The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
Drgn9991
Pray
seasalt
Aboveasbelow
Lumen
cocojambo
Kirk
NEPTUNE
bluefloor
AmonD
frankjames
T.P.
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

.......... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: PURE GOLD   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:04 pm

http://www.saltlakemetals.com/Gold.htm

good place to buy, but shipping only to US.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:31 pm

good vid on ozone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBj08Bb3xiM
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Why not use the gold from the Alchohol "Goldenslagger" wouldn't that work the same i think if not mistaken thats pure gold right?
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:05 pm

I have not read through fully the latest posts here yet but I can say the picture is not of Nick, but of Sergio.

But, what I must say quickly here is with regard to Msagei's revelation that he believes that much of the alchemy process has to do with ozone. We have tried to avoid it, but now it looks unavoidable that there is in fact overlap between o-rmus and alchemy.

Ozone is a very powerful creator and collector of o-rme state materials. If we are to know the difference or even if there is one, we must be aware of where o-rmus is, how it is formed, and what it does, in order to be fully aquainted with our alchemy.

For that purpose I am posting here links to a short story of how o-rmus is powerfully created by ozone, some of the 'miraculous' things it does, and a story about the man who accidentally discovered it by getting a huge overdose while working with his ozone making machine.

I think there is no doubt that o-rmus in its present form is in fact the lower form of alchemy.

According to this, just being around ozone (o3) and perhaps it more powerful cousin (06) will convert gold and other metals into a powerful o-rme state causing very curious things inside and outside of the body.

Here is the story of the accidental overdose..

story

another version
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Artificial Sun / UV    .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:00 am

--

Last edited by Pray on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:43 am

Pray wrote:
I have some golden water putrefying indoors wrapped in a heating pad to keep it warm as it is very cold in the garage and colder outdoors.

Since I cant get sun light on to the putrefying GW, would a UV lamp mounted close by my glass jar and turned on and off every 12 hrs be sufficient to replace taking my jar outdoors so i could do all my work indoors in the winter and also benefit from privacy and keeping my work secret?

thanks

UV lamps exist in 2 versions, but sunlight is more than UV, also include the IR light... Miron glass lets in UV and IR not so visible light.

perhaps if you use miron glass nobody can see what is inside Smile

now the sun is going "crazy" or "senile"
http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=15191

http://www.flixxy.com/water-drop.htm#.URMwEPKa-So

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdjLQ6ZKRvQ
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:26 am

Before I say more, first, i have to say, this is a great discussion thread, many thanks to Msagei and Neptune.

Alchemy vs. Chemistry:
I was steadfast in thinking that the spiritus mundi or prima materia or life force was "not" an element, not a gas, not Nitrogen, Oxygen, not niter or salt, but something totally astral or philosophical in principle that resides within these elements but is not the elements, i.e. not chemistry and has no Chemical Name. I have some thinking & research to do now. The way we are identifying the spiritus mundi as Ozone and being made via UV, it sounds like chemistry than what i am used to reading in alchemy. What do you think guys?

This is huge. Are you saying what makes our material, liquids, acids and salts "philosophical" is the presence of ozone?

There's an older discussion here somehwere that i might have started actually on what makes alchemy different from chemistry and what that differing component is which in my mind was the life force and astral influences and personal mind-set and mind over matter etc..

Technological philosophication:
The idea of using an ozone generator, and a UV light to speed thing up and do the work indoors intrigues me.

Msagei and Neptune, rather than collecting water that has been exposed to the sun and moon, why not expose this water to a UV lamp indoors? Making our GW or lake water or rain water more philosophical by ozone injection or UV exposure...

Thank you brothers and many blessings

Last edited by Pray on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:27 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aboveasbelow

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:22 am

bluefloor wrote:
I have not read through fully the latest posts here yet but I can say the picture is not of Nick, but of Sergio.

But, what I must say quickly here is with regard to Msagei's revelation that he believes that much of the alchemy process has to do with ozone. We have tried to avoid it, but now it looks unavoidable that there is in fact overlap between o-rmus and alchemy.

Ozone is a very powerful creator and collector of o-rme state materials. If we are to know the difference or even if there is one, we must be aware of where o-rmus is, how it is formed, and what it does, in order to be fully aquainted with our alchemy.

For that purpose I am posting here links to a short story of how o-rmus is powerfully created by ozone, some of the 'miraculous' things it does, and a story about the man who accidentally discovered it by getting a huge overdose while working with his ozone making machine.

I think there is no doubt that o-rmus in its present form is in fact the lower form of alchemy.

According to this, just being around ozone (o3) and perhaps it more powerful cousin (06) will convert gold and other metals into a powerful o-rme state causing very curious things inside and outside of the body.

story

another version

The only problem with those links blufloor is that there is no PROOF. It is basically just a "story" ......

I have always wondered why Nick was so against anyone posting *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! information. Granted making *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! with sea salt is a far cry from a "alchemical" procedure, but SO WHAT??

Nick was obviously threatened by this information and what is sad about that is that Nick had NO information about it.....I mean even in his book Nick states that Hudson is dead?? HUH? He is very alive and well.

The way Nick behaved about *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! in general is NOT indicative of the way a "wise" Alchemist would behave......

I would also like to remind you all that "PLACEBO" accounts for 1/3 of ALL medical cases......that is a ASTRONOMICAL NUMBER!!!

The other point I would like to make, is that if placebo accounts for 1/3 of all cases where people got "better" or "cured"....then what does "NON_PLACEBO" account for????
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male
Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:19 am

I have had ormes made a unique way.She did not use use the normal salts needed she used exotic salts from other parts of the world and when it was made it had its own energy.I told her about the clockwise swirl of energy and she started to tell me how this energy spun in that direction and it was a dark matter not able to be around emf the more it was away from emf the stronger it was.When it hit me i had witnesses of the cold like air that flowed from my head downwards just a few secs before the ormes hit.I experianced alot of things but working with ormes wow on the energy effects it has within the human body.I have a link that tells how to make in a book she used.I think ormes may have a future usage deppending on how its made.

wow it would not let me give the link O.o lol ok ...its on other website for those interested in the book on how to make it but if u do make it use exotic salts...more on that later

Ormes is close to what the elixer does.To me feels like a bolt of lightning surging through your body but that just may be effects from the herb and i'm still new on the whole elixer thing i'm still understanding about the energy that ormes has because they say the reason why you have to keep it away from emf waves and in the dark because its a dark matter you extract in the work and the substance u drink is what keeps the matter floating freely once released from the herb interesting it talked about the ormes energy i have an article on it on the other site i'm a member of.But ormes made in certain ways she said she added alot of salt too and stired it in a clockwise direction alot interesting i knew of the clockwise direction way before she said something and i was not the only 1 who felt it and had the same energy effect when taking it and this person i did not even know.The girl was stunned that 2 people on the opposite sides of the world could experiance same thing.Thats when she told me i must be right about the energy because another person had it too and she found it weird and it let her know her stuff worked awesomely.Enjoy the link its amazon so it can be trusted i never had any problems ordering off there.But i do think ormes is close to how the real elixer will fill the body but if its like ormes but 10X stronger i could imagine those effects..... and why does this site not like you talking about it i noticed it tried to change all my words even blocked the amazon link...thats funny lol!

Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:13 am

Before I got into alchemy i got into things like mo na tomic and orm us and charged water with magnetite and even archemy using electricity and crystals, but then I re-discovered Nick and this forum and I listened to Nick and because of that I started reading real/old alchemy and learned a lot from that.

An alchemist I trust once told me that orm us was simply dis-info specifically put out there by some agencies to distract people from real alchemy.

I've said this earlier in a discussion on this site shortly after Nick passed so I wont repeat myself or talk about following the same rules Nick would have wanted us to follow had he still been around. I am not the moderator of this site, my opinion is just my own, I leave the final decision to Bluefloor and those he consults with that are more experienced than myself such as Neptune, Msagei, Merc, etc.

We should stick to the main topic of this discussion here (O3, UV, prima materia etc) - I will be waiting for Msagie and Neptune to answer the questions I wrote in my previous post (above).

Thanks

Last edited by Pray on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:14 am

UV is not IR. UV is shorter wavhelength energy that creates ozone from oxygen - it is mutagenic. Plants use it. Aloe Vera utilizes gold, beides chlorophyl in its glycan chains. Ever think how cactuses survive without a drop of water?

UV lamp for the lab is about 500$ and I would put it directly above the surface of the liquid to ferment. It is not very strong so even glass filters most of its rays.
Cheaper alternative is to buy a giant lense and use the Sun like the ancients.

I also admit that I ve been looking into *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! - since it is totally ignored in modern science and nothing on wikipedia. Rhodium nd iridium are about 5% of dried pigs and cow brain. The jelly made from lime, vinegar -sesalt precipitation (base-acid precipitation) may be interesting work with. Ormes community started working with \"philosophical dew\". I just dont like how they use the word alchemy indiscrimantly when they have no clue what it.
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:27 pm

bluefloor wrote:

story

another version

after reading this, i fully understand why nick banned the discussion of this.

on the other hand, i like the ozone/uv new terms. they fit well. but just to make sure you all still realize, no matter what you want to call the energies that make the philosophers stone a reality, they are all just names and it doesn't matter if you want to call it kenny vs. spenny, abbott and castello, dragon and lance, nitre and salt, sulfur and mercury, sun and moon, dissolve and coagulate, day and night, moisture and dryness, and on and on to infinity.......

ozone would explain why giant, extremely healthy vegatables can be grown when you ozonate compost tea for your garden and why the redwood forest is so giant because they get alot of thunderstorm rain.
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Interesting story, reminds me a bit when I would eat orpiment, red coral, lapis lazuli and other rocks. I would get static shocks and get mild halucinatons. It was toxic, however. They also mention ozone and HCl.

Recovering-dissolving gold from old computer boards is done with acid-peroxide or bleach. Ozone instead of other oxidants is superior and natural. It confirms everything that we said previously. A better-milder-safer method to dissolve SoL than Aqua regia for sure.

All humans are mineral-deficiant according to Dubuis - we spend 9 months in the womb recieving for free all that e need, but the remaing 3 months, we still are weak and dont produce-transmutate all the salts necessary. look up pagyrics 1 by the author.
and not to mention gold, platinum, irridium and rhodium (most important and expensive). Precious Metals bind to DNA-RNA and protein and alter their structure and function. Nick wouldnt agree with that but he was wrong. I believe that from simple double strand evolution goes to superior 4-8-12 strand DNA, Think fiberoptics. 4-strand Dna is found on the ends of long DNA chains and prevents strand separation and cancer-virus replication-infection. most recent research. pshychodelics probably do the same thing - one becomes a better conducter of Light
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:36 pm

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:28 pm

NEPTUNE, we could get into all sorts of philosophical discussions about what is real, but I'm sure my meaning is quite obvious. With such a broad definition, are you suggesting that one might actually extract useful information from the "visions" of mentally disturbed people? As far as I can tell, schizophrenics are inacapable of functioning normally in society. If you go to an actual mental ward you will see guards on duty. The patients may come up to you and tell you that they are the president of the United States or a famous actor. Are you truly suggesting that their claims are true simply because they believe it to be so?

======
This ozone theory is very interesting. So essentially we are using UV from the sun to convert O2 dissolved in the spirit into O3... Then we combine the salt and spirit and the O3 in the spirit binds to the salt compound and more O3 is generated in a continuous reaction until all of the salt forms some sort of ozonide, and this ozonide is the universal solvent? That's my understanding of what's been written so far.

[So spirit=A source of O3, (any liquid with O2 dissolved will form O3 via UV?)]
[So salt=something for O3 to react with?]
[So universal solvent=Some sort of "ozonide" product from the salt and spirit?]

So then if this theory is indeed correct, the whole purpose of using \"philosophical dew\" or dew is merely to create an environment for bacteria to grow and then produce salt compounds, and it has nothing to do with some magical astral fire, simply mundane compounds people in the past had no understanding of. We could essentially substitute chemically synthesized salts purchasd online, mix that with distilled water, (maybe bubble some O3 into that), leave that out in the sun (and maybe maintain a low temperature simultaneously to maximize O3 stability), and bam, alkahest?

If this is the case, it's a miracle then that Nicks' Dew3 or Yoorine3 path worked for anybody, since those involve putrefication first (generation of O3) and lastly creation of the salt via calcination. Any O3 would've been destroyed during the distillation process... but if my understanding is correct the alkahest can be revived if left out in the rays of sun and moon for a period of time because we have a liquid with dissolved salt, which is a "starter" for ozonide formation.

So what chemically is occurring when the stone is dissolved and what is the chemical composition of the resulting stone? More importantly how is it that the stone can cause transmtation and why does it give off light perpetually when multiplied? There seems to be a few more pieces of the puzzle that don't quite add up.

This is a particularly interesting video. A dew path of some sort, yielding a salt. One of the steps shows concentrating sunlight on a flask.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvKLqh9NESg

Thanks F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist and NEPTUNE for generously sharing your insights thus far.

===

I agree, for seed material I don't know why people even bother working with gold leaf. It's the absolute worst. It tears easily, floats around in the air and can rip, sticks to glass walls. Powdered elements are the best. Very easy to handle with a simple ear pick.

As for glass filtering UV... I did a search and apparently plastic doesn't block UV at all, like #1 and #2 plastic. Maybe try those.

===
P.S... MsageiAlchemist, can you read my mind remotely? If you do so I would appreciate a PM with what you find. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:25 pm

cocojambo wrote:

So then if this theory is indeed correct, the whole purpose of using \"philosophical dew\" or dew is merely to create an environment for bacteria to grow and then produce salt compounds, and it has nothing to do with some magical astral fire, simply mundane compounds people in the past had no understanding of. We could essentially substitute chemically synthesized salts purchasd online, mix that with distilled water, (maybe bubble some O3 into that), leave that out in the sun (and maybe maintain a low temperature simultaneously to maximize O3 stability), and bam, alkahest?

If this is the case, it's a miracle then that Nicks' Dew3 or Yoorine3 path worked for anybody, since those involve putrefication first (generation of O3) and lastly creation of the salt via calcination. Any O3 would've been destroyed during the distillation process... but if my understanding is correct the alkahest can be revived if left out in the rays of sun and moon for a period of time because we have a liquid with dissolved salt, which is a "starter" for ozonide formation.

So what chemically is occurring when the stone is dissolved and what is the chemical composition of the resulting stone? More importantly how is it that the stone can cause transmtation and why does it give off light perpetually when multiplied? There seems to be a few more pieces of the puzzle that don't quite add up.

I 2nd these questions. I had similar ones. I am interested in hearing what you guys think about these questions.

Names/Terms can help or hinder.. Is there a hidden energy in o3 and nitre which is the secret? Why o3 and not nitrogen, lightening also fixes nitrogen just as it creates o3. Do o3 levels decline by calcining the CM from Nick's GW path, or by distilling off the water? If it is o3 then would natural outdoors o3 vs. homemade be different.
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:49 am

You must also take under consideration that not ALL the properties of each substance are known to us yet.We know quite a few of each substance's properties but not all.I suggest we first manage to create the stone and then wonder of how giving perpetual light is possible.I think this can be anwsered by other substances that glow in the dark,with the only difference that this substance will glow day and night
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Thera any many preps of the stone. Collecting dew from midnite to 6 (before sunrise) may be to collect astral microbes according to tim wilkerson. U keep everything sterile and away from sun with low heat only. And then there are drawings of giant mirrors and collecting sunlight - which may be more for mineral, harsher alchemy. I have to meditate on this a bit. There are extremophiles that live in volcanos, asteroids, spiders and spores that cross oceans in stratosphere and such. Ozone and UV will kill all microbes known to modern science but not extremophiles and that may be a method of selection. When I worked as a tech in microbiology lab we hahd bacteria growing in 5% sulfuric acid! There are bugs that transmutate metals and purify gold from ores. Hopes that this gives some insight.
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:51 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Peptobismol has Bi. It is the last element in the periodic table before the radioactives start (polonium, etc...). In a way it can be considered 'the most mature' element. Most ores of lead and antimony, such as galena and stibnite contain it but the ancient alchemists did not know about its existence. It chews up platinum which even aqua regia cannot do. Here is an interesting website:
notice the beautiful colors and the astrological symbolism! 8 and taurus (earth, moons exaltation, may - sign of fixation). 8 represents Hod - home of mercury but also Saturn.

http://www.moe-joe-working.com/Moe-Joe-Cell/Bismuth_metal_alchemy_homeopathy_metallicum.html

There is a document on scribed called Red lion (addendum to robert cox book) which describes a method of making the stone - nick has criticized openly, but its worthwhile checking out and I would like some opinions on it. Process is dangerous 325 degree Hg distillations but the bismuth part intrigues me...

3 pounds of triple-distilled Mercury (Hg)
3 pounds of Bismuth pellets (Bi)
3 pounds of Antimony “shot” (Sb)
½ ounce 99.9999% pure Gold metal

http://pt.scribd.com/doc/24497636/Red-Lion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:00 pm

hey guys, I think you can put something more interesting than chemical fsdafpsduf "cut & pasted" from wikipedia.

any profitable ALCHEMICAL data of wismuth ?

Wismuth was also called "Rosen Bluth" which means "Roses blood" or "Blood of the Roses".

Early alchemist were not aware of the existence of Bi, Pt, Rh. Cd... and yet they do wonders. with today all periodic table to know that our teachers could do today. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:27 am

magialchemist,

you say to separate the spirit and salt, then add gold. why would i want to separate the spirit from the salt? unless you mean to evaporate the liquid from the salt. and why would i want to wait 6 months to a year to make the stone when i can simply make it in one day with the celestial salt? the entire forum already knows how to make the stone in one day. please explain the operation in more detail as to what you mean when you say to separate the spirit and salt.

i do like the o3 and sunlight explanation. this opens up some experiments with ozone generators. thanks.

the picture of the three operations with the sunlight being used to, first, calcine the seasalt, second, digest the calcined seasalt, and thirdly, cohobate the matured calcined seasalt until it all goes over into the receiver....is what the picture is telling everyone to do.

but you don't have to use seasalt. any salt of nature will do, because they are all the same once purified enough from their previously specified natures.

Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:29 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:38 am

Last edited by F.T.R.L. MsageiAlchemist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: