The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I sincerely dont know how to say this

Go down 
+10
Kirk
bluefloor
cocojambo
alexbr
alkem5161
seasalt
Aboveasbelow
artephius
AmonD
SunWukong
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:32 pm

AmonD wrote:

Thirdly,cocojambo,this picture you just posted,in the right side where it pictures an old man,i think the specific pics are fake.I think that the top pic shows an elderly male and the one below a "young" female.The stone doesn't change your se.x from what i ve heard.
It's a couple, not a gender change lol jocolor A couple from a long, long, long time ago.
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Also,i want to add that coming close to nature and trying to live as closer to her as possible could quite help you clear your mind and help you on focusing on your targets.(At least it works for me)

I used to spend much time watching football(soccer) and eat lots of fsdafpsduf while putting fire on small trees and crap.By the time i started reading about alchemy and started the alchemical journey i have changed a lot.

I no longer eat that much(i eat 1 piece of bread per day and 2 glasses of water) i no longer watch football and my mind is now capable of focusing and perceiving much more things than i could before.I can focus on my studies as well as in alchemy.

I follow the Greek saying "νούς υγιής εν σώματι υγιεί" meaning if the body is healthy the mind will be too.

So every morning i wake up at 6,i start excersicing shirtless with 22 C outside and during the night i go to the rooftop and meditate under the moonlight.

My point is to give you an idea of how much is alchemy possible of doing and what alchemists meant by that "the great work and nature also operates within us" and not to boast and say that i am awesome and crap like that.I am another person at the moment and my friends make fun of me because at school when a fight takes place and i tell them "talk,do not fight for it is wrong etc. etc." they go like "whooa who are you the wise of the mountain buhahahaha".I became the idiot for caring about physical and mental state while i was the "cool" guy for drinking beers and hurting animals.

You can quite understand that we as a society are cut off from nature and dispice it.

Come close to nature,clear your mind and the truth will be revealed to you.
At least i hope so

Last edited by AmonD on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:43 pm

LOL i am sorry then xD
And what is the couple supposed to be doing at that picture?
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:24 pm

AmonD wrote:
LOL i am sorry then xD
And what is the couple supposed to be doing at that picture?
I believe it is the couple depicted in the woodcut.

But if you do find a gender change alchemy recipe, that'd be interesting too. affraid
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:33 pm

You will be the first to know xD Razz
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:46 pm

hi Amon and all who think like him about the secret alchemical etc.
these idee unhealthy keep the alchemical secrets these are your opinions and unfortunately of those who think like you, (and I hope this forum are few)

these views obtuse and old and jokes similar with to the rules of Nik that nik have put in this forum ? i want so remember to all have this obtuse idea about the secret alchemical that nik who made his life the center of the disclosure and total secret disclosure open and total of the all secret

the secret alchemical and which are the basis and fodamento and sharing alchemical total and clearly explained and that the same and the golden rule and a fundamental and indispensable (at least until recently) of this forum not seen what you think this is not the place right do not you think? or at least you think so avoids spreading (I tell you this with all due respect to you) the poison of ide of alchemical secret and painful ideas you and others like you and I assure you that these ideas on the painful secret alchemical if there was Nik still would not you accept it endured but back soon with an active dissemination on the subject just as I have already said in documents that deal with the salt of the magnet universal nature and its operations to counteract these poisons ideas here inziano a little too to circulate

alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::::::.originale italiano ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

hi Amon e a chi la pensa come lui circa il segreto alchemico la non divulgazione etc
queste idee malsane di mantenere il segreti alchemici queste sono le tue opinioni e di quelli che purtroppo la pensano come te ( e spero che in questo forum siano pochi )
e di certo assolutamente non le mie ne quelle che erano di Nik ma cosa centrano queste opinioni di segretezza e corbellerie e facezie similari con le regole di Nik ? che fece della sua vita il centro della divulgazione e disvelazione totale del segreto alchemica e che sono le basi e fodamento e di condivisione alchemica totale e chiaramente spiegata e che la stessa e regola d'oro e fondamentale e imprescindibile (almeno fino a ieri ) di questo forum forse visto come la pensi questo non è il posto giusto non ti pare ? o se almeno la pensi cosi evita di spargere ( questo te lo dico con tutto il rispetto per te ) il veleno delle ide di segreto alchemico e penose idee similari che avete tu e altri e vi assicuro che queste idee penose sul segreto alchemico se ci fosse ancora Nik non sarebbero ne accettate ne sopportate ma tornerò molto presto sull'argomento con una divulgazione attiva proprio come ho già detto con documenti che trattano del sale della natura magnete universale e della sua operatività per contrastare questi veleni di idee che qui inziano un pò troppo a circolare

alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:58 pm

I dont quite understand why does it seem so bad to many people to give the recipe of the stone encoded in images and allegories.Sure it is a pain in the neck to decode it but in the end you will have achieved something great.For me its not worth getting something if you dont put some effort in achieving your goal.Of course,that's just my opinion,doesn't mean its totally correct though.If people like Nick would like to give out the secret,there is not much i can do about it and it would be pointless to argue about it since i will achieve nothing.But it doesn't bother me the fact that the formula will be accurate,what bothers me is that evil beings(including humans) will be able to someday find this formula and use it to alter the world in an unimaginable magnitude.

