The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
Drgn9991
Pray
seasalt
Aboveasbelow
Lumen
cocojambo
Kirk
NEPTUNE
bluefloor
AmonD
frankjames
T.P.
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-01

.......... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Hi Msagei and All,

In 24 hrs so much has been posted!

I must clear up a point Msagei, the clear Salt posted was not a direct result of Gold Leaf, Salt and Spirit.
It was a new Crystal created from some of the same salts which used upon the Leaf which was
not pure Gold. I apologize if the post in which the info was, was not clear.

Anyhow, your reasoning was sound, had the Leaf been pure.

I've decided to recreate my attempt albeit not with a Salt of strong fire as it is only clear without redness.
But having been inspired from all the knowledge the new members have brought, and having not
done anything with my samples in months, time to act. Especially since following the Wet path
requires time, better to get another experiment underway, if only for practice!

So,

[img].......... - Page 7 Photo2-10[/img]

And

[img].......... - Page 7 Photo1-12[/img]

Is this

[img].......... - Page 7 Photo2-11[/img]

Nothing ventured is nothing gained.

I will allow this Lesser Salt to digest with some Sol in body of warmth until the spring comes then maybe allow the Sun rays bathe it with glory. The salt has been captured only through methods of Evaporation over long periods of time. I am not so confident in the effectiveness or Fire, but at the time proper Distillation was not possible.

Time will tell.

Last edited by Kirk on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 am

F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist wrote:
Below is all the content from fake to real.

http://books.google.com/books?id=x9PCBsiP4oIC&pg=PT220&lpg=PT220&dq=fermentation+and+coagulation+in+alchemy&source=bl&ots=UzdYETqGwQ&sig=yawUmgKSvFQjX0weoj0cYLtzWdk&hl=en#v=onepage&q=fermentation%20and%20coagulation%20in%20alchemy&f=false

hi,
thank you very much for this amount of valuable data
the most useful is this:

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Alchemy lol!
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:13 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:47 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Just sharing a link. Since the idea of sea salt intrigued me I went on googling the words sea salt and immortality and came across this experiment by a Dr. Alexis Carrel who kept a chicken heart living for many years in a saline solution made of sea salt. I found this page worthy enough of sharing here (hint: it relates to alchemy) http://www.stopcancer.com/000/025.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: aigua de mar   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:44 pm

if you can understand catalan/castillian...

http://www.tv3.cat/videos/4090236/Aigua-de-mar
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:46 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:36 am

thakd dear FTRL and hi every body

I think that this text of alchemical circle of of 1700 is very important to give and old traditional confirmation
of the practice to made bacteri and ozone3 indications give to all as of of dear FTRL this is one explication traditional
of 1700 about the preparation and testing of the universal solvent prepared by the materials placed in fermentation and exposed to sunlight, etc.

Unfortunately, the text is in Italian, but today will translate and will attach here a little extract of the part of important operating of it

The origin of the world and earth in particular
Di Johann Gottschalk Wallerius,Lorenzo Mangini

Della origine del mondo e della terra in particolare
Di Johann Gottschalk Wallerius,Lorenzo Mangini

http://books.google.it/books?id=iNwPAAAAQAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq
=Della+origine+del+mondo+e+della
+terra+in+particolare&hl=it&sa=X&ei=aHIwUbz0HYjQsgaiwIDADw&ved
=0CDIQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=
Della%20origine%20del%20mondo%20e%20della%20terra%20in%20particolare&f=false

page 80

Water, locked in a glass bottle and exposed to direct sunlight, contracted for a certain acidity means of intimate union of aqueous elastic vapors
produced by the heat of the sun, with the thermal material, similarly resulting the union of the elastic vapors,
which are found nell'aree with the material heat, with an acid that reason is called universal or primitive,
and approaches to the nature of the acid vitriolico inflammatory or sulfur. experience shows us that a certain motion
of fermentation contributes greatly to the formation of this acid.

original italian quote exact of the book here for help the translations

l'acqua, rinchiusa in una bottiglia di vetro, ed esposta all'azione diretta dei raggi solari , contrae una certa acidità per mezzi dell'intima unione degli acquosa elastici vapori, prodotti dal calore del sole, con la materia calorifica ;similmente ne risulta dalla unione degli elastici vapori;che si rinvengono nell'aree con la materia calorifica , un acido che con ragione si chiama universale o primitivo e che s’avvicina alla natura dell'acido vitriolico flogistico o sulfureo .L'esperienza ci dimostra , che un certo moto di fermentazione contribuisce moltissimo alla formazione di questo acido.

