The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)

Go down 
+6
Kirk
alexbr
thepassamist
lostmy
Pray
SunWukong
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:14 pm

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/paracel3.html

CHAPTER XI.

CONCERNING THE TRUE AND PERFECT SPECIAL ARCANUM OF ARSENIC FOR THE WHITE TINCTURE.

Some persons have written that arsenic is compounded of Mercury and, Sulphur, others of earth and water; but most writers say that it is of the nature of Sulphur. But, however that may be, its nature is such that it transmutes red copper into white. It may also be brought to such a perfect state of preparation as to be able to tinge. But this is not done in the way pointed out by such evil sophists as Geber in "The Sum of Perfection", Albertus Magnus, Aristotle the chemist in "The Book of the Perfect Magistery", Rhasis and Polydorus; for those writers, however many they be, are either themselves in error, or else they write falsely out of sheer envy, and put forth receipts whilst not ignorant of the truth. Arsenic contains within itself three natural spirits. The first is volatile, combustible, corrosive, and penetrating all metals. This spirit whitens Venus and after some days renders it spongy. But this artifice relates only to those who practise the caustic art. The second spirit is crystalline and sweet. The third is a tingeing spirit separated from the others before mentioned. True philosophers seek for these three natural properties in arsenic with a view to the perfect projection of the wise men11. But those barbers who practise surgery seek after that sweet and crystalline nature separated from the tingeing spirit for use in the cure of wounds, buboes, carbuncles, anthrax, and other similar ulcers which are not curable save by gentle means. As for that tingeing spirit, however, unless the pure be separated from the impure in it, the fixed from the volatile, and the secret tincture from the combustible, it will not in any way succeed according to your wish for projection on Mercury, Venus, or any other imperfect metal. All philosophers have hidden this arcanum as a most excellent mystery. This tingeing spirit, separated from the other two as above, you must join to the spirit of Luna, and digest them together for the space of thirty-two days, or until they have assumed a new body. After it has, on the fortieth natural day, been kindled into flame by the heat of the sun, the spirit appears in a bright whiteness, and is endued with a perfect tingeing arcanum. Then it is at length fit for projection, namely, one part of it upon sixteen parts of an imperfect body, according to the sharpness of the preparation. From thence appears shining and most excellent Luna, as though it had been dug from the bowels of the earth.

this plainly explains how to make the white stone..... to ferment silver with arsenic

if you follow the same except gold with antimony results will be the same

basil valentine explains the concept  of how to cook and prepare metals well

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/antimony.html

[SOLUTION WHEN NECESSARY]

Therefore, whosoever desires to become a perfect Anatomist of Antimony, the first thing to be considered by him is Solution of the Body; and in order to this, he must take it in a convenient place, and propose to himself the right way, that he be not seduced into devious Paths. Secondly he must observe the Governance of the Frie, taking Care that it be neither too much, nor too little, or too hot, or too cold. For the summ of all is sited in an exact Governance of the Fire; by which the vivifying Spirits of Antimony are extracted, and loosed from their bonds, and so rendered capable to manifest their Effects operatively. Also he must take great Care, that this Operative Virtue be not mortifyed and persih Adustion. [DOSE, OBSERVABLE] Thirdly the Use or Dose is to be observed by him, that he may administer it in due manner, knowing the Measure, as I above mentioned, when I spake of the five principal Heads requisite in the Exercise and Practise of Chymistry; but here I only hint at it cursorily by way of a parable.

By Resolution the sum of the Matter is proposed, but by Fire it is prepared to profit. For a Butcher cuts out an Ox, and divides it into parts, but no Man can profitably enjoy this Flesh, unless he first boyl it by Fire, by which Operation the Red substance of the Flesh is changed and prepared into white Aliment. If a Man constrained by hunger, should eat that Raw and Red flesh, it would be Venom to him rather than Medicine; because the natural Heat of the Stomach is too weak to concoct and digest that crude Body. Hence, _ Friend, you may conclude, that since Antimony hath greater Venom, and a more gross Mineral Body than Animal Flesh (as by the above recited common Example I have already shewed) it will also prove more perillous, if used Crude, without remain Venom, which will suddenly kill the Sick. [VINEGAR, NOT TRANSMUTABLE INTO WINE] Therefore the Venenosity of Antimony is so to be taken away, as it may never against be converted into Venom, after the same manner, as Wine, which being once, by putrefaction and corruption turned into Vinegar, never afterward yields any Spirit of Wine, but always is and remains Vinegar. but on the Contrary, if the Spirit only of the Wine be seperated, and the Aquosity left by itself, and the same Spirit afterward exalted, it will never in any wise be changed into Vinegar, although it should be kept an hundred Years; but will always remain Spirit of Wine, no otherwise, then as Vinegar remains Vinegar.

"[VENOM PREPARED RESISTS POISON] Against these I do in a special manner exclaim and protest, against these, I say, who (ignorance of Preparation) exhibit Poison to Men: for Mercury, Auripigment, Antimony, and such like, are venoms in their Substance, and unless rightly prepared remain Venoms. Yet after a Legitimate Preparation, all their Venenosity is broke, extinguished and expelled, so that no part of them remains, but what is Medicine, which resists all internal Venoms, although most deeply rooted, and radically destroys the same. For Venom, being in such a manner prepared, as it can no longer hurt, resists all Poison, which is not as yet prepared, and so very well prepares and subjugates it, as it is compelled with the same to put off its own venomous Nature."
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:20 pm

It is these concepts im proving...im going to call for my test results today and have them printed

over years i have consumed plenty of antimony and arsenic, more than you would find very uncomfortable but yet i have found them to be great medicines

but the action of these nitrogen group elements for supersede medicine and transmutation, those are just 2 things you can do with them... as basil valentine explains well

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/antimony.html

[ARTISTS VEX, WREST AND TORMENT ANTIMONY]

Many Artists intending to Anatomize Antimony, have divers ways vexed, wrested and tormented the same, in such wise as it cannot be well described in Words, much less believed; yet, the matter being truely examined, they effected nothing. For they sought not its true Soul, and therefore could not find the feigned Soul of it, which themselves sought. By the black Colours a mist was cast before their Eyes, so that they could neither observe the true Soul itself, nor know it. [ANTIMONY COMPARED TO A CIRCLE] For Antimony like unto Mercury, may fitly be compared to a round Circle, of which there is no end; in which the more diligently any Man seeks, the more he finds, if Process be made by him in a right way and due order. Yet the Life of no one Man is sufficient for him to learn all the mysteries thereof. It is Venom and a most swift poison, also it is void of Venom and a most excellent Medicine; whether it be used outwardly or inwardly. Which is a thing hid form most Men by reason of their own blindness; and they judge it an incredible, foolish and vain work, because (through their ignorance) it is unknown to them, who can no otherwise be excused, then that they deserve the name of Stupidity: yet that is not to be suffered in them, because they desire not to learn or be better informed, either here, or elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:31 pm

in other words you must learn how to be a "chief" with the metals... the right salts and acids make something good for you:roll: 

to transmute metals you must put them in their proper ferment.. which some books go into serious detail about glauber has a treatise on this about the prime ens of metals and which acids go with what

arsenic should be fermented with silver

and antimony should be fermented with gold...

using natural stibnite (which would also contain arsenic) gold and silver seem to match up just fine

if you refuse to use these

then you must learn the most occult operations using niter and phosphorus

which done wrongly is a great poison or will cause great harm, and make the most swift poisons known to man

but just like with antimony if rightly prepared the venom will go and a most glorious medicine will be made

while arsenic and antimony take extreme skill.... as they can produce seriously venous gases ( my experiences have taught me and books claim it so)

nitrogen and phosphorus no matter what form take an even more extreme skill to prepare rightly

antimony and bismuth withstand fire the best with very little manipulation by reason of its density and poor conduction of heat, they hold heat very well.. which stands to be the safest, but there is still much difficulty to be had

each element has its own difficulties that must be over come

but the most potent is niter
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:00 pm

If you want to follow a path that has this many risks ( I can't think of more poisonous substances than arsenic and antimony) then you guys go right ahead. There are many paths to the stone and I don't think this is the true dry or wet way. There are many ideas in your posts that don't comport to what others, like Fulcanelli, clearly state about the true sublimation. I have RAMs and there many good paths in there worth exploring that have safe ingredients. I have some very firm ideas about the symbolism of the philosophers and how the stone is made and works and have seen the same in my own laboratory. What you say gives no real insight into what the stone is ( which I have already clearly stated on another thread). To each his own- have fun- I not going to tell someone they shouldn't jump off the roof- just don't cry to me when you break your leg. Hey why not start using aqua regia- or boil cinnabar?

Last edited by E-thor on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:07 pm

If you knew what the true niter was and what philosophical calcination is- you wouldn't even be writing or talking about the things you post.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:10 pm

Fulcanelli states in "Dwellings of the philosophers" that antimony is not to be used and is a symbol for something else.

Proverbs 12:15
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:37 pm

E-thor wrote:
If you knew what the true niter was and what philosophical calcination is- you wouldn't even be writing or talking about the things you post.
or rather im just not talking about it out of respect for the art, but still showing how medicines and gold can be made

niter and phosphorus are even more dangerous...unless philosophically prepared... but arsenic, antimony and bismuth are also not dangerous if philosophically prepared

how about this one E-thor

those who know dont talk and those who talk dont know - hermetic axiom

lets modernize it.... what if im not talking about it.... what if instead im talking about how i turned arsenic into a medicine for myself that was extremely potent?

what if im talking about how silica truly did help me restore my mind?

what if im showing that even without elixir, health and riches can still be had?

what if im satisfying hermetic tradition and the desires of the people at the same time?

just maybe, just maybe im giving back to the forum exactly what it gave me, it pointing me in the right direction, especially to the RAMS

lets be real, if you had the real true way you wouldnt even be here now would you?

lets be honest, if you truly understood you would see how my stuff actually can and does work because the same principles  are above and so below... the same that can be done with nitre can also be done with bismuth

truly this philosophy has an infinitude of applications... what if i found my own path, that has gotten me what i desired?

what if these things I post has healed my family, friends and brought me money without even making elixir?

what if you dont ask the right questions?

what if the things i speak of will lead people to their desires as well, as i always point to understanding the philosophy?

what if im doing exactly what all the true philosophers had done, where speaking plainly (as requested by all on this forum) actually misleads people and put them into a box they cant get themselves out of?

what if i said outright that speaking plainly doesn't help there seeker at all but i just do it by request but if they had the philosophy it would be of inestimable value?

it just might be possible that all of these preparations that i speak of and books that i quote actually teach more of the philosophy than the 1 true elixir itself?

what if i don't want to be the only one in history to give away the recipe to the elixir?

what if i understand how truly powerful it is, what if ive already conversed with spirits, what if ive already done magic and i just happen to mess up and end up in the hospital by my own error?

i mean truly e-thor what if the uses of this elixir is actually beyond mankind's conception? what if the substance actually makes someone be God like?

what if all im doing is rehashing books in plain english just like nick did, with the exception of im getting healed by it? what if I actually got the black ashes before (as the pictures show) while nick never got there?

you mean to tell me you judge everything i happen to display online, what if i choose exactly what i want to talk about and when, while at the very same time being truthful?

what if im showing what tools of nature are to be used and im letting the artist do with it what he wants to create his desire... as that's the point after you learn the philosophy?

what if everything the best authors in these books said was true?

what if im covering my own @$$ by only speaking on what i know exactly to be absolutely true and that anyone who does what i say to the letter will experience the same effects? which happen to be beneficial?

what if you dont think hard enough?

what if you dont take in all the variables in a given situation?

what if while you are afraid of arsenic and antimony im just no where near as fearful as you and i successfully turned the king of all poisons in to a medicine? and you did not?

what if since you cannot turn arsenic and antimony into a wonderful medicine then where are your skills? how would you beable to handle niter and phosphorus?

what if the true matter of the stone is of a certain composition with 7 different virtues that are dispersed through matter and when you philosophically combine these 7 virtues, whether its vegetable, animal, or mineral... you make the truest medicine and philosophical stone? which is the truth behind all the paths?

what if all the elements on the organic periodic table http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Organic_Chemistry/Periodic_table have the secrets and keys to creating all of the metals? and what if i made a post explaining that already?

what if you just don't pay attention?

what if your just being an gfhgfh just like all the other people who keep disputing me?

what if you dont remember how serious i was about not giving it away outright? what if i also said that all of my personal work i keep to myself?

what if im sharing my arsenic results because of how much people talked so much about it and now im going to have scientific proof that makes everyone who spoke against me look real stupid and nobody should listen to them?

what if i do what i do and say what i say because i know how misleading a majority of the people on this forum actually are, while we have a few people who actually do work and while others are just so humble they dont even speak?

what if i speak for the people who do not speak? what if imwritting these things for those who dont even email me, or even reply to these post?

what if i write to point true seekers in the right direction so that they may receive profit JUST LIKE THE PHILOSOPHERS OF OLD DID?

what if most of the books i read describe people just like you e-thor, and people like you have never changed?

what if the books i read described for me how the unwise operate and how it actually all the same, i just wasn't used to it because i never spoke to anybody about things for years, but now i take it as a challenge?

what if your
g
a
y
?
Razz
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:43 pm

last but not least

WHAT IF I UNDERSTAND THAT ALL TELECOMMUNICATIONS ARE RECORDED, PHONES, CELL PHONES, THE INTERNET, EVERY POST, EVERY SOCIAL NETWORK, WHAT IF I ACTUALLY KNOW BETTER?
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:06 pm

What if.....you kill someone with your bad advice.

Methinks you protest too much
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:09 pm

--
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:20 pm

E-thor wrote:
What if.....you kill someone with your bad advice.

Methinks you protest too much
me thinks your right

Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:40 pm

e-thor enough already
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:43 pm

SunWukong wrote:
vessels

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 100_2510
lol, from looks of that pot, salt was flying everywhere. how bad is the rest of the stove?
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:42 pm

the whole stove is just fine.... thanks for caring about my stove though Rolling Eyes 

honestly a lot of these pics are things of my personal processes, so don't really worry about it I use them as examples to explain somethings
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:32 pm

What if all of us just quit talking crap to one another and start having some reasonable conversations like normal humans do,that is,providing arguements and causes of disagrement,and leave aside these innefective and profitless mambo jambo rivalries?

1)E-thor we stated earlier in this thread(specifically to my quote from Ripley's book) that antimony does not mean in any way the regular,common,vulgar antimony.

2) Sun and everyone i would like to ask from you not to break everything down to such a minute degree(nitrogen groups,periodic tables etc.) as these things target specific unique substances (unique=not composed of a combination of 2 or more) which do not occur in nature,but only exist together with other elements,composing natural substances,thus also explaining the phrase "we term them one thing because in the end they are but one thing".Breaking it down so much it only makes it worse and 10 times more complicated,at least for me so i would appreciate if we could try to keep it simple.It is common knowledge though that alchemy is simple,yet difficult to perform.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:44 pm

Amon- you might be talking about symbolic antimony but Sun is not- he stated that he has consumed arsenic and antimony. He even has posts showing his arsenic levels in his u-rine. Don't lecture me about arguing when someone here is advocating dangerous practices. Go back one page and read his posts again and see if what I'm saying is true.

I agree that most of this discussion is fruitless. Alchemy is not a chemical science but an aetheric one. If anyone here wants to make progress, study the properties of akasha not arsenic.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:05 am

AmonD wrote:
What if all of us just quit talking crap to one another and start having some reasonable conversations like normal humans do,that is,providing arguements and causes of disagrement,and leave aside these innefective and profitless mambo jambo rivalries?

1)E-thor we stated earlier in this thread(specifically to my quote from Ripley's book) that antimony does not mean in any way the regular,common,vulgar antimony.

2) Sun and everyone i would like to ask from you not to break everything down to such a minute degree(nitrogen groups,periodic tables etc.) as these things target specific unique substances (unique=not composed of a combination of 2 or more) which do not occur in nature,but only exist together with other elements,composing natural substances,thus also explaining the phrase "we term them one thing because in the end they are but one thing".Breaking it down so much it only makes it worse and 10 times more complicated,at least for me so i would appreciate if we could try to keep it simple.It is common knowledge though that alchemy is simple,yet difficult to perform.
to not break it down, is to talk like the old alchemist... which has you confused in the first place so what am i to do at this point... this thread is the best thing ive ever written to date.... so im fresh out of words buddy
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:00 am

Antimony is not to be used in the production of the Philosopher's stone,that holds true on account of many alchemists,BUT,it can be used to make a medicine,as Paracelcus has stated.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:58 pm

As far as I have read Nicolas Flamel and Volpierre (NiKolaus Burtschel) actually used antimony and managed to complete the philosopher's stone from it. Nicolas Collette claimed to have had success with both paths.

On the other hand there are many medicines made from metals that were dissolved in alkali. Such products are known as "oil of whatever metal" . They are said to be extremely powerful medicines especially those of silver and copper. While these are indeed good I have yet to find an alkali that doesn't max out in potency rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:59 pm

what if none of this even exsisted? we wouldn't be fortunate to even be having any good discussions! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:36 pm

from what i have gathered, i too, believe a path can be used with the vulgar metals. i have often wondered if it can indeed be made from anything when a combination of the elements are combined. i would think then, that the authors of the books all wrote about how [i]they[i] did it, and possibly (from the ones that seem more specific of the ingredients) what they found to be the potent enough for them to believe they found the stone. yet the core principles are the same mostly. you take one element and heat it or let it sit. to live or die in some cases. In a certain order and usually a set amount of time. repeat.

However, I do agree with Amon that all the specific terms/ingredients are making us all more diverse in our progress instead of united.

Nature is suppose to be mature. simple. and universal. Animals, plant, minerals. only three different things. Earth, water, fire, and air are just 4 things. what i am trying to say is that if you figure out the key, should it not be as simple as take a solid, and add or subtract heat/light, and let it sit and live or die for a while. then you got a P.Stone? no fancy words or anything.

Of course, the stone can have great strength or effects on other objects in possibly more of the big three if certain ingredients are used. or maybe its a simple as taking something we know has specific effects on something and using above steps just enhance it quite a bit. thank about spyragics. You pick the plant for the required effect.

Then you have your 3 governers; mercury sulphur and salt. Or body, soul, and spirit. Gas, liquid, and solid anybody? leaving fire.

i had a daydream thought earlier that just popped up while i was zoning (that feeling you get when you are tired, and fall asleep a little when you are still aware of everything). Anyways, i saw myself taking a plant (fresh and wet from the moisture removed early in the morning, throwing it in a jar, then peeing in it. close up the jar and let it sit to ferment. I wondered if this was a simple as it was. the principles, not the specific action. Take something that is moist from absorbing the water in the air. put it in a jar with "mercury" and let it sit for a bit.

am i making sense to anyone? kinda have a bad tooth ache and took strong, but pescribed, medicine for it lol. I guess the point is that there is so many threads that have started only to be just abandoned. personally, i may try something and post it up here, then when i want to try something new or feel this process is going no where, i just move on. the thread has no information about my conclusion. no steps i took with frequent updates. so we all seem to just repeat the same things and not share the info to prevent wasting time and also keeping other members up to date with new information. we need like a F.A.Q. kinda of thing. I also believe this forum should be locked except for the registered users. at the least the practical part. from prying eyes that would seek harm.

if nature is so simple
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:13 am

Hi thepassamist,

I totally agree with you that nature is suppose to be simple.

I drew up this alchemists "periodic table" for that sole purpose, to make my life easier.

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Y2zywRn

Each of the 7 metals is directly connected with that planets energy, the alchemists would try to find different ways of opening these metals up and purifying them, or as I like to call it implosion. if we study how nature implodes something as simple as Water we may be able to realize then that anything can be purified and implosion is the obvious route, when anything is imploded all the negative's become positive, so theoreticly you could make a medicine from a poison. - or rather "extract" the medicinal nature from the poison

this..I think is what the red oils of metals were, Their true imploded nature.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:39 am

Hi delphinny welcome back was a bit of time that  do not you read glad you're back
welcome

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:17 am

alexbr wrote:
Hi delphinny welcome back was a bit of time that  do not you read glad you're back
welcome

my best regards alexbr
Hi alexbr, thanks for the welcome back!! it has been a while ever since that fatal explosion which taught me one lesson... you only get to live life once! so make the best of your life..and keep improving it cheers 

Anyway I was able to get a water lens working, I am going to be testing it tommorow, This should be easy to ship to anyone anywhere since it is very light weight (only 2 peices of plastic) I may be able to start making them and selling them for anyone interested in doing solar alchemy works sunny 

be well everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Hi delphinny very good lesson you realisation of lens with 2 peices of plastic for work in the solar alchemy but i answer by they in the thread of solar alchemy http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t312-alchemy-solar-lunar-with-mirror-and-lens#5298
for not go out topic here in this thread
greeting to you also to my friend of the our grouop that have you contact

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5