The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The white stone for sale.

Go down 
+6
E-thor
Zosimo
alexbr
cocojambo
thepassamist
solarseeker
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

The white stone for sale.  Empty
PostSubject: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:21 pm

I found an awesome website called http://www.gofundme.com
they specialize in helping average people in raising money research projects,medical bills,weddings,vacations, just about anything except for cults,pyramid schemes,scams,or debt.

So I created a page to help me upgrade my lab so I can finish the Ph Stone. I'm offering a gram of the white stone to the first 10 people who donate $50 or any recipe in my collection to anyone who donates $30.

So go check out my page in the link below. If you like the website then share my page and create one of your own.

http://www.gofundme.com/6vzqis
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:34 pm

i have alot of what you are looking for in your lab on that page. as far a a furnace, since you live close to me your surroundings should be simliar. meaning there is no reason why you could not build one in one afternoon out of Cob. (dirt, sand, and straw). I would be willing to try and help you out though with your lab stuff.
also, as far as your white stone, have you done any experimentation with it? to confirm you do have the white stone, as well as just experimenting with its effects on different things including the effects on the body?
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:13 pm

It's the fused quartz flask and the furnace that are the big ticket items that I cannot finish the stone without. The still head and accompanying round bottom flask are because I keep breaking my distillation apparatus due to temperature shock. If I had a modern set up then I could replace only the bottom part if it broke. The ampules are so that I can sell samples of the stone and send liquids through the mail without fear of having leaks. The nitrate is soooo useful for so many things that every laboratory shouldn't be without it.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:39 pm

thepassamist wrote:
also, as far as your white stone, have you done any experimentation with it? to confirm you do have the white stone, as well as just experimenting with its effects on different things including the effects on the body?

Yes I have redone the work several (as in 10+) times because I always seem to miss something and ruin my sample. There cannot be any mistakes because the process shows every single sign talked about in the books (eg:green lion,white eagle,virgin's milik,crows head etc.). study I have not successfully preformed a transmutation with this stone but since it has been exactly correct thus far I have no reason to doubt that it can be used for this purpose.

The beneficial effects upon the human body are incredible, in the unfermented form the effects are mostly mental and psychic,while curing all stiffness,aches and pains. Over all it makes you super healthy,and immune to most disease but not truly any younger.

Although I have fermented the white stone it seems that the fermentation process is an internal transmutation because the energy (and thus the healing effects) of the unfermented one disappear when it's first fermented. Since I ruined my only sample of fermented stone shortly after making it, I have not yet had the chance to multiply it and test the healing properties of the stone of silver yet.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:23 am

and your samples were originally P. Dew? or have you changed your path since last you updated on the forum? and the furnace can be built in a weekend for less than 40 bucks tops. Cob style. quartz crucible - how hot do you plan to go? is quartz a requirement? if yes, this would definitely be what i got first obviously. do that, built your furnace (you would enjoy it alot more than you could image), and there ya go. i plan to use the cob furnace i am about to build as a glass blowing setup so i can start learning that.
as far as your experience with this stone so far, thats great. cudos to you. would love to experient it.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:57 pm

#1 Yes I'm still using P. Dew because it has a FAR higher capacity and affinity for psychic energy than anything else I've ever tried. Also because it's the path most written about by a great number of alchemists. #2 I'm trying to go for an electric furnace because it'll be cheaper on fuel costs and can be run for longer. #3 I need to go hot enough to sublimate the stone,and melt gold and silver. So about 2700-3000F. #4 At those temperatures common lab ware begins to melt and mix with the stone, metals flake and could contaminate the stone, ceramic crucibles would work but they cannot be sealed and I would likely lose part of the stone into the atmosphere. So I Maaaybe could use something else but fused quartz is definitely ideal. #5 actually the propane and glass ampules are first on my list so that I can make and sell samples of the stone to fund the rest of the list. #6 You'll get your chance. As soon as I make another batch I'll send part of it to you.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Am I reading this right? 2,700f? Do you mean 1,700f?

Why not graphite?
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:46 am

were you aware that gold melts at right under 2000 F? is there another reason for the 3000 F ? and take a ceramic and cover it with cob. pack it well. when it cures, build a fire.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:04 pm

There are a huge number of uses for a good furnace. For alchemy purposes if I can melt gold and borosilicate glass then I'm doing good.

I would eventually like to have a furnace that gets much hotter so that I can make ceramics and melt several kinds of metal and glass. Ideally I would really like a small microwave kiln for minor iron melting and a 2 cubic foot electric kiln for glass,ceramic,and low melting metals. Both of them should have some kind of temperature control.

It's just one of the many things on my not so evil genius wish list. Until money becomes a limitless resource (assuming it will) then I'll simply have to settle for what I can MacGyver together.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:35 am

Update: Someone in south Australia just donated $150 to my cause !

WHOOT  cheers 

Thank you Steven Smith whoever you are!  Razz 
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:49 am

Awesome news. Was hoping someone with some extra cash could help out
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Update: In looking for ways to build a kiln I found out that ebay has 100 foot rolls of Kanthal A1 ("heating element wire" for the rest of us) for about $5-$8 depending on gauge. Or spring type elements for $2-$30 each depending on wattage. I also found out that this wire is the same stuff that's in toasters,space heaters,and hair dryers, as what they use in electric kilns. The melting point of this wire is 2730F and the max operating temperature is about 2550F which puts it well within the range needed to do the job.

Since I probably have one or more of these gizmos lying around I should be able to build an electric micro forge for free.  Cool 

Once I've made a few prototypes I'll get a roll of this wire and a few fire bricks to build a larger one.  bounce 
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:24 pm

good idea. thats great news. look forward to seeing the progress of the kiln. are you planning on doing a write up on your experience and methods ? your not planning on snapping and disappearing like sun did are you Smile
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:02 am

For my first attempt I was thinking of simply taking a small ceramic crucible,wrapping the heating coil wire around it,and then encasing it in a layer red clay from the yard. So basically what I want to build is a self heating crucible that plugs into the wall.

According to the internet I should let it air dry,and then bake this for several hours to remove all water before firing it for the first time. So I figure I should make it without the electric cord attached and then add it after the baking process is done.

On a side note: I seldom snap but I was considering disappearing after making the stone,for safety purposes. So long as I don't begin getting hate mail or death threats I figure I'll stick around a while after that. If I do disappear I'll be sure to find someone to take my place. All the important things I know about alchemy are on the forum already. If someone bothered to gather the little pieces into one place it would be very easy to replicate the work I've done thus far.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:56 am

Not sure why you'd get death threats if you succeed. It would be a great achievement.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:20 am

Because of greed. People who want the stone badly enough are likely to make all sorts of unreasonable demands.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:17 am

Is there not a way to achieve it by the "wet" path? Tons of texts say you can do it by digesting at a "humid" heat.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:20 am

yea i would also like to know more humid path. using lower, more natural temperatures while be my ideal way of this gift.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Sigh you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. There are a few other ways I know of to get the GW to work right.

#1 you can distill only to dryness and pour the distillate (water) back (cohobate it). If you do this over and over you can slowly but surely get the black and white. Remember to discard the first 10th of your distillate each time.

#2 You can cohobate only the red oil + yellow spirit upon the black matter it came from. It will lighten in color with each distillation and the spirit's potency will slowly be adsorbed into the solid matter. (this makes a far superior stone in regards to psychic potency)

#3 Take dried GW crystals and put them in a sealed flask,then set them into a BM bath to circulate the spirits that come off. Every time the temperature is insufficient to cause any more change then you increase the heat. Over a very long time you will eventually get the black,white,and red. The beginning of this work will be 110F end of this work will be enough to keep the stone in fusion about 2000F.

#4 Like #3 but instead of a sealed flask and BM bath you can get the same result with a modern refluxing set up and heating mantle.

In all cases once you have the white stone it must be brought to melting point in order to fix the spirit and to ferment the stone with silver, both can be done in one step or individually. In most cases the red oil will occasionally turn the stone red but it's not a fixed redness. Unless I made a mistake somewhere you absolutely MUST ferment the GW stone with silver in order to make it able to be fermented with gold. Only experimentation can show for certain weather the stone can be used as it or if it must be sublimated before fermenting it with gold.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:28 pm

With all due respect, right now there is no solid evidence of water, only a strong belief that water is in a general direction. Can't blame the horse for wondering.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:06 am

Laughing  Alchemy is sort of like walking in a dark room with signs that have riddles on them. If you solve the riddle correctly it leads you to another sign that can only be understood by the previous ones.  bom  If you solve it incorrectly then it leads you to another sign with the context of the previous sign only leading to confusion.  geek No 

So you'll never know if you've been correct until you finish the work and you test your stone.

Using the water analogy you could say I have mud on my feet (evidence for water) but haven't found the water just yet. When I do I'll probably fall in because it's very dark. This is where I think my position is.

You are still wandering in the maze without walls and you heard the voice of Nick inviting you in and leading the way. Then at the last second you heard a mechanism spring and some horrible noise followed by sudden silence and your guide quit responding. Now you don't know if he actually knew the way at all.  pale 

I entered the maze hearing Nick's voice from the outside and trusting it's sincerity. I entered just before the trap sprung on nick. Then I heard another voice from xenon7 who had blindly fallen directly into the water from a trap door. He immediately ran out of the maze never to be seen again but not before explaining what the water source looked like. Using his advice and what I learned from the riddles on the signs I've been slowly but surely making my way and back tracking when I get lost.

Now since I saw that you were in the maze as well I have been doing my best to leave post it notes on the signs with my best interpretation of the riddles. Although it's ultimately your choice to decide weather to follow the notes or not. I noticed that if I only leave post it notes then you're more likely to go the right direction. If I try to tell you exactly where I think the oasis is (like Nick did) then you're likely to walk right past it without recognizing it. After all the maze is very dark and the oasis is very small.

Ultimately it's a matter of faith and self determination. If I found the oasis and brought the water to you, then you would be worse off than before. You would likely expend your energy with greater zeal than before and expend your resources far faster than you can afford. Since success resides in cleverness, expending resources doesn't substantially increase your chances of finding the oasis. On the contrary, unwisely over extending your resources will only lead to starvation on your journey.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:27 am

solarseeker wrote:
 Laughing  Alchemy is sort of like walking in a dark room with signs that have riddles on them. If you solve the riddle correctly it leads you to another sign that can only be understood by the previous ones.  bom  If you solve it incorrectly then it leads you to another sign with the context of the previous sign only leading to confusion.  geek No 

So you'll never know if you've been correct until you finish the work and you test your stone.

Using the water analogy you could say I have mud on my feet (evidence for water) but haven't found the water just yet. When I do I'll probably fall in because it's very dark. This is where I think my position is.

You are still wandering in the maze without walls and you heard the voice of Nick inviting you in and leading the way. Then at the last second you heard a mechanism spring and some horrible noise followed by sudden silence and your guide quit responding. Now you don't know if he actually knew the way at all.  pale 

I entered the maze hearing Nick's voice from the outside and trusting it's sincerity. I entered just before the trap sprung on nick. Then I heard another voice from xenon7 who had blindly fallen directly into the water from a trap door. He immediately ran out of the maze never to be seen again but not before explaining what the water source looked like.  Using his advice and what I learned from the riddles on the signs I've been slowly but surely making my way and back tracking when I get lost.

Now since I saw that you were in the maze as well I have been doing my best to leave post it notes on the signs with my best interpretation of the riddles.  Although it's ultimately your choice to decide weather to follow the notes or not. I noticed that if I only leave post it notes then you're more likely to go the right direction.  If I try to tell you exactly where I think the oasis is (like Nick did) then you're likely to walk right past it without recognizing it. After all the maze is very dark and the oasis is very small.

Ultimately it's a matter of faith and self determination. If I found the oasis and brought the water to you, then you would be worse off than before.  You would likely expend your energy with greater zeal than before and expend your resources far faster than you can afford. Since success resides in cleverness, expending resources doesn't substantially increase your chances of finding the oasis.  On the contrary, unwisely over extending your resources will only lead to starvation on your journey.

very well written post.

@cocojambo..

i have recently taken a break from working in the lab and watching forums on the progress of this art. i took some time over the last few days to look through older posts. I find a repeated pattern so far in the threads. everyone seems to offer constructive posts overall. then you get that moment where someone comes along and seems to believe they have found the true path. yet show no completed transmutation. members bash for proof.

this forum is dying. i dont know if more and more people are finding the stone. they are giving up, or they are disapearing all together. i dont know if they are still monitoring the forum, living in a different realm, or dead. either way, this forum has had less and less attention. actually seems like there are only 2-3 active members, and they are not really that active anymore.

i am not saying to blindly follow the shepherd to water, but keep a open mind and encourage anyone sharing their experiences and research. why does no one understand the STEPS are 90 percent of the work. lets learn the steps by sharing experiences. I get excited everytime i get a email someone has posted here just because it seems so rare. especially with Solarseekers belief he has found the path. its like a roller coaster ride and if he concluded tomorrow he was wrong with the materia i would be grateful i rode the ride. I bet the knowledge he has learned with this process he is on now has been invaluable rather its the true stone path or not.

ANd to be honest, I am not sure i would show the transmutation anyways. why would you need to worry about proven the greatest secret in the world to someone you know online? pride? the steps and detailed information of the journey is where the fun is. earn it.

and at anytime solar can decide to disappear himself. by choice or not. His the death threats post mentioned above. anything is possible in the age of aquarious. many transitions and changes. we should be more open and constructive i guess is what i am trying to say. Smile

for fairness, i should also address to solarseeker to be cautious of "knowing" the true path without also completing a transmutation. using his words in a recently posted thread.

solarseeker wrote:
Unless you have personally succeeded in finishing the caro method and used it to preform a transmutation, then you do not have the practical knowledge to accurately judge which paths are true or not.  

this should apply to any path unfinished. there is more than one way to make stones.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:47 am

Quote :
Using the water analogy you could say I have mud on my feet (evidence for water) but haven't found the water just yet.

Quote :
i have recently taken a break from working in the lab and watching forums on the progress of this art. i took some time over the last few days to look through older posts. I find a repeated pattern so far in the threads. everyone seems to offer constructive posts overall. then you get that moment where someone comes along and seems to believe they have found the true path. yet show no completed transmutation. members bash for proof.

this forum is dying. i dont know if more and more people are finding the stone. they are giving up, or they are disapearing all together. i dont know if they are still monitoring the forum, living in a different realm, or dead. either way, this forum has had less and less attention. actually seems like there are only 2-3 active members, and they are not really that active anymore.

i am not saying to blindly follow the shepherd to water, but keep a open mind and encourage anyone sharing their experiences and research. why does no one understand the STEPS are 90 percent of the work. lets learn the steps by sharing experiences. I get excited everytime i get a email someone has posted here just because it seems so rare. especially with Solarseekers belief he has found the path. its like a roller coaster ride and if he concluded tomorrow he was wrong with the materia i would be grateful i rode the ride. I bet the knowledge he has learned with this process he is on now has been invaluable rather its the true stone path or not.

ANd to be honest, I am not sure i would show the transmutation anyways. why would you need to worry about proven the greatest secret in the world to someone you know online? pride? the steps and detailed information of the journey is where the fun is. earn it.

and at anytime solar can decide to disappear himself. by choice or not. His the death threats post mentioned above. anything is possible in the age of aquarious. many transitions and changes. we should be more open and constructive i guess is what i am trying to say. Smile
I've never really seen any threads like you suggest, where someone has found a way to make a stone and people bash the OP. Please link if you have any.

I am not being unconstructive or whatever. I'm not knocking solarseeker either. I'm just saying he's getting ahead of himself promising to sell the stone when he has yet to even test his method, as well as making claims about leading horses to water, when he has not even tested his method yet.

Alchemists worry too much about nonsensical things. 99% of people won't believe it. 99% of the remaining 1% will be too lazy to try it even if they did. Even if they did learn to make Au, who cares? Let them make it. I couldn't care less what they do with their time.

"earn it. "
My opinion on this that people have to "earn" the knowledge by discovering it themselves... is quite ludicrous and a manifestation of greed. All these alchemists typing away at their computers. I wonder who invented these technologies, all those intelligent people in the past who openly shared their discoveries, so that alchemists today have no qualms using this technology and all the luxuries of modern life, made possible by openly shared discoveries of others, yet they hide what they learn, and claim that people have to earn it. Is this not the height of hypocrisy? It is because alchemists didn't have to "earn" any of this, that they were born at the right time that they aren't plowing a field right now, and are able to access all these texts.

The forum is dead because Nick is dead, and this was his little cult forum. Can't have a cult without a leader. IMHO this forum is better off dead, it offers little nowadays. AlchemyForums is a better bet. Good riddance. remember kids, you too can save money on labware by melting lye in aluminum cans. ∴N.D.C∴ said it, it must be true.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:18 am

I've never really seen any threads like you suggest, where someone has found a way to make a stone and people bash the OP. Please link if you have any.

----- just to clear i didnt mean to point you out, i just used your post as a basis for what i posted. And we are still bashing Nick. He was a fake, he was legit, his path is wrong, etc. SUN was the most recent though.

I am not being unconstructive or whatever. I'm not knocking solarseeker either. I'm just saying he's getting ahead of himself promising to sell the stone when he has yet to even test his method, as well as making claims about leading horses to water, when he has not even tested his method yet.

------ I know you were not knocking solar. just used your post. I completely understand what you meant by it. like crying wolf, it does get old hearing the stone has been figured out without proof. Basically i agree with this whole paragraph you wrote.

Alchemists worry too much about nonsensical things. 99% of people won't believe it. 99% of the remaining 1% will be too lazy to try it even if they did. Even if they did learn to make Au, who cares? Let them make it. I couldn't care less what they do with their time.

----- actually overall i agree with this too lol. But it cannot be simply a concidence so many alchemist have left this a secret over the course of history. We will never know truely why till we make the stone ourselves. However, Seth-Ra from alchemyforums claims and shows quite convincing pictures of his successful creation of the stone. but does not tell what his starting material was nor a straight forward process. wonder why?

"earn it. "
My opinion on this that people have to "earn" the knowledge by discovering it themselves... is quite ludicrous and a manifestation of greed. All these alchemists typing away at their computers. I wonder who invented these technologies, all those intelligent people in the past who openly shared their discoveries, so that alchemists today have no qualms using this technology and all the luxuries of modern life, made possible by openly shared discoveries of others, yet they hide what they learn, and claim that people have to earn it. Is this not the height of hypocrisy? It is because alchemists didn't have to "earn" any of this, that they were born at the right time that they aren't plowing a field right now, and are able to access all these texts.

----- although we may see technology awesome and great, the farther we advance with this technology, the farther we are from god and our "natural, inner technological ability." So i am not sure if i can agree with technology being similar to the stone. however, i do agree with the open sharing. i am a big believer in open source information. but is it wise to give the greatest secret in the world to anyone without their appreciation for it? i teach my kids responsibility before i give them something. you dont get raises from slacking at work expecting a free ride. we should all equally be working and not waiting on someone to figure out all the answers. we should all be working in our lab and openly sharing all our information. but i am not a fan of posting all the info on this forum since it is indexed by search engines. One thing ALL claimed master adepts seem to agree on is not letting the secret out to evil hands. God will prevent the unworthy from knowing the stone. why make his job harder Razz

The forum is dead because Nick is dead, and this was his little cult forum. Can't have a cult without a leader. IMHO this forum is better off dead, it offers little nowadays. AlchemyForums is a better bet. Good riddance. remember kids, you too can save money on labware by melting lye in aluminum cans. ∴N.D.C∴ said it, it must be true.

------ i do not have knowledge to say rather nick was right or wrong. Dont really care. i do believe he did offer valuable information and processes though. as far alchemy forums, their practical threads are not exactly very busy either. little valuable information on the stone and the process is being posted. and most of their stuff is also dated back a few years. but there is more information in quantity overall than found here though.

hope you didnt take anything personal in my post.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Seth-Ra's stone is allegedly made from blood and semen. Well for the record Sun never posted a complete recipe or anything. Also, I initially bashed him for being incoherent not for being fake or whatever, though we have since had make up ***.

Personally I do not believe in the whole "adept" student thing. I find it archaic, somewhat pretentious and the whole thing feels like a bad kungfu movie (The whole thing smacks of young grasshopper you have yet to learn our art that god giveth us?  Rolling Eyes ) Very flowery and showy.

I agree it's probably not good to allow "evil" people to get it, but realistically an evil person has an equivalent probability of achieving it as a "good" person. So supposing the "Secret" were to be released you'd have the same proportion of good and evil people learning the secret as naturally exists. Very little would change. The world will still keep spinning.

I agree the only thing ∴N.D.C∴ ever did that was good was link to existing processes from RAMS.

Not taking anything personal. Your points are reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The white stone for sale.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next