and more ...

pag 828
New universal dictionary and reasoned agriculture, economy ..., Volume 8 Di Francesco Agostino Gera

Nuovo dizionario universale e ragionato di agricoltura, economia ..., Volume 8 Di Francesco Agostino Gera

water summer rain reappointment for several days and exposed to the sun I believe that the faculty fertelizzante that really gets ques'acqua dependent absorption
of the carbonic acid gas or nitric oxide (nitric?) of the light so if we beli (who wrote qullo beaker)
Becher (Becher, Johann Joachim)
was extracted from it by distillation and an ardent spirit able to dissolve the gold

(Becher, Johann Joachim write many book alchemucal/chimical example : Phisiaca Subterranea ; Magnalia naturae or, The philosophers-stone lately exposed to public sight and scale etc etc that i think is interesting to investigate more deep and see what shows in particularly about this process with putrefaction and sun above described )

original italian quote exact of the book here for help the translations

l'acqua pluviale estiva rafferma per vari giorni ed esposta al sole
io credo che la facolta fertelizzante che realmente ottiene ques'acqua dipenda dall'assorbimento
del gas acido carbonico od azotico ( nitrico?) della luce per cui se crediamo a becher si estrasse da ciò per mezzo della distillazione
uno spirito ardente capace a sciogliere l'oro

my best regards alexbr

PS
NB of course everything is always trying to create an experimental and carefully verified and tested

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

many still in private emails seen my bad English (which always I apologize) asked me to better understand
my posts to attach the original Italian are the same ed exactly post which is attached in English above, then, if what was
wrong in the management of the forum tell me now and I just immediately take away

Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi Msagei, hi guys,

if you put dew, rainwater, etc. in a flask made of soda chalk glass only the rays no shorter than 320 nm wavelength pass through. But one normally uses borosilicate glass flasks that let through rays no shorter than 290 nm.

But for Ozone to build up you need a wavelength of 200 nm. Only Quartz lets waves below 200nm through. Check wikipedia for Ultraviolet waves.

Bad luck guys the theory is false.

Please Msagei read the Akashic Records for solution of this problem or see it clairvoyantly. Why should Ozone build up in a flask that doesn't let the necessary wavelength pass through?

Frank
scratch

Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to give some photos of some progress. I think these may be a good example of our processes in taking the dross and alchemically transforming a substance, though its fire may be minimal.

So I began with the leaves which must have not been pure
(wasting my GW salt)
(This photo was posted in the past here is this thread previously)

[img].......... - Page 7 Photo3-5[/img]

Ultimately I dumped the reduction ( another lesson not to be repeated)

[img].......... - Page 7 Photo3-6[/img]

leaving me only the mercury which I left in an open vial for a few months

[img].......... - Page 7 Photo4[/img]

which to my surprise yielded myself this little present.

[img].......... - Page 7 Photo2-12[/img]

It has no colour and probably no fire but is like glass and beautiful! So cubic and clean!! I believe it is pure Sodium Chloride, cool.

From something to be thrown out 'By Every Person", to this.

Our Art is Wonderful!

sunny
flower
afro
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Very interesting... I agree it is dissolving the gold, and also disagree that the greenness is from copper.

I made a post here
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t530-the-properties-of-the-salt-of-man#7074
Regarding the green stuff.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Now that is nice. Your final crystal is extremely potent as far as psychic energy is concerned.
I would preform a nitric acid test on the original medalion to rule out the possibility of copper contamination.

If you can rule out copper (or silver) then you have indeed dissolved gold. I
I did notice that sea salt/dew does dissolve silver without making the chloride while ignoring copper (wierd)

For some reason (maybe intuition) I think you should add more gold to what you've created.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:47 pm

The other day I was researching the Green Lion, inside The Pursuit of Gold book, and just by chance Sun WuKong happened to post a reference earlier this morning. And I came across something which tweaked my memory regarding my GW salts and Gold Leaf test.

[img].......... - Page 7 Photo1-9[/img]

Chapter 6 The Green Lion Lion

"{One more confirmation of the ingredients of the regulus of antimony and iron, which will produce “our mercury”, this time from the book called Vade Mecum. Again, the notes in brackets are comment by the author.
“A crude immature and coagulated Mercury vive, not yet fixed, is the destroyer of the perfect bodies [gold or silver], for truly it destroys them, incrudates and softens them, and renders them fit for our work. It is the offspring of Saturn [Saturn here is not lead, but the appearance of the black stage], and is acknowledged as such by the philosophers, and is the only and greatest secret in the art.

It is necessary that it [the antimony] be freed from all superfluous and burning sulphur with which it is joined in the mine [being found in the natural state as stibnite, a sulphide], after which that which lies hidden in the centre thereof will be manifested.... The sign of its [raw state] right preparation is a beautiful whiteness, like the purest silver, a heavenly brightness and a wonderful glittering on the face of its fractures, like the polish of a bright sword.

Ripley calls it the ‘green lion’ [The main colour of the water which arises in the work from antimony], which devoured the sun.... In the Turba Philosophorum it is called sea water, in which ‘the perfect body’ [gold] is decocted until it [the sea water] is congealed. Artephius calls it the most sharp vinegar of the mountains.... It is the offspring of old Saturn [remember antimony used to be considered a form of lead], for which reason it has by some been called ‘Venus’ [see the myths concerning the birth of Venus], and principally for this reason; because she has been connected with the warlike Mars, and has been caught by Vulcan [vulcan is heat] in the act iron is added in preparing the regulus]. It has been called a ‘Wood’ and has received the name of ‘Diana’.

It is likewise called the philosophical mercury . . . and by Artephius a middle substance, because neither a mineral [crude Antimony at this point in the work]. It is moreover a ‘ middle substance ‘ between the body [gold] and the spirit [secret fire], between earth and water.”
Enough has now been said to confirm that antimony and iron are the metals that produce a “mercury” required in the making of our stone. These two when fused into a regulus are the one principle that is called mercury or sometimes luna. Now we require “sulphur”, and although most treatises of the art refuse to say where this comes from, the truth is that only gold and silver represent the “sulphur”. If there is any doubt about that, study the extract given above from the Vade Mecum, and take it for granted. Now we need salt; that is truly a liquid, a burning water, the sea water from the quotation above. This is the, “Secret Fire”, the catalyst, which is easy to discover, but which no book ever mentions, but enough has been said.}"

[img].......... - Page 7 Photo3-5[/img]

I had removed and discarded the rest thinking it had not done anything, keeping the remaining mercury and letting it evaporate. Then reanimating in order to clean up the salts. But something had remained?

I kept it not understanding where it came from or why it was there, until I read the above piece. Now I wonder if this could be a fine sample of pure Antimony?

hmmm[img].......... - Page 7 Photo-45[/img]

[img][img].......... - Page 7 Photo-46[/img][/img][img]
.......... - Page 7 Photo2-12[/img]
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:20 am

Hi everyone,

Since Nicks' passing, our site continued in good faith of what he had sought.

A Site dedicated to the search and discovery of the Stone and ultimately, the elixir.

Thanks to Bluefloor's leadership and effort, we have all succeeded in developing the site
and our knowledge further. The Site is alive, active and pretty much most of the time; filled with
respect for each other. We are Brothers of an Esoteric Round Table, and a Grail of sorts will be found!

Many of you pocess great learning and what you share with other is amazing.
There are no other sites like ours and I personally say thanks.

Personally, the journey has revealed much to me, usually when Spiritually, I am connected.
Then there times when life takes me away and powers of lumination feel dimmed.
For myself, this is the Ebb and Flow of Gift and Knowledge, as it is emotionally Subtle.

What does mean on the surface, for me, I learn, have given, forget, always the student and
often accidental. Note taking And event recording, I could be better!

To sum up;
Out of what I perceived as a failed GW and Not Pure Leaf, resulted in a very
Green Mercury, with Red dross remaining and White floating mist.
The Mercury was kept, the rest dumped, and allowed to Evapourate.
Left alone, forgotten and dismissed. It was picked up, knocked out and
that was where the Silvery Nugget was found. I have no idea what is, simply
speculated about.
The Greenish Salt was cleansed resulting in the Crystal posted above.

.... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Kirk wrote:

To sum up;
Out of what I perceived as a failed GW and Not Pure Leaf, resulted in a very
Green Mercury, with Red dross remaining and White floating mist.
The Mercury was kept, the rest dumped, and allowed to Evapourate.
Left alone, forgotten and dismissed. It was picked up, knocked out and
that was where the Silvery Nugget was found. I have no idea what is, simply
speculated about.
The Greenish Salt was cleansed resulting in the Crystal posted above.

.... scratch

dissolve in oil of wine, if this turn blood red, maybe you have aurum potabile.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Thx pneumatician,

Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:25 pm

affraid  Adding oil of wine might confound the natures of your substance. You have two substances one is fixed more than the other but neither are gold any longer. These two substances represent the putrefied body and the fixed spirit.

The next step logically woul be to revitilize the body by recombining it with the spirit. My suggestion is to redisolve your two crystals in distilled water or spirit of wine so as to recombine what was seperated, coagulating the two substances as one complete whole.

Simply look at the steps to date, #1 a dissolvement of the gold, #2 the removal of the spirit as purplinsh white crystal,#3 the complete putrefaction and tranformation of the body. Logically the next step is recombination followed by incubation.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:07 pm

Thx Solarseeker.

Currently working a last batch of well Putrified GW. 2 Litres evaporated over 1 year. When down to the last cup,
I put it into a Volume cylinder and decanted after weeks of settlement, then covered with fine plastic mesh and evaporated
in direct sunlight over a few weeks of hot blazing Sun.

Down to the final amount, drained fluid and begun a dissolve and digestion with just enough moisture, I will allow this until
the heat stops. Found an amazing Blue Glass Egg to do this inside. Here are a couple photos of this experiment.
.......... - Page 7 <a href=.......... - Page 7 Photo-48" />

.......... - Page 7 <a href=.......... - Page 7 Photo-47" />

I am hoping this will produce my largest batch of Salts yet, of course they will be refined further.
All the crystals I collected in previous attempts have been kept, maybe I will combine them all to refine.

As well for the next test, instead of Gold Leaf ( which I was given, so never knew true purity)
I have picked up some Food Grade Gold Powder 24K, which will be used in a new test.

Postings and Pics to follow
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:01 pm

I've been focusing on the GW path the past few months and found out that it follows the color changes and signs toward the great work exactly. The book "Liber Secretisimuss" is THE most streight forward and complete GW path I've found thus far. I find it most intreguing because it says you're supposed to calcine it in a distillation flask to save the smoke from calcination and it's this smoke that makes it possible to dissolve gold. It also says you get a red oil after the smoke comes over.

They used the smoke to make the white stone without silver and the red oil to make the red stone without gold. It also suggests that the stone can be multiplied before being fermented with a metal,which I think is really cool,.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:22 pm

thats why 'calcining' confused me. if you calcine you will get a white smoke and a red smoke after that... some books called this red smoke the red oil or blood of the dragon which would be lost if we calcine. on the other hand if we dont calcine well there will be lots of black gunk left over which would mess up the crystallizing step.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:12 pm

I just tried it less than an hour ago and yes you do get a white smoke which condenses into a yellow water ,which smells very strongly of ammonia, mixed with a few drops of a deep red oil. You also get ammonium nitrate crystals which sublimate out with your red oil.

This with the exception of the crystals this result is surprizingly similar to the zinc acetate path and the cream of tartar path.

I currently have the red oil/crystals incubating in a makeshift BM bath to harden the result into a crystal.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:33 pm

So far....

after some dissolving and digestion, here is where it stands. There is still Dross contained and will need to be removed, this will be done.
Though not distilling and calcinating to achieve desired salts, I usually saturate and pipette out the salty solution, then allow it to digest further and precipitate what still remains, ultimately creating a crystal.

But often what occurs first, is that a salt clings to the tube. I believe this to be Sal ammoniac, but I have not verified this. I find it curious that, while in a closed environment, this salt manages to Vapourize and resolve itself to the glass wall.

Anyhow, for those interested...

.......... - Page 7 <a href=.......... - Page 7 Photo-50" />
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:01 pm

Nice pic two thumbs up! cheers 

One thing though.

If the sediment on the bottom is the same stuff you get when you putrefy the GW then you should filter or decant it out. Working with the GW1 path I discovered that the sediment is far too fixed to be of any usefulness. Out of curiosity I decided to do a few dry runs (without gold) melting the red crystals with or without the sediment. The result is that it first blackens into the feces typical for the path and then it melts into a white crystal. If the sediment is removed you get a substance very similar to table salt that easily dissolves in water and melts in fire. If you include the sediment you get a more opaque crystal that's essentially a glass which will not dissolve in water but still melts in a slightly hotter fire.

Since all GW paths are meant to be melted with gold then no matter which path you use the sediment should be removed otherwise in the end you'll be stuck with a cheep piece of red glass instead of the red glassy substance we're looking for which easily dissolves in water.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Thx for those comments, they are very helpful to compare. Yes the sediment always should be removed, I agree. My current salts are in the separation stage currently, this I/ve done many times in order to achieve the common salt yet much purer.

Interestingly, this salt I used before with the Copper/Gold leaf, which did break down somewhat.

Oh... to have a lab setup!
That would be nice!!

Last edited by Kirk on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: