The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
Drgn9991
Pray
seasalt
Aboveasbelow
Lumen
cocojambo
Kirk
NEPTUNE
bluefloor
AmonD
frankjames
T.P.
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

.......... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:52 pm

Ok i understand clearly now thank you.so,we simply use sea salt and a gold leaf for that.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Neptune,

You do not have to use kaballah or be muslim or christian to have success at making the stone. Please lets keep the discussion to alchemy. We all have our various paths that we like, but to say that one needs any of these to succed at making the stone is wrong.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:16 pm

AmonD,

The idea is that ozone is created from naturally occuring oxygen when it struck bu sun or moonlight. Also it is poduced by lightning and will end up in rainwater that way.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:56 pm

Thank you Msagei,

I have gained from this and we all should have a new light that we can add to our work.
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Bluefloor,
I didnt say anything about ones particular creed, only that u have to be intelligent and have faith in the One Creator. Studying the universal language (Law) which is intimately tied to astrology will only help you on your path. And Im just quoting the ancient alchemists like Valetnine, Paracelsus, Boehme, Delmar Bryant, and many others who always say the same thing. ALchemy (Al kemmew = 34 =7) is all that not just the chemistry. It has nothing to do with modern religions it is pure science of time(frequency) and space (waveleng) that we inhabit and evolution (return to the Source). Not about making gold or being rich or famous.

Why is the Stone ABN (King Arthur...sword in stone - mars conj. saturn)? Why Dew of May? ever contemplate that (besides the spring). Taurus (,ruled by Venus, love, mercury without horns) - Moons exaltation (Fixed sign). What letters are those on the tree of life and paths? On the Cube of space and octagon? correspond to what numerical values (molecular weights? root values?) fire earth air or water? geometry... why is sea salt a cubic system? Why do we have only 7 cristal lattice types on earth?
And besides ozone (ruach) we have deuterium and tritium isotopes in rain water.
Forgive me but the more I learn, the more I see how little I know. Sharing alchemical philosophy and practice - Is that what this forum is about? But if u insist I ll keep it down to simple chemistry, thats how I make a living anyway. However, the results will be highly irreproducible without astrology.
Peace
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:05 am

Msagei,

This has been a most enlightening thread.
I thank you and the others for weaving truths, facts and imaginative hopes together. And inspiring ourselves to continue the journey.

PS

The Lost Academy has really come bounced back, I suppose in a mysterious fashion, the loss of Nicks' life has rebirthed his Internet quest.

seperate, combine, discover.
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:24 pm

Neptune,
Aristoteles once said these 2 quotes:

"γηράσκω αεί διδασκόμενος" = as i get older,every day i learn something new.
and

"ένα γνωρίζω,ότι δε γνωρίζω τίποτα" = i only know one thing,that i know nothing.

These 2 quotes show that the knowledge alchemy offers and generally,the whole cosmos cannot be obtained within the limits of the age our bodies have and that is the exact reason i personally want the stone.To prolong my life to keep learning more and more with a limit of course.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:11 pm

OP, very interesting information. So obviously there are many many stones in alchemy. What exactly is the benefit of a more powerful stone? Would it not need to be diluted down again for safety, rendering it the exact same power as a weaker stone? My question is, the weaker stone from gold is already claimed to cure all disease, cease aging somewhat, convert lesser metals to itself, does a more powerful stone have additional functions?

About all this talk of gods, angels and elementals... is this information you've come to know through your own discovery or is it simply from some book? As you know the European alchemists' works were waist deep with all sorts of religious nonsense when there really was none.

Not knocking you MsageiAlchemist... some people can have visions and such, but I think we should be careful before trusting these wholeheartedly. It has recently come to my attention that Collette may have been a DMT user, and he frequently claimed to have visions. My intent is not to slander Nick, but simply to suggest that what we see may or may not be real... Especially with alchemists and those who study these alternative sciences, they might be inclined to believe their "vision" is a sign from a higher power rather than a more mundane hallucination.

frankjames wrote:

All this Kaballah and morality is killing me where are all these guys coming from. Is it "Born Again Alchemy"?
I am inclined to agree. Laughing

T.P., what are your thoughts on Aleilius's new antimony penta alkahest? Seems every alchemist who creates an alkahest says his is the true alkahest, the true stone.
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:41 pm

What is the difference between a mundane hallucination and a vision or a dream. Real or not?

Everything that you experience awake or sleeping is REAL it comes from somewhere or you create it Your thoughts are projection of your astral body. All is energy, matter is energy condensed.

Psychoactive tryptamines increase your intelligence and mental capacity
Down here we have the Vegetal Union where we take DMT in form of a sacred tea 2-3 times a month..
It is probably as one gets close to alchemy in the modern world. Vegetable stone. Everyone dresses green and the church is round with lots of comfortable seats away from the city in nature . The ceremony comences by master singing and calling the Light to illuminate, thanking master Gabriel (the founder) and Jesus and Mary (mumbo-jumbo right?) The rest of the session is basically an interactive classroom study where various questions are answered by the master in charge with Direct contact from akasha.
No crosses statues or religios articles whatsoever.
Doctrine believes in reincarnation and states that it was King Solomon (king of science) who first discovered the herb (similar plant-pergamum harmala grows in the middle east). They also say that 30% of the bible is BS and teach that weed, tobbaco and alcohol belong to the inferior force. (Excelent for kicking addiction.
There are 2 basic energies that exist. Superior (Light, God) and inferior (darkness, deceit, destruxn). When under the influence of tea, you are sensitive to both, so the ceremony is very controlled one mustnt wander around alone in the woods outside. Scizophrenia succeptibility is nothing but ability too see the other side. megadoses of psychodelics can precipitate it in some people especially if u take it in the city - a dirty and noisy place
Whowould ever think to cook 2 different herbs for 4 hours and drink the horrible tasting brown liquid? Indians use it for millenia.
(Why did Albert Hoffman retest LSD 7 years after he made it?

Psychodelic are a divine gift to humanity - most powerful vegetable stone. Unfortunately they are (ab)used recreationally. There is no toxic dose but there are cases of ppl jumping of buildings during a bad trip. (look up MKultra)

I personally believe that they should be used hometopathically-below the psychodelic dose when legalized.
DMT + harmaline alkaloids are antidepressants and act profoundly on your serotonin systems and pineal gland. They are antioxidant, and when complexed with platinum - very anticancer. (they bind and solubilize metals) If they werent banned, they would be used to treat neurodegenerative diseases auch as parkinsons and scizophrenia (copper overloa)

I beleive that they are involved with internal metallic tranmutatiton in the brain. We have tiny amount of gold, plaltinim, iridium within us. When harmaline it binds to DNA together with gold, the strands cand interact with cosmic currents. Remembere that double helix cannot form without metal, especially magnesium (ruled by sun)

All humans and plants have DMT - kids twice as much as adults. I could go on and on but this should be continued in the spiritual alchemy or effects forum. 5-hydroxy tryptamine and melatonin may be purchased in vitamin stores for relaxation and sleeping, against jetleg. Blackcurant juice is full of these MAO inhibitors.
There is a branch of Uniao de vegetal in new mexhico and after a long supreme court battle, it was conceded a legal status. An opporortunity for the spiritual adventurers!
Peace

PS
One of my favorites
People have the stongest opinions on things they know absolutely nothing about
Back to top Go down
Lumen

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:35 pm

Strange facts with Ozone: LINK

I don't know if it's due to ozone or not: I have a couple of ceramic dishes on my terrace, they were encrusted with a mixture of KOH/KCO3 and S from previous works. I had left them on the terrace thinking to clean them later, but I forgot them for more than a year. Rain, wind, thunderstorm, dew, desert heat and so on, they got them all. Some day ago I climbed the terrace, and I found the dishes I had forgot. They were full of water, clear as crystal, and on the bottom there was something between a powder and a coralline formation. No algae, no fungi, mildew, or similar things. Just this coral, deep red in color, a bit more intense and dark red than this cherry
I think I'll try and dry it to see if it keeps its color and to see how will it behave.
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Thats precious, means that u fixed the fire.
Split it in 2 (no metal knife) grind it and if it is H20 soluble, soft and losses color - may be an ozonide. If not , it may be a mineral. Either case and add a pinch of gold and try to multiply it. Put in a seal tube, dew (just to cover) and sunlite, moonlite thru a magnifying glass. send pics
Good luck!

or it could be red sulfur an allotrope
google this - The Red Sulfur and the Greatest Elixir
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:50 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:28 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:50 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:53 am

Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:57 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:59 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:08 am

Back to top Go down
Aboveasbelow

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:34 am

Nice work FTRL and excellent information! Very "refreshing" to say the least.

There is much study being done in the area of "frequency" technology. The experiments on ordinary water are AMAZING by themselves and that is just a fraction of the limitless possibilities.

Today, there are scientist that think water is like computer memory chips and can be "programmed" for specific functions.

There are existing companies that treat water with frequency technology and can make bug repellents for example by "programing" the water with a frequency that is detrimental to insects.

Water is also a supreme "vessel".

Another experiment with water was done which involved 26 school children who were all given a ordinary small vile of water. Each student "touched" there own vile of water only and nobody else touched them either.

Before the water vile samples were given to each student, the water was "cleared" by the use of magnetic arrays. Same concept used to wipe out a cassette tape back in the day. Remember how a magnet could erase them?

After freezing the samples and then looking at it under a scope, the water molecules had formed a "specific matrix" that represented each individual student. All 26 samples examined had a DIFFERENT and identifying matrix that the water molecules picked up from each student. So detailed and specific was this information that eventually the scientist could identify the student by just looking at the water molecule and imprint of this "matrix".

Now think that we are 75% made up of water, also think about how water travels by both natural and man-made means to reach you.....like rivers and oceans, and then water towers and plumbing systems......

Also keep in mind that we are "resonance beings" and as FTRL mentions, our state of mind is dependent on frequencies. The earth puts out 7.83HZ and we "sync" with this frequency. Testing shows that if you isolate a grow chamber for example from the 7.83HZ NOTHING will grow in the chamber with "perfect" conditions otherwise.

They put humans deep into a bunker that was heavily shielded from the 7.83HZ generated by the earth, and the subjects ALL got VERY SICK! They started showing signs of depression and other "mental" as well as "physical" symptoms.

There is SO much more on these topics and also some great video's on the subject showing some of these studies I mentioned.

Last edited by Aboveasbelow on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:35 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:57 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:59 am

Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:25 pm

here are nicks own words on astral projection and meditation frequencies. the picture of the white glowing stone is of a man named sergio and those hands with the rings are sergio's. there is an entire topic of about sergio's letters to nick already on this forum.

" I read all the techniques and bought all the overpriced books on astral projection, and I even bought the 2 different astral projection CDs that play certain frequencies that are supposed to guarantee you success.

And the conclusion is this -- it's all complete bullshit. None of those techniques will work unless you already have the ability to focus just the right way.

Here are the 3 ways I've used for leaving my body, and none of them have ever been put in a book.

1. Above all, the best method is through a lucid dream because it pretty much guarantees success. If you just ask your higher mind to make you astral project perfectly, then your dream will end and you will feel the power rush over you, and if you are brave enough, you will leave your body.

2. When you astral project, your brain is not in the low frequency delta and theta ranges like all the astral projection books ignorantly claim. When tests were done on people who actually astral projected with sensors monitoring their brainwaves, it was discovered that your brain is highly active during the OBE experience, and in fact, it's more active than any other time in your life. It's ABOVE the beta range, into the gamma range, anywhere from 30 to 60 Hz. When your brain is operating in those high frequencies, it's processing a huge amount of information very fast, and this is called the super-conscious state, whereas the lower brain frequencies are the sub-conscious states when you are dreaming. That's why an OBE experience feels nothing at all like dreaming, and it feels even more real than normal daily life, because your brain is operating at a much higher frequency when you astral project.

So what all the astral projection 'experts' out their will tell you to do, is use a light/sound machine to flash low frequency pulses of light on your closed eyelids while you try to get down to the the deepest and slowest frequencies of theta and delta. And that is completely WRONG!

What I do is turn the frequency of my Orion light-sound unit all the way up as high as it goes, which is only 30Hz, but that's far above the normal range of beta. And then as I just lay there and let go just like I'm going to sleep, right when my brain would normally 'fall' into the deep theta or delta range and a dream would begin, instead the brain 'falls' upwards into the higher frequencies, and the OBE vibration starts.

3. The third and final method that has worked for me is to simply listen to music while letting myself get into the dream state, and then instead of going into the dream, I simply think about being under water and floating to the top because the water forces you to float. If I just keep that one thought of floating in my mind, and I have the music on loud enough to keep me from falling asleep, then eventually I begin to actually lift up out of my body, and the music I hear from the headphones makes my brain start creating it's own music, and it sounds like it's coming from the astral plane while I'm floating out of my body. This is actually the most beautiful and fearless way I've ever left my body. It's the only time I had no worries about ghosts or spirits waiting for me on the other side, and the whole room was lit up with beautiful colors when I got out of my body. And the music was amazing.

There is a really good chance the headphones method will work for anyone who tries every night, relentlessly. Eventually the night will come when you are just the right amount of tired, yet focused enough to stay concentrated on leaving your body while you listen to the music. You have to let the music go into the background of your thinking, and just keeping feeling yourself float, until you actually do start floating. You will swear you must be levitating when it happens.

I'm still 100% convinced the elixir will enable us to leave our bodies without much effort because I believe it will overcharge the astral body since we are using the real Alkahest made from morning dew. When I think about the future of this forum, I see everyone getting very good at astral projection and making regular visits to each other, and we will all inevitably meet the true Rosicrucians out their on the astral plane. And we will be able to attend the invisible college built by the 'elementals' (aliens living in the UV range)."
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:38 pm

F.T.R.L. I think this photo does not show Nick holding the stone(if i am informed correctly) but a guy who used to go by the name Sergio.
This pic was sent to Nick during email exchanges with him
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:56 pm

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: