The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I sincerely dont know how to say this

Go down 
+10
Kirk
bluefloor
cocojambo
alexbr
alkem5161
seasalt
Aboveasbelow
artephius
AmonD
SunWukong
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi every body

I answer briefly because unfortunately I have to leave immediately for a few days but in that time I connect I can but I have here with me the various documents when I get back will take up work immediately that I was developing

NOW someone here says that while experiencing nobody has succeeded in nothing is not exactly how the method of Petri Murien various dew magnets (various magnets taken from many different materials as very clearly as say the Golden Rosa Cross of 1700 in their manuscripts with their instruction internal of the Thesaurorum Thesaurorum **) Work Petri Murien that everything I posted
Now therefore of my friends I work with have been in Africa, India and South America by the method of Petri Murien an elixir that features red oil (I do this, I picture it and as soon as I find the right place) but there is also to say that the same experiments made in Italy France England Greece and in Europe in generally not happens

NOE because this is perhaps due to pollution as Atorene says in his excellent book in the chapter on the laboratory contaminations that may bring the failure of any alchemical work the dew etc is not what is in the 1700 and the electrical pollution etc. affect it and on many other subjects of the work now is to say also that the description of the Rose Cross of 1700 damage in their internal documents of the dew is really (which soon will attach here the translation of the document) indicating their particular I implored him over to pick it up (midnight) to accurately describe their dew is as white as milk and has a consistency similar greasy as an oil and oil i in Europe I have never found anything but in the Amazon tropical forest and in similar places I saw it is now the problem so it would make our strong and active and dew
(was on what was also studying and experimenting with SunWukong before he was afflicted of strange illness of the alchemical secret illness from which we hope to be finally healed.)

in response and a strange feedback more old in the century XIX to what see the expressing of Tifferau scientific and transmutation of metals into gold that could perfectly several times using the concentration of the sun and the climate of Mexico Mexico
but the same experiments made ​​Pargi Europe did not lead to the same results everything was brought back to Paris Academy of Sciences and published in the text
L'or et la transmutation des métaux: mémoires et conférences / par G. Théodore Tiffereau, l'alchimiste du XIXème siècle. Précédées de Paracelse et l'alchimie au XVIème siècle / par M. Franck... (Paris, Charcognac 1889).

** RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum in the thread thesauro thesaurorum )

SO PRIVATE EMAIL

I wanted to give some advice about the private email that we have reactivated the forum (on which I was initially agreed)
Now I want to give up on it (after months of experimentation) a board as he had done nik (after months of experimentation) a board as he had done nik (Nik on what was absolutely and totally right he had seen us very well in his far-sightedness), therefore I propose to close all emails private because sharing here becomes private and not public and therefore suffers so much of what sharing of the our forum

cocojambo say in him very interesting post

I have RAMS. Which filename are you referring to?

The dew recipe with the Actum Leyden letter works for sure. People have gotten it to work. Just follow that.

NOW the friend cocojambo say that him friend .have been good results with the way of leyden this very well cocojambo can deep more this and share with all us and wath obtain your frind what real resul have obtain fase blak ? withe dissolution of the gold ? red fase ? have theyr obtain elixir? stone wite? stone red ?tramutadion ? with the way of Leiden letter monach and and above what they have change or understuud and how did they manage to run the process of Leiden here are many years try but not arrived nothingand also many people and many Group have try it but no body arrived to nothing nb no problem for the photo if there aren't is impoetatant only the explication of the all process step by step with all the variations and modifications made ​​to do finally WORK

SunWukong say in the post quote :
there is no need to argue

Everything that everyone has said on this forum does hold some truth there are preparations that can be made with every single thing mentioned on this forum seasalt, tartar, antimony, \"philosophical dew\" salts, dew salts. dew water, nitrate salts etc. etc. etc. there may be secret ingredients however the other half of the secret lies in their preparation and if you want to truly understand preparations I will give you all a advice

Ok SunWukong welcome back to us and the spirit of sharing on the forum now hope that the words you now walk with the facts and share your findings in your knowledge and explicitly clear to all of us we'll see HOPE YOU DO YOU REALLY KNOW OF MANY AND IF YOU ARE HEALED BY DISEASE OF SECRET WILL BE A REAL PLEASURE READ THEM

(Note: as I told you those who want to enslave us and impose on the world a ruthless dictatorship on global humanity (and who are after I will mention well) they already know these secrets and alchemical secrets these and many other secrets everyone uses them only for groped to enslave think maybe friend SunWukong alchemy disclosed in full (as he wanted to nik) (that sure one is in our identification of niter+colal method od glauber-Tarden that many veryu mistakenly attribute to Federico Gualdi as we have say in the last post Mer Gen 23, 2013 1:26 pm http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t410p60-i-sincerely-dont-know-how-to-say-this ) maybe this is the real way to steal all of us the ruthless dictatorial yoke of the New World Order is trying to impose on all mankind SO THEREFORE GOOD TO THINK This now based on what a friend we hope you both finally passed the disease secret

WELL SO NOW we look forward to seeing your own serious and open and clear and explicit explanation which is the stuff that you think you identified as your salt nature and your experiments and results clearly explaining to all your operational methodology of the manipulations that need to be done on the subject of that you think you identified exactly as your salt nature

Aboveasbelow

I am very sorry for your friend but when reasons about the actions of the last tragic period of Nik you must always absolutely and indispensably evaluate and think that Nik last period was really sick so much so that it then we all tragically lost forever So before you judge the failings of Nik in his last period of life when it always evaluates the actions of reasons nik in his last tragic period which led to his death, however, apart from that you then have while your opinions on alchemy
but I think as Nik and I think that alchemy is a precise science, to which must be added the integration of natural forces planetary rays sun moon earth wind water fire dark light heat etc etc and I believe absolutely what we have also seen that for all dissidence we come out of environments from very serious and qualified source RC knew very well that these statements, but unfortunately they were too parzialisti and worked only with GW but it made things really exceptional.
but though the way they really are and too hard (in my opinion and also for many other experiences occurring because this path is dangerous to connect mummiale establishing as indeed this is the case for all the streets with human subjects or animals) that anyone in the right weather conditions and Solar India Africa South America etc (as I've mentioned before) knows how to manipulate the various matters can easily get to the stone all'elixir also totally agree as I have often said the work of Nik which, unfortunately, and unfortunately stopped incomplete in full disclosure to all mankind of alchemical knowledge and selflessly generous purpose (as well as rightly pointed out absolutely seasalt in here in his previous post) that has always characterized
and that the non-disclosure of alchemical knowledge was another minor reason of our dissidence total so even for what we left alchemical environments in which we were full disclosure of consciences alchemical perhaps in addition to doing a great good to the suffering is perhaps the true way to free us from the ruthless dictatorship and creeping new world order SIM wants to impose on humanity therefore also for what the WORK OF NIK AND JUST ABSOLUTELY GENEROUS AND MERITORIOUS AND AS SUCH SHOULD BE RESPECTED AND ADMIRED
John Reid's work certain John Reid's http://www.levity.com/alchemy/johnreid.html speaks very clearly by way vegetable and him in this way calcined ashes of the plant from which we obtain the potassium carbonate to made angel water which is the material with also operates and is a same method oal the various salt of the Petri Murien in his instructions that I have post all here but if you look carefully its course I know very well and that is very interesting but still speaks only of the vegetable kingdom

seasalt in your post you say quote :

jew/israeli/hebrew cabalists, who in fact, guide and control this world, would never allow such filth to have the stone. on the other hand, if you are a jew, and are directly or mostly indirectly causing people to mimic what they see and hear, that directly influences them to make bad decisions, for example, pick a jewish hollywood movie producer, which shouldn't be hard to find, since all of hollywood is produced by jews, then you are allowed to lead the goy to their own self induced destruction. just an observation. im not an antisemite.
And still you sai quote
the people that control this planet are jew/israeli/hebrew cabalists.

NOW seasalt

I almost entirely agree with what you say on the ruthless dictatorship global new world order is a step by step creating and wax increasingly to require that already 30 years ago when we already were fighting hard against it spiritually and socially we called SIM (ie Imperialist System of Multi National) and the Jewish oligarchy that it is also part of it but Note Well only a one of memberschip of SIM ( and this VERY FIRST ANALYSIS oF WRONG PART oF DAVID ICKE not least of them fight the new world order with love and childish meditations I / we think rather gradually but when it will become absolutely necessary and indispensable respond with full force for our freedom as the resistance hard against as in the film V visitor or forest of emeraud (sure i movies are just an example of what we might expect ) but this are a sistem economical with endemical rules and intrisical rules and internal contraddition of the system imperialistic of imself and ruthless intrinsic from the beginning in the bases of the foundation of this economic system itself so no follies an invenctio cosiratio reptilian Jewish alien so not alien dictatury but only developping of the internal rules and contraddition economical social commercial of this system economical imself .
and So when the games unfortunately will definitely be finished and the ruthless global dictatorship will be clearly manifested by suspending the democratic rights and all civil liberties and democratic and therefore perhaps what we might expect that from now on we must be ready and be well prepared and what ans all us we are just ....... just all ready for all maybe are well prepare and be well ready is for something that maybe will not do arrived never and perhaps it is unnecessary and time thrown away because nothing will happen but with the air blowing in the world crisis all europe ( in ungheria there are governament xenofobo fascist and the Nazis are back with a strong presence in Greece and violent ) USA Nations Arabs etc etc etc are well preparade and are well ready is perhaps the only thing that will save us ..... so we must at this stage be ready for any eventuality ..... and then when and if the time will be "visitor invasion film" advent of the dictatorship of the "new" order of ruthless mondile or other similar we are (we prometo agape and the network of all international groups that work closely with us and think like us) and we're all right now very well organized as of now and if so it will be necessary to anyone will want to join as of now is welcome....
so who about what also think like us and want now organized and preparade with our network on this base we are open welcome.... )

SURE CERTAIN that we must fight and fight card and all its evil tentacles of which there is also the globalist oligarchy Hebrew etc etc etc and we have to combat and struggle both socially and spiritually against the SIM etc. some even by force, but for now it is used and applied the gradual force with intelligence (and this fact will go up as there is the democratic game) obviously always will go assessed having regard to what we from time to time in each case and the specificity of each nations NB there nations are already now that are under dictatorship or under the NASTY Islamic Sharia and in all these nations we think that the use of maximum force is absolutely more than legitimate to defend freedom.
of course there is also always see how much evil and how strongly the SIM will do apply repression and annihilation eg complaints of protest etc etc social dissent that the actions of the project of the SIM of introduction dictatorship creeping strudciantete triggers in social that is oppressed by it but besides that combat and fight SIM socially etc. but we must act against it with also the spiritually as strong and hard magic: santeria, voodoo withe, macumba withe, Dad bons withe, hoodoo withe etc etc etc and also with alchemy and I think this is the key to changing and perhaps maybe block all / dissemination of knowledge alchemical perhaps really the key to free humanity from the yoke of ruthless dictatorship in which the "new" world order seeks to enslave and subjugate make serfs and slavesall of humanity

seasalt but is certainly in the system of the SIM is also active with the Jewish oligarchy as foundations Rothschild Rockefeller Trilateral Commision Round Table etc (already at the time 30 years ago we we identified the Commissin Trilateral etc as active and integrated part of the SIM) but the Jewish oligarchy certainly there is no doubt it is a party and he is not the only creator, and this
MUST ABSOLUTELY TELL BE MADE VERY VERY WELL THE JEWISH PEOPLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING THAT THE TOTALITY OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE IS NORMAL ONLY SACRIFICE OF HIS OLIGARCHY AND ITS VERTICES SO THIS IS VERY WELL SPECIFIED OTHERWISE THERE IS A RISK OF BEING FANATICAL ANTI-SEMITES OR +OR - INSPIRED BY NAZI IDEOLOGY ABERRATED FAMILY HOME WHITE RACE ETC THAT ARE REALLY JUST A DIFFERENT SIDE OF THE COIN OF THE SAME fsdafpsduf GAME OF SIM AND IDEOLOGICAL ABERRATIONS ETC AS THEY ARE ALSO ABSOLUTELY AND RESOLUTELY ARE ALSO ABSOLUTELY AND RESOLUTELY COMBATED ALSO IT

Now of course the Jewish oligarchy is also absolutely integral part of the SIM but beyond it the sim join various international companies from various countries who are not Jewish as the SIM is composed of the oil lobby (of which he was most active as it happens Osama Bin Laden and his fundamentalist fsdafpsduf Saudi Arabia on Katar etc etc and their fundamentalism of fsdafpsduf that they are more actively and that very largely financed) the gun lobby, the lobby of the multi-national, the Vatican him Opus Dei etc with the club Rome (of which the various international conspiracies financed by the bank of Jor it was just a small example) and Vatican NB (with its fundamentalism fundamentalist fsdafpsduf)
and more the lobby financial and of banks etc, should be added the real immense economic powers of former Nazis and their descendants now are cleverly recycled but always are and remain the Nazis and always want to shed their ideological plague etc together with other ruthless assassins and dirty pigs starved and exterminators peoples of this SIM and therefore much more that makes up the SIM
So in the SIM Jewish oligarchy I want to emphasize once again for not being totally misunderstood and only a part
BUT INSTEAD JEWISH PEOPLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT AND IS JUST A SACRIFICIAL VICTIM AND HIS OLIGARCHY WAS IN FACT DUE TO A WICKED PACT SENT TO EXTERMINATION CAMPS OF NAZI / FASCIST
in this regard there are published data truly staggering and shocking relationship between the Jewish oligarchy Rockefeller Rothschild and senior Nazis) but on everything if we could open a thread (and even Nik investigated thoroughly about what you see his video post etc. etc) where appropriate thread with the contribution of Amon could deepen the very
(NB I am not jew and me and my friends / group of fighters agape Prometheo and our international relations related to us etc etc fight various forms of spiritual and social always the SIM and its ruthless dictatorship that the new world order wants and tries to impose on all mankind)

NB
I am not jew I am not defending the Jewish people for bias but only for clarity and pure only truth (but I would have no poblem to be, and being it still would continue to struggle and fight against them both socially spiritually new world order etc.and him emanation Jewish globalist oligarchy/trilateral etc etc etc
as many Group of jew made already also it )
and i and we sure never we are considered as part of the moderate that by Always ( 3O yers ) struggling and combat in varius forms by Always gainst the SIM "new" order of the word and all its emanations Jewish globalist oligarchy/trilateral etc etc etc etc .
I and we have always combat and fight (also in modes very stron both socially that spiritually ) against the SIM and me and my friends of the group agape prometeo and all the international groups connection and in collaboration and that has we work both us
we by Always have combat and fight in social and spiritual way the SIM and the new order of the world and all its evil malefic tentacles the Jewish globalist oligarchy etc etc etc (etc etc etc as we have just well explained )but the Jewish people with all this has nothing to do with it the people jew is only the the victim sacrificial of its oligarchy mondialist

Amon you say quote:

"beings" or their plans for the future for this is not our subject,only the thing that they are not extraterrestials.

It would be very interesting is good if you can more deep on this subject that affects us all in a separate thread and I too (as you can see above) learned and studied thoroughly the topic on world dictatorship and powerful groups that want and are thus creating your contribution to explanations of what it would be very interesting to know how the enemy allows us to understand how best to fight it you know about david ike ? What do you think of the studies of him I think are interesting but is also a partially wrong

my best regards alexbr

My email :alebr77@yahoo.it

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::originale italiano ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
salve a tutti

rispondo brevemente perchè purtroppo devo partire subito per alcuni giorni in quel periodo mi potro collegare ma non ho qui i con me i vari documenti ma appena torno riprenderò subito il lavoro che stavo sviluppando

ora qualcuno dice che pur sperimentando nessuno è riuscito a nulla non è proprio cosi col metodo di Petri Murien vari magneti più rugiada ( magneti vari tratti da molteplici materie come molto chiaramente dicono i rosa croce d’oro del 1700 nei loro manoscritti con le loro istruzione interne Thesauro Thesaurorum etc
**)
Lavoro di Petri Murien che tutto ho postato
ora dunque dei mie amici con cui collaboro hanno ottenuto in Africa india e Sud America col metodo di Petri Murien un elixir che ha le caratteristiche olio rosso (io di ciò ho la foto di ciò e appena le ritrovo la posto subito)ma c’è anche altresì da dire che sperimentazioni uguali fatte in Italia Francia Inghilterra Grecia E in Europa generale ora perché succede ciò forse è a causa dell’inquinamento come dice Atorene nel suo eccellente libro il laboratorio nel capitolo sugli inquinamenti che possono portate al fallimento di qualsiasi lavoro alchemico la rugiada etc non è più quella del 1700 e l’inquinamento elettrico etc. influiscono su di essa e su molte altre materie del lavoro ora c’è da dire inoltre che la descrizione che i rosa croce del 1700 danno nei loro documenti interni della rugiada è veramente ( di cui presto allegherò qui la traduzione del documento ) particolare loro indicando oltre gli orai per raccoglierla (mezzanotte) la descrivono con precisione loro rugiada è bianca come il latte ed ha una consistenza come un olio e untuosità similare all’olio io in Europa non ho mai trovato nulla di ciò ma nella foresta amazzonica e in zone similari si la ho vista ora il problema dunque sarebbe rendere forte e attiva la nostra rugiada (ed era su ciò che si stava anche studiando e sperimentando con SunWukong prima che fosse ammalato e afflitto da strana segretezza etc malattia da cui ora speriamo sia finalmente guarito)

a riscontro strano e più vecchio di cio nel XIX secolo si vedano gli esprimenti di Tifferau scientifici e di trasmutazioni dei metalli in oro che riuscirono perfettamente più volte utilizzando la concentrazione dei raggi solari del messico e il clima del messico
ma gli stessi esperimenti fatti a pargi europa non portarono a risultati uguale tutto ciò è stato riportato alla accademia delle scienze di parigi e successivamente pubblicati nel testo L'or et la transmutation des métaux: mémoires et conférences / par G. Théodore Tiffereau, l'alchimiste du XIXème siècle. Précédées de Paracelse et l'alchimie au XVIème siècle / par M. Franck... (Paris, Charcognac 1889).

** RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum in the thread thesauro thesaurorum )

EMAIL PRIVATE

a riguardo volevo dare un consiglio sulle email private che abbiamo riattivato nel forum ( sulle quali io inizialmente ero d’accordo)
Ora vorrei dare su ciò ( dopo mesi di sperimentazione ) un consiglio come aveva fatto Nik ( Nik su ciò aveva assolutamente e totalmente ragione lui ci aveva visti molto bene nella sua lungimiranza) dunque io propongo di chiudere le email private perche la condivisione qui diventa privata e non più pubblica e dunque ne soffre moltissimo di ciò la condivisione del forum

SunWukong dice cito:

there is no need to argue

Everything that everyone has said on this forum does hold some truth there are preparations that can be made with every single thing mentioned on this forum seasalt, tartar, antimony, \"philosophical dew\" salts, dew salts. dew water, nitrate salts etc. etc. etc.
there may be secret ingredients however the other half of the secret lies in their preparation and if you want to truly understand preparations I will give you all a advice

ok SunWukong ben tornato a noi e allo spirito di condivisione di questo forum ora speriamo che dalle parole tu ora passi ai fatti e condivida le tue scoperte le tue conoscenze in chiaro ed esplicitamente con tutti noi SPERIAMO STAREMO A VEDERE DI CONOSCENZE TU NE HAI VERAMENTE MOLTE E SE SEI GUARITO DALLA MALATTIA DEL SEGRETO SARà UN VERO PIACERE LEGGERLE
(NB come già ti dissi quelli che vogliono schiavizzarci e imporre a tutto il mondo una spietata dittatura globale sulla umanità (e chi sono dopo lo accennerò bene ) questi segreti li sanno già e questi segreti alchemici e molti altri segreti li tutti usano solo per tentare di schiavizzarci magari pensaci amico SunWukong l’alchimia divulgata integralmente ( come voleva fare nik ) magari questo è il vero modo per sottrarre tutti noi allo spietato dittatoriale giogo che il nuovo ordine mondiale sta tentano di imporre a tutta l’umanità DUNQUE PENSA BENE A Ciò
ora anche in base a ciò amico speriamo che ti sia passata finalmente la malattia del segreto )

BENE aspettiamo dunque una tua seria e aperta e chiara spiegazione esplicita e quale è la materia che tu pensi di aver individuato come il tuo salt natura e i tuoi esperimenti e risultati spiegandoci a tutti chiaramente la tua metodologia operativa delle manipolazioni che si devono fare sulla materia di che tu pensi di aver individuato esattamente come tuo salt natura

Aboveasbelow

mi spiace molto per il tuo amico pero quando ragioni sulle azioni dell’ultimo periodo tragico di Nik tu devi sempre assolutamente e imprescindibilmente valutare e pensare che Nik nell’ultimo periodo era veramente ammalato tanto che da ciò poi lo abbiamo perso tragicamente tutti e per sempre dunque prima di giudicare le mancanze di Nik nel suo ultimo periodo di vita valuta sempre ciò quando ragioni sulle azioni di nik nel suo ultimo tragico periodo che ha portato alla sua morte comunque a parte ciò tu poi avere pur le tue opinioni sull’alchimia
ma io la penso come Nik e ritengo che l’alchimia sia una scienza precisa alla quale vanno aggiunte l’integrazione delle forze naturali sole luna raggi planetari vento acqua terra fuoco buio luce calore etc etc e ritengo assolutamente ciò visto anche che per dissidenza noi tutti usciamo da ambienti da serissimi e qualificati di origine RC che conoscevano molto bene queste istruzioni ma purtroppo erano troppo parzialisti e lavoravano solo con la GW ma con essa facevano cose veramente eccezionali.
ma però li il cammino veramente e troppo duro ( che a mio avviso e anche per moltissime esperienze avvenute ad altri perche questa via è pericolosa per il collegamento mummiale che stabilisce come d'altronde ciò si verifica per tutte le vie con materie umane o animali ) che chiunque nelle giuste condizioni atmosferiche e solari Africa Sud America India etc ( come ho già accennato prima ) sa come manipolare le varie materia facilmente può arrivare alla all’elixir pietra inoltre sono perfettamente d’accordo come più volte ho detto sull’opera di Nik che purtroppo e per disgrazia si è fermata incompleta nella divulgazione totale a tutta l’umanità delle conoscenze alchemiche scopo generoso e totalmente altruistico (come anche ha sottolineato assolutamente giustamente seasalt nel qui nel suo post precedente ) che lo ha sempre caratterizzato
e ciò la non divulgazione delle conoscenze alchemiche fu un altro motivo secondario della nostra dissidenza totale per cui anche per ciò abbiamo lasciato gli ambienti alchemici in cui noi eravamo divulgazione totale delle coscienze alchemiche che forse oltre a fare un immenso bene ai sofferenti forse è il vero modo per liberarci dalla dittatura spietata e strisciante che nuovo ordine mondiale SIM vuole imporre alla umanità dunque anche per ciò l’opera di Nik e solo che assolutamente generosa e meritoria e come tale va rispettata e ammirata
certo John Reid's http://www.levity.com/alchemy/johnreid.html parla chiaramente ceneri della pianta calcinate e dalle quali si ottiene del carbonato di potassio che è la materia con cui anche opera Petri Murien nelle sue istruzioni ma se guardi bene il suo corso che conosco benissimo e che è molto interessante ma il comunque parla solo del regno vegetale

seasalt tu dici cito:

jew/israeli/hebrew cabalists, who in fact, guide and control this world, would never allow such filth to have the stone. on the other hand, if you are a jew, and are directly or mostly indirectly causing people to mimic what they see and hear, that directly influences them to make bad decisions, for example, pick a jewish hollywood movie producer, which shouldn't be hard to find, since all of hollywood is produced by jews, then you are allowed to lead the goy to their own self induced destruction. just an observation. im not an antisemite.
E ancora dici quote
the people that control this planet are jew/israeli/hebrew cabalists

ora seasalt
io condivido quasi integralmente ciò che tu dici sulla spietata dittatura globale che nuovo ordine mondiale sta passo a passo creando e che cera sempre di più di imporre che noi già 30 anni fa quando già lottavamo duramente sia spiritualmente che socialmente contro di essa noi la chiamavamo SIM ( ossia Sistema Imperialista Delle Multi Nazionali )

(e ciò MOLTO PRIMA DELLE ANALISI PARZIALMENTE SBAGLIATE DI DAVID ICKE non ultima di combattere li nuovo ordine mondiale con amore e meditazioni puerili io / noi la pensiamo invece gradualmente ma quando sara ormai assolutamente necessario e indispensabile reagire con la massima forza per la nostra liberta come agisce la resistenza contro V Visitor film o il film la foresta di smeraldo i film sono solo un esempio forse di cio che ci aspetta e per ciò che dobbiamo essere pronti e ben preparati dunque quando i giochi purtroppo saranno definitivamente finiti e la spietata dittatura globale si sarà palesemente manifestata sospendendo la democrazia i diritti e tutte liberta civili e democratiche ed dunque forse per ciò che forse ci aspetta che sin da ora dobbiamo essere ben pronti ed essere a cio ben preparati e noi tutti lo siamo già.... siamo tutti gia pronti a qualsiasi evenienza (prepararsi ed essere pronti forse sarà a una cosa che magari non servira e forse è inutile e tempo gettato via perche nulla succedera ma con l'aria che soffia nel mondo europa crisis all europe ( in ungheria c'è di fatto un governo fascista/xenofobo e i nazisti tornano con una forte e violenta presenza in grecia ) USA tutto il medio oriente etc etc essere ben preparati e ben pronti forse è l'unica cosa che ci salvera.....bisogna in questa fase dunque essere pronti a qualsiasi evenienza e dunque quando e se sara il momento "visitor invasion film" avvento della dittatura del "nuovo"ordine mondile o altro di spietato similare noi ci siamo ( noi agape prometo e la rete di tutti i gruppi internazionali a che collaborano attivamente con noi e la pensano come noi ) e siamo tutti fin da ora molto ben organizzati e se dunque sara necessario a chiunque vorra unirsi a noi è sin da ora benvenuto ......e chi vuol già ora organizzarsi e prepararsi anche su cio con noi e la nostra vasta rete è il benvenuto ....)
e come dicevo noi questa PIOVRA MALEFICA ai tempi ben 30 anni fa la abbiamo denominato SIM ( ossia Sistema Imperialista Delle Multi Nazionali ) IL SIM è LA PIOVRA MALEFICA ASSETATA DI SANGUE E SCHIAVI e la oligarchia ebraica che ne è parte attivissima ne è solo che un tentacolo malefico come vedremo bene in seguito

SICURO CERTO che dobbiamo assolutamente combattere e lottare contro il SIM e tutti i suoi malefici tentacoli tra cui c'è anche l'oligarchia ebraica mondialista etc etc etc e noi dobbiamo combattere e lottare sia socialmente che spiritualmente contro il SIM ecc certo anche con la forza, ma per ora va utilizzata e applicata una il forza graduale con intelligenza (e ciò andra fatto fino a quando ci sarà il gioco democratico ) ovviamente andra valutato riguardo a cio di volta in volta ci caso in caso e per la specificità di ogni nazioni NB ci sono nazioni gia da ora che sono sotto dittatura o sotto la perversione islamica della sharia e in queste le nazioni noi pensiamo sia l'uso della massima forza sia assolutamente più che legittimo per difendere la libertà .
ovviamente c'e anche sempre da vedere quanta malvagità e quanta forza il SIM fara applicare nella repressione e annientamento es: di denunce di protesta etc etc del dissenso sociale che le azioni del progetto SIM di dittarura strisciante scatena nel sociale opprersso da esso ma oltre che combattere e lottare contro il SIM ecc socialmente dobbiamo agire contro esso spiritualmente come con magie forte e dure santeria, woodoo withe, macumba withe, papà bons withe, hoodoo withe etc etc etc e inoltre e questo e la piu importante con l'alchimia e io credo che questa sia la vera chiave per cambiare e forse forse bloccare tutto / la
divulgazione delle conoscenze alchemiche forse veramente la chiave per liberare l'umanità da questo giogo dittatoriale spietato con cui il "nuovo" ordine mondiale vuole assoggettare tutta l'umanità

MA seasalt si certamente nel sistema del SIM è parte attiva anche l’oligarchia ebraica con esempio le fondazioni Rockefeller Rothschild Trilateral Commision Round Table etc ( già ai tempi 30 anni fa noi identificammo la commissin trilateral etc come membri attivi e parte integrata del SIM )ma l’oligarchia ebraica certamente è indubbio ne è parte e non ne è l’unico artefice e ciò va assolutamente specificato molto molto bene il popolo ebraico non centra assolutamente nulla con ciò la totalità del normale popolo ebraico è solo vittima sacrificale della sua oligarchia e dei suoi vertici dunque questo va specificato molto bene se no si rischia di essere dei fanatici anti semiti + o - nazisti o ispirati da ideologie aberrate famiglia patria razza bianca etc che sono in realtà solo una diversa faccia della stessa medaglia di merda dello stesso gioco del SIM e come aberrazioni ideologiche etc vanno anche essi come tali assolutamente e risolutamente combattute .

OLIGARCHIA EBRAICA E SIM ORA certo l’oligarchia ebraica è assolutamente anche parte integrante del SIM ma oltre ad essa al sim aderiscono varie realtà internazionali di varie nazioni che non sono ebraiche esempio il SIM è composto dalle lobby del petrolio (della quale ne era parte più che attiva guarda caso Osama Bin Laden e il suo integralismo di merda l’Arabia Saudita il Katar etc etc e il loro integralismo di merda che da loro viene più che attivamente e molto ampiamente finanziato )le lobby delle armi ,le lobby delle multi nazionali , il vaticano, l'Opus Dei col club Roma ( di cui i vari complotti internazionali finanziati dalla banca dello Jor ne fu solo che un piccolo esempio ) vaticano e NB con il suo fondamentalismo integralista di merda le lobby finanziarie e della banche etc a cui vanno aggiunti dei veri immensi potentati economici di ex nazisti e loro discendenti ora si sono abilmente riciclati ma sempre sono e rimangono nazisti e sempre vogliono spargere il loro peste ideologica etc congiuntamente agli altri spietati luridi porci assassini e affamatori e sterminatori di popoli del SIM questo dunque e molto più altro ciò che compone il SIM
dunque nel SIM l’oligarchia ebraica lo voglio ribadire ancora una volta per non essere assolutamente frainteso e solo una parte
ma il popolo invece ebraico nulla ha che vedere con essa e ne è solo una vittima sacrificale e dalla sua oligarchia veniva di fatto grazie ad un patto scellerato inviato nei campi di sterminio dei nazisti / fascisti (a riguardo ci sono pubblicati dei dati veramente sconcertanti e scioccanti di rapporti tra l’oligarchia ebraica Rockefeller Rothschild e i vertici nazisti ) ma su tutto ciò se vogliamo potremmo aprire un thread ( e anche Nik indagava a fondo su ciò si vedano i suoi video post etc etc ) apposito dove anche con il contributo di Amon potremmo approfondire molto l’argomento)

NB
Io non sono ebreo e io non difendo il popolo ebraico per partito preso ma solo per chiarezza e solo per pura verità
(ma non avrei nessun poblema ad esserlo e essendolo comunque continuerei a lottare e combattere sia socialmente che spiritualmente contro li nuovo l'ordine mondiale e sue vari emanazioni tra cui c'è anche la oligarchia ebraica mondialiste come gia contro del SIM etc lottano combattono molti gruppi ebraci sia in Israele e nel mondo)

e verso il SIM il nuovo ordine mondiale il mondialismo e tutte le sue emanzioni oligarchia ebraica/trikaterale etc etc noi non siamo certo considerati parte dei moderati e da sempre ho combattuto io e i amici del gruppo agape e i gruppi internazionali con cui collaboriamo anche in modi molto forti sia in maniera spirituale che in maniera sociale conto il SIM il nuovo ordine mondiale e i suoi malefici tentacoli oligarchia ebraica mondialista et cetc etc ( i vari etc etc etc li ho spiegati nel post precedente) ma in tutto cio il popolo ebraico non centra nulla il popolo ebraico invece ne è solo della sua oligarchia mondialiste la vittima e carne da macello sacrificale

Amon tu dici cito

"beings" or their plans for the future for this is not our subject,only the thing that they are not extraterrestials.

Sarebbe molto interessante se tu approfondissi questo argomento che interessa a tutti noi in un thread apposito e anche io ( come puoi vedere sopra ) ho studiato e approfondito a fondo l’argomento sulla dittatura mondiale e i gruppi di potere che la vorrebbero e la stanno creando dunque un tuo contributo di spiegazioni su ciò sarebbe molto interessante conoscere come è il nemico ci permette di capire come meglio combatterlo riguardo tu conosci david iche ? che ne pensi delle sui studi che secondo me sono interessanti pero anche parzialmente sbagliati

i miei migliori saluti alexbr

mia email : alebr77@yahoo.it

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:19 am; edited 48 times in total
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Last edited by seasalt on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Last edited by seasalt on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:07 pm

hi dear seasalt

I agree on everything warh you say ..the royal families ..etc

BUT IS NECESSERY SAY AND REPLAY STILL MORE CLEAR OK COMBAT THE SIM AND HIS TENTACOL THE OLIGARCHY JEW MONDIALIST ANY WAY SOCIAL AND SPIRITUAL OK ABOUT THAT WE ARE TOTAL AGRRE
BUT IS NECESSARY REPLAY STILL THIS MORE CLEAR is not the people jew is evil and demonic all the jew people are instead a normal and healthy people is only his oligarchy that is that evil and demonic and it always uses it and always used as cannon fodder sacrificial

so please not tell jew Hebrews but say oligarchy Jewish mondialista so you identifacati the real true and not all the peole jew ( say the generalisation all jew is one affermatin very bad anti senita e racisn and similar real absoluty rubish and this dear seasalt in absoluty is no good as i have just say )

all people jew is all innocet and only victim of his oligarchy mandaialist part and member of the SIMI /"new" order of the word that by Always oppresses and enslaves sacrifices used as cannon fodder his people Jewish

NB and this superficial generalizzation are the one of big error create by the superficiality of the theory in part wrong of davi icke

NB
I am not jew and I am not defending the Jewish people for bias but only for clarity
and pure truth .
(but I would have no poblem to be, and being it still would continue to struggle and fight against them both socially spiritually new world order etc.and him emanation Jewish globalist oligarchy/trilateral etc etc etc
as many Group of jew made already also it )
And i and we sure never we are considered as part of the moderate that by Always ( 30 years ) struggling and combat against the SIM and the "new"order of the word all its emanations Jewish globalist oligarchy/trilateral etc etc etc .
I and we have always combat and fight (also in modes very stron both socially that spiritually ) against the SIM and me and my friends of the group agape prometeo and all the international groups connection and in collaboration and that has we work both us
we by Always have combat and fight in social and spiritual way the SIM and the new order of the world and all its evil malefic tentacles the Jewish globalist oligarchy etc etc etc (etc etc etc as we have just well explained )but the Jewish people with all this has nothing to do with it the people jew is only the the victim sacrificial of its oligarchy mondialist

about alchemy moon sun tha you say is very interesting

my best regard alexbr

PS
This post is closely related to the previous post in part about the specifications and clarifications and reactions from undertake if there were the malefic and ruthless advent of the new world order/SIM
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:16 am

"This post is closely related to the previous post in part about the specifications and clarifications and reactions from undertake if there were the malefic and ruthless advent of the new world order/SIM"

The post related to the above Qoute, has nothing to do with Alchemy. There are hundreds of Sites which entertain such opinions, please do not infiltrate this Forum with such emotion.

Respect

Idea
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:38 am

Hi Kirk you're absolutely total right, i agree
but ( in one post thre are the post alchemy with some date interesting and very little known about dew different magnet etc and 2 answer by the new world order /sim) and as you can see I responded to only one theme was already discussed and an because there are ovvius naïve and fingenuously very affermations hard about Jews so I know very well this theme (and as you can see I invited several times to continue this in another thread) but and would respond even further because to me the were (sure in totally in good faith for ingenuously naïve ) making speeches really ( if you see ) very bad Jews ( if there are not this, this is not argoment imnteresting i am interesting here in share and compare openly alchemy and research about the mistery of it ) sure about the affermation on the jews all are made by who made it nb in totally in good faithvery ,ingenuously naïve but all was say too much superficial and so is really very dangerous generalized that can can expire and give the impression of anti Semitism and racism and this is absoluty is absolutly no good
(and all it always absoluty for ingenuously and naïve only beacause they only not have a correct information)

but for me this is closed here

my best regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Alexbr

If you give me your email,i will pm you the whole situation when i get the chance since as Kirk correctly said,this forum is for alchemy only so...
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:33 pm

I did not know nick did that, who is this man that nick conned is he still on the forum, what happened

and how the lose of a family member can never be returned so this is terrible, That is why some order needs to come to this forum, not by a particular person however

the laws of nature needs to be above all in this art and the books do say

"any one who claims to work above the laws of nature is a liar and a deceiver"

this may not be verbatim but when I read that book again I will show youthe quote and see nick claimed to work above nature which just isnt true
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:53 am

sun,

nick left this world owing quite a few people money, some more than others. i am quite confident he did not con anyone but his life simply spiralled out of his control. i was around nick too long. he did not intend to hurt people. period, as far as i see it.

as for your description of nature, this game of alchemy, or any high art, is a game of words. words mean different things to different people. nature to me, has always carried the connotation of something that excludes the spiritual. nature is a thing where everything lives and DIES. true reality for me is something higher than that.

just sayin..

alchemist also said the work was childs play but obviously this was refering to only the physical labor part. finding out what work to actually do, that is the hard part.

we are out to find a special energy that we know is there.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:58 am

well that information is what im offering in exchange for some arsenic
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:05 am

I agree with blur floor 100% about Nick. If you read the topic I made a few days ago you will see there is alot of evidence that Nick was telling the truth. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:31 am

Well even me i know there was truth to nick's claims and one thing he was VERY RIGHT was about the location of astral fire which thanks to him pointing it out, I know where all of the astral fires are in all the world down to a chemical fact

but half the truth is worse than a lie, he went as far as to say that he made the elixir and he turned metal into gold....

if he truly did that he would have never needed to continue the experiments that got him killed in the first place, he would have be able to make his gold and just as the books say you make the gold or w.e. to get the money to do "the great work"

and then instead of losing his mind,... his mind would have been sharper and better "which is what he claimed to have done"

and its these lies that were wrong of him, he was so confident about this dew process but yet has anyone yet to succeed with "his" dew process?

let me tell you something Ive gold turn to ashes, turn black and then turn white with my own research, what you need to understand is all of his "truths" were derived from the R.A.M.S. but everything else he theorized about was literally (no disrespect to him) crack pot theories that has had people fascinated and some people are STILL fascinated by his words

which to me is wrong, he talked about all this magic and stuff

"First we must note that all men which work beyond nature are deceivers and work in an unlawful manner. " http://alchemywebsite.com/rosary1.html

and this is what he did, this is where he was wrong....... NO ONE works beyond nature those freakin aliens he was talkin about has NOTHING to do with this, NOR ANY MAGICAL ASTRAL FIRE IN DEW WATER

The ONLY ASTRAL FIRE IN DEW IS LITERALY NITRIC ACID WHICH WHEN IT HITS THE GROUND BECOMES A NITRATE SALT WHICH IS FERTILIZER... THE OTHER HAND IS SULFURIC ACID WHICH ONCE IT TOUCHES SOMETHING TI COMBINES AND IT IS RUINED... THEN THERE MAY BE A TOUCH OF CHLORINE AND ORTHER MISCELLANEOUS ELEMENTS THAT CAN BE ANALYZED CHEMIICALLY http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_rain

ELEMENTS LIKE SULFUR AND CARBON EXHIBIT ALLOTROPY http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allotropy

these elements can combine with themselves in literally almost endless ways if the right conditions are met

AND ALL OF THE NITROGEN GROUP ON THE PERIODIC TABLE ARE NOT ONLY OBVIOUSLY ALL OF THE ASTRAL FIRES OF THE EARTH BUT LITERALLY NITROGEN AND PHOSPHORUS IS ESSENTIAL TO ALL LIFE ON THE PLANET AND NOT TO MENTION THAT NITROGEN IS ABOUT %77 OF OUR ATMOSPHERE "Dry air contains roughly (by volume) 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases. " http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere_of_Earth

THIS IS WHY I SAID DEW WATER CAN BE CHEMICALLY MANUFACTURED AND/OR CULTIVATED because literally its FERTILIZER WHICH IS WHY THERE IS A SUCH THING AS A \"golden water\" STONE \"golden water\" IS ONE OF THE BEST NITROGEN FERTILIZERS KNOWN http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compost

but see a lot of people just don't believe anything i have to say when ive done the work to figure this stuff out and there is literally NO NEED for ANYONE to die or poison thenselves

BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO BELIEVE ME JUST DO YOUR RESEARCH AND IT IS ON THESE GROUNDS IT IS SAFE TO SAY 2 THINGS

NICK WAS EITHER A LIAR OR HE HIMSELF WAS DECEIVED

and trust me there are A LOT of misleading alchemy material because ive read some and there are some that is literally pure nonsense

Last edited by SunWukong on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:34 am

Aboveasbelow wrote:
Nick FOUGHT really hard to keep certain people away from this forum, and it was because they knew he was a fraud and scamming people for money and they knew he methods were not correct either.

If I could EVER get my hands on some of this "elixir of life" Nick claimed to have had I could PROVE he was a fraud, and Nick KNEW THIS!

It was when I started searching for people who had already purchased the elixir or the stone from Nick, and that is when I found that these people DID NOT EVEN EXIST! NOBODY ever got anything from Nick and lost there money!

HOW CAN THAT BE??? Why did not one person who sent him money ever get anything in return other than a book written by a child telling children's stories??

Even if you tried to approached Nick as I did, wanting to HELP HIM, and SHOW HIM THE PATH, he would just claim you were not a person of God or some other BS excuse.

What Nick made was called "Glass of Antimony" and it is VERY common and NOT the Philosophers Stone, or a "elixir of life" or "projection powder"...ROFL!! That last one is the one I find especially funny and VERY amusing!

If you take "stibnite" or "Kermes" and turn it into a oxide by using calcination methods, you obtain a type of sulfide.

When you melt pure antimony oxide it will turn into a bright awesome looking orange liquid and when it cools it turns to a yellowish white color.

If you add a little antimony sulfide guess what color it turns to? A BRIGHT SHINY RUBY RED GLASS LIKE SUBSTANCE!!

When you fuse antimony oxide and the sulfide together at 700c and add a dash of raw stibnite powder you will get a magical looking ruby red glass substance and it can be ground to this red projection powder.

There is real lab work being done in university labs all across this globe. Scientist have been converting metal to gold in nuclear reactors since 1924!! There is also SOLID scientific proof that extremophiles are the "magic" performers of Alchemy.

http://myuci.net/news/campus/science/uci-professors-create-gold-from-mercury-20121009

If you follow and study quantum mechanics and theory, all alchemical procedures and outcomes are easily explained. There is no magic needed or involved.

The proof for microbes living in extreme environments as the "magic" helpers in a alchemy experiment are coming in faster than the data can be processes and analyzed. It seems microbes are MOST AFFECTED by cosmic forces, and would also explain why the "timing" (astrology) is so important of when certain operations are producing different results.

The answers are there my friends.

WOW what a load of Psudo-scientific rubbish there is not evedence that extremaphiles are the magic behind alchemy.

you just have a link to an experiment that proves you can use radiation to make gold. but "nuclear gold" might be very different to "alchemical gold".

futher more your *idea* does not explain all of alchemy. for example the elixer of life is said to increase psychic abilites I am pretty certain that the consumsion of microbes don't do that!

your the kind of person who is an atheist and does not believe in ghosts or magic but is still intrested in alchemy. you want to have your cake and eat it too.

you are willing to use psudo-alchemy to do this. I am deeply sorry but your idear is simply worst than the theory that it is trying to replace.

the better theroy is that alchemy works because there is unseen energy that science has yet to discover that has been labled "Magic"so I think you will find that there is a need for magic in alchemy.

your idea of nick mistaking glass of antimony brings tears of humor to my eyes because its clearly based on pure ignorence. if you had taken the time to read more of nicks books you would see that nicks processes don't even have antimony involved in them! Laughing

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:36 am

I keep trying to put
u
r
i
n
e

in the post but its getting on my nerves when you see golden water or philosophical dew

its
p
i
s
s

dude Mad
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:46 am

SunWukong wrote:
Well even me i know there was truth to nick's claims and one thing he was VERY RIGHT was about the location of astral fire which thanks to him pointing it out, I know where all of the astral fires are in all the world down to a chemical fact

but half the truth is worse than a lie, he went as far as to say that he made the elixir and he turned metal into gold....

if he truly did that he would have never needed to continue the experiments that got him killed in the first place, he would have be able to make his gold and just as the books say you make the gold or w.e. to get the money to do "the great work"

and then instead of losing his mind,... his mind would have been sharper and better "which is what he claimed to have done"

and its these lies that were wrong of him, he was so confident about this dew process but yet has anyone yet to succeed with "his" dew process?

let me tell you something Ive gold turn to ashes, turn black and then turn white with my own research, what you need to understand is all of his "truths" were derived from the R.A.M.S. but everything else he theorized about was literally (no disrespect to him) crack pot theories that has had people fascinated and some people are STILL fascinated by his words

which to me is wrong, he talked about all this magic and stuff

"First we must note that all men which work beyond nature are deceivers and work in an unlawful manner. " http://alchemywebsite.com/rosary1.html

and this is what he did, this is where he was wrong....... NO ONE works beyond nature those freakin aliens he was talkin about has NOTHING to do with this, NOR ANY MAGICAL ASTRAL FIRE IN DEW WATER

The ONLY ASTRAL FIRE IN DEW IS LITERALY NITRIC ACID WHICH WHEN IT HITS THE GROUND BECOMES A NITRATE SALT WHICH IS FERTILIZER... THE OTHER HAND IS SULFURIC ACID WHICH ONCE IT TOUCHES SOMETHING TI COMBINES AND IT IS RUINED... THEN THERE MAY BE A TOUCH OF CHLORINE AND ORTHER MISCELLANEOUS ELEMENTS THAT CAN BE ANALYZED CHEMIICALLY http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_rain

ELEMENTS LIKE SULFUR AND CARBON EXHIBIT ALLOTROPY http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allotropy

these elements can combine with themselves in literally almost endless ways if the right conditions are met

AND ALL OF THE NITROGEN GROUP ON THE PERIODIC TABLE ARE NOT ONLY OBVIOUSLY ALL OF THE ASTRAL FIRES OF THE EARTH BUT LITERALLY NITROGEN AND PHOSPHORUS IS ESSENTIAL TO ALL LIFE ON THE PLANET AND NOT TO MENTION THAT NITROGEN IS ABOUT %77 OF OUR ATMOSPHERE "Dry air contains roughly (by volume) 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases. " http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere_of_Earth

THIS IS WHY I SAID DEW WATER CAN BE CHEMICALLY MANUFACTURED AND/OR CULTIVATED because literally its FERTILIZER WHICH IS WHY THERE IS A SUCH THING AS A \"golden water\" STONE \"golden water\" IS ONE OF THE BEST NITROGEN FERTILIZERS KNOWN http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compost

but see a lot of people just don't believe anything i have to say when ive done the work to figure this stuff out and there is literally NO NEED for ANYONE to die or poison thenselves

BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO BELIEVE ME JUST DO YOUR RESEARCH AND IT IS ON THESE GROUNDS IT IS SAFE TO SAY 2 THINGS

NICK WAS EITHER A LIAR OR HE HIMSELF WAS DECEIVED

and trust me there are A LOT of misleading alchemy material because ive read some and there are some that is literally pure nonsense

I think that it is not safe to say nick was I liar because there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that he was telling the truth if you look in make "evidence for nick" topic you will find it.

also one thing that you said that make me qustion your knowlege in alchemy is when you said dew water could be chemicaly created. alchemy is different than chemistry. dew water that is *created* by chemistry if different than natral dew water because of its energy signiture. also you treat "astral fire" as if its a physical thing but its not its an energy not a chemical.

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:08 am

Sir Chemistry is about "THE STUDY OF MATTER"

Alchemy has literally the same purpose

And what your trying to do is put a force and coagulate it into a "stone" and a stone is of matter

Chemistry may not sum up the whole thing but I PROMISE you it does help

the difference between me and about %99 of this forum is I have created an oil that i used to heal the joints of an elderly man literally over night and I have healed my own joints with this same oil

and Im %100 certain You couldn't make this oil even if you tried unless I gave you instruction which would pertain to CHEMISTRY METHODS WHICH WERE INFACT DERIVED FROM ALL ALCHEMICAL DEVICES

Most of the glassware you see today on the market are but improved versions of alchemical glassware

I dare you to challenge my knowledge on this subject and you will scientifically be proven wrong... and what i enjoy about this is there is no need to believe, trust nor have faith in me

but facts are facts... i have them and you dont
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:10 am

and the last time i checked....

MATTER IS ENERGY

Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:47 am

prehaps "energy" was the wrong term to use...

chemistry (the kind you are thinking of) is a materialistc concept which rejects the spiritual dimension to life whilst alchemy reavals in it.

in effect chemistry is bound to the physical word whilst alchemy is both the physcal and the spirtual. so chemistry is a square and alchemy is a cube.

the fact that you believe that alchemy can be reduced and explained by chemistry and materialism is what makes me qustion your knowlege on the subject.

this "spiritual energy" may not be reduced to matter (I don't know that it does or doesn't)
that is probably why science rejects it.

it is also clear that you do not have all the "facts" because no one does! I don't know all about how alchemy work and unlike you I can admit it. so you are right I don't have all the facts but one thing is for sure nether do you.

Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:13 am

Also the stone is not just matter it is also a window or container of the "spiritual energy".

I expect that the stone will not just be made with matter anyone with that attitude toward the stone and to alchemy will probably fail in the creation of the stone.

Also I can't be *scientificly* proven wrong because science views alchemy as a load of rubbish anyway and in there view your theroys and mine are just a crazy.

about your oil... yes you are right I have never made an oil which can cure old people and all that nonsense I am a beginer and I don't no that I have the knowlege to make it or not because the term oil is not very spicific.

It could be for all I know potable gold which is a alchemy masterpiece an oil made from gold said to cure all manner of conditions up to and including cancer.

how do I know you have made it anyway? I just have to take your work for it. that "oil" could be more snake oil than anything else.

lastly with all due respect! the way you flew of the handles at a novice like me simpily because I qustioned you skill in alchemy makes it sound like you have an ego to protect (not that I myself don't of course) not the kind of person that is evolved by the magic of alchemy.

I am not having a good or whatever I just think I should protect nick because alot of what he said makes great sense and all his work can be referenced making me think he might have a correct path to the stone tucked away some-where.

I also think it is health to qustion what other people say even if they call themselves a "master alchemist".
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:17 am

Let me just lay this to rest right now

In alchemy books there is a lot of emphasis on "HEAT, (WARMTH) AND LIGHT"

If you research thermodynamics and look up the science of heat THERE IS NO TRUE SCIENTIFIC DATA ON EXACTLY WHAT HEAT TRULY IS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF INFRARED LIGHT

so let me educate you

ALL OF MATTER...emits.....LIGHT in one form or another (electromagnetic radiation to be exact)

you cant see it with your eyes but elements communicate with each other with light waves that you cant see with your own eyes

this heat is the true invisible forces that not only causes ALL CHEMICAL REACTIONS but without HEAT AND LIGHT LITERALLY NOTHING GROWS NOTHING WILL REACT AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE IF THERE IS NO ACTIVATION ENERGY THERE

I dare you to attempt to do ANY EXPERIMENT in theoretical absolute zero and I promise you wont get any reaction and its not the right temperature for life and the mineral kingdom can USE WAY HIGH HEAT
to do what it does STARS USE FUSION TO CREATE HEAT AND LIGHT AND NEW ELEMENTS

The thing is nature does alchemy all the time its just we cant observe it with our naked eye.....technology has allowed us to see things that normally we would never see and honestly this stuff has enough evidence ALONE (not including all of the other branches of chemistry which would further prove my point) that not only is alchemy possible but its scientifically plausible its just there words and terminology is very different

Unlike the words of many in alchemy books every word that I speak has truth without deceit and you can literally do research to back up all of my claims and to be completely honest its way too much work to explain to you or anyone who alchemy is scientifically possible and since science is about "the study of the LAWS OF NATURE"

and alchemy is WITHIN THE LAWS OF NATURE

how is it not possible?

honestly im not bashing you but you clearly dont have an understanding of what true science and true chemistry is about

yes people use chemistry for merely physical things like making a better oil to put in cars

but chemistry is applicable in EVERY FIELD OF ANY SCIENCE being that everything you see with your eyes is composed of MATTER and chemistry is the study of matter

if you TRULY UNDERSTOOD what they MEANT by transmutation in these alchemy books it would be obvious to you that they are trying THEIR BEST TO EXPLAIN CHEMICAL REACTIONS

"-[WINE, TRANSMUTABLE INTO VINEGAR, HOW]

This Transmutation of Wine into Vinegar is a wonderful Thing; because somewhat is produced from Wine, which was not before in its vegetable Essence. In which it is also to be noted, that in distillation of Wine the Spirit first comes forth; but (on the contrary) in distilling Vinegar the Phlegm first comes, afterward the Spirit, as I have shewed above in its own place, where I also made mention of this Example. [SPIRIT OF WINE, VOLATILZE] Therefore Spirit of Wine makes Bodies volatile, because itself is volatile; [SPIRIT OF VINEGAR, FIX] but Spirit of Vinegar fixeth all Medicaments, as well of Minerals as Vegetables, and renders them solid, so that they apprehend things fixed, and expel fixed Diseases."- Basil Valentine - http://www.alchemywebsite.com/antimony.html

So THIS IS SCIENCE

and no matter how hard you try you literally CANNOT dispute me, not because i have an ego, not because im stubborn or anything

but literally speaking

magic is just knowledge not known to man and what is magic to you is knowledge to me and that is the difference

The elixir of life is %100 possible.... its the transmutation of other metals in to gold that im STILL INVESTIGATING

but the elixir of life can be done, easily and cheaply

last but not least is not not plain to you that your own life is magical but if you don't get your minerals and your nutrition your life will end

these things are matter if not make up matter itself, is it not magical? science itself is truly magical if you take a step back and look at it, You do a very arrogant thing by underminding science

being that issac newton (he who invented the SCIENTIFIC METHOD and many other things) was WELL VERSED IN ALCHEMY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton's_occult_studies

Your own pride and arrogance will forever blind you mark my words if you don't open your mind and study nature you will accomplish nothing in alchemy worth your time and effort, men have lost their lives, money and time and have accomplished nothing, I have literally nothing to gain by proving anything to you and I will not convince you of anything, this is not a debate by any means

the bottom line is my methods and discoveries can be proven repeatedly and duplicated by anyone while your magical ideas and methods cannot

I know for a FACT science has not discovered the things I have witnessed but at the same time I have enough sense to know that science would b able to explain it, if I let them observed what I observed and had all the math to back it up (I suck at math lol)

So if your going to be blind there is no need for you to keep misleading others into death pain and misery, alchemy was not meant to be treated this way and if you read the books enough and performed enough experiments you would understand my words exactly... but seeing as you dont im wasting my time with you.....

The true reason why im writing to you is not to convince you but anyone who has enough sense to look at what me and you are saying and did a proper investigation would learn that I am right and you are wrong

not because i'm better or smarter or anything... but rather everything I say can be duplicated especially if I instruct you

Your only making alchemy harder for yourself

Since this work is woman's work and child's play and if you knew that woman for the longest were not allowed to have this type of knowledge because of their love of talk...magic being so complicated and all

that phrase WOULD BE misleading... which... it isnt.... it truly is woman's work and child's play IF AND ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING but more specifically HOW NATURE WORKS

With heat and light everything grows as long as it has its proper nutrients plants are no different, animals are no different, you are no different...why would the minerals be any different?

Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:57 am

SunWukong wrote:
Let me just lay this to rest right now

In alchemy books there is a lot of emphasis on "HEAT, (WARMTH) AND LIGHT"

If you research thermodynamics and look up the science of heat THERE IS NO TRUE SCIENTIFIC DATA ON EXACTLY WHAT HEAT TRULY IS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF INFRARED LIGHT

so let me educate you

ALL OF MATTER...emits.....LIGHT in one form or another (electromagnetic radiation to be exact)

you cant see it with your eyes but elements communicate with each other with light waves that you cant see with your own eyes

this heat is the true invisible forces that not only causes ALL CHEMICAL REACTIONS but without HEAT AND LIGHT LITERALLY NOTHING GROWS NOTHING WILL REACT AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE IF THERE IS NO ACTIVATION ENERGY THERE

I dare you to attempt to do ANY EXPERIMENT in theoretical absolute zero and I promise you wont get any reaction and its not the right temperature for life and the mineral kingdom can USE WAY HIGH HEAT
to do what it does STARS USE FUSION TO CREATE HEAT AND LIGHT AND NEW ELEMENTS

The thing is nature does alchemy all the time its just we cant observe it with our naked eye.....technology has allowed us to see things that normally we would never see and honestly this stuff has enough evidence ALONE (not including all of the other branches of chemistry which would further prove my point) that not only is alchemy possible but its scientifically plausible its just there words and terminology is very different

Unlike the words of many in alchemy books every word that I speak has truth without deceit and you can literally do research to back up all of my claims and to be completely honest its way too much work to explain to you or anyone who alchemy is scientifically possible and since science is about "the study of the LAWS OF NATURE"

and alchemy is WITHIN THE LAWS OF NATURE

how is it not possible?

honestly im not bashing you but you clearly dont have an understanding of what true science and true chemistry is about

yes people use chemistry for merely physical things like making a better oil to put in cars

but chemistry is applicable in EVERY FIELD OF ANY SCIENCE being that everything you see with your eyes is composed of MATTER and chemistry is the study of matter

if you TRULY UNDERSTOOD what they MEANT by transmutation in these alchemy books it would be obvious to you that they are trying THEIR BEST TO EXPLAIN CHEMICAL REACTIONS

"-[WINE, TRANSMUTABLE INTO VINEGAR, HOW]

This Transmutation of Wine into Vinegar is a wonderful Thing; because somewhat is produced from Wine, which was not before in its vegetable Essence. In which it is also to be noted, that in distillation of Wine the Spirit first comes forth; but (on the contrary) in distilling Vinegar the Phlegm first comes, afterward the Spirit, as I have shewed above in its own place, where I also made mention of this Example. [SPIRIT OF WINE, VOLATILZE] Therefore Spirit of Wine makes Bodies volatile, because itself is volatile; [SPIRIT OF VINEGAR, FIX] but Spirit of Vinegar fixeth all Medicaments, as well of Minerals as Vegetables, and renders them solid, so that they apprehend things fixed, and expel fixed Diseases."- Basil Valentine - http://www.alchemywebsite.com/antimony.html

So THIS IS SCIENCE

and no matter how hard you try you literally CANNOT dispute me, not because i have an ego, not because im stubborn or anything

but literally speaking

magic is just knowledge not known to man and what is magic to you is knowledge to me and that is the difference

The elixir of life is %100 possible.... its the transmutation of other metals in to gold that im STILL INVESTIGATING

but the elixir of life can be done, easily and cheaply

last but not least is not not plain to you that your own life is magical but if you don't get your minerals and your nutrition your life will end

these things are matter if not make up matter itself, is it not magical? science itself is truly magical if you take a step back and look at it, You do a very arrogant thing by underminding science

being that issac newton (he who invented the SCIENTIFIC METHOD and many other things) was WELL VERSED IN ALCHEMY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton's_occult_studies

Your own pride and arrogance will forever blind you mark my words if you don't open your mind and study nature you will accomplish nothing in alchemy worth your time and effort, men have lost their lives, money and time and have accomplished nothing, I have literally nothing to gain by proving anything to you and I will not convince you of anything, this is not a debate by any means

the bottom line is my methods and discoveries can be proven repeatedly and duplicated by anyone while your magical ideas and methods cannot

I know for a FACT science has not discovered the things I have witnessed but at the same time I have enough sense to know that science would b able to explain it, if I let them observed what I observed and had all the math to back it up (I suck at math lol)

So if your going to be blind there is no need for you to keep misleading others into death pain and misery, alchemy was not meant to be treated this way and if you read the books enough and performed enough experiments you would understand my words exactly... but seeing as you dont im wasting my time with you.....

The true reason why im writing to you is not to convince you but anyone who has enough sense to look at what me and you are saying and did a proper investigation would learn that I am right and you are wrong

not because i'm better or smarter or anything... but rather everything I say can be duplicated especially if I instruct you

Your only making alchemy harder for yourself

Since this work is woman's work and child's play and if you knew that woman for the longest were not allowed to have this type of knowledge because of their love of talk...magic being so complicated and all

that phrase WOULD BE misleading... which... it isnt.... it truly is woman's work and child's play IF AND ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING but more specifically HOW NATURE WORKS

With heat and light everything grows as long as it has its proper nutrients plants are no different, animals are no different, you are no different...why would the minerals be any different?

I feel the same way on alot of thing you say like when you say magic is science that we don't understand yet. but alot of your artical is very (unessesery). I mean you need all that to tell me you think alchemy with all its wonderful effects can be explained by the currant laws of science?

I suggest that alchemy because it does things that don't conform to our currant understanding of the universe and its rules it works out of the currant laws of physics and nature (so-called laws made up by humans).

also I am open to your idears I just don't think they are as good as the theroys that they are trying to replace. science cannot explain all of alchemy because it has some *supernatural*
qualites which by definition cannot be explained by physics and nature alone. yet I do respect nature as the ultimate alchemist. I do not torture it with experiments.

however when you say your idears can be tested and then labled my idears as magical and said that they could not. that is just plain wrong I based my "magical" idears on experiment done with witches and psychics that find that (for example) they can effect the health of plants with there "magic". I suggest that the effects on the plants are the same effects as the alchemist does with alchemy.
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:01 pm

also when alchemists talk about fire they rarly mean the physical thing. what they mean by "inner fire" or "subtle fire" is spirit or as you put it "magic" or "spiritual energy".

you have probably taken it too litaraly. but yes I am well aware you need heat and light to have an effect on the matter.

but the spiritual energy is being windowed or contained by the matter the spiritual energy makes the matter express new "supernatural" qualites.

matter is the door which is locked and the physical laws and effects are the keys. but once the door is opened new and paranormal effects will come throught.

oh and lastly when you talked about chemical glassware. I should know I uses it myself all the time!
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:40 pm

All that one needs to know is this. SunWuKong, does your elixir of life open up the astral senses? If taken continuously for many weeks you should no longer need to eat or drink water. In addition you should be able to see creatures that exist in the astral plane. Elementals, sprites, salamanders, etc. Yes or no. Very simple. This is what the Actum Leyden recipe can do if done properly.

Healing joints? Not only is that very vague, there are lots of medicines that can heal joints. Hardly indicative of something worthy of bold claims such as elixir of life.

Alchemy does involve chemistry, but it is not merely chemistry by any means. As someone else pointed out, if chemistry is a square, alchemy is the cube. CHemistry is a subset of alchemy.

Last edited by cocojambo on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:20 pm

This has to stop. Alchemical substances are spiritual. There is no getting around it. We call it that because it is so much higher than our understanding that there is just no better word.

We also might speak of things like "God", again, because there is no better word. Life is more than just energy and matter. When you get to the higher realms, things are alive and have a personality. Where is your science to explain that?

We could go on and on but what is the point? We here are veiled from much higher energies. Some of us know this. Others think the universe just came from a big bang and they're ok with that.

Alchemy is no question about capturing these "god energies." That's just the way it is.
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Alchemy in practise simply uses techniques to shift the states of matter,fuse,dissolve,coagulate etc. techniques that were adopted by the later science chemistry.Chemistry however studies only matter in the form we know it and not in the many ways it can appear.One thing,as SunWukong correctly said,matter is simply condensed energy.And energy appears in many other forms such as lighting,fire,light,heat,cold etc. so actually,everything is energy in different forms.Now the point of alchemy is to fuse the materialistic form of energy with another higher and much purer form of energy.Therefore,chemistry does not get involved here.It only gets invoved when it comes to the many proccesses that can be used to manipulate matter,nothing more.
As for the natural laws,there are many laws in nature but many excpetions as well.And the rules we know right now mostly affect matter.Alchemy can uses another type of energy sometimes which affects the final result,therefore it will obey to an exception.As for magic,magic is the technique used to summon evil spirits and entities that live in the higher realm in order to help you,but most times,you will simply end up hurting yourself(if working on black magic,voodoo,satanism etc.)
Last,the word transmutation (μεταστοιχείωση) means to change the "genetic code" of a substance into the "genetic code" of another,that is nothing magical or weird,its simply like copy/paste in the computer but a bit more complicated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I sincerely dont know how to say this
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next