The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Nintzel studied with Frater Albertus. It's likely he found his contacts through him. Also, that was back in the seventies when people where really jumping on the bandwagon with all this stuff. I talked with Philalethes, and he said that many people began to get discouraged when they weren't seeing some serious results. Sounds like people lost faith and then the movement began to dissipate. Shame...If only they could have seen this!
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:42 pm

I have just received my copy of RAMS, and I cannot fathom how and why something so simple was kept secret (right in the open for all to see!!!!) for so long. Our Dew is truly the universal key, and all the philosophers say so, even plainly. And the greatest of minds still had not the wit to see it!!!! Everything, nearly every major process, mentions dew or uses dew either to effect some essential outcome or as the prima material itself. It's everywhere! This is incredible!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Hi trueKabbalist,

I agree complete with you it is the universal "Philosophical Mercury" but I belive it is just 25% of the whole process.

-Oscar sunny

PS
Look @ my Avartar, it resumes the whole process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:17 pm

I agree with you both 100%. The Dew process does indeed behold the "Philosophical Mercury", but the Dew in its raw form, we would not consider Philosophical. It is not considered so, until it has been subjected to the Work, which has been revealed in many alchemical texts, including the process Nick describes.

I also agree that this Alkahest or Universal Solvent is only 25% of the process which leads to the true Stone of the Philosophers. It is in itself a very powerful tincture, but I can guarantee it is nothing compared to complete Stone. We must first, using the Alkahest as our solvent, create the Red Stone from gold and the White Stone from silver. Then combine them both together with the Alkahest and coagulate them into marriage, so that the two become one. It is in this moment, that the Sun (Gold) and the Moon (Silver) give birth to a child, which is indeed our true Philosophers Stone.

I happen to know of a collection of papyrus' which describe the entire process in pictorial and symbolic terms. The novice alchemist will however, still have much studying to do, if they would like to truly understand the meaning of these plates. I am sure Nick is familiar to what I am referring, but I feel I should not reveal it here, because it does involve some distillation, and some of you may stray from the process he has laid out for you here. With a little research, and the help of Google, you will surely discover what I have.

Do you mind if I reveal this collection to our friends here Nick?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:29 pm

Of course you can post it.
If you mean the Mutus Liber it is already posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:09 am

Yes, dejan07, I was referring to the Mutus Liber. I searched the forum for the keywords Mutus and Liber but the results were nil. One could obtain both color (not so clear but possibly helpful in the symbolic aspect) here: http://www.alchemywebsite.com/bookshop/prints_series_mutus.html or black and white images (with much clearer symbols) of this work here: http://www.geocities.com/magiacerimoniale/MutusLiber.htm

Best of luck to all,
Neil
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:07 am

The Elixir of Life is NOT made from the Philosopher's Stone from metals. That stone is only a *medicine of metals*, and without any of the Alkahest present, that stone doesn't have any noticeable effects on the mind, it only heals the body.

You will see how powerfully the Alkahest from dew affects your mind when you take that 1st dose, and then continue taking it every day. It can do what NO elixir from metals can do.

I speak from EXPERIENCE, having made the stone from metals in many different ways, and only the elixir from dew or from human fluids has a powerful affect on the mind. The elixir from metals might help your thinking process somewhat, but that is only through it's healing of the brain itself.

The elixir from metals is lacking the astral energy that your astral body needs for you to gain any psychic ability, and therefor it can't be the true Elixir of Life, but only a part of it.

I think Willy Shrodter said it best when he said in his book "A Rosicrucian Notebook" the elixir of life = the radical tonicum + something to sharpen the senses.

And that "something" is the astral spirit which isn't contained in the metals. And by sharpening the senses, he means the psychic abilities of hearing and seeing the spirit world.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:13 am

Lightone,

Please stop now. I dont want anyone to get kicked off this forum. Keep in mind I dont even know you and I am telling you just try to stick to practical applications so that we can all learn. I agree with Nick. It is very hard to learn anything when different theories keep coming from everywhere with no proof of anything. You know what I mean? I am one that wants to learn this process so that one day I can help others who may be in a destitute manner/situation, and I can't if everyone has a theory to prove of something that hasn't been done. It really confuses me. Neutral

Jamar sunny
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:37 am

Yeah man, there are a lot of methods in Alchemy and mix them all is the best way to step in our most fascinating madness.
If you want more, Lightone, look at he commentary (french language) of Jean Laplace to the colour version of the Mutus. Arche Milano 1979 (non monibus datum).

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:01 pm

...And "Ipotiposi" of Magophon (Pierre Dujols)...

Zosimo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Meaning of Rosicrucis.   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:41 pm

I would like to point out an error with the definition you give of Rosicrucis Nick. As you have stated Ros does indeed refer to dew, however crucis doesn't refer to a crucible. Crucis is actually the genitive form of the Latin word crux which means cross, which happens to be the alchemical symbol for light. So in its genitive form it would mean to possess or to be the source of light. Hence the correct translation of Rosicrucis would be something along the lines of dew that bears light or light bearing dew. This is also how Staurt Nettleton interprets it. Please don't take this as disrespectful, I just wanted to correct a mistake and set the record straight.

Sincerely:

Silverdragon07 sunny

Last edited by silverdragon07 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???   Dew Alkahest in wikipedia??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dew Alkahest in wikipedia???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2