The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GW Method 3

Go down 
+23
T.P.
Merc
SunWukong
Thanatos
alexbr
alejandro369
ramen
Kirk
kevinpaw123
goatz
Frank
spilo
bonifaesh
Felix_Madhouse
AB
auggie
bluefloor
yeshua
phillip_reed
NDC
Wilfried
Zosimo
spagyricus
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-27

GW Method 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:33 pm

GW Method 3 - Page 3 S6300210

GW Method 3 - Page 3 S6300211

GW Method 3 - Page 3 S6300212

GW Method 3 - Page 3 S6300213

Wilfried
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:46 am

Hi Wilfried,
Your mass looks the same as mine. If distilled + circulated crystals are of the same nature of the one obtained by the only-evaporated-spirit, and I think so, my experience is that - being that mass in the pics the actual state of your matter -I think you should heat a little the mass with a few spirit and evaporate it until you obtain again the crystals.
And put them in the fridge to have the bright red crystals.
This is my opinion.

Try with a little quantity of Them Very Happy .

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:45 pm

On the subject of filtered GW making a gold oil. How much metal leaf is put into the mix? Does it need to be 100% pure and could a gold coin be used instead? I would say the purer the better and alot of leaf is more likely to give you what you need. What are your opinions?

This sounds alot like something I found years ago. But that text never mentioned how its multiplied ether.
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Zosimo wrote:
Hi Wilfried,
Your mass looks the same as mine. If distilled + circulated crystals are of the same nature of the one obtained by the only-evaporated-spirit, and I think so, my experience is that - being that mass in the pics the actual state of your matter -I think you should heat a little the mass with a few spirit and evaporate it until you obtain again the crystals.
And put them in the fridge to have the bright red crystals.
This is my opinion.

Try with a little quantity of Them Very Happy .

Zosimo

Ok, well I looked at your pic zosimo and the main difference is the colour.

It may be important to differentiate between these crystals forming either white inside or deep red. Actually it is quite interesting that on that other forum at post # 27 you can see the difference.

Although in this case the difference was from unputrefied to putrefied and not from

putrefied and circulated with the spirit
compared to
putrefied and not circulated with the spirit.

At least I believe your crystals are from putrefied but not circulated GW right Zosimo?

Wilfried
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:38 pm

AB wrote:

If there's a rational explanation, I'd have to go with Zosimo's thought about the overheating causing some sort of reaction. I was a very, very hot day in August, probably above 40°C in the sun...

I've evaporated the liquid before and once it got hot enough, the precipitant on the bottom did indeed explode, causing the nasty liquid out splash out everywhere, so I assume it must have been ammonium nitrate. But I had to heat it up a great deal for that to happen. Sunlight certainly wouldn't be able to do the trick.

Maybe ridiculously strong breeze caused some of your liquid to push up over the edge and splash out? Or maybe it spilled when you were setting it down or picking it up and you didn't notice. It's never happened to mine, so I don't understand why it would have happened to you.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:13 am

∴N.D.C∴ said: I've evaporated the liquid before and once it got hot enough, the precipitant on the bottom did indeed explode, causing the nasty liquid out splash out everywhere,

Yes, that's what I'm saying and, probably, AB it's from Bahamas Laughing !

Hi Wilfried,
You’re a real expert.
And yes, it was putrefied but not circulated, and obtained by evaporation.

My compliments for your reddish crystals. As you can see my crystals are yellow-orange but previously, as a sticky mass, they look pretty the same as yours.

What surprised me was that you witnessed the production at 50 ml, when you started with 700: I mean, it’s a lot and in my case the production started whit 1000 ml produced the rests at the end, let’s say at 20.
Isn’t this the effect of circulation?
Or, it’s the quality of your GW?
Or… It’s distillation? …Filtering?

Probably, like in the waterworks, the quality of the materia prima (of course summed to others circumstances) can change greatly the results.

For what concerns GW crystals, I saw that all the times I put them in the fridge I obtained always the same effect of crystallization and that a very slight heating (a vessel on the iron-pipe-house-heater for some hours) dry them perfectly allowing the crystallization.

Le Fevre says that even the clear or yellow crystals work, they are less powerful, but they do their job and we have other examples of projecting material that are yellow (e.g. see Schultz in Rues. S.V.+ Mars).
And in a few days I’ll experiment with gold or silver leaves in an iron crucible. This is my quite assertive doubt.

