The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV

Go down 
+5
Agricola
T.P.
tAlchemist
chasm369
alexbr
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 4:07 pm

alexbr wrote:
chams ok
but here of adepts or presumed we have so many already do not you think?
then if one wants to be taken as a serious person he says how he started that he discovered something on mars and venus but that he did not realize the work like it or not with much honesty they all said here
and do not play on anigiguita yes no I do not know I do not deny I have done the work this is spit in our dishes of people who seriously work and seriously engages every day

here we are all serious researchers who with humility and honest we try and when one proclaims adept and asserts without evidence of having made the work or elixir we off exactly quanfo traveller
NB our personal adept lol lol lol and that the gods have given us supplied lol lol lol
he said the colossal and huge supr fucked sdfsdf etc that he was an adept lol lol lol
and all except agricula we dissociated and we laughed in the face and it was absolutely right that we did so now it seems that we have another and just if he wants to be accepted both humble and honest as he started on his real results and totally lower the airs from star and be humble as here we are all otherwise if we get only raspberries and insults because it is right that it is so

however, metallic work with true metals and true minerals via dujol / fulcanelli
actually on how we experiment on some operative manuscripts on which we work here that reflect the way of dujol / fulcanelli in reality the sulfur to be extracted from the same matter are 3 and 3 are to be manifested
1 an external one and is eliminated by fire roasting in a certain way with the live fire of the furnace the metal matter the other 2 then extracted with the often alkaest prepared apart from the 3 is inherent in the rebis that was created by joining the 2 components extracted with the secret fire solvent and it manifests itself in the cooking of them that assumes therefore a first coloring from white to red.

Mio Dios! Too many adepts yes! lol! BUT, E-thor is not claiming to be an adept. He is saying that he knows something of the work. He wants to share. He just did, and it was a nice share!
Ok, for peace, I will apologize for his demeanour at first reappearance. I wasn't offended by him. This is why I thanked him for his view. I saw at that time that he is careful.
He is not an adept, so end of story. In truth, we have only one Adept and he is recognized by Agricola, so because Agricola accepts this, then this is true...for him! So traveller my buddy, two thumbs up for you cheers

Now, Alexbr, my good friend, sharing the ms always. I love to read these manuscripts. Why? Because I like to see how the authors mind functions. I like to see how they describe the work.
Again you make available a valuable text. I was just going through it, but my French is not perfect. Still I will make the attempt to analyze it.
I say to you with all truth. These texts, those that are authentic, ALL say the SAME thing. I want to show you this because you are a reasonable person. You are gratuitous and I feel that you deserve something for your efforts. I love languages and this will give me an excuse to polish up my skills.

Already you are working on this one, and you have some results.

Alexbr wrote:

however, metallic work with true metals and true minerals via dujol / fulcanelli
actually on how we experiment on some operative manuscripts on which we work here that reflect the way of dujol / fulcanelli in reality the sulfur to be extracted from the same matter are 3 and 3 are to be manifested
1 an external one and is eliminated by fire roasting in a certain way with the live fire of the furnace the metal matter the other 2 then extracted with the often alkaest prepared apart from the 3 is inherent in the rebis that was created by joining the 2 components extracted with the secret fire solvent and it manifests itself in the cooking of them that assumes therefore a first coloring from white to red
There is truth written here. But it's not so easy to understand the nuances.
The first Sulfur is external you say but in what way?
There is a second Sulfur which manifests in the midst and the fetid Sulfur which remains are all joined in a special way. This special way is not spoken of much at all. But this special way joins the rebis like you say and tutti materia es negrido.

So , from what you post, white to red, it is the last of 3 rotations. A primero, we must go from black to white.

So , certainly you have good texts, they are all rather much the same. It's understanding the process, which, if we read closely , tells us everything!
Because to follow literally is not the way. But you know this already because you are not Traveller. Very Happy
If you have English translations, I can write accommodating notes that will help you very much. These notes will be yours personally to do as you please. This is my way. But I know that mostly you have French and Allemange texts so it's difficult for you to provide English. C'est domage! Mais cest la vie!

My regards,

@ E-thor

In searching the forums, there are private circles that are not open to all. Some people share in this limited way, others by other means.
Because we don't see any images from an individual doesn't always mean that none have been shared. It only means that you haven't seen them. I try and keep this in mind always. I'm not privy to all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 4:21 pm

buffoon charlatan quack

WATCH BEST bent and you'll see that there is the way of salts with divine arcana but you as a good ignorant goat you do not even know what it is also chams that well knows me has seen several photos of works on animal street anyway unlike you buffoon charlatan i follow only traditional ways and on real and concrete traditional manuscripts or true masters such as dujol, coton alvare, weidenfeld, parisian christophor, acharion, and rc operational manuscripts etc
and I do not follow the fantasies and illusions that pass in my head smokily as you do the foolish quack that you follow only those who survive in your illusory fantasies are just a

buffoon charlatan

buffone ciarlatano

GUARDA MEGLIO cecato orbo e vedrai che c'è la via dei sali con arcana divina ma tu da buon ignorante come una capra non sai neppure cosa è inoltre chams che ben mi conosce ha visto varie foto di lavori su via animale comunque a differenza di te buffone ciarlatano io seguo solo vie tradizionali e su reali e concreti manoscritti tradizionali o maestri veri esempio dujol, coton alvare, weidenfeld, cristoforo parigino, acharion, e manoscritti operativi rc etc
e non seguo le fantasie e le illusioni che mi passano fumosamente nella testa come invece fai tu buffone ciarlatano che segui solo cio chi sovviene nelle tue illusorie fantasie sei solo un

buffone ciarlatano
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 4:40 pm

Chasm, I understand that, I'm just pointing the hypocrisy of him asking me for proof when he cries out about sharing and how hypocritical that is in light of the old forum rules (like I said, I probably would only share that with my closest confidants, not strangers on the internet). And he hasn't provided any pictures that I have ever seen. So we are on a level playing field here.

I don't believe that Dujols is Fulcanelli, and even if I am wrong, I don't believe that the Chrysopee gives any additional information, since it is contradictory to what Fulcanelli says in other works .

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 4:44 pm

buffoon charlatan quack

WATCH BEST bent and you'll see that there is the way of salts with divine arcana but you as a good IGNORANT AS GOAT you do not even know what it is also chams that well knows me has seen several photos of works on animal way anyway unlike you buffoon charlatan i and our group agape prometeo follow only traditional ways and on real and concrete traditional manuscripts or true masters such as dujol, coton alvare, weidenfeld, parisian christophor, acharion, and rc operational manuscripts etc
and I do not follow the fantasies and illusions that pass in my head smokily as you do the foolish quack that you follow only those who survive in your illusory fantasies are just a

FULCANELLI

ignorant goat
you do not know who is fulcanelli because you are a superficial a buffoon and charlatan and not studies there are original letters that explain this ignorant you are just as ignorant as a goat who does superficial studies and you just fill your mouth with smoke and air

buffoon charlatan ignorant goat

buffone ciarlatano

GUARDA MEGLIO cecato orbo e vedrai che c'è la via dei sali con arcana divina ma tu da buon ignorante come una capra non sai neppure cosa è inoltre chams che ben mi conosce ha visto varie foto di lavori su via animale comunque a differenza di te buffone ciarlatano io seguo solo vie tradizionali e su reali e concreti manoscritti tradizionali o maestri veri esempio dujol, coton alvare, weidenfeld, cristoforo parigino, acharion, e manoscritti operativi rc etc
e non seguo le fantasie e le illusioni che mi passano fumosamente nella testa come invece fai tu buffone ciarlatano che segui solo cio chi sovviene nelle tue illusorie fantasie sei solo un

buffone ciarlatano

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 4:53 pm

The only Charlatan is the one that thinks he can follow a recipe! Have you discovered anything in your vain attempts to follow someone else? Have you been able to interpret the symbolism of the adepts? I know you haven't. Your only ability is child like name calling. You think it is all in my head? Then you haven't been listening. You are waiting for bread crumbs from others and have the nerve to call others quacks. BTW , "quack" is a reference to physician's that used vulgar mercury (quacksalber) in their cures. You aren't even using that term accurately. Since you haven't discovered how to open the metals and continue with your charade that you know what the mercury is or really what the rebis is, then I can just sit back and laugh!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 5:03 pm

You know, goat in my culture is a really silly insult. You'll have to come into the 21st century insults. At least you are spelling buffoon correctly now. Lol

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 5:08 pm

WITH A BUFFOON that makes the star and the phenomenon

and does not say humbly and honestly as we all do here that working we have results but not super deep and a scoundrel who makes the ambiguous trying to give for understanding that he came to I'm dsafsdafsdf nothing or very little like everyone here we say very honestly and with an ambiguous buffoon like you I do not compare you're just an ignorant like a goat and if you do not like charlatan well let's change the term
fool, on the other hand, you are perfectly buffoon

CON UN BUFFONE CHE fa la star e il fenomeno

e non dice umilmente e onestamente come facciamo tutti qui che lavorando abbiamo si risultati ma non super profondi e un cialtrone che fa l'ambiguo cercando di dare per inteso che è arrivato a sto cazzo di nulla o molto poco come tutti qui noi diciamo molto onestamente e con un buffone ambiguo come te io non mi confronto tu sei solo un ignorante come una capra e se non ti piace charlatan bene cambiamo il termine
buffone ti si calza invece perfettamente buffome
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 5:16 pm

You are not humble. You are like a crying child, striking out in fear! Fear that you have wasted years going down blind paths and too proud to admit that he might be wrong. RER, RERE, a mystery you can't solve!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 5:17 pm

E-thor wrote:
Chasm, I understand that, I'm just pointing the hypocrisy of him asking me for proof when he cries out about sharing and how hypocritical that is in light of the old forum rules (like I said, I probably would only share that with my closest confidants, not strangers on the internet). And he hasn't provided any pictures that I have ever seen. So we are on a level playing field here.

I don't believe that Dujols is Fulcanelli, and even if I am wrong, I don't believe that the Chrysopee gives any additional information, since it is contradictory to what Fulcanelli says in other works .

Sent from Topic'it App

I understand what you are saying. This is the alchemic community. If you are like me, you can walk away any time. But at the same time, who can I converse with seriously about the art? We all need to make sacrifices to satisfy our desires.
There is a lot of chatter about Fulcanelli, Canseliet, Dujois, etc, etc.
There is obfuscation because people are people and will tend to act in ways without honour. I know that I'm being vague but at the same time, to speak of honour says a lot.
Most people can't see through Fulcanelli. The "flick of the wrist" and the "hand" appeared to be huge mysteries.
The hand is simply the lieutenant of the King. Tour de main isn't flick of the wrist, it is tower of the hand. Now the symbolism is clear, but people will be people. Nothing you can do!
I've never read the rules. I respect people who deserve my respect. I keep it simple. Depending on my mood, I will lash out, but generally I keep it civil.
Just be humble, endure the storm and converse. I'm all for chit chat. I love it. Especially when we speak in common.
And this comes back to Fulcanelli...no one understands him correctly unless they've pierced the veil. Then ALL of the texts become a fascinating read. Like "A Chemical Wedding", read from the viewpoint of a grain of salt, the text opens up, but most don't see these things.
So, endure the storm, as they all cease eventually.
Take it with a grain of salt. We can all agree to disagree and maintain respect. What more can I say!
Hey I'm a fan of Star Trek and first contact is always make or break. I like to try and make before I allow a relationship to break.

@ Alexbr,

My friend please be nice! I know you feel provoked but you are humble yes? So please, let it go, like our friend traveller who is a smart guy, only different. I still speak with respect. Per favore, you are a Dominus here.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 5:49 pm

Chasm, in my studies, I don't really care who Fulcanelli is, it's not important and in my opinion only distracts from what he says. If your experiments don't conform to what he has revealed then, IMHO, you should abandon the way you are on. Fulcanelli leaves leaves more clues than others I believe. Many people misunderstand him because he mixes the dry way with the wet way and doesn't always tell the reader which way he is describing. I have theories about "flick of the wrist" that conform to my own experience but it would be hard to determine which of my theories he intended. Maybe both or neither. One of them involves taking your materials and crushing them in the mortar with your pestle. Just one of two theories. I'm not sure how vital that is. It may just increase your yield and bring the substances in closer proximity to each other. Idk.

To Alexbr- I will no longer address you. You don't exist.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:07 pm

hi chasm I only ask honest sincerity and humility

the Lord E-thor has only to lower the airs and be humble and to admit clearly how all of us work honestly and with seriousness that we have some results based on his intuitions but that like all of us he has a little like all of us small results in a road that is still long and so that we can relate if not the alternative if you are the fool or the adept (and of that we have already supplied one our traveler the adept sent to us by the gods and one is enough for us advances) if the gentleman instead does what he suggests that he has reached who knows what in alchemy the alternative or try it or before you laugh in your face as we did all except the agricultural
with our personal adept the theoretical traveler
or then if he persists and I'm here Mr. E-thor continues in the ambiguity
I pull the fsdafpsduf on the snout I do not see why in front of what he says traveler we laugh at him but agricultural in the face and I'm here Mr. E-thor that as an oracle of the sibyls suggests to have reached stones and elixir because with him we must behave otherwise it is more beautiful the signorino E-thor
that Mr. E-thor lower the air and be humble and say as well as he had started well in the first post and say clearly that he also has not achieved much and is as humble as all of us or if no fsdafpsduf in the face no stop

NB and in any case to those who do not respect the golden rule of open and explicit sharing of the alchemical processes that are treated this is (without anything personal) for all our position

NB Obviously this open sharing here in this forum applies only to those who actually respect the rules of open and explicit sharing of alchemical processes who does not respect these binding rules of this forum abstain because the request will not even be taken into consideration NB the non-respect of the rules of total and explicit sharing in the forum of nik and the non-sharing open in it obviously precludes our collaboration
NB action corresponds and always corresponds to an obvious reaction

chams io chiedo solo onesta sincerita e umilta

il signore E-thor deve solo abbassare le arie ed essere umile e ammettere chiaramente come tutti noi che lavoriamo onestamente e con serieta che si ha qualche risultato in base alle sue intuizioni ma che come tutti noi ha avuto un piccolo come tutti noi piccoli risultati in una strada che è ancora lunga e cosi che ci si rapporta se no l'alternativa se si fa il buffone o l'adepto ( e di quello ne abbiamo gia in dotazione uno il nostro traveller l'adepto mandatoci dagli dei e uno ci basta e avanza ) se il signore invece fa quello che fa intendere che ha raggiunto chissa che cosa in alchimia l'alternativa o lo prova o prima gli si ride in faccia come abbiamo fatto tutti tranne l'agricola
con nostro adepto personale il teorico traveller
o poi se persiste e sto qui il signor E-thor continua nelle ambiguita
gli si tira la merda sul muso non vedo perche di fronte a cio che dice traveller gli ridiamo tranne agricola in faccia e a sto qui il signor E-thor che come un oracolo delle sibille fa intendere di avere raggiunto pietre e elixir perche con lui dobbiamo comportarci diversamente che è piu bello il signorino E-thor
che il signor E-thor abbassi le arie e sia umile e dica cosi come aveva bene iniziato nei primi post e dica chiaramente che pure lui non ha raggiunto un gran che e sia umile come tutti noi o se no merda in faccia no stop

NB e comunque a chi non rispetta la regola d'oro di condivisione aperta ec esplicita dei processi alchemici che si trattano questa è (senza nulla di personale) per tutti la nostra posizione

NB ovviamente questa aperta condivisione qui in questo forum vale solo ed esclusivamente per chi fattivamente rispetta le regole di aperta ed esplicita condivisione dei processi alchemici chi non rispetta queste regole vincolanti di questo forum si astenga perche la richiesta neppure sara presa in considerazione NB il non rispetto delle regole di condivisione totale ed esplicita nel forum of nik e la non condivisione aperta in esso preclude ovviamente la nostra collaborazione
NB ad azione corrisponde e corrispondera sempre una reazione ovvio

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:09 pm

E-thor wrote:
One of them involves taking your materials and crushing them in the mortar with your pestle

Yes, it could make the difference. But remember to put your mortar between the prongs of a U-shaped permanent magnet.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:20 pm

Why does a magnet make a difference? Impurities or just seeing if you have the right material?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:25 pm

I answer you with your own words:

Quote :
It may just increase your yield and bring the substances in closer proximity to each other.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:33 pm

E-thor wrote:
Chasm, in my studies, I don't really care who Fulcanelli is, it's not important and in my opinion only distracts from what he says.

I like Fulcanelli for his cunningness. Otherwise he is no more special than any other. Still, the recent fascination is really amazing to me.

E-thor wrote:
If your experiments don't conform to what he has revealed then, IMHO, you should abandon the way you are on. Fulcanelli leaves leaves more clues than others I believe. Many people misunderstand him because he mixes the dry way with the wet way and doesn't always tell the reader which way he is describing.

I certainly feel that my work conforms. I have no reason not to believe otherwise. My work is dulcified, shows all the colours in the correct order and shows everything in terms of operations. Even the eyes of the caudal pavonis which are not simply ROYGBIV iridescent bubbles, but something else. A different spectrum.
Fulcanelli says and mixes a great deal, he also says to take some of what he says with a grain of salt. Seeing him say this of his own accord, it's easy to see that he often toyed with his audience.
As for wet ways and dry ways, it is my opinion that they are one and the same.
Using a retort, the chymists submitted all matter to reduction by fire. This dry way showed different substances within the subject matter.

The wet way, which is philosophic, does the same but by using a contrary to nature liquid fire, which most cannot find and trapping it within a sealed vessel.

Now, what is wetness? Has anyone ever asked themselves this simple question? We should! The definition can be tricky and the alchemists of old were well learned.

E-thor wrote:
I have theories about "flick of the wrist" that conform to my own experience but it would be hard to determine which of my theories he intended. Maybe both or neither. One of them involves taking your materials and crushing them in the mortar with your pestle. Just one of two theories. I'm not sure how vital that is. It may just increase your yield and bring the substances in closer proximity to each other. Idk
That's interesting, sounds obvious about pulverization, but I doubt it. Flick of the wrist I believe was a translation error that Fulcanelli ran
with. The alchemists war against the chemists, who often derided the validity of the alchemical claims caused Fulcanelli to toy with the profane.
I think many underestimate the sentiments of the times and don't take them into account.

Besides coction, what do you feel is a most important operation in the work?
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:43 pm

Alexbr wrote:
chams I only ask honest sincerity and humility

the Lord E-thor has only to lower the airs and be humble and to admit clearly how all of us work honestly and with seriousness that we have some results based on his intuitions but that like all of us he has a little like all of us small results in a road that is still long and so that we can relate if not the alternative if you are the fool or the adept (and of that we have already supplied one our traveler the adept sent to us by the gods and one is enough for us advances) if the gentleman instead does what he suggests that he has reached who knows what in alchemy the alternative or try it or before you laugh in your face as we did all except the agricultural
with our personal adept the theoretical traveler
or then if he persists and I'm here Mr. E-thor continues in the ambiguity
I pull the fsdafpsduf on the snout I do not see why in front of what he says traveler we laugh at him but agricultural in the face and I'm here Mr. E-thor that as an oracle of the sibyls suggests to have reached stones and elixir because with him we must behave otherwise it is more beautiful the signorino E-thor
that Mr. E-thor lower the air and be humble and say as well as he had started well in the first post and say clearly that he also has not achieved much and is as humble as all of us or if no fsdafpsduf in the face no stop
Don't worry my friend. E-thor is a good guy. We will discuss the art and we will all expand our awareness.
He doesn't mean anything bad. He came here and felt the desire to share. So let's let him share his story. I will share my story, and we will all discuss many things. Ok? Molto bene grazsie! cheers
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:48 pm

Agricola wrote:
I answer you with your own words:

Quote :
It may just increase your yield and bring the substances in closer proximity to each other.
👍

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:54 pm

Agricola wrote:
E-thor wrote:
One of them involves taking your materials and crushing them in the mortar with your pestle

Yes, it could make the difference. But remember to put your mortar between the prongs of a U-shaped permanent magnet.

Ok, this method of working is familiar to me. I've seen patents that involve the use of strong magnetic fields, using silicates or sand.
T.P. has posted some info on another thread I believe.

Now, alchemically, mr Agricola, our rebis, the two thing....these are the poles of our alchemical magnet.
The white pole and black pole within our flask exhibits what resembles magnetic action.
This white pole is yin and the black yang.
Sure, we hear talk of magnets here and spiritus there, but the separation of our one matter is the magnet. Have you ever considered this?

Playing with powdered metals sounds a lot more like metallurgy than alchemy to me.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:55 pm

Chasm, I think people misunderstand the steps of the works (sublimation, coction etc). I think if wanna be alchemists want to understand these terms then finding the true mercury is the most important. This is because it leads to philosophic calcination. Another assumption is that these "Keys" are discreet steps that follow in order whereas two or more may occur simultaneously. What mercury can do is quite amazing. But in reality, for me, it was essential to understand sublimation. That opened my eyes to several parts of the work at once.

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 7:07 pm

E-thor wrote:
Chasm, I think people misunderstand the steps of the works (sublimation, coction etc). I think if wanna be alchemists want to understand these terms then finding the true mercury is the most important. This is because it leads to philosophic calcination. Another assumption is that these "Keys" are discreet steps that follow in order whereas two or more may occur simultaneously. What mercury can do is quite amazing. But in reality, for me, it was essential to understand sublimation. That opened my eyes to several parts of the work at once.

Perfect answer!! All their operations are one and occuring in their due time and proportion.
But sumlimation is huge I agree. This gives us one pole of the alchemic magnet...which leads to philosophic calcination. So in this way at least, we're on the same page.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 7:15 pm

Chasm, are you using a GW path? I don't really need details, just trying to figure out where you are coming from.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 7:24 pm

Ok, check this link: https://i.imgur.com/Jffjc3X.png

I'm feeling generous for a while. cheers
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 7:33 pm

Not sure what I'm looking at. It looks like a white salt of some kind that has crystalized on your round flask

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 7:37 pm

Should've seen a series of images. Doesn't ring a bell at all?
It's down now, but what you saw was the fire above saturated with an oil. The white foliated salt was regenerated from the black. It's unfortunate if you didn't see the rest.
All GW work!

Last edited by chasm369 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 7:53 pm

Yeah, only one image came up. The mercury I collect can look similar to that, but there are thousands of white salts. And mine does not crystalize like that. In my experience, I collect mercury first. The blackness comes after I have made my compound (philosophical calcination). Our paths are not very similar. I'm not say I g tours won't work because I don't know what you are doing, but it doesn't look like mine.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next