The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)

Go down 
+8
phillip_reed
auggie
Zosimo
kevinpaw123
yeshua
SonofSol
Wilfried
NDC
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Hi Felix,
I believe you are genuinely telling the truth, but there are many who don't tell the truth and would love to have a free membership, and so if I give you free membership, then there could easily be a domino effect with dozens of people claiming they are so poor they can't even afford to spend $5 a month learning how to make a Stone which could give them infinite wealth.

Luckily SonofSol is going to pay for you, so you can stay. I don't want to be a heartless bastard, and everyone here should know very well by now that I have a huge heart, and helping other people is all I care about. My personality test says I have a rare personality type that less than 2% of the human population has, and some famous people who've had the same type were Mother Teresa and Gandhi.

So don't blame me -- blame the heartless people who choose to take advantage of a situation like this, and prevent me from allowing even a single person to have free membership, because then there is no end.

The worst part is the fact I don't even really need the money, but it does help out to make projects move along faster because I have more money quicker than if I slowly saved it up. And I'm confidant that by the end of January I will already be able to start the lottery for sending the Stone to people all over the world, and sending a sample vial of the elixir to everybody who purchases the physical format of the 2nd edition of the book.

I received nearly as much money in donations as I've received in book sales. I'm shocked that so many people see the value in this forum and the website and books, enough so that they give on average 20 to 30 bucks each, and some donate more than once. That's a sign of deep appreciation that I never would have known people have for the work I do in alchemy if I never made the donation option.

Even some of the members I removed from the forum because they didn't follow the rules still donated large amounts. So now with this kind of proof that not everyone is taking the work I do for granted, I feel like I'm really making a difference and I'm motivated to keep on going, and at a much faster pace than before.

I'm sure if there is another person who says they can't pay the monthly fee, another member will offer to pay their fee. And I also worry that this could have a domino effect also. So anyone who is going to cover another member's fee, look deep inside yourself for that little voice of intuition to see if they are truthful, and they are actually so poor they can't afford 5 bucks a month. In the alchemy community, we've all seen that for every good person, there are often two heartless bastards to outweigh them.

My experience with people in the alchemy forums has always been very negative, with only a few people actually telling me they appreciate what I share, and the rest filled with hatred, envy, jealousy, fear, anger, doubt, paranoia, or just plain immature childish behaviour where they slander my name and my work for the fun of it.

For the first time, by creating my own forum with strict rules to keep out anyone who is lacking a respect for me and my work and the great of art of alchemy itself, I have gathered together a wonderful group of people, and they turned out to be far more than I ever imagined. But although the member number says 184 down at the bottom of the front page, I doubt more than 30 people will actually pay the $5 fee for January and still be here after January 11th. But from all the donations and the people who bought the book, I can see that hundreds more people want to join, but only a small number have taken the test and actually returned it.

What is now common sense to us, still seems like expert level stuff to people who haven't been following along with this forum as we've been making our journey to the finish line, and technically have crossed it already many times, just haven't perfected the results in the lab. But the hard part is over; we know how to make the Stone and what it should look like and what it should be able to do, and now we just have to get everyone to get to work in the lab on these processes, instead of just the handful of people doing work right now.

I think when I give a sample of the elixir with the physical 2nd edition of the book, it will strongly motivate people to get work in the lab, especially once their little bottle of elixir runs out, and they crave to have more. The down side to giving a gift that proves how powerful the elixir is, comes when the people using the elixir get hooked and then haven't finished making their own yet.

I have a feeling I'll be dealing with a lot of people who want to just buy a bottle, and I'll have to start selling it because a lot of people are in a situation where they simply can't make the elixir because they either don't have a kiln melting furnace for the Dry path, or they can't leave a heating pad on 24hours a day for the Wet path. They could place the heating pad and flask in a brick or concrete container or box of some kind so they wouldn't have to worry about a fire breaking out, but keeping a heating pad or any heating device on 24 hours a day will run up that electric bill so bad, that you would actually save money by spending $300 on a kiln from TechnicalSupermarket.com and making the Stone in just a few hours.

Sorry about rambling on with this post -- sometimes I get carried away. But better for me to post too much then hardly post at all right?
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:08 am

That is exactly what i did, my intuition tells me that he is a really good guy, and being 100% honest, but i dont think alot of people will get others to pay for them i think it's like you say if they are TRUELY dedicated, and KNOW the Great Art to be a reality then they will stay otherwise they will go for they treat this as any other forum with alternative/underground views, as just a possibility...
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:58 pm

sonofsol, a million thank yous, you have saved me a lot of time effort and stress. it came at a time when i could really use it too. i just found out this morning that my grandpa died, and i have to find out about the funeral and where i have to try to be and everything, i'm a little bit frazzed out been crying a lot today.

nick, i have to say i am genuinely impressed and grateful for your kind heart, i never meant to imply you are being money driven in any way in the message prior to this, i just wanted to be very open and honest. as long as i've been on this forum, i've done my best to respect all the rules set down, further others knowledge with what knowledge i have been blessed with, be 100% honest and keep nothing hidden. i only wish i had the place and equipment to be busy with all this, i'm working on it as hard as i can.....

i'm very impressed with your ability to percieve others from far distances nick, sometimes while i'm on this forum i hear a ringing in my ears and feel almost as though i'm tuned in to the wave of conciousness that this forum has synchronized. there have been more times than one that i've been reading through comments throughout the forum, and as i get through some people, i wondered about their authenticity, and sure enough, soon after, you called them out and blocked them from the forum. this is such a beautiful thing, that someone with all the traits necessary has actually created a forum that is dedicated as an entire collective to furthering knowledge and healing the mind, body and spirit and finding individual purpose amongst a seemingly chaotic collective by illuminated truths hidden and twisted all throughout history. i know this is what i am here for, what comes next i can't even imagine...

it may be a while before i log in again because of the death in the family. i will login as often as i can and make sure to keep updated. thank you nick, and thank you sonofsol, i cant wait to start healing myself and others with these medicines. happy holidays, blessings be
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Sorry to hear about the death of your grandfather Felix. I know how much it hurts since mine also just died in October and he was really great guy, and the only person I saw a little of myself in and felt similar to in the family.

I thought the death of my grandfather would have brought my family closer together, but my step-father still treats me like total absolute crap and says I'm wasting my life. Sucks to have people in your own family that have no heart or soul, and get their jollies abusing other family members. I was so happy about the success of the book and the reconstruction of the website (it looks really good if you haven't seen if since yesterday) and I was so excited about the new year, then my step-father stops by and tore me a new ass_hole because he thinks I'm a piece of garbage for some reason.

But anyway, that's my hell to deal with on my own, and now I have to climb back out of it and try as hard as I can to focus on the good things in life and the wonderful future so I can be happy again. Then to top the cake, I come to check the forum and "LivingStone" decided it would be fantastic to make a post about how worthless my new book is and how much he hates the new membership fees. So I kicked his hateful butt out off the forum of course; I guess he figured he'd just post something before the 5th of the month because since he didn't pay his membership fee he knows he was gonna be kicked out anyway.

That just helped me to see how important the fees are -- look how the ass_holes come out of the woodwork all the sudden. Its the perfect way to keep out people who have no respect for my work. Ass_holes don't like paying 5 bucks to post hateful comments about someone's website and book.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:26 am

Hi Nick,
3 things 3.

1 - Doesn't matter what the Troublemaker says. And doesn't matter if He is our father. Probably He will never see even a fragment of what you can see and live.
Year will pass for you and your dad and, how we say in Italy, "Time is a gentleman".
Some people never see nor learn and so never really enjoy life. What to do? Their hell is already here.

2 - A lot of people thanks you every day for what you gave them and the way you gave it. This is energy and blessing that is coming you back Very Happy .
I, myself, I've been abused and hated by morons.
And this is the reason why I don't post here with my real name and a contemporary pic.
In Italy the vatican-taliban ideology made all the knowledge-Gnosis object of misunderstanding, fear and hate: even today whoever works in alchemy or any kind of initiation they doesn't like (all), they appaoint him of "satanism and sorcery".
Esoterism and occultism are now, because of their excavating work in "culture", two terrible words...
Still now the memory of Giuseppe Borri, an Alchemist of the XVII century, is abused in the Treccani Enciclopedia, by those same morons who received a saving life therapy by Borri who saved the life of the french ambassador on the request of the Pope.
I prefer that moms in the streets don't protect their children from my happy smile: how happened to Galileo Galilei and Baruch Spinoza...
And, beleave me, in Italy it can happen still now in 2010.

3 - I've send you 10 €, it was 20 or 30 days ago. That can be the fee for these two months, Genuary and February, I suppose and I remember you said something about but now I don't renenber where and how.
I think that the forum fee is a very good idea.

Thank you again
per aspera ad astra

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:33 am

Hey Nick,

I'm having to wait for my Paypal account to receive funds from my bank account as I keep only a few dollars in there at a time and only transfer just enough when I'm ready to make a payment. It's going to take about a week though for the funds to transfer (Paypal is sucky slow with bank account transfers). So I will be paying for this months membership. I just hope you'll accept it late and not delete my membership. So sorry, life has been rough recently. I will get the funds to you as soon as I can.

Ben

btw: I KNEW you were an INFJ!!!!!! I don't know how, I think I just felt it. My mom's an INFJ. THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:51 am

What is an INFJ? The personality type?
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:22 am

What confuses me, is that I look at the bottom of the homepage and see all these members who have logged every day, and most of them haven't paid even 5 bucks for this month and will be deleted on Sunday. Why do they bother logging in then?
Back to top Go down
Crestington

Crestington

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:37 am

I would still like to be a part of these forums but can i wait a little bit to pay for this month? I think $5 is reasonable and will help you to continue your lab work but travelling is a sdfsdf for cash.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:16 pm

OK, I removed everyone who didn't donate any money to pay for membership fees, and now there are only 28 members left.
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:29 pm

It is shameful that only so few are willing to give so little for so much. My funds should be transferred to paypal very soon. I'm surprised I can still log in after everyone was deleted and I haven't payed yet. Hrm, maybe I'm supposed to be here... Very Happy

BTW yes, INFJ is the Myers-Briggs/Jungian personality type that occupies less than 2% of the human population. The weird thing is though, I run into them everywhere I go. For crying out loud, the freeking lawyer working on my mom's divorce case is an INFJ! They're everywhere!!! Creepy....
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:56 pm

sonofsol, thank you again for the help, i feel very privelaged to still be a part of this. thank you for the understanding as well nick, i am thankful to be a part of

"the only alchemy forum on the web where members are successful!"

lmao that made my day Laughing
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:46 pm

So I just made the membership payment. Blessings and success in the path to all here. Just wondering, Nick, will you be sending any e-mails as reminders when our membership is coming to a close?
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:06 pm

No. I will only send an email if it's the 5th and you haven't paid, then I will wait a few days and remove you if you don't respond.

One of the posts I deleted said "why are you making people pay for something that is free?" and my response of course is that just because this website itself is free doesn't mean my TIME is free. I would rather be spending time doing a million other things than reading every last post on this forum. Sure it will be more exciting once people start having success continuously, but for now its pretty hard to maintain enthusiasm for this forum without any incentive, so the money gives me an obligation to be here and help you guys in a timely fashion. Without the money I used to just stay gone for a month or two at a time because I couldn't stand reading all the boring posts every day.

So far a lot of people have shown there deep appreciation for this forum and my website and books by giving very large donations, and some donate every few weeks. I'm really glad I made the donation button because I never would have known how many people cared and just how much they really do care!

Someone also said to me the other day "I can't believe you made people pay a forum membership fee on Christmas Eve...that's just messed up Nick". We'll I did NOT make anyone pay a fee until the 11th of January so I don't know what the hell she was talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:55 pm

Nick,

I just wanted to say that I hope you don't find my posts to be boring and that you see me as an assett. I am completely devoted to this work and have tried my best to provide insights and not just learn from you but offer anything i can in return. I want to reiterate how truly blessed I feel and how greatful I am that you deciphered these old texts and showed to the world that alchemy can be real. I want you to know that I think it is a good thing that you made the donation button. Right now I am still very poor and just trying to get by but I assure you that you are the first charity donation i would like to make to show my appreciation. I plan on being very successfull and using my success to better the world around me. You are one kick gfhgfh alchemist Nick and i really mean it. I consider you to be the best in all honesty. Keep up the good work and know that I honor your integrity, generosity, and talent.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:19 am

Hi Nick,
You never heard about that popular book "men come from mars, women from venus" or something like that Very Happy ?

Well, reading the two phrases you post I exploded in a never ending laugh:

Don't want to offend anybody and excuse my saying so, but it was sooo funy, that I want to share with you all bros and sis...

"Why are you making people pay for something that is free?" This is a very male though, looking for mom...
lol!
And... "I can't believe you made people pay a forum membership fee on Christmas Eve..." this is very female way of thinking looking for Santa...
lol!

Bless you and thank you all. Keep on laughing and working (lege + ora + labora = invenies).
Zosimo
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:55 am

I honestly believe that the membership fees will increase the production of results, people show their colours more and don't waste time if they are paying for it. i know i've personally have picked up since the fees. i had already got involved more before that but i've noticed myself increase that again since the fees.

phillip study Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:20 pm

That's a very good point Phillip. Members of a forum tend to become lethargic and allow huge chunks of time to elapse without being productive or contributing to conversation because there is no consequence for their laziness. But if they are paying a monthly fee, it's ridiculous to be a member if you don't even do the lab work.

But still, the 5 bucks isn't really much incentive to get people going as fast as they should be. I think once I make enough of the elixir to pass out to all the members some sample bottles, they will then very much want to have a supply of their own once their sample runs out. I will give just enough so that the person can take 1 drop in a glass of wine each day for a two months, and have their senses opened up to the psychic and spirit world, and that heightened sensual experience will definitely make them feel more alive than they have ever felt, plus the rejuvenation will have begun.

Last edited by NDC on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:58 am

cheers Love you.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:27 am

Nick,
that would be the best day in the world to see this wonderful present rock up on the door step and i would be extremely shocked on the opening of it, because that would be out of this world, such a high valued gift given that no one should possibly price, something that has taken soooo long to make. the thoughts overwhelm me to just think for a second to what i'd do and then saying thank you would never be the right words to show the true feeling for such a gift.

phillip reed

I'm slowly starting to cheer up, the weather has only briefly opened up just enough to allow the concrete to get put down, not by much though because it rained the day they were supposed to come and do the work. I'm becoming like a stretched rubber band waiting on the shed to be made. so many things to do but one job out of my control has to happen so that i can complete to rest of the work out of the reach of small fingers. sunny
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)   Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly Membership Fee --- (donations a failure)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2