The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Friend Nick

Go down 
+2
kevinpaw123
bluefloor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Our Friend Nick Empty
PostSubject: Our Friend Nick   Our Friend Nick Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:28 am

Unfortunately it is true, we have lost Nick. He died May 24 of an appearant "drug" overdose of some kind, most likely from some concoction that he had made. The toxicology report will not be in for a few weeks. I am talking to his family and will keep the forum informed.

Yes we must keep the forum going. As Kirk has said maybe it is paid through the end of the year, but we must find out. We will keep this forum going in honor of Nick and his work. What a horrible loss for us. This changes my life drastically. All the things I though we were going to accomplish.. and with Nick. We have lost not only a great friend and person, but also all of the help he could have given us in this work of alchemy.

I intend to do all I can to keep this forum running and open it up to the new members that may have been waiting but never got a chance to join us.

So God bless Nick and all of us, I am so sorry it has happened this way. I will keep the forum informed with what I find.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

Our Friend Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Friend Nick   Our Friend Nick Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:17 pm

It has been a rough couple days. It is so hard to believe that it is a reality that Nick is gone. There has been some interest expressed to send money to help out his family. I thought this was a great idea and will talk to them to see how they want to handle it. Also they have agreed to send me his notes in which should be some parts of his unpublished books. If it is I will make sure to publish them for all of us who have been wanting it. Also, It take me some patients to do computer work, but I can see about taking over the Admin role on this forum so we can be sure that we are paid up and have our place to talk and share work.

Justin
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Our Friend Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Friend Nick   Our Friend Nick Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Justin,

Thanks for keeping us informed. Sounds like you're doing a great job coordinating things.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

Our Friend Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Friend Nick   Our Friend Nick Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:05 pm

I am sure many have questions, so I will post here what I know. I hope this is in the highest respect to Nick. No I absolutely do not think Nick oversosed himself on purpose. He had problems sure, but I don't think he would do that. If not for himself I am sure he wanted to live to fulfill his high claims to us. I will say this is just so wierd. We know how smart Nick was about the dangers of any of these things that he might have been working with.

The only way I can get around this is that we know from his posts that Nick was wrestling with powerful demons brought on supposedly by a powerful elixir that he had made. And when he ran out of it he went through withdrawls he describled as being 1000 times worse than heroin.

I do know that Nick was messing with some very dangerous things in the very end. I did not like the road he was taking going to radioactive materials (from smoke detectors) and mercury but I just figured that he was going where the latest cutting edge took him. There were also syringes found in his room. I found a post of his that can be found by googling Nick Collette and colloidal gold that is a review for a product on amazon.com where he is highly praising the intra veinous use of colloidal gold. So in combination with all the other dangerous things he was working with it seems he might have also been injecting colloidal gold and or his gold elixir.

I am left with alot to sort out.

More later..

Justin

jhstrong1976(at)yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Our Friend Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Friend Nick   Our Friend Nick Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:51 am

Justin thanks for all the information ( unfortunately, tragically true) that yuo giving thanks
Yes continue the alchemical work together in memory of Nik You are absolutely right that I also think the best way to remember and do honor him memory to our dear friend Nik and therefore continue to be a forum to study and transcribe study and publish his new extremely important writings as he wanted (and how he was going to do books ascension etc) and all along and try to study and put it (with the appropriate and necessary care and precautions ) in concrete operativity ant this sure is the better way for do honor him memory

for anything (in my possibilities) i am at disposal

fraternally alexbr

I put my email here:

alebr77@yahoo.it

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

Our Friend Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Friend Nick   Our Friend Nick Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:53 am

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your efforts in keeping the Forum informed, as well it informs those
who follow the site as well. And nice you've made personal contact with the Family, showing how people unknown his relations do care.

I can help you with how to keep the site up and running, and will email details to your personal @dress.

Nick will be remembered
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

Our Friend Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Friend Nick   Our Friend Nick Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:55 pm

I have been thinking about all this stuff. I have been inspired to continue. I would like
to take over the admin role of this forum, to keep us together, keep us working share
research, and honor Nick and his work. Of course it would be a horrible shame to let
the wave of excitement that he has created fade away.

With that I want to tell everybody why I am here, why have I spent so much time following Nick
and hoping
that the things of alchemy are true. I have spent much of my life studying and experiencing
what I like to call special energy or subtle energy as it is already known. It is special
because it is not any of the types of energy we know about. It is not elelctricty or heat or
fire or magnetism or the normal types of biological energy. It is the kind our chakras are
made out of. I am fully convinced through personal experience that this is true, there is a
different special type of energy that builds up in our bodies. For about the last ten years I
have been becomming more and more aware of the fact that I can do some small miracles. Changing
the weather has been the main one.

I have by now done it hundreds of times and it is just a very
much accepted fact to me that I know how to do this. It is fairly simple. I have learned that
if I just push on my energy, like I am flexing trying to push this energy out of my chest into
the ground in the direction of the sun it will make the sun more intense. Weather is pretty
simple, it works on just two principles, heating and cooling. Heating caused by the sun and
cooling either by a lack of the sun or a layer of clouds shielding the surface from this heat.

There is a point that happens where these two are balanced just perfectly and just a little push will
take the weather in the direction of clear and hot or rainy overcast and cool. It is at these
times and only at these times that I can actually tell that I am making a difference because
there is actually real time second to second feedback that I can see. And if I push hard enough
at these times the changes can last for days. When the weather has alot of momentum behind it
I can push my energy out all I want and it makes no change because it is like a drop in the
ocean. I have also found that I can create a cooling effect. This is done by trying to stifle
the sun and also do something that feels like I am pulling a cover over my head, which in this
case would be a covering of water, clouds.

I have come to know this experience quite well and it turns out that everybody does it, it is
just that I am one of the only ones I know about that knows I'm doing it. We I am around other
people I can feel their energy and thoughts doing it. Really I can just see the changes in the
weather and I can tell when it was coming from them.

There are other small "miracles" or events but the only one I will describe now is that my spirit
will pick songs on my i-pod for me when it is on random. I say it is my spirit and not me
because I have found that is done by something I have come to know is call the passive will. That
means if you try to do it it won't work. If you kind of try not to do it it will work. My
higher self, spirit, will also use this mechanism to communicate with me and play songs according
to my mood. Again this has happened to me so many times by now that it is beyond doubt.
Other researchers have found that random number generators are some of the easiest things to
influence with these intention type energies like the "black box" at princeton that reacted hugely
even 4 hours before 9/11.

The only real importance these things have given me is a couple things. One is that like Nick
claimed to have, I have concrete proof that these type of energies that we are looking for,
exist.

I know from Wilhelm Reich with his discovery of orgone that these energies wander around the atmosphere
and can be collected. They come in both positive, that can heal the body and restore energy, and
negative that will drain energy and make you sick. Through his research it can be used to do
cloud busting. These energies are the sexual type energies that make our bodies and lives go, a
kind of Holy Spirit.

With these and the fact that so many have written so much about the same type of alchemy experiments, I
do think there is hope that as Nick has said, there is a way to collect this energy and have it stored
in a minimum of matter. So I am ready to move forward with this work, first figuring out the
computer stuff and dontaion button so we can have a website. I am very happy to have your help,
the dedicated members and guests of this forum and followers of Nick's work. Those that have,
thank you for communicating with me. I will be sure to open up the forum to those that want to join
as soon as I am able.

more later,

Justin

jhstrong1976(at)yahoo.com

Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

Our Friend Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Friend Nick   Our Friend Nick Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:14 pm

It just keeps getting wierder. After talking to Nick's sister, I have found out that not only did Nick post in this forum "before I die this year" she said she also found in his writings that he had heard from his spirit guide that he would be gone befor the 4th of July.
Back to top Go down
lyrebird

lyrebird

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Our Friend Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Friend Nick   Our Friend Nick Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:56 am

bluefloor wrote:
It just keeps getting wierder. After talking to Nick's sister, I have found out that not only did Nick post in this forum "before I die this year" she said she also found in his writings that he had heard from his spirit guide that he would be gone befor the 4th of July.

That is very strange.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Our Friend Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Friend Nick   Our Friend Nick Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:34 am

i think it's cool.
in history there are accounts of people who were told by god of their upcoming death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Friend Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Friend Nick   Our Friend Nick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Friend Nick
Page 1 of 1