The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"

Go down 
+9
chasm369
Schmildvich
tAlchemist
frankjames
alexbr
alkem5161
PulvisRubeus
Alch3mist
Traveller
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 12:12 am

Hello Alexbr, here I am looking to share more couple of posts, for the clarification of our Minor way, with a disregard to any discarded subject,...

We should to keep in mind that this is called Alchemy, where our ancients were discovered such medicines which our medical or modern science cannot be able to either believe or replicate. Where we know that our ancient Alchemists were made such a high quality medicines whose properties if shared with our modern Pharmacopiea, then they will not believe on these things, that’s why they have left this science as well as their books.

But what we are doing here, as there were some our old Members who had a great experience by working on Uriine, where they made many things after working on this disgusting Uriine, and when they try to ingest their so called medicines, then it resulted to grow a pimple like formations over their face, which they were cured by using the colloidal solution of Iridium, which is again a very hard thing to make, which infection they were said that if cannot be cure at a proper time, then it may lead to Cancer.

Because according to the Philosophical Perspective, when Uriine driven out of our body then spiritually it has some very bad and evil humors of our body dissolved in its 95 % of water, which our body is looking to eliminate through this water of Uriine.

The reason is that Alchemically Water having an ability to dissolve all the bad humors of our body, we test it on daily basis, as how much relax and comfortable we feel after taking a good bath ? So water flushes the bad effects which our body suffers either because of any sickness or anxiety.

Now what those practitionars of Uriine tried that they used the same Water which were passing from Inside, and was carrying all the bad and evil humors of our body, where they tried to make a medicine out of this disgusting and dirty water, which is clearly seems to be impossible according to the Alchemical Perspective.

But if we keep in our mind the main purpose of the works of those practitioners, then it becomes clear that they were trying to make a medicine out of Gold. Where some of them tried their fusible volatile Salt of Uriine, to destroy common Gold which might result to make a red glass.

As our Nik was made this site, after achieving this little success, but when I searched deeply into this mystery after achieving my real goal, then I realized that Gold is taking the Carbonate from the volatile fusible Salt of Uriine, which Chasm here named as Sal Ammoniac, but there is still something missing, then I meditated and searched in the books of the philosophers, to find its right answer, and finally I have succeeded where I able to find the two useful references from the writings of the well known alchemists.

We can see that Glauber is using the Spirit of Uriine as a source for Carbonate, while Agricola changed his mind from disgusting to towards more medicinal, and use Harts Horn for giving the same Spirit to Gold.

Second Glauber used Oil of Vitriol as a source of Sulfate which was a poisonous Acid, but Agricola changed his mind from this corrosive acid and used Gypsum for giving the same Spirit of Sulfate to Gold.

So my friend, where I was arguing against the incomplete method of Chasm, then here I got the proof, that after using the Uriine, there is still something missing, which was the Spirit of Sulfate.

But here keep in mind that not Me, not Glauber, and not the Agricola is talking about the internal sulfur of the matter, and not any black coal or greasy matter, in which philosophy Chasm was tried to deviate our right meanings but here we are talking about in our literal words, the common elemental sulfur which is in the form of Sulfate.

Many practitioners tried to make something useful out of Uriine, but they never succeeded because of the misunderstanding of this mystery, because Uriine is devoid of any spirit of Sulfate that until we will not add in it.

But in either of the condition we cannot make a good Medicine out of this discarded dirty Water, when we have other options for the same Spirits, as our great Alchemist Agricola was practiced in his writings and give to this method most of the priority and importance in making the right Calx of Gold which he was said that any book would have been ever written on this one of the best preparation of Gold.

Regards.

Last edited by Traveller on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:46 am

Another good example that what we are doing, this is the quote from the book of Manfred Junius, where he was trying to replicate the method written in the book of Hollandus “Opera Vegatabile”, where like those practitionars of Uriine, he is also preparing a so called Medicine which having a property to cause Cancer. Laughing

Manfred Junius wrote:
Summary of the Processes of Chapters 6 to 14
First, extract the "evil" wateriness from the plants, which is best done by drying them normally in a place sheltered from the sun, otherwise in a flask heated in a water bath.
When the plants are dry, the "spirit" is drawn off by a dry distillation (Descensum). Heat for 12 hours, draw the steam over, slowly increase the heat, then for 20 hours increase the heat even more, until finally the barrel (container) is red-hot; then the red oil will also go over. In my experience, the Descensum can easily be performed in a strong flask with gas heating. The receiver now contains some distilled water, on top of which floats the evil smelling oil. It is removed with a feather, as it will not become part of the work. The oil can be stored separately for other purposes. It is quite a dangerous substance and, in the view of Hollandus, can cause cancer. It is true that this oil, if rightly applied, has great curative powers.

Even Hollandus made such a great Elixir in his book Opera Vegatabile which he was preferred among all the 3 great elixirs prepared by other kingdoms, but the replicated work of Junius take the real meanings of Hollandus towards another side.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 9:45 am

Traveller wrote:
posts for messing the brain of others.

I believe you are the only one whose brain is getting messed with here, and it is all self-induced. No one is purposefully messing with anyone's brain any more than anyone is engaging in discussion. Are you not an Adept capable of participating in online banter?

Traveller wrote:
I searched deeply into this mystery after achieving my real goal, then I realized that Gold is taking the Carbonate from the volatile fusible Salt of Uriine, which Chasm here named as Sal Ammoniac, but there is still something missing, then I meditated and searched in the books of the philosophers, to find its right answer, and finally I have succeeded

In what ways have you been able to "succeed", Traveller?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 11:54 am

Schmeldvich wrote:

When the things I have got from my education in this field, start to match with the books of the Philosophers, then in this sense I say that I have succeeded.

As I successfully able to find the method of my Philosophers Vitriol in only one of the book which is of Philalethes in magical writings, which he was not able to replicate again, then after finding this method I confirmed that my theory is correct.

Second when I was made the thread of 5 Pillars of Alchemy, then I was given to the red gum of Marry, the name of Balsam of Life, the same thing I was found in the book of French, where he was also given to this specific matter, the name of Balsom.

And when almost 1 year ago I was discovered this theory that which two Spirits will involve in making the living purple calx of Gold in a Minor way, so I confirmed my this theory after discovering the relevant methods from the two different sources of the books of the great Alchemists.

In the same way, when the books, methods, and writings of the philosophers matches with my understanding to the Laws, Precepts, and Universal Principles of Nature, then I say that I am successful, this is my secret way to achieve higher things which are written in the ambiguous, enigmatical, metaphorical, and esoterical language in all the books of the philosophers.

So this is the secret that how I successfully able to understand the way of making the true Philosophers Mercury.

Last edited by Traveller on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 12:11 pm

Ok the one who made the stone was Merc after he got the salts that were needed he used them the dry way in a crucible with gold yes I agree there are nasty things in urline but when the salts are fired with gold at that temperature no chance of nastys living then you would hasve your medicine.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 1:53 pm

Schmeldvich wrote:

Again you are getting back to your state of inquisition, its enough you have already asked many questions, but its time for me to ask questions about you, and your work,…

How far your Putrefaction has reached yet ?

In which books of the Philosophers is written your method, you are practicing right now ?

As you were said that the things which the Ancients have mentioned in their books, you have touched with your own hands, and seen by your own eyes, so how would you like to explain these super-celestial (not superstitious) things of your work ?

bounce
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 5:47 pm

Traveller wrote:
How far your Putrefaction has reached yet ?

My Matter turned Black.

Traveller wrote:
In which books of the Philosophers is written your method, you are practicing right now ?

All of them. "An Open Entrance To The Closed Palace Of The King" is one I particularly value more than most.

Traveller wrote:
As you were said that the things which the Ancients have mentioned in their books, you have touched with your own hands, and seen by your own eyes, so how would you like to explain these super-celestial (not superstitious) things of your work ?

I am not an Adept.

I can't explain anything. I do not know anything.

All I do is observe and learn.

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 11:57 pm

It is not clear, you are saying,…

Schmeldvich wrote:
I am not an Adept.

And during my discussion with Chasm he also said,…

Chasm wrote:
I am not the one claiming to be an adept here.

I have made my own inroads making my own confections, yet I have never claimed to be an adept in possession of the PHILOSOPHERS STONE.

These words he were said when I was asked him, to provide the right reference of the books of his newly discovered way, but from my side I have provided all the history, theoretical evidence, as what is the purpose of the Forums, so I want to ask you that if in this condition you both are arguing against me to shut me up, then who is acting more like these words which you were said to me, scratch

Schmeldvich wrote:
Silencing those you are in disagreement with does not produce victory.

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 12:29 am

Philalethes is operating a long way which takes more than a year in the mentioned book, which work he started by using the Philosophers Gold and Mercury.

So if you are following most of your work with this book, then how did you prepare your Philosophers Gold and Philosophers Mercury for starting the work ?
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 12:41 am

Traveller wrote:
Philalethes is operating a long way which takes more than a year in the mentioned book, which work he started by using the Philosophers Gold and Mercury. So if you are following most of your work with this book, then how did you prepare your Philosophers Gold and Philosophers Mercury for starting the work ?

I have not prepared Philosopher's Gold, nor have I worked with Philosopher's Mercury.

Traveller wrote:
It is not clear, you are saying,…

Schmeldvich wrote:
I am not an Adept.

And during my discussion with Chasm he also said,…

Chasm wrote:
I am not the one claiming to be an adept here.

I have made my own inroads making my own confections, yet I have never claimed to be an adept in possession of the PHILOSOPHERS STONE.

These words he were said when I was asked him, to provide the right reference of the books of his newly discovered way, but from my side I have provided all the history, theoretical evidence, as what is the purpose of the Forums, so I want to ask you that if in this condition you both are arguing against me to shut me up, then who is acting more like these words which you were said to me, scratch

My goal was never to silence you. In fact, quite the opposite...

I would love for you to discuss Alchemy with me!

It is not clear why the above posts confuse you (maybe because English is not your first language?), but to be clear what Chasm said above and what I said above clearly is as follows: "I do not claim to be an Adept."

Speaking for myself, I am amazed that you have the balls to call yourself an Adept. That is all I was saying, and then going further to make it known that I am not an Adept either.

You ask for things that I cannot provide. You may be able to provide "all the history and theoretical evidence" that supports your claims, but I cannot. I have not accomplished anything worthwhile.

No one is trying to shut you up.

Our discussion is beneficial.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Schmeldvich wrote:
My goal was never to silence you. In fact, quite the opposite...
Speaking for myself, I am amazed that you have the balls to call yourself an Adept.
I would love for you to discuss Alchemy with me!
No one is trying to shut you up.

No, where is your attacking inquisition, WHO ARE YOU ???

Yes I can see that what you both were trying to do in your earlier random or arbitrary comments. And you are also correct that because English is not my first language, so that’s why I cannot tell you that how you both were playing with the balls which you already don’t have.

Schmeldvich wrote:
I have not prepared Philosopher's Gold, nor have I worked with Philosopher's Mercury.

Then why did you give a reference of a wrong book which doesn’t belong to any side to your present work ?

In the same way when I asked to Chasm about to provide the references which represent his work, then he put the names of 9 different books, which he was said that these books are written on Uriine.

This is called misleading to others,

When at the very start you came here, then we were conducting a very good information on the method of Glauber for its better understanding, where I was hoping that others will share their insights, and you started to go against me, my question is that did I force others to follow my posted way of Glauber ?

I act like a messenger, if someone have to follow the way then he can go for it by using his own mind, then whether he able to achieve success or not, it is not my fault.

In the same way as You, Others, and the Modern Alchemists have followed the different methods which are written in the books of the Philosophers, did anyone succeed by following their methods ?

