The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)

Go down 
+6
Kirk
alexbr
thepassamist
lostmy
Pray
SunWukong
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Just fantastic info! the best cheers 

Since P is so dangerous, and ive been brainwashed to fear As.. i guess I'll stick to working with N and kohl .. also easy to get salts of these
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:44 pm

All of the nitrogen group elements are very very very poisonous when they are prepared wrong....and to be honest there is only 1 way to prepare them right....and 6 million ways to do it wrong

The methods to prepare them right are many.... but the way and nature to prepare them is 1 which is solve et coagula

Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Hi every body

arsenic

about the mortal and very dangerus way of the arsenic in alchemy forums web there are a very interestig operative thread about the way very dagerus of arsenic is very interesting i advige all to see it now i found the link of this thread ana i post it
Always about arsenic way see also the important operative works of roger guasco and him books on the way of arsenic and the way of the sea salt titled the rose brule le sel and the sel brule le rose

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:40 am

alexbr wrote:
Hi every body

arsenic

about the mortal and very dangerus way of the arsenic in alchemy forums web there are a very interestig operative thread about the way very dagerus of arsenic is very interesting i advige all to see it now i found the link of this thread ana i post it
Always about arsenic way see also the important operative works of roger guasco and him books on the way of arsenic and the way of the sea salt titled the rose brule le sel and the sel brule le rose

my best regards alexbr
look even natural sea water contains arsenic that is why seafood will have higher levels of arsenic... even seaweed is known to have a lot of arsenic yet its known to be really really healthy for you and sea weed helps hair, skin and nails grow better.... the japanese eat a lot of seaweed and look how young they are

Ive done far too much work and research on this.....

the fact it is so dangerous is what makes it so good... and the trick is NATURE KNOWS HOW TO PREPARE IT BEST

and in this work you FOLLOW NATURE IN ITS OPERATIONS

so just INVESTIGATE MY CLAIMS.... like forget believing me....you dont even have to trust me... just do an honest investigation of my claims
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:51 am

aersenic
sure all is treu arsenic is very interesting matter and many elixir as made in the passt with it indian cina taoismi etc etc SURE IS ABSOLUTLY TRUE the sympathetic SunW have reason sure  
BUT the arsenic
if there are not a one very true master who has really carried it out and who can truly convey I do not recommend unless these requirements there are any experimentation with arsenic because is very mortal and very dangerus  
but however :
about the arsenic way see the thread in forum : alchemy forums made by a good dear of us friend rogerc - leoretilus, so see in alchemy forums the Thread: A thought about Fulcanelli this is one thread with many pages teorical and practice with many idea and hypothesis interesting about arsenic and se also more thread abuot similar at it es celestial agricolture etc
but remember Always that arsenic is very mortal

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:46 am

Im honestly not telling people to go and try arsenic for themselves... you really need the skill to deal with it.... however im also saying that you wont truly receive the effects you want without it, neither will you get the speedy results either...

in other words it is a paradox... either you risk your life for really good health or.... find another way....

and every method that so called works the best.. its highly possible arsenic played a role in some way shape or form

arsenic is the only substance that chemically goes to all areas of the body, can make hair, skin and nails fall off.... and then you stop the elixir to let it all regrow....

arsenic that is not well prepared only does the first part...and then you end up dead.... if its prepared the right way it begins to restore you after the die off effect...

like if you new how pervasive arsenic is.... and how places with some of the most healthiest people consume well grown plants that also contain arsenic... while other places where things are not growing well and water is stagnate the arsenic harms people... you begein to see the truth

some of the most healthiest foods, grains, especially seeds are known to contain some arsenic.....

which also means that the artificial antimony could be plant that could contain a lot of arsenic (some plants absorb arsenic on purpose like the fern http://www.research.ufl.edu/publications/explore/v12n2/extract6.html)

now while you might think what im saying is pure crack pot theory but ive been consuming my own arsenic based elixir for going on 2 weeks maybe 3

im going to obtain a blood test very soon.. but during this period ive removed parasites, my skin has gotten better, ive lost weight, my digestive system has improved, my mental and emotional stress is gone, my appetite improved, ive been experiencing on a small scale what the elixir is suppose to do to someone

so what your missing alexbr is not only do i have all of the research to back up my claims but im personally experiencing it myself....honestly knowing you... may just decided not to believe me like usual but honestly I used to get irritated with your skepticism but look at me now it doesn't bother me not one bit

and im telling you its by reason of the elixir i made and im currently trying to perfect... ive had some others try it around me too and experienced the same effects....

honestly if your not putting in the same type of work or better.... you will achieve nothing worth while

question, hypothesis, experiment, observation and conclusion

on your question phase you do a lot of research, and im good for research...

honestly instead of telling you that you dont have to believe me..... just keep on not believing... your going to learn a hard lesson and waste time but maybe that's what you need to do for you to learn.... ive personally been through the same thing in my own work but i just try to get through that as quickly as possible

I spent years avoiding arsenic... i was so afraid of it and i never wanted to use it....

but now that i've used it and i truly understand it... I love it to the fullest... and im glad that nature has it set up that you need to be worthy and be pure and strong of heart

in that way I personally dont need to hide or defend anything about this
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:18 am

hi sympathetic SunW and every body
arsenic
NB i am not absolutely skeptical about it and the high value of the use of arsenic in fact I quote the thread research studies and assumptions of our friend rogerc on alchemy forums .... thread Thread: A thought about Fulcanelli , celestial agricolture etc which is very interesting as interesting sea salts of arsenic and I think it is the operability of Roger Guasco described in its operational interesting texts titled the rose brule le sel and the sel brule le rose all these WITHOUT USELESS OBSOLEI SECRET (NB as wished to NIK)
on which I have extensively experienced in particular on the 'operability of the salt of sea salt ( that i attach here photo of our work on salt sea nitro and clay crucible ) of rose - orange salt salmon color orange obtain it with the my experimentation of the way generously indicated in his books accurately by roger guasco very similar at the vay of the Tresor de Tresor of famous Grosparmy and Alchimie Semplifiee of Rene Schwaeble: salt that I got after repeated mergers in a crucible of fire clay sea salt and nitro
SO i respect and admire that you say about your experimentation with arsenic and i hope all go good
BUT say that i ALSO absolutely believe also that when one speak and says about the obtained elixir and philosopher's stones obtained etc everything is always absolutely proven and widely and closely checked everything and everything if not it's just a nice talk about it ...
NB SOsorry if there are not it's just a only sympathetic ..and sure interesting only talk about it ...

ARSENIC certainly true
in the famous Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor or cosmic movement of max theon
in education for the long life entitled kelaushi arsenic and is listed as very important for the long life is taken with eating the seed inside of the peaches whose bitter almond inner core contains a great deal of arsenic

my best regards alexbr

HERE the attachs about arsenic and photo of some result of experimentation with sea salt in way grosparmy and Roger Guasco ,Rene  Schwaeble

from Roger Guasco LA ROSEE BRULE LE SEL
http://yaka-asso.org/yaka/rosee/lr_sel.php
http://yaka-asso.org/yaka/rosee/lr_sel2.php

ARSENIC CLEAR INSTRUCTION OF ROGER GUASCO ELIXIR

(here there are the clear all the INSTRUCTION of ELIXIR OF ARSENIC WITHOUT USELESS OBSOLEI SECRET(NB as wished to NIK) of Roger Guasco but Always NB we must Always remenber that as say Roger Guasco that the arsenic is Always very dangerus and mortal )

NB in this instruction is also given by Roger Guasco the laboratory method of treatment of arsenic that he thought would make the NO most toxic arsenic
infact in the instructions Roger Guascsco for made no toxic arsenic (as we can well read ) give indication use iron, cooper, koh, and petroleum and esplication this use with many interpretation of myths lengend and symbols and "anagrams" etc alchemical and a poet alchemist of the famous court of the miracles of paris so this interpretation key is very deep and imho is very interesting

http://yaka-asso.org/yaka/rosee/lr_soufre.php ( Here at this link there are a work of of roger guasco on arsenic one instruction very clear and concrete and PRACTICE here there are clear described as Roger Guasco made a him elixir of long life etc with arsenic one our friend that was in contact dierect with Roger Guasco e made this instruction with it )

CHAPTER

Le Sel Alchimique . For the 'Google Translate' English Version, click Salt 1 (NB the same process of this experiment can make with salt of nitro and dissolution in rose or water rain in dray and wet way )

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fyaka-asso.org%2Fyaka%2Frosee%2Flr_sel.php

and Salt 2.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fyaka-asso.org%2Fyaka%2Frosee%2Flr_sel2.php

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 3f1733338105146

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Salerosasalmone

way of Le Tresor de Tresor of the famous Grosparmy :

http://herve.delboy.perso.sfr.fr/tresor_grosparmy.html

La préparation du sale soluto

La calcination qui se fait par la fusion, n’est autre chose que la fonte du sel décrépite dans un creuset dans le four à vent, si on garde ce sel fondu dans un lieu chaud et sec, il se garde en masse dont on se sert au besoin. Mais si on l’expose à l’air, il se résout en eau, qu’il faut filtrer et la mettre dans une bouteille, c’est ce que Paracelse appelle Sal solutum et aqua salis, l’eau de sel ou le sel résout.

La croix donne encore un dissolvant et une médecine tout extraordinaire, par deux sujets très universels, que la nature nous met devant les yeux ; savoir par l’eau de la mer inférieure coagulée, et coagulante, ou sel de mer ; et par l’eau de la mer supérieure libre et dissolvante, ou la rosée… Avant d’entreprendre cette opération, rendez le sel de mer fort fusible, et munissez-vous d’un bon lut, qui résiste au feu et à l’eau. Si donc vous dissolvez ce sel de mer fusible, qui est une eau coagulée, par le moyen de l’eau supérieure de vertu résolutive, qui est la rosée, celle-là fera entrer celle-ci en putréfaction à un feu lent ; et vous découvrirez cette putréfaction à l’œil. Si vous répétez cinq ou six fois ce mélange de la rosée avec l’eau coagulée de la mer, par une lente digestion, vous extrairez toutes les vertus, que le sel de mer a reçues depuis la création, jusqu’à cette heure ; et que l’irradiation des astres et la réverbération des flots ont alcalisées : et vous ne serez pas fort éloigné d’un dissolvant très noble, très médicinal et très précieux ; dont une partie pourrait peut-être bien dissoudre une partie de quelque métal, ou minéral, que vous lui joindrez : ce dissolvant simple et naturel pourrait mériter à bon droit le nom et l’effet d’un Alkahest, qui a réuni en soi les forces dissolvantes d’en-haut, avec les forces coagulantes d’en-bas ; et dans lequel est régénéré le feu, qui paraît dans les eaux marines avec l’eau de la rosée, fruit de l’aurore, pleine des vertus célestes : de sorte que par là vous avez une eau vivante, régénérée et régénérante, figure de la mer cristalline, ou eau mêlée au feu de l’Apocalypse – chapitres 4 et 15, et d’Ézéchiel – chapitre 47 – qui est le dernier bain de régénération, pour approcher du trône de Dieu.

1 Nicolas Lefèvre, Cours de chimie pour servir d’introduction à cette science, tome 3 (1751).
2 Douzetemps, Le Mystère de la croix de Jésus-Christ et de ses Membres, Sébastiani, 1975.

Alchimie Simplifiee of Rene Schwaeble

http://www.esoblogs.net/491/l-alchimie-simplifiee-1/

Le Sel philosophique.

Mais comment obtenir ce Sel Philosophique ? Ce Sel ne doit pas contenir de matière volatile, ce doit être une matière morte, une eau, qui amènera la putréfaction, qui sera un ferment. Il ne doit donc plus contenir de chlore qui est volatil. Faire décrépiter un kilo de sel marin naturel, l’introduire dans un creuset, et mettre le tout à un feu de fonte. Quand la matière est liquide, on la coule dans une bassine, et l’on couvre – vivement pour éviter la volatilisation du sel. Le produit fondu et refroidi, on le dissout dans l’eau et l’on filtre. Et on évapore jusqu’à siccité.

On recommence ces opérations jusqu’à ce que le sel, ayant perdu son eau de constitution, soit fusible comme la cire vierge, à une température de 30°. On obtient ainsi le Sel philosophique, nitre, et non vulgaire azotate de potasse, d’ammoniaque ou de soude. Sa composition atomistique est C6 H9 O15, sa densité 4, son poids atomique 59. Voilà donc de l’oxygène à l’état métalloïque. La confection du Sel telle que nous venons de l’indiquer demande trois mois au plus. Pour le Sel avoir des matras de cristal ; car ce Sel dissout la silice.

( Roger Guasco about the obtain salt philosophical by sea salt or nitro say ) :
Vous pourrez, comme le soufre, le travailler seul : il est bon à bien des choses, tant dans le domaine minéral que végétal.
On peut l´utiliser en médecine pour la préparation de plantes médicinales. Ce sel a été au cours des siècles, un objet de convoitise de tous les alchimistes et certains ont travaillé une vie durant, sans le trouver : c´est à la fois simple, mais si long.Un contemporain, sans le savoir, a obtenu du sel alchimique par son travail assidu en utilisant de la terre feuillée; dite terre de bruyère, résidu de la pourriture des plantes et il a arrosé sa terre avec de la rosée - évaporation - arrosage - malaxage sans trève pendant mille jours : son résultat n´était pas négatif, car c´était du sel alchimique, qu´il avait en fin de compte produit et, en ajoutant de la poudre d´or à sa composition, il arrivait à une liqueur de sels d´or ( car le sel alchimique attaque l´or )......
..Il sera de couleur blanche argentée avec de petits cristaux réfringents, c´est la terre feuillée des sages. Vous avez alors obtenu le Sel Philosophique.
Vous pourrez, comme le soufre, le travailler seul : il est bon à bien des choses, tant dans le domaine minéral que végétal.

... Les propriétés de ce sel sont immenses

to soon my best regars alebr

::::::::::::::::::::::::here the exact italian original ::::::::::::::

hi simpatico SunW e a tutti

arsenico non sono assolutamente scettico sul l'alto valore dell'uso dell'arsenico infatti cito il thread le ricerche studi e ipotesi del nostro amico rogerc su alchemy forums .... thtead che è molto interesante altrettanto interessanti su arsenico e sali di mare ritengo sia l'operativita di roger guasco descritta nei suoi interessanti testi operativi su cui ho ampiamente sperimentato in particolare sull' operativita del sale di mare il sale allego qui foto del sale colore salmone arancio che ho ottenuto sperimentado la via generosamente indicata nei suoi libri con precisione da roger guasco sale che ho ottenuto dopo ripetute fusioni in un crogiolo di argilla refrattaria di sale di mare e nitro
DUNQUE io rispetto e ammiro profondamente tutte le sperimentazioni di cui ci dici stai facendo con l'arsenico e spero che tutto ti vada bene con esso
MA ALTRESI detto ciò io ANCHE assolutamente ritengo che quando si parla e afferma di elixir e pietre filosofali ottenute etc tutto vada sempre assolutamente e ampiamente dimostrato e strettamente verificato tutto e tutto
NB se no scusate è solo un simpatico... e sicuramente interessante solo parlarne ...

ARSENICO certamente vero
nella famosa fratellanza ermetica di luxor o movimento cosmico di max theon
in una istruzione per la lunga vita intitolata kelaushi l'arsenico e viene indicato come elemento molto importante per la lunga vita viene assunto con il mangiare il seme interno delle pesche di cui la mandorla amara interna del nocciolo contiene moltissimo arsenico

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 37 times in total
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:26 am

I will have to disagree with you on that Wuk.Alchemy is not a black art.

ALCHEMY, the secret art of the land of Khem, is one of the two oldest sciences known to the world. The other is astrology. The beginnings of both extend back into the obscurity of prehistoric times. According to the earliest records extant, alchemy and astrology were considered as divinely revealed to man so that by their aid he might regain his lost estate. According to old legends preserved by the Rabbins, the angel at the gate of Eden instructed Adam in the mysteries of Qabbalah and of alchemy, promising that when the human race had thoroughly mastered the secret wisdom concealed within these inspired arts, the curse of the forbidden fruit would be removed and man might again enter into the Garden of the Lord. As man took upon himself "coats of skins" (physical bodies) at the time of his fall, so these sacred sciences were brought by him into the lower worlds incarnated in dense vehicles, through which their spiritual transcendental natures could no longer manifest themselves. Therefore they were considered as being dead or lost.

The earthly body of alchemy is chemistry, for chemists do not realize that half of The Book of Torah is forever concealed behind the veil of Isis (see the Tarot), and that so long as they study only material elements they can at best discover but half of the mystery. Astrology has crystallized into astronomy, whose votaries ridicule the dreams of ancient seers and sages, deriding their symbols as meaningless products of superstition. Nevertheless, the intelligentsia of the modern world can never pass behind the veil which divides the seen from the unseen except in the way appointed--the Mysteries.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta37.htm
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:38 am

Great info, thanks.

I thought the red philosophers stone made from gold was the greatest medicine of all.

i'm not disagreeing with what's already been said, just sharing a thought that might be worth discussing.. Smile
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:18 pm

AmonD wrote:
I will have to disagree with you on that Wuk.Alchemy is not a black art.

ALCHEMY, the secret art of the land of Khem, is one of the two oldest sciences known to the world. The other is astrology. The beginnings of both extend back into the obscurity of prehistoric times. According to the earliest records extant, alchemy and astrology were considered as divinely revealed to man so that by their aid he might regain his lost estate. According to old legends preserved by the Rabbins, the angel at the gate of Eden instructed Adam in the mysteries of Qabbalah and of alchemy, promising that when the human race had thoroughly mastered the secret wisdom concealed within these inspired arts, the curse of the forbidden fruit would be removed and man might again enter into the Garden of the Lord. As man took upon himself "coats of skins" (physical bodies) at the time of his fall, so these sacred sciences were brought by him into the lower worlds incarnated in dense vehicles, through which their spiritual transcendental natures could no longer manifest themselves. Therefore they were considered as being dead or lost.

The earthly body of alchemy is chemistry, for chemists do not realize that half of The Book of Torah is forever concealed behind the veil of Isis (see the Tarot), and that so long as they study only material elements they can at best discover but half of the mystery. Astrology has crystallized into astronomy, whose votaries ridicule the dreams of ancient seers and sages, deriding their symbols as meaningless products of superstition. Nevertheless, the intelligentsia of the modern world can never pass behind the veil which divides the seen from the unseen except in the way appointed--the Mysteries.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta37.htm

your knowledge is correct but the term alchemy came from the middle ages.... meaning their lack of understanding of the art caused it to be perverted only to beable to make gold....

if you go back far enough.... the 3 parts of wisdom didnt even have names so much, but they were normal.....an everyday understanding that if you listen to how old tribal people talk about the past about ancient people

they describe the things in these book as a normal understanding of life.... meaning it was never boxed into an art or a science or anything... it was the greeks (who have been credited) who took the books from egypt and wrote them down into separate different arts..... meaning wisdom wasnt even too much called wisdom.... ther was just those who knew and those who didnt

and because an age of darkness was coming they put it into symbols so that wisdom could be preserved through the ages so that their generations could survive through the coming new world

so i understand why you disagree... so your right... but understand my meaning..... the terms are very misleading, perverted, or skewed..... when in reality its how nature works.... and the best term for the way alchemy works ISNT EVEN CHEMISTRY

PHYSIK / PHYSIC / PHYSICS makres more sense....

hidden influences, secret magnets at certain times... the planets..different metals are influences more so by certain planets and carry certain effects

this stuff is way more about physics..... because you change the form of anything into a more bioavaliable and pervasive substance.. and the physic of a substance carrys more weight than just the chemical properties.

there are somethings, old concepts in physics (which was born out of natural philosophy which would born out of hermetic philosophy) that makes way more sense

like even in the emerald tablet... the idea of the subtle and the gross and the 4 elements are more about different states of matter, which are things of physics more than chemical

so to even call it chemistry is very wrong.... even transmutation of real lead or other metals into another metal is way more about nuclear physics than nuclear chemistry

so the whole thing is so very wrong... this whole art needs to be way cleaned up.... which is what ive been doing.... and I think im going to do just that

why do you think people fail so much?

i think the philosophers while in their best interest wanted to help the poor.....by giving a process... the real philosophers told you out right that if you dont have wisdom, dont even try it....affraid 
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:05 pm

WOW!

I think my head is going to explode!!!

Thx much:cheers: alien sunny study flower afro 
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:21 pm

the reason why i know and understand this stuff so well... is not only is the philosophy based on nature... but it is inspired by MAKING THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

AND THIS IS IT

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 100_2210

and i just didnt want to coagulate it with all gold....because metallic gold can be used as a sulphur ..... basically you could mulitply golds power to infinity but i didnt want to do that i wanted to make an ultimate medicine

my medicine i made without it being put into the philosopher stone has been healing everything about me..... now if I drop my stuff into it it will elevate it up unto infinity

it has a growing property

everything on earth grows by reason of physics not mere chemical reactions

call it a fluid containing all principles of physics.. this fluid IS THE VESSEL

then you can put the virtue (seed or salt) into it and you can elevate its power to infinity

the idea of putting infinity energy into a piece of matter is a concept of physics and not just chemicals

the physics effects all chemical reactions

if water H2O is under enough heat and pressure it will create a metallic water and conduct electricity by reason of the physics involved not just the chemicals

honestly I call this art

STELLA OPUS

star work

stars are self born through PHYSICS

so please if you want to get this right.... UNDERSTAND NATURAL PHILOSOPHY FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME

or you will forever fail up unto infinity

now how is that for plain and out in the open? does that work for you?

Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:56 pm

thats pretty cool.
but could you describe more about the healing stages you experienced? you mentioned first it would kill then you would heal back? do you have examples?

also, could this be what happened to Nick? was he not experimenting with " /A " ? if it heal after trying to kill you, could he not have never healed? or am i wrong with Nick altogether?

also, thanks very much for sharing.

Edited. Also, we all should know what a metal is. actually understand metals in general. also, i feel it a must to under stand metaloids also. update yourself here for those who do not.
[url=http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalloid]

Last edited by thepassamist on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:56 pm

>> edited >> double post
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:43 am

thepassamist wrote:
thats pretty cool.
but could you describe more about the healing stages you experienced? you mentioned first it would kill then you would heal back? do you have examples?

also, could this be what happened to Nick? was he not experimenting with " /A " ? if it heal after trying to kill you, could he not have never healed? or am i wrong with Nick altogether?

also, thanks very much for sharing.

Edited. Also, we all should know what a metal is. actually understand metals in general. also, i feel it a must to under stand metaloids also. update yourself here for those who do not.
[url=http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalloid]

put it like this ive had some really good healing examples... but not everything is healed.... when major health events are going to occur i will just show photos..... it will be much easier... its the internal virtues that even if i describe them... they are very hard to believe... the nature of my own mind and emotions have changed in ways... that have never been done in my life

for example in my personal point of view... i am no longer emotionally and mentally erratic like my father is and i always wanted to be nothing like him and i finally achieved it.... those are things there is no way to prove and you would have to know me and him personally.. so that's hard to describe and it would be hard to prove unless i somehow got MRIs over and over and over for proof... or something

So i will make it a point to document the easily visible effects and i will post photos... and I will post them on this thread
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:13 am

in other words.... it cures the darkness in ones life... the darkness is the causes of ALL SORROWS

and what does the emerald tablet say

8 ) It rises from earth to heaven, so as to draw the lights of the heights to itself, and descends to the earth; thus within it are the forces of the above and the below;
9) because the light of lights within it, thus does the darkness flee before it.
10) The force of forces, which overcomes every subtle thing and penetrates into everything gross.

this is scientifically real
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Find a way to dissolve gold-are you convinced by my many words?
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:04 pm

I know seeds (like apple or apricot) have laetrile, amygdalin, i.e. (healthy) cyanide,  didnt know seeds had arsenic

This video (news saying arsenic was found in apple juice - watch dr Oz saying inorganic and organic arsenics are dangerous) shows you how most people react to arsenic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZAjVvVO8mo
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:15 am

so are you experimenting with store bought /a or you extracting it yourself?
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:15 am

edit. why is it double posting so much for me lol
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:39 am

ARSENIC peach seeds
now i 'm referring only what i have read and what are say in yjis instruction operative very internal ( as i have just say in last post ) of the famous H.B.L Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor or cosmic movement of Max Theon intitled of Kelauschi  instruction that are about as made one special drinking elixir of long life whwere the peach internal seeds are one of ingredient basic and fundamental
and in this internal operative instruction of the H.B. of LUXOR instruction kelauschi it also say about it (peach internal seeds)  that this it is the reason why many taoist of the internal alchemy master portrayed in sometimes with one peach seeds in the hand showing and exposing it this peach seeds

but Always about arsenic there arere in internet many idicatio es : look this link also where say :

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22
.. Default Interesting information on ingesting ARSENIC, by Joel Berry  ...

The apricot/peach seeds cure the cancers because of their toxic arsenic and normally a dose of 30 seeds per day which is a HUGE amount compared to the apple seed. The vets still use arsenic allot to kill heart worms, etc. in dogs. Many years ago most all houses had a bottle of arsenic in the medicine cabinet. A old horse trainer told me he used arsenic his entire life and never seen a doctor. He smoked cigars all the time and lived into his eighties. He would take a drop of arsenic and add a drop each day to 10 days, then reverse it bacwards, so a treatment would be 20 days total. He did this with all of hs horses that were race horses. I would think eating apricot seeds in a similar manner would have a similair effect. Some people eat apricot seeds every day of their life....
...Joel Berry
.....Dr. John R. Christopher always seeked info on cancer. He interveiwed a retired cancer expert for the USA, this man had more experience in cancer treatments in the USA than any other man in USA history. He asked out of ALL of the methods used in the USA, what would "YOU" reccomend.

He had but one answer: 30 raw appricot seeds ground into powder and consumed daily. After well, then 7 seeds daily for life.
...Joel Berry

so i think arsenic is yes very mortal and very dangerus sure but also ARSENIC IS OME VERY INTERESTIG MATTER TO USE IN ALCHEMY  to made elixir and philosopher stone so all about SunW say about arsenic have reason total BUT MUST NOTE THAT ARSENIC ALSO IS VERY DANGEROUS AND MORTAL (NB  but for work with this must real made it and must know all the real manipulation with this only one rerror with preparation of eklixir etc by arsenic became fatal and the alchimist ded !!!!) so i hope only him test arrived a good resul because arsenic is not a player i hope for him all go all very good result and that him arrived at the concrete realissation of the capacity divine of arsenic for him with any riscks i real hope it for him because arsenic is very very very  dangerus i hope all go good

my best regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:10 am

good info,  

i knew of the benefits of apricot kernels (laetrile) for cancer but not of arsenic in seed.  If you think about it a lot of old people probably died in the past of cancer but people didnt always know the real cause of deaths like we do now,  if something can prevent cancer then it will also prolong life.

i never took the mention of peaches in chinese mythology to be literal, its interesting how the chinese considered peaches fruits of immortality http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peaches_of_Immortality

i'm beginning to change my view of arsenic.

Edit/correction:

Alxbr i think the person you quoted is mistaken, many people confuse the cyanide in seeds to be arsenic.  
AFAIK, Apple and apricot seeds have cyanide only not arsenic.   or maybe both but i dont know how much arsenic they might contain.. most credible sources only speak of cyanide but people confuse it with arsenic.

Quote:
Misconception: Apricot kernels contain arsenic.

Truth: Apricot kernels do not contain arsenic. This myth is the result of miscommunication and misunderstanding. Some apricot kernels are rich in a bound molecule called, 'Amygdalin'. This molecule contains one part dietary cyanide, which we believe to be essential to our total well-being. Our bodies naturally convert cyanide to another substance called, 'Thiocyanate'. Sickle cell anemia is a thiocyanate deficiency disease. Cyanide must therefore be a biologically rational dietary expectation. Our bodies have evolved to anticipate considerable quantities of cyanide within our diets.
from http://apricot-kernels.blogspot.com/2010/12/apricot-kernels-myths-and-misconceptions.html
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:23 am

now to be completely even more honestly... arsenic while dangerous

is not as dangerous is nitre niether is it as powerful as nitre

if you want to make the safest stone ever.... you might want to just get around to using bismuth to be completely honest

but nitre is the most powerful and the most volatile....

there is a reason why they call it a dragon, that is a devil, that is a great deceiver
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:29 am

what exactly is so special about the nitrogen group
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:16 am

Hi every body

ARSENIC WAY ; sea salt way (sea salt + nitro in clay crucible) ways of Roger Guasco and Grosparmy Rene Schwaeble , photos link etc

i have now updated and i have now put in my post Ago 23, 2013 1:18 pm http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t591p45-secrets-of-mercury-aphorisms
on arsenic sea salt etc photos link etc (as iI had told) of our experiment with way of salt sea of Roger Guasco Grosparmy and
Rene Schwaeble, many link operative and document original of Roger Guasco, Grosparmy, Rene Schwaeble ; Le Rose Brule Le Sel, Le Tresor de Tresor, Alchimie Simplifiee etc all these WITHOUT USELESS OBSOLEI SECRET(NB exactly as wished to NIK)

But NB Always we must Always remenber that as say Roger Guasco that the arsenic is Always very dangerus and mortal )  
NB in this instruction is also given by roger guasco the laboratory method of treatment of arsenic that he thought would make the NO most toxic arsenic
infact in the instructions roger guascsco for made no toxic arsenic (as we can well read ) give indication use iron, cooper, koh, and petroleum and esplication this use with many interpretation of myths lengend and symbols and "anagrams" etc alchemical and a poet alchemist of the famous court of the miracles of paris so this interpretation key is very deep and imho is very interesting

NB all these instruction of experimet give by the alchimist very generous Roger Guasco are all without useless obsolei secrets as wished to Nik

my best regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:16 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next