The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Healing Salt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

White Healing Salt Empty
PostSubject: White Healing Salt   White Healing Salt Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Has anyone tried to do this yet? By the simple heat of the Sunshine in an open field , One can obtain a beautiful White healing Salt.. ( www Rex Research : Alchemy index)
Take a perfectly round reflecting mirror.. Then focus the rays of the sun on a spot in the middle of this mirror, ( by using an adjustable lens). Do this on the hottest days and under a cloudless sky . Allow this device to stand out side several days. Protect it from the wind and rain and remove the reflecting mirror every night. Soon a beautiful salt forms in the middle of this reflecting mirror. Which you shave off with a knife into a glass container and save. In a short period of time it can amount to several ounces. Within this salt all 4 elements are found. Great wonders can be accomplished with this great salt of nature. Take 1/2 Oz. of this salt and add 3 parts of water. then pour into a vial and set it in very warm water. The salt will dissolve as ice does. Then evaporate this down to 1/2 its volume and put into a clean glass flask. set this flask in a cold place and soon transparent crystals will form Remove these crystals and place on a silver dish which is placed on a sand bath and these crystals will return back to a liquid Place Gold Leaf into this liquid and dissolve until one sees nothing of the Gold leaf remaining. This is the real Aurum Potable ( potable Gold) and it can be used in small doses for all sickness. It will take care of everything better than a person would ever believe possible. sunny
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

White Healing Salt Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Healing Salt   White Healing Salt Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Well, thank you _,
It's a real revelation, something really obvious & great.
Like alchemy.
[I didn't find it in rex research! What a Face ]

I think that it's a special/simplest form of niter.
But, first of all, I'll produce it, then I'll talk about it within myself still prudently Razz.

Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>

Thank you.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

White Healing Salt Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Healing Salt   White Healing Salt Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:02 am

Thanks you for sharing this with us.

The only thing is the adept would have to constantly be adjusting the lens since the sun is always moving. Other than the rest is truely childs play.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

White Healing Salt Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Healing Salt   White Healing Salt Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:02 am

Yes Bros.,
In Glauber's furnaces, I don't remember wich chapter, it explains that you should keep the lens in your hands devotely seeking the sun position.
...And, probably, we have to use not a plastic coated mirror, otherwise we should scratch a salt with a very healty taste of warm plastic... tongue

Zosimo
Back to top Go down

White Healing Salt Empty
PostSubject: White healing salt   White Healing Salt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Dear Auggie, this is an interesting technique. Have you experimented with it? Have you got the salt?
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male

White Healing Salt Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Healing Salt   White Healing Salt Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Dear Hyperion. To answer your question ..No I have not. But you can see why I shared this with the group. Because of its simplicity. I figured that anyone of the group that wasn't already commited to a certain path. might try this lens method and hopefully report back to the rest of us . As some of us, and our loved ones have Health Issues. And if you dont have health what good is wealth .. sunny Auggie
Back to top Go down
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

White Healing Salt Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Healing Salt   White Healing Salt Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:55 pm

I am one of those people. So I'm very glad you shared this with us. As soon as I can get some time I'll try this out and see where it leads me.
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male

White Healing Salt Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Healing Salt   White Healing Salt Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:27 am

About focusing Sunlight on the mirror.. I'm thinking it should be a Diffused or Soft focus ,( slightly out of focus) Bacause a pin-point focused Lens will probably be too intense and over heat & crack the mirror .. espically after several days use. I know ive cracked & melted old pop bottles while playing around with lenses.. Ive also been trying to figure out how this process might work..And I think that the natural Nitre in the atmosphere gets fused to the glass .. ready for use.. sunny Auggie
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

White Healing Salt Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Healing Salt   White Healing Salt Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:41 am

Hi Auggie,
Thank you again for this path, a very meaninful indeed.
But, again, where is the original text?
I look in Rex but didn't find it.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

White Healing Salt Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Healing Salt   White Healing Salt Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:39 pm

sorry mistake thread

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-08-09

White Healing Salt Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Healing Salt   White Healing Salt Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:04 pm

This sounds amazing... now where does it become tangible...hmm,

I found this arcyllic parabolic mirror on ebay:

White Healing Salt ROUND13A

STRONG 13" ACRYLIC PARABOLIC MIRROR CONCAVE SOLAR OVEN

________ _____ ___ __ _

The idea is to place the quartz flask or very propable, round hollow egg in the center, at the focal point, F.

White Healing Salt Parabolic2

or very well exchange this collector tube to a quartz tube..

White Healing Salt CompSci_img013

By these means, we can create autonomous collectors in service of the highest good....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White Healing Salt Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Healing Salt   White Healing Salt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Healing Salt
Page 1 of 1