The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
Drgn9991
Pray
seasalt
Aboveasbelow
Lumen
cocojambo
Kirk
NEPTUNE
bluefloor
AmonD
frankjames
T.P.
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-01

.......... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:53 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:08 am

why would i want to separate the salt from the spirit when the whole point to alchemy and life is to put a spirit in a body? the entire purpose for using a pure salt is to have a body to trap the spirit inside of until the salt becomes so loaded with spirit, it dissolves and regenerates other dead bodies back to life in a glorified state beyond what nature could do alone.

to improve on your path, i would take a pure salt, use the explanation of the picture i already gave, or use the great outdoors sun and moon, day and night, dry and wet, coagulate and dissolve method thats practically free, and you will have the proper salt for the dry path in way less than 6 months.

then you can either put some gold in the salt your way, or in a crucible like nicks way. i prefer the quicker ways since i know for a certainly what the hebrew/israeli/jew talmud cabalists have in store for the rest of us goys. the quicker the better!

Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:53 am

F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist wrote:
Because the wet path will be safer. The dry path that makes the stone in one day. Has very dangerous methods. The wet path takes longer, but will give the same results. The dry path makes the more powerful stone and the wet path makes the less powerful. Though most of you will not even dare mess with the dry path methods. Look what happened to Nick.. If your not careful while creating the special salt in a few weeks using the dry path. To then put it in a sealed crucible. Your going to end up poisoned off the fumes or an explosion may happen. Why use artificial means to make the stone quicker and yet endanger your life.

what is so dangerous about calcining seasalt, dissolving that pulverized seasalt in springtime night air, then coagulating the salt in the daytime sunlight? then pulverizing the salt and repeating the dissolving and coagulating to mature and strengthen the salt until its the dry ph. mercury that can be used to make the stone the dry way in one day.

there is no danger to the alchemist using this prepared salt sealed in a crucible. nick obviously didn't die from using this particular salt. i can personally attest to that since i already have used this salt numerous times in the dry way in a crucible just like nick taught. and he did know all about the sun and moon used on a pure salt. he just hid it at the end of his method 3 in his book to stick to the traditional rules not to reveal the most ancient way.

and how is the picture with the sunlight and 3 processes the dry path? it could be used as the wet path or the dry path, depending on how you proceed with the prepared salt after you calcine it, digest it, then cohobate it, to make the wet or dry, whichever you prefer, ph. mercury.

you can keep working on such a long path but i at least have to let the other members of this forum know that they don't have to worry about the least danger of dying, doing the dry path with seasalt prepared with the sun and moon path.

the jewish illuminatists want the rest of humanity culled down to 500 million, leaving all jews alive and few tolken goy pets from all the other races around the planet to be their perpetual slaves. i will not allow this to happen. not on my shift. i am one of the thirty six, and i know it!

and no i am not aging or dying. but everyone else is and that is not acceptable.
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:35 pm

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:58 pm

BISMUTH AND RC
AS MADE ARTICIAL METHOD OZONE3 IN FLASK ?
AND POWER OF ALKAEST ?

But first, a premise ( ) stop racist and anti-.semitism please

( Seasal what are the 36? What new invention? New invention is new age? '
however I am totally agree more and totally solidarity with the friend F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist so with all respect for you seasalt
BUT really NOW ENOUGH BASTA PLEASE with these your assertions superficial dangerously anti-Semitic and racist dictated by superficiality and an absolute lack of knowledge of the facts and a vitiated reading made bad poisons anti semitic and racist scattered of the inventions and idiocy of book of david icke reptiliam Jews alien cospiration and similar follies invented by icke follies invented by icke and similar incompetent and ignorant and malevolent subjects that so has made bad ​​and poisoned the environments of the new age

BUT AS uselessly I have tried to let you know the problem real an true is social of real and true globalization crisis economical commercial in the word etc but NB this crisis is not made by cospirations direct by alien reptilian or follies and invenction idiots similar this economical crisis general is cycle is endemic in the setting up and deployment maturation of contradictions economical social commercial etc etc contradictions already present inside the system itself .....( crisis economical reality that everyone can and we shall see that we are all suffering ) all this the made and create endemically do by the system itself of lobby of System Imperialist of the Multinationals and their monopolies their oil lobby, pharmaceutical lobby financial bank lobby imposition o.g,m. etc etc etc and their economical globalization is only economical normal rules ( sure certainly not right not inequitable sure ruthless and againts must combat and fight Always sure ) but is only normal rules ruthless of deployment ruthless of this system economical itself
SO no reptilian alien no cospiration no all this inventions and follies only economical rules of this bad and malevolent and ruthless intrinsic from the beginning in the bases of the foundation of this economic system itself
BUT in all this the people jew who is a perfectly normal all the people jew in all this problem of the word ( that there are surely in the world ) is the poeple jew absolutely innocent !!!
so this bad assertions became all by the superficiality too much ingenuous listening and repetition only too much ingenuous ( i hope ) of the false accuses of the very bad malevolent propaganda racist anti-Semitic so pleasa sealsalt stop with this . Thanks
so re-read my posts and try to understand them we as agape prometeo well and deep know all this argument so please stop ) so please stop with these superficial assertions anti-Semitic and racist so kindly stop it thanks )

I hope I closed this ( stop assertions racism anti-Semitic ) i hope forever
NOW let us return immediaty to the dear beloved alchemy

BISMUTH

seasalt to me instead of the sea salt (if I read and understand well) that like all other waters a stone less if you operate in both dry and humid that SO if you want as it is just a stone as say Nik COMPELTE and most POWERFUL for regeneration rejuvenation for long life regrowth hair and for real true cure for all ill etc instead of the sea salt or other salts universal (that even now they are less powerful than they were in 1700, as is apparent from document rosa cross which I have already said and maybe is for this what Nik go in metallic way volpierre etc ? ) must necessarily apply to the kingdom metal as said F.T.R.L.MsageiAlchemist fact there was to tell from Nik notes and his last post on red mercury antimony volpierre process etc. Now THE BISMUTH both by wet and dry as it indicates F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemistis very interesting about and perhaps with fewer adverse effects (obviously to test elixir stone and not have to test it to us immediately error that seems to have done Nik experimental extreme in vein or assumption of elixir very Dangerous ( but all as we must Always well remember that all this hypothetical error of Nik as made in all this time when him was very sufferer and ill ant this all as must remember ) too much love of knowledge, but of course should be verified with patience and weighting effects toxicity etc step by step and as also saith F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist) BUT I THINK yes sure is also Dangerous but as we are not a cildren and not ill so many of as we want arrived at the he complete stone with all the potentiality of the all powerfull stone major so imho is correct continue also study and practice and esplication well and deep also metallic stone bismuth antimony etc in way in dry and wet way
as proposed from time Nik in forum and him last book ascension volpierre etc with Imho total reason because is most complete most powerful and real true cure the all ill and also because imho now the the constitution of the matter and of universal salt are chagne by 1700 as i have already say
SO ABOUT THE BISMUTH speak very well the RC gold and also in federico gualdi in one indtriction similal at the solae method of the Compe Gabalis Mulfalcon de Villar report here about the RC gloden and bismuth i put here a small excerpt of a stone with bismuth that in this text is also call PHILOSOPHICAL MAGNESIA as will be seen it (by this small excerpt here under ) seems that from the very first handling of this matter, the effects are seems of great interest I showed up the rest the operative text of the rc can be found in the thread Thesaurus Thesaurorum :
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t385-thesauro-thesaurorum-of-golden-rose-cross-of-1700

SO BISMUTH antimony : volpierre Nik process ? (The process antimony of volpierre thah Nik wanted to donate us )Bismuth processes etc that as have seen is of the extreme interest with respect to the bismuth etc would be of great interest if the friend F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemistcan to show us how to work of course with all modes and advice possible security course to take alkaest elixir etc from it ?

METHOD FOR THE ARTIFICIAL OZONO 3
dear F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemis IN YOUR POST OFTEN SPEAK OF THE METHOD TO CREATE ARTIFICIAL OZONO3 IN THE BALL ?

Perhaps this could also be the solution could be used to enhance and acellerare time for the cration of compounds (you hints to include in small plants balloons etc Paracelsus in his circulatus minus with salt that is in our translation of the Thesaurus Thesaurorum used horseradish plant of rafano to increase the decay) so dear F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemistcan tell as then deep about the method do do it ? how to develop the machine for ozone etc and how to experience it to artificially enhance and strengthening our compounds in balloons ?

ALKAEST TRAITIONAL INDICATION RC etc ?

alkaest dear F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemistcan a one question,? about alkaest
NOW BUT many of the traditional texts and manuscripts, even in internal RC is said to alkaest once obtained immediately dissolves instantly and immediately all metals and gold (and many traditional texts describe this phenomenon immediate as the ice that dissolved in hot water)
now how do you bring the liquid made ​​from bacteria and ozono3 a power that dissolves the gold ?
BUT in immediate phenomenon as they say many ancient texts as the ice in hot water (ozone bacteria ) now FTRL MsageiAlchemistcan as strengthen it to obtain this effect described traditionally dell'alkaest with our liquid composed ?

(relating bacteria etc create in alkaest etc to this I think is interesting article is about at this link: http://montalk.net/gnosis/174/the-philosopher-s-stone )

my best regards alexbr

UNIVERSAL TINCTURE PREPARED BY HUMID WAY FROM, PHILOSOPHICAL MAGNESIA
To get this tincture to prepare volatile spirit of Magnesia, Because gold melts delicately and softly as ice in the water. Therefore take 50 pounds of pure zinc argentite and without quartz, minerals nativam Bismuthi albi choice, so philosophy has called magnesia to hide its subject, vulgarly called Bismuth's mineral,...................................
................Break it therefore in small pieces, put them in a wood barrel for 4 weeks, when the moon wants to become full, at night, not in daytime, under the open sky, so that the stars can operate well. This way, miraculously, the mineral also attracts to itself the universal spirit from the air and from the moon and it strongly saturates. When the moon starts to decrease and the 4th week is ended, remove the mineral from the air and preserve well it, guarded and closed in wood or earthen vases so that air and sun don’t reach it, otherwise it will lose its powers completely.................
..................Take therefore some pound of this impregnated mineral, fill with it some twists up to the half, well ringed, of glass or also of earth that are resistant to the fire, close these containers with bladder and quadruple cloth, smeared of egg white well beaten, some flour of rye, red lead with which some is elegantly mixed a little of lime paste finely minced, mix and as soon as the lutum is dry, distil with well regulated fire for 12 hours, softly the first 3 hours, then more strongly for 3 hours, even more strong for 3 hours, rather very strong, then a very sweet and delicious white water comes out. This water, called also Aqua Alba Suavis Dulcis Spiritus vini philosophicus, needs to be adjusted very softly 3 times for itself in cucurbita for arenam, so it becomes even more sweet and extremely clear and clear, we have gotten a magnificent magnetic celestial water with which can do marvelous things and almost miracles; it is attributed to the [ ] for its volatility and is also called Spiritus [symbol] from old philosophers, it pleasantly and extremely smells and of violets.

For example, you can see how this water works so miraculously in magnetic way through the glass when exposed to air, but otherwise not. Take a pound of this universal mineral water and put it in a vial, the mouth upwards with a cork of glass, made together a sextuple firm lutum with some bladder of steer and the white cloth to egg white well beaten, the vial has however to be empty for the third part. Put to the air opposite a window the vial with such water, make it rest for 4 weeks so that it can stay calm and cannot be moved, and it will be seen with great amazement that this water will attract the Spiritus mundi from the Sun and from the moon in magnetic way and that it increases, it gets heavy and fills the whole vial. When the moon decreases, if you allow the vase to rest, the picked spirit would lose little by little and would disappear water in the flask so that you don’t know where this water has disappeared, all of this happens, if you don't remove from the air the spirit and you don't preserve it closed in a box; and it is really a great wonder of nature to recognize so the magnetic forces and to see how the astral spirits have a harmony and relationship so great with the mineral spirits. During the period in which the vial rests to the air in front of the window, you will see to fluctuate a marvelous reflex of sun rays to surprise very much, it is as if the rays were strongly and violently attracted from the vial. .....................................

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

many still in private emails seen my bad English (which always I apologize) asked me to better understand my posts to attach the original Italian are the same ed exactly post which is attached in English above, then, if what was wrong in the management of the forum tell me now and I just immediately take away
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:05 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:00 am

This thread is fantastic!
The exchange of ideas and concepts.
The methods obviously tried and in private worlds proven.

but
but
please leave the NWO and End of Times theories OUT!

Our civilizations have existed for eons and likely will still.
Let's not let the Hype takeover
Do not live with Fear

meanwhile.... back in the labs of Seekers

study

Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:24 pm

3 Lenses:
- one for distillation
- one for calcination
- one for circulation
= 3 ways to use sun rays
flower
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:52 pm

I find what seasalt and zosimo said good and deserves some thought time .. especially what seasalt said.. i have lights blinking inside my brain now. thank you.

peace to all truth seekers
may God open my eyes and yours to his truth

Last edited by Pray on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed useless words)
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:27 pm

...And please note that in circulation the sun beam is on the highest part of the circulator... May be waiting for a sublimation? sunny>>> Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:34 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:42 pm

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: