The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alchemy case closed

Go down 
+2
Kirk
SunWukong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Alchemy case closed Empty
PostSubject: Alchemy case closed   Alchemy case closed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Ashes of anything and the salts made thereof contains corpified spiritus mundi... whether it be vulgar or prepared by art is one in the same as the golden chains of homer explains http://www.alchemywebsite.com/catena1.html

the corpified spirit of the stars, is the spirit of alkali.... alkali is the sulfur, sulfur by definition means fire stone (brimstone) alkali i the sulphur and it opens up bodies.. when you learn nitre means natron... and NA (sodium) is short for natron.. any sodium salt is the seed of metals and life or rather any alkali hence the use of potassium carbonate and their potassium salts

the acids of anything is mercury, this includes but is not limited to all gases made water, vinegars, oils, fats, resins, bituminous matters etc..... to call these sulphurs is actually incorrect because they must be combined with alkalis inorder to be worked with and purified with heat... the only thing to purify these things is alkalis... and usually water is removed and distilled out as useless

when combined it makes a salt and if those salts are well prepared you make an elixir because the alkali fixes the mercury to itself into a salt

the philosopher's stone which is their special mercury is the nitrgen group prepared into an acid i.e. a mercury

typical arsenic containing minerals are used as the subject (pyrites, marcasites, copper ores, antimony ores and even bismuth ores, cobolts, etc... they all contain 1 common thing arsenic) arsenic is called their stone as john hollandus explains
http://www.alchemywebsite.com/hollandus_saturn.html and homer also explains well
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/goldenchainIII.html

in other words there are 3 works

1. preparation of the universal salt/ alkali

2. preparation of their mercury simplex, duplex, and/or triplex

3. conjunction and then the great work beings with all the special attention to heating and stuff

rinses and repeat to multply the virtues.... you take your elixir and mix it with freshly prepared mercury and start over

to make gold once you have your red elixir it must be cast on pure gold and heated back to redness and you have transmutation powder

the only way the gold will dissolve easily if your Mercuries are well prepared with the right agents (i.e. arsenic, antimony, etc. ){basically nitrogen groups}

all true books agree with my writings.... honestly investigate these words you will find them to be true

...Finished...

Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy case closed   Alchemy case closed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Bravo! thx Sun
Back to top Go down
Zotopek

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy case closed   Alchemy case closed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:31 am

SunWukong wrote:
when you learn nitre means natron... and NA (sodium) is short for natron..
Catena mentions nitre that can fulminate with sulfur

So this doesnt fit into natron

Chinese also used nitre in gunpowder
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy case closed   Alchemy case closed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:37 pm

So basically you are saying to make an alkali salt, turn some common sulfur into an oil, then mix the salt with the oil and cook it to go through the black, white, and red color changes? then add more oil to the red powder and cook it again to multiply it? then project this red powder onto gold to make a projection powder for transmutations?

would i be able to pulverize an ore containing arsenic, add it to some seawater and circulate it to make an oil? then that oil would have the medicinal arsenic in it? then mix that oil with maybe...sodium carbonate and cook it up?

thanks sun. your a good man...i don't know what for...but your a good man.
Back to top Go down
Zotopek

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy case closed   Alchemy case closed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:30 am

One member of this forum think it was pray worked with nitre by melting it with sulfur
But the goal is (I think) to return nitre to state of mercury=azoth in which it was in the beginning
so maybe chinese alchemists knew this and tried to make elixir (i.e. mercurius) with ordinary saltpetre
and this is how gunpowder was invented as a side product of their original intention
becouse sulfur,alcali,calx vive and other sulphurs tend to wash saltpetre from the fatness it recieved
in the earth

But I am having trouble to find about usage of saltpetre in their works other than pyrotechnics

The chinese had a different manner to heat up things in their crucibles than in west
becouse they often didnt mixed them but stacked them in alternate layers one upon another
so that fixation and sublimation was proceeding in slow manner in sealed container

But when the ingredients are finely mixed this fixation proceeds in violent manner with detonation
liberating all the mercurius at once (comparable to natural thunder) in the form of nitrogen
so analog case could be the short circuit of battery when you discharge all the stored chemical energy
into electric and heat
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy case closed   Alchemy case closed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:36 am

For most kinds of matter you are correct, however in the case of GW the salt you get from the ashes is not alkali.  It's mostly table salt with a fair amount of,potassium,phosphorous,and trace minerals. Since it's already a salt it starts out PH neutral.

The GW spirit is first ammonia which possesses both acidic and alkaline properties,second water (PH unknown),third the volatile spirit (smoke) I don't know weather it's acidic or alkaline but it's definitely one of the two since it contains a lot of ammonia I assume it's mostly alkaline, fourth red oil which is most likely phosphorous seems to be slightly alkaline, Fifth sublimed ammonium nitrate which is PH neutral.

Your processes are spot on with how the matter should be treated. you've definitely done a lot of reading. study study study
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy case closed   Alchemy case closed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:53 pm

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy case closed   Alchemy case closed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemy case closed
Page 1 of 1