I am not quite sure about Nick's methods but you can't know without trying,so i still hold them to carry them out when i get the chance.
If we are all here by then i shall let you know of my results

(+ Call me Amon not AmonD pleaze,i used D cause "Amon" was already taken Razz)
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:26 pm

hi Amon and all that unfortunately has similar ideas as I have already said those are your ideas and others like you to think so dull and unhealthy and old for such nonsense, and there are many forums (the majority) who appreciate these sick ideas and jokes like as metaphors secrets and riddles and puzzles if there was Nik here would not be tolerated and the choices life of nik for full disclosure of the secret alchemical and his decision to place the golden rule as the obligation of total sharing of alchemical processes that are treated on this forum it is a gross total response to what I hope only that these poisons do not spread here in that this was an exception (the majority of other painful forums) extraordinary, beautiful and adamantine

ps

SO after said and reiterated that obviously not surprised supporters and those who advise and encourage ideas otuse and sick jokes and secret alchemical symbolic and they want to do riddles and puzzles to get to perhaps the understanding of alchemical processes and time that will be disclosed certain documents concerning processing of the salt nature and that in some manuscripts and professional circles was that they served gave rise to the creation of universal magnet if I'll not answer any of their questions ( and those who think so unwholesomely has at least
the decency and a little coherence to no avoid asking) about the various documents which correttamte according to the golden rule of total sharing total Mass ain this forum by nik rule that I agree with and then put it in absolute total codivisione pesto perincipio gold available but I repeat therefore'll answer their questions because I think that anyone who wants and calls for secret and then enjoys diulgazioni until the his ideas will not be changed arbitrarily usufruend is that to which they are opposed to him, and therefore do not deserve to start my sharing of documents disclosed and ionon'll answer them

alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::......originale italiano ::::::::::::::::::::

hi Amon e tutti quelli che purtroppo ha idee similari come ho già detto quelle sono le tue idee e di altri che come te la pensano in modo ottuso e malsano e vecchio e per queste corbellerie ci sono molti forum ( la maggioranza ) che apprezzano queste idee malsane e facezie similari come segreti metafore e indovinelli e rebus se ci fosse Nik qui non sarebbero assolutamente tollerate e le scelte di vita di nik per la divulgazione totale del segreto alchemico e la sua scelta di porre come regola d'oro l'obbligo della condivisione totale dei processi alchemici che si trattano su questo forum ne è una palese totale riscontro a ciò io spero solo che questi veleni non si diffondano qui in questo che era una eccezione ( alla maggioranza degli altri penosi forum ) straordinaria, splendida e adamantina

ps

Cosi dopo aver detto e ribadito ciò ovviamente non si meravigliano i sostenitori e quelli che consigliano e invitano con idee otuse e malate segreto alchemico e delle barzellette simboliche e che vogliono fare degli indovinelli e rebus per arrivare per forse alla comprensione dei processi alchemici e ora che verranno divulgati certi documenti che riguardano l'elaborazione del sale natura e che in certi manoscritti e ambienti qualificati veniva dato adito che servissero alla creazione del magnete universale se io non rispondero a nessuna delle loro domande ( e chi la pensa cosi malsanamente abbia almeno la decenza e piccola coerenza di evitare di chiedere ) a riguardo dei vari documenti che correttamte secondo la regola d'oro di totale condivisone totale messa ain questo forum da nik regola che condivido in assoluto e dunque metto nella totale codivisione di pesto perincipio d'oro a disposizione ma ribadisco rispondero dunque alle loro domande perchè ritengo che chi vuole e invita al segreto e poi usufruisce di diulgazioni fino a quando le sue idee non saranno mutate sta arbitrariamente usufruend di ciò a cui lui loro sono contrari e dunque non meritano a mio avvio condivisione e ionon rispondero su documenti divulgati a loro

alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:40 pm

First of all its not sick ideas and secondly i dont really know what Nick would do for i didn't have the chance to meet him and third lets end this convo cause i dont think this place was made for us to argue on wether we should give the salt out like that or not.
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:19 pm

Last edited by seasalt on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Sale of nature / Cinderella etc

Disclosure of alchemical secrets and a contribution Operating of pdf etc on research and experiments made by the famous alchemistical researcher Petri Murien etc on sale / magnet to attract the universal spirit

Hi everyone I read the various posts in which there was talking about curses and disasters worldwide if it were divulged the secret of the Philosopher's Stone elixir of long life sat nature etc.. and for this reason ny dear friend SunWukong, don’t want say the clear operational alchemical of for obtain salt of mature that he say have obtain and that all the key of alchemy and that dissolving alone the gold ( sere dear friend that all this affirmation you must all are demonstration for result true )
SO NOW dear … SunWukong,. sorry … SunWukong,.. but with all the sympathy that I have always had towards you, sorry but NOW about what you say about the disaster can arrived if there are the divulgations of secret alchemy salt of nature etc . about it I'm total not agree whit you.

NOW dear friend … SunWukong,..about it but I feel like an absolute the thought Nik (which is also evaluating its pros against [and those who do not] was absolutely and truly a great and a true genius and a researcher extraordinary alchemy and a generous person and a huge heart that gave itself and the his research to all mankind
I absolutely think about what your saying as Nik (which was really a big one) and I absolutely like Nik that the alchemical knowledge to be shared with all humanity and that it is a heritage that will vote disseminated and applied to a true evolutionary leap across the 'humanity said

Now to me the secrets of alchemy and the hoarding of them painful and toys of power to hold the secrets of alchemy have never liked and I think about Nik (which was really a big one) absolutely fine to put here in this forum as golden rule as the basic and fundamental rule in all this forum has to be shared and clearly without hiding anything operationally of alchemical processes to whom you are speaking

Principle and rule of total forum Sharing and clear explanation of all alchemical processes presented on this forum golden rule sets and always rightly obliged in the past by Nik.

I then think about what this golden rule base and the essential foundation of this forum and that Nik has put into this forum dear,,, SunWukong,,, (of which we already we confronted widely memories) of total share alchemical processes that are the basis and foundation of this forum
Is essential and that, in respect of what you and Amond etc and a few others (for a few hours here thank fully) that unfortunately often spoken or ask to speak for not disclosing see Amon ETC overtones puzzles and riddles that the interviews etc and make new and undoubted knowledge forum and that however you choose to hide them under puzzles and riddles Amon etc that were in totally misunderstanding what at least the basics and fundamentals of the main rule of the forum Sharing full and clear explanation of all alchemical processes desired by Nik rule that made and makes this the applied and imposed its magnificent adamantine

specificity on what I believe, then, that you also need to join together with all of us totally and unavoidably you also dear friend SunWukong, and Amon .... etc
to this fundamental rule and gold, total sharing and clear explanation and total alchemical processes which in my opinion is instead of this forum thanks to this rule imposed by the great visionary Nik a real exception extraordinary a real diamond precious and rare

Now I therefore base and consequently to my total adherence to the golden rule of sharing
I hope with documents and pdf that I attach here I hope to give a serious and active contribution to the research and testing of the salt of nature that SunWukong,... indicates that it can be found from the ocean on the earth and even in the stars ...
(Instructions on the nature of salt contained in these documents that I had for a long time and I had a little experienced and perhaps I underestimated and that rather than assertions and descriptions (however strong claims that obviously are all tested and proven not least that this salt dissolves nature of the gold for himself?) made in the posts of the post of 'very secretive my friend,, SunWukong,, .. es tell ; it can be found from the ocean on the earth and in the stars even made me re come to my mind and made me perhaps make connections with interesting perhaps he written and documents I had and maybe I for my error estimated under in the past and I have therefore recovered from the archives of my old pc)

nature of the salt from the earth, the sea and the stars (meteors and reltive emanations precipitation aqueous dew etc meteoric sag and meteoric nimor Paracelsus) and that SunWukong,.. says it can be found from the ocean on the earth and even in the stars

DOCUMENTS OPERATING MAGNET UNIVERSAL DETECTION AND CREATION OF SALE NATURE

written documents and pdf below for the creation of the salt nature magnet to attract the universal spirit with a rain magnet materials are writings that come from our collaborations with other researchers Prometheus agape group linked to the environment instead of the famous alchemist Petri Murien PDF of the letters of petri Murien that even when we had were very private and personal letters between various alchemists who exchanged on various experiments on the magnet universal time with friends can find now on the forums that if I remember correctly are; t Alkimistica, the alchimist, alchemy guid (pdf and writers that place now for them i divide length in various posts denominate 1 2 3 upcoming songs that follow immediately)

now this should be also added a post and a link and a post written by Nik where already in 2008 Nik suggested that the alchemical process done with the dew and sea salt add a third salt which as you will see one of them was created by ash limed peat (so, instead of criticizing many times inappropriately Nik that always acts in its put all of himself with total honesty and generosity and if in the last period Nik is NOT able to send and publisher books deal with various commitments etc is because Nik was very ill and because what we tragically lost THEREFORE BEFORE FINALLY A CRTICARE OFTEN MADE OF nonsense The NIK ALL WE HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS VERY WELL .. And perhaps we should always first to criticize and make often incorrect assertions of nik and his work read carefully before various posts present in hundreds alchemical thread open on this invaluable forum)
in this regard is also interesting always in accordance with the post by Nik on the salt of the earth salt centralis nature of instructions must connect a Thesaurus Thesaurorum of Golden rosa cross of 1700 * that refers to the creation and production of Sal Centralis Nature as will be seen in relation to the salt of the earth and of Sendivigius this education report here the essential steps to obtain from the earth Sal Centrail Naturae rest of the instructions are in pdf Thesaurus that our publication agape Prometheus I already posted in the thread **
i put also for clarification of the process with the land Paracelsus also a statement on the ashes of the earth and the creation of a salt life from it that I think are very important and revealing
I attach a link ... also always on the creation of the universal magnet and attach a link to a very interesting education alchemist Roger Guasco that extracts this magnet with the instruction similar to salt solute of Paracelsus (instruction very old and very important also described in the book, the the secret of the chimie de ancient ) from the dew and sea salt, and this (as all can see ) you can do both in the dry and wet in his post . SunWukong,.. the dear friend very secretive says it can be found from the ocean on the earth and even in the stars at the end of post put the English translation of this statement

Now I think that is the case well to examine these documents also experimentally treat all of the salt of nature, of course no one has the truth pre packaged and check what is in them is indicated.

now the NITRO, SEA ASALT, DEW RIAN WATER, SNOW ETC was called one of the various salts of nature from roce rose gold 1700 that how can we shall see in the thesaurus of rc gold [color=blue]** that I posted in the forum now here based on those indications Wisdom of the Rose Cross there were various subjects that were identified in order to extract the salt of nature, therefore, according to what here we will try to find the instructions simple and concrete that circulated in certain environments highly confidential alchemical to make in a less complicated and avoiding elaborate and complicated manipulations in the laboratory as described in the thesaurus of thesarorum rose gold cross and universal elixir alkaest dissolving stones from various salts of the various materials is extracted from the salt of the specific nature indicated by manuscripts the Golden rose cross

RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum in the thread thesauro thesaurorum )

Ps
instead about tolerance exclusions suspension etc for different opinions and conflicting opinions of operation, etc. I, as I have already stated in various posts in the past I believe that tolerance and openness about what should be extremely wide (but of course if in compliance always absolute respect of Nik memory and even more absolute than that of the golden rule more justly imposed by nik in this forum by Nic on the total shares of processes and clear) and this also because of this, because now we are all in fact, all orphans and that for the moment, honestly between all of us and honestly about what let us look all in the face and honestly
let us look in the mirror because let's face it all very honestly none of us so far (even after he worked with seriousness and constant and intense commitment of all the instructions that nik has disclosed) has achieved no concrete really got alkaest, solvents universal elixir transmutations

and in fact we must realize that now, without NIK that surely if he were still with us step by step when he see we would have seen some serious work would have been able to explain the various tricks, tricks that are the famous tur de man operation to unlock our stalls and blocks and partial failures steps in the alchemical laboratory in its various processes already generously made public by him and the new ones that had to be in his newly published texts of which NIK in his great generosity and dedication to knowledge and humanity was ready to step make us gift explaining them to us after step by step so clearly noted that in fact all we are now, unfortunately, all orphans are NOW is necessary in my opinion a 100% tolerance of different opinions also differ between all of us to have a comparison to 360 degrees confrontation that is open to new research and alchemical studies to allow us all together in extensive research to find the help that is essential to run the instructions NIK gave us when he was alive for a vegan my opinion well which in my opinion all contributions are welcome and serious research on salt nature etc etc (just to be clear and explicit as it should be in the rules of this forum) and although the views are different and there is a contrast between these oppositions IMHO I think that they are all the precious salt of alchemical growth and that the opposition Smart, however, can give rise to a real growth of knowledge must seek to integrate with opinions and even conflicting texts and comparisons taken from various alchemical knowledge, and that all together since our comparison, and studies and research and experimentation to 360 degrees so together we can succeed in Nik find the keys that unfortunately did not have time for all of us to give us together with a collective search able to finally make operational the alchemical knowledge.

Cordially alexbr

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,originale italiano::::::::::::::::

Sale di natura / cenerentola
Divulgazione dei segreti alchemici e un contributo operativo pdf etc su ricerche e sperimentazioni effettuate dal ricercatore Petri Murien etc sul sale/magnete per attrarre lo spirito universale

Salve a tutti ho letto i vari post in cu si parla di anatemi e cataclismi mondiali se venisse divulgato il segreto della pietra filosofale dell’elixir di lunga vita sale di natura etc. ed per questo .. tu non vuoi dire queste operatività
Caro SunWukong, …ora scusa . SunWukong,. ma con tutta la ma simpatia che da sempre ho avuto nei tuoi confronti io non sono assolutamente d’accordo su ciò che dici riguardo ai disastri e maledizioni e cataclismi etc se avviene la divulgazione di segreti alchemici sale di natura etc .
ora caro amico ,,,,, SunWukong, e altri come AmonD etc che la pensano similarmente
a riguardo io invece
la penso in maniera assoluta come
la pensava NIK ( che anche valutando i suoi pro è contro [e chi non ne ha] è stato assolutamente e veramente un grande e un vero genio alchemico e un ricercatore straordinario e una persona generosa e da un cuore immenso che donava se stesso e le sue ricerche a tutta l’umanità
io su ciò la penso assolutamente come diceva Nik (che era veramente un grande ) e penso assolutamente come NIK che la conoscenza alchemica vada condivisa con tutta l’umanità e che sia patrimonio che porterà una vota divulgata e applicata a un vero salto evolutivo tutta l’umanità detto

ORA a me il segreti alchemici e gli accaparramenti di essi e giochini penosi di potere di detenere i segreti alchemici non sono mai piaciuti e a riguardo penso che Nik ( che era veramente un grande ) ha fatto assolutamente bene a mettere qui in questo forum come regola d’oro di base e fondamentale che in questo forum tutto deve essere condiviso chiaramente e senza nascondere assolutamente nulla operativamente dei processi alchemici di cui si sta parlando …
Principio e regola del forum Condivisione totale e chiara spiegazione di tutti i processi operativi alchemici presentati su questo forum regola d’oro imposta e sempre giustamente obbligata nel passato da Nik.

Io dunque penso riguardo a ciò a questa regola d’oro di base e fondamento essenziale di questo forum e che Nik ha messo in questo forum caro,, , SunWukong,,,(su cui noi gia ci confrontammo ampiamente ricordi ) di totale condivisione dei processi alchemici che sono base e fondamento di questo forum
Sia fondamentale e che riguardo di ciò tu e Amon etc e pochi altri ( pochi per ora qui per fortuna ) che purtroppo spesso parlate o chiedete di parlare per non divulgare vedi Amon per sottointesi rebus e indovinelli etc che intervite e apportate nuove e indubbie conoscenze nel forum e che pero decidete di occultarle sotto rebus e indovinelli Amon etc che state in ciò quantomeno totalmente fraintendendo le basi e fondamenti del della regola principale del forum la Condivisione totale e chiara spiegazione di tutti i processi operativi alchemici regola voluta da Nik che ha fatto e fa di questo che l’applicava e imponeva la sua magnifica adamantina specificità ora io ritengo dunque che su ciò dovete anche voi aderire assieme a tutti noi totalmente e imprescindibilmente anche voi caro amico reticente SunWukong,…e.Amon Etc
a questa regola fondamentale e d'oro di totale condivisione e spiegazione chiara e totale dei processi alchemici che a mio parere fa invece di questo forum grazie a questa regola imposta dal lungimirante grande Nik una vera eccezione straordinaria un vero diamante prezioso e raro
Ora io dunque in base e conseguentemente alla mia totale adesione a questa regola d’oro di condivisione
Spero con i documenti e pdf che qui allego spero proprio di dare un serio e fattivo contributo alla ricerca e sperimentazione del sale della natura che … indica trovarsi it can be found from the ocean on the earth and even in the stars …
(istruzioni sul sale di natura contenute in questi documenti che da tempo avevo e su cui avevo un poco sperimentato e che forse avevo sottovalutato e che invece che le asserzioni e descrizioni ( asserzioni forti che comunque ovviamente vanno tutte verificate e comprovate non ultima quella che questo sale di natura scioglie di per se stesso l’oro???) fatte nei post dei post dell’ amico molto reticente SunWukong,…,,, ..es dice it can be found from the ocean on the earth and even in the stars mi hanno fatto ora ri venire in mente e mi hanno fatto forse fare dei collegamenti forse interssanti con egli sritti e documenti che avevo e che forsi sottovalutai nel passato e che ho dunque recuperato dai archivi del mio vecchio pc )

sale della natura tratto dalla terra dal mare e dalle stelle (meteore e reltive emanazioni precipitazioni acquose rugiada etc meteorica sag e meteorica nimoe paracelsiana) e che .. dice it can be found from the ocean on the earth and even in the stars

DOCUMENTI OPERATIVI PER LA INDIVIDUAZIONE E CREAZIONE DEL MAGNETE UNIVERSALE SALE NATURE

i documenti scritti e pdf che seguono per la creazione del magnete sale natura per attirare lo spirito universale con un magnete da materie meteoriche sono scritti che provengono da nostre collaborazioni del gruppo agape con altri ricercatori legati all’ambiente del famoso alchimista Petri Murien invece il PDF di delle lettere di Petri Murien che seppur quando le avemmo erano lettere molto riservate e personali tra vari alchimisti che si scambiavano su vari esperimenti sul magnete universale ora grazie a degli amici possibile trovare ora anche su dei forum che se ricordo bene sono ; t AKIMISTCA e GUIDA alchemici e the alchimis (i pdf e gli sritti che posto ora li suddividerò per lunghezza in vari post denomiati 1 2 3 successivi che seguono subito )

