The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roger Caro path

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
artephius

artephius

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-01-16

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Roger Caro path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Roger Caro path Cinnab10

"Red Dragon"
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Caro path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:31 am

bluefloor. please remove this crap from the forum. old man rubellus is posting garbage again.
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: "Garbage"   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:55 am

You are wrong at all. It is not garbage I have no time for put the remain images of this path.
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Roger Caro path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:10 am

Roger Caro path Sulph_10
"Native Sulfur"
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Roger Caro Path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:18 am

Roger Caro path Mercur14
"Mercury"
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Roger Caro Path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:47 am

Roger Caro path Ethiop10
"Ethiope"
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Roger Caro Path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:50 am

Roger Caro path Koh10
"Secret Fire"
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Roger Caro Path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 am

Roger Caro path Cinaba12
"Cinnabar artificial"
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Roger Caro Path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:58 am

Roger Caro path Stone10
"The Stone"
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Roger Caro Path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:14 am

If any people here wish to try this path that is not so easy I suggest reed this text with images: http://www.rexresearch.com/caro/caro.htm
But he will be not a "crap" but a true alchemist that have a laboratory knowledge.
Good work.
Back to top Go down
Edgarl

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-09-21

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Caro path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:16 pm

I can see you posted the picture of the finished stone , so if you have indeed made the stone then could you tell us the effects of it on your body and mind ?
Regarding the secret fire picture you posted , will you be sharing how you procured it ?
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Roger Caro path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Unfortunately I don't realize the stone as the most people that are good alchemists with great alchemy knowledge that I know above all in France. About the secret fire I can tell you that is the KOH.

Roger Caro path Separa10
This image it is the Separation that Roger Caro and Pierre Duchesne publish in their texts. But I know because they wrote to his friend French alchemist and he told me that they never made the claimed Separation so, used native sulfur (see image) and mercury extracted by wet way from cinnabar (see images).
As the native mercury it is very expensive we obtain it from cinnabar well grinded and potassium polisuhphide precipitate it with aluminium. I made it several times for try Solve that is the step for start this work.

Roger Caro path Cinnab11

Roger Caro path Polysf10

This path looks like it is easy but not, so I suggest the people interested in practical alchemy try Solve for see.
Back to top Go down

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Caro path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:09 pm

the "master" of this "path" died, so another "master" dead is no master, only food for maggots.
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Roger Caro path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Yes, the masters gone but actually there are many people in the Net that work on true alchemy and not as is common in easy "recipes" !
Back to top Go down
Edgarl

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-09-21

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Caro path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:11 pm

I like to remind you that its not hard to fake ones death and numerous alchemists chosen that path...
Back to top Go down

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Caro path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Edgarl wrote:
I like to remind you that its not hard to fake ones death and numerous alchemists chosen that path...

oh yes... people against secrecy... what supreme form of secrecy this of fake your own death, eh? What a Face
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Caro path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:35 am

Hi people,
Who here in this forum now is working on an alchemy path modern or classic? What path it is? The alchemy it is an Art so for show our work we need send images of it and not only talk about "recipes". A forum it is for this, change our opinion about the modus operandi in lab. About me I will do it and hope all people do the same. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Cabala Mineralis   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:58 am

It is the fist image of the rare book "Cabala Mineralis" of Ben Cantara. The symbolism isn't so easy to understand for the beginners but for people that have symbolical alchemy knowledge it is understandable. I should like know your opinion about. Thanks.

Roger Caro path Cabala11
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Caro path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:09 pm

http://www.labyrinthdesigners.org/hermetic-pictures/cabala-mineralis-or-the-she-horse-on-\"philosophical dew\"-work-part-1/ flower
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Rober Caro Path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Roger Caro path Cabala12
Hi,
Thanks for the link. The author of the text he is wrong because the first book was printed black and white as you can see this image. I have here the book.
The matter into the crucible it is the "black dragon" that when put into a crucible on fire the "flowers" comes up. The dissolvent extracted from the \"philosophical dew\" will be the ammonium salt that reacting with the flowers (oxide) the result it is a pentachloride, etc. The author don't describe it in the text. This path as I told before isn't easy and only people with a great alchemy knowledge understand it.
See it: http://www.labyrinthdesigners.org/hermetic-pictures/cabala-mineralis-or-the-she-horse-on-\"philosophical dew\"-work-part-1/
Roger Caro path Cabala15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roger Caro path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger Caro path   Roger Caro path Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roger Caro path
Page 1 of 1