The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV

Go down 
+5
Agricola
T.P.
tAlchemist
chasm369
alexbr
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:20 am

I want to dedicate this information to E-thor, who at least put a step to find the truth of Alchemy in the Minerals Kingdom, it is from the writings of Paracelsus,...

He is telling here that how metals are found inside the mines as minerals, where these minerals are found mingled with different stones, which he says will be "The Emerald, The Adamant, The Magnet, The Pearl, The Jacinth, The Sapphire, The Ruby, The Carbuncle, The Coral, The Chalcedony, The Topaz, The Amethyst, The Chrysoprasus, The Crystal, etc". But when these minerals separates from the Stones, then they give us metals. Which Stones he calls the foundation and origins of the metals and minerals.

Paracelsus wrote:
As a pledge and firm foundation of the metals, note the following conclusion. If anyone intelligently and reasonably takes care to exercise himself in learning about the metals, what they are, and whence they are produced: he may know that our metals are nothing else than the best part and the spirit of common stones, that is, pitch, grease, fat, oil, and stone. But this is least pure, uncontaminated, and perfect, so long as it remains hidden or mixed with the stones. It should therefore be sought and found in the stones, be recognized in them, and extracted from them, that is, forcibly drawn out and liquefied. For then it is no longer a stone, but an elaborate and perfect metal, comparable to the stars of heaven, which are themselves, as it were, stones separated from those of earth.

Whoever, therefore, studies minerals and metals must be furnished with such reason and intelligence that he shall not regard only those common and known metals which are found in the depth of the mountains alone. For there is often found at the very surface of the earth such a metal as is not met with at all, or not equally good, in the depths. And so every stone which comes to our view, be it great or small, flint or simple rock, should be carefully investigated and weighed with a true balance, according to its nature and properties. Very often a common stone, thrown away and despised, is worth more than a cow. Regard must not always be had to the place of digging from which this stone came forth; for here the influence of the sky prevails. Everywhere there is presented to us earth, or dust, or sand, which often contain much gold or silver, and this you will mark.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 12:07 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
The Star is the sublimated salt.

Very good explanation, it is exactly like a cave, I mean darkness.  Neutral

But would you also like to quote here, that where is mentioned such an information.

How is a star likened to a cave? scratch
I know there is a bit of a language barrier, but there's no excuse for such a misread on your part. You're just being ridiculous! jocolor

Chasm wrote:
Traveller, you are too quick to explain absolutely nothing.

Traveller wrote:
I think my words and my post is going to fill many pages, if still this is the case then what would you like to say to E-thor ?  

Is this humour? scratch I really don't get it! It sounds like a childish snipe. In any case, Ethor and I will continue to chat so long as it pleases he and I to do so! Razz . Don't worry, I have a wife, I mean life, so don't be jealous! Razz

Traveller wrote:
I can explain how much I can, because you are on one side not worthy of it, and on other side you are also far away,........from the truth of a cave.

I'm sure that you will state something that I've already implied. You gotta open that philosophic eye buddy. Very Happy

Travel wrote:
Again my friend, your explanation of breaking the vessel might have some meanings in modern sciences, as you also said,…

Chasm wrote:
Hence we should all endeavour to study occult physics, because this Trinity is respectively soul, spirit and body.

So are you saying that the occult physics are modern? scratch
And meta- physics are still physics. Gravism is just an elevated form of magnetism. Gravism attracts the soul of matter. That's why it's effects appear to attract the non metallic. But, I've used this word here, meta physics a few times. Why would you preclude that I cannot differentiate between physics and metaphysics? scratch
I think you need some sexual intimacy with a individual of your preferred gender Razz Seriously, if you're going to take jabs at me, do it with taste, otherwise don't bother. I don't mince words AND I'm not shy!

Traveller wrote:
You somewhere wrongly taken the word here, it will be metaphysics, but I was telling the reason according to the alchemical perspective which I say that Fulcanelli doesn’t seem to know this mystery.
I can give you a little explanation, that when he say that flask unexpectedly breaks, then it is because of the mutual correspondence b/w the material used to make that flask, towards the matter which has been put inside the flask.

cheers bravo! This is exactly what I was saying, it is implied in my explanation above. As usual, you don't initiate insights, you mimic! jocolor

Traveller wrote:
You just forget it, because it belongs to Alchemy, but your work, your experiences, and your speculations always goes from the modern sciences, as E-thor is said about your work, that it is simply chemistry, and as I was also reading a post on other site, where a guy was asking you that what is the difference b/w living and nonliving, and you were telling him that everything is living, as we can see the electrons are moving inside the matter, so this is the explanation about living and nonliving without telling their difference in terms of Alchemy

If it makes you feel better to think that I don't know what I'm talking about, then this is fine. Very Happy
The occult is not modern per se. Language changes and those like Keely, Tesla and Russell have brought progressively, modernity to the occult sciences. Tesla was a reader of Swami Vivikananda. They actually met in New York!
You're either ignorant of this, or you're just being too quick again Very Happy

You're too quick in assuming that I'm a modernist. If you could sense my posts, you'd realize how wrong you are. And please, don't attempt to speak for Ethor. He understands a language that you do not. Very Happy

Furthermore, Jesus preached that there was no death. The modern explanation is that everything above and below , fractally, quantumly, however you wish to call it, possesses motion.
So take your cherry picking, out of context rantings somewhere else. jocolor

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 3:48 pm

Chasm wrote:
How is a star likened to a cave?

I was admiring your approach, that it is like a cave, means darkness, means blind, like fulcanelli.

Now I have also given you an example.

Chasm wrote:
I know there is a bit of a language barrier.

Why it is like this, I mean I was said two words for your better understanding and still if you don’t understand these simple words then how you will resolve the cryptic symbols of the ancients.

Chasm wrote:
You're just being ridiculous!

No, it’s your turn, I have done my part after saying to you, Uriine and Dry way,…

Chasm wrote:
Don't worry, I have a wife, I mean life, so don't be jealous!

Hmm, but for telling you a secret, I also have a girls hostel, but girls call me brother. But I feel it that it is life. Because girl or wife if someone have it in these times, then again I am sure he will not be able to discover Alchemy through the rest of his life, but if he involved in his search before getting married then in case he could find something.

These things will be good in those earlier days, when Nicholas Flamel was left his books selling shop, and house for many months, and was went for a long travel, to Spain with a hope to find a Jew, and then he was come back to home empty handed, I mean such hardships in those days a wife could endure, but now a days I think a wife or a girl want her proper status, she wants time, she want from you to earn money for her, in short she want from you to totally spend your life for her.

But I really don't know that what you are doing here, even you have a wife and childrens, I mean I don't know how you take your time for doing such things.

Moreover if we have a look at the very earlier time, then in those days one king had many many wifes, but now after that long history may be the conscious of a women is growing that now it is being changed to a far extent, when education, technology, revolution comes into play, then each individual has his own proper honor, dignity, and status, even it is a male or a female, in fact the difference b/w male and female is becoming smaller, not regarding to their gender but actually because of this race in which the modern world is running towards future.

So what I want to say, that time has been changed, I observe even more from the movies, which I don’t understand from the books. In fact I say that movie is also more like a book, where also involves a writer who write the scripts, and a whole crew and set, so a movie is more like a living book.

I was about to make a thread where I want to upload the movies which I have watched and where I found the secrets of Alchemy openly revealed.

Chasm wrote:
Gravism is just an elevated form of magnetism.

Agree, but is there any science who can explain that what is this Gravism, or what is this force of Magnetism, definitely there is no science, even not this google can provide you an answer. That's why it is called occult, and not like this where you can explain your reason of breaking of the vessel, which information can be read in the books of modern researchers.

Chasm wrote:
The occult is not modern per se. Language changes and those like Keely, Tesla and Russell have brought progressively, modernity to the occult sciences.

This is exactly what I was telling you above, thanks, you have taken their names by yourself, so it is very clear that they are not Alchemists, so how their theories become fit in the Alchemy of the Ancients, without discovering this science. Again this makes no sense to us.

Chasm wrote:
Jesus preached that there was no death. The modern explanation is that everything above and below, fractally, quantumly, however you wish to call it, possesses motion.

Still there is no Alchemical explanation, the first is ambiguous, while your second words are lack of reason.

Alchemy tells us the right source, origins of matter, cause of happening, time of event, and the reason of being here. It is not as simple as you can discover it after reading some of the modern books.

But I hope that you will or you should discover it, but still I don’t think, that you will discover this secret Science in your rest of life, because there is a problem I have seen in your brain, which everyone better know which now is expending more and more, and getting worse.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:45 pm

Chasm wrote:
Don't worry, I have a wife, I mean life, so don't be jealous!

Traveller wrote:
Hmm, but for telling you a secret, I also have a girls hostel, but girls call me brother. But I feel it that it is life. Because girl or wife if someone have it in these times, then again I am sure he will not be able to discover Alchemy through the rest of his life, but if he involved in his search before getting married then in case he could find something.
Ok, so you're  looked upon as some type of priest?  Shocked
Also, you feel that women are a burden on men, that a man can't achieve anything worthwhile if he has a woman  lol!

Traveller wrote:
These things will be good in those earlier days, when Nicholas Flamel was left his books selling shop, and house for many months, and was went for a long travel, to Spain with a hope to find a Jew, and then he was come back to home empty handed, I mean such hardships in those days a wife could endure, but now a days I think a wife or a girl want her proper status, she wants time, she want from you to earn money for her, in short she want from you to totally spend your life for her.
In this part of the world, as well as yours, women work. And what is wrong with a mutual, codependent relationship? I love that my wife values my time. I love to give it to her  Very Happy

Traveller wrote:
But I really don't know that what you are doing here, even you have a wife and childrens, I mean I don't know how you take your time for doing such things.

What things? Having a family? You don't approve? Wow!

Traveller wrote:
Moreover if we have a look at the very earlier time, then in those days one king had many many wifes, but now after that long history may be the conscious of a women is growing that now it is being changed to a far extent, when education, technology, revolution comes into play, then each individual has his own proper honor, dignity, and status, even it is a male or a female, in fact the difference b/w male and female is becoming smaller, not regarding to their gender but actually because of this race in which the modern world is running towards future.

Whatever you are saying here is no matter. I love women. I don't care if they are housewives or warriors. I love them all the same. I love their forms. Whether they prefer their own gender or both. It doesn't matter.

I don't need you to write 10 sentences to tell me that you're gender neutral or whatever. I don't really care.  Sleep  I tease you because you like to play these games. I'm a liberal at heart pal. cheers

Traveller wrote:
So what I want to say, that time has been changed, I observe even more from the movies, which I don’t understand from the books. In fact I say that movie is also more like a book, where also involves a writer who write the scripts, and a whole crew and set, so a movie is more like a living book. I was about to make a thread where I want to upload the movies which I have watched and where I found the secrets of Alchemy openly revealed..

Come on! Did you get this from the other forum? I've probably mentioned it here as well. TV is the new Guttenberg press...the new media.
Start the thread. I'll add some movies and series myself.
The television industry is rife with alchemic symbolisms.

Chasm wrote:
Gravism is just an elevated form of magnetism.

Traveller wrote:
Agree, but is there any science who can explain that what is this Gravism, or what is this force of Magnetism, definitely there is no science, even not this google can provide you an answer. That's why it is called occult, and not like this where you can explain your reason of breaking of the vessel, which information can be read in the books of modern researchers.

The science is called "Sympathetic Vibratory Physics." It's author is none other than John Ernst Worrell Keely. So stop assuming. You don't know anything about him nor his work. "Definitely there is no science." How are you so definite?  lol!
The occultists financed him and then stole his work. He died in 1895 so he's not as modern as you might think. If you'd like to know which book yo read, you may ask me! Also, if you'd like corroborating books that he himself used, you may ask this as well. study

Chasm wrote:
The occult is not modern per se. Language changes and those like Keely, Tesla and Russell have brought progressively, modernity to the occult sciences.

Traveller wrote:
This is exactly what I was telling you above, thanks, you have taken their names by yourself, so it is very clear that they are not Alchemists, so how their theories become fit in the Alchemy of the Ancients, without discovering this science. Again this makes no sense to us.

How, is what you need to figure out. Everything is one traveller. What does this mean to you? God breathed and all things and science came into existence. Are all philosophers Alchemists? Are all Alchemists philosophers?
Do you know all philosophers and Alchemists? You speak as though the world lives in a caste system of educated and not to be recognized uneducated.  Very Happy  Because of this, I will jab away at your elitist tenencies.  geek
And who is us???  lol!  you're the only one yapping brother. Oh, the farmer?
Come on!  jocolor

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:24 am

Chasm wrote:
You feel that women are a burden on men, that a man can't achieve anything worthwhile if he has a woman.

These are not my thinking but these are the facts, which reasons, and causes only in these modern times comes into play in a far more greater extent, as I was told you about the highly educated persons of this world, like Doctors, Engineers, PHDs, etc. They all are belong to such different sides that if someone embraces there then how he will be able to find the secret Art, which Art needs a whole life search for its complete understanding, isn't it ?

Chasm wrote:
In this part of the world, as well as yours, women work.

This is another topic which needs another good part of controversy in details, like I was went to meet last night to our neighbor, he has a big problem, he says his wife do a job, and she says to her husband to stay in home and don’t work and only take care of our childrens. And on this topic because she has a job, they daily fight, because on other side she also got a lot of ego, she never work in home, like as for cooking something, and after job when she come back to home, then she start commanding to her husband, so you are right, but these things also left many negative effects on their life, when in case women work and do a job. You need to watch many dramas, then in case you will realize this, what I am telling you here.

Chasm wrote:
What is wrong with a mutual, codependent relationship? I love that my wife values my time. I love to give it to her.

That’s why till yet, you have only discovered Uriine in your whole search, whole reading, and whole practice in this field of Alchemy. Because your other wife (Alchemy) needs time.

Chasm wrote:
Traveller wrote:

What things? Having a family? You don't approve? Wow!

Alchemy,…How you take your time for doing Alchemy.

Chasm wrote:
Whatever you are saying here is no matter. I love women. I don't care if they are housewives or warriors. I love them all the same. I love their forms. Whether they prefer their own gender or both. It doesn't matter. I don't need you to write 10 sentences to tell me that you're gender neutral or whatever. I don't really care.

Yes you are right I am Neutral, how do you see this third charge ? this is a main point where Spiritus Mundi dwells, that’s why when I think, work or watch, I see the things which your common eye can’t see anywhere. Just forget it, you will not understand.

But in those words I was not telling to degrade women, or not telling you that I don’t like her anymore, but I was telling you that when someone get engage in these affairs, then he will hardly spend his time in the discovery of this secret science.

And as regards to beauty then I daily watch, definitely she belongs to our pair, but I want to live in despair, and I also know according to the many alchemical books (sexual alchemy) that she can give me an elixir, but I want the real one not that one which after spending time with her for 1 and half year will becomes weak and left such bad effects which a person have to endure through the rest of his life (i.e. duties).

Chasm wrote:
Did you get this from the other forum?

No, I start understanding the secrets in movies two years ago when I discovered the true Art of Alchemy and got such a philosophical eye by the help of which I am going to beat all of the ancient philosophers, as well as to Fulcanelli. The problem I mentioned here, that it is not that they were not intelligent but the thing is where I will beat them, that they were not belong to this modern time, where modern sciences, technology and such things having their existence, by the help of which someone can perform such things which they never thought it before.

Chasm wrote:
The science is called "Sympathetic Vibratory Physics." It's author is none other than John Ernst Worrell Keely. So stop assuming. You don't know anything about him nor his work.

I have his book and of all the others, who's names you have mentioned here (of Tesla, of Boerhaave, of Russell) which I have yet to read, but about them I know one thing, which I told you that they will not be an Alchemist, so in case I asked you, how their words, and theories will lead us to a right road ?

Chasm wrote:
The occultists financed him and then stole his work.

Its really bad, I have a sympathy for him, but did he (keely) discovered the Art of Alchemy, and made the Philosophers Stone or any minor tincture which shows his practices in this field ?

Chasm wrote:
You speak as though the world lives in a caste system of educated and not to be recognized uneducated.

Exactly this is the case what I know, you just came here, and I will take you to a small village, there was a very uneducated person, who discovered the secrets of Alchemy after spending his whole life in this way, and now his son is the richest person of the whole district, “Raheem Yaar Khan”. I was shared his story earlier, he was hired many jewelers, for selling his gold, one of the person who live in the same village is a very close friend of mine, he told me the whole process that how he was discovered the secret, and the precious metal he was produced how much of pure quality it was, he told me that common gold need double amount of silver for mingling to balance its carats to make jewelry, but his produced precious metal need four times the greater quantity of silver to balance or gain its hard metallic form for making jewelry, he was told me, that when jewelers mingle silver in his gold then it was not lose carats. In the same way there are many places where you will learn as much knowledgeable things from that illiterate peoples when they talk about the secrets of Alchemy, they are uneducated in the modern world, but in truth their minds can understand such things, which the person of this highly educated world cannot tell you.

This is illiteracy, who knows what it is ? The persons of this modern world who feel them as successful, contrary to it I found my success behind the spoken words of those illiterate peoples, they always gave me a wonderful insights, the baggers, cobblers, milkmen, ranchmen, cattlemen, etc. these are the persons who even don’t have food to eat, now you tell me who is uneducated and who is educated ?

As you said,...

“Where the world lives in a caste system of educated and not to be recognized uneducated”.

But in regards to the educated then how much I observed that on one side they don’t know anything about these things of Alchemy, and on other side they even don’t like to talk about these things, and if someone want to tell something to them then they don’t have time to hear anything as they are working like a machine of making money, where they don’t want to waste their time in hearing such words.

Chasm wrote:
Are all philosophers Alchemists? Are all Alchemists philosophers?

But all of the modern Philosophers, who call them that they have achieved such a stage of a Philosopher, then they must try the experiments to prove their philosophy, otherwise these things have no value, or it will be an undemostrable philosophy which has no basis, and so may be wrong, and I also agree that not all the Alchemists were Philosophers, because they might have get the secrets from their alchemical clan, so they don’t go through all the way to the discovery of this secret science, by educating them in this way to become a philosopher, I have also mentioned many cases on the forum regarding such persons who was Alchemists but not a true Philosopher.

P.S. As far as I have realized then this secret Art needs a whole life search of a person in the pursuit and finding and discovering it, and then needs second persons life to accomplish it and to make it useful and to build such pyramids, where lies such secrets regarding this Art, which even our modern science after their long search couldn't able to understand yet and then further this Art needs the life of a third person, (from the same root) to enjoy this gift. This is a fact and reality, the story I shared above, it belongs to the same class, where first was a seeker and sought the Art in through all of his life, then his son accomplish it and make it useful (he produce an immense wealth) and then next his son is now enjoying the wealth and the inheritance what his elders has left for him, where now he is known as the richest man of the whole district of "Raheem Yaar Khan".

No one could deny this reality, and no one can say this that all these three things (searching for the discovery of this Art, and accomplishing and then to enjoy) all these things a one single person can achieve in his short life, which is clearly seems to be impossible, most especially in these modern times where everyone is working like a machine for performing his duties and don't have time to spend for the discovery of this secret lost Art, or either don't want to take a risk in this way of discovering a cave (darkness), where they start their search with a mind of impossibility, and with a mind as they are searching and discovering such a thing which already seems to be out of this world and not yet come into existence, that's why they spend their whole life in this curiosity, which make their task even more difficult and take them towards a long journey.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:59 am

Chasm jocolor
Do not shake your head too much.We hear the noise that makes the corpse of your last neuron that was left!. tongue
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 11:31 am

Hello E-thor, I want to ask you that are you familiar with Nicholas Flamel's Hieroglyphics, is your method also correlate with this enigmatical text.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mcrWKkhhQ2Q3iX0YqiLUGNRWR-rILDOD

And Chasm as you have achieved the level of understanding the symbolism, so will you guide me through these philosophical words which are written in details and as not obscure like any enigmatical diagrams, it is an Addendum by an anonymous Philosopher on the Aphorisms of Urbigerus,…

Anonymous wrote:
ADDENDUM in the Aphorisms of Urbigerus.

The Moon receives the cold Solar Rays of Light, and then rarefied atmosphere of the Moon probably concentrated those rays 'sufficiently to give a suitable warmth to its inhabitants, which must be greater when the Moon is between the Sun and the earth (new Moon) when they have summer, then in the opposite point - when the earth is between the Sun and the Moon (full Moon), when they have winter there.

These Lunar rays or Lunar light reflected on earth, are the humecting or imbibing universal Mercurial Nature, and when collected, produce cold and lunar humidity, which I myself have proved, and his Kenelen Digby before me. I believe this humidity (as the universal female) to be as necessary for the production of vegetables as the Solar Light, or worked or collected Light (warmth) the universal whole, which is the universal Sulfury Nature chiefly manifested in corporified Niter, but before that, in uncorporified Niter, as the universal Lunar Mercury is corporified in sea Salt, but both united in Vitriol for the generation of Marcasites, and in Antimony for metals.

The Solar rays of Light falling on the Moon are by then rarefied atmosphere of the Moon, much weakened and very little concentrated and collected, and therefore the Moon Light is cold and produces Lunar humidity, whilst our atmosphere being more watery and further extended from the earth, the Solar rays are more copiously collected and concentrated into heat, and even into burning flame, which cannot be done by the Moon rays, which on the contrary, produce cold and humidity.

Pure Lunar humidity or elementary Water is the universal Sulfur, or Mercury simplex Nature. The imbibing, humecting principle, of Nature Salt, Mercury, Water, Earth. As the Solar Light generates the Tinting, warming, maturating, sulfur Nature, Niter, Sulfur, Fire, Air; but when both act in concert, they are Mercury Nature duplicators, i.e., the wife married to her natural husband; Lunar cold humidity united with solar dryness; and by motion, collection and concentration, from thence occasioned or generated warmth and heat, which impregnating cold and Moon humidity, they become universalis duplicatus Star sive animatus.

The more you consider it without prejudice, forgetting that it is I who write this, you will find that I am right, and that my philosophy is founded on Nature's universal agent, which has a power to generate his once wife and his daughter by the medium of the Moon, and probably all the other Moon or satellites of Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus; for the sake of generating universal for their primary planetary worlds, for cooling humecting, and imbibing what the solar rays maturate and fix.

Real attentively the XL and XLI chapters of Job and you will find that Job describes the universal agent most nobly under the allegories of Behemoth, Chapter XL.19. as being the chief of the ways of God, at other times as manifested in spiritual and corporeal Niter. You will find that Job agrees with me in what I say.

Did not a stream of Fire proceed from the throne of the MOST HIGH? in Ezekiel and Daniel? Why could not those two prophets not find a better simile as proceeding immediately from God? Why not? because that stream of Fire is the chief of the ways of God, the Father of Light and Fire, of oxygen and hydrogen, of azot and of everything!

If you could divert the smoking nitrous acid in the red fumes of every drop of humidity which contains the universal acid, depend on it, that concentrated humid fire would escape and return to its first' invisible omnipresent state of universality, and go off in a flame. It is the Universal Aerial Solvent that holds it suspended in a liquid form, in Moon humidity, strongly impregnated with universal Solvent.

I am convinced, that whenever you can corporify Fire and fix it in a suitable magnet, for instance in Sun, you have the transmutation of metals and you may multiply it as you do elementary Fire, by its own principle. The principle itself wants no regeneration, because the chief of the ways of God wants no regeneration, because it is immortal and unmaterial and therefore can neither suffer nor die, but the magnet wherein you must handle and corporify and fix it, being Earth or Water, whether animal, vegetable, or universal must be regenerated by sufferings and death in order to resuscitate in a glorified Body. That the immortal principle of Fire and Light may be able permanently to dwell therein and to be multiplied therein, ad infinitum. Whilst at every multiplication, the glorified Earth is regenerated anew, until after the seventh it becomes a fixed corporified Fire in form of a Ruby Red Oil which gives Light in the dark and is the highest mystery attainable in Nature, and the highest possible purity in Nature.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:28 pm

Agricola wrote:
We hear the noise that makes the corpse of your last neuron that was left!.

I think we just don’t need to worry about it, because at least we have a hope that his discovery of alkaline neutral salt (of uriine) will save his last neuron.

Again Hurrah,...

lol!

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
You feel that women are a burden on men, that a man can't achieve anything worthwhile if he has a woman.

These are not my thinking but these are the facts, which reasons, and causes only in these modern times comes into play in a far more greater extent, as I was told you about the highly educated persons of this world, like Doctors, Engineers, PHDs, etc. They all are belong to such different sides that if someone embraces there then how he will be able to find the secret Art, which Art needs a whole life search for its complete understanding, isn't it ?
This is another topic which needs another good part of controversy in details, like I was went to meet last night to our neighbor, he has a big problem, he says his wife do a job, and she says to her husband to stay in home and don’t work and only take care of our childrens. And on this topic because she has a job, they daily fight, because on other side she also got a lot of ego, she never work in home, like as for cooking something, and after job when she come back to home, then she start commanding to her husband, so you are right, but these things also left many negative effects on their life, when in case women work and do a job. You need to watch many dramas, then in case you will realize this, what I am telling you here.

Traveller my friend. I completely disagree with your assessment of women. Let's just leave it at that. I've always said that you were bright, but in this sense, you are very backwards. This of course is just my opinion so take what I say with a grain of salt. Very Happy

Chasm wrote:
What is wrong with a mutual, codependent relationship? I love that my wife values my time. I love to give it to her.

Traveller wrote:
That’s why till yet, you have only discovered Uriine in your whole search, whole reading, and whole practice in this field of Alchemy. Because your other wife (Alchemy) needs time.

Traveller, buddy , just so that you are aware, I've studied the occult sciences since I was 25 as a hobby. I've enjoyed this time and had many adventures with women which complimented my journey. So your mindset is in my opinion unbalanced. I'll elaborate later.

Chasm wrote:
Whatever you are saying here is no matter. I love women. I don't care if they are housewives or warriors. I love them all the same. I love their forms. Whether they prefer their own gender or both. It doesn't matter. I don't need you to write 10 sentences to tell me that you're gender neutral or whatever. I don't really care.

Traveller wrote:
Yes you are right I am Neutral, how do you see this third charge ? this is a main point where Spiritus Mundi dwells, that’s why when I think, work or watch, I see the things which your common eye can’t see anywhere. Just forget it, you will not understand.

How inspiring! Your "neutrality". Clarify for me IF you'd like; Are you a hermophrodite? Do you feel this way in body and mind? It matters little to me really. I just find it so obtuse that you would suggest that your neutrality makes you more receptable to Divine Providence. It's laughable because you don't have a philosophic eye as demonstrated thus far.

Traveller wrote:
And as regards to beauty then I daily watch, definitely she belongs to our pair, but I want to live in despair, and I also know according to the many alchemical books (sexual alchemy) that she can give me an elixir, but I want the real one not that one which after spending time with her for 1 and half year will becomes weak and left such bad effects which a person have to endure through the rest of his life (i.e. duties).

I'm almost offended by your comment, but I just take it that you're being honest about yourself. This is good!  cheers

Chasm wrote:
Did you get this from the other forum?

Traveller wrote:
No, I start understanding the secrets in movies two years ago when I discovered the true Art of Alchemy and got such a philosophical eye by the help of which I am going to beat all of the ancient philosophers, as well as to Fulcanelli. The problem I mentioned here, that it is not that they were not intelligent but the thing is where I will beat them, that they were not belong to this modern time, where modern sciences, technology and such things having their existence, by the help of which someone can perform such things which they never thought it before.

Nice, so you truly are inspired! cheers  Good for you pal. You see, my study of Keely and Tesla and Russel, all came before alchemy. Once I had a strong command of the occult, which took up far more time than alchemy, this royal art was revealed to me. If you've managed to trace my posts, you will see that my apparent awakening, occurred in 2012.

In any case, I have plans to use what I've learned from the 3 Giants to surpass anything that you can possibly conceive, and I'm already ahead of you.  Razz

Chasm wrote:
The science is called "Sympathetic Vibratory Physics." It's author is none other than John Ernst Worrell Keely. So stop assuming. You don't know anything about him nor his work.

Traveller wrote:
I have his book and of all the others, who's names you have mentioned here (of Tesla, of Boerhaave, of Russell) which I have yet to read, but about them I know one thing, which I told you that they will not be an Alchemist, so in case I asked you, how their words, and theories will lead us to a right road ?

You may have the books, but you haven't read them, so you can't comment. These giants weren't alchemists, but they were deep thinkers.
Their philosophies are the same as the alchemists, but you won't understand until you read the books. Then perhaps you won't ask me such shallow questions about them. They are great men. When you speak lowly of them, it's offensive!

Chasm wrote:
The occultists financed him and then stole his work.

Traveller wrote:
Its really bad, I have a sympathy for him, but did he (keely) discovered the Art of Alchemy, and made the Philosophers Stone or any minor tincture which shows his practices in this field ?

See my above comment. The electrical grid would not exist were it not for Tesla. Antigravity wouldn't be if not for Keely.

Chasm wrote:
You speak as though the world lives in a caste system of educated and not to be recognized uneducated.

Traveller wrote:
Exactly this is the case what I know, you just came here, and I will take you to a small village, there was a very uneducated person, who discovered the secrets of Alchemy after spending his whole life in this way, and now his son is the richest person of the whole district, “Raheem Yaar Khan”. I was shared his story earlier, he was hired many jewelers, for selling his gold, one of the person who live in the same village is a very close friend of mine, he told me the whole process that how he was discovered the secret, and the precious metal he was produced how much of pure quality it was, he told me that common gold need double amount of silver for mingling to balance its carats to make jewelry, but his produced precious metal need four times the greater quantity of silver to balance or gain its hard metallic form for making jewelry, he was told me, that when jewelers mingle silver in his gold then it was not lose carats. In the same way there are many places where you will learn as much knowledgeable things from that illiterate peoples when they talk about the secrets of Alchemy, they are uneducated in the modern world, but in truth their minds can understand such things, which the person of this highly educated world cannot tell you.

How true! This is a great story! It's also the story of some of the greatest minds in history. I myself do not possess a formal education and my children are schooled from home. I envy that you live so close to a community alive with the tradition of alchemy. It's wonderful to hear.  Very Happy

Traveller wrote:
This is illiteracy, who knows what it is ? The persons of this modern world who feel them as successful, contrary to it I found my success behind the spoken words of those illiterate peoples, they always gave me a wonderful insights, the baggers, cobblers, milkmen, ranchmen, cattlemen, etc. these are the persons who even don’t have food to eat, now you tell me who is uneducated and who is educated ?

Right now you are speaking my language. We are on the same wavelength here. These commoners are richer in the knowledge of real things than many of the so called educated. I spoke to you with a tone that was condescending to the notion that the educated are somehow special, on the contrary, they are very limited in practice and in mind. Which begs me to ask, why have you portrayed yourself as a proponent of "higher education"?

Traveller wrote:
And as you said:

chasm369 wrote:
Where the world lives in a caste system of educated and not to be recognized uneducated”.

But in regards to the educated then how much I observed that on one side they don’t know anything about these things of Alchemy, and on other side they even don’t like to talk about these things, and if someone want to tell something to them then they don’t have time to hear anything as they are working like a machine of making money, where they don’t want to waste their time in hearing such words.

I'm still following and still agreeing. Imagine that!  Very Happy

Chasm wrote:
Are all philosophers Alchemists? Are all Alchemists philosophers?

Traveller wrote:
But all of the modern Philosophers, who call them that they have achieved such a stage of a Philosopher, then they must try the experiments to prove their philosophy, otherwise these things have no value, or it will be an undemostrable philosophy which has no basis, and so may be wrong, and I also agree that not all the Alchemists were Philosophers, because they might have get the secrets from their alchemical clan, so they don’t go through all the way to the discovery of this secret science, by educating them in this way to become a philosopher, I have also mentioned many cases on the forum regarding such persons who was Alchemists but not a true Philosopher.

These moderns are more theoreticists than anything. You're correct, much of what they say has little value. And yes, some learn this art undeservingly and don't have a strong philosophy. So we agree!

Traveller wrote:
P.S. As far as I have realized then this secret Art needs a whole life search of a person in the pursuit and finding and discovering it, and then needs second persons life to accomplish it and to make it useful and to build such pyramids, where lies such secrets regarding this Art, which even our modern science after their long search couldn't able to understand yet and then further this Art needs the life of a third person, (from the same root) to enjoy this gift. This is a fact and reality, the story I shared above, it belongs to the same class, where first was a seeker and sought the Art in through all of his life, then his son accomplish it and make it useful (he produce an immense wealth) and then next his son is now enjoying the wealth and the inheritance what his elders has left for him, where now he is known as the richest man of the whole district of "Raheem Yaar Khan".

Again, a wonderful story. You have devoted your entire life in this pursuit.
Admittedly you have not yet achieved it. You practice abstainence I assume to focus your thoughts and energies...forfeiting the pleasures of the flesh; This is admirable. But honestly, knowing the reality of the clan story, that the goal has spanned 2 generations, are you so certain that the secret which your friend from the village thinks he has, will be divulged to you? You have practiced your entire life and even now you are not yet there. You are relying on the discovery of a friend. Are you so sure that your not wishful thinking? I hope not!

Traveller wrote:
No one could deny this reality, and no one can say this that all these three things (searching for the discovery of this Art, and accomplishing and then to enjoy) all these things a one single person can achieve in his short life, which is clearly seems to be impossible, most especially in these modern times where everyone is working like a machine for performing his duties and don't have time to spend for the discovery of this secret lost Art, or either don't want to take a risk in this way of discovering a cave (darkness), where they start their search with a mind of impossibility, and with a mind as they are searching and discovering such a thing which already seems to be out of this world and not yet come into existence, that's why they spend their whole life in this curiosity, which make their task even more difficult and take them towards a long journey.

I certainly will not call you a liar! But I'm not of the belief that my son will have to carry on any search. I truly expect much different things from life.
Further, I'm not one of those looking to benefit from a friend who will discover the art to me. I believe that all things come to those who know what it is that they desire in the proper time.
And Traveller, this was a nice post, the best you've made in a while. Thanks for sharing this story.  cheers

Regards.

@ Agricola,

lol! I thought you were the other part of "us".  So, how's that "flick of the wrist" working for ya? Very Happy Takes a lot of neurons to figure that one huh? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 4:41 pm

@Chasm,
I only tell you what my flick of the wrist can bring:
 THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 7 9138034-triangular-nuclear-warning-sign-with

No philosopher of the p**s can ever get there,because it takes so many neurons, to understand how it works; and unfortunately your last one just died!
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 3:50 am

Chasm wrote:
I'm not of the belief that my son will have to carry on any search.

Then in case there will be two conditions, first that you are not satisfied with your disgusting discovery of Uriine, so in case how you will give this gift to your Son ?

Definitely you will not like it that your Son will be in future also discussing to another Traveller and proving that the subject of his father was RIGHT. When you yourself cannot prove it.

Second condition is when someone hand over this Art (I mean real Art not the mystery of Uriine) to his son, then it means the search of his whole life has now reached to a certain level where he want to progress and go further, and don’t want to waste his 30 years of long search by the help of which he has now reached to a state of enlightenment.

Chasm wrote:
You have devoted your entire life in this pursuit.

I haven’t spent my whole life in this search, but I have spent my 12 years for the discovery of this Art, and there are many other stories not only this one.

Chasm wrote:
But honestly, knowing the reality of the clan story, that the goal has spanned 2 generations, are you so certain that the secret which your friend from the village thinks he has, will be divulged to you.

Yes actually the person who told me this story, his father has also spent much part of his life in discovering this Art who also lives in the same village, he was said that at first the Alchemist was demonstrated the transmutation many times in front of his father and so in result after observing and witnessing these things his father was also involved in the discovery of this Art, so that's why his father knows some of the details of the method which was used by the Alchemist,...

The story he was told me, it is this,…

Traveller wrote:
There is a very interesting story of a village, where two friends were working to find out the mysteries of Alchemy, they never succeed at last their whole age nearly comes to an end, then one day, first friend decides to tell everything to his son about his whole life search, his son was very smart, he understood the mystery, but he hides it from his own father and also from his father's friend and never reveal it to them (this statement the villagers said about his son), and if still we visit that village, then we need to travel miles miles away to just overlook all the property that boy was made after understanding that mystery. According to the statements of the villagers, he was successful in making a very powerful tincture for transmutation, they said, that he lock him up in a room, at the time when he was working on his discovery and never allow anyone to come inside the room, and when at the morning he opens the door, then the whole room was filled with a huge bars of shining Gold, a person told me that he used a cheap metal in the form of a thick rods, and then apply something on it, as the tincture works the metal starts to convert until the whole rod will be of pure gold.

The person who told me this story, is living in the same village, last time he was inviting me, that I visit him again, and then he will tell me more things. He was said, that the Artist was made an immense wealth, that if his 7 generations are using it without doing any work, then it will be suffice for all of them.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7