ora a ciò va inoltre aggiunto un post e un link e un post di scritto da Nik in cui Nik suggeriva già 2008 che nel processo alchemico fatto con la rugiada e sale di mare di aggiungere un terzo Sale di cui come si vedrà uno era creato da cenere di torba calcinate(così, invece di criticare moltissime volte a sproposito Nik che sempre e comunque nei suoi atti ha messo tutto se stesso con onesta e totale generosità e se nel ultimo periodo Nik non è riuscito pubblicare i libri a spedire e fare fronte a vari impegni presi etc è perche Nik stava molto male e causa ciò lo abbiamo tragicamente DEFINITIVAMENTE perso DUNQUE PRIMA DI CRTICARE A SPESSO A VANVERA L’OPERATO DI Nik TUTTI DOBBIAMO PENSARE A CIO MOLTO BENE ..E forse sarebbe meglio sempre prima di criticare e di fare asserzioni spesso errate su nik e il suo operato una attenta lettura prima dei vari post presenti in centinaia thread alchemici aperti su questo inestimabile forum )
a riguardo inoltre è interessante sempre in conformità al post di nik sul sale della terra sale centralis natura va collegata una istruzione della tesauro thesaurorum che si rifà alla creazione e ottenimento del sal centralis natura in relazione come si vedrà al sale della terra di sendivigius e di questa istruzione riporto qui i passi essenziali per ottenerne dalla terra il sal centrail naturae resto delle istruzioni sono nel pdf del tesauro che di nostra pubblicazione agape prometeo che ho già postato nel thread
annetterò inoltre per chiarificazione del processo con la terra anche una istruzione paracelsiana sulle ceneri della terra e sulla creazione di un sale vitale da essa che ritengo molto importanti e rivelatrici
…inoltre allego un link sempre sul creazione del magnete universale e allego un link di una istruzione interessantissima dell’alchimista roger guasco che estrae questo magnete con l’istrizione similare al sale soluto di paracelso ( istruzione anche descritta nel libro l’antica scienza degli antichi …ed.. ) dalla rugiada e dal sale di mare e ciò ( come si verda ) si può fare per via secca e sia in via umisa nel suo post…li caro amico molto reticente dice it can be found from the ocean on the earth and even in the stars a fine post metterò di questa istruzione la traduzione inglese
Ora io penso che è il caso di bene a vagliare anche sperimentalmente questi documenti che tutti trattano del sale di natura ovviamente nessuno ha la verita pre confeazionta ed è da verificare ciò che in essi viene indicato .

now the NITRO SALE DI MARE RUGIDA NEVE ACQUA DI TEMPORALE ETC was called one of the various salts of nature from roce rose gold 1700 that how can we shall see in the thesaurus of rc gold [color=blue]** that I posted in the forum now here based on those indications Wisdom of the Rose Cross there were various subjects that were identified in order to extract the salt of nature, therefore, according to what here we will try to find the instructions simple and concrete that circulated in certain environments highly confidential alchemical to make in a less complicated and avoiding elaborate and complicated manipulations in the laboratory as described in the thesaurus of thesarorum rose gold cross and universal elixir alkaest dissolving stones from various salts of the various materials is extracted from the salt of the specific nature indicated by manuscripts the Golden rose cross

RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum in the thread thesauro thesaurorum )

Ps
invece sulla tolleranza esclusioni sospensioni etc per pareri diversi e contrastanti di opinioni operative etc io come ho già espresso in vari post nel passato credo che la tolleranza e l’apertura debba essere su ciò ampissima (ma ovviamente se sempre e solo nel rispetto sempre e comunque assoluto della memoria di nik e il rispetto della sua regola d’oro della condivisione totale alchemica spiegando chiaramente tutti i processi che si vanno ad esporre e nik ha imposto più che giustamete in questo ) e cio anche in ragione di questo, perché ora tutti noi siamo di fatto tutti orfani, e che per il momento, onestamente fra tutti noi e onestamente su cio guadiamoci tutti in faccia e onestamente guardiamoci tutti allo specchio perche diciamocelo molto onestamente nessuno di noi fino ad ora (anche dopo che ha lavorato con serietà e costante e intenso impegno su tutte le istruzioni che nik ha divulgato ) ha ottenuto risultati davvero concreti nessuno ha ottenuto alkaest, dissolventi universali, elisir trasmutazioni
e di fatto dobbiamo prendere atto che ora, senza NIK che sicuramente se fosse ancora con noi nan mano che ci avrebbe visto lavorare seriamente ci avrebbe potuto spiegare i vari accorgimenti trucchi i famosi tur de man operativi per sbloccare i nostri stalli e blocchi e parziali insuccessi nei passaggi alchemici ni laboratorio suoi vari processi gia da lui generosamente resi pubblici e in quelli nuovi che dovevano essere nei suoi testi di nuova pubblicazione di cui Nik nella sua grande generosità e abnegazione verso la conoscenza e l’umanità era pronto per farcene dono spiegandoceli passo dopo
così preso atto chiaramente che di fatto tutti noi ora siamo purtroppo, tutti orfani sono ORA è necessaria a mio parere una tolleranza al 100% delle varie opinioni anche divergenti per avere tra tutti noi un confronto a 360 gradi confronto che va aperto a nuove ricerche e studi alchemici per permetterci tutti assieme di trovare in approfondite ricerche ciò l’aiuto essenziale per far funzionare le istruzioni che nik ci ha donato quando era in vita per a mia opinione ben vegano cui a mia opinione tutti i contributi seri sono benvenuti e ricerche sul sale di natura etc etc ( basta che siano chiare ed esplicite come deve essere nelle regole di questo forum )e anche se le opinioni sono diverse ed esiste un contrasto tra queste opposizioni ritengo IMHO che esse siano tutte il prezioso sale della crescita alchemico e che dalle contrapposizioni intelligenti invece può nascere una vera crescita di conoscenze deve cercare di integrarsi con opinioni anche contrastanti e testi e confronti presi dalle varie conoscenze alchemiche e che tutti insieme dal nostro confronto,e studi e ricerca e sperimentazione a 360 gradi tutti assieme si possa riuscire cosi a trovare le chiavi che purtroppo nik non fece in tempo a donarci per riuscire a rendere finalmente operativa le conoscenza alchemiche .

Cordialmente alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:11 pm

look all of this extra extravagant speech is nothing

that picture of the salt of nature is at my house, I made it, I know how to obtain it with ease, for little cost everything im saying is scientifically grounded

and thank's to this article http://myuci.net/news/campus/science/uci-professors-create-gold-from-mercury-20121009

it shows metals can be transmuted into one another its just the alchemist understood the true matter of metals and how nature does these things

the bottom line is alchemy is in fact A SCIENCE and if you read enough books they explain to you that this is a true hidden and SACRED SCIENCE

not only have i read alchemy books countless times but i have tons of science books that i read, studies and observations

even my findings show how alchemy is possible and honestly in teh emerald tablets of thoth he goes on to say "magic is just science not known to man" so while alchemy may be magic to some for me right now it is a pure science and it is a grand science at that

it should not be disrespected in the slightest and see even tho the making of gold can be done by this science, even if science finds how to make gold, the making of gold is not the grand secret of this science which is why I WILL NOT REVEAL THIS SALT OF NATURE

Science can make all the gold it wants and it will not equal the slightest value of the true elixir I predict that unless someone receives some type of revelation on the matter it or enlightenment science wont discover this salt for a few hundred maybe thousands of years because of the mindset science has even though the truth is literally in plain sight

and the reason why science wont find it is because literally God (or the 7 rays of Elohim) are actively and passively hiding it from mankind, and to be completely honest I have revealed the salt of nature to those closest to me and my family because the alchemy books says to take care of your neighbor (family etc.) and what is beyond me is how even tho i told them, the value of it did not dawn on them in the slightest bit, its like their minds just blocked it out AS IF ITS VALUE WAS BEING HIDDEN FROM THEM by an INVISIBLE FORCE

and It rightfully should be feared above all things, and in the same way this invisible spirit revealed it to me in a book i read multiple times but for some reason i completely and utterly missed it... and it baffled me how much i have handled it in my life and i knew it not, howit was in my face yet i missed it

how not only is it plainly spoken of in a few books i read but its action upon nature is evident everyday and there is scientific proof of its action on all life yet NO ONE SEEMS TO SEE ITS TRUE VALUE AT ALL

all of you have plenty of it surrounding you yet none of you know it at all because it is literally being actively hidden from you spiritually I could sit here and write volumes on this matter and its operation, i could show you so many books, and its value wont be understood unless its revealed to you by a True Alchemist or by God himself..... and when i say God himself im not using any allegory because like I said and i will repeat it for emphasis

I HAVE OPENLY SPOKE OF IT AND ITS VITURES TO MY FAMILY AND IT JUST DOESN'T SINK IN THEY JUST GO ABOUT THEIR LIVES LIKE IT MEANS NOTHING WHEN THIER VERY LIFE CAN BE RESTORED BY IT, THEY DONT WANT TO LEARN IT, THEY DONT WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT, THEY DONT ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT IT

AND I DARE NOT FORCE IT

WHEN ALCHEMY BOOKS SAY YOU NEED TO BE OF PURE HEART AND OPEN MIND TO LEARN THIS ART THAT IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY AND THE REASON WHY SOMEONE IS PUNISHED IS BECAUSE IF YOU DONT GO BY THE LAWS OF NATURE YOU WILL FAIL OR HURT ONES SELF

God may not literally show up in the flesh and castrate you

by reason that all it takes is for God to blind you and to let your own human desire that is enticed by Lucifer himself lead to into death and in to Saturn's/Satan's grasp

understand you must with the Nature spirits to understand this art and if you do your homework Nature spirits are infact demons and devils and it not to be taken in the least bit lightly because that is how i almost lost my life in 2011 I was hallucinating WITHOUT ANY DRUGS and fighting spirits until I was found bloody and almost dying of hypothermia by the police

YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IS AT STAKE IN THIS ART AND IT IS CALLED THE ART OF THE WISE AND THE BLACK ART FOR A REASON

DONT FORGET ALCHEMY WAS ORIGINALY ALKEMIE THE WORD "KHEM" WAS THE ANCIENT WORD FOR EGYPT

THIS SCIENCE IS AN EGYPTIAN BLACK ART FULL OF CURSES, SPIRITS, POISONS AND DEATH BECAUSE BEHIND DEATH LIES THE SECRETS OF LIFE

JOHN PONTANUS SAYS THIS

"The Philosophers' Stone is unique, and one, but hidden and veiled in a multiplicity of different names, and before knowing it you will have seen much struggle: only with difficulty will you come to know it by your own genius. It is watery, airy, fiery and earthy, phlegmatic, choleric, sanguine and melancholy. It is a sulphur and equally Quick Silver."

AND I PROMISE YOU FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE YOU WILL SEE MUCH MUCH PERSONAL STRUGGLE BEFORE YOU COME TO KNOW IT, NOT BECAUSE ITS HARD TO KNOW BUT THERE ARE SPIRITS THAT WILL MAKE YOU STRUGGLE

I
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:15 pm

Last edited by seasalt on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:01 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil LMFAO yes it is seasalt Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

cheers oh look at the champion of alchemy cheers

all praise be to you oh enlightened one Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 am

Last edited by seasalt on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:39 am

seasalt wrote:
i know its seasalt. thats why i said it. what are you so afraid of? i will say it again. the true salt of nature is seasalt. of course, one has to prepare it well, like you have.
He's trolling you...

SunWuKong, for someone so intent on considering alchemy a science, you certainly are knee deep in religious ramblings, what with the earth being purged by fire and angering god. Might as well cut out a few human hearts to make sure the sun keeps rising for good measure? Sleep
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:12 am

1) first ( of 3 ) divulgation of method to create salt of natura preparate of differente magnet salt of method of the famous alchimistic Petri Murien 2 writens 1 pdf

Sorry SunWukong with all my respect but
idem for me look all of this extra extravagant speech is NOTHING of nothing OF NOTHING OF NOTHING

sincerely SunWukong with all the sympathy I had in the past for you and always in pass I take your part but now sorry dear SunWukong you read what you write are you became total fanatic of antema arcangel god, demons,etc??yes seasaly yor have total reason
in the past now but honestly I wonder what are you doing you AmonaD and all who weigh ideas obtusely sick ideas about the alchemical secret in this forum
forum that is based on total sharing alchemical work but because we are here because you share anything on total?? of nothing
for me all you with ideas obtusely sick ideas can keep your paranoiac secrets alchemy in FANATIC defense by angel arcangel god, demons, aliens spirit etc sorry SunWukong take a good cure for relax so a cconseils hange tha mind take easy is better etc as you say and all you have this idea of the secret please PUT it..... and of course provided that they are real and not detectable and maybe is only your pure fantasy obtained under some good vine this or OTHER more strong …LOL LOL LOL so I thing that the now the truth of what he asserted with a blurred photo and in various posts es my salt dissolves the gold rejuvenates ago this salt makes hair grow LOL LOL LOL Let us hope so but everything to prove and motion serious and test it seriously but we not se not see NOTHING ONLY a not clear photos beu we all have see and ARROGANT AND CRAZY SPEAK A LITTLE FANATIC ABUOT ANGEL SPIRIT demon etc Always (same conseils good pill and relax you) but of serious ZERO OF ZERO OF ZERO
sorry SunWukong but I don’t think you are so when i have know you that happens SunWukong SO I don’t I do not believe yet that happens

SunWukong in your posts I see ( and I think all see that ) only arrogance and pomposity and smatterer and so superb and thou wilt make painful little arrogant master that no also good to made the master SunWukong that happens ?

But so why all the person think like all you not go in different forums that share the of idiocies confidentiality and similar ideas unhealthy?? there are so many great majority say much here like you do not share anything and only rant and and ran and rant here in this forum of Nik to keep the secrets alchemical and similar idiocies unhealthy Nik I like remember it at all you Nik that spend him live for divulgation of the secret alchemical for the humanity all you should be ashamed !!!!
burt now stop to speak and to answer of crazy think and fanatical foolish pas to
this written documents and pdf below for the creation of the salt nature magnet to attract the universal spirit with a meteore magnet materials are writings that come from our collaborations with other researchers Prometheus agape group linked to the environment instead of the famous alchemist Petri Murien PDF of the letters of petri Murien that even when we had were very private and personal letters between various alchemists who exchanged on various experiments ( I see whit my eyes I have see the elixir that this magnet form by the attraction of this preparated salt with attraction of energy of the moon and the sun in precise fase and the energy of sky of dew etc on the magnet universal when ifound the photo of it i send it )
some time ago this pdf are very secret now my friends can find also now on the forums that if I remember correctly are; Akimistca and the alchemist and the Alchemy Guild .

(this indication of some matters different by to extract some different salt fo nature dew salt of sae nitro etc * are same also in manuscript very internal of the Golden Rosa Crosso of 1700 see Thesauro thesaurorum attach in the thread **)

now the DEW RAIN WATER SNOW ETCwas called one of the various salts of nature from roce rose gold 1700 that how can we shall see in the thesaurus of rc gold [color=blue]** that I posted in the forum now here based on those indications Wisdom of the Rose Cross there were various subjects that were identified in order to extract the salt of nature, therefore, according to what here we will try to find the instructions simple and concrete that circulated in certain environments highly confidential alchemical to make in a less complicated and avoiding elaborate and complicated manipulations in the laboratory as described in the thesaurus of thesarorum rose gold cross and universal elixir alkaest dissolving stones from various salts of the various materials is extracted from the salt of the specific nature indicated by manuscripts the Golden rose cross

RC internal degrees

my best regards alexbr

SO NB now this document and pdf is only for the person here like the sharing in clear and with not secret as to always is do in this exceptional forum so the first document are the metology of the MAGET SALT of the METEORE DEW RAIN WATER, SNOW so here i put 2 writers 1 document are internal notes Patric Murien on the preparation of the magnet 2 ( is in french sorry ) is the extraction of mineral oils prepared through this magnet to them will add a pdf of this way

here a pdf of the method of one salt mature of Petri Murien Feu_-Sel_-lEau-et-qui-ne-mouille-pas-les--main made
by dew salt preparation for the attaction and special fase ol moon and soon

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/142212496/Feu_-Sel_-lEau-et-qui-ne-mouille-pas-les--main-tMurien_Translation-fr--ing

FULCANELLI many have written on it, even Fulcanelli, but so often
misunderstood as we always look for something, some matter far more
grander, yet it is in front of our very eyes. Cinderella (cinder) was an ordinary
looking commoner, until the Prince (consciousness) realized her as his Princes.
We can't see the most beautiful body of our beloved Diana because we seek to
find her in places that are not her common estate. But when she allows us to see
her, then philosophically, she reveals herself stripped of all her terestriality, as a
most beautiful and spiritual revelation. As the father is the Sun, let us remember
Fulcanelli's words,that it is Moon that nurtures his rays within her bosom.
I hope that what I share below will gladden you as much as it did me when I did
understand.

From Murien 's writings the following below is what is to be learned.
The Root Moisture and Fixed Mercury
The light from the Sun is able to be corporified into a tangible salt only after it has been polarized by the Moon. After our salts are deliquesced, after a few nights, if we evaporate the liquid and allow our salts to dry in the darkness, and if we re-weigh these salts, we will find that it weighs more than it did originally. If we place these salts now back in the moonlight to deliquesce again and repeat this process of evaporation over a few times (flying the eagles), our salts will have greatly multiplied in weight and volume. The nitre will be as a salt corporified into our original Tartar, making it our double salt. You can see here that our salts are evolving and each time deliquesce faster, making our salts a philosophical living salt.
A plant lives mostly on luminous matter which has corporified into a celestial heavenly nitrum. The plant digests this and fixes it within itself, so that this salty water within the plant dissolves the sulfur principal, joins with it, and thus making it a fluid, and carries it through its body so that it becomes the vehicle of the soul. In the same way, this heavenly salt in the air, universally vehicules the universal soul.
When we burn our vegetable, the inflammable sulfur is driven away in smoke, along with the volatile. What remains is the fixed fire proof part of the life principle in our ashes, which when exposed to the moon light, wants to attract its most volatile counterpart, that which it had before. The fire has fixed the volatile into an incombustible salt, which again attracts to its self the volatile from the air. This is the dragon oroborous biting its tail. ( There is an old Martinist saying , "By fire the niter of dew is collected".)
The celestial astral spirit, (of which even Cyliani speaks of in his Hermes Unvailed),) becomes a corporified nitrum. The plant's sulfur within itself is dissolved by this watery salt circulating throughout its body. We can see then that this is a spiritual mercury water in the vegetable kingdom. We can now well understand that after this mercury has been fixed by the fire, it is then truly the dry water which does not wet the hands. It is the root moisture and the fixed magnetic mercury.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Petri Murien préparation de ses huiles métalliques !!!
1- Calcination de chêne pourri, qui fournit plus de sels. Puis, lessivage à l'eau distillée ou déminéralisée.
2- Fabrication de la potasse à la chaux vive, les sels précédent avec un lait de chaux, on évapore si possible à l'abri de l'air pour éviter la carbonatation.
3- Exposition du premier quartier jusqu'à la pleine, en évitant le soleil.
4- Evaporation, et le sel est de nouveau repris pour être exposé.
On poursuit ainsi, jusqu'à 10 cycles, la masse saline s'augmente considérablement.
On obtient ainsi un composé salin de trois sels : chlorure, sulfate et nitrate de potassium + traces et oligo-éléments.
Nous sommes très proches d'une sorte "eau régale".
Voila, il utilisait ces sels pour dissoudre les minerais lavés et broyés. Le résultat était une sorte de résine métallique qui pouvait varier en couleur suivant le métal.
Il nous explique, que si cette résine était distillée très progressivement, elle libérait : l'eau, un esprit ou brouillar blanc, et ensuite une huile rouge. Le sel était extrait du caput se trouvant dans la cornue, mais, pour lui il était toxique...