Now in this case what you will say, that the problem belong to the Philosopher, who wrote that book ? Or The problem belong to the practitioner who is not able to achieve success because of his own lack of knowledge and wrong strategy ?

I already told you that I was not come here to guide or teach someone, as this is the reason that why you were going against me, but my mind was, that the persons who has spent their many years in this field, they would have some knowledge, but after realizing the truth I started to share what I had read from the books, because when I was watching with my eyes that the persons were misleading to others by providing the wrong informations, then for the sake of honesty I put a step ahead to tell the truth what I found and read in the books, which you may give a name of teaching.

Your way to judge me have most of the importance and was most accurate, that before guiding to someone we should to have a Philosophers Mercury as well as the Philosophers Stone already in hand along with their Pictures, but where I did a mistake that I give more importance to the brain of an Adept, where he has such mysteries which having a power to manifest those miracles.

The fact is that you both were jealous, giving more importance to yourself because of your own wrong work, trying to degrade others, because of your own lack of knowledge, is it looks convenient ?

I mean If you want to learn, and feeling suspicious, then you can simply ask me, and I will provide you all the quotes and the names of the books, as a theoretical evidence where is written such things, but to give a cross mark to someone because of your own lack of knowledge, doesn’t look like a clever act.

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 2:37 am

We will get back to the topic, after this post, as I was said above that there should to be a couple of posts for further understanding the discovery of Glauber, who was a real Artist on his Minor subject,...

Schmeldvich wrote:
My Matter turned Black.

I was also expecting your matter will be black after or during the putrefaction, and according to your philosophy of ONE vessel, you also should to keep it, inside the ONE flask without opening it, otherwise may be the oozes smell create a problem.

Schmeldvich wrote:
All I do is observe and learn.

Again take my advice, the learning starts from the right Alchemical Field, otherwise if you spend your whole life in working on different things, then believe me, you cannot be able to claim till to the end, that you have learned SOMETHING which now will help you to understand and implement the words of the philosophers.

You might have read the biggest volumes of great CHEMISTS, where they almost used everything, and you will not find anything which they might have left to find a mystery, like milk, uriine, blood, dew, rainwater, bones, metals, minerals, flesh, wine, salts, vinegar, plants, etc.

But all their writings doesn’t belong to anyway to any side of Alchemy, can we said that they have got a great experience through all of their life by working in such a way ?

If yes then you have to achieve success after reading their books, did you ?

So its very simple, that when they themselves didn’t able to achieve anything Alchemical then how they will lead you through their books to achieve this science of Alchemy.

I agree that the philosophers have said that we should to take both theory and practice together for a better understanding, but they were telling those words in the sense that if someone after entering into the right Alchemical Field choose to go along with his practice, then in that case he will experience good Alchemy and started to learn things in a more better way.

A Philosopher wrote:
As for those who pretend to acquire wisdom without merit and only for a vile and contemptible farthing, we say to them as Saint Jerome in the legend of the rich and idle Cratus: "Philosophy does not fit you".

And you, son of science, "If you have understood, work in silence and for still sometime keep your mouth shut on the Mystery".

Regards.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 7:14 am

hi friend traveler

thanks horns galuber etc  
but we go further and leave the unnecessary ping pong with those who only do the job of disturbing and making the debate tired and do not make progress at all

back to the research and serious hypothesis you talked about the use of tartar oil in the minor work of glauber replacing the uriina can explain what and how you see operationally what and as phase by phase according to you you must make your very interesting hypothesis that you tell us to replace uriina with TARTAR OIL ?

2 ) and in your opinion and experience what connection does the TARTAR OIL and the TARTAR ? have with you the WINE SCUM with the secret solvent and the SVP ?

My best regard alexbr

ciao amico traveller

grazie corna glauber etc
ma andiamo oltre e lasciamo stare il ping pong con chi fa solo il fine di disturbare e far naufragare la discussione che stancano e non fanno per nulla progredire il lavoro

torniamo alle ricerche e ipotesi serie tu parlavi dell'utilizzo dell'olio di tartaro nell'opera minore di glauber in sostituzione alla uriina puo spiegare cosa e come vedi operativamente cio e come fase per fase secondo te si deve effettuare la tua molto interessante ipotesi che tu ci indichi di sostituire uriina con olio di tartaro

e 2 nella tua opinione ed esperienza che connessione ha secondo te l'olio di tartaro e il tartaro la feccia dal vino con il solvente segreto e lo SVP

My best regard alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 12:12 am

Yes Alex, as I was said that I am very happy, because with this Minor way I am also learning many things.

I will give answer your post, but first we need to overlook to both of the processes of Agricola and Glauber,...

Observations on the “Spirit of Sulfate” in both methods,…

First of all I want to tell you, that when Johannes Agricola said “put one finger's width of sand or gypsum” then it is the sign of a true Adept, because the same Spirit which lies in Gypsum, it is also lies in Sand, how and why, I leave this information untold.

Further the Agricola said “gypsum, which is better” it is also true, because which Spirit lies in Gypsum, it is very strong, while in which state it is in Sand, it is very weak. So that’s why he preferred to use Gypsum in place of Sand.

Everyone will be amazed that how was their way to perceive different things which our modern science cannot be able to understand, that’s why they are far away to the discovery of this secret science.

Now if we look at the method of Glauber, we find again the same information, that first he used Calaminaris and then Sulfuric Acid, where I want to tell you, that in both of these things also lies the same strong Spirit of Sulfate, as it is in Gypsum.

Observations on the “Spirit of Carbonate” in both methods,…

Glauber was using Uriine in his methods, so he preferred to obtain this “Spirit of Carbonate” from Spirit of Uriine, while Agricola look to provide this Spirit by using the Harts Horn.

Difficulties in the work,…

First of all we can see, that as for providing the source of “Spirit of Sulfate” Glauber used corrosive sulfuric acid, which is a dangerous thing to use in the work, while Agricola used a hard rock Gypsum, which will need a high heat to evaporate its existing Spirit.

Second for providing a source of “Spirit of Carbonate” Glauber used a disgusting or dirty Spirit of Uriine, which having an evil and bad humors exists in it, while Agricola used Harts Horn which is difficult to arrange and hard to use in the work.

My meanings are here, that there are many good things which someone can learn and observe for his better understanding, both of their different methods carries the same meanings, but for applying to work, these methods should to modify to make a single one understandable method.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:40 am

The process followed by Agricola, it is known as Cementation. In those days, not only the Alchemists but also the Metallurgists practice this process for purifying their Gold which is called inquartation, they use this process most especially when the Gold will be higher than 25% in the alloy and resisting the action of acids, like Nitric or Aqua Regis.

Paracelsus was the highest Adept among all others, who practiced the way of Cementation to a greater extent. He used this way mostly for bringing a transmutation in different conditions, like when the metal is not showing its proper luster of Gold, or when the metal is not showing its carats, or in which case when it is not getting onto its right malleability, in every way he practiced and discovered different methods to accomplish the purity of Gold, which Gold is artificially made by Art, or by any other alchemical means and still showing somewhere its imperfection.

I also would like to add here, that his any method for Cementation, cannot be taken into practice without having the right knowledge of the things used by Paracelsus, means he used different metaphors for telling the different matters of the Philosophers. But all these terms used by him are very easy to understand for a true Philosopher or for him who already knows the Art.

Anyways back to the topic, that as Agricola used Gypsum in his work then we can also use Plaster of Paris in place of it, but in this condition there is an absence of water of crystallization as it exists in Gypsum, which water will be necessary for making the Spirit of Sulfate in the work.

In fact the Plaster of Paris (POP) is also obtain by heating the same Gypsum at 180 C, which is a hemi (half) hydrate of Calcium Sulfate. The name Plaster of Paris (POP) is derived from its association as the Calcium Sulfate hemi hydrates are found in large amount deposited in the Montmartre hill in Paris.

Further it should to be noted that in place of the simple strategy followed by Agricola, the Glauber was given most of the priority for making a proper Mercury, by using the both two sperms needed for the work. Where he was more smart in discoveries this secret because he wasn’t able to discover the right Philosophical Menstruum so that's why he put all his efforts for preparing this particular Mercury for a Minor way, but Agricola had the proper Alchemical Menstruums for the work, so that’s why he was followed a very simple way for manipulating the two sperms and giving it to Gold.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 11:42 pm

Everyone saw here that how Chasm was fully tried to deviate our meanings of the Minor way, but still till to the end I was held my theory with a fixed mind in all of our conversations, because the problem is that how I tell them, that their all practicing works are less important then my simple words which when I chooses as a theory, then it no longer remains a theory but becomes a FACT. He was really surprised to see this my fixed mind, which when I was on his site then he was named it uncanny, I still remember this word, even English is not my language.

I want to tells others, that before giving the above two posts, I had discovered the secret for manipulating this Minor way, this thing comes in mind, because of my higher education in the Major way of the Philosophers, where such like strategy we follow right at the very start of the work.

The work is said to be a child’s play, but again not even a PHD, ever think to replicate such a thing in his life, not because of its difficulty but because of its deeper wisdom which is needed for to manipulate the work right in an order.

I tell here shortly, the thing is little different, and more modified than the way practiced or discovered by Glauber, that where Glauber was made only the Spirit of Uriine or of Carbonate, but we will also make the Spirit of Sulfate, both Spirits together make the more vital, living, active Mercury, and will not produce any kind of a Sal Ammoniac, as such a dry powder Glauber was made, because he was used sulfuric acid, in place of not having any Spirit of Sulfate, which is the reason that the method of Glauber was somewhere wrong, because this Spirit of Sulfate is essential for the accomplishment of the work.

So that’s why our work will be more fruitful, and our Mercury will be more workable than the one made by Glauber.

The prepared Mercury can be used for different other operations like for purifying the Gold from other base metals, as Glauber was used it, where he was said that it will be a new discovery if someone knows its right preparation as well as its right manipulation, by the help of which someone can perform wonderful works.

There are some insights I want to share about the Process,...

Now as we have a secret that what we want to give to our Gold, so we will practice this method in a more modified way, than the given method of Glauber and Agricola.

We will start our Experiment from an Amalgam which will be our FIRST Matter, on which we will operate without using or adding any Heterogenous thing in it.

Short Summery of the Process.
First the Water will drive out of our Living Earth (Water + Earth), which will having a Property to dissolve the Air and becomes a Spirit (Water + Air), then this Spirit after cohobation over its own Living Earth drives out the Fire (Air + Fire) because Air (exists in Spirit) having a correspondence with the Fire (exists in Earth), when Fire will replace the Air exists in the Spirit (Water + Air) and becomes a Mercury (Water + Fire).

We will learn in the process, about the difference b/w Water, Spirit and Mercury, all originate from the same root, but still there lies a remarkable difference b/w these 3 graduated forms. The process will start from its first simple form of Water and then it will graduate into Spirit and then in the end it will become a Mercury.

It will perform all the works which the Glauber were performed by using his Mercury, which Mercury he was named the “Water Fire”.

There are many things which a person can learn through these simple processes, that’s why I recommend first to practice this Minor way to understand Alchemy, and these different processes will then lead to the discovery of the higher works of the Philosophers.

As well as it will take the Gold towards directly into a Purple calx, as Agricola has guided us, but his two steps of first Cementation and then Solution, both will become short into the form of one single step, by using the prepared Mercury, which will directly take the Gold towards a Purple calx. Which we will extract by using the common SV.

Our Living Earth in this our Work is very blessed because Philosophers used it to make their Mercury in a Major Way, our Hollandus has written a whole volume (Opus Vegatabile) on the use of this Living Earth in a Major way where he purified his Wine over this Living Earth to make his Dry Water (which doesn’t wet the Hands).

Regards.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 9:18 am

very thanks dear friend traveller
your research is very interesting continue with exposition deep of it, the use of OIL OF TARTAR, scum wine and use of acid with it ..and the with connections SVP ETC ? your research is very interesting continue your expositions very thanks
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 2:46 am

Hello Alex,

You see that everyone will be surprise that what it is so special which I has given a name of “Secret” in my above post.

The thing is that as I said, that there is a step which comes at the very start of the work where we use such a strategy in a Major way, but when I read the method of Glauber and Agricola, who told us, about to use the two sperms for making the living Calx of Gold, then this is where I started to broaden my way of understanding out of the Major works of the Philosophers, and realized that there is a strategy which all of our Ancient Philosophers were followed to make their first Menstruums, which they were given a name of “Fire against Nature”.

Our modern day Sciences, as well as our Alchemical research community who made their academies of Alchemy to education peoples, non of them ever succeed to discover such a mystery, which is a very simple and basic thing for the understanding of our Alchemy at the very initial stages of this Art.

I tell here shortly that our Philosophers never made any kind of ACID, they never produce any Nitric Acid, by neither any Chemical means nor by any Alchemical means like by dry distilling saltpeter and vitriol (as our modern Alchemists were discovered this way and give it a name of Alchemically produced Acid, all is bullshit)

As well as they never produced any Hydrochloric acid, nor any Sulfuric Acid.

So as our modern Alchemists discovered such a methods which they named “Alchemical”, but in truth there was no any Alchemy, because they all were not aware about the "Universal Principles of Nature".

The thing is that if we produce any Acid by any other means, then it will still be a solution containing the Hydrogen, which is an incomplete form, that until we will not add in it, its pair, which is Nitrogen, means the way of making the Acids of the Ancients, goes through the way where exists both of the Hydrogen and Nitrogen which will now bring the Alchemical dissolution of the matter (not any Chemical dissolution).

This is a secret which I tells here openly for all the seekers of the Art who has spent their much of the time in discovering the meanings behind this Art of Alchemy.

And here again we come onto the same thing, which sometimes early I was telling to my friend that we should to look for the methods which doesn't involve any dangerous or poisonous corrosives that through following this way a person can more easily find this science of the Ancients.

And if anyone bring any method of a Philosopher, where he is literally using any Acid then I will be amazed after reading such a method which in reality has no any back history in any Alchemical literature.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:15 am

I was talking about the dissolving menstruums of the Ancients, which methods our modern day Alchemists wrongly interpreted that those menstuums were alluding to the Acids, but in reality the Ancient Philosophers never mentioned such things in their books, where they would have been used any Acids in their works.

They were made their first simple Menstruums, by using the ammoniacal salts, like for example if we want to make the Hydrochloric acid of the Philosophers, then we will start our process from Sal Ammoniac, which after preparation will be named as Spirit of Salt of the Philosophers, in the same way if we want to make Spirit of Sulfate then we will make it from ammonium Sulfate, and if Spirit of Carbonate then we will make it from ammonium carbonate.

Our Glauber was successfully able to make only the one Spirit, which he was made by using the ammonium carbonate (volatile salt of uriine), but still his process was somewhere incomplete, as I said above that there are two steps which will be involve in making the Acid or Spirit of a specific Salt, first step will be where this ammonaical salt will become a Water and then in next step it will gain its vital power from the earth and then it will become a Spirit.

Ammonaical Salt --- Water --- Spirit.

This is the way to go for making the different acids which our Ancients were made for manipulating the Matter, all originate from the First origins of Life (Hydrogen/Nitrogen) which carries and holding the foundation of our secret Art.

These acids will having a power to dissolve the matter into its first matter and then we can use our Philosophical or Common Menstruums for making a specific Elixir from a prepared Matter in a Major or Minor way.

But the preparation of the Spirits will be carried out by a person who have an understanding of the Art and of Nature, as the specific acid will only work on a specific metal, and for every metal there will always be involve the two Spirits, which will be their duality of the two sperms carrying the two charges of male and female, and both of their intermixtion will bring about the specific Mercury for a specific Metal, which will be the first simple menstruum of the Ancients for preparing the Matter.

Ammonaical Salt --- Water --- Spirit --- Mercury.

The proportions of the two Spirits will be made by an Artist, as for example as we have discovered that the Gold will need two Spirits which are Spirit of Carbonate and Spirit of Sulfate, then in this proportion the Spirit of Sulfate will always be higher than the Spirit of Carbonate. It will be like,…

Spirit of Carbonate 1 part
Spirit of Sulfate 3 parts.

And then the living Purple calx of Gold will appear in a very short time after the action of this specific Mercury on Gold.

Which Spirit of Carbonate or of Uriine, our Glauber was successfully made by using the Calaminaris, I have one variety of this mineral,

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 HPDnjF9

As we know about this mineral, that it is a combination of the two different minerals, which we can see that Smithsonite is below in the color of a brick, while the Hemimosphite is above. This specimen is nearly about a pound in weight.

Regards.

Last edited by Traveller on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:45 pm

Traveller wrote:
I have one variety of this mineral,

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 CfMny2N

As we know about this mineral, that it is a combination of the two different minerals, which we can see that Smithsonite is below in the color of a brick, while the Hemimosphite is above. This specimen is nearly about a pound in weight.

How do you plan to use it?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 1:20 am

First I was in the knowledge that how to work according to the right strategy, but recently I completely understood, that in this mineral its Silicate is the main cause which is making the Spirit of Ammonium Carbonate. So when I realized this, then I planned to use the Talc in place of it, which is also a Silicate, as well as Talc also having a property to deliquesce, which we can also use for making the Spirit of Carbonate, I was mentioned this some time ago here in this Glaubers thread.

But about this Mineral of Calaminaris, I have a mind to use it in a Major way, as there is a method in the book of French,…

“This oil distilled in a retort with pure sand in a strong fire, yields a spirit like fire scarce to be contained in any vessel and dissolves all metals except silver, and reduces pure spirit of wine into an oil within a few days.”

So I saved this mineral for that purpose.

It is very heavy and very hard like a stone, they gave it a right name of Lapis.

Moreover I also have a plan as French was said in the same method, that this Mineral have a Golden sulfur inside, so I will see that if I able to extract from this mineral, a Golden yellow sulfur which I will use for the multiplication of the Stone. I was also mentioned about this some time ago in the discussion with PulvisRubeus.

As we can read the same thing in the end of the book “Opera Vegetabile”, where Hollandus is extracting this Golden Sulfur from common Gold with a great labor for the purpose of Multiplication of his medicine.

Hollandus In Opera Vegetabile wrote:

Multiplication of the Stone
Now I will also instruct you in increasing its power a thousand fold. To this end you should take it and dissolve it in your rectified water in a glass vessel, and coagulate it again in the following way: Powder the stone, or break it into small pieces. Put it into a glass pot with a wide mouth. Grind the mouth even on a stone; also grind a small, round piece of glass like it, which is put on the mouth. Put the stone into it and put as much of your rectified water on it that the stone is almost under water. Set it on warm ashes, and it will immediately dissolve. Now put the small piece of glass on the mouth of the glass pot, and let it stand thus dissolved for twelve hours. Now remove the lid, increase your fire and evaporate the water till the stone is dry. Then dissolve it again with your rectified water, as taught before, and let it stand thus dissolved for another twelve hours. After this, congeal it as before, and repeat this work till nothing will congeal but remains as an oil. Then it is ready for dissolving Q in it.

Take fine gold, and cement it three times in cemento reguli. If my child were now to ask: Why should gold be cemented, seeing that it is fine? You should know that something must be added to the gold from which one wishes to get money or coins, or else the coins would be far too soft and too flabby in the hands. That is why one has to cement three or four times to be more certain that it is fine. Further my child might ask: How and why is it that something hard becomes soft through being often dissolved and congealed, getting the consistency of an oil, and no longer curdles, as you have here taught? My child should know that one cannot turn anything in the world into oil as long as it contains any feces, either outside or inside. But when it has been freed from its fecibus, one can turn it into oil by dissolving and congealing it often~ For by often turning into water and becoming disembodied, each time being brought back into a corpus, it will become so subtle and volatile that itdisembodies by itself. Finally it becomes so subtle that it cannot be retained in any glass. In time, on account of its great subtlety, it would penetrate through the glass as oil penetrates through leather, no matter how thick and hard the bottom of the glass would be. This is why something hard may well be changed into an oil, because of the reasons given.

Now we will again revert to our work. Take the thus cemented 0, as has been indicated; have it beaten into thin leaves, as painters need for gilding. Rub those leaves on a marble with melted honey or with gummi Arabicum dissolved in water. Powder it so fine as if one were to paint with a brush with it, or write with a quill. Then wash the honey off with distilled water; put the powdered 0 into a glass bowl and pour warm, distilled water on it. Stir it well with a clean rod and let it settle down. Pour the water off above and add other distilled water; stir it again and let it settle down. Again pour it off, and repeat this so often till the water runs off as clearly as the one you pour on. Then it is enough. Now put it on warm ashes and let it dry, and you have a subtle powder. Now set your powder to reverberate in a reverberating—furnace in which glasses are made, twenty, twenty-five or twenty-six days, or till your gold swells as thick as a sponge. However, do not put it so hot that it melts, but keep it in a gentle heat without melting. Or if you wish, you may also dissolve your gold in Aqua fort and pour pure, distilled water on it; then let it boil for half an hour in a glass. Then put it aside for a day or two and your gold will drop to the bottom. Pour the water off cleanly, and again pour other, common, distilled water on it. Again boil it for a half hour as before, and put it again aside. Then it will settle at the bottom. Pour the water off. You may do that three or four times, till your gold is well washed off from the Aqua fort, which should be burnt of saltpeter and *. When your powder is thus washed, set it to reverberate, for this gold-powder which has been dissolved in Aqua fort does not melt so easily as the powder which has been rubbed on the stone. In addition, it probably takes at best ten days for reverberating; otherwise, both are equally good. You can therefore perform any of these two, whichever you wish.

When the powder has swollen like a sponge, it is suff iciently reverberated. Now take it out, have well distilled winevinegar and put the powder into a glass with a wide mouth, ground even above, upon which there should also be a likewise ground, round glass fitting the mouth. Now pour your vinegar upon the powder, so that two parts of the glass are full. Stir well and set it on a cupel with ashes. Close the glass above with the small round glass and give it also the warmth of the sun, stirring it every day, three or four times. Each time put the ground glass back on top, and your powder will gradually dissolve in vinegar, so that your vinegar will turn a very beautiful yellow. Decant the yellow vinegar into a clean glass and put it away well stoppered. Pour more vinegar upon the powder and stir it again. Set it in the furnace and do as before till your vinegar again turns yellow. Decant that to the first, and again pour fresh vinegar upon your powder; proceed as before. Repeat this till your vinegar is no longer colored; then pour it off, and take out what remains in the glass, dry it on warm ashes and set it again to reverberate as before, for eight or nine days. Then take it out and put it back into the glass. Pour distilled vinegar on it, stir well, and set it in the furnace, and do as before, till your vinegar turns yellow. Then pour it off to the first colored vinegar and again pour other vinegar upon it. Set it in the furnace and do as before till the vinegar is no longer colored. And if something worthwhile is left over, set it again to reverberate and proceed in everything as you have been instructed before, till all your powder is dissolved. Some feces will remain, because they had flown into it from the ashes in the furnace. The gold, too, has feces inside, so that some feces will always remain. You will yourself see if something is left worth reverberating or not. If there is something, proceed as indicated before; but if you do not think it worthwhile, let it be. But you can also keep those feces so that, should anything have remained in them, you can take it out afterwards.

Now take all your colored vinegar and set it to congeal on hot ashes, in an open glass vessel. A yellow powder will remain. Take it and dissolve it again in common water. If it does not dissolve, dissolve it again in vinegar and congeal it as before. After that it will dissolve in common water. It also happens that some feces stay behind. Put those together with the first feces. They are of no importance; they come from the innermost fecibus of the 0 Now congeal again on warm ashes to a powder, and be careful not to give too much heat, for the powder would run together because it is “meltable”. If you make it too hot, it will melt like wax. When it is then congealed, dissolve it again in common water as before; pour off the pure, and if some feces still remain at the bottom, they are of the innermost fecibus. Add those to the others and congeal again. Repeat this congealing and dissolving till you find no more feces at the bottom of the glass. Then it is enough. Then congeal again. Have a glass plate made especially for this purpose, or a marble plate, and spread it quite thin on it. Put it into a humid cellar and put a small glass underneath it. Everything will dissolve into clear water. Now congeal it again on hot ashes to a powder. Now it is ready to be added to the oil made of the Vegetable-stone.

In this (chapter) I will instruct my son how he can blend the Vegetable-oil with the said gold-powder into an oil. Take therefore the vegetable-oil and weigh it. Take the same weight of gold-powder. Divide your pulverern folis into three parts, and put your vegetable-oil on fire, in its glass vessel. Give it natural warmth, as the sun shining in mid-summer. In it put the first third of your gold-powder; stir it with a rod of bostree wood so that it becomes well mixed. Let it thus stand in even heat for seven or eight days. Then add the other third of the gold-powder to the oil; stir it as before, and let it stand for another seven or eight days. Subsequently, add the last third of the gold-powder to the oil, and let it stand for another seven or eight days in the heat. Then everything is fixed, and a medicine for congealing into Q. Heat a thin silver tin plate (or: griddle); when it glows, cool it in this oil and it will change into gold. Or take one hundred parts of mercuriue eublimatue, which has been sublimated by gold ten or twelve times, until it left no more feces. Then imbibe one part of oil into one hundred parts of this mercurius; afterwards put it into the egg and hang it in the secret furnace for forty days and nights, and everything will turn into medicine. Thank God the Lord, my child.

So I am quite sure that this Mineral will give me a true Sulfur of Gold, which will be the same in power as exists in common Gold.

You see that this mineral is also helping for making a burning Mercury, plus after confecting the Stone, the same Mineral also providing the Golden sulfur for multiplication of our Medicine. Its green streaks, white sheen, as well as red brick color is alluding towards something special, as I was said that this is like a blessed Stone, that’s why we named it “Lapis Solomoni”.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 8:16 am

Keep in mind that we are not chasing the Ancients, but even surpassing the Oldies, by discovering this new way of Alchemy, where I am going to follow a perfection of this Order, but for separating the Minor way from the Major way of the Philosophers, we need to understand that as there are 4 Ammoniacal Salts,…

Ammonium Sulfate
Ammonium Carbonate
Ammonium Nitrate
Ammonium Chloride

Where first Salt will gain its property to become a Spirit from Oil of Tartar.

Second Salt will gain its property to become a Spirit from Oil of Talc.

Third Salt will from common Water.

Fourth Salt will from Alum.

The Minor way is all about for the right preparation of these Ammoniacal Spirits.

But we should to be careful while working in this way, because from all the 4, only the first, two Salts having a property to become a very sharp Spirit, which two Spirits our Philosophers have named in all their books, Mercury and Sulfur, where first is their Mercury of the Mines, while second is the Sulfur according to their alchemical constitution. So during their Preparation these both Spirits will so quickly rush into the receiver for which purpose the receiver should to be very large.

So which two Ammoniacal Spirits our Gold need for his perfection, coincidently both of these two Ammoniacal Salts having a property to easily become a sharp Spirit.

Finally I would like to tell here, that as we have read in the books of the Philosophers that the Mercury of Gold, having a property to overcome all the other things, where we can use it in a Universal way, but as regards to this Minor way, then I will NOT say that this specific Particular Mercury which having a property to destroy the most perfect metal (Gold) it will also work on all the other metals to make their tinctures, as Glauber was used it, which is a wrong way, because this Mercury will be limited in power because of this Minor way, and only specified for Gold.

But I also would like to add here, that these both sperms which together will make the Mercury for Gold, these both Spirits are needed for the preparation of all the 7 Mercuries for each metal, which will then destroy the natural constitution of these metals and will take them into the form of a fusible Glass, from where they will never come back to their metallic state again.

The reason and need for both of these sperms (Sulfate, Carbonate) is that some metals are deficient in Sulfur (Fire) so they need Spirit of Carbonate, while some metals are deficient in Mercury (Water), so they need Spirit of Sulfate for their perfection.

Our final goal should to be for achieving the tinctures in these colors after coagulation with their specific Mercury.

Iron and Gold --- Purple

Copper --- Green

Lead and Silver --- Blue

Tin --- Yellow

If we successfully able to make the tinctures in these colors then we have confected the tincture with a right strategy.

Enough has been said, in the pursuit and discovery of this Minor way, further the practice will help to more deepen the way of Understanding in this way.

"He that endeavors to enter into the Philosophers’ Rosary without a key, is like him who would walk without feet". Mitchel Maier

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 11:43 am

Agricola wrote:
Chasm,
Actually, I expected you to tell me something about the process of making the Trexar, since you say you know Keely's work very well!. I've read about these things, about ten years ago, but I do not remember where. About this strange wire, which was composed of concentric metals, like a matryoshka, the pieces were not separable, precisely because everything were made starting from a single piece of metal, perhaps copper, which had been progressively transmutated starting from the center and proceeding towards the perimeter, with a 'progressive order of vibrations', which were going to vary the 'Chord of Mass' of the metal, or something like that. In practice, Keely 'tuned' on the metal and varied the vibration of resonance, up to bring it to that of the desired metal, and obtained the change.
If you know Keely's laws, can you at least explain us the phenomenon from his point of view?

I sent you a PM from the other site explaining how I was appearing as banned from this site.
Somehow, this has been resolved. How? I don't know. Perhaps my account was hacked?
In any case, the conduit was not made by any transmutational means.
Keely explained some of the methods used to prepare his metallic instruments and the these methods were laborious.
This Trexar as you've described does not come from any of Keelys texts. It comes from Dale Pond of Stanford University. It is my opinion that he has misinterpreted how the wire was manufactured. Even if the wire were manufactured as you've described, the information from Keely suggests that the metals were vibrationally fused using resonant relations derived from the study of Pythagorean number philosophy. This fusing was akin to magnetism but of an order far surpassing magnetism.
Yes, he manipulated the chord of mass in accordance with the laws of music which incorporate attractions and repulsions.
His 40 laws of harmony outline how this is done. His secret was an open one. People were simply unqualified to understand him.
What would one expect from a pioneer in the undiscovered field of quanta during the mid 1800's?
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 12:22 pm

Traveller wrote:
Since we were debating against a wrong method of Chasm for making the same red Calx by using the disgusting so called Sal Ammoniac of Uriine, which method we don’t find in any book, where is written such a mind-made discovery, as there is no any record of such a method in any book of a Philosopher who used such a Sal Ammoniac (made from Uriine) for making any red Calx of Gold but only there were some outsiders (Chemists) who might have practiced this dirty wrong method to make such a thing, which is said to be out of Alchemy, means neither it can be useful as a Medicine nor show any affect to achieve a good transmutation.

You pompous oaf jocolor
You don't know my method. You assume to know but you don't. You have mentioned no where the method used by the alchemists. Their method was of one matter, low external heat, and time. This you don't understand. So accept it and stop assuming to know what you call my mind made work which is not registering with you.
Obviously you can read an open text. cheers  This is great, others here can as well.
You've managed to follow an open text by Glauber who was writing for YOUR benefit. Now you profess that Glauber was working in a wrong way??? You're being a too arrogant for your own good here Traveller.
Glauber put pen to paper to teach YOU!

Traveller wrote:
Our Glauber was successfully able to make only the one Spirit, which he was made by using the ammonium carbonate (volatile salt of uriine), but still his process was somewhere incomplete, as I said above that there are two steps which will be involve in making the Acid or Spirit of a specific Salt, first step will be where this ammo...

What was incomplete? Are you referring to his various nitre based solvents which have their use, not only in a practical way, but as an instruction in a more cryptic way?
As I pointed out to you from the other forum, Glauber hid the true process of making the stone amongst all of his works. This is recognized by anyone who has actually read his Works and hasn't just cherry picked information.

Traveller wrote:
Keep in mind that we are not chasing the Ancients, but even surpassing the Oldies, by discovering this new way of Alchemy, where I am going to follow a perfection of this Order, but for separating the Minor way from the ?...

This is great! Razz  You will surpass the ancients! Lovely, although not impossible, yet highly unlikely given that you've not yet demonstrated anything other than that you can read from a book literally!

Traveller wrote:
I was talking about the dissolving menstruums of the Ancients, which methods our modern day Alchemists wrongly interpreted that those menstuums were alluding to the Acids, but in reality the Ancient Philosophers never mentioned such things in their books, where they would have been used any Acids in their works.

They were made their first simple Menstruums, by using the ammoniacal salts, like for example if we want to make the Hydrochloric acid of the Philosophers, then we will start our process from Sal Ammoniac, which after preparation will be named as Spirit of Salt of the Philosophers, in the same way if we want to make Spirit of Sulfate then we will make it from ammonium Sulfate, and if Spirit of Carbonate then we will make it from ammonium carbonate.

My suggestion to you Traveller is that you brush up on acid/alkaline reactions for a stronger foundation as a basis in the art because it sounds to me that you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about.
Seriously, first you state that no ancients spoke of acids, then you use an example of philosophical hydrochloric acid as beginning with Sal Ammoniac ...It sounds like a contradiction to me here!
I've tried to show you the analysis of Sal Ammoniac, yet you simply dismiss it as worthless. You appear to have gleaned nothing from it, which is too bad!

Anyways, I'm not attacking you, not at all. I'm just trying to better understand you. But it is becoming more and more clear that you are simply hypothesizing when not repeating the words of Glauber.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 3:29 am

I am quite busy for the preparation of my work, so its hard for me to spend my time here in this fruitful discussion.  Laughing

Chasm wrote:
You don't know my method. You assume to know but you don't. You have mentioned no where the method used by the alchemists. Their method was of one matter, low external heat, and time.

We all want to know about your method, in fact this is the reason that why we were conducting those informations, but you didn’t able to provide any reference of your method, so in case how others will learn from your experiences ? if it is not your own mind made thing.

I have provided the two references of the right method, but now you said that Glauber is not telling his method in a literal sense, so I want to ask you that is Johannes Agricola also telling his method esoterically, when he said “take Harts Horn and Gypsum” ?

Everyone can read that both Glauber and Johannes Agricola clearly telling in his words before giving their methods, that they are willing to write everything in a literal sense.

Now there are two conditions first that you are a true Philosopher, or second both Glauber and Agricola were Charlatans.  scratch

My last question is, that we don’t want to see your demonstrations that whether you able to achieve anything worthwhile by following your method or not, and we don’t want to see that whether you able to achieve the same results as is written in the books of the Philosophers or not, and we also don’t want to know any back history of your method, but I want to ask you a very simple thing, that as you were said that your sal ammoniac brings common Gold into a Purple Calx, so how many times you have accomplished this work ? because according to me your Sal Ammoniac don’t have any property to effect Gold in such a way.

Did you make this Purple Calx before ?

If yes then for verification of this, can you show us a picture ?

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next