The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I sincerely dont know how to say this

Go down 
+10
Kirk
bluefloor
cocojambo
alexbr
alkem5161
seasalt
Aboveasbelow
artephius
AmonD
SunWukong
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-02-01

I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Interesting post and your right....Its not just the things that are dissolved by these processes that bring the work alive plus it openes the body of the metal used because the properties of this change during the work for the final stage.The liquids are prepaired in certain ways as to extract these properties that fill in the final stage its true form.Without this matter and the chemical processes being done the spirit will die in the work and it will fail.I will stop there for now
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:30 pm

Yes matter is condensed energy. But there is more to the picture than this. We have a spirit and this spirt has the power of manifesting things for us in our life. It is a creator, guided by our thoughts but also by its own design. There are substances we can take that will strengthen the conduit between this creating spirit and us, so much so that it makes it hard to even live because we instantly manifest whatever it is that we are thinking about. Even fears. We may not be ready for this.. but

My only point is that true reality is more complicated and glorious than just E=mc2 energy slowing down into matter. True higher energies are about creation power and getting closer to god. Having the ability to manifest our thoughts into physical reality to a more and more powerful level. Imagine being able to manifest a beatiful lake on a sunny day, or just being able to bilocate there. That is the reality of higher energies.

It is true that an understanding of the kabalah tree of life is a great teacher of how this works in our world. Currently we have only very very limited access to these abilities, and as the tree shows, we are blocked consciously from a higher experience.

The levels of matter ascending toward god are being called densities. Currently we are living in 3rd density. When our world ascends into 4th density, as it was created and is destined to do, all matter and even the shape of spacetime changes. We will have (supposedly) bodies that are see through, only about 15 pounds, and we will have a much higher abilty to manifest our thought.

I now believe strongly that these 'density' levels correspond to levels of multiplication of the stone. The similarity is impossible to miss. With density levels you (and all matter) become more subtle and full of light and weigh less with higher godlike powers. As the stone is multiplied, it becomes more subtle, until it gives off light, and is then so subtle that it will pass through a glass container.
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Its going to be interesting the things that this can do.Some used it to heal wounds in battle Paracelsus did he claimed to have it in his sword he mad with a secret compartment in the hilt marked with the azoth.He claimed it healed wounds because its very energy was in the blood as well its what helps heal the cuts we have in are body it like super heals it fast i guess from the notes i have.They called this the "Quintessence" it was a substance once ingested would ignite the soul and the body.Hermes wrote a book on the quintessence if your interested email me and i will email you a copy of it to better understand the substance i'm trying to hint at and if u read this book i think it will healp.Email me at drgn99991@yahoo.com for the book and i will get back to u.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:45 pm

That is not to say that cheimical compounds do not have their role in making these things. But the end result, if it is alchemy, I believe, will look like the change in matter I described.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:03 pm

I have read of the quintessence, thank you.

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:56 am

Shocked ......

One thing I will not do, and I refuse to do, is go into my personal perspective of alchemy nor will I go into the spiritual side for the fact its very hard to legitimately prove and or duplicate... also the spiritual side is where people end of dead....

These energies need to be captured into a "body" and even in spiritual scriptures the body is basically a vessel to house the spirit... elixir is no different

Knowing what bodies can house the best spirit can yield you the best elixir

Last but not least you all need to take into account what elixir your making

the one from dew? (the most annoying process of all)

animal kingdom? (hair, eggs, bone, blood, animal excrement, fertilizers)

planet kingdom? (wine, herbs, fruits)

mineral kingdom? (made from mineral ore, stones, and many mineral species)

or the one that's all 3 plant, animal and mineral?

the blessed oil?

the philosophies BEHIND making stones out of each kingdom is what is different behind them, and why there are different processes however the process literally has 1 root, because all is to have said to spring from 1 and everything is the world is just an adaption of this 1 substance

no matter what theories you want to throw out, it doesn't not outweigh the practical philosophies behind each stone

the most notable one is the mineral stone

if you read enough of the books they explicitly explain how all your really doing is putting a mineral ore back into its own water (philosophical mercury) and finishing what nature started, all mineral ores are trying to be gold and are all truly imperfections of gold, by the power of nature and the skill of the artist to mimic nature you can bring a mineral ore to a higher perfect than gold and for this reason you can tinge any metal in to gold... and when they say "metal" they really mean the ore not the purified metal because those are only dead metals while fresh mineral ores are still "living"

there is a spiritual side of alchemy... but spirits can do nothing without a body to operate in (as is explained in some book I forgot)

But why argue about crack pot spiritual theories when..... this is what the books say?

Understand one thing im NOT doing is giving you my own theories, my own perspective, or my own belief on alchemy, but im merely repeating what many alchemist have said... everything I have ever said on this forum can be researched, verified and freely searchable

so until any of you can display and prove the spiritual stuff you believe in I would suggest not bringing it up in fear of misleading someone into error, while there were many spiritual people in alchemy who accomplished nothing... the most PRACTICAL people seemed to have accomplished the most not only in alchemy, but in life and made major contributions to society

And last but not least me being practical is what allowed me to actually create something that has healing properties that were so amazing, its the main reason why I believe the elixir is possible or otherwise I wouldn't believe it at all if it wasn't for my own experience creating multiple philosophical Mercuries and experiencing their effects I wouldn't even have given the idea of the philosophers stone the time of day, which in the beginning I actually didn't study

Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi every one

SALE NATURA GREEN SALT : method Glauber-Ternan / SunW *

About the secret of the famous  Salt Natura made by nito + coal and deliquescence and antimony etc of method Gglauber-Ternan and friend simpatic reticente SunW lol

this secret very well known and very erroneously attributed to Federico Gualdi salt that after the union with the coal  became a nitre  fix and a becaone a carbonate of potassium with a very beatibull color green as all the photos of the salt green of the frien Simpatic reticete SunW see well :

Mer Gen 23, 2013 1:26 pm http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t410p60-i-sincerely-dont-know-how-to-say-this

and also see all the  the post about it in this forum of the friend Zosimo on experimet of it

So as friend FTRL say :

No secret is valid, because no man can live in freedom with secrecy. For wisdom is the god of freedom and freedom from secrecy, is the light to bring eternal unity with self.

My best regards alexbr

PS

Glauber ( which  by many was considered a figure of alchemist very controversial ) about this write in large form about 20 page in him work Miraculum Mundi in the chapter universal medicine where him give a long  description NB this long write of Glauber on Universal Medicine potable gold is only theorical ( anche if these writing of Glauber some sentence very clear that indication the base of pratice as to es: Seeing it is nothing else but fixed Nitre-as also glauber use for make him elixir etc with same method with a little variation different es :salt mirabilis
-solfato di sodkio etc ) and also give many indication use and effect of it in the 3  kingdoms es : hair growth rejuvenation cures for all hill trasmutation etc. but is true ??? Glauber say real the true ???
for see this description of Glauber see file RAMS digital collection
glauber complete work with iside part I Miraculun Mundi the chapter universal medicine

experiment with method Glauber-Ternan

We 20 yars ago we made this method glaber-Ternan ( we try it because intrigued on this method that was found in 1689 in the hand of the qeen (2  to page in latin send her by Samuel forbergen sa the quen have a log ask also a glauber that never anwer her)  caterina of svezia that the queen was reading the same evening he die  ) but not extraordinary ettect as say Glauber etc BUT maybe in old past we have mystache some part so now we try again made it .

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

PS""
* SunW I hope you change your opinion of go way and you rest with us but with a one different attitude and so open you and sharing with all as your hypothetical discovery and your hypothetical decode traditional and your creative hypothesis and result chimical/ alchemical because a part cause your character and your unfortunately irrational reactions an imposition  and that you know well why it.... and that it leads to many many many misunderstandings unfortunately.. You're a good guy and you have a good heart and for understand all ..it .. is enough see well your facebook that is also very real simpatic and very agreeable and funny

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:15 pm; edited 47 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:19 pm

'
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:32 am

coal and niter....thats is not how i made it unfortunate many salts give a green -_-
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:00 am

Hi SunWong
very very welcome back dear simpatico reticent SunWong friend ( i am true real and true very happy for this, and i hope that now you change attitude an scharnig open with all as your ypotheticals discoverys sure intersting for all us imho that your contribution open and without secrets would be very interesting and important for all ) sure thera are may salt that became green sure OK

BUT dear reticent friend SunW in the practice of Glauber ( which by many was considered a figure of chimical/alchemist ? very controversial ) that you have quote many tine is that with only some variant dry way or whet way (see also about this variant the book compendium alchemical ed kessinger) but all thise salts are used Always with coal to used to fixed various salts in dittefen way but based to very similar process es : salis mirabilis ( solfate sodium ) sea salt , tartar or niter , potassim carbonate etc and this as the salt that glauber don say ( as you say in post ) in him miraculm mundi par I that gave inside of it the writtten medicina universali-poptable gold Rams digital edition
and this is alchaest of medicina universalis of Glauber are by the source and is very similar in the bases of indication alchemical and crypyocal ? the of alkaest of Paracelse with niter and coal with a litle more manipulation as we already see in past post

BUT
NB All of these always we must test test test and still test and dimostration and if is funcion or not Always one thing is what writing glauber etc on the elixir and stone ph and it effect BUT one thing if is functions if in true really does make : hair grow younger and cure serious illness ???and this is the

NB
and this is the basis for any serious research and experimentation alchemical (of all chemical practices Alwhether they are practices of the instructions by glauber-terden etc ( and so not toy please dear friend reticent ) if are that of glauber as say in post these are sure it) or other not of glauber ( and even more is valid for glauber and its universal medicine alkaest elixir etc see that by many was considered a figure of chemical/alchemist? very controversial ) and therefore We are looking forward and look forward to the test of facts and commissioning and effectiveness in work or nullity of those who will put in place the instructions received in advance in exchange for arsenic ect therefore we are confident to do with curiosity all the attention and all the results that necessarily occur only incontrovertibly and unquestionably those affirmed and reported .

anyhow very very welcome back dear simpatico reticent SunWong welcome back

my best regards alexbr

ps
as proof of what above here ad one small extrat of book compendiun alchemici tithed : liquor alkaest glauber to it liquor he added to extract the metals antimony etc etc this process is with nitro but he did well in his write this also with his salt mirabilis sodium sulphate to wath salis mitabilis and alkaest made to it he glauber attributed at it extraordinary virtues ? (also for this see book compendiun alchemical ) but we must see if true? Always check ? and also made it with sea salt, tartar, potassium carbonate, etc.

by compendiun alchemici ed kessiger:

A Preparation of the Alkahestic Liqour (GLAUBER, Part II., p.98, b.)

Take of pure saltpetre, and such as is free from all common salt, one pound, put it into a well-burnt pot
or crucible, and set the cover on; place it in a wind furnace, urge it so long with coals that it may attain
unto redness, and all the nitre flow. Now throw in a little powder of good charcoal, so that it burns
away at the expense of the saltpetre.
This coal-powder being consumed (converted into carbonic acid), throw in some more of the same, and proceed thus by casting on coal-powder till the said coal-powder no longer shall make fire with the nitre, and the nitre shall appear of a greenish and sky colour. Then pour it out molten into a heated recipient, and allow it to cool. Beat this salt to a powder, and put it into a glass, or else set it in some moist, cool place, and in a short time it will run to a clear and fiery liquor, which bottle and keep for use.

here also a similar process but used for this salis mirabilis of glauber is very curious detail in this process and to note are to be noted the various changes of matter that are obtained

A Red Carbuncle Prepared from Charcoal and Sal Mirabile

Melt two or three ounces of sal mirabile in some pot or crucible, and throw in a piece of wood-coal or charcoal. Put on the cover, and let the mixture flow for half an hour, or an entire hour, so that the salt may dissolve as much of the coal as it can, and may leave the rest of it undissolved. Then pour out the matter, and there appears a red stone of salt, which has a hot taste, as most alkaline salts are found to have.
This red carbuncle, being dissolved in water, yields a green solution, which, being filtered and let stand for some hours, appears of a white colour, and, on further standing, acquires a yellowish colour. One drop thereof gilds over an imperial even as sulphur does, if it be therein put.
If any acid be poured into the white solution of the coals, and that little by little, until the alkaline salt be neutralised, a sediment will precipitate in the form of a white powder, which, separated from the salt, and washed and dried, burns away, and answers exactly to the mineral sulphur.
Another Mode of Demonstration
Take the red carbuncle out of the melting-pot, beat it into a fine powder, and mix therewith half its weight of sal ammoniac, powdered. Draw off by a glass retort, so that the sal ammoniac may bring over with it the said sulphur. Wash off this red matter with ordinary water.
Yet Another
First of all, exactly melt the coals by the sal mirabile in a melting-pot, so that the salt be accurately
alkalizated by the coals, and taste sharp. Now treat the powdered mass with anhydrous alcohol, and
put the glass to digest in hot sand. Well shake the vessel now and then, so that the spirit of wine may
Property Of The Heredom trust - Unclassified

extract the sulphur, and leave the salt untouched. The alcohol becomes as red as blood. Exhaust the matter with fresh spirit. Now distil the extract, and there results a sweet oil of a blood-red colour, an excellent medicine of sweet odour and taste, and little inferior to that named potable gold. This oil has its use in Alchemy as well as Medicine.

(NB
glauber was considered a figure of chemical/alchemist ? very controversial and various historians describe him always very ill and died bad So ....)

so all this must try try always around and always test the results and especially detect if testing seriously these processes we obtain the results of the treatment of serious diseases regeneration and long life are indiati from Glauber et if not all of these are just pure chemical processes absolutely inconclusive

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:01 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:10 am

Yeah,
L'Abbe de Ternan was a priest who gave this secret to his landlord and that published an historical text about Gualdi's life with the explanation of the mentioned path; so it seems to be Gualdi's own instruction.

Glauber and Le Febvre explain that better but, remember, that the alkahest made out of Exclamation should dissolve an already prepared glass of antimony, yellow or red. Google the yellow one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I sincerely dont know how to say this
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5