The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV

Go down 
+5
Agricola
T.P.
tAlchemist
chasm369
alexbr
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 2:11 pm

Fine by me. I know what I know and don’t need other input. I came here to point the way. Not to be taught. You call that arrogant, but it’s just a simple fact of figuring things out.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 2:28 pm

I never said I have failed to create a stone that can heal or transmute. I just didn’t comment on it. I’ve come a long way since 2102! Lol

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 2:38 pm

E-thor wrote:
Fine by me. I know what I know and don’t need other input. I came here to point the way. Not to be taught. You call that arrogant, but it’s just a simple fact of figuring things out.

Sent from Topic'it App

E-thor wrote:
I never said I have failed to create a stone that can heal or transmute. I just didn’t comment on it. I’ve come a long way since 2102! Lol

Sent from Topic'it App

lol!  lol!  lol!
So now here we have another adept who made the stone that treats terminal cancer diseases etc that transmutes in large quantities in gold and not a only bird-like fsdafpsduf like all of us and that regenerates and rejuvenates hin self lol lol lol lol lol! lol! lol! lol!  lol!  lol!
and he plays everything that plays the little miserable teacher lol lol lol

doing these serious and absolutely unacceptable statements you have only shown that you are only a small true CHARLATAN

you are only a little buffoon jocolor buffoon  jocolor buffoon  jocolor buffoon  jocolor lol! lol! lol! lol!  lol!  lol!

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

allora adesso qui abbiamo un altro adepto che ha fatto la pietra che cura malattie terminali cancro etc che trasmuta in grandi quantita in oro e non solo una cagata di ucellino come tutti noi e che si rigenera e ringiovanisce se stesso lol lol lol lol lol! lol! lol!
e che gioca a fare il piccolo miserabile maestro lol lol lol

facendo queste gravi e assolutamente inaccettabili affermazioni tu hai solo dimostrato che tu sei solo un piccolo vero CIARLATANO

tu sei solo un piccolo buffone buffone buffone lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by alexbr on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
frankjames

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 4:05 pm

E-thor wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App
Prove It
The stone does not just make gold or a medicine. You should know its power if you read the ancient texts. Much much more. Now you prove it or else keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:59 pm

Lol Frank! I have nothing to prove to you! You can either take what I say and contemplate it or ignore it. The old rules set by Nic expressly forbid talking about transmutations yet you guys constantly ask for proof! You can’t even follow your own forum rules. Any alchemist worth his salt would not give you any straight answers or hand people knowledge, especially without knowing what they would do with that knowledge!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 7:23 pm

Alex, you have been reduced to childish behavior. I haven’t claimed anything. I merely didn’t comment on it. You can believe whatever you want. I never claimed I was an adept either. Please quote where I made either claim. Interacting with other puffers has made this group extremely cynical, aggressive and very close minded. You guys don’t hold the keys to the gates of knowledge and you are quick to dismiss others before getting to know them. Chasm hasn’t made that mistake, nor Traveller. Many others have grown arrogant in their ignorance.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
frankjames

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 8:28 pm

E-thor wrote:
Lol Frank! I have nothing to prove to you! You can either take what I say and contemplate it or ignore it. The old rules set by Nic expressly forbid talking about transmutations yet you guys constantly ask for proof! You can’t even follow your own forum rules. Any alchemist worth his salt would not give you any straight answers or hand people knowledge, especially without knowing what they would do with that knowledge!

Sent from Topic'it App
As I said before you know nothing about the Stone. You come here trying to make fools of serious research by hiding behind old alchemical phrases. Not sure why you want to behave like that. Very strange.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 8:43 pm

For someone that has never seen the stone, you seem very sure of its properties! That IS strange. I use the phrases and statements that are poignant and relevant. They have preeminence in my thinking because I have seen the truth of them. They helped me, and unless your work conforms to a correct interpretation of them, then you have strayed from an alchemical path that will produce results. I was prepared to share my work with pictures of my mercury (both liquid and solid), the recent actions of my stone and some of the strange results I have seen. I have documented some of my work. This forum comes after people quickly and aggressively and so I will withhold that for now. I won’t labor to convince people like you Frank, because, I really don’t care if you believe me or not. I am secure in what I know. I won’t even continue to push a certain path on you. Believe whatever you want. As I explained in another post, my only tangential obligation to this group is that this is where my alchemical journey started. I watched the inception of this group but never joined into the cult of Nic. However, I did learn things and witnessed interesting discussions and ideas. They contributed to some of my early successes and I wanted to give back a little. That was made easier once this forum was opened up and not so exclusive. But I will give out what I have learned on my own terms, whether you like it or not.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 9:50 pm

E-thor wrote:
Believe whatever you want. As I explained in another post, my only tangential obligation to this group is that this is where my alchemical journey started. I watched the inception of this group but never joined into the cult of Nic. However, I did learn things and witnessed interesting discussions and ideas. They contributed to some of my early successes and I wanted to give back a little. That was made easier once this forum was opened up and not so exclusive. But I will give out what I have learned on my own terms, whether you like it or not.

Respect! cheers
This was a well worded and commendable response.
I can appreciate your motive. You're not asking for anything!
You know where you came from. You exhibit a respect for the sages, and you've refrained from devolving into the infantile. Your crime...chiming in with your own words in your own way.
This is beautiful!
Just keep your cool E-thor. This is the alchemic community for you. Very Happy
We are the fringe. If we're gonna make an omelette, we're gonna break a few eggs. cheers
I generally drop hints within my discussions. For me , I find joy in speaking with real people doing real work. I enjoy squabbling over which method is correct.
Of course I champion my own method because I've seen and continue to see things that are amazing. I've shared certain of my images with the forums. Others I've kept to myself. Some other images I've shared in confidence.
Some like to accuse you if you don't share an image but don't worry about it. An image really doesn't mean anything, only a unique image which cannot be easily faked is somewhat meaningful to one qualified to judge.

What's most interesting is ones understanding.
Do what you like on your own terms as you've said.
I for one am always interested to see the work of others.

I can count on one hand the number of putrefactions that I've seen done with water and the fingers aren't all used up ! Very Happy So, like Alexbr has said, few have accomplished anything.
I've predicted that this year will be a telling one. We will see.

In any case, it's nice to see you participating. The forum is alive! This is a good thing.
By the way, I like how you selectively use your words. It's good!
Don't be discouraged by what appears as hostility.
This forum is just coming back alive and there are going to be plenty of bumps in the road.
Hey, if you can prevail watching a flask for months, you can deal with a little bantering in a forum where others enjoy the same passion for the art. sunny
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 1:13 am

Hello E-thor,

I want to suggest you that don’t show anything, let them be with their mind that there is nothing, as I have already told you about this,…

Traveller wrote:
That as they have only faced the failure, so that’s why they become shocked after watching the guys who says to accomplish something.

E-thor at least use your common sense that when there is a thing which is not relevant to their works of animals kingdom (Uriine) where they have spent their most of the time then how they will understand or either believe that what you are showing it is True ? They have worked mostly on the Animals Kingdom, so in case if you have something to show them regarding in this way then you can go for it. As I am also willing to show him the right work on Uriine, regarding my discovery of Minor way which thing is even relevant to his subject, but still he don’t believe or understand a very simple thing, that which Spirit lies in Uriine, it can also be driven out of the Minerals.

You see where everyone was enquiring and amusing about you, then now look at the suddenly changed words of Chasm, I have faced him that much than anyone else, he is a super trickster, he is just persuading you to show your works, because other partners of his stupid work are ready to ridicule you in a negative way, which you haven’t seen yet, and this I am telling you for sure.

First case you have already faced here, and about second case I am warning you, and the third is still waiting out there.

They found true Alchemy in “Toilet and Holy Scriptures”, so in case do you have something relevant to show them in this way ?

lol!

Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 5:20 am

E-thor wrote:
Alex, you have been reduced to childish behavior. I haven’t claimed anything. I merely didn’t comment on it. You can believe whatever you want. I never claimed I was an adept either. Please quote where I made either claim. Interacting with other puffers has made this group extremely cynical, aggressive and very close minded. You guys don’t hold the keys to the gates of knowledge and you are quick to dismiss others before getting to know them. Chasm hasn’t made that mistake, nor Traveller. Many others have grown arrogant in their ignorance.

Sent from Topic'it App

HELLO BUFFON CHARLATAN

so BUFFON I see that from a buffoon you march in back now if now you realize you have fsdafpsduf out of the pot and you have said big bullshit
and now you imply that you did not get the complete stone and the complete elixir to cure cancers to rejuvenate or to transmute the metals
then BUFFON and cialtrone lowers the air because everyone here on various routes have got a little bit and with different and varied subjects that indicated in his lyrics the rc and all for me worth in the 3 kingdoms if you know how to work and if you know these materials all give the same results unfortunately scarce and some bird crap transmuted in gold
So you BUFFON you have made expressing on your perhaps interesting insights but you've only had results miserrimi ne more or less as all of me then as we results miserable and very poor
So fool stop making the first star of ...
radically resized apologize for being a BUFFON and STOP making the smoke phenomenon OF ANY
YOU ARE ONLY A BUFFON jocolor  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor

and stay in your small and miserable and admit the failure of your experiments and you have actually obtained little or very little miserable results just like all of us and so put it to make the star and to break the balls and stay whit your little resul as we all here have same some little crap of gold and some mercuri photo and any more so BUFFON  jocolor  jocolor  jocolor SILENT IS BETTER
and SO BUFFON CHARLATAN remains in your small and miserable results that we all also have

and BUFFON / CHARLAN respects the rules of total and open alchemical sharing of the forum, if not, leave

CIAO CIARLATANO

dunque buffome vedo che da buffone fai marcia in dietro ora se ora ti rendi conto di avere cagato fuori dal  vaso e di averle dette grosse puttanate
e ora fai sottointendere che non hai ottenuto la pietra completa e ne l'elixir completo ne per curare cancri ne per ringiovanire ne per trasmutare i metalli
allora buffone e cialtrone abbassa le arie perche tutti qui su varie vie hanno ottenuto qualcosina e con le differenti e varie materie che indicavano nei suoi testi i rc e tutte per me valite nei 3 regni se sapute lavorare e se sapute queste materie tutte danno gli stessi risultati purtroppo scarsi e qualche cagata di uccello trasmutata in oro
dunque buffone tu hai fatto esprimenti su tue forse interessanti intuizioni ma hai avuto solo risultati miserrimi ne piu ne meno come tutti moi dunque come noi risultati miserrimi e molto scarsi
dunque buffone smettila di fare la prima star di sto...
ridimensionati radicalmente chiedi scusa di essere un buffone e di fare il fenomeno di fumo

e stai nel tuo piccolo e miserrimo e ammetti il fallimento delle tue sperimentazioni e di aver ottenuto in realta risultati scarsi poco o molto miserrimi esattamente come tutti noi e dunque mettila di far la star e di rompere i coglioni
e BUFFONE CIARLATANO resta nel tuo piccolo e miserrimi risultati che hai esattamente come tutti noi anche abbiamo

e BUFFONE/CIARLATANO rispetta le regole di condivisione totale e aperta del forum se no vattene
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 10:20 am

You are the buffoon Alex, your childish rant is the exact reason I will not be sharing my work now, with documentation. You puff up your chest because you realize a threat to your position in others eyes. Your narcissistic rage cries out that your ego has been bruised. You say I should share openly then you insult me. So I will share nothing with you! You say you want proof and so break your own rules about talking about transmutation! Do you just pick and choose which rules to follow arbitrarily? You, Alex, are not a philosopher. You are a recipe seeker, hoping someone will hand you the knowledge that you have not earned for yourself. You scan forums hoping someone will tell you how to proceed in the Great Work, but not earning it for yourself. And not heeding the advice from those of us that know note than you do. You don't own this thread, so you can take a hike any time!

Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 10:29 am

E-thor wrote:

you are only a buffoon and charlatan for me here you dont exist you are only a buffoon and charlatan  that before you say things on the stone and hint that in your imagination you would and then saw that you realize that you said fat crap of having done in front of everyone the figure of being just a buffoon and charlatan make you march back you are only a one buffoon and charlatan
so is very better you buffoon and charlatan you SHUT UP buffoon and charlatan and go way is not forum for you charlatan buffoon you're just a bouncy inflated balloon

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 11:17 am

If you think I walked back any of my statements, then you are flat out wrong. I won't comment on the stone, that is all I was saying. But if you think that my correction is me backing off of my statements and knowledge, then think again. You tried to claim that I thought I was an adept. I never made that claim. I never commented on whether I have finished the work or not. If you were a subtle thinker you would ponder that statement and see it for what is. Your vitriol is unwarranted and I wonder where it comes from. You obviously have some anger issues otherwise you wouldn't be lashing out at me for no reason. Who started the name calling Alex? This is beneath you. Are you just frustrated that someone won't throw the answers at your feet? My methodology has worked for me. It is a combination of reflection on symbolism, intense study of Fulcanelli (you have not mentioned anything I am not aware of, and I have already experimented on and rejected the attempts at using galena) and experimentation using my own processes. Your escalation of insults is curios since I have been on this forum for a long time. You have some thinking to do!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 1:00 pm

E-thor wrote:

NB anyone who makes such statements is ONLY a buffooon and a charlatan

and you're just a buffoon and charlatan that you first say things on the stone and elixir that only realized in your imagination and then saw that you realize that you have said big fsdafpsduf to have done in front of everyone the figure of buffoon and charlatan being just  back down so you are only on buffoon and a charlatan

hi friend chams and members of forum

many ideas we share and others do not, but you are a serious person and no millisets non-existent (and therefore I here I have a position of strict observance of the existing rules of sharing here but because this forum was founded.
thing that as you well know and in other environments while carrying out our project I do not clash) but you are a serious person honest and humble like me and you unlike the buffoon and charlatan E-thor

and on this I quote the quack buffoon E-thor

E-thor wrote:

NOW have read friend chams so as you can see ?

here as you see there are the profound differences now you very honestly and like all of us with honesty and humility  

and is clear by what E-thor say he is only a one buffon charlatan

MR E-thor IS NOT as me and you honesty and humility like you and like all us you that we are trying and like me and you and all of us with  honesty and many humility we try have had small results and small transmutations like all of us in our small and in our humility we have had and like all of us every day we try and you say you are an adept you say you have reached nothing really ecclattante egregious instead as we have seen well frank etc
the buffoon and charlatan E-thor makes the star and first says something and then does what he knows and has realized reread his posts and then saw that the big deta and fsdafpsduf out of the jar back
and we have already enough adepts here do not you think and certainly we do not want others that make the splendor and millant non-existent results do not you think that we have enough

E-thor buffoon and charlatan these are the rules of open and explicit alchemical sharing that have always been in this forum

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

E-thor wrote:

NB chiunque fa affermazioni cosi è solo un buffone e un ciarlatano

and you're just a buffoon and charlatan that you first say things on the stone and elixir that only realized in your imagination and then saw that you realize that you have said big fsdafpsduf to have done in front of everyone the figure of buffoon and charlatan being just  back down so you aronly on buffoon and a charlatan

-----------------------------------------------

ciao amico chams e tutti i membri del forum
molte idee le condividiamo e altre no ma tu sei una persona seria e non millanti risultati inesistenti ( e  dunque io qui ho una posizione di dura osservanza alle regole esistenti qui di condivisione ma perche su questo forum cio è stato fondato.
cosa che come tu ben sai e in altri ambienti pur portando avanti il nostro progetto non mi scontro )ma tu sei una persona seria onesta e umile come me e tu a differenza del buffone e ciarlatano E-thor

non hai mai millantato credito di avere realizzato nulla di veramente realizzativo
e su cio qui cito il buffone ciarlatano E-thor

E-thor wrote:

amico chams dunque come puoi vedere qui stanno le profonde differenze ora tu molto onestamente e come tutti noi con onesta e umilta come tutti noi ci stai provandoci e come tutti noi hai avuto piccoli risultati e piccole trasmutazioni come tutti noi nel nostro piccolo e nella nostra umilta abbiamo avuto e tu come tutti noi ogni giorno ci provi e ne dici di essere un adepto ne dici di avere raggiunto nulla di veramente eclatante invece come abbiamo ben visto io frank etc
il buffone e ciarlatano E-thor fa la star e prima dice una cosa e poi fa quello che sa e ha realizzato rileggiti i suoi post e poi visto che la deta grossa e ha cagato fuori dal vaso fa marcia indietro
e di adepti qui ne abbiamo gia a sufficienza non ti pare e certo non ne vogliamo altri che fanno gli splenditi e millantano risultati inesistenti non ti pare che di cio ne abbiamo abbastanza

E-thor buffoon and charlatan these are the rules of open and explicit alchemical sharing that have always been in this forum

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 2:05 pm

Lol, Alex. You don’t know what I know because you chose to insult and attack rather than ask questions. You wouldn’t listen even if Fulcanelli himself was going to give you instruction. You are like a child that stomps his foot and refuses to eat his vegetables! You don’t even know where the true mercury resides. Do you know its consistency? Do you know the temperature at which it volatilizes or how to capture it? Have you even climbed the first rung to know what substance draws it out? Do you know how to find it’s complementary sulphur or where the second sulphur (Which is integral to the work) is found? Do you know the correct operating temperature to marry these substances? You use terms like “green lion” but don’t know the reality behind the terms. You are like so many, that want to sound important using the phrases and language of alchemy but are ignorant of the meaning. You cannot pass my test Alex. You are a child afraid of the dark and wandering aimlessly. You would slap the hand that is trying to help you out of the mire. You read many texts but you are not an alchemist. You read and yet don’t understand. I have read the same texts as you, Glauber, Artipheus, Paracelsus, Basil Valentine, and Fulcanelli. I have rummaged through the RAMs digital library and have accumulated dozens of texts that are not even in there. You have no special humility or restraint and miss the subtleties found in what I have said. You have missed clues I left on purpose, that will help the the truly humble and will go right past you as you rage on. It’s your loss. I am secure in what I have and have no need of your advice. I have first hand experience and that is more valuable than anything you could say. I have earned the right to speak as I have. I have pierced the main veils in this work.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 2:17 pm

Alexbr wrote:
hi friend chams and members of forum

many ideas we share and others do not, but you are a serious person and no millisets non-existent (and therefore I here I have a position of strict observance of the existing rules of sharing here but because this forum was founded.
thing that as you well know and in other environments while carrying out our project I do not clash) but you are a serious person honest and humble like me...

Alexbr my friend, why so much anger? I think Alexbr, we who attempt to find the secret to this art are ALL serious about our work.

Look at how we work daily, searching , communicating, reading, risking exploding flasks, acids, alkali, using so much electricity, etc, etc.

Some of us face the ridicule of friends and family. But we endure these trials and tribulations for the love of the art.

All of our source materials are written in a cryptic form. These ciphers are symbolic, allegoric, and metaphoric in nature. They are Cabalistic!
Is there any wonder, that we, who read these texts, would not assimilate some of this to our own nature?

Go to London for a year and you will begin to pick up the intonations of the language.
The same is true for Italy and in fact any country. The funny thing is, that we don't even realize it! This is a sympathetic transference.

People, in their interactions transfer much in the same sympathetic way, hence the saying, " you lay with dogs and you will catch fleas."

Alexbr, certainly there is a history which I am unaware of. Something has provoked you to such attitude. I've never seen you so animated.

Passion isn't a bad thing but my friend, you go too far!

E-thor wrote:

Alexbr, my alchemic friend, all that E-thor means to say, imo, is that
"he neither confirms nor denies the failure or achievement of a functional stone."

This is fair play. Why be so hard on him? I ask you respectfully because I always read your words on every forum and you NEVER act like this...EVER!

So, questi momento, I'm going to play your role of peace maker.  Very Happy
Please Alexbr, like you accept me, please accept E-thor as yet another serious seeker.
2012-2018 is time enough to graduate university. So he is serious!
You will never find anybody who will be in agreement 100%.
And our community is already small enough.

This isn't too much to ask my friend.
A strong attitude is calmed with a kind word. E-thor, in my opinion has refrained from being ridiculous. This is commendable, so again I ask with respect to your position, because I see you as the leader of this forum, that you treat E-thor as one of us.

With respect always and my sincerest regards,
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 2:19 pm

E-thor wrote:

i and my friend work on manuscript original true on dujol/fulcanelli and coton alvare lignage traditional alvare and hemerit  (and this is only a little part of diari of dujol in laboratory )
http://www.labirintoermetico.com/01Alchimia/Dujols_Chrysopee.pdf
and have a good small result ans a little transmutation as you but the different we say i chams etc this with deep humility an honest an here all are in this level and with all humility an honest all here no more so with your statements you have made you are only a buffoon and charlatan

ps TREU SECRET SOLVENT

https://www.scribd.com/document/341659938/From-Weidenfeld-s-Prodromus-Libri-Secundi-1
nb for understood solvent ignorant is good read and study deep this ignorant ovvious we have the original instruction of weidenlfels SVP ignorant

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 2:35 pm

You break your own forum rules by asking me about transmutation! Not that I would tell you anyway.

"and by this your way dry what concrete result have on this way can you transmute can you cure or have only a some philosophical matter to must try develop and process the further the process..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 2:40 pm

alexbr wrote:
E-thor wrote:

i and my friend work on manuscript original true on dujol/fulcanelli and coton alvare lignage traditional alvare and hemerit  (and this is only a little part of diari of dujol in laboratory )
http://www.labirintoermetico.com/01Alchimia/Dujols_Chrysopee.pdf
and have a good small result ans a little transmutation as you but the different we say i chams etc this with deep humility an honest an here all are in this level and with all humility an honest all here no more so with your statements you have made you are only a buffoon and charlatan

Allow me to say Alexbr my friend, that in his last post, E-thor has demonstrated that he has an alchemic understanding. It's written right there in his words.
He has said in his own words that he has advanced since 2012.
I can affirm that he does possess understanding. His mention of the second Sulfur is rarely spoken of. So, it's just my opinion but we should allow everyone to speak and take what we like with a grain of salt.
E-thor does have something to share. I see it in his words!
The second Sulfur which gathers in the midst is no small revelation.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 2:42 pm

chams ok
but here of adepts or presumed we have so many already do not you think?
then if one wants to be taken as a serious person he says how he started that he discovered something on mars and venus but that he did not realize the work like it or not with much honesty they all said here
and do not play on ambiguity yes no I do not know I do not deny I have done the work this is spit in our dishes of people who seriously work and seriously engages every day

here we are all serious researchers who with humility and honest we try and when one proclaims adept and asserts without evidence of having made the work or elixir we off exactly when traveller
NB our personal adept lol lol lol and that the gods have given us supplied lol lol lol
he said the colossal and huge supr fucked sdfsdf etc that he was an adept lol lol lol
and all except agricula we dissociated and we laughed in the face and it was absolutely right that we did so now it seems that we have another and just if he wants to be accepted both humble and honest as he started on his real results and totally lower the airs from star and be humble as here we are all otherwise if we get only raspberries and insults because it is right that it is so
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
metallic work

however, metallic work with true metals and true minerals via dujol / fulcanelli

actually on how we experiment on some operative manuscripts on which we work here that reflect the way of dujol / fulcanelli in reality the sulfur to be extracted from the same matter are 3 and 3 are to be manifested
1 an external one and is eliminated by fire roasting in a certain way with the live fire of the furnace the metal matter the other 2 then extracted with the often alkaest prepared apart from the 3 is inherent in the rebis that was created by joining the 2 components extracted with the secret fire solvent and it manifests itself in the cooking of them that assumes therefore a first coloring from white to red

chams ok
ma qui di adepti o presunti tali ne abbiamo gia tanti non ti pare ?
allora se uno vuole essere preso come persona seria dice come aveva iniziato che ha scoperto qualcosa su marte e venere ma che non ha realizzato l'opera come ne piu ne meno con molta onesta hanno detto tutti qui
e non gioca su anbiguita si no non so non nego ne affermo di avere fatto l'opera questo è sputare nel nostri piatti di gente che seriamente lavora e seriamente si impegna tutti i giorni

qui siamo tutti seri ricercatori che con umilta e onesta ci proviamo e quando uno si proclama adepto e asserisce senza prove di avere realizzato l'opera o elixir ci incazziamo esattamente quanfo traveller NB il nostro adepto personale lol lol lol e che gli dei ci hanno dato in dotazione lol lol lol
ha detto la colossale ed enorme super cazzata puttanata etc di che lui era un adepto lol lol lol
e tutti tranne agricola ci siamo dissociati e gli abbiamo riso giustamente in faccia ed era giustissimo che facessimo cosi ora pare che ne abbiamo un altro e basta se vuole essere accettato sia umile e onesto come era partito sui suoi veri risultati e abbassi totalmente le arie da star e sia umile come qui tutti lo siamo in caso contrario si becca solo pernacchie e insulti perche è giusto che sia cosi

.....................................................................................

opera metallica con metalli via dujol /fulcanelli

in realta su come qui si sperimenta su certi manoscritti operativi su cui qui lavoriamo che rispecchiano la via di dujol/fulcanelli in realta gli zolfi da estrarre da una stessa materia sono 3 e sono 3 che si devono manifestare
1 uno esterno e si elimina col fuoco arrostendo in un certo modo col fuoco vivo del forno la materia metallica l'altro il 2 poi si estrae col sovente alkaest preparato a parte il 3 è insito nel rebis che si è creato unendo i 2 componenti estratti col fuoco segreto solvente e si manifesta nella cottura di essi che assume dunque una prima colorazione da bianco al rosso
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 3:25 pm

I see you keep referring to the Dujols manuscript which confirms that you are a recipe follower. You use the words alkehest, rebis and secret fire but don't understand their true meaning! You are trying to find someone to tell you how to proceed. The meaning of RER, RERE eludes you. The construction of the mercury is the first and the assembling of the rebis is the second. The dry way is short and only differs from the wet way in the time and temperatures, not in materials. Continue to seek a manuscript that speaks plainly and you will seek in vain. Take your own advice Alex and humble yourself and realize you haven't found the mercury. If you haven't found that, you haven't started the work.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 3:37 pm

E-thor ha scritto:
charlatan buffoon
our group prefer dujol the original true and traditional way is better to study and work on dujol manuscript ignorant i prefer dujol at your false illusionary fantasy ignorant

charlatan buffoon

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 3:48 pm

It's ironic that you keep quoting what I said and yet the meaning of it eludes you. Chasm tried to explain it to you. But you are too dense! You can't answer any of my questions and revealed yourself as a recipe follower not a philosopher!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 3:51 pm

I have watched this forum for years has Alex actually shown any of his work? He talks big but where is his "proof" lol

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV    THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next