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:15 am

I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Tumblr_lq2u0cmb2s1qii6tmo1_500
You are a good man, alexbr. I agree with your assessment of WuKong's posts.

SunWuKong, it seems you have taken some unfortunate alchemical yao in the past, leading you to encounter some moguai here and there? Perhaps you need to calm down and realize that your bad experience does not mean everything in every alchemy book you read is true? As alexbr mentions, your post is just a bunch of ramblings about your vow to secrecy.

Do we need to get the guanyin to calm things down?
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:57 am

Alexbr

I dont think you quite understand the reason that makes me and wukong and many other alchemists(philosophers) wanting to keep this substances a secret.

Now i am going to split this in 2 sections:
1)the reason for feeling like hiding it behind riddles and symbolism
2)a way to learn the real name of these substances

1)We are talking about an artifact that can prolong life to immortality,provide a human with countless money and develop one's spiritual self to an extraordinary extent.Let's say that this secret falls to the hands of a government agency(CIA,FBI).They will first obtain the elixir by its creator,then kill him so that the secret will be safe and use it to probably make super weapons and take control of the world using their new gained abilities which are eternal life,intelligence and limitless money.

In case the secret goes out global.Most people will make gold on their own and gold itself will lose all its value causing the most powerfull countries and forces to collapse since their power is based on money=gold.Terrorists will use it to make weapons and other devices to spread chaos across the world,thousands of people will be killed since politics will no longer exist(because noone will want someone to lead them) and "fake" anarchy will rule,bringing hell on earth.

2)If you have noticed,there is a little button above or below each one's comment that says "PM" (private message) someone that can be used to ask someone to what elements are they reffering to,just like i did to SunWukong

clown
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:10 am

Also i want to add that we should not claim that we have found the TRUE salts or the TRUE stones unless we have actually created them and used them successfully.Otherwise,it only causes frustration,nothing more.....
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:44 am

amonD this is your opinion sick and not my so go in differente place to put your poisson ideas sick of secret not here please take the secret go to...
the life of Nik is agaistn the segret alchemical and for the divulgation for all humanity and this is the forum of Nik with rules of Nik against the secret please dont disturb more with this rubisch of secrete thanks if you are coerent not read these post and next there are the document but take the secret and use it .... go in different place i not hane nothing to say wiyh the person think about yuo go. not disturb with secret ... there person that think as you please not disturb as with secret not more secret here in the place of Nik thanks

for all the friend like the conivision now arrived more post document and pdf us i have say sorry the later but i am litthe inesper with compiuter i must dividfed pdf

alexbr

very thanks cocojambo very thanks
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:18 am

Its not sick ideas its the truth,cause it is indeed a possibility in case the stone is openly exposed to the general public.I am not discussing this subject any further cause you and me and every other person in here has different opinions on it,so it will be quite pointless.Each of us follows the way he wants.I am not here to ruin this forum,instead,i do respect its rules and if secrecy is not wanted then i wont speak with it.I am here to exchange opinions on the ways to make the stone,knowledge and experience not to argue wether we should speak out plainly or not.

End of the subject for me,

Have a nice day Alexbr sunny
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:06 am

AmonD quore it.I am here to exchange opinions on the ways to make the stone,knowledge and experience not to argue wether we should speak out plainly or not.

NB yes i have read your post

but research and comparisons of alchemy if some want made with you here sure but clear not to me not with me when one person have your ideas i dont want have a change i dont want have any confront
sorry (is not aginst of your person ) but is one choice is a one clear principle
NOW for me the life and of coherence of is made of choice and everyone must be consistent with what compared with those who think so if others are interested but not with me up when you have these sick ideas about the secret is clear for me life is Always made of choice and everyone must be coherence

who thinks so if others are interested but not with me up when you have these sick when you change the ideas no problrm we can sure confront but now with tis ideas of secret no thanks i dont want confront wih you !!! clear sorry but is a principl and my coherence sorry but for me is so

ideas about the secret is clear with him little clear is to much esay you take the document and change of it and want the secret sorry but a little little lottle coherence so pleas stop disturb with you to spread poison with the ideas of secrecy alchemical here and if you are a little coherence so no read my document thanks

alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-01-16

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:59 am

What happen my last post about "holly water" disappear or was deleted? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Its on the second page Artepthius.

And for you Alexbr,

I understand the way you think.I have no problem with your opinions and i have no problem with openly discussing with every one about the stone.But i wouldn't give out the WHOLE GREAT WORK with every single detail needed to complete it,plainly.But i do know how you think,be sure for that therefore i have no problem with you either.Dialog is better than arguement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I sincerely dont know how to say this   I sincerely dont know how to say this - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I sincerely dont know how to say this
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next