The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV

Go down 
+5
Agricola
T.P.
tAlchemist
chasm369
alexbr
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 11:11 pm

You still aren't using sublimation as I would define it. The symbol of the the double wheel exemplifies this. I'm not using vulgar mercury. I'm not trying to be insulting here, but you and the others, you are pointing to, think you have seen it all. None of them have succeeded. You don't know what I'm doing. Nothing you are saying is even close to what I'm doing. I'm sure we would not agree on the meaning of terms either. There are enigmas here you have yet to solve. The way to keep a volatile mercury on a fire that is above 900 C is one of them. This is why Fulcanelli says to "find your vessel, then make your compound". The vessel is integral to this step. I know it's hard to believe that there is someone doing something you haven't heard of. But it is what it is. During sublimation, without a vessel, you will lose the sulphur you are looking for. This is why Fulcanelli, is talking about the battle of the Salamander and the Remora. Once the battle is over, you still need to combine the two eyes of the serpent. These are riddles and enigmas that I have focused on. Only one other alchemist I have met understands this and he pointed me in the right direction. He has read the Chrysopee of Dujols and come to the same conclusion as I have. The difference is that he hasn't discovered the true mercury.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 12:07 am

Hi E-thor,

E-thor wrote:
This is why Fulcanelli says to "find your vessel, then make your compound".

I was expecting that it is simply means our round bottom flask, but maybe there is something special in these words as you are telling here.

E-thor wrote:
There are enigmas here you have yet to solve.

Sure, but would you like to tell us the references of the books which represent your work, so in case we can understand what you are doing. Wink

Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 12:42 am

The Mystery of the Cathedrals and the Dwellings of the Philosophers. Not sure they have them in your native tongue Traveler. English and French. Dwellings is really expensive to get now.

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 1:08 am

E-thor wrote:
You still aren't using sublimation as I would define it. The symbol of the the double wheel exemplifies this. I'm not using vulgar mercury.

Ok, you're not using vulgar Mercury, I had suggested that you were because you had said that you were working the mineral realm and I didn't find it polite to ask seeing that you wish to hold tight what you know. Trust me when I say, that I can appreciate this.

E-thor wrote:
I'm not trying to be insulting here, but you and the others, you are pointing to, think you have seen it all. None of them have succeeded. You don't know what I'm doing. Nothing you are saying is even close to what I'm doing.

Who has seen it all? Who can? Even the alchemists will tell you that there are not enough lifetimes to explore everything under the moon.
Our art is in a nutshell, to dissolve and coagulate. There are many ways to do that. But according to the alchemists there is only one philosophical means. I can't speak to who has or has not succeeded, on a whim. This would be non sensical. But I can make a good determination of who is along the right path or not from the information that they divulge.
You said that you don't ask anything of anyone. Beautiful!  cheers
I am much the same way. I choose rather, because I can, to give.
I give through correspondence. I enjoy this.  You yourself said that you wanted to give something to this forum, feeling a sort of nostalgia for this place.  Very Happy
BUT, if you are working with a crucible, then I can make certain determinations with near certainty.

E-thor wrote:
I'm sure we would not agree on the meaning of terms either. There are enigmas here you have yet to solve. The way to keep a volatile mercury on a fire that is above 900 C is one of them. This is why Fulcanelli says to "find your vessel, then make your compound".

Aaah yes, the enigmas, the riddles, the mounds of obfuscation....
Even Fulcanelli told of how his matter came through the crucible and that the cooking was done once it cracked open, however, it's an error to assume that he cooked a lone volatile salt above 900C, ( not to say that this is what you said), you're not saying much, which is cool!
I wonder, do you reckon the matter to be the vessel itself? Like a pregnant woman?

E-thor wrote:
The vessel is integral to this step. I know it's hard to believe that there is someone doing something you haven't heard of.

Now, here's a false assumption! How can I possibly believe that which I have no idea about? You haven't said anything of value yet dude! This is why Im probing so gently. I want you to get comfy and at least suggest a few tidbits so that I can make an educated guess without you having to say more than you'd like.  Very Happy

E-thor wrote:
But it is what it is. During sublimation, without a vessel, you will lose the sulphur you are looking for.

Yes, it is what it is. I've said this often. You don't wanna dumb yourself down for the sake of others do ya? You're not obligated to do such a thing.
But yes of course, in sublimation, one must lute the vessel well to trap that sulfurous sal ammoniac. But this is alchemy 101.

E-thor wrote:
This is why Fulcanelli, is talking about the battle of the Salamander and the Remora. Once the battle is over, you still need to combine the two eyes of the serpent. These are riddles and enigmas that I have focused on. Only one other alchemist I have met understands this and he pointed me in the right direction. He has read the Chrysopee of Dujols and come to the same conclusion as I have. The difference is that he hasn't discovered the true mercury.

Yeah I get the symbolism. It's just how you express them. Conjunction is easy to understand, I'm just taken back a little here because the salamander survives the fire. AND, there is more than one conjunction.

There is that of the black prepared matter and the white and then there's that of the white regenerated matter and the red.

When you refer to the salamander, you are actually referring to this last conjunction which is a wonderful thing.
But I'm sorry, at 900C, you're definitely toying with Fulcanelli's dry way.
Ars Brevis. Imho, no such thing until you have made the long confection of the solvent.
So, do you feel that you might have the right Mercury?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 1:45 am

Traveller wrote:
E-thor wrote:
There are enigmas here you have yet to solve.

Sure, but would you like to tell us the references of the books which represent your work, so in case we can understand what you are doing.

Sorry but I was asking about the references of the books except of the enigmatical writings of Fulcanelli. I better know your language otherwise I will not be here on an English forum, Dude. But I am happy that you have discovered something incredible behind this word of Fulcanelli when he says “vessel”.

Our another member T.P. have also discovered something relevant to this, I hope he will share his insights.

P.S. Further if I started to tell you the main SOURCE behind the books of this Fulcanelli, and behind all the European Alchemists of the past, as well as including all the endeavors of the modern western failed Alchemists, then all these things along with this "English Alchemy forum" will become too smaller when I will tell you our Eastern traditions regarding this Alchemy, which is said to be the mother land of this secret science.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 3:45 am

E-thor wrote:
 Only one other alchemist I have met understands this and he pointed me in the right direction. He has read the Chrysopee of Dujols and come to the same conclusion as I have. The difference is that he hasn't discovered the true mercury.

NB the dry metallic way of dujol / fulcanelli true and traditional lineage of dujol cotton alvare dr emerit for us is just one of the many traditional ways on which we do not experience partisanship and it is not even our top choice is only one of the various but the truth is the truth but clarified this we enter a minimum in terms

https://nemocap.wordpress.com/tag/pierre-aristide-monnier/

- NOW ON THE DRY WAY WE SINCERALLY PREFER TO YOUR "GENIALS" AND FANTASIOUS INTUITIONS THE ORIGINAL DIARY OF LABORATORY DUJOL EMERIT COTON ALVARE OF A TRADITIONAL ALCHEMICAL LIGNAGE UNINTERRUPTED FROM WHICH DERIVES THE DIARY OF WORKSHOPS of which Chrysopee is only 10% IN WHICH I AM EXPLICITLY DESCRIBED AS I EXPLAINED AFTER ALL THE OPERATIONS OF ALL OF THE YEARS FROM 1937 TO 1948 THAT I THINK THAT THIS OPERATIONAL DIARY IS VERY MORE VALID OF YOUR "GENIAL" FANTASIOUS INTUITIONS -

NOW
dear ignorant imaginative that you play with your smoky intuitions (maybe if you analyze seriously and made to understand perhaps perhaps also perhaps some aspects maybe even interesting but intuition and your personal deductions without a real traditional transmission that are all yours and all from absolutely and to confirm them experimentally to verify them) - and on this I repeat I STRONGLY PREFER TO YOUR "GENIALS" AND FANTASIOUS INTUITIONS THE ORIGINAL DIARY OF LABORATORY DUJOL EMERIT COTON ALVARE OF A TRADITIONAL ALCHEMICAL LIGNAGE UNINTERRUPTED FROM WHICH DERIVES THE DIARY OF WORKSHOPS IN WHICH THEY ARE DESCRIBED EXPLICITLY AS I EXPLAINED AFTER ALL THE OPERATIONS OF ALL OF THE YEARS FROM 1937 TO 1948 THAT I THINK THAT THIS OPERATIONAL DIARY IS VERY MORE VALID OF YOUR "GENIALI" FANTASIOUS INTUITIONS -
intuitions and operative hypotheses to which you adduce and from which reading you understand and this is clear to all CVD that those that you adduce are all your praiseworthy experimental attempts but all of the attempts and from which you commit yourself to the bottom and with commitment you have only obtained partial and unscrupulous results CVD and this is the miserable truth that oozes from all your posts in which you describe your presumed by you alleged operativity in which you constantly claim to have understood the lightning and this asserted in your illusions and experiments but unfortunately, just read to see this only suffragate with little and almost no results and to find this just read all your various posts

NOW CLOSED CIO ignorant arrogant arrogant the problem is that the operation described in the Chrysopee of dujol / FULCANELLI is only a summarized operation that is only a 10% of his laboratory diary (which soon will make public here then I will also diary some pages for info of truth
(of the diary now turns a transcript and private edition but only in very very alchemical circles) and accessible to everyone within the monster alchemical disclosure project to which our Agape / Prometeo group it and for the total dissemination alchemic eschatological total alchemical disclosure to which the good dear Nik worked well as well because he knew what eschatologically will serve and what will trigger the disclosure (nb and on this we discussed thoroughly and together and totally agreed in and worked for a total eschatological alchemical disclosure and on the texts and its writings and this forum are testimony and shining example))

NB in ​​the rest of the laboratory diary there are all the results day by day month by month year by year in fact the diary goes from the year 1937 to 1948 AND IN IT IF THE BED IS FOUND AND THEY ARE EXPLAINED PHASE AS PER PHASE AS WHAT AND WHY what are the materials and how is solvent and / or secret fire etc step by page are explained how they occur the enormous achievements (nb as all and as always important results really serious but nb not definitive) that the dujol and cotton alvare and dr emerit get from their methodology and procedure of their method of dry way in applying it for the achievement of the great work and this diary of years of laboratory that is from the years 1937 to 1948 dujol fulcanelli which is a true precious treasure are totally well and clearly explained without metaphors nor veils and with explicit explanations of the symbolic allegories and of the same depictions by images all the various steps never explained by alchaest the secret solvent to the various stages up to the remora etc and also will see the composition of the philosophical egg etc so dear arrogant ignorant to talk about things that have not yet read in full and give it peremptory judgments is only arrogance ignorance and arrogance you are only a poor ignorant if you have The complete picture of what writes dujol emerit and cotton alvare will realize that it is not all in the 10% that is written in the Chrysopee and that you miss huge passages and secrets that dujol in his diary instead integrally describes type solvent and alkaest that you bring them to the important but not definitive results that describes dujol in his diary and shoot sentences as you do towards the work of masters and not your puerile fantasies is only arrogance and ignorance

NB the metallic dry way for us is just one of the many traditional ways on which, without partisanship,  we we experiment via dry nb that is not even our top choice is only one of the various but the truth is the truth - and on that I repeat it I SINCERALLY PREFER TO YOUR "GENIALI" AND FANTASIOUS INTUITIONS THE ORIGINAL DIARY OF LABORATORY DUJOL EMERIT COTON ALVARE OF A TRADITIONAL ALCHEMICAL LIGNAGE UNINTERRUPTED FROM THE LABORATOR DIARY of which the Chrysopee is published is only 10% WHICH ARE EXPLICITLY DESCRIBED AS I SAID AND AS SOON AS YOU SEE ALL THE OPERATIONS OF ALL YEARS FROM 1937 TO 1948 THAT I THINK THIS DIARY OPERATIVE IS VERY MORE VALID OF YOUR "GENIAL" FANTASIOUS INTUITIONS -

NOW MADE AND NOT WORDS
NB
AS ALL ABOUT LEGEND CAN HAVE TO HAVE TO SEE AND SEE FROM THE SMALL LAYERS HERE ALSO ATTACHED THE DIARY IN THE YEARS 1948 DUJOL COTTON ALVARE DR EMERIT ETC THEIR TRADITIONAL AND TRUE LICENSE IN THE DIARY CONE YOU CAN INOPPUGNIBLY WELL READ IN THE STRALCIO HERE ANNEX OF 17 février 1948, voyage HCA St Jean.
THAT THEIR ALVARE EMERIT DUJOL LIGNIAGE WAS WORKING ON THE VERY ADVANCED PHASE OF THE COURSE THE WHITE PHASE THE ALBEDO AND THE LATTONE WHITENING
THEN OBVIOUSLY IN THE DIARY, THERE IS OVERSEALLY GOOD OTHER AND THESE ARE MADE NOT WORDS OR SMOKING "GENIAL" FANTASIES OF SUPPOSED SYMBOLIC INTERPRETATIONS

HERE FACTS AND NOT WORDS

------------------------------------- -----------------------
Now
clearly said this I reiterate what has already been said about our position that we have assumed here with all those who do not respect (nothing personal but it is so) the golden rule of sharing alchemical knowledge in the forum

NB and in any case to those who do not respect the golden rule of open division explicit ect of the alchemical processes that are treated this is (without anything personal) for all our position

NB of course this open sharing here in this forum is valid only for those who actually respect the rules of open and explicit sharing of alchemical processes who does not respect these binding rules of this forum refrains because the request will not even be taken into consideration NB the non-respect of the rules of total and explicit sharing in Nik's forum and the non-sharing open in it obviously precludes (except that here in the forum in the posts in which we will decide what to put at all available) our here in this forum our further collaboration

NB to action corresponds and will always correspond an obvious reaction

------------------------------------------------------
E-thor wrote:
 Only one other alchemist I have met understands this and he pointed me in the right direction. He has read the Chrysopee of Dujols and come to the same conclusion as I have. The difference is that he hasn't discovered the true mercury.

NB la via secca metallica di dujol/fulcanelli lignaggio vero e tradizionale di dujol cotton alvare dr emerit per noi è solo una delle tante vie tradizionali su cui senza partigianeria sperimentiamo ed non è neanche la nostra top scelta è solo una delle varie ma la verità è la verità ma chiarito ciò entriamo un minimo nei termini

- ORA SULLA VIA SECCA NOI SINCERAMENTE PREFERIAMO ALLE TUE "GENIALI" E FANTASIOSE INTUIZIONI IL DIARIO ORIGINALE DI LABORATORIO DUJOL EMERIT COTON ALVARE DI UN LIGNAGGIO TRADIZIONALE ALCHEMICO ININTERROTTO DA CUI DERIVA IL DIARIO DI LABORATORI di cui la Chrysopee ne è solo il 10% IN CUI SONO DESCRITTE ESPLICITAMENTE COME SPIEGHERO DOPO TUTTE LE OPERAZIONI DI TUTTI DAGLI ANNI DA 1937 A 1948 CHE PENSO QUESTO DIARIO OPERATIVO SIA MOLTO PIU VALIDO DELLE TUE "GENIALI" FANTASIOSE INTUIZIONI -

ORA
caro ignorante fantasioso che giocherelli con le tue fumose intuizioni ( magari che se analizzate seriamente e fatte capire avrebbero forse anche forse qualche aspetto forse anche forse interessante ma intuizione e tue deduzioni del tutto personali sena una trasmissione tradizionale vera che sono tutte tue e tutte da assolutamente e imprescindibilmente da confermarle sperimentalmente per verificarle ) - e su ciò ribadisco IO SINCERAMENTE PREFERISCO ALLE TUE "GENIALI" E FANTASIOSE INTUIZIONI IL DIARIO ORIGINALE DI LABORATORIO DUJOL EMERIT COTON ALVARE DI UN LIGNAGGIO TRADIZIONALE ALCHEMICO ININTERROTTO DA CUI DERIVA IL DIARIO DI LABORATORI IN CUI SONO DESCRITTE ESPLICITAMENTE COME SPIEGHERO DOPO TUTTE LE OPERAZIONI DI TUTTI DAGLI ANNI DA 1937 A 1948 CHE PENSO QUESTO DIARIO OPERATIVO SIA MOLTO PIU VALIDO DELLE TUE "GENIALI" FANTASIOSE INTUIZIONI -
intuizioni e ipotesi operativi a cui adduci e da cui leggendoti si capisce ed ciò è palese a tutti CVD che quelle che tu adduci sono tutti i tuoi lodevoli tentativi sperimentali ma tutti dei tentativi e da cui tu pur impegnandoti a fondo e con impegno tu hai solo ottenuto risultati miserrimi parziali e non conclusivi CVD e questa è la miserrima verità che trasuda da tutti i tuoi post in cui descrivi la tua capita da te presunta operatività in cui costantemente asserisci di avere capito il fulcanelli e ciò lo asserisci nelle tue illusioni e sperimentazioni ma purtroppo e basta leggerti per constatare ciò solo suffragate con scarsi e quasi nulli risultati e per riscontrare questo basta leggere i tutti tuoi vari post

ORA CHIARITO CIO ignorante strafottente arrogante il problema è che la operatività descritta nella Chrysopee di dujol/FULCANELLI è solo una operazione riassunta che è solo un 10% del suo diario di laboratorio (che presto renderemo pubblico qui poi allegherò del diario anche alcune pagine per info di verità ( del diario ora gira una trascrizione ed edizione privata ma solo in circoli alchemici molto molto riservati )e accessibile a tutti all'interno del mostro progetto di divulgazione alchemica a cui il nostro gruppo agape prometeo aderisce e ne è promotore e per la divulgazione totale alchemica escatologica divulgazione totale alchemica a cui operava alacremente pure il buon caro Nik perche ben sapeva a cosa escatologicamente servirà e cosa innescherà la divulgazione ( nb e su cio ne discutemmo a fondo e assieme e totalmente concordava in e si operava per una totale escatologica divulgazione alchemica e i sui testi e isuoi scritti e questo forum ne sono testimonianza ed fulgido esempio  ) ) NB nel resto del diario di laboratorio ci sono tutti i risultati giorno per giorno mese per mese anno per anno infatti il diario va dal dall'anno 1937 al 1948 E IN ESSO SE LETTO SI RISCONTRANO E SONO SPIEGATI FASE PER FASE COME COSA E PERCHE con che materie quale è e come si ottiene il solvente e o fuoco segreto etc e passo a passo pagina per pagina vengono spiegati come si verificano gli enormi ottenimenti (nb come tutti e come sempre importanti risultati veramente seri ma nb non definitivi ) che il dujol e cotton alvare e dr emerit ottengono dalla loro metodologia e procedura del loro metodo di via secca nella applicarlo per il conseguimento della grande opera e questo diario di anni di laboratorio che è dagli anni 1937 al 1948 di dujol fulcanelli che è un vero tesoro prezioso vengono totalmente bene e chiaramente spiegati senza ne metafore ne veli e con esplicita spiegazioni delle allegorie simboliche e delle medesime raffigurazioni per immagini tutti i vari passaggi mai spiegati dall'alchaest il solvente segreto alle varie fasi fino alla remora etc e pure la vedrà composizione dell'uovo filosofico etc dunque caro arrogante ignorante parlare di cose che non si hanno ancora lette integralmente e darne giudizi perentori è solo arroganza ignoranza e strafottenza tu sei solo un povero ignorante se avresti il quadro completo di ciò che scrive dujol emerit e cotton alvare ti renderesti conto che non è tutto nel 10 % che è scritto nella Chrysopee  e che ti mancano enormi passaggi e segreti che dujol nel suo diario invece integralmente descrive tipo solvente e alkaest che ti portano applicandoli ai risultati importanti ma non definitivi che descrive dujol nel suo diario e sparare sentenze come fai tu verso opera di maestri e non tue puerili fantasie è solo arroganza e ignoranza

NB la via secca metallica per noi è solo una delle tante vie tradizionali su cui senza partigianeria sperimentiamo ed non è neanche la nostra top scelta è solo una delle varie ma la verità è la verità

- e su cio lo ribadisco IO SINCERAMENTE PREFERISCO ALLE TUE "GENIALI" E FANTASIOSE INTUIZIONI IL DIARIO ORIGINALE DI LABORATORIO DUJOL EMERIT COTON ALVARE DI UN LIGNAGGIO TRADIZIONALE ALCHEMICO ININTERROTTO DA CUI DERIVA IL DIARIO DI LABORATORI di cui la Chrysopee pubblicata è solo il 10% IN CUI SONO DESCRITTE ESPLICITAMENTE COME HO DETTO E COME PRESTO SI VEDRA TUTTE LE OPERAZIONI DI TUTTI DAGLI ANNI DA 1937 A 1948 CHE PENSO QUESTO DIARIO OPERATIVO SIA MOLTO PIU VALIDO DELLE TUE "GENIALI" FANTASIOSE INTUIZIONI -

ORA FATTI E NON PAROLE
NB
COME TUTTI LEGGENDO POSSONO BEN QUI CONSTATARE E VEDERE DAGLI PICCOLI STRALCI QUI ANCHE ALLEGATI DEL DIARIO NEGLI ANNI 1948 DUJOL COTTON ALVARE DR EMERIT ETC IL LORO LIGNAGGIO TRADIZIONALE E VERO RIPORTA NEL DIARIO CONE POTETE INOPPUGNABILMENTE BEN LEGGERE NELLO STRALCIO QUI ALLEGATO DEL 17 février 1948, voyage H.C.A. St Jean.
CHE LORO ALVARE EMERIT DUJOL LIGNIAGE STAVANO LAVORANDO SULLA FASE MOLTO AVANZATA FINALE DELLA COZIONE LA FASE AL BIANCO L' ALBEDO E LO SBIANCAMENTO DEL LATTONE
POI OVVIAMENTE NEL DIARIO C'è OVVIAMENTE BEN ALTRO E QUESTI SONO FATTI NON PAROLE O FUMOSE FANTASIE "GENIALI "DI SUPPOSTE INTERPRETAZIONI SIMBOLICHE

QUI FATTI E NON PAROLE

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ORA detto chiaramente ciò ribadisco quanto gia detto sulla nostra posizione che qui abbiamo assunto con tutti quelli che non rispettano ( nulla di personale ma è cosi )la regola d'oro di condivisione delle conoscenze alchemiche nel forum

NB e comunque a chi non rispetta la regola d'oro di condivisione aperta ect esplicita dei processi alchemici che si trattano questa è (senza nulla di personale) per tutti la nostra posizione

NB ovviamente questa aperta condivisione qui in questo forum vale solo ed esclusivamente per chi fattivamente rispetta le regole di aperta ed esplicita condivisione dei processi alchemici chi non rispetta queste regole vincolanti di questo forum si astenga perche la richiesta neppure sara presa in considerazione NB il non rispetto delle regole di condivisione totale ed esplicita nel forum di Nik e la non condivisione aperta in esso preclude ovviamente (a parte che qui nel forum nei post in cui decideremo noi cosa mettere a tutti a disposizione )la nostra qui in questo forum la nostra ulteriore collaborazione

NB ad azione corrisponde e corrisponderà sempre una reazione ovvio

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 4:14 am

DUJOL FULCANELLI LIGNAGE OPERATING MANUSCRIPT ON THE DRY WAY
FACTS NOT WORDS AND NOT INTUITION FANTASIOUS AND HYPOTHETIC BUT THE REAL OPERATION WITH EXCELLENT RESULTS (nb but not definitive) OF DUJOL FULCANELL LIGNAGE DR EMERIT HENRI COTON ALVARE

NB the dry metallic way of dujol / fulcanelli true and traditional lineage of dujol cotton alvare dr emerit for us is just one of the many traditional ways in the 3 kingdoms (nb 3 kingdoms and matters of them all valid for us as indicated in texts and rc manuscripts and that each has different methods and materials and multiple subjects of the 3 kingdoms) via alchemica dry dujol fulcanelli etc on which no partisan wide-ranging as we experiment and the dry metal way is not even our top choice is only one of the various but the truth is the truth but clarified that we enter a minimum in terms

DUJOL FULCANELLI LIGNAGE OPERATING MANUSCRIPT ON THE SECOND ROUTE here are some diary pages lineage dujol fulcanelli dr emerit cotton alvare as soon as I can attach the corresponding originals (I'm trying it sorry for the incompetence)

NOW FACTS AND NOT WORDS

NB
AS ALL ABOUT LEGEND CAN HAVE TO HAVE TO SEE AND SEE FROM THE SMALL LAYERS HERE ALSO ATTACHED THE DIARY IN THE YEARS 1948 DUJOL COTTON ALVARE DR EMERIT ETC THEIR TRADITIONAL AND TRUE LICENSE IN THE DIARY CONE YOU CAN INOPPUGNIBLY WELL READ IN THE EXTRACT HERE ANNEX OF 17 février 1948, voyage HCA St Jean.
THAT THEIR ALVARE EMERIT DUJOL LIGNIAGE WAS WORKING ON THE VERY ADVANCED PHASE OF THE COURSE THE WHITE PHASE THE ALBEDO AND THE LATTONE WHITENING
THEN OBVIOUSLY IN THE DIARY, THERE IS OVERSEALLY GOOD OTHER AND THESE ARE MADE NOT WORDS OR SMOKING "GENIAL" FANTASIES OF SUPPOSED SYMBOLIC INTERPRETATIONS

HERE FACTS AND NOT WORDS

Le dimanche 26 septembre 1937

, je traite 800 gr. de matière qui donnent un culot de 470 gr. de a environ (non coulé)

Le lundi 27 septembre 1937,
la même quantité donne 420 gr. de a environ. La première opération a duré 6h. La deuxième 5 heures : lingotière. La liquéfaction totale a été obtenue entre 1h30 et 2 h avec adjonction de 1/10 à 1/8 de mélange. La seconde moitié du mélange administrée par cuillères de 15 cc a été absorbée en moins d'une heure. Dans le temps intermédiaire, les quantités données ont été progressives. A vérifier si sur une plus petite quantité on n'obtient pas un meilleur rendement ; ou si la proportion de moitié entre les 800 gr. de poudre noire et les 400 gr. de a étoilé se maintient pour d'autres quantités et un travail plus rapide.

Le dimanche 17 octobre 1937,
je scinde en 2 morceaux le a préparé le
27 septembre. Le premier morceau de 215 gr. subit une première purification avec 20 gr de c; on obtient un a de 195 gr. ; le deuxième morceau de 205 gr. reçoit la même quantité de c et donne 180 gr. Il est à noter que sur ces deux a purifiés apparaissent déjà des étoiles sans relief mais bien reconnaissables.

St Jean - juillet 1943.
Le Q de vénus, à la flamme de gaz brûle en dégageant une lumière intense, et même avec un certain grésillement (« résine » de B. Valentin). La coloration verte domine mais il existe à ses côtés une flamme pourpre splendide et aussi une petite flamme d'un blanc bleuté. C'est un véritable panache de perroquet. Au spectroscope, le rouge et le vert sont éclairés en masse ; leur humidité devient manifestement plus vive qu'à la lumière solaire. Quand au sommet à la flamme du bec mecker la terre de vénus, séparée de tout Q (par lavage au liquide acide déphlegmé) cette terre donne seulement une coloration verte, un peu moins intense que précédemment : il n'y a ni flamme pourpre (caractéristique de la précédente expérience, ni flamme bleu livide).
Il semble que le Q de4donne une flamme jaune et aussi une coloration verte.

Le 29 septembre 1945, jour de la St Michel (anniversaire de naissance de feue ma mère). Je reprends mes travaux : je commence par les plus humbles : nettoyage de mon grenier laboratoire. Ce travail va porter sur la poudre blanche obtenue en traitant par le c volatil le corps du Roi dissout dans le feu liquide Neptunien. Le c aussi obtenu est passé par diverses couleurs dont nous trouvons les répondants dans la Toyson d'or rouge, violet, noir puis blanc.
Septembre. Je mets en distillation le liquide jaune foncé contenant la totalité du c volatil qui a servi à traiter le c royal, et qui n'a pas encore été fixé. Après un court temps de réchauffement, le liquide passe à l'orangé rougeâtre. Noter ces changements de couleur par la chaleur : des produits de même ordre, solide, gagne en rougeur quand on les chauffe (H.C.A.) mais reprennent en refroidissant leur couleur de départ.
Décembre. Je mets dans un petit matras 3 gr. de la poudre blanche préparée par distillation et
cohobation du c volatil sur l’halogénure.12 J'ajoute environ 30 gr. de c volatil dont la majeure partie a été donnée par HCA et dont le reste est constitué par ce qui n'avait pas été fixé au cours du travail mentionné ci-dessus. Après chauffage, le compost se stratifie en 4 couches : 1°) c volatil coloré en jaune, 2°) couche crème 3°) couche d'un gris plus foncé ; 4°) petite pellicule de métal réduit. La différence entre le 2° et le 3° pourrait provenir de ce qu'une partie de la poudre avait été chauffée plus fort que l'autre ; chauffage sur té au butane qui a entraîné alors que le chauffage d'une minime quantité de poudre à moyen dans un tube de verre (jusqu'au rouge, et état pâteux du verre) non seulement n'avait entraîné aucune réaction, mais encore avait rendu la poudre plus blanche (blancheur absolue) qu'avant le chauffage.

LXVI

17 février 1948, voyage H.C.A. St Jean.
L'essentiel consiste à isoler en quantité suffisante l'isotope 19713 (de même poids que le a). Si l'on travaille ce qui est la règle, sur un échantillon de poids supérieur, il faut, comme disent les anciens « chasser le superflu, purifier ». Ce superflu serait le corps X5, l'halogène.
L'opération en cours consiste à introduire le ferment résidu des 2 matières,1lui même) dans eau à purifier. Quand ce ferment est dissout; il agit comme un catalyseur. Il suffit donc d'en employer de très petites quantités.
La crème qui surnage est une terre qui contient le Q ; le1reste dans le bain qui servira par la suite à réimbiber et nourrir la terre en vue de l'obtention du rebis. Quand on a obtenu une quantité suffisante de cette crème, c'est alors qu'il s'agit de « blanchir le laiton ». Il ne faut pas espérer une blancheur véritable dès la première opération. La matière devient grise.
Après dessèchement prudent de la crème (qu'il faut bien se garder de rougir ou de terrifier) on ajoute au bout de quelques jours une gouttelette de son eau et l'on malaxe le tout dans une capsule ; cet amalgame doit conserver une consistance pâteuse rappelant celle du caoutchouc. Après plusieurs réitérations de cette opération, on obtiendra une substance grisâtre que l'on redissoudra dans son eau, il y a aussi un reste plus ou moins important qui ne sera rien d'autre qu'une terre impure, impropre à l’oeuvre. Le liquide obtenu après remise de ...

ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC
.............................HERE ITALIAN.........................

DUJOL FULCANELLI LIGNAGE MANOSCRITTO OPERATIVO SULLA VIA SECCA
FATTI NON PAROLE E NON INTUIZIONI FANTASIOSE E IPOTETICHE MA LA VERA OPERATIVITA CON OTTIMI RISULTATI (ma nb non definitivi ) DI DUJOL FULCANELL LIGNAGE DR EMERIT HENRI COTON ALVARE

NB la via secca metallica di dujol/fulcanelli lignaggio vero e tradizionale di dujol cotton alvare dr emerit per noi è solo una delle tante vie tradizionali nei 3 regni ( nb 3 regni e materie di essi tutte per noi valide come indicate in testi e manoscritti rc e che hanno ognuno ha metodi e materie diverse e molteplici materie dei 3 regni ) via alchemica secca di dujol fulcanelli etc su cui senza partigianeria a ampio raggio come gruppo sperimentiamo ed la via secca metallica non è neanche la nostra top scelta è solo una delle varie ma la verità è la verità ma chiarito ciò entriamo un minimo nei termini  

DUJOL FULCANELLI LIGNAGE MANOSCRITTO OPERATIVO SULLA VIA SECCA ecco qui alcune pag del diario lignaggio dujol fulcanelli dr emerit cotton alvare
appena riesco allego gli originali corrispondenti ( ci sto provando scusate l'imperizia )

ORA FATTI E NON PAROLE

NB
COME TUTTI LEGGENDO POSSONO BEN QUI CONSTATARE E VEDERE DAGLI PICCOLI ESTRATTI QUI ANCHE ALLEGATI DEL DIARIO NEGLI ANNI 1948 DUJOL COTTON ALVARE DR EMERIT ETC IL LORO LIGNAGGIO TRADIZIONALE E VERO RIPORTA NEL DIARIO CONE POTETE INOPPUGNABILMENTE BEN LEGGERE NELLO STRALCIO QUI ALLEGATO DEL 17 février 1948, voyage H.C.A. St Jean.
CHE LORO ALVARE EMERIT DUJOL LIGNIAGE STAVANO LAVORANDO SULLA FASE MOLTO AVANZATA FINALE DELLA COZIONE LA FASE AL BIANCO L' ALBEDO E LO SBIANCAMENTO DEL LATTONE
POI OVVIAMENTE NEL DIARIO C'è OVVIAMENTE BEN ALTRO E QUESTI SONO FATTI NON PAROLE O FUMOSE FANTASIE "GENIALI "DI SUPPOSTE INTERPRETAZIONI SIMBOLICHE

QUI FATTI E NON PAROLE

Domenica 26 settembre 1937

Tratto 800 gr. di materiale che dà una base di 470 gr. da circa (non fuso)

Lunedì 27 settembre 1937, la stessa quantità dà 420 gr. da circa La prima operazione è durata 6 ore. Le seconde 5 ore: lingottiera. La liquefazione totale è stata ottenuta tra 1:30 e 2 h con l'aggiunta di 1/10 a 1/8 di miscela. La seconda metà della miscela somministrata con cucchiaini da 15 cc è stata assorbita in meno di un'ora. Nel tempo intermedio, le quantità date erano progressive. Per verificare se su una quantità minore non si ottiene una resa migliore; o se la proporzione della metà tra gli 800 gr. di polvere nera e 400 gr. starring rimane per altre quantità e lavoro più veloce.

Domenica, 17 ottobre 1937, divisi in due pezzi e lo preparai il 27 settembre. Il primo pezzo di 215 gr. subisce una prima purificazione con 20 gr di c; otteniamo un a di 195 gr. ; il secondo pezzo di 205 gr. riceve la stessa quantità di c e dà 180 gr. Va notato che su queste due purificate appaiono già stelle senza sollievo ma riconoscibili.

29 settembre 1945, giorno di San Michele (compleanno della mia defunta madre). Riprendo il mio lavoro: comincio dal più umile: pulire il mio laboratorio attico. Questo lavoro si occuperà della polvere bianca ottenuta trattando con volatile il corpo del Re dissolto nel fuoco liquido nettuniano. Il c ottenuto anche attraversato vari colori di cui troviamo gli intervistati nel Toyson di rosso, viola, nero e poi oro bianco.
Settembre. Distendo il liquido giallo scuro contenente tutto l'olio volatile che è stato usato per trattare l'olio reale e che non è stato ancora fissato. Dopo un breve riscaldamento, il liquido diventa arancione rossastro. Notare che questi cambiamenti di colore sono dovuti al calore: prodotti dello stesso ordine, solidi, guadagno di arrossamento quando riscaldati (H.C.A.) ma riprendono a raffreddare il loro colore iniziale.
Dicembre. Ho messo in una piccola matras 3 gr. polvere bianca preparata per distillazione e
co-approvazione della c volatile sull'alogenuro.12 Aggiungo circa 30 gr. la maggior parte dei quali è stata data da HCA e il resto dei quali è costituito da ciò che non è stato fissato durante il lavoro di cui sopra. Dopo il riscaldamento, il compost viene stratificato in 4 strati: 1) strato di colore giallo volatile, 2) strato di crema 3) più scuro; 4) piccolo film di metallo ridotto. La differenza tra 2 ° e 3 ° potrebbe derivare dal fatto che una parte della polvere era stata riscaldata più forte dell'altra; Il riscaldamento a temperatura di butano, che ha provocato il riscaldamento di una piccola quantità di polvere media in un tubo di vetro (a rosso e in uno stato pastoso del vetro) non solo non ha causato alcuna reazione, ma reso la polvere più bianca (bianchezza assoluta) rispetto a prima del riscaldamento

LXVI
17 febbraio 1948, viaggio H.C.A. San Giovanni.
L'essenziale è isolare in quantità sufficiente l'isotopo 19713 (dello stesso peso di a). Se si opera quella che è la regola, su un campione di peso più elevato, è necessario, come dire gli antichi "inseguire il superfluo, purificare". Questo superfluo sarebbe il corpo X5, l'alogeno.
L'operazione in corso consiste nell'introdurre il residuo di fermentazione dei 2 materiali, 1lui stesso) in acqua da purificare. Quando questo fermento è dissolto; agisce da catalizzatore. È quindi sufficiente utilizzare quantità molto piccole.
La crema che galleggia è un terreno che contiene Q; il resto nella vasca da bagno, che verrà poi utilizzato per reimborare e nutrire la terra al fine di ottenere il rebis. Quando una quantità sufficiente di questa crema è stata ottenuta, è allora che si tratta di "sbiancare l'ottone". Non bisogna aspettarsi un vero candore dalla prima operazione. La questione diventa grigia.
Dopo un'attenta asciugatura della crema (che deve fare attenzione a non arrossire o terrorizzare) si aggiunge dopo pochi giorni una goccia d'acqua e si impasta in una capsula; questo amalgama deve mantenere una consistenza pastosa che ricorda quella della gomma. Dopo diverse reiterazioni di questa operazione, otteniamo una sostanza grigiastra che redissoudra nella sua acqua, c'è anche un resti più o meno importanti che non saranno altro che una terra impura, non adatta al lavoro. Il liquido ottenuto dopo la consegna di ...

ETC ETC ETC ETC

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 6:16 am

Hello Alex,

I know you deserve that anger, but still I entangled myself in other works, but soon I will practice the way of Minor Alchemy, as you can see that Chasm and many others are discovering the relevant things in this way, so you will not understand that how much haste I have to open this path for everyone, that all the confusions behind Alchemy (Major) and Alchemy (Minor) will become clear from the mind of the seekers, who whenever claim to discover something new, and if there all works will not be collected into a one single form of successful method (of Minor), after taking into practice all the universal principles of nature and its laws, so till then we will continuously start hearing such news from others, as we already have a list of such guys who are claiming to discover something, but in reality there is nothing which correlate to the writings of the Adepts.

My words are here to tell to everyone that there is no any path except of two, where if your work doesn’t fit or correlate with the Major way of the Philosophers and with all their writings, then your success will definitely having a correspondence to our discovery of Minor way, and except of it there is no way in any science which way by any other means can bring into reality.

After the second post of E-thor on this forum, I was realized at that time that he has also discovered our Minor way through practicing a different path, but I didn’t tell him (but only tell this to one of my friend), because I don’t want to heart him, as Chasm said that we all have a long pursuit through different works, and by studying hundreds of alchemical texts, so in case we don’t want to hear anything which goes against us.

And you Alex, I think you should to leave him, as here Chasm is having a discussion with E-thor, which is somewhere interesting, where according to E-thor his work is not relevant to the work of Chasm, because E-thor is following a Minerals kingdom, while Chasm is working on Uriine, but who knows what is the reality Question

Regards.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:52 am

What is your definition of sublimation? If we can't agree on terms then we aren't really talking about the same work.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:50 am

hi TRAVELER
PL WELL OK friend traveler if you have something serious to say and seriously traditional here as a group we will translate and read with interest

So, friend, be good and keep what you say

and we hope that what you say is clear and explicit and openly explained step by step has our attention now let's see what you have to say and what openly you will explain

.................................................. ........................

FOR the friend CHASM

HOW YOU SEE HERE FACTS AND NOT WORDS OR FANTASIES

other than bales or the illusory fantasies of the sig and thor here as you see you see from the excerpts there are 10 years of laboratory diary with results as you can well read in the previous post
in the extracts of the LXVI
17 February 1948, travel H.C.A. San Giovanni results that like everyone can read are very very important even if not totals other than bales or smoky imaginative interpretations of the big and ignorant mottled ethror that bases its curious interpretations that have experienced very poor results based on what? and what true traditional comparison or traditional lineage have its fanciful claims?
here, in the laboratory diary, dujol fulcanelli emerit cotton alvare, written from 1937 to 1948, the operational steps of the metallic street of dujol / fulcanelli and the texts of the operative phases of traditional masters and of the ancient traditional alchemists are explained and decoded step by step. soon you will see it further well when the diary will soon be published other than fancy balls and not words

z0s k SOLVENTS PHIL SECRETS IN ALCHEMY FORUM

2 z0s k yes the posts and guidelines that you put are quite interested but to that I would join the prodromus

and also this little excerpt of an operational manuscript left us by weidenlfeld where in the aforementioned manuscript his method of mortifying the oleosum cum acidum and aridum and like him according to the traditional instructions of the true ancient alchemists created them with boyle etc the various secret solvents and spiritus philosophical wines is that in its operational manuscript is explained step by step but also this will soon be made public because it is one of the publications in progress in the project full disclosure alchemical

https://www.scribd.com/document/341659938/From-Weidenfeld-s-Prodromus-Libri-Secundi-1

HERE A LITTLE EXTRACT PF THE MANUSCRIPT SECRET OPERATIVE OF WEIDENFELD

"1. The whole secret of our art consists in the manifestation of the Light of Nature, which is imprisoned in all bodies.
2. This manifestation of the hidden Light can not be performed except by the light that is first manifested in our Philosophical Matter.
3. To understand and do this, we must know that the Light of Nature, which is the form, life and virtue of all things, is one and the only one in all created Beings.
4. But it can be suitably divided into a Volatile and Fixed Light or universal and particular.
5. The Volatile or Universal Light flows from that great Ocean of Light, the Sun, into the Stars, Fire, Earth and Water.
6. The fixed or particular Light is more or less hidden in every elemental being, in which the Universal Light is attracted magnetically, by the particular Light imprisoned in it, by its nourishment, multiplication, conservation, etc ...
7. Through these two extremes of Light there is another Middle state, which is neither Universal nor Particular, nor Volatile nor Fixed, but participates in both, and is thus generated, that is when the Volatile Light of Nature descends from its Father the Sun, and assumes a Body in the Air, uniting itself with super celestial water, becomes blurred and remains an indeterminate Substance, not being attracted by any of the magnets of our three Kingdoms, and consequently unspecified. This in our art is called the First Matter, Sanguis Naturae, Ignis Naturae, Balsamus Naturae, Semen Universale, Magnesia, Draco Viridis etc ... as in 8.16.9
8. This in our Materia Filosofia is a single Substance, to which nothing can be compared in the whole Universe.
9. And yet this matter is neither Animal, nor Vegetal, nor Mineral, yet it contains all their Virtues.
10. In particular it contains the properties of Sol & Luna, from which it is often called our Sol & Luna, or Gold and Silver.
11. Appears in the form of Sale
12. In the knowledge of this wonderful subject consists the whole Practice. "

ETC ETC ETC ETC

hi TRAVELLER
bene amico traveller se hai qualcosa di serio da dire e di seriamente tradizionale qui come gruppo ti tradurremo e leggeremo con interesse

dunque amico fai il bravo e mantieni ciò che dici

e ci auguriamo che ciò che dirai sia chiaro ed esplicito e spiegato apertamente passo a passo ha la nostra attenzione ora vediamo che hai da dire e cosa apertamente spiegherai

FOR the friend CHASM

COME VEDI QUI FATTI E NON PAROLE O FANTASIE

altro che balle o le fantasie illusorie del sig e thor qui come vedi vedete dagli stralci ci sono 10 anni di diario di laboratorio con risultati come si puo ben leggere nel precedente post
negli estratti del LXVI
17 febbraio 1948, viaggio H.C.A. San Giovanni  risultati che come tutti possono leggere sono molto molto importanti anche se non totali altro che balle o fumose interpretazioni fantasiose del sig ethror grande bubbone e ignorante che basa le sue curiose interpretazioni che hanno avuto sperimentate ben scarsi risultati interpretazioni basate su cosa ? e che vero riscontro tradizionale o lignaggio tradizionale hanno le sue fantasiose affermazioni ?
qui invece nel diario di laboratorio lignaggio dujol fulcanelli emerit cotton alvare scritto dal 1937 al 1948 i passaggi operativi della via metallica di dujol/fulcanelli     e i testi delle fase operative dei maestri tradizionali e degli antichi alchimisti tradizionali sono qui spiegati e decodificati passo a passo e cio presto lo vedrai ulteriormente bene quando il diario presto sarà pubblicato altro che palle fantasiose fatti e non parole

z0s k SOLVENTI PHIL SEGRETI IN ALCHEMY FORUM

2 z0s k si i post e linee guide che mette sono abbastanza interessati ma a cio unirei il prodromus

e inoltre questo piccolo stralcio di un manoscritto operativo lasciatoci da weidenlfeld dove nel suddetto manoscritto il suo metodo di mortificare l'oleosum cum acidum e aridum e come lui secondo le istruzioni tradizionali dei veri alchimisti antichi li creava con boyle etc i vari solventi segreti e lo spiritus vini filosofici è cio nel suo manoscritto operativo è spiegato passo a passo ma anche questo verra presto reso pubblico perche è una delle pubblicazioni in corso d'opera nel progetto integrale divulgazione alchemica

https://www.scribd.com/document/341659938/From-Weidenfeld-s-Prodromus-Libri-Secundi-1

QUI PICCOLO ESTRATTO DEL MANOSCRITTO SEGRETO OPERATIVO DEL WEIDENFELD

“1. L'intero segreto della nostra Arte consiste nella manifestazione della Luce della Natura, che è imprigionata in tutti i corpi.
2. Tale manifestazione della Luce nascosta non può essere eseguita tranne che dalla luce che è in primo luogo manifestata nella nostra Materia Filosofica.
3. Per comprendere, e fare questo, dobbiamo sapere che la Luce della Natura, che è la forma, la vita e la virtù di ogni cosa, è una e la sola in tutti gli Esseri creati.
4. Ma può essere in modo adatto divisa in una Luce Volatile e Fissa o universale e particolare.
5. La Luce Volatile o Universale fluisce da quel grande Oceano di Luce, il Sole, nelle Stelle, Fuoco, Terra e Acqua.
6. La Luce Fissa o particolare è più o meno nascosta in ogni essere elementale, nel quale la Luce Universale è attratta magneticamente, dalla Luce particolare in essa imprigionata, per suo nutrimento, moltiplicazione, conservazione etc...
7. Attraverso questi 2 estremi di Luce vi è un altro stato Medio, che non è né Universale né Particolare, né Volatile né Fisso, ma partecipa in entrambi, ed è così generato, cioè quando la Luce Volatile della Natura discende da suo Padre il Sole, e assume un Corpo nell'Aria, unendo sé stessa con l'acqua super celestiale, diviene offuscata e rimane una Sostanza indeterminata, non essendo ancora attratta da alcuno dei magneti dei nostri tre Regni, e conseguentemente non specificata. Questa nella nostra Arte è chiamata la Prima Materia, Sanguis Naturae, Ignis Naturae, Balsamus Naturae, Semen Universale, Magnesia, Draco Viridis etc... come in 8.16.9
8. Questa nella nostra Materia Filosofia è una unica Sostanza, alla quale nulla può essere paragonata in tutto l'Universo.
9. E ciononostante questa materia non è né Animale, né Vegetale, né Minerale, tuttavia contiene tutte le loro Virtù.
10. In particolare contiene le proprietà di Sol & Luna, da cui è spesso chiamata il nostro Sol & Luna, o Oro e Argento.
11. Appare nella forma di Sale
12. Nella conoscenza di questo meraviglioso soggetto consiste l'intera Pratica.”

ETC ETC ETC ETC

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 12:22 pm

E-thor wrote:
If we can't agree on terms then we aren't really talking about the same work.

My friend here you said some wrong words, the same impression I was also got from Chasm, so I want to ask to all the seekers of this Art who whenever discover something different, that what do you think, we should to correlate the works with each other ? Or we should to correlate our works with the books of the Philosophers ?

Second thing is, If I remember correctly then it was your own words, where you were telling us that you have seen two problems in all the seekers of this Art, which words I don’t want to repeat it here, so I want to ask you that why are you taking it so serious or in a deep philosophy, there is no kind of any “vessel” as you are trying to understand, which is not a philosophical term, a vessel is simply a vessel, there is no mystery, but the actual mystery lies in these words what you mentioned above, Mercury and Sulfur, Salamander and Remora, where Urbigerus in his Circulatum Majus called it Serpent and Dragon, Homer called it radical humidity of the Moon, and Vital heat of the Sun, and other Alchemists give it different names.

So by understanding these terms anyone can undertake anything, but the truth comes in front of us by asking you, that can you provide any one single source of your work you are following, where is mentioned your method, “word by word, without leaving any single step”.

This is the same question I was asked to Chasm regarding his work of Uriine, but he failed to give any reference of a book and started to choose a controversy without any reason and without giving the answer of my simply asked question regarding his mind-made discovery of a false path.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 12:30 pm

I’m not sure what you are saying here. But Fulcanelli is alluding to something more in both his works. “The alchemist must make the vessel himself”, there is a deeper truth there if you want to explore it. It is important to the dry way.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
frankjames

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 1:22 pm

E-thor wrote:
I’m not sure what you are saying here. But Fulcanelli is alluding to something more in both his works. “The alchemist must make the vessel himself”, there is a deeper truth there if you want to explore it. It is important to the dry way.

Sent from Topic'it App

Fulcanelli books combine many different ways and it's very clear that the writer of the 2nd Book is not the same author as the writer of the 1st Book. As I have said many time paper does not refuse ink and anyone can claim what they want but to be taken seriously the writer much supply some references for checking. If an academic researcher was presenting a paper he would give full references that could be verified against what he is saying.

Many people have reached a certain level and are now stuck. It strange all are stuck at the exact same stage.

I also take the writing of Dujols very serious and for anyone to say this book is not true, then who has done this work to be able to say it's not correct. Reading it will not prove anything. Only doing the work will. All these people that Alexbr has spoken about if I am correct in understanding his Google English (words of Traveller) are all very serious alchemist and not to be dismissed.

As traveller pointed out the vessel has to be physical and so why the huge secret around it.
I have many documents which mention the vessel even one where it says the Trunk of a Tree cut and layered in a special way. So what the big secret. (MS of Sendivigous) Also, serious research must have reference otherwise it's not counted as research and only hearsay and many things are only chemical reactions and unless you're a trained chemist you would not know the difference.

Some work with Antimony, iron etc. Other with dew, some with uriineSome even try to capture the Spiritius Mundi with special magnets. Other use lenses etc. So where does it really say except in the mind of some modern alchemists that this cannot be spoken about?
Frater Albertus was one such person, never made anything and yet he pretended he was the greatest alchemist of the time.
Is holding on to information making some of us sound like we want to be in control and look and laugh at the other miserable wretches who are suffering in pain and agony while drug companies peddle their useless and poisonous medicines. We have a duty to all mankind visible and invisible to raise the level of evolution so all can partake of the TRUTH and become free.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 1:30 pm

Thank you Frankjames for your explanation and for your very good insights, but I think from more than a week a PM was waiting for you to read,…

E-thor wrote:
“The alchemist must make the vessel himself”.

An Alchemist should to prepare his own vessel, this is mentioned in many other texts. Here he is simply telling us to achieve the way of the Philosophers, without spending or wasting the money in purchasing unreliable low grade vessels for practicing the way of the Philosophers.

Morienus wrote:
The vessel should be thick, firm, well-joined, and have no cracks.

Philalethes wrote:
Concerning the Size, Form, Material, and Mode of Securing the Vessel where the substance will go into the vessel it should to be of 6 inches of a thick glass having a round bottom.

By these words Philosophers said that for achieving this grand mystery, first we should to have a secure vessel. This is the "First Case".

Hollandus wrote:
May God grant you the secret to operate all the works in one vessel through one fire on one matter.

Turba wrote:
God gives you the gift to find the Single One, seek the single vessel, oven and Fire.

Here in these words Philosophers tells us to achieve the whole task in one vessel, which is the short way of Artist Elias, that’s why he is referring it here as a GIFT or SECRET to find a single vessel. This is the explanation of the term when philosophers mentioned these three words “One Matter, One Vessel, One Furnace”. This is the "Second Case".

Hermetic Meuseum wrote:
The vessel ought to resemble the firmament, to enclose and encompass the whole work : for our medicine is nothing else but a change of elements one into another, which is done by the motion of the firmament; for which reason it must needs be round and circular. The other, or second vessel, must also be round, and be less than the outward vessel: six or seven inches high, called a containing cucurbit; on which you must place an alembic or head, through which the vapors may ascend, which must be well luted, with lute made of flour quicklime and whites of eggs, &c. Or of flour and lime equal parts tempered with whites of eggs, which you must immediately use: lute it so well that no spirits may fly away; the loss of which will prejudice your work extremely; therefore be wary. The furnace or oven must be round, twelve or fourteen inches high, and six or seven inches broad, and three or four inches in thickness to keep in the heat the better.

One seeker was asked me about this topic, and this was my reply to him,...

Traveller wrote:
What is said to be the Philosopher's Egg/ Vessel of Philosophy/ Vessel of Hermes, if it is not simply a round bottom flask ?

According to the aspect of Alchemy, It is simply ascribed to the womb of woman, as womb represents the phenomena of development for a child, same as the Philosophers Egg designates the process of confection of the Stone. That’s why philosophers choose the word “Egg” as a symbol for the development of the child, and lead it towards perfection under the same circumstances as in the womb. The term is used by different Philosophers with different names as Vessel of Hermes, Vessel of Philosophy, Philosophers Egg and such like many name in their books.

This is the "Third Perspective" regarding this mysterious Vessel.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 3:11 pm

Frankjames wrote:
I have many documents which mention the vessel even one where it says the Trunk of a Tree cut and layered in a special way.

So would you like to put these many references of the books, where is mentioned to make such a vessel from the trunk of a tree.

We all should to have a look at this 4th Perspective, where then of E-thor it will become of the 5th kind. Arrow

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 3:32 pm

E-thor wrote:
What is your definition of sublimation? If we can't agree on terms then we aren't really talking about the same work.

Sent from Topic'it App

Ok, sublimation for me, it that volatile salt that rises from the subject matter during distillation, crucible or otherwise. But it separates with a gentle fire and rises above the subject matter and remains there.
It is of a purer form of the subject matter. My experience has shown that these volatile salts contain little fixed earth.
If exposed to the open air, this sublimate, a spirit, evaporates and flees skyward invisibly.
I've never known sublimation to be anywhere described as being different from what I've just described.
And although, this sublimation occurs in different ways, it doesn't detract from the fact that the operation can be tabulated as distillation, albification, ascension, as well as other simultaneous operations.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 3:43 pm

Frankjames wrote:
Serious research must have reference otherwise it's not counted as research and only hearsay.

One text I remember where is mentioned such a vessel made up of wood, but it was not for any philosophical work of creating a Stone, but it was only for a trial to appear a philosophical view that how God has created heaven and earth in 6 days. Which is for a different work and not relevant to the topic we are discussing here, So Frank if you can’t provide the right information from a correct source without doing any proper research then it is only for deviating the search we are doing here for this lost Art.

But still I am curious that as you said above, so is there any source where is mentioned such an information except of this,…

Jacob Juran ~ Hyle and Coahyl wrote:
Take common rainwater, a good amount, at least ten quarts, keep it well sealed in glasses for at least ten days, and it will deposit matter and feces at the bottom. Pour off the clear liquid and put it in a wooden vessel that is made round like a ball, cut it off in the middle and fill the vessel a third full, and set it in the sun at noon in a secret and secluded spot.
When that is done, take a drop of the consecrated red wine [containing the Stone in solution] and let it fall into the water, and you will immediately see a fog and thick darkness on top of the water, such as had also been at the first Creation.
Now pour in two drops and you will see the light coming forth from the darkness. Thereupon, pour in every half of each hour first three, then four, then five, then six drops, and then no more, and you will see with your own eyes one thing after another on top of the water, how God created all things in six days, and how that came to pass, and such secrets as are not to be revealed and which I also do not have the power to reveal. Let your eyes be the judge; for thus the world was created...
By this you will see the secrets of God, which now are hidden from you as from a child. You will understand what Moses wrote about Creation. You will see what kind of body Adam and Eve had before and after the Fall, what the snake was, what the tree, and what kind of fruits they ate, where and what Paradise is, and in what bodies the just will resurrect --- not in this one that we have received from Adam but in that which we receive through the Holy Ghost, namely, such a one as our Savior brought from Heaven...

Regards.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 4:10 pm

frankjames wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Fulcanelli books combine many different ways and it's very clear that the writer of the 2nd Book is not the same author as the writer of the 1st Book. As I have said many time paper does not refuse ink and anyone can claim what they want but to be taken seriously the writer much supply some references for checking. If an academic researcher was presenting a paper he would give full references that could be verified against what he is saying.

Many people have reached a certain level and are now stuck. It strange all are stuck at the exact same stage.

I also take the writing of Dujols very serious and for anyone to say this book is not true, then who has done this work to be able to say it's not correct. Reading it will not prove anything. Only doing the work will. All these people that Alexbr has spoken about if I am correct in understanding his Google English (words of Traveller) are all very serious alchemist and not to be dismissed.

As traveller pointed out the vessel has to be physical and so why the huge secret around it.
I have many documents which mention the vessel even one where it says the Trunk of a Tree cut and layered in a special way. So what the big secret. (MS of Sendivigous) Also, serious research must have reference otherwise it's not counted as research and only hearsay and many things are only chemical reactions and unless you're a trained chemist you would not know the difference.

Some work with Antimony, iron etc. Other with dew, some with uriineSome even try to capture the Spiritius Mundi with special magnets. Other use lenses etc. So where does it really say except in the mind of some modern alchemists that this cannot be spoken about?
Frater Albertus was one such person, never made anything and yet he pretended he was the greatest alchemist of the time.
Is holding on to information making some of us sound like we want to be in control and look and laugh at the other miserable wretches who are suffering in pain and agony while drug companies peddle their useless and poisonous medicines. We have a duty to all mankind visible and invisible to raise the level of evolution so all can partake of the TRUTH and become free.

I don’t care if you take me seriously Frank, I’m not here to push an agenda, feed my ego or try to convince stubborn people that they are on the wrong path. The idea of looking for a recipe to follow is a fruitless one, and if you are familiar with Fulcanelli’s works (whether they are from one individual or not) then you should know that he only views antimony symbolically and says so quite explicitly. Given that, any document that purports that antimony is one the starting materials is in my eyes suspect.

Ironically I was a chemist, or at least have had some training in that field and that is why I know that my mercury doesn’t seem to follow the gas laws, and based on its characteristics of volatility, color, reaction, and the starting materials used to create it, it doesn’t fit any identifiable substance that I can find. This is why chemists have failed and alchemists generally should run in the other direction when a chemist starts talking about alchemy.

I have said enough about the nature of the vessel in my past posts to be both obscure and clear. I’ll repeat it here. Once you find the mercury, you will find the vessel. Fulcanelli states that this is the hermetic oak and the ram which represent the same thing, under two different aspects. He also states clearly that “it will be impossible to obtain the slightest success in the Work, if you do not know perfectly what this Philosopher’s Vase is, nor from what material it must be made.....” He goes on to state that this is the secretum secretorum. If you think think that is is merely a round bottomed flask and that this is the great secret of the sages, then good luck to you. I will not try to convince you otherwise.

As to your plea to some moral imperative that I share and to your insistence that sharing openly is the only path to altruism. I wholeheartedly disagree. Just saying what I have said is altruism enough and hopefully it will shine a light on some of these mysteries for others. This is no more than alchemists before me have done and I will hold to their tradition because I see wisdom in it. You reject what I have said already and have elevated yourself enough to be skeptical, so I see no need to be more forthcoming than I have been. Good luck to you. I hope on your alchemical journey will will find the keys that open up some of these puzzles.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 4:18 pm

Traveller wrote:
Frankjames wrote:
I have many documents which mention the vessel even one where it says the Trunk of a Tree cut and layered in a special way.

So would you like to put these many references of the books, where is mentioned to make such a vessel from the trunk of a tree.

We all should to have a look at this 4th Perspective, where then of E-thor it will become of the 5th kind. Arrow

JAR
OF QUERCIA CAVA AND SOLAR WAY OF COSMOPOLITA SENDIVOGIUS

sure there is a school of dissidents fulcasnelli dujol that works with clay and it seems alum that works on a manuscript of sendivogius with a solar way that they say was way of the wood vase used by solar by lighters (nb for me it is that historical distortion ) but anyway and this is a solar path made with the concentration of the very interesting solar rays that cosmopolia sendivogius used within the circle of philosophers with which it operated

but the manuscript of this street has published our ex former member (now expelled for for indignity and attachment to money) in Italian the published manuscript is this if I come back then I put pdf

this is the translation and publication of the manuscript

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B01M7SQ37G/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

VASO
DI QUERCIA CAVA E VIA SOLARE DI SENDIVOGIUS COSMOPLOLITA

certo c'è una scuola di dissidenti fulcasnelli dujol che lavora con argilla e pare allume che lavora su un manoscritto di sendivogius con una via solare che dicono fu via del vaso si legno usata per via solare da fulcanelli (nb per me è cio stortura storica) ma comunque e questa è una via solare fatta con la concentrazione dei i raggi solari molto interessante che cosmoplotia sendivogius usava all'interno del circolo dei filosofi con cui operava

ma il manoscritto di questa via lo ha pubblicato il nostro ex socio fondatore (ora espulso per indignita e attaccamento al denaro) in italiano il manoscritto pubblicato è questo se riecco poi metto pdf

questo è la trascrizione traduzione e pubblicazione del manoscritto

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B01M7SQ37G/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 4:22 pm

Alexbr wrote:

"1. The whole secret of our art consists in the manifestation of the Light of Nature, which is imprisoned in all bodies.
2. This manifestation of the hidden Light can not be performed except by the light that is first manifested in our Philosophical Matter.
3. To understand and do this, we must know that the Light of Nature, which is the form, life and virtue of all things, is one and the only one in all created Beings.
4. But it can be suitably divided into a Volatile and Fixed Light or universal and particular.
5. The Volatile or Universal Light flows from that great Ocean of Light, the Sun, into the Stars, Fire, Earth and Water.
6. The fixed or particular Light is more or less hidden in every elemental being, in which the Universal Light is attracted magnetically, by the particular Light imprisoned in it, by its nourishment, multiplication, conservation, etc ...
7. Through these two extremes of Light there is another Middle state, which is neither Universal nor Particular, nor Volatile nor Fixed, but participates in both, and is thus generated, that is when the Volatile Light of Nature descends from its Father the Sun, and assumes a Body in the Air, uniting itself with super celestial water, becomes blurred and remains an indeterminate Substance, not being attracted by any of the magnets of our three Kingdoms, and consequently unspecified. This in our art is called the First Matter, Sanguis Naturae, Ignis Naturae, Balsamus Naturae, Semen Universale, Magnesia, Draco Viridis etc ... as in 8.16.9
8. This in our Materia Filosofia is a single Substance, to which nothing can be compared in the whole Universe.
9. And yet this matter is neither Animal, nor Vegetal, nor Mineral, yet it contains all their Virtues.
10. In particular it contains the properties of Sol & Luna, from which it is often called our Sol & Luna, or Gold and Silver.

Bravissimo cheers
Alexbr this is beautiful. But, nobody is going to understand this because the language is that of the occult.
Actually, this is the best language and the easiest to understand. Otherwise, we must study metaphysics and the language is a fdsghjk.
I've suggested to others study Keely, Tesla and Walter Russell. These three are enough. If you like quaternary, add Blavatsky: "The Secret Doctrine". Here you will condition the mind to properly understand the words.

#7. Is one of the biggest secrets that no one speaks of, but I've shown this middle salt that gathers in the midst of the firmament. I've shown a photo from CERN that "discovered" pentaquark via molecular bombardment that resembles my own images of quintessence.
Pentaquark is just a modern nomenclature. The colours of this quintessence are worn by Mary, mother of Christ in paintings of her clothing. And yes, the particles are light manifest easily seen in the image IF one is qualified to judge.
This text calls this white regenerated substance the first matter, because it is the first quintessential matter.
Others call the black putrefied matter the first matter and this is also true because an ouroborus has no beginning and no end.
This black matter is mistaken as rebis. Rebis is a two thing.
Correctly, this putrefied matter is Cerebus, the three headed dog that guards the entrance to Hades.
The three heads signify the three matters contained in the one matter of the putrefied black oleosum.
1-6 must be understood in a true scientific way. This information is available only by studying the occult.

If you have more English, I can help. I want to assist you because you are very gratuitous. You can ask me anything, any time in private.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 4:28 pm

Chasm, exactly, that is not the alchemical definition of sublimation that I’m using. That is why you don’t understand what I’ m saying. It is an older definition where material is being elevated (in perfection). In other words, it is being purified and made perfect. This refers to the process of forming the Rebis, the “two-thing”, where in the act of the mercury binding to sulphur, the Stone purifies itself and leaves the material scoria behind. It has nothing really to do with volatilizing or using volatilization as a technique to purify. In my experience, it has more to do with an implosion, and conjunction of the mercury to the sulphur. When this sublimity takes place then the true alchemical definition stands out. Outside of this context it is still just chemistry.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 5:05 pm

frankjames wrote:
E-thor wrote:

I believe Ethor speaks of the matter being the vessel. Like this if you find the vessel, you find the Mercury. He's speaking like the sages, which is great.

Frankjames wrote:

You are correct about the authorship. For this reason, Fulcanelli is rather obscure but still understandable. Unfortunately, not everyone wishes to give insights on how to read these texts. But so what!

Frankjames wrote:

You are correct in a way. Reading means nothing unless you can read as the text is meant to be read. This is why I choose discussion as a learning tool...just like the Turba  Very Happy

Frankjames wrote:

As I've said, the vessel could well be the matter, just like a pregnant woman. Traveller sees this. So does Alexbr, so we don't need to waste time here.
Ethor wrote:
As to your plea to some moral imperative that I share and to your insistence that sharing openly is the only path to altruism. I wholeheartedly disagree. Just saying what I have said is altruism enough and hopefully it will shine a light on some of these mysteries for others. This is no more than alchemists before me have done and I will hold to their tradition because I see wisdom in it. You reject what I have said already and have elevated yourself enough to be skeptical, so I see no need to be more forthcoming than I have been. Good luck to you. I hope on your alchemical journey will will find the keys that open up some of these puzzles.

I have to agree with Ethor here. He's not obligated to share anything of what he knows. He has shown some understanding. I can clearly see this, BUT, he hasn't shown enough.
His method is in high heat which I vehemently oppose as is my right.
The Salamander is misplaced in sequence as well. It appears to me that Ethor has seen correlations in dry distillation that correspond to the words of the alchemists. I've said many times that we should look for correlations as this is where we find the most assistance.
Most of us have a sound understanding, some better than others, and those who wish to emulate the sages and keep quiet, that is their right. I have no fault with it.

@Ethor,

I still see sublimation as being the same thing. It is simply a longer process when not using a crucible.
The crucible and heat changes the dimensions.

If you are familiar with my posts. On my first attempt, when the quintessence appeared, I had a mishap out of nowhere! I described it as an implosion because my glass broke, but didn't disperse. My pressures and heat were also negligible.
So I understand where you're coming from. All of our operations are in fact one operation.
I've never attempted the Ars Brevis because it's not feasible for me. But I have my doubts about it nonetheless.

I also just wish to add, our solvent is a first matter, it is elemental. As such, it's parts are infinitely small. Infinitely small parts may vibrate to the speed of light. This is an occult secret. Like nature's adore like nature's. If a matter has been subtlized to the point that it is affected by particular rays, it will associate with those rays. We need to understand these things when speaking of the art and the manner in which phenomena take place.
Implosions are not often spoken of and we should take accounts of this more seriously.
Thanks for the share Ethor cheers
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 5:12 pm

chasm369 wrote:
Alexbr wrote:

Bravissimo cheers
Alexbr this is beautiful. But, nobody is going to understand this because the language is that of the occult.
Actually, this is the best language and the easiest to understand. Otherwise, we must study metaphysics and the language is a fdsghjk.
I've suggested to others study Keely, Tesla and Walter Russell. These three are enough. If you like quaternary, add Blavatsky: "The Secret Doctrine". Here you will condition the mind to properly understand the words.

#7. Is one of the biggest secrets that no one speaks of, but I've shown this middle salt that gathers in the midst of the firmament. I've shown a photo from CERN that "discovered" pentaquark via molecular bombardment that resembles my own images of quintessence.
Pentaquark is just a modern nomenclature. The colours of this quintessence are worn by Mary, mother of Christ in paintings of her clothing. And yes, the particles are light manifest easily seen in the image IF one is qualified to judge.
This text calls this white regenerated substance the first matter, because it is the first quintessential matter.
Others call the black putrefied matter the first matter and this is also true because an ouroborus has no beginning and no end.
This black matter is mistaken as rebis. Rebis is a two thing.
Correctly, this putrefied matter is Cerebus, the three headed dog that guards the entrance to Hades.
The three heads signify the three matters contained in the one matter of the putrefied black oleosum.
1-6 must be understood in a true scientific way. This information is available only by studying the occult.

If you have more English, I can help. I want to assist you because you are very gratuitous. You can ask me anything, any time in private.

thanks friend chasm
As I told you, _ friend, this is one of the weidenfed's secret manuscripts and this is just one of the first initial pages and all these weidenfeld's secret manuscripts are all very clear and extremely explicit secret manuscripts in which the SVP is fully explained. step and all of these will soon be all disseminated an TOTAL AND COMPLETE DIVULGING OF ALCHEMICAL SECFRET in full within our international program of which I spoke
abundantly here

see unlike stars and balloons inflated every reference to and thor is deliberately wanted (look with what arrogance and arrogance the balloon inflated fool responds to poor frank) who hypothesize and do the arrogant thinking of having only them to have the truth based on experiments based on intuitions and fantasies we as lighthouse and only point and serious and very deep light of research and experimentation we rely on manuscripts and internal education of the various alchemists es via animal parisian christophor violet summit and lucidarius or dry metal personal journals dr emerit cotton alvare lineage dujol fulcanelli or via solar the operative manuscript solla clay and solar way that was inreno and secret of the circles of the academy of the philosophers unknown of the cosmoplita ETC ET ETC
and therefore only to serious traditions and true manuscripts of them and of masters of them that we redo and that we will disclose INTEGRALLY PRO SALUTE POPULI
-------------------------------------------------------------------

grazie amico chasm
ve come ti ho detto caro amico questo è uno dei manoscritti segreti del weidenfed e questa è solo una delle prime pagine iniziali e tutti questi manoscritti segreti del weidenfeld sono tutti manoscritti molto segreti estremamente chiari ed estremamente espliciti nei quali  lo SVP  è spiegato integralmente passo a passo e tutti questi veranno presto tutti diffusi integralmente all'interno del nostro programma internazionale di cui ho parlato
abbondantemente qui

vedi a differenza di star e palloni gonfiati ogni riferimeto ad e thor è volutamente voluto ( guarda con che strafottenza e arroganza il pallone gonfiato buffone risponde al povero frank ) che ipotizzano e fanno gli arroganti pensando di avere solo loro di avere la verita basandosi su esperimenti basati su intuizioni e fantasie noi come faro e unico punto e faro serio e molto profondo di ricerca e sperimentazione ci basiamo su manoscritti e istruzione interne dei vari alchimisti es via animale cristoforo parigino summetta violetta e lucidarius o secca metallica i diari personali dr emerit cotton alvare lignaggio dujol fulcanelli o via solare il manoscritto operativo solla argilla e via solare che era inreno e segreto dei circoli dell'accademia dei filosofi incogniti del cosmoplita ETC ET ETC
e dunque solo a serie tradizioni e veri manoscritti di esse e di maestri di esse che noi ci rifacciamo e che noi divulgheremo INTEGRALMENTE PRO LA SALUTE POPULI

Last edited by alexbr on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 5:41 pm

“Not enough....” lol

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 5:42 pm

Sad that some “buffoons” think they need to wait for a recipe to be “revealed” until they can actually complete the great work!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next