The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GW Method 3

Go down 
+23
T.P.
Merc
SunWukong
Thanatos
alexbr
alejandro369
ramen
Kirk
kevinpaw123
goatz
Frank
spilo
bonifaesh
Felix_Madhouse
AB
auggie
bluefloor
yeshua
phillip_reed
NDC
Wilfried
Zosimo
spagyricus
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Merc

Merc

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-10

GW Method 3 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Frank— thanks for the tips.

I’m only a couple years in “with the kilns” and I keep wondering why it took me so long? Just wish it was cheaper to run these things. I have a gas one but it doesn’t have the flex and control of the electric, so it has been put away for now.

The best lessons are the ones you learn directly, especially if it costs you somehow, as painful as it might seem at the time…I had to crack that crucible--so I won’t make that mistake again with one of these! Nothing like “hands-on” learning, like so much of alchemy, evidence and results we see, guide us in what to do next. Or next time as it may be Smile

Pray—

It does not matter and you can leave it in the crucible but you will probably ruin the crucible taking it out. You can buy a polished marble slab (or granite) for flooring from the hardware store for a few bucs, if you need something inexpensive and larger to pour on and it does not stick to it at all. I had a few extra pieces from doing the flooring in the house a few years back and they work great and were what many alchemists used. I usually lay a piece of aluminum foil on top (puffed up not touching) to catch any salt that might “crack and fly off” which it is apt to do when it cools.

Have a bunch of posts I need to get out and have not had the time but will shortly get some more things up. Lots to share from the lab which I just re-built for safety reasons including a camera for remote viewing. Now, I have a fortified cave to battle the dragon and whatever else! Time to get busy.

Take care
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:11 am

So I was thinking…what is the best tip I could give someone on this path? I realized when first attempting this path, something was hidden for weeks for one very good reason. This could accelerate the “breakout”…

Over a weekend I had done about 10 attempts and all I was getting was burnt up crumbs and a little gold bead…”again”. I was clearly doing something---destroying my little graphite crucibles!…Sort of bummed me out that I had to go buy another 3 or 4 crucibles for more testing, so, the next week I went back into the lab to see if any would be good for another round….I had picked out the gold beads already and was looking closely at the inside destruction of a crucible when I noticed a little more residue “some salt” and was more concerned that the crucibles were no good and I would have to get more.

I even thought, “I should probably put it all in water and see if I got anything” sort of jokingly and dismissed it. I ordered some more crucibles and got busy with some other processes I was working on…another week or so went by without crucibles…So, I went into the lab and looked everything over again…the destroyed crucible and dark bits made me laugh and as I was about to throw it away I thought, “oh yeah, I should put that in some water, ar ar ar” joking & talking to myself because I didn’t want to clean the mess up and was amusing myself in an attempt to make it better… “why not” And so it was like 3-4 weeks after I had done the pour, I was finally going to clean this stuff up and put all the residue and crucibles in distilled water while I cleaned the space. Holy crap, I had red water!

GW Method 3 - Page 12 2012-021

With that, I came to realize one of the best tips when starting this path:

Take your burned black crucible crumbs along with your dirty gold “result” that didn't turn into red glass and put it into pure water to double check the results (I use distilled dew or rain for everything)…nic mentioned this but I think everyone was thinking about doing that after getting a chunk of red glass, so nobody did it with their crappy looking results? Right? Do it no matter what the material looks like. You might find that you actually did get some red glass but it was small and you didn't notice it because it looked like black char & was mixed with crap to be “tossed”. You kept your kiln results, right? If so, you should go test it.

Put the mess in pure water, heat it up for a few and filter the slag, bits and gold out… the red bits start to dissolve instantly…the water can be evaporated and film scraped to produce the red powder. Use a slow lab grade filter, especially if you used a graphite crucible…coffee filters are not fine enough.

If your gold pellet cracks when hammered and can be crushed into powder, then it is likely partially opened. Give it a go with the next step. Don’t expect to see red liquid the first time (or 5th time for that matter) when you do this… If the solution is clear, you can get your salt back but it should be recharged or discarded. Basically, don’t reuse ingredients unless you are doing it on purpose for some reason. Stack the odds in your favor.

You didn't throw that stuff away, did you?

If you expected a big fat red piece of glass, you probably thought your run was a failure…you know this has remained hidden because it is not easy or obvious, especially at the beginning of a new process. Keep going, keep looking everywhere, eventually bigger treats will surface. They will.

Of course, you know one of the biggest treasures in the world is not going to be so easy, for anyone to pick up. Read instructions do procedure and “boom” -- you got it! We call that chemistry and Alchemy certainly is not that. That can’t be your expectation, if you want real success…Level-set yourself, if you are really serious. The iterations are training. If you are committed to say 100 attempts, then when you make it at number 15, you can be SO HAPPY, instead of quitting at attempt #14, feeling like a failure. Do this thing. Get you mind around what it takes. Is anything going to stop you? Get it done!

There is no rush. I think some have probably had some success and didn't even know it. Maybe you saved your results and can test it right now? I hope so …

Take care

Last edited by Merc on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bigger pic as requested by Alex)
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:36 am

Hi Merc very interesting result have yuo try if this liquid red of your result now it dissolving gold as one alkaest ?

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Alexbr—

That sounds like the alkahest of the mineral kingdom, the green lion path, our luna and dew separated from the red sulfur sol. Both purified and mixed into a red water that dissolves gold. The true traditional path that most alchemists talk about but also the most obscured and dangerous. The philosophical mercury “prepared”…the true alkahest and “our gold”...

The picture posted above is of the red glass of gold (technically) which quickly dissolves in any liquid (the property we are taking advantage of here with water), is heavy and melts at low temperature but it is unmultiplied at this point.

This GW3 path takes the animal kingdom alkahest in the body, solid form “salt” and performs the calcination and fermentation with Au quickly in the kiln. The end product, if you got it right at this point, is unmultiplied and not yet “first order”. It must go through at least one more complete cycle/rotation to be official with the appropriate strength to "perfect bodies".

Typically, the only thing talked about in the animal kingdom from the alchemists is the alkahest and not the stone but some older guys like Bacon talk about it. Anyhow, I’m just trying to clarify the underlying hermetic science aspect and explain why this path can work because it is simply given as a procedure/recipe.

To master the path, you have to understand what you are doing, so that you can examine which part of your process might need ”adjusting” to get to the end result. There is always the assumption that you understand all the hermetic processes already and apply them in the correct way, making adjustments depending on how they behave. That is what the practice is for, so you know what to do, how to apply the "art" as an artist based on your materials and what they show you. Just like E-thor did, to keep his salts from volatizing in the kiln...yes!

Although this path can be quick once you have the proper salt made, it is not easy and there is little reference. The “putting results into water” is just when you start trying to look for some results…after a while, you will get a proper pour and see some red glass which will then line up more with your expectation, the “bigger treats” I mentioned before:

GW Method 3 - Page 12 2012-010

If you used graphite, it will be hidden in black…Then, you would filter and burn off any excess salts (now considered impurities) you have until all that is left is beautiful clear red gold turned inside out. Then you start the process of multiplications.

