The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beginning work on White Stone

Go down 
+4
Kirk
Frank
yeshua
Felix_Madhouse
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Beginning work on White Stone Empty
PostSubject: Beginning work on White Stone   Beginning work on White Stone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:23 pm

I am currently in a bit of a pickle, that to work with silver, if it not be a calx, it is at least necessary to file or grind it into a powder. I'll have the money for it soon, I need to know what the most efficient method I can use is to grind down a coin I have, one troy ounce of fine silver 99.9999, into a powder, without losing any of it in the process. I've thought about a diamond file, a dremel tool (though I have no idea what sort of head to use on it), but I don't have experience with this and thought it be best to ask one who does. I simply want to grind it to dust.

Also, I am going to use some of this in the GW method dissolving the silver in fermented GW under the full moon's glow. If I do collect some of the oil/glass that night, how do I purify it? Is part of this stone an unfixed volate spirit that I might lose with over-heating, or should I simply raise the temperature to that of silver's melting point and watch the stone flow like wax on a hot copper plate, impurities being all that leave it?

I was also curious as to whether or not anyone might have tested the transmutive properties of the red stone from iron, if this is something that can be discussed in any way here. Brightest Blessings-
Back to top Go down
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Beginning work on White Stone   Beginning work on White Stone Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:42 am

Felix, I think I know what process your talking about. I've never tried it but I would think any file would do. You can contact me at extremescience@sbcglobal.net and I can direct you to someone who may be able to help.

I have personally made the oil of iron and gold but have found that collecting and purifying them to be extremely difficult. the gold oil seems to completly evaporate and the iron oil seems to stick to the metal. Of course my lab equipment is all homemade and lack the quality of professional tools but I do what I can with what I have.

I've had to put alchemy on hold for a while due to money. However i centainly hope you have success with what your doing. You derserve it more than any of us.
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

Male
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Beginning work on White Stone   Beginning work on White Stone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:39 pm

Hi Felix, the happy one,

silver is harder than gold so take a metal file about 10 inch long and just file it down. To me it's quite an effort. If you put some paper underneath you won't loose anything.

About the oil Nick said:

Quote :
After sitting for a month putryfying and fermenting, there's gonna be plenty of bacteria growing in already. The alcohol (distilled grappa or similar) will sterilize it, and you heat up the oil to make it into a stone and vaporize everything else away.You heat it up almost to the melting point of lead. Then you dissolve the stone in water (distilled dew,rain or springwater) and filter out whatever doesn't dissolve, so you are left with a near 100% pure stone when you evaporate the water.

Iron is probably the hardest material to make the stone of. In the vitriol path you could use iron sulphate but it's also demanding.

Best of Luck!

Frank
Smile
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning work on White Stone   Beginning work on White Stone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:55 am

I have actually made the red oil from iron once before with some fermented GW I have that has gone through color changes all the way to green then dark red, now it's sort of blackish. I used iron oxide that I scraped from some railroad spikes and powdered. Took a small dish, put about a fingers height of iron oxide into it, and then about 2 fingers height GW over it. I first let it sit in the shade to see if any changes could be observed, and for some time (about 10 minutes), none was. I then moved it into direct sunlight, and slowly but immediately bubbles started rising from the bottom to the top. Upon reaching the surface, each bubble went through color changes, from reddish to orange to yellow to green to blue to purplish to deep red, and upon reaching red the bubble popped and there remaining on the surface was what looked to be a shining, iridescent oil. I attempted to collect the oil on a q-tip, and it would cling to it all together as if it was a solid. I had a bit of 80-proof vodka and figured it to be a good way to sterilize the stone before I heat it on a hot copper plate, so I dipped the q-tip in the alcohol to dissolve it. Surprisingly, when it came off the q-tip, it looked more like a solid, more like a glass than an oil. It came off the q-tip as one chunk, and just seemed to float on top of the vodka for a moment. I swished it around a bit, and it looked to sort of crumble and dissolve into the vodka, giving it a beautiful yellow-golden sheen. The only copper plate I had handy was the copper bottom of a cooking pot, so I simply turned the pot upside-down and turned on the heat (after cleaning the pot very well). I thought the trailer I was staying in at the time was level, and I wouldn't have a problem just dripping it out of the bottle onto the surface, bit by bit. Well, I was wrong. It was at a slight angle, and most of what I poured onto the pan just sort of sizzled on the top of pan, bounced around like hot mercury and rolled off the side. By the time I was done, the amount of stone was so trivial I could not even see it with my eyes, and I didn't have enough but for a few days or so anyhow. This experiment was more or less just to see if it could be done, and I now know it can. Do you think what I had may have been a stone? Most likely not of the first order, but I believe it would have been strong enough to have noticeable medicinal value, it shined more beautifully than anything I have ever seen to this day. I'd really like to know more about what I had. I wish I know somewhere I could buy straight iron oxide, pure and uncontaminated. Think I will invest in a visa gift card whenever I can.

And if silver is a hard metal, won't that make it difficult to file, henceforth there being a possibility of my silver having bits of the metal file itself in it? Would a diamond file be better? With the prospect of having money soon, I really would rather do this the right way instead of the economical way, please understand. Thank you Frank-

and yeshua, do you think it would be more beneficial then to evaporate down to the iron oil using glass in place of metal? I couldn't see it bonding to glass the same way it would to metal, maybe even ceramic would be the best route. Thank you for you time-
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning work on White Stone   Beginning work on White Stone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:41 am

Hey Felix,
True that the Silver is hard but not like a diamond or anything crazy. I've done it myself, just be patient and file away at it while listening to the radio or watching TV, eventually you'll get your desired amount. Best of luck!

Kirk

'May the truest of intentions produce the best of results"
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning work on White Stone   Beginning work on White Stone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Felix,

I think a steel flat file should do fine. I used one to file a bit off some real silver silverwear (onto paper.) When I saw a dark speck in the filings I just picked it out. You will probably want a pair of vice grips too so you can hold smaller peices of your coin.
Back to top Go down
ramen

ramen

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Beginning work on White Stone   Beginning work on White Stone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:15 am

A standard flat metal file (like the one pictured here) works great. As Frank mentioned, do it over some clean sheets of paper to catch the filings.

When I make filings, I lay a few sheets of photocopy paper on a clean table, lay the file on the paper, and then drag the metal back and forth across the file, holding the file steady with my non-dominant hand. Every minute or so, I dump the accumulated metal particles off the file and onto the paper.

Use a clean file - give it a good scrubbing with a wire brush first if you need to. (Scrub parallel to the grooves in the file, to clean them out good.)

You can control how fine your filings are by varying how hard you press the silver against the file - soft pressure will give you finer filings.

As metals go, pure silver is actually rather soft, and produces filings easily and quickly. If you are in a masochistic mood, try using a file to produce cast iron filings! I am not even going to mention making zirconium filings - no sir!

Where was I? Light contamination (lint, dust, skin cells from the hands that held the file and the silver, arm hairs) can be removed by carefully bouncing the filings on a sheet of paper or plate, while very gently blowing with your mouth. Your breath will carry away the light stuff.

Steel from the file can be removed by going over your filings with a strong magnet. Wrap the magnet in saran wrap / plastic first, so no junk from the magnet contaminates your filings.

I would avoid using the abrasive cut-off disks that come with Dremel tools. As you use those disks, they themselves abrade away, so your filings would be full of abrasive particles and fibers from the disk. Also, the friction might generate enough heat to give your silver particles an oxide coating.

Overall, I think it's best to keep it simple and cheap, with a nice clean file and some elbow grease.

I have rambled long enough. It's time for a delicious plate of...

- ramen
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Fermentation   Beginning work on White Stone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:24 am

Greetings Everyone,

Felix_Madhouse, I very thoroughly enjoy your posts as you tend to include great detail and very exciting results. Thank you for sharing.

I'm wondering about your fermentation technique. How exactly did you ferment the GW, Dew, etc. You have remarkable fermentation results, that I would like to recreate.

I myself have been playing around with fermentation, both in direct sunlight and out of direct sunlight. What I've noticed is that a film tends to develop when the solution is kept in the dark. I can't really say much else besides that at this point.

Then again, my experiments are exposed to air and not sealed. I imagine I would procure better results if I attempted to hermetically seal them... Will do that now in fact, for both direct sunlight and for those in the darkness.

I'm under the assumption that a gentle heat in itself can speed up the fermentation process (putrefaction) too.. Sometimes, I feel like digestion, fermentation and putrefaction are very loose terms for the same thing...

Razz
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning work on White Stone   Beginning work on White Stone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:52 pm

It's almost laughable, I really could have been much more professional about it all. All of my dew I collected with a dew rag/handkerchief cleaned with some dew the night previously. Holding each corner gently, I lightly pulled the rag along the tips of the grass blades in the middle of the rose garden in eugene, OR, on the night of the full moon in may 1 year ago from last may. i filtered it at least 12 seperated times with coffee filters, put it into 2 mason jars (metal lids) and closed them tightly. I put them into a black bag that they rarely left, one of them I exposed to the sun every once in a while, just to observe changes. I hitchhiked with this bag all the way to chico, CA, and ended up hiding it underneath a bridge and taking a greyhound out of chico, afraid to carry it on the bus and of someone taking it. I left it underneath this bridge for about a full year. When I'd returned, the bag was not where I had left it, but on the other side of the cubby hole, open. I walked over and took a look, and, by the grace of the light of the heavens, every jar was still inside, seals unbroken, untouched. Truly a miracle. Oh, and before I had stashed it, I let each jar sit in direct sunlight with the lid on so that they would warm up and form a seal, which they did. The dew never sat to open air, I only opened 2 of the jars 1 time. I have 3 jars of dew, 1 16oz. glass bottle w/a plastic top full that I collected from the 2nd night of the full moon next to a rushing stream, and 2 1-quart mason jars from the rose garden. One of the mason jars of dew had mysteriously about 2 weeks prior to my opening it turned a solid yellow color. I opened it, it smelled just exactly like roses right out of the garden. So sweet, I tasted it, sweet like roses and honey, gave me a small chill up my spine. The jar of dew collected from next to the stream, when I opened it, (and this is all about 3 1/2 months into fermentation in the dark, sorry) smelled like straight yellow sulphur, very pungent. Tasted exactly like when I collected it, not as sweet, no chill. This container had not changed colors either, it was still a milky white. The last mason jar had ended up a beautiful shade of red, like a bright blood red. Once I picked up the bad after a year, both mason jars had turned red, the one still having a darker red tinge to it.

The GW was collected over a period of 3 days, throughout which I ate figs, dates, organic v8 equivalent, nuts, and drank lemonbalm and mint teas. There were other things, but it's quite a list and I'm not sure my memory is currently capable. It was allowed to sit in the sun, closed, every day there was sunlight for about a week and a half. It had formed a seal (glass gallon jug w/metal screw top, 1/2 full) in the bottle, so I let it to ferment with the dew for a year. Before I had left, it had gone from dark golden to orange to a strange reddish-brown, sediment had formed on the bottom (unidentifiable crud), and I just left it all to ferment. When I came back, all of the sediment had formed into what looks like sparkling white crystals that, unless it's already a maximum saturated solution (unlikely), are not water soluble. The water looked red in certain shadow, but green like grass in the light. When I shook it, it seemed the entire vat was sparkling and glistening in some way I've never seen before. Now it's turned from green to deep red to what is now either a really dark red or a blackish, I haven't really held it up close to a light, it's really hard to tell it seems so thick, not thick it's just really hard to see through, kind of more difficult to describe than I thought it would be. I've opened it a couple times in the last few months, doesn't really smell bad anymore almost sweetish, seems strange to say, and I blew as much of my breath into it as I could get both times. It fermented after sitting in the sun (directly, but not direct sunlight, as it had to filter through the glass) for a week, then sitting in the dark for a year. I think it's miraculous that I still have all of this, I officially start work this Monday and I'm really excited I'll be payed the next week and I can begin Work. I've even made a friend whom I feel I met for a reason that has offered to let me use his house for the actum leyden process, I intent to begin as soon as I can find a large enough bottle with a screw cap on it to hold a whole mason jar's worth and be half full. I want to use the jar that has turned the deep red color for this. I want to regularly ingest this elixir, and have a portion set aside to use in the dissolution of the metals. I have drank quite a bit of straight morning dew, and I believe it is the elixir of life. Will get metal file soon, thank you ramen, Thanatos, I hope this helps you, I'll be posting pictures as soon as I find out who I know has a great camera. Love and Blessings-
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Beginning work on White Stone   Beginning work on White Stone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:58 am

There is no way to make the Philosopher's Stone from iron. You will never get iron to form into the glass-like material that is a true Philosopher's Stone. The correct Vitriol path uses copper sulfate, not iron sulphide which is the "Vitriol of the fools" as Paracelsus says. The beautiful blue copper sulfate crystals are converted to copper nitrate before being digested in the spirit of dew, then vinegar, then digested many weeks more until it turns from green to red at which point it's distilled and a white calx is left behind, which is no surprise really because you'll get a white calx when you calcine copper nitrate and most other copper salts anyway, but then the vinegar is distilled away and the water, but a red oil comes over also which is saved and digested together with the white calx, finally forming itself into a hardened stone after many weeks of digestion.

But being the stone from copper, it must of course be "Fermented" with gold as we all know how to do with any red crystals and gold, and only then does it form the proper "Philosopher's Stone", so in reality you're just making the red salt from copper that is used to make the stone from Gold and multiply it to the 1st order to become the true Stone with all it's health giving properties and mental effects.

As for making oils from metals, there are a million ways to make an oily substance from metal, and most of them are "false" oils that have no practical use for making the stone. If the oil itself evaporates, that's a sure sign it's not the right oil at all.

Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning work on White Stone   Beginning work on White Stone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 pm

I have no idea whether or not it would evaporate, it was spilled before I had the chance to see for myself. I'm a little confused about this, I didn't use iron sulphide I used iron oxide, just rust, dissolved with my fermented GW. And I say from my own experience that when I collected it from the surface, it came off of it onto the cotton as one small chunk, that looked like a red glass. I'm not saying this is THE philosopher's stone, but my intuition said that this was some sort of similar form matter derived from a different metal. Are you saying that, indefinetly, what I made was a completly useless substance, not good for medicine or for making medicine? I could not have fermented this with gold? I'm really not trying to be rude, but instead of telling me what it's not, could you help me get some idea of what it is that I made? and are you saying that the ONLY medicine is one made from gold, or silver? This isn't making a lot of sense to me. thank you for your patience, blessed be-
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning work on White Stone   Beginning work on White Stone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:00 pm

I did this process the best I could last night, night after the full moon. I would have done it the night before, had a place in full moonlight in a friend's yard, everything I needed, but my friend flaked out and decided I couldn't come over that night.

I filed down a little under a quarter of my silver coin, .9999 purity. I went out to a large open field and put down a glass pie pan. I filled the pan about 2 fingers depth of my fermented GW, and then dumped the silver filings onto the surface. The silver all grouped together in a big circle and sat on the top. I tried pushing it under, it simply floated back to the top and joined the circle. I allowed this to sit in the fullest moonlight I was getting (thin clouds going in front of the moon on and off all night) for about 3 hours, up to about 1:30 AM when I figured the moon was at it's highest point. It seemed to get shinier as time went on, but for the most part the metallic silver did not dissolve, though I could see a faint, faint skim underneath it forming. I used q-tips to collect it all from the surface, and threw them into a half-full bottle of 100 proof vodka (it's the best I could do).

Most of the silver did not dissolve, but I believe a little bit may have. The vodka almost looks a bit denser now, and is very shiny. Tomorrow I am filtering off and evaporating down the alcohol, heating up whatever is there to burn out impurities, and re-dissolving and re-filtering the solution to evaporate it again and see what I've come out with, if anything. I'm praying that what I'm looking for is in this vodka, it's energy feels very strong to me and gives me chills when I focus on it for a while.

I accidentally got a little bit of it on my hands while I was putting the q-tips in the bottle, and I've felt quite a lot different today than recently. I've had chills slowly going up my spine all day, and my mind hasn't seemed nearly so chaotic. I was lucid in my dreams last night, and I have been blurting things out today that people where thinking of a little more than normal it seems. It seems like my serotonin levels have been much higher today than lately, and my thoughts haven't been nearly as scattered, it's been quite a blissful day. I am thankful. Not making any assumptions, however, I am aware that placebo can be very strong. I have felt very legitimately different today though...

I'll know in a day or two how much, if any, of the stone I have, and I am going to start ingesting it daily. Not really sure how much to use, so I'm playing it safe and using 1 of the smallest grain I can grind it down to whenever I can acquire a mortal and pestal in a bottle of wine, and only one cup a day. If anyone has some input on how I could be more successful next month with this, I would be very very grateful. I have more silver to use, and a few days of work coming up so I can buy a few supplies. I'll be posting pictures as soon as my friend finds his camera. Blessings, love, and a million thanks to you Nick, for introducing such a beautiful amazing thing into my life-
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beginning work on White Stone   Beginning work on White Stone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 pm

I am continually amazed by little things that go wrong at just the right time...

I filtered and was evaporating off the alcohol. I had it down to just the salts, there was what looked to be a larger amount of salts from GW. I further calcined them, to the point they turned black and stopped smoking, and saw on the top of the salts, at some points conglomerated together was an incredibly shiny, clear-ish glass like material. In my excitement, I made a mistake.

I had nearly all of it calcined, ready to re-dissolve, and I made the mistake of opening the door. The stove was right next to the door, and the second I opened it a surprisingly cold wind blew straight in onto the hot glass and *EXPLOSION* glass everywhere. The Pyrex dish I was using shattered into a million pieces.

I managed to collect most of the ones with burnt material on them, and I used the rest of my alcohol to dissolve it. Filtered it, saved the material, but now, the alcohol has a much much darker red hue than before, now resembling a reddish whiskey. I think there is still a bit of the stone in it, my hands were tingling, almost a burning feeling when I was finished and my intuition and awareness of my surroundings feels quite different. I have had the taste of silver in my mouth for a couple days now too. I am going to wait a few days before doing anything with it, the reality really hit me last night that I need to take so much more care in doing all of this. Blessings be-
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Beginning work on White Stone   Beginning work on White Stone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:58 am

To answer the question about silver being a hard metal -- silver is actually considered a very soft metal (you can easily bend a 1 ounce silver bar with your hands) and there is no need to worry about steel from a file contaminating the silver.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning work on White Stone   Beginning work on White Stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning work on White Stone
Page 1 of 1