The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

multiplication, adding to the stone, transmutation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adds

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-08-31

multiplication, adding to the stone, transmutation Empty
PostSubject: multiplication, adding to the stone, transmutation   multiplication, adding to the stone, transmutation Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:04 am

Hello all,
I need clear pratical advice on multiplying a weak 1st order stone or universal medicine with gold dissolved
already.

More importantly how does one carefully add to the stone - quantity wise.

Finally when people speak about transmutation powder how does one get to this stage. Please l am looking for clear as possible answers.
Back to top Go down
Adds

PostSubject: Re: multiplication, adding to the stone, transmutation   multiplication, adding to the stone, transmutation Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:08 am

As this might have been covered elsewhere please just point me in the right direction!
Back to top Go down
lapis33

lapis33

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-12-17

PostSubject: Re: multiplication, adding to the stone, transmutation   multiplication, adding to the stone, transmutation Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:36 am

which process did you use ? wet or dry path?
Back to top Go down
Adds

PostSubject: Re: multiplication, adding to the stone, transmutation   multiplication, adding to the stone, transmutation Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:09 am

months of Wet process to bring salt & dew to universal solvent stage dissolved with gold. Only have a tiny bit. I need to multiply & add to it.

I'm sure l read somewhere on here how to do it. But there is just so much info on here...
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: multiplication, adding to the stone, transmutation   multiplication, adding to the stone, transmutation Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:11 pm

You're using the morning dew/sea salt method, and you actually got it to dissolve gold? As far as I know,you are the first person to get this far since Nick himself. So congratulations on your success! cheers 

The morning dew/salt method is very tricky because it can lose charge very easily. You multiply it's quality using exactly the same alternation of temperature.

To multiply it's quantity you need to add more alkahest/universal solvent to it. Some authors say 10 parts alkahest to 1 part stone,others say 50/50. I say the surest way is add your alkahest by drops until the stone is just wet and then put it back in your sand bath to re-solidify.

If you need to multiply the alkahest in quantity you wind up dividing its quality very quickly/non linearly. I suggest adding fresh dew/salt water to it extremely gradually. A single eye dropper full of salt water to a pint of alkahest will set your process back about a week. Up to 1/4 of your alkahest's volume of fresh dew/salt will set you back a month or more. If you add more than 40% fresh dew/salt then you might as well start over at the beginning.

Hint: The salt you extracted from the alkahest at the end of the work IS alkahest. It will not set your work back more than a few days if you dissolve this in fresh dew and add it to your batch.

Btw if you have any spare alkahest I would be interested in buying a small sample to try and multiply it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: multiplication, adding to the stone, transmutation   multiplication, adding to the stone, transmutation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

multiplication, adding to the stone, transmutation
Page 1 of 1