Frank knows from his metallurgy background that carbon is one of the best reducers of metallic salts (compounds and ions) and is used by smelters to reduce ore into metal. With enough heat and carbon just about any metallic compound can be reduced back into pure metal. How can our stone which is only gold swim with carbon and not get reduced back into metallic gold? Glad you asked...

The reason this material is un-reducible and can be molten with carbon at this point and remain unchanged is because it is not a compound or ion, it is “modified” metallic gold atoms and is already stable and "whole" with its electrons in place. It is at a low energy state (meaning it doesn't require much), high nuclear spin state (but can deliver).

The only metallic glasses known by science are compounds usually made with silica, well, there is flash freezing and a bunch of other methods now but it is not really what it appears to be. That type of glass is a result of being caught "between states" and "froze", basically equivalent of a "surface effect", not a new stable state. The first metallic glass made was, yes, gold 75% and silica 25% in 1960. (Of course the alchemists where doing "real metallic glasses" from metallic oxides way way back and very easily with antimony). Although flash freezing and other methods create a metallic glass structure, upon melting and solidifying, it simply crystallizes back into metal and so although officially a “metallic glass” without a crystalline structure, it is really a transition state that was prematurely “stopped” before it could complete and does not have the same physical or spiritual properties of our stones. you will notice their glass looks metallic and that is because it still is....

Our glass is stable and can be worked with because we have changed the state of the atom itself at the nuclear layer, not just the bonds between them. All the versions of metallic glasses that are known to science are not stable across state changes and that is the very big difference between what they do and what we do. Our change is a permanent change of the matter itself. They do chemistry and work with the electron layer, we do alchemy and work with the nucleus or actually the “whole atom”...all layers.

OK enough "off topic" talk...

Last edited by Merc on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : larger pic)
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:33 pm

ALKAEST, SECRET FIRE, SPIRITUS WINES PHILOSOPHICAL, GREEN LION ETC

Hi Merc and everybody

Very Thanks Merc you in your very interesting email ( about GW dry method on which I'll be back in another special post to compare well with you the results of my) in your post yuo give a general indication about alkaest dissolvent universal SO can you speak more deep and give indication operative about liquid of alkaest universalais solvent and creation of spiritus vini philosophici and the matters and proceure that you have work ? and your discovery about it ?
and can you speak and about these process you have used of alkaest in way universal and metallic mineral ?
i have work for many time es: with leyden process etc and water way dew rain et and never dissolving gold result result ? why for your opinion what is wrong ? why not function ? can yo speak of this aand your experiment and these good resutt of alkaest dissolvent universal Spiritus vini ph more deep ?

LION GREEN ALKAEST in your post you say :

That sounds like the alkahest of the mineral kingdom, the green lion path, our luna and dew
separated from the red sulfur sol. Both purified and mixed into a red water that dissolves gold.

The true traditional path that most alchemists talk about but also the most obscured and dangerous.
The philosophical mercury “prepared”…the true alkahest and “our gold”...

BUT in exact that you means with alkaest lion gree path or luna dew ? hat matter you made alkaest and green lion kingfon ?what process foe lion green you exact used ?

my best regards alexbr

ps
Alkaest, secret fire, spiritus wines philosophical, etc
about alkaest RC* etc i have put one post about it in thread :
The Stone from Oil of Antimony in the Post Gio Ott 11, 2012 12:47 pm
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t362p15-the-stone-from-oil-of-antimony
in Thesauro Thesaurorun RC and in the Extasi Segret of federico gualdi etc there are many indication and instruction of these (That i try post all) but in many time many person have try to made it but result very low so why ? whre in your study where you have found the key for made correct with good resul it Alkaest, secret fire, spiritus wines philosophical, etc ?

*RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum )

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:07 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edgarl

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-09-21

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:02 am

Merc , Thanks for sharing this discovery , thats some amazing clue you uncovered and now i know not to discard any leftovers from the crucible aftermath...
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:03 am

Hi Merc thanks
Dry way and crysta vilolet
very interesting your photo violet crystal compliment when I try with my friend here one GW dry way I have similar crystal result but in form very very small sphere a little violet and blue shaded but i must spopped it because cause this corrosive salt the furnace was broken
now I explication this ;
I try of the way ( GW ) or with also DEW RAYN water and water in general ( NB this matter as vey very correct and quite rightlysay Nik as total and absolutely interchangeable.
SO this is one of the some method of whet and dry way very fast that I we have received (by one very closed group of derivation RC * circle RC very closed from which we all go out with one dissent positions of the closed tradition and the and the task instead we believe that the tradition of revelation disclosure that for uu in this era the RC order lodge circle must have to take with respect to the distribution to all health pro populi of alchemical knowledge so with this our postion ( as some of us our fiends etc have ( some years ago ) in clear terms already said in alchemy forum at link ....) we always we are total complet absolutly agree about the action of popularizer of alchemical knowledge as intended and had started to do Nik
SO i /we have try and in this method of dry GW in this method ( and with methods similar that we have rsreceived with dew, rain methods etc for many years and also for many years we have work in our good place of laboratory in addition to internal proced their affiliation RC the manuscript of Cristoforo Parigno Summetta,Violtella,Lucidarius,etc etc ETC also on the procedure RC of;, Thesauro Thesauirorum, the Secret Extasi federico gualdi l'esplicazio of the segret fig rose croix etc ETC -all this is italian and german and we are very open (because we firmly believe in spreading knowledge) to put a disposition to all translation and study and experiment together - ) SO in this dry way method we use only very putrefaction (GW for 3 mouth ) and evaporation in low until arrived as in consistent as a similar gum red broom so after I closed it in one crucible absolutely seal of still this gum red broom and after many time of high temperature all is broken and I found in the steel crucible broken with one hole ( this gum that are very very corrosive have open hole in the crucible of steel and crucible of porcelain this super corrosive gum at the high temperature it crosses and passes the crucible of porcelain ) some a little sphere violet blue that are inside one carbon of this matters black and friable* ( I try to put image of all it ) and i found also similar crystal inside and outside in one experiment similar but with use one crucible of porcelain the color of the salt crystal are green ( I try to put image of it also )
So this gum I have note is very corrosive and have also broken the furnace and for this I have must stopped this experiment with GW and now for my personal reason and fact very strong arrived in my life with I am sure with the manipulation of GW ( Karma ?) I prefer now work not with animal or human way but with dew rain water in universal way or metallic way
(*sincerely and honestly but now I realize I was wrong I thought that maybe the color shaded violet/ blue was given by graphite crucibles or iron steel I thought contam inate them salts and so [u]for this sospet I was a passed to use a little crucibles of crystal and porcelain and with this the color of crystal change in green yellow celestial or different color as you see but i think maybe in error that this change by a pot or vase we used the satt very corrosive IMHO take part of the container maybe ? and for this we have different color similar a different composition of pot glass etc that the this super corrosive salt
( THIS SALT SEE THE PHOTO and the different color that we have to of experimet result photo under see the salt super corrosive have also dissolt the crucible of the steell GW salt have made the CORROSION and have open an hole in it crucible of steel Hermetically sealed specially made for this build for this operability( see photo )??? i think this one Hypotesis real and very concrete on about is well we must deep reflect about it and so we must also reflect if our result is real or only corrosion of the different pot vae etc compose of different matters crystal and porcelain different cly compositio graphite etc ???)
NB about what I do not want to be skeptical but pragmatic and therefore both the results and please indicate that by merc for my pragmatically believe that only the evidence does trasmutative or extraordinary healings tell us what was a real result or whether it was a simple corrosion of the compounds of the glass or of different compositions that constitute the various vessels of refractory clay graphite crystal porcelain etc.)

Or maybe ?? (observing the result of fusions of salts of many colors depending on the vessel or container used and the second material of which the container is composed of)
One key secret maybe ??? for made correct the salt is also maybe the type exact of the vase, pot, MADE with a one special composition of the matter clay caolin crystal et pot vese maybe with special composition where we must put in fusion the salt of GW DEW RAIN ETC ???

* RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum )

my best regards alexbr

GW Method 3 - Page 12 4saleviolastrabilantestGW Method 3 - Page 12 1saleverdeviaseccaGW Method 3 - Page 12 2saleverdeviaseccaGW Method 3 - Page 12 3finesaleverdeviasecca3GW Method 3 - Page 12 Filetemp215220072esperiGW Method 3 - Page 12 31912007eccolozolforascGW Method 3 - Page 12 Breve4GW Method 3 - Page 12 31912007breveilpochissiGW Method 3 - Page 12 Breveprovailblobavinton

Last edited by alexbr on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:48 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:54 am

Alex—

Like seeing the pics!

That salt sounds a lot like the stuff you want, the salt that can penetrate anything with ease. I went to pull this crucible out of the kiln at 2000F and it was a gummy mush, like grabbing a chunk of honey with some tongs AND the entire sample was gone…poof, gone, it happens…

GW Method 3 - Page 12 2012-014

When you are working on something that most would turn away from, you buckle down and get creative to get through it. I’m not 100% sure but that salt sounds right, so I would try to figure out how to use it. You do need the GW purification to go to the second level of blackness/sharpness. I found my works well in the sun but if kept in darkness, it does not progress to the right level with true penetrating force.

I went ahead and got bigger pics uploaded on the previous post, so you can see what it looks like close up because the color is all red. Also someone was asking about ammonium carbonate and wont work alone but must be combined with the fixed salt in the caput…

The green lion is off topic and I really didn’t plan on talking about that path. At the right time, I’ll release everything with pics, all anonymous and untraceable for any seeker to find. So, I would rather not talk about it now. I’ll say a couple things for the right person to understand a bit more.

Discovering this on your own is a very special thing/moment and would be very different from having someone tell you. It almost would be spoiling it, to not let someone find it for themselves. Think of how long you have looked, how you have wanted to know and then to realize it, yourself, through your own perseverance, intuition and observation…and what happens inside you at that moment? How do you feel when you finally manifest the reward you have been seeking?…only on the path. If someone tells you, you don’t get that experience at all.

I have told a few people but it didn’t mean as much to them…sure it was important but discover this yourself, not because you are great or anything like that, we certainly have enough of that…but because the work spoke to you in a way that penetrated through all the BS. Now you have the right to be schooled in the art, call in the masters and connect. Do that anyhow. Everyone can do this but few do. It’s a completely different thing that happens to your pysch, your body and spirit…you open things in yourself. Now you have the ability to take that forward. Now you are starting the practice by demonstration.

Find the right starting material (a mineral) which is not what most would assume or is talked about. And it is in a particular form but don’t let that confuse the simplicity of it all. You extract the gross mercury with nothing other than water and any will do but we use distilled rain or dew water. At first, I almost completely missed it, even though it was in front of my eyes… I was looking for something else, not realizing it was right in the flask, hidden in plain sight …so when you see it and then understand some more references, can you imagine the excitement that overcomes you? The rush and inflow and connections inside of you that go off… The biggest “DING” of your Alchemical life? Is it right to take this sacred moment from an alchemist, a seeker on the path, by simply telling them? You spoil them. This is about increasing awareness, noticing things you are almost biased not to see. Now you know what to look for…you know how our mercury behaves.

You learn just like and from and with the masters of the past. You discover the way they discovered to see the world using this alchemy framework. Extracting this stuff is the herculean task which will make perfect sense because it is such a pain and takes forever. You finally figure it out “as an artist”, so that you can go forward with your adrop. This is our powder that looks and acts like a metallic liquid. Now you have some choices as Ripley laid out.

Open it in the tradition, naturally with nothing other than good clean universal dew or rainwater, alive with life force and ready to go to work as the menstrum of our hermetic processes… This way, you will arrive at the green gum and lion made of nothing but itself. Then, out of the very darkest black dragon, our sacred liquor is copiously extracted. An explosion at this point is deadly with force but releases the dew of the philosophers, a thick moving white mist with a sweet and subtle smell, like the freshest dew on a spring morning. It is like a sacred right to go through that and survive as so many alchemists died at exactly that point. But be careful walking in this thick mist because it will dissolve the chrome off the frame of your eyeglasses or any metal on your body or in the room! It is important to have good water and many alchemists went to great lengths talking about it and explaining the universal force also as a model for the flask.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/alc/cc/cc06.htm

Someone gave me that book and I basically treated it like a sacred text. I slept with the book at my side and read it every day, until I realized what I had to do, what to look for, to find the metallic first matter and seed… You can do the same thing. For now, that is all I will talk about on that path.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:49 am

Hi Merc sorry BUT with all my respect, BUT I absolutely do not think like you and more than we go forward here I am increasingly aware of the immense void that has left us the loss of Nik and therefore immense lack of his huge desire to give from the heart to all disclosing everything to pure pro peoples health ( pro salutis populi) and without finally no more useless and outdated secrets (see its magnificent books of clear and full disclosure with no secrets) and this was and is one of the main reasons which in the past has made us join actively in this forum and to the line on what absolutely personified otally Nik (and this in the past (speaking on all out without secrets : READ THE PDF OF NIK ABOUT SOME METHODS OF MADE LION RED, LION GREEN AND WITHE...) was a basic and fundamental rule of Nik in this forum and it was mainly for this reason that this forum was and is wonderful and totally different from all other forun that are filled with painfully full of secrets untold and veiled "BUT WE SEE MAYBE THAT TIMES ARE CHANGED ")

NB painful secrets I would be really curious...(and amused) ....to see how it would end ... with an answer as your on your secrets if there was still Nik...

(PHOTO your cristasl VIOLET large so now is very good see it put also so the photo photo with liquid red )

OTHERWISE ON LION GREEN, WINE SPIRITUS PHILOSOPHICI, SPIRITUS MUNDI, ALKAEST, AND UNIVERSAL SOLVENT OF THE GOLDEN RC* ETC
I OPEN A THREAD WHERE I PUT ONE ARTICLE INTO WHICH IT IS MADE OF INTERESTING HYPOTHESIS AND IN WHICH THERE ARE CLEAR INDICATIONS OF OPERATIONS THAT I THINK WILL BE INTERESTING

* RC internal degrees

My best regards alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::::::.ORIGINALE ITALIANO::::::::::::::::::::

Salve Merc scusa MA con tutto il mio rispetto MA io non la penso assolutamente come te e più che si va avanti nel mi rendo sempre più conto dell’immenso vuoto che ci ha lasciato la perdita di Nik e dunque la immensa mancanza della la sua enorme voglia di donare di cuore a tutti divulgando tutto per pura pro salute popoli e senza finalmente senza più inutili e obsoleti segreti ( vedi i suoi magnifici libri di chiara e totale divulgazione senza segreti : LEGGERE A RIGUARDO I PDF DI NIK SUI METODI DI COME FARE IL LEONE ROSSO, IL LEONE VERDE E BIANCO ...) e questo era ed è uno dei principali motivi che nel passato ci ha fatto aderire nel passato attivamente a questo e questo forum e alla linea che assolutamente su ciò personificava totalmente Nik (il parlare chiaro su tutto e senza segreti ) e questa era una regola fondamentale e basilare di nik in questo forum ed era essenzialmente per questo che questo forum era ed è splendido e totalmente diverso dagli altri tutti forum che sono penosamente pieni di segreti non detti e velati " MA SI VEDE FORSE CHE I TEMPI SONO CAMBIATI" )

NB penosi segreti sarei stato veramente curioso ....( e divertito)....di vedere come sarebbe finita .. con una risposta sui segreti come la tua
se c'era ancora Nik..

(FOTO tuoi cristalli VIOLA ora larga cosi si visualizza molto bene metti dunque anche cosi quella del liquido rosso)

COMUNQUE SU LEONE VERDE, SPIRITUS VINI PHILOSOPHICI, SPIRITUS MUNDI, ALKAEST E DISSOLVENTE UNIVERSALE
APRIRO COMUNQUE UN THREAD DOVE METTERO UN ARTICOLO IN CUI VENGONO FATTE DELLE IPOTESI INTERESSANTI E IN CUI CI SONO DELLE CHIARE INDICAZIONI OPERATIVE CHE PENSO SIANO INTERESSANTI

i miei migliori saluti alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:32 am

We think more alike, than different.
The irony of these posts is the importance of the green lion surfaces…right when some real images of red glass gold are posted. I guess it is just always the way it is, seems like such a force against this type of stuff coming out, does it not?

Is now the time when all secrets will be revealed?

I can’t say I disagree, only that I think there is timing involved, and it needs to have the proper documentation/pics to explain things correctly with the evidence for credibility. Otherwise, it will be more information that nobody understands or believes. There will be 1 million things trying to stop it, so it should be out in a way that can’t be undone and covered up, so easily. It can't be haphazard and must be smart and planned.

This forum is to talk about nic’s processes. Think of all the people who are looking here to confirm methods in his book…If they find us talking about a different path and not one delivered by nic, I think it will confuse them. Besides nic processes do work, and although everything is laid out clearly, we have not seen so many repeats. Why is that?

There are layers that catch some people and others naturally do it the right way (almost subconsciously, many times from previous experience). Nic gave us his tried safe methods and this method I refer to above, is very dangerous and not safe. I would hate for a new person to come here and end up doing something stupid that I regret and was the genesis of. I can’t be that irresponsible, so it needs the right delivery and precautions. Lack of responsibility is a big issue. This is a public forum.

If people are having difficulties figuring things out, then what good is throwing another process into the mix? These things have more that can go wrong than right and so takes serious effort as it involves work on the “self” even though few recognize it. Are we doing alchemy or chemistry? I don’t think anyone will have success simply following a formula like a robot… Everyone wants the 1, 2, 3 steps but doing the 1, 2, 3 shows you what is in-between the 1,2,3.

“If man” say the booklet Amor proximi “were to acquire this high secret of Nature and Art from recipes, he would never attain to the wisdom of the true condition of God or of the inner foundation of Nature, much less of himself; but once he knows the principles and fundamentals of the true Art, having thus planted his feet firmly, deep meditation and frequent mistakes cause him to pay attention to the innermost ground of all things, as they accord or discord in their roots, both sympathetically and antipathetically.”

I hear your plight and all I can say is that we are not so far apart on this. Who am I and why would you listen to me, anyhow? Nic asked me to help out so I think he would be happy I was posting results of his process and showing what worked. I hope its realized what those pictures are of. Happy that I was trying to explain the hermetic science that he never talked about (but understood), behind why it works, so people could figure out what they were doing that was wrong. Is that not valuable? Show a few pics of what to expect? For now, I want to talk about GW3 and nics other processes. In terms of secrets, I’m trying to demystify some big ones on GW3 and have already given other keys.

Take care,
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:10 am

Hi merc and every body

Merc I'm sorry but with all due respect, but as always, sorry do not think the same now:
I think that the various solvents universal are in all processes gived by Nik see thread on tartar ETC ETC (and THIS IMHO INVEST DIRECTLY AND IN COMPLET THE QUESTIONS SPIRITUS WINE PH SOLVENT ALKAET ETC ) and it is on Fire secret universal solvents etc extracted from dew etc and all other matters of the magnificent books fact (let's face clearly) is that all the various solvents were blocked, and (let us say it clearly) here even with all the enormous good will that all here have put in the laboratory none here so far in the wet way ETC was able to create the solvent FOR DISSOLVING GOLD from dew, etc.universal solvents etc extracted from dew and all other matters of the magnificent universal solvents etc extracted from dew and all other matters indicate of the books Nik solvents to dissolve the gold etc indispensable in various forms in all the ways of nik and in all his ways, this is essential for moving forward the elexir stone etc and therefore: SHARE is SHARE and THEREFORE why I should share (as I did and how I am doing work laboratory photo etc) and you keep the SECRET SO I do not think we really OK that !!!!
but of course this is my personal opinion IMHO (But since the new wave pitiful (and you're not the first here for a while that the secrets here expresses so pitiful (even in the early presentations forun and i think nik never accept this i am sure ) MAYBE ALSO HERE EVEN HERE WE ARE BECOMING AS OTHER pitiful FORUN as OTHER pitiful FORUN and if this arrived also here WOULD REALLY A DISGRACE) BUT think about it then I'll think (because they are not charitable as it was nik) but that I obviously do not see why I should share and SOME HERE no other (maybe I'll unfortunately equal sipping and watching as I and others in my group we already in other "pitiful " forums full of secret and of not say that "pitiful " ) - About secrets and segretini
and the true sharing and now I understand why not allow all emails private nik nik was really a great -

SAFELY instead
of precautions and safety in the laboratory and results data
SAFELY about the safety are assolutamete agree on the safety must go for the first and foremost do not think we are one dumb that the safety of the laboratory work is the basis for initial and continuing operations just explain it, and whoever understands it is explained well and nik in his books, I'd say that speaks to an audience that if you read well NIK was taken for assume that what is acquired but OK if there are security problems do a vademecum on safety

data on the results obtained and disclosed instead
data on the results obtained and disclosed how he wanted to Nik (THAT WAS REALLY A GREAT) and then the 2 ME IN DIFFERENT THINGS VERY WELL AND DO ALSO DISCLOSE 1 is international and it is THEREOF NIK I wanted to do great and I and my group we would have been seriously in everything absolutely everything around him by making available the great contacts and fortunately for kinship etc and we test and everything is need to demonstrate the results stones and elixirs at international level (NB as he wanted to do him) and test verification tests would make them absolutely free GRATIS of charge (as we have always said and written extensively), but of Nik in the world there very rare and are very rare diamondsand not everyone with a heart and its ideals and what I understand levature !!!

instead very different and the question for operational data within a forum on which operating the alchemical terms of work are clear and written in books and texts etc (and please let's stop marginalizing the thought of nik NIK was in fact a personality
genius and his thoughts ranged across the alchemy and changed
very right poliedricamente gradually that his knowledge grew (and when there was nik just look at the forum and thread is passed proposed various routes and the most varied experiments alchemical texts or alchemical manuscripts taken from the important (as is only right)
was that we experiment and worked on)

now
absolutely agree to put into operation and realize the operability of the books of nik ok absolutely agree BUT MADE FOR IT if you really want to get something to be able to run the books of nik is absolutely essential for all of us to face and solve the block that everyone here have to realized the solvent of can dissolving the gold etc and this blok is always in various ways indicate by nik in his books with different matters dew etc etc
and now, therefore, once again because I have to share my knowledge and "secrets" happen in my various jobs when someone HERE (and here increased cases) is smart and speaks to me of inner revelations that have deserve and silly fregnacce like (I honestly do not have charitable and good-hearted as it was Nik )

you say ..... Nic asked me to help out so I think he would be happy I was posting results of his process and showing what worked I hope its what Realized Those pictures are of. Happy....
perhaps..
sure you came here because as you say to have been told to come to work
ok welcome but I think and I'm pretty sure that if there was Nik your participation and your position on the secrets would have to be very very very very different if you wanted to continue to work .....

instead of how I feel about chemistry and alchemy and mysticism (which I do not think absolutely not least as commonly understood) I said in my post already widely alchemy http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t379-this-is-not-chemistry post Ven Ott 26, 2012 8:08 am

SO as i have say alchemy for me is a precise science of the ancient secret science repeatable pragmatically as a science as long as you know exactly what to do and rc and alchemists (for this i suggest always to read and study the true degrees internal operational example of the original traditional Golden R.C. * etc: the thesaurus thesaurorum the exstasi federico gualdi etc. (A R ( that now finally i think understood as do post) as I said post here ALL the THESAURO THESAURORUM of RC that i and my group of friend we have translation and pubblication into FRENCH ITALIAN AND ENGLISH we attach here all insidfe we fink are very important key ) knew it is a science that is in tune with nature and lunar influences stellar solar magnetic influences of radon earthquakes of light and dark green ray of dawn tears etc etc with the seasons and their influence etc etc and what the modern science does not take it into account but science is and once they've understood the principles and repeatable always pragmatic and IMHO this is the alchemy

* RC internal degrees

My best regars alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::::::.original italian::::::::::::::::::::

Salve a merc e a tutti

Merc Mi spiace con tutto il rispetto ma sorry come sempre non la pensiamo uguale ora : mi pare che i vari dissolventi universali siano in tutti i processi di Nik si veda thread sul tartaro etc ETC Etc ETC (E QUESTO MI PARE INVESTE DIRETTAMETE LA QUESTIONE SPIRITUS VINI PH SOLVENTE ETC ) ed è libri di Nik infatti ( diciamocelo chiaro ) è sui vari solventi che tutti si sono bloccati e ( diciamocelo chiaro ) che qui pur con tutta la enorme buona volontà che tutti qui ci hanno messo in laboratorio nessuno fino ad ora in via umida EC è riuscito a creare il sovente da rugiada etc solventi per disciogliere l'oro etc che sempre creati dalle varie materie indicati nei libri di Nik sono sempre assolutamente indispensabili sotto varie forme in tutte le vie di nik e in tutte le sue vie ciò è indispensabile per passare alle fasi successive della pietra e dunque: CONDIVIDERE È CONDIVIDERE e DUNQUE perchè io dovrei condividere ( come ho fatto e come sto facendo foto LAVORI etc ) e tu tenerti i segretini secondo me non ci siamo proprio pero ovviamente questa è una mia opinione (ma visto la nuova onda penosa (e non sei il primo qui da un pò che sui segreti qui si esprime cosi penosamente FORSE STIAMO ANCHE QUI DIVENTANDO COME GLI ALTRI PENOSI FORUN SAREBBE VERAMEMTE UNA VERA DISGRAZIA ) penso che dunque ci rifletterò ( visto che non sono caritatevole come era Nik ) ma che anche io ovvio non vedo perchè io debba condividere e ALCUNI altri QUI no (faro forse anche io purtroppo uguale centellinando e osservando come io e gli altri del mio gruppo facciamo già in altri penosi forum ) - a riguiardo segreti e segretini e condivisione vera e ora anche capisco anche perche nik non permetteva le email private nik era veramente un grande -

invece su precauzioni e sicurezza in laboratorio e dati dei risultati penso che non siamo tra ottusi che la sicurezza del lavoro al laboratorio sia alla base iniziale dell'operativitò basta spiegarla e chiunque la capisce se è spiegata bene e nik nei suoi libri direi che parla a un pubblico a cui se leggi bene NIK dava per scontato che cio sia acquisito ma OK se sulla sicurezza ci sono problemi facciamo un vademecum sulla sicurezza
invece su dati dei risultati ottenuti e su divulgare come voleva fare Nik ( CHE ERA VERAMENTE UN GRANDE ) e dunque SOCONDO ME le 2 COSE BEN DIVERSE 1 è DIVULGFARE E FARLO ANCHE è farlo a livello internazionale e lui NIK lo voleva fare alla grande e io e il mio gruppo saremmo stati seriamente in tutto per tutto assolutamente in tutto con lui mettendogli a disposizione i grandi contatti che fortunatamente e che per parentela etc abbiamo e test e tutto il necessario pe dimostrare i risultati pietre ed elixir a livello internazionale ( NB come voleva fare lui ) e test esami verifiche li avrebbe fatti assolutamente gratuitamente ( come abbiamo ampiamente scritto e detto sempre) ma di Nik al mondo ce ne sono rari e sono diamanti veramente rari e non tutti sono con un cuore e ideali alla sua levature e ciò lo capisco

2 un conto invece è all'interno di un forum operativo su cui i termini alchemici del lavoro sono chiari e scritti in libri e testi etc e smettiamola di ghettizzare il pensiero di nik nik era un genio e il suo pensiero spaziava in tutta l'alchimia e cambiava poliedricamente via via che la sua conoscenza cresceva ( e quando c’era Nik basta guardare il forum e i thread passati si proponevano vari percorsi e sperimentazioni alchemiche le più varie presi dai testi o manoscritti alchemici l’importante ( come è giustissimi ) era che ci si sperimentasse e lavorasse su ) ora mettere in operativo e realizzare l’operativita dei libri di nik ok ASSOLUTAMENTE d’accordissimo ma se si vuole veramente arrivare a qualcosa per riuscire a fare funzionare i libri di nik è assolutamente indispensabile per tutti noi affrontare e risolvere il blocco che qui tutti anno sul solvente dell'oro etc in tutte le varie vie rugiada etc etc indicate da nik
e ora dunque ancora una volta perchè io devo condividere le mie conoscenze e “segreti” capiti nei mie vari lavori quando qualcuno QUI ( e qui aumentano i casi ) fa il furbo e mi pArla di rivelazioni interiori che si devono meritare e sciocchezze fregnacce simili ( io onestamente non sono caritatevole e buono come Nik)
tu dici …..Nic asked me to help out so I think he would be happy I was posting results of his process and showing what worked I hope its realized what those pictures are of. Happy

FORSE....
certo tu sei venuto qui perché come dici tu di è stato detto di venire per collaborare
ok benvenuto ma penso e ne sono sicurissimo che se c’era Nik la tua partecipazione e la tua posizione sui segreti sarebbe dovuta diventare molto molto molto ben diversa se volevi continuare a collaborare…..

invece su come la penso su chimica e alchimia e misticismo ( a cui non credo almeno assolutamente no come comunemente inteso ) ho già ampiamente risposto nel mio post l'alchimia
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t379-this-is-not-chemistry post Ven Ott 26, 2012 8:08 am

COME HO GIA DETTO per l’alchimia per me è una precisa scienza segreta degli antichi scienza ripetibile pragmaticamente come una scienza a patto di sapere esattamente cosa fare e i rc e gli alchimisti ( per questo propongo sempre di lerggere e studiare i veri gradi interni operativi originali tradizionali esempio della RC d'oro etc: il thesauro thesaurorum le exstasi di federico gualdi etc ( A RIGUARDO (ora che penso di avere capito finalmente come fare) POSTERO COME AVEVO GIA DETTO POSTERO QUI TUTTO IL THESAURO THESAURORUM DELL RC CHE IO E I MIEI ABBIAMO TRADOTTO E PUBBLICATO IN ITALIANO FRANCESE E INGLESE e lo allegheremo al più presto nelle varie versioni noi a riguardo pensiamo che questo manoscritto abbia veramente delle chiavi operative molto importanti ) la sapevano è una scienza che va in sintonia con la natura con gli influssi lunari stellari solari influssi del radon tellurici magnetici di luce e ombra del raggio verde delle lacrime dell’aurora etc etc con le stagioni e il loro influsso etc etc e di ciò la scienza moderna non ne tiene conto ma scienza e una volta che se ne sono capiti i principi e ripetibile pragmaticamente sempre e la IMHO è questa è l'alchimia

i miei migliori saluti alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:27 am

alexbr,
I agree with you about the void Nick left.
I also like your attitude here: "alchemy for me is a precise science of the ancient secret science repeatable pragmatically as a science as long as you know exactly what to do "

as a newbie to alchemy compared to you and Merc i am hearing that alchemy is a science from you and there are many others who say alchemy is mystical, sometimes it works other times it doesnt (see the thread i started titled "this is not chemistry").

But, i also have to point out that Merc did post useful photos and gave valuable information recently, like his crucible, sealing the crucible, and melting times etc.

I think it is good to elaborate on Nick's processes, these are the main ones (from his books) but also perhaps the other ones not in his books that he posted on his site or talked about here, like the use of tartar etc.

But, always remember Nick said that there was no need for acids and dangerous chemicals, he really advocated for dew, and he liked dew and gw (he did call gw stinking and disgusting , but GW was important in his book)

Nick also called his older book crap , and he said there was no need to work with the older processes from his old website.. All you need was his last book and the dew and gw processes.

Nick gave steps that are clear, and one time when a person complained about reading old texts Nick told him all you needed was to follow the steps in his book, there no need to even go read other books.

That is why i only work with dew and gw, also because i dont want to touch chemicals and acids which nik said were not necessary. Also his methods are affordable, what's cheaper than free dew and gw?

Merc,
Thank you for sharing what you've shared so far.. keep the good info coming please Smile especially on GW3 and the dry path. Many people will benefit from more details on GW3 and other from nick's latest book.

alexbr,,
You mentioned the translated text,, i cant find it here.

Everyone, keep all the good work coming. The more from personal experience and your own lab results you share the more this forum lives up to what Nick wanted it to be.

many thanks Laughing
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:51 am

Hi pray and every body

Thanks Pray
NOW about solvent acids etc. (NB spiritu wines tartar wood are natural acids, but acids) certain, however, you're right pray all natural good
nik but as you can see from his last notes and continued to grow and polieridicamete as the personality of a genius acquired new data and new knowledge really interesting
see in his notes of red mercury (soon I'll put lsa formula for this but I only fracese sorry) and its new research material with solvents such as sulfur method solar etc. Another example the way that nik has wanted indicrci of volpier acids etc.

DEW (rain water lightning storm and methos with water )

Dew certainly the natural way (or rain water etc by water pollution in general all waters have the inner fire) magnificent beautiful would be the best and most natural magnificent (dew rain water sure excellent I absolutely prefer because as I have already said the way of GW not only as you well say (he did call gw stinking and disgusting , but GW was important in his book)
like but this way of gw ( that i have work very much in the pass in many form dry weth short solar etc) but for to me karmicamente too hard and now I avoid it but this applies to me of course) but I like to stop there and how Leiden and unfortunately remains and unfortunately no one is here Dissolve never been able to do with the gold leden process and other processes with the dew rain water snow etc and all I think we've ALL in the forum and here we worked hard VERY SERIOUSLY, AND FOR MANY YEARS but the result is not (but EXAMPLE OF SHARING as MERC or OTHER (example sharing LARGE and TRUE ) MERC that he says (he was invited by nik) and that is asked to him to come here to help and says he wants to put in operational texts nik OK about the DEW SOLVENT ?? alkaest of dew ??? in method of Nik ??
as merc solved and obtained alcaest solvent universal by Dew in method of Nik ??
WHY
NB without it, this dissolvent made to dew rain water ec we can not without it absolutely switch to Stone coction elixir them etc and all of them are blocked
how to solve it ?? how to really get the alkaest of dew ?? this in the way of dew or leiden has always been an obstacle for everyone unfortunately for now insurmountable

thesaurus thesaurorum I'm trying to attach it but I'm no expert, however I will succeed photos I did hours I'll be able with this text
(as you will see is a text RC* really interesting but the problem of universal solvent obtained from the dew and dell'alcastet with rugida and / or waterways tried and tested many times is therefore MERC OR OTHER AS must be resolved as effectively as we get the universal solvent by DEW and d RAIN WATER and he ways with waters how to solve it??? ideas suggestions proposed?? )

* RC internal degrees

my greetings alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.ORIGINALE ITALIANO;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Salve pray e a tutti

su solvente acidi etc ( NB spiritu vini tartaro legno sono acidi naturali ma acidi ) certo comunque hai ragione pray tutto naturale ottimo
ma come vedi nik dai suoi appunti e ultimi continuava a crescere e polieridicamete come la personalita di un genio acquisiva nuovi dati e nuove
e conoscenze veramente interessantissime
vedi suoi appunti in su mercurio rosso ( presto mettero lsa formula di ciò ma la ho solo in fracese ) e le sue nuove ricerche con i dissolventi delle materie esempio metodo zolfo solare etc altro esempio la via che nik voleva indicrci di volpier ha acidi etc

RUGIADA ( acqua di pioggia dopo temporali con i fulmini e via delle acque)

certo rugiada la via naturale ( o acqua di pioggia etc via delle acque in generale tutte le acque hanno il fuoco interiore ) magnifico stupendo sarebbe la soluzione migliore e più naturale possibile magnifica ( rugiada acqua di pioggiacerto ottima io la prediligo assolutamente perche come ho gia detto la via della GW oltre per la ..come ha detto nik per me è carmicamente troppo dura e ora la evito ma questo vale per me ovviamente ) ma lo stop come per leida c'è eccome purtroppo e rimane e purtroppo e qui nessuno è mai riuscito a scioglere l'oro ne con leden processo e con altri processi con la rugiada e tutti nel forun e qui ci abbiamo TUTTI lavorato molto seriamete e duramete per molti anni prpetendo e ripetendo i processi ma purtoppo il risultato non c'è ( MA ESEMPIO DI CONDIVISIONE come MERC o ALTRI (esempio di condivisione AMPIA E VERA ) merc che dice ( di essere stato invitato da nik ) e che gli è stasto chiesto di venire qui ad aiutare? e che dice di voler mettere in operativo i testi di nik oK RUGIADA SOLVENTE nei metodi dei libri di Nik ???

bene magnifico dunque andiamo sul tema ora : ? lui come ha risolto e ottenuto l'alcaest dissolvete universale dalla rugiada nei testi di nik ?
perche
NB senza di esso non si va avanti e non si può senza di esso assolutamente passare alla cozione della pietra elixir etc e li tutti li sono bloccati
come risolverlo ??? come veramente si ottiene l'alkaest della rugiada ??? questo nella via della rugiada o leiden è sempre stato per tutti un ostacolo purtroppo per ora insormontabile

thesauro thesaurorum sto cercando di allegarlo ma non sono esperto comunque ci riuscirò le foto ci sono riuscito ora riusciro anche con questo testo
(come vedrete è un testo veramente interessantissimo ma il problema del dissolvente universale ottenuto dalla rugiada e dell'alcastet con la rugida e/ o le vie d'acqua sperimentato e sperimentato innumerevoli volte rimane dunque MERC O ALTRI come va risolto come otteniamo concretamente il dissolvente universale dalla rugiada edalle vie delle acque suggerimenti idde proposte ??? )

i mie miglori saluti alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Great to see your work Merc, and hearing what you have to say.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:17 am

Hi every body
I put more clarification more deep on the hypotesis of the resul OF THE CRYSTALS OF DIFFERENT COLOR etc here .

http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t229p270-gw-method-3
Sab Ott 27, 2012 10:03 am

Merc (PHOTO your cristasl VIOLET large so now is very good see it put also so large the your photo with liquid red Thanks )

my best regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:02 am

Alex—

I put up a larger pic of the red water. The graphite can turn the crystals purplish grey but not a ruby red. I just poured some salt that looks purple from a little too much charcoal dust (a la Gualdi).

In terms of your crystals, I would say a couple things. First and foremost the salt seems like the right stuff, so I personally would not stop as it appears to me that you are making good progress. If you put those purple crystal ones in water, they will quickly drop to the bottom and your solution will be clear (if it is only graphite). The green ones I would imagine are from a base metal, maybe the container or something like that? Keep all metal away, it also digests all sorts of plastic, so I find glass to be the best solution. I use no metal, starting at point of collection. Even non-concentrated GW can dissolve some base metals so it is best to void them all.

The red glass is heavy and if it penetrates, it would be out the bottom but it seems to combine with the crucible more than drip through. I have never found it once it does that, it seems to vanish. Once the entire graphite crucible was gone, eaten up and only the top ring and part of the upper half was left…no dust, no nothing. If the salt is going out the side then it is more likely only salt.

The corrosive salt has even etched my glass beakers after some time in them. Now you see why I was looking at alumina which is practically impervious as a crucible…I’m hoping maybe it has a chance to hold up against this salt, as I have found nothing else does.

You didn’t say you combined gold with this salt in the crucible but I am assuming you did? Even if you get a gold pellet, some changes might have started. Some of the gold pellets I have re-dissolved in AR have turned blood red and re-crystalized with some really unique long threads. Nothing like the standard cubic yellow gold chloride (what they typically look like).

GW Method 3 - Page 12 2012-015

That one was taken in the bright afternoon sun and was darker than it looks. It quickly deliquesced and the next day it looked like dark red blood. Wish I would have taken a pick of that. After about a month, the solution lightened and the crystals grew into long threads and wool:

GW Method 3 - Page 12 2012-110
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:31 pm

Hi every body

Hi merc all your photo and result is really interesting're doing a great job compliment thanks for putting larger images deeply hope that the proof verification if the salt has become really active and philosphale works and transmute really and that is really a true elixir is s spiritual and long life and therefore universal panacea so you have the real verification of in and so you can sse if the work you're doing great and admirable gave the correct results traditional? you did the test liquid to try on test with the this salts with the gold that you are getting the dry and then also try to do with these these salts a liquid solution into a container and observe the effect they do on a gold leaf put in them and to see what happens??

anyway congratulations for your work really interested now hope that you succeed in the various traditional tests of dust and elixir and it is them who is the real operational verification and what the end result really wishes for the heart

