The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path

Go down 
+3
Merc
bluefloor
T.P.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
T.P.

T.P.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2012-08-06

∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Empty
PostSubject: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:16 am

I want to start a thread about ∴N.D.C∴'s own works as an omage to him and his I.A.O. group and the knowledge that i received through his efforts and the impulse that kept me on searching further unitl i found out the truth in which i believe suceeded.

N.D.C and the members of the I.A.O worked on what they called Tugel process a.k.a. the Moses Path and N.D.C mentioned it in one of his last posts on this forum.

I also must appologize for those who are still waiting on their Stone. I found the way to make it by the Moses path [gold, silver, or even U238 to gray ash which is calcined to whiteness but from which a red tincture is extracted with White Wine.

He never learned the whole truth about this Path nor about the Author who invented it and wrote it down. If he did maybe he would still be among us but let's start from the beginning.

Tugel was quite popualr Author in late 17th Century Germany (called Prussia back then) and he was very popular among initiates of Golden R+C despite the fact that he was only a profane Author.

Searching for his past fame by typing Tugel in Google is in vain because this wasn't his real name. Through incredible translatiom mistake commited by RAM's by mixing J with T they buried for the English speaking audience one very important figure for the study of Alchemy.

His real name was Johann Gottfried Jugel and he wrote a lot of books on the subject of Alchemy:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Gottfried_Jugel

The book called Tugel in RAMs collection are only recipes ripped from his book:

Freyentdeckte Experimental Chymie, oder Versuch Den Grund natürlicher Geheimnisse durch die Anatomie und Zerlegungskunst, in dem astralischen, animalischen, vegetabilischen und mineralischen Reiche durch systematische Grundsätze, lehrsätze, beweise, gegensätze...nebst dem deutlichen Naturbegriffe der metallischen generation, Leipzig 1766

You might be wondering now what all this has to do with N.D.C's work?
Well as i said Jugel was a profane Author who wrote about Alchemy and he got some things wrong.

The proof of this can be found in The Compass of the Wise which was one of the few books published directly by the High Grade initiates of Golden R+C Order, Ketmia Vere and this is what they had to say about Jugel and his process of destruction of Gold into Ash through Cinnabar:

∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Th_765195830_Jugel2_122_444lo

∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Th_476523038_Jugel1_122_553lo

In the eyes of R+C Moses Path was Jugel's unpardonable mistake but the story has happy end.
In 1771 he moved to Berlin and finally in 1780 (despite the fact that he was already 73 years old at that time) he was intiated in the Golden R+C Order and was a member until his death in the R+C freemasonic Lodge „Zu den drei Weltkugeln“ that still exists today.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gro%C3%9Fe_National-Mutterloge_%E2%80%9EZu_den_drei_Weltkugeln%E2%80%9C

During the course of initiation and study Jugel finally learned the secret how to calcine and radically open the Gold in the fourth R+C degree called Philosophus degree but this secret was unknown to ∴N.D.C∴ or his I.A.O. members but if he had the abillity to accept friendly critic for his own mistakes maybe his story could have a happy ending after all. No

T.P.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Thank you T.P.
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:29 am

TP…

Thanks for the reference. Which text is that from as it does not line up with my ref? Can you share it? I’m glad you are going forward with this path. Please let us know what you have discovered. Some pics would be great on your progress and success.

You referenced what was wrong, so what are your thoughts/experience on the correct way?

As far as the “compass of the wise”, as you probably know, it can’t be ordered or even checked out from the library of congress, even though they have a copy…you order the isbn and get a children’s coloring book. You know the stories…

Kevin and I just got a copy of the new translation of TCOTW from lulu that recently came available…Even though the RC try to control all official copies, a friend from Holland translated an original copy found from a German source and has made it available here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/ich-a-true-freemason/hermes-trismegistus-old-and-true-natural-path/paperback/product-20126001.html

I’m currently finishing a new translation of the “Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreuz” and will read this next. Such a classic and also “no glassware” has me intrigued.

Keep kicking in the lab…
Take care
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:29 am

Merc wrote:
TP…

Thanks for the reference. Which text is that from as it does not line up with my ref? Can you share it? I’m glad you are going forward with this path. Please let us know what you have discovered. Some pics would be great on your progress and success.

I am not sure what you mean by my ref but this quote comes from Compass of the Wise translated from German by Leone Müller.

∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Th_032798844_1_122_471lo

I am not going anywhere with this path because Jugel got it all wrong. He believed that Gold was made of vulgar Mercury and vulgar Sulphur and thats why he believed he could retrograde it back into to it's prime beginnings by using Cinnabar.

Merc wrote:

You referenced what was wrong, so what are your thoughts/experience on the correct way?

Gold must be retrograded into it's beginnings in the same way as it evolved in the mines only backwards. This secret was revealed in the 4th R+C degree also in the Golden Chain.

Merc wrote:

As far as the “compass of the wise”, as you probably know, it can’t be ordered or even checked out from the library of congress, even though they have a copy…you order the isbn and get a children’s coloring book. You know the stories…

Through the charitable hand of a friend i managed to get a copy of Compass of the Wise translated by Leone Müller. I can share it with you and Kevin just tell me where to send.

Merc wrote:

Kevin and I just got a copy of the new translation of TCOTW from lulu that recently came available…Even though the RC try to control all official copies, a friend from Holland translated an original copy found from a German source and has made it available here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/ich-a-true-freemason/hermes-trismegistus-old-and-true-natural-path/paperback/product-20126001.html

This is not the translation of the Compass of the wise but an English translation of Der Wahrer alter Naturweg (The truthfull old Path of Nature)
http://books.google.at/books/about/Des_Hermes_Trismegists_wahrer_alter_Natu.html?id=YFs6AAAAcAAJ&redir_esc=y

Compare the Chapters from the Compass with your version and tell if it's the same book. lol!

∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Th_033308625_2_122_507lo

The story that this book was bought up by R+C and removed from the world is also not true.
The book in question was Coelum Reseratum Chymicum of Johann Thölde a.k.a. Toeltius but later the R+C Order did republished it including their commentaries for every of 54 Chapters.

Johann Thölde a.k.a. Toeltius was member of R+C and widely known for publishing Basil Valentine's works.

Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:31 am

A good friend indeed...

Think I figured out how to send you an email as pm was disabled. I can forward it to Kevin.

Now you got me all excited about a real copy...

Take care
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:27 pm

My E-mail is truepuffer@yahoo.com

Send me Hi and i will send you the real version of Compass. Wink
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:35 am

T.P. wrote:
My E-mail is truepuffer@yahoo.com

Send me Hi and i will send you the real version of Compass. Wink

may I have one too? I'm curious about this process
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:17 am

What's your E-mail?
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:24 pm

T.P. wrote:
What's your E-mail?

delphinny@phins.net

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi true puffer also i am intesring in this real version of Compasscan send also me a copy of it plaese
my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:35 am

Hi true puffer very very thanks is arrived all thanks
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Well, dear Brothers, here I am again.
The theme of accomplishment or frustraction in Alchemy has been explained fairly perfectly in THE BOOK OF VEXATIONS by Paracelsus.
Being that some alchemists seem to die but do not and, in the meanwhile, others really die accomplishing or not their goals, others look like tricksters like Cagliostro did but helping a lot of people, and others never have been alchemists... the only possibility we have is to try our thoughts
in the fire.
I'll send you some pics of the Tugel's or Jugel's path very soon: seems that a red matter, a brick reddish one, comes out by the process using a particular alkahest.
Thank you for any comment or suggestion.
Zosimo
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Great to have you back Z. My computer crashed yesterday so can,t post much for a few days.
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:09 am

Good to see you back Zosimo!
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:34 am

Welcome back Zosimo is always a real pleasure to read you again
............or italiano...............
Ben tornato Zosimo è sempre un vero picere leggerti ancora
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Zosimo,

Welcome back! Good to hear from you. sunny
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:53 am

Yes, Bros. Me too. I'm sincerely very happy to meet again your brave and honest faces, symbols or avatars (and to share This energy): now I've more time for labwork and networking!
It was 9 Febr 2010 when I wrote on the forum:
So, Now.
Here it is some cinnabar-gold united with Hollandus's liquor tartari after one hour of heating at 70-80°C.
The redness it's the same of the pure liquor tartari, so nothing new.
I should evaporate the liquid until it manifest the liver of sulfur and the redness but my idea it's to go on first of all with a philosophical month of MB.
In the meanwhile I'm producing the alkahest of Glauber for the Gualdi & Ternan's Universal Medicine that's really interesting but not a joke and a little long.
Zosimo

Well, that was the one that gave the brick red thing.
Now it's a matter to project it.
People told me that we always need to flux with some sal armoniac before of all...
Pics in a little time.
Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:47 am

sal metallorum Tugel or Jugel, sal metallorum Tugel or Jugel heated with Ternan-Gualdi alkahest" border="0" alt=""/>

I know it's a scratch picture.
Let me try again soon.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:22 am

The picture was about the second production of powder.
This is the first one: a video. I hope it's better.

Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:43 am

A good new for you brothers.
Tugel or Jugel was not the only one to talk about this path: I've found another one, a Rosicrucian alchemist, in the same period, highly respected, Johannes De Monte Snyder, the one that in Ruesenstein is written Shyder.
And at a certain point in the text winks to his colleague Tugel saying "sal metallorum est lapis philosophorum".
And gives more suggestions about the path.
The book is commentatio de pharmaco catholico 1665 - a commentary on the univeral medicine by the aforementioned R+C, the chapter is the final one, a resume of all the things contained... ecc, the subchapter is the n° 20, in the italian edition is page 95 of the Commentario sul Farmaco Universale - Arché 1974 Milano
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:32 am

Hi zosimo
exceptional Zosimus I'll go read compliment to your results dvd photo etc very compliment

my cordials regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:04 am

Thank you Alex,
And write me if you want.
Well, now I've a better picture.

[img]∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path DSC_3789_zps872a2e10[/img]

Happy Xmas or Solstice to all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path   ∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

∴N.D.C∴'s Work: Tugel Path a.k.a. Moses Path
Page 1 of 1