stone (White Stone) with gold.
Back to top Go down
http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:57 am

Quote :
I've never understood why so many methods are laid out
Because you're a noob.

Quote :
The Stone is a natural process. There is no way to create the stone that is contrary to nature. This means, no toxic chemicals are used, no
More meaningless than the "All-Natural" labels on a packaged of processed crap granola bars. Toxicity is relative. Toxic to whom or what? More vague, undefined bs.

Quote :
The first part involves taking the secret substance and removing all impurities.
Totally narrows it down for folks. Aha just kidding. Just another waste of time.

Quote :

The second part is the taking the Life-Energy out of our substance, and then condensing the energy, and then ultimately imbusing that energy in a substance to 'hold' it and render it available for use. That leaves you with the finished product:
I believe the word you're looking for is "imbuing" not imbusing...

Quote :
The White Stone: The White Stone is the first product resulting from our alchemy. This stone is lesser in power than the red, but still very much potent.

The Red Stone: The Red Stone is the Philosopher Stone in it's more mature form. The creation of this stone is done by fermenting the previous stone (White Stone) with gold.
Truly groundbreaking information, the likes of which nobody here could've possibly contemplated. pleasetellmemore

Any intelligent person can see that all you are doing is rewording fsdafpsduf and giving existing things brand new names.

You can fool a few idiots with vague newagey fsdafpsduf like "life-energy encapsulated" into thinking you have "understanding" but the reality is this explains literally nothing.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:27 pm

Night Wizard wrote:

Actually the stone itself is more like a magnet which attracts and contains life energy.

Quote :
The Stone is a natural process.  There is no way to create the stone that is contrary to nature.  This means, no toxic chemicals are used, no

That's the traditional way to make an elixir for humans. The Flamel path is very toxic to humans but excellent for metals.

Quote :

The second part is the taking the Life-Energy out of our substance, and then condensing the energy, and then ultimately imbuing that energy in a substance to 'hold' it and render it available for use.  That leaves you with the finished product:

Very true indeed, everything you need is in the secret matter. The only thing it lacks to become perfect is heat.

Quote :

The White Stone: The White Stone is the first product resulting from our alchemy.  This stone is lesser in power than the red, but still very much potent.

The Red Stone: The Red Stone is the Philosopher Stone in it's more mature form.  The creation of this stone is done by fermenting the previous stone (White Stone) with gold.

You're actually missing a step. The white stone is not considered the white stone until you ferment it with silver. It's also possible to make a red stone from silver alone.

study One other thing to note is that simply fermenting with gold and making the stone red doesn't complete the work.

I have done all the work and managed to get a red stone by fermenting with gold, but you have to multiply it before it gets the power of transmutation.
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 4:57 pm

solarseeker wrote:
Night Wizard wrote:

Actually the stone itself is more like a magnet which attracts and contains life energy.

Quote :

That's the traditional way to make an elixir for humans. The Flamel path is very toxic to humans but excellent for metals.

Quote :

The second part is the taking the Life-Energy out of our substance, and then condensing the energy, and then ultimately imbuing that energy in a substance to 'hold' it and render it available for use.  That leaves you with the finished product:

Very true indeed, everything you need is in the secret matter. The only thing it lacks to become perfect is heat.

Quote :

You're actually missing a step. The white stone is not considered the white stone until you ferment it with silver.  It's also possible to make a red stone from silver alone.  

study One other thing to note is that simply fermenting with gold and making the stone red doesn't complete the work.

I have done all the work and managed to get a red stone by fermenting with gold, but you have to multiply it before it gets the power of transmutation.

I'm impressed.

I think I can help you, if you haven't already figured it all out.. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:24 pm

The only thing I need is to figure out how to get enough gold to experiment with.

I'm basically to the point where nobody else knows how to help me. So everything I have to learn from here on is by trial and error alone. When experimenting with gold, errors get expensive very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:56 pm

I like this cheeky thread!!
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:05 am

hello and welcome to the forum Night Wizard (i like the name btw)

I welcome your input and experience and hope you will provide light to dark topics. I have looked over your posts you have already posted and at first reflection, I mostly see is comments pointing out what is wrong. Unfortunately I do no see any post stating anything that does not seem to be other than common knowledge stated in any book.

Dont not get me wrong, I am not calling you out, but at the same time, some information based upon experience and actual progress is the basis of these forums. Our members are few, but overall the general consensus is to share information to help progression in the Art. Can you provide more information and experience with the "secret substance?" Can you enlighten the forum with any steps to create the stone? also, again, welcoem to the forums!
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 3:35 am

Where do all these narcissists come from-sheesh!
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 5:49 pm

I actually emailed Night Wizard. Apparently he figured out the first matter but hasn't actually done any practical work. Wink

What a shame, he talks as if he's actually completed the work.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:25 am

He hasn't figured anything out. If he had he would know there are two starting ingredients not one and the first matter is inside both of them. Hence the marriage of the sun and moon, the battle between the salamandar and remora etc. There are so many symbols on this I could write a book! Guys like this grasp onto esoteric knowledge in order to gather narcissistic supply from others. The secret knowledge from higher entities is also a hallmark of gradiosity that narcissist must create in order to be ultra special. There are good articles on NPD and I would encourage everyone here to do a little research on it because the field of alchemy apparently draws them like a moth to the flame!
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 3:05 am

E-thor wrote:
There are good articles on NPD and I would encourage everyone here to do a little research on it because the field of alchemy apparently draws them like a moth to the flame!

SURE ON THIS I AM TOTAL AGREE WITH YOU this is one problem that it is arrived when alchemy is not study and made in form traditional NOT correct (imho with not one serious and support and serious confront of serious study etc of text rosa crucian and or manuscript original and true ancient all with the clear indication operative ) imho alchemy is not made your self with simnple intuition of subconscio chanelling ( imho some time only illusion of our self) as made the chanelling the horrible new age alchemy imho is necessary start and support and study it with the text etc of the ancien tradition ad after made it before say i have understood i have the true is necessary to have realiseed it at the work in laboratory if there are not it this is only maybe a good teorical supposition or good intuition and as such should always seriously presented it always ) but only this not more

Regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
Thoth

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:02 pm

I agree with E-thor and solarseeker. As below so above.
Back to top Go down
Artyhist

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 9:58 am

You do t need a lab to make the phosphors stone and the stone that Flamel made is certainly not toxic.
The red/purple stone takes about 16 months to make. This is consistent with the Egyptian calendar and it is what Flamel meant when he said 'turn the wheel again'.
The white base appears in September under Virgo, as it is all great births are from virgins...
The alchemy process is completely natural and needs no lab.
It is made of simple nothing's. A little matter, phi, dew, sun and moonlight and time.
It's all in Genesis...
Back to top Go down
Artyhist

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 10:02 am

The white stone or red stone can be made after the base is made. The white is made in moonlight and takes 3 more months from September. It turns mercury to silver.
The red stone is made in the sun and takes an additional 4 months up to Easter. It turns lead to gold.
This 3 and 4 division can be seen all over alchemical images and in scripture and myth.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 12:53 pm

Artyhist wrote:
The white stone or red stone can be made after the base is made.  The white is made in moonlight and takes 3 more months from September.  It turns mercury to silver.
The red stone is made in the sun and takes an additional 4 months up to Easter.  It turns lead to gold.
This 3 and 4 division can be seen all over alchemical images and in scripture and myth.
some stones are quicker. 2-3 months for a red stone is a common time period. there is more than just one stone.
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:53 am

Use iron pyrite. Fool's gold. The iron is the soil. The sulfur is the seed you plant in the soil. Then the sulfur grows into red translucent gold. Very important......it grows into a soluble form of gold because the soil and seed are the soluble extracts you purify out of the iron pyrite.
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:59 am

All universal solvent dissolving paths make insoluble medicines that are not compatible with the soluble nature of humans. Gold is basically insoluble. So if you dissolve it, no matter how small the particles, it is still insoluble and wont have the penetrating power to heal disease and will actually cause energy problems later on as it builds up in energy channels. You grow medicinal gold, not take apart gold. Soluble vs. Insoluble.
Back to top Go down
Thoth

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:07 am

Seasalt, brother do NOT give away any more information. You may or may not be correct. But stop this please. The repercussions could be horrible.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:19 am

seasalt wrote:
All universal solvent dissolving paths make insoluble medicines that are not compatible with the soluble nature of humans. Gold is basically insoluble. So if you dissolve it, no matter how small the particles, it is still insoluble and wont have the penetrating power to heal disease and will actually cause energy problems later on as it builds up in energy channels. You grow medicinal gold, not take apart gold. Soluble vs. Insoluble.

hi every body hi seasalt

about this method of steven school with iron pirite and menstum Vinegar and hydrogen peroxide

very interesting if is true ? and real works ? ( must it be test and verification very well it ....)  see also the thread

http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t717-iron-pyrite-is-the-prima-materia#8919

seasalt thanks for share it

so have you try in laboratory this method of steven school ?
and have you arrived some result concrete with it ?

my best regard alexbr

ps

so more late we put about it some immage of the our experiment that we have made with this method of steven school

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Iron pyrite is the best metal ore to use. The more people who know, the better.
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:21 pm

Humanity will go extinct otherwise.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:29 pm

hi seasalt

ok i agree with yuo if this metod if is true and if work ? it is all this very very interesting this method of the steven school with iron pirite and menstrum etc and if work and if is true all it is very interesting....
but it real work ? is all true ? for yuo it work ?

SO you seasalt about it steven school method have you try in laboratory? this method of steven school ?
have you made some experiment with this method of the steven school
and have you arrived some result real and concrete with it ?

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
Thoth

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Seasalt, I'm saying you're right. For this path. dont just throw information at the uninitiated or the unworthy.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 5:05 pm

dear thoth this a one all public proceess give in book and video of steven school

http://howtomakethephilosophersstone.com/

etc look also the thread

http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t717-iron-pyrite-is-the-prima-materia#8919

so before tell of secret and all thtat... please take you bettrte information about and the process of steven scholl nb all this it is all total public SO please thoth take more inforations better about  
NOW but the problem is if this proces of iron pirite and mestrum work ? or not ?

regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
Thoth

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 5:35 pm

Alexbr, this information about pyrite is solid. I personally do not use this path but it does work. My point was not to intentionally disseminate one part or all about ANY path to the stone or elixir. That's all. There WILL be karmic consequences to any who yield such knowledge with a glib tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Stone   Creation of the Stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creation of the Stone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next