I am preparing a post about it (with a lot of data and links to references and evidence of traditional and modern little known and little studied) about why there are no search for items result essential alkest of solvents etc to be expected Necessary alchemical way (according to me and various experiences with us and many others made ​​in the laboratory following the various processes mentioned in the books of Nik and manuscripts RC * and gualdi etc manipulations that lead unequivocally in various ways to the alchemical solvents universal and which must necessarily dissolve the gold)
and in particular lighthouse reference to alchemical work on the road in general water: water dew of rain snow etc

universal solvents that is a the results are essential to be obtained and which must dissolving the gold etc. dissolution of the gold that is an essential step to get to the elixir stone etc (translation and language difficulties it allowing ) I hope to finish it soon

(Other is the speech instead for what it concerns the ways metal plays some interest on what seems to be the antimony pentachloride and perhaps its universal dissolve it processed sse post : The True Alkahest Mar Nov 13, 2012 5:57 am :
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t392-the-true-alkahest
or rather always in the realm of metal. seems like alkaest for the dissolution of gold features a special form of mesityl oxide extracted from zinc and vinegar tenth is indicated by Nik in his invaluable process on acetate zinc link :
https://sites.google.com/site/furesport2/alkimia/the-stone )

* RC internal degrees

My best regards the alexbr

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;originale italiano;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

hi merc tutto foto e risultati sono veramente interessanti complimenti stai facendo veramente un ottimo lavoro e grazie di aver messo più larghe le immagini speriamo che la prova fondamentale di verifica se il sale è diventato veramente attivo e philosphale funziona e trasmuti realmente e che sia realmente un vero elixir sia spirituale che di lunga vita che panacea universale e dunque cosi avrai la vera verifica se il lavoro enorme e ammirevole che stai facendo ha dato i corretti risultati tradizionali ?? hai fatto intanto anche una prova liquida per provare i sali con l’oro che stai ottenendo per via secca e dunque provare anche fare con questi questi i sali una soluzione liquida in un recipiente e osservare l'effetto che fanno su una foglia d'oro messa in essi e vedere cosi cosa succede ???
comunque complimenti per il tuo lavoro veramente interessate spero di cuore che tu riesca nei vari test tradizionali su polvere ed elixir ed è li che sta la vera verifica operativa i l risultato finale e su ciò veramente auguri di cuore

io a riguardo sto preparando un post ( con molti dati e link di riferimenti e riscontri tradizionali e moderni poco conosciuti e poco studiati ) sul perchè non ci sono i cercati risultati indispensabili di dissolventi alkest etc che si devono ottenere obbligatoriamente nelle vie alchemiche ( secondo me e varie esperienze fatte da noi e molti altri fatte in laboratorio seguendo le varie manipolazioni indicate nei libri di Nik e dai manoscritti RC* e Gualdi etc manipolazioni che portano inequivocabilmente nelle varie vie alchemiche a dei dissolventi universali che devono assolutamente e obbligatoriamente dissolvere l'oro ) )
e in particolare centrerò il riferimento a lavori alchemici sulla via in generale delle acque: rugiada acqua di pioggia neve etc

dissolventi universali che sono i risultati indispensabili che devono obbligatoriamente essere ottenuti e che devono obbligatoriamente dissolvere l'oro etc dissoluzione dell'oro che è un passaggio indispensabile per arrivare alla pietra elixir etc ( traduzione e difficolta linguistiche permettendolo ) spero di finirlo presto

( diverso è il discorso invece per quanto invece riguarda le vie metalliche un certo interesse svolge su ciò pare il pentacloruro di antimonio e forse il suo dissolvete universale con esso elaborato; The True Alkahest Mar Nov 13, 2012 5:57 am :
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t392-the-true-alkahest )
o invece sempre nel regno metallico pare che come disssolvete universale alkaest per la dissoluzione dell'oro funzioni una forma speciale di of mesityl oxide estratto da zinco e aceto come è indicato da nik nel suo inestimabile procedimento sull'acetato di zinco link
https://sites.google.com/site/furesport2/alkimia/the-stone )

i mie migliori saluti alexbr
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Interesting pictures Merc. The gold threads, very cool.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:51 pm

I sought the acvice of a very knowledgable alchemist, and his one peice of advice for now was for people involved in a gw process. And so I will post that here for anyone working on that,

diet is key. both robert bartlett and bubuis, in their writings state to stop eating salt and processed foods, and give your body a few days of fasting, after you cleaned up the diet for a couple weeks at least, then drink only wine and water for the collection of the \"philosophical dew\". this is key to sucess. the salts interfere with the combination of the finished \"philosophical dew\" menstruum ingredients.

I believe this is the second time we have heard this here, so good to take heed of it for best results.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:10 pm

that's awesome and detailed! thanks
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Here's a question that's been bugging me.
Why "wine" and not vodka or whiskey?
and why "red" wine over white?

For salt, watch out for hidden sources of salt, especially in meat and bread.

Last edited by Pray on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the salt comment)
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Wine is the alchemists Sol, blood of Christ, it is charged with the solar principle and used in meditation according to Dubuis. In addition it has antioxidant rejuvenating compounds such as resveratrol and flavinoids. .

I got white insoluble crystalline precipitate just by filtering putrified golden water (3 months in the sun-moon). without distillation. Anyone try this?
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Yep. When i putrefy golden water i also get the white crystalline precipitate that settles at the bottom. I have decanted the liquid then filtered the earth out of the water and saved it in a ziplock bag, but went no further with it.

I'll take some photos of these and upload them here soon.

Last edited by Pray on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Ok guys,

Here you go, Took some photos just now and found an older one, shared below.

First photo shows a jar with earth at the bottom.
If memory serves me right, this is from a couple jars. I was evaporating these quart jars and decided to collect the earth (or CM) before i evaporated all the liquid away (i.e. before the earth became a resinous dark CM). This jar contains earth from 2 jars, both had started the process of evaporating away the liquid then stopped, decanted away the water, and saved the earth. This was months ago so, it might have been 1 jar's worth only of earth, cant remember now.

Wet

GW Method 3 - Page 12 2012_11_03_IMG_9999_5

Months later (today) - Dry

GW Method 3 - Page 12 2013_02_06_IMG_9999_56

Next couple photos show coffee filters with the earth/crystals/precipitate salt dry. Here, the golden water, after putrefying, was first decanted away, then filtered through the coffee filter and this salt saved.

Jar 1

GW Method 3 - Page 12 2013_02_06_IMG_9999_54

Jar 2 (much more salt here)

GW Method 3 - Page 12 2013_02_06_IMG_9999_51-1

The folds in the middle are just the filter paper which i fold in half and store away in plastic wrap in the fridge.

I have saved these in the fridge waiting to find the best use for them.

Edit/note: All these golden waters were putrefied indoors and away from sunlight direct or indirect, in jars.
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:02 pm

One can see the insoluble precipitate on your 2nd pick. I simply doesnt burn on the stove and has no taste. Reminds me of silica, calcium carbonate should slowly dissolve in vinegar. *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum!? rsrs. When I get a lab I ll send it to analysis. They also collect on the sides of the flask when golden water evporates in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   GW Method 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GW Method 3
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next