For what concerns your Opus I think there’s no reason to filter & scrap when you can shape, dissolve and re-shape your crystals as you want and, probably, augmenting their power just diluting them with a little GW water and heating them.
Teufel! I don’t remember if I’ve used aqua pluvialis too to solve the crystals.

But, what is more important, is that all that I’m saying has to be checked by the fire!
So, always, try with little quantities (this I’m repeating to my-enthusiastic-self) and if we assume that the red color it’s the real thing or can be a sign…

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:07 am

Zosimo wrote:
My compliments for your reddish crystals. As you can see my crystals are yellow-orange but previously, as a sticky mass, they look pretty the same as yours.

What surprised me was that you witnessed the production at 50 ml, when you started with 700: I mean, it’s a lot and in my case the production started whit 1000 ml produced the rests at the end, let’s say at 20.
Isn’t this the effect of circulation?
Or, it’s the quality of your GW?
Or… It’s distillation? …Filtering?

Probably, like in the waterworks, the quality of the materia prima (of course summed to others circumstances) can change greatly the results. Zosimo

Yes Zosimo yours are yellow-orange.
And maybe the circulation of the caput mortum with the spirit speeds up the effect for the crystals to become yellow-orange-red.
So the circulation with the spirit can be viewed as a further putrefication?!
Without putrefication the crystals will be nearly white.

Regarding the point of crystallization:
I started with about 3000ml of GW
600 to 700ml is my clear spirit which i have stored in a closed flask now.
Moreover the 100ml is estimated and not exactly measured.

Wilfried
Back to top Go down
yeshua

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:22 pm

When looking closely at the pictures of your red crystals Wilfried I relized I've seen them before. I read of a fusible salt from GW that is suppose to make brittle metals. Based off that I messed around with GW and was able to materialize crystals much like what you show us. Is there a way to test if these are the correct red crystals? Besides making the powder of projection. The crystals I got dissolved in water and where very brittle. They also sorta stuck together and absorbed some of the red color of the mixture.

If what I found is the correct dry alkahest it means the stone can be made much quicker and easier.
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:07 pm

i was reading about triple phosphates present in human "philosophical dew", also known by many other names, i am out of time on this computer but here is some good knowledge on it

http://books.google.com/books?id=pBoCAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA406&lpg=PA406&dq=triple-phosphate+of+soda+and+ammonia.&source=bl&ots=dwlKx0_oVk&sig=mCt3lclTp48JN8VP_nET7D2qM8Y&hl=en&ei=58xYS5vREIr6NbGYvN8E&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CBYQ6AEwBQ
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Did your materia prima, Wilfried, come from a mine in your zone or from a younger geologic area?
And... have you prepaired yourself in those days during the excavations with prayers and a particular diet?
And do you think that heating my yellow kind of crystals with luna or sun leaves can be a typical wasting of time?

Hi Felix,
Wich book we should find in this link?
I goggled the universe but I didn't found nothing GWible...

Thank you all for your precious insights.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:39 am

yeshua wrote:
When looking closely at the pictures of your red crystals Wilfried I relized I've seen them before. I read of a fusible salt from GW that is suppose to make brittle metals. Based off that I messed around with GW and was able to materialize crystals much like what you show us. Is there a way to test if these are the correct red crystals? Besides making the powder of projection. The crystals I got dissolved in water and where very brittle. They also sorta stuck together and absorbed some of the red color of the mixture.

If what I found is the correct dry alkahest it means the stone can be made much quicker and easier.

Yes afaik these crystals can be made by chemicals ... or rather the putrefication can be helped and sped up by chemicals.
At the moment I am drying up the crystals, and still thinking about how to "seal" my crucible.

I will melt these crystals with gold because ultimately a projection will be proof of the successful work and for me it's way easier to distinguish gold from silver.

Wilfried
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:02 am

Zosimo wrote:
Did your materia prima, Wilfried, come from a mine in your zone or from a younger geologic area?
And... have you prepaired yourself in those days during the excavations with prayers and a particular diet?
And do you think that heating my yellow kind of crystals with luna or sun leaves can be a typical wasting of time?
Zosimo

Hi Zosimo,
we are talking about GW. Our philosophical dew has already everything in it we need for our Opus.
I collected about 3000ml some was from the morning some from during the day. (no special diet, and no alcohol or wine)
If you have enough crystals simply try a few grams with silver in a "sealed" crucible.

Wilfried
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Hi Wilfried,
Yes we are talking about GW and the idea that some authors had to collect it from younger source.
Now I remember that I didn't used any dew for re-make the crystals bur only heat & fridge.
Let's see with a little silver.

My idea about the crucible it's simply: to realize it's enough the help of an ironsmith.
My ironsmith it's a very cute mate, quick and inexpensive + a little lutum and refractory cement + propane torch.

Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>

I'm curious to hear about those salts Yoshua is talking about.
For any infos you can send to bonenove@yahoo.it. Thank you.
If you need a crucible just email me, I'll send you for little money.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: What is the inner diameter?   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:54 pm

And can your ironsmith make them 4 or 5" innder diameter?
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:56 am

Hi Word2give,
I don't want to use the forum for selling etc..
I already send you the answer.

Have a good Opus.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
yeshua

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Zosimo. In google books type in fusible salt of (then the name of the GW) and it should be the first one to come up. There are a few more sources I studied, I'll post them later as I find them.
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:44 pm

I tried to dry out the crystals but the mass is rather gum like now and not brittle at all. It seems like purifying is quite important.

Also I actually just evaporated it down.
So ill gonna reunite it with the spirit and distill the spirit off again this time watching the distillation until supersaturated (film forms).

Wilfried
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:03 am

Wilfried wrote: So ill gonna reunite it with the spirit and distill the spirit off again this time watching the distillation until supersaturated (film forms).

Or... could be enough (+ a little spirit) to evaporate the stuff and then put again in the fridge and, eventually, again, evaporate and...
With the crystals obtained by evaporation method it works like that. It couldn't be the same case?
Just to be prepared.
I'm fementing 6 lt of GW so I'll start in March with this Opus.

Ah, one thing: do you remember bros. the last suggestion about the crucible?
It was
non metal for dew
and could be metal for GW. I'm right?

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:34 am

If your crystals are more like a gooey mess and not nice and brittle then you need to simply dissolve them in clean hot water (just enough water to dissolve, no more) then place in the fridge to crystallize again. Repeat this until you crystals no longer contain any of the gooey stuff. All the gunk will mess up the process of converting the gold if you heat intend to melt the gold with the crystals to make the Stone.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
yeshua

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:27 am

Hey nick, is there any way to test the crystals to see if they are correct? I've found a very simple way to get crystals from GW. They are orange-red and quite brittle. they dissolve in water to. I've made them but they didn't look like the ones in the pictures so I assumed they weren't the correct ones.

I'm trying to make them once again so I can show a picture but I'm having some trouble right now. If they are correct then it means theres a very simple way to get these precious gems.
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Ok, I redissolved my mass with my GW spirit and distilled of the spirit until a few specks/film started to form on top in the distillation flask.

thats the sign of saturation
GW Method 3 - Page 3 S6300210

And here are some pictures of the crystals sprouting this time as intended:

GW Method 3 - Page 3 S6300211GW Method 3 - Page 3 S6300212GW Method 3 - Page 3 S6300213GW Method 3 - Page 3 S6300214GW Method 3 - Page 3 S6300215GW Method 3 - Page 3 S6300216GW Method 3 - Page 3 S6300217GW Method 3 - Page 3 S6300218

Wilfried
Back to top Go down
bonifaesh

bonifaesh

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Nice photos Wilfred   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:12 am

These look great, it's neat to see the crystals forming this way. Thank you for posting these.

Bill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:51 am

Thank you very much Wilfried. I do not quite distillates.

Chysopée
Back to top Go down
spilo

spilo

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:48 am

yes it looks very nice. well done,.
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:51 pm

I wonder if the crystals are really supposed to be red or that they just appear reddish due to impurities.

It seems like they are actually rather transparent white.
They are described as: transparent, bright red, dark red though

Also this time I used a rather small glass for crystallization therefor the liquid stood higher.
This actually seems to work better because the crystals grow upwards as high as the liquid stands.
Also the liquid stood totally uninterrupted in the fridge for over 7 days, I checked after 1 day and 2 days and nearly nothing had sprouted and I was really surprised when I checked again 5 days later.

Wilfried
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GW Method 3
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next