The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mystery of GW

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:53 am

Here I collected the quotes from different books of the Philosophers, which are not Chemists from anyway, where they are telling us all the reasons that why they called their Menstruum and given it a name of Spirit of Wine, the 3 reasons I already told in my thread of Glauber, so here I am only proving the same thing for a better enlightenment of others, It is the true Mercury of the Ancients with the properties which are mentioned below,...

The Preparation of the Wine Spirits of the Adepts
(Spiritus Vini Philosophici s. Spiritus Vini Lulliani)
The original description of this is from Raimund Lull in his Libr. de Quinta Essencia and Weidenfeld starts with that as:
You distill the best red or white wine -- Vinum rebum vel album, in the ordinary way to obtain Aqua ardens. This will be rectified three times and kept so that the BURNING SPIRIT does not evaporate. The unmistakable sign is that sugar which has been soaked with it, when BROUGHT INTO A FLAME, BURNS JUST LIKE BRANDY. When the water is prepared in this manner, you have the material out of which the quintessence will be drawn. You put it into a circulating recipient seal it hermetically, and place it in horse manure where the heat remains as a constant. It is important that the heat does not decrease, otherwise the circulation (digestion) of the water is distributed and not maintained, which is desirable; if however, a constant heat is used, the Quintessence will separate later in the digestion process, which is visible by the line that separates the upper portion, i.e. the Quintessence, from the lower portion. After a sufficiently long digestion, the recipient may be opened, and if a wonderfully pleasant aroma emerges, one which cannot be compared with any other pleasant smell in the world, and one which simply assails everyone, THEN you have the Quintessence. If this does not occur, the recipient must be put back and left until this goal, as described, is achieved.

Aqua Vitae Rectificatae - Lulli
The first Spiritus ardens still contains some water and a linen soaked in it ignites in a flame; however, does not BURN: after repeated rectification, the SOAKED LINEN WILL BURN UP completely. On the pitch-like residue you pour Spiritus ardens rectificatus, distill, and then the Oleum vegetabile results. The black residue is distilled with the last Spiritus ardens; then it is calcined in "Rerecherio" and distilled seven times with the latest worm Spiritus; it is then called Aqua Vitae rectificata.

Rectified Spirit of Mercury - Theodorus Mundanus
Afterwards by due fermentation and digestion, you shall have a clear and uniform Liquor which is OUR WINE. Take this wine and putrefy it in horse dung 30 days, or in a good vaporous bath that the elements may the sooner and better be separated; Afterwards, put it into a fit glass vessel and distil an Ardent Water from it, which ought to be rectified till the WHOLE BURN AWAY, or INFLAME ANY PARTICLE OF LINEN OR COTTON DIPPED IN IT.

Test for the Spirits - Concerning the Potable Gold of Theophrastus Paracelsus
Take a small and Fine Linen Cloth, moisten it with rectified spirit, SET FIRE TO THE CLOTH, and when it is completely consumed, the spirit of wine is rectified. Next, drop in a drop of olive oil, as the spirit falls from the stand to the bottom, and remains on the bottom, as fast as one stirs up; then you will have completely and rightly distilled the spirit of wine.

Alkahest of Salt of Tartar and Spirit of Uriine - Christopher Grummet
…cohobate so often till the Tartar, together with the Spirit of Vitriol, become one Water; which take (for it is the FIERY WATER OF TARTAR AND VITRIOL) and distil gently in Balneo, first the BURNING SPIRIT OF VITRIOL; then increase the Fire, and change the Receiver, and distil the Oil of Tartar, which must be rectified, as also the burning Spirit of Vitriol; which Two, are our Mercuries sufficiently fitted for the Composition of the Elixir of the first Order.

How to make the Menstruum, and how to circulate it - Raymund Lully
Now when the whole spirit is purified from the phlegm and rectified and distilled in a recipient; The vessel being cooled pour out the phlegm from the cucurbit how little so-ever it be then pour in again into the same cucurbit the spirit and then distill again in Balneo with a most easy fire as of the same as is beforesaid so oft till the spirit be wholly purified from the phlegm and perfectly rectified which spirit so prepared IF IT BE FIRED will not leave any work of moisture behind it nay it will BURN A CLOTH being made well and put into it.

The Secret of the four Waters of Perfection – Albertus Magnus
When the Mercury is dissolved, it is the third Water of perfection, this water BURNS WITH A WHITE AND FETID FLAME, against which you must be on your guard.

George von Welling quote in the book of Actum Leyden
"Take sweet clean water and seal it in a large bottle, leaving about one-fourth empty. Place the bottle in the sun for some weeks until it rots, showing a precipitation in the bottom. This precipitation, when properly manipulated by distillation, will produce a CLEAR, FIERY, BURNING OIL, the constituents and use of which are only known to the wise."

The Spirit of Calx vive of Basilius
This Spirit of Calx vive being now mixed with the Spirit of Wine, take away the Receiver, pour out the Phlegm, and keep the Spirits of the Calx and Wine wearily: Observe, both these Spirits are separated not without difficulty, for they embrace one another, and in distillation ascend together: Wherefore, If You Kindle The Spirits being mixed and united in a Glass Vessel, the SPIRIT OF WINE IS BURNED, but the Spirit of the Calx remains in the Glass, which keep diligently. This is a great Arcanum, few Spirits do exceed its efficacy, if you knew the use of it.

The Coelum Vegetabile of Lully, made of the Salt of Tartar
Take the best Aqua Vitae, rectified so, as to BURN A LINEN CLOTH, as you have seen, operating with me, and therefore no need of amplifying to you the Magistery of this Water.

The Volatile Salt of Tartar of Lully
you beheld in the bottom of the Vessel depurated, and pour to it so much of our Spirit (that is Aqua Vitae rectified so, as to BURN A CLOTH steeped in it) as will be four Fingers above it, or let there be six parts more of the weight of the Aqua Vitae, than is the Salt or Oil of Tartar.

The Quintessence of Wine, and its Philosophic Preparation - Aurora Chymica, Edwardo Bolnest
…rectify it rightly so often until it be totus ardeus, that is, TOTALLY BURNING, so that it will also burn a linen Clothe dipped in it.
…take now of pure Spirit of Wine, that is, totus ardeus, and will BURN A LINEN RAG one pound; of this before sublimed Vegetable Salt four Ounces, put your Salt into a Glass Body, and pour your S.V. upon it.

The Spirit of Wine of Basilius by Tartar
Take generous white-Wine and distil after the usual manner, to make a strong Aqua Vitae thereof in a Copper, which rectify in a Phial, and separate the Phlegm: this Aqua Vitae is thus proved: If it BURN ALL AWAY, and leave no Aquosity behind it, being kindled in a Glazed Vessel, but if any remain, distil yet once or twice, the Joints being very close, that the Volatile Spirit of the Wine may not exhale: The Aqua Vitae being thus distilled, and exactly rectified (but have a care that in the time of distilling you put not a Candle to it, lest it hurt you).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:26 am

Traveller wrote:
We don’t need to understand that what these CHEMISTS mean when they said Sal Ammoniac, so we leave this topic of CHEMISTs, where I am happy that you have learned many things, but the answer I already told above, that no any chemist will ever able to connect us to the proper understanding of the books of the Philosophers. If they could then why don't they themselves becomes an ALCHEMIST.
And again brother, consider yourself now, would you divulge yourself to the public openly? Nobody does this. Therefore, we cannot know who achieved what with any certainty. We must read and understand the words left behind and judge for ourselves the merit of those words.

Traveller wrote:

And I must say that there is such an ignorance in these modern sciences that where no one is getting succeed, and if someone able to achieve success then because of this mentally disordered physical world, he also spend his whole life considering that he has made the Mercury of the Philosophers or the Stone of the Philosophers, even his work only belongs to a Minor side of Alchemy.

Again, should someone succeed, you may never know. You yourself have stated that you wish to hide the work. Just because you don't know of any success doesn't translate to there being no success. This is an assumption.


Traveller wrote:
Remember here I call Minor, means the work which is done by without using the true Philosophers Mercury, but as you said that the Minor work means the work on Plants, then I don’t include Plants in Alchemy, because I have specialized in Minerals which I experienced that these things are far more potent then any Plant, moreover Plants work also need the Universal Dissolvent according to the Urbigerus, so that’s why these things are excluded from the Minor work. So in place of plants I have discovered my own works in Minerals kingdom to make the tinctures which will be workable as good medicines and after fermentation will also prove a good transmutation in a Minor way.

There is no such work according to your understanding imho. I cannot prove it. No one can prove anything wishing to remain anonymous.
I did not say that the minor work is the work of plants. You have said this and again, this is your assumption.
I agree with you that plant work requires the secret solvent. All alchemic work requires it.

Traveller wrote:
I will also tell you the right way to do this work, as I will do this only for all the seekers of this secret Lost Art. But if I will tell you the process right now, then I know that you will start going against it, because the work is without using any Uriine.  Laughing

Those of us who have ventured into the mysteries, know the right way/only way...and we know why according to veritable principles not misinterpretation and misunderstanding.
The Mercury of the plant work will yield an alcohol very pure yet having water cleave to it so intimately that it is impossible to remove all of it.
This Mercury will catch flame when brought in close vicinity to a flame.
This will not occur with minerals and this is a fact which you can easily find.
The art is not lost, it is veiled brother. The Holy Qu'ran tells us this.
The Book tells us this. When we discuss these things, we learn better. This is the way of our community in all times.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:21 am

You know why I like to post alone, the reason I was told to Schmeldvich in my last post.

Chasm wrote:
Traveller wrote:
And I must say that there is such an ignorance in these modern sciences that where no one is getting succeed, and if someone able to achieve success then because of this mentally disordered physical world, he also spend his whole life considering that he has made the Mercury of the Philosophers or the Stone of the Philosophers, even his work only belongs to a Minor side of Alchemy.

Just because you don't know of any success doesn't translate to there being no success. This is an assumption.

Actually in those words I was talking about the self-proclaimed Alchemists like Frater Albertus who discovered something very relevant to the SVP, and spent his whole life considering that he has made the right thing, and when someone asked him in an interview to show this matter, then he was showing and telling him that if some common Gold is added in it, then it will do wonders. I have deeply studied his all works, all writings, and all books, I better know what it was, in fact many peoples know about it, it also having the property to catch a fire.

Chasm wrote:
The Mercury of the plant work will yield an alcohol very pure yet having water cleave to it so intimately that it is impossible to remove all of it.
This Mercury will catch flame when brought in close vicinity to a flame.
This will not occur with minerals and this is a fact which you can easily find.
The art is not lost, it is veiled brother.

Here you really brings my heart, anyways thanks for telling me these amazing informations about the VEILED ART, which is not the LOST ART.

Yes I can see this clearly.

But which really touches my heart, it is this information which you are writing second time in your post,...

Chasm wrote:
This will not occur with minerals and this is a fact which you can easily find.

I was wanted to clear something about your process of Uriine, so that’s why I was replying your posts, and I was said to you that I can enlighten you about your own subject which subject you have chosen for your work of Spagery. So I did it, everyone can see this that where I posted after the method of Bartlett the original source of the same method of Uriine from the book of John French, in that post I have already end this topic on these words that “IT WILL BURN AS FIRE”.

So after this the discussions was over, but still I was answering to your posts, so if we take this topic which is out of subject then we can discuss on it for more than 10 pages, but it will only go in this way yes, no, yes, no, and nothing else.

So if you have another topic then we can discuss on it. But the current topic is over.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:40 pm

Earlier we had this conversation and so I saw that it was fitting to add yet another quote from the author whom I quoted. The quote follows this exchange:

Chasm wrote:
You confuse me with your remarks. Surely you are joking.

Traveller wrote:

There is no joke, first you need to know that I never admire my words, but I only tell others that where I am and who I am, I have a complete education of the Universal Principles and Laws of Nature, I don’t make any mistake, in either guiding others or in doing my own work. So from that knowledge I told you that your prepared Salt still needs something which is "common Sulfur", if you give it through "Sulfate" (in place of using any other source for the Sulfur) then it will more easily merge in your prepared secret Salt, and then your salt will work much better on Gold, which you will realize when you will change its inner constitution and in this way make it perfect for your work.

Chasm wrote:
Hermetic Philosophy teaches us that all matter is composed of mercury, sulphur and salt.

Traveller wrote:
Let me tell you, that this is nothing to do with this basic theory of Salt, Sulfur and Mercury, which are the smallest part of informations, which our ancient philosophers mentioned in their books, but they never go to write that from which source they derive these informations, which secret source is the Universal Principles of Nature.


Quote :
0F BITUMINOUS SULPHURS.

1. Nearly resembling the nature of sulphur, are those unctuous bodies which spontaneously issue from the ground, in the composition whereof sulphur appears to have the predominant part. Such particularly are the following:
Petroleum or rock-oil, whose name discovers its nature and origin ; it re-  sembles melted Bitumen, or is perhaps separated from it, and trickles out of rocks: its thin, light, of a strong smell, and totally inflammable; it is frequently found swimming on spring-water, and so nearly resembles a distilled oil in several respects, that many have thought it the product: of fire by some subterraneous operation. It is frequently considered as a liquid bitumen ; from which, however, it differs in colour, smell, and transparency.

So here in this quote, we see that the substance of dreggs appears predominately sulphurous. If one works correctly, there is no need for the addition of heterogenous things as sulphur from a foreign source.
In my experience, and as shown by this quote, the bituminous dreggs provide what you call for.
I'm surprised that you would not have noticed this.
We are told, nothing is added and nothing is taken away. This is for good reason my friend. Very Happy  Now, you can take my word, or you can look deeper into your understanding. Sulphur is no small information.
It exists where you haven't looked for it IF you know how to prepare it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:57 am

I knew it that now you will start reminding the thing “Sulfur” which I was told you to use it in your work, as it is also combustible, but again telling you that this is nothing to do with the real Alchemy of the Ancient Philosophers, because this thing what I was said to you it is only useful for Minor works of Alchemy, and also useful for understanding the Universal Principles of Nature, which was my right purpose that why I shared the works of Glauber, that everyone can understand these Fundamental Laws of Nature by the help of which Glauber performed his works and after their proper understanding everyone put their step into the Ancients secret Lost Art of Alchemy. Sulfur is a common disgusting matter, but its dwelling Spirit is very special. But again clearing here that this Spirit is nothing to do with this common Sulfur, in which sense I am telling here, but common Sulfur will be useful only in the minor work of Alchemy. Where someone can perform wonderful works by using it in the form of Sulfate.

Your provided information about Sulfur can be taken philosophically to understand about the origins of this common Sulfur, but again these things are nothing to do with this Alchemy. But your purpose to share this information is, that where you are telling us that your work is not devoid of Sulfur, I don’t know why you are forcing me that we play with each other like a child, as after providing the method of John French, I was feeling that it is not really in need that I ask you that is your matter combustible ? but you are forcing me to ask you, that…

Is your work on any step especially in the end gives you such a Spirit which can burn as Fire, as the above quotes from the books of the Philosophers and the method of John French is telling us ???

Your answer will be NO.

You cannot deny that the Spiritus Vini Lulliani or the Spirit of Wine of the Adepts will not having a property to burn a dipped piece of cloth. This was the reason that why after all the research Frater Albertus chose such a subject which having the properties to catch a fire, and this is the reason that why Dr. Christian Becher chose the name of his book Das Acetone, as well as this is the reason that why all the teachers who made Academies of Alchemy taught the methods to their students to get the inflammable Spirit from the Acetates, where you mentioned above that it will be common Spirit of Wine, as it is also combustible, but in truth no words here carry the right answer.

Let me tell you, that this is only the first simple property which here I was talking about, but there are many other properties which are also attributed to their Mercury, which all are written in the books of the Philosophers.

Here I said enough and everything is cleared now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:14 am

,hi dear friend traveller you say:

Dr. Christian Becher chose the name of his book Das Acetone, as well as this is the reason that why all the teachers who made Academies of Alchemy taught the methods to their students to get the inflammable Spirit from the Acetates,

so in your opinion and in your deep experience

becker in him book famous of Das Acetone
https://www.scribd.com/document/65597145/becker-Das-Acetone
give the correct key ?
as to made SPIRITUS VINE PHILOSOPHICAL ?

and in your opinion and research and your deep work in alchemy

him becker in this book Das Acetone write and give explication the correct PROCESS to made SPIRITUS VINE PHILOSOPHICAL ?

my best regard alexbr


Last edited by alexbr on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:31 am

Traveller wrote:
Your provided information about Sulfur can be taken philosophically to understand about the origins of this common Sulfur, but again these things are nothing to do with this Alchemy. But your purpose to share this information is, that where you are telling us that your work is not devoid of Sulfur, I don’t know why you are forcing me that we play with each other like a child, as after providing the method of John French, I was feeling that it is not really in need that I ask you that is your matter combustible ? but you are forcing me to ask you, that…

The provided information is to be taken philosophically. What I'm attempting to demonstrate is that the sulphur which you claimed is not present, is actually apparently present in a predominate way.
The sulphur is not common sulphur though.

The alchemists call us Sons of Art. Like this we are as children, learning the nature of our world. Their words play with our intellect and challenge our understanding.
A white fetid flame can hardly be attributed to alcohol. There is nothing fetid about alcohol. It's flame is more blue, even when very pure.

Alchemical fire is a secret fire and it burns as a flame but not with a flame. In fact, which you already know, the fire is water, and if a cloth were dipped in it, and subjected to a gentle heat (ignition), it would be consumed, as if by flame.
You will see in time, that whatever coction that you fashion which catches flame, will not perform any works. The flame is the great TYRO.
It is the bane of all seekers and often roots out those who have not yet entered into the closed palace.
And don't take this in any wrong way brother because our discussion here has giving our members much to ponder. This is the way of those who came before us. Did not the TURBA show us this? And when each philosopher spoke, his peers would judge that he spoke correctly.

You possess chemical knowledge and use it to understand alchemy, but this knowledge will only take you so far. And as I see it, things become sophisticated where there need be none.

No! My solvent does not catch on fire (it's not flammable). Alcohol catches on fire (it's flammable). This could be dangerous for someone working in the right way with vegetables who is unfamiliar with the praxis, however, my solvent does burn as fire, which is evidenced by the calcined matter subjected to my solvent which was consumed to utter blackness, shown on Alchemy Processes. So my answer to your question is YES!
My suggestion to you is to read the scripts carefully and to experiment.
Then you will be better able to separate the literal from the philosophical as the case may be with the "burning cloth".
No universal solvent is found in the vegetable kingdom. The highest kingdom is that of animalia...specifically Man. We must take the last and highest, to subjugate the first and lowest mineralis. Here you have a deeper understanding of the ouroborus. All is one.

My regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:12 am

I am surprised that after providing all the quotes from the books of the Philosophers where they all literally claimed that the dipped cloth will kindle with a flame, but since you are still only beating about the bush, as you were doing before starting our discussion, it means that your eyes are not able to see what is here open and clear.

Naked truth is that you have destroyed common Gold into the form of red powder, after using your carbonated fusible Salt which you were made after doing some Spagery on common Uriine, and after projecting this red powder on common Mercury you have transmuted some part of it, which will be like a precipitation or amalgamation of the same Gold which you were used in making of this red powder.

What you have done, it comes in the Law of Perfection which I have already shared in my thread of Alchemy towards Chemistry with the complete details, which is all about that how to destroy any metal and this information is not away from my knowledge.

So because of your this work, you are not agreeing to either any work of Glauber as well as of the Philosophers, so I can only say that good luck with your work of Spagery on Animals Kingdom because it is the Highest among all the Kingdoms.

lol!

Alexbr wrote:
Is Becker in this book Das Acetone write and give explication the correct PROCESS to made SPIRITUS VINE PHILOSOPHICAL ?

Traveller wrote:
But in truth no words here carry the right answer.

Actually my friend there are thousands of books written by different CHEMISTS, where includes hundreds of liquids which can catch a fire, but no one is yet able to find or discover the same thing which our Adepts were made some hundreds of years ago. In the same way someone can also find the information, that our Chemistry have progressed so far where they able to make hundreds of different varieties of Acids, but no one is yet able to discover the Acid of the Philosophers, which they were made for the preparation of the different matters.

This is the way of the Alchemists and their Philosophical works, which again no one ever able to achieve without understanding their very initial education in this way. Which were to be call the Occult Sciences in those days which they used to understand the mysteries of Matter.

You have to agree with this fact that there is something in their education, where they have written thousands of the books but again if we invite any highly educated person of this time like PHD, Doctor, Engineer, Officer, then will he be able to understand the only one single method written in the book of a Philosopher ?

In fact after reading these things he will start to go away from it, and you will learn the moral of the story in the end that the Grapes are Sour, even the method was about making Sugar from the same Grapes.

Here again I said enough.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:38 am

animal solvent

for who work in animal way and animal solvent i know well but is not now of my interesting working in lab with animal substance now i prefer different substance not animal to work in lab

but about the animal solvente there are very clear speak and very very clear and explicity explication about it in manuscript of cristoforo parigino in him manuscript violetta lucidarius summetta but are in latin and italian all

https://brbl-dl.library.yale.edu/vufind/Record/3792464
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:42 am

VERY THANKS dear friend Traveler
you say

You have to agree with this fact that there is something in their education, where they have written thousands of the books but again if we invite any highly educated person of this time like PHD, Doctor, Engineer, Officer, then will he be able to understand the only one single method written in the book of a Philosopher ?

In fact after reading these things he will start to go away from it, and you will learn the moral of the story in the end that the Grapes are Sour, even the method was about making Sugar from the same Grapes.


ok thanks so please can made more put deep clear this explication here in forum of nik

in what books or write there are good indication and explication on made the true SVP ?

so go in forum of nik it is correct go more deep and clear explication about instruction clear of as made SVP

so:

1
in RC thesaro thesaurorum there are a cap on SVP made by vine of true uva vegetable  

so what you think about this instruction ?

and NB
similar intruction also there are abuot it instruction on gosset revetation cabalistic in the toeltius coelum reserratum chimicum
and in extasy secret of federico gualdi
2
and about this indication of glauber say on bsilio valentino to made by acis and alchol water mother ?
see  vrite of glauber attach here

my best regard


Last edited by alexbr on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:16 pm

Traveller wrote:
I am surprised that after providing all the quotes from the books of the Philosophers where they all literally claimed that the dipped cloth will kindle with a flame, but since you are still only beating about the bush, as you were doing before starting our discussion, it means that your eyes are not able to see what is here open and clear.
No my friend. As I've said, you must read correctly that you may know where they speak of alcohol and hide our solvent which burns on a higher level like a flame. It's not a sophistication as I've told you.

Traveller wrote:
Naked truth is that you have destroyed common Gold into the forof red powder, after using your carbonated fusible Salt which you were made after doing some Spagery on common Uriine, and after projecting this red powder on common Mercury you have transmuted some part of it, which will be like a precipitation or amalgamation of the same Gold which you were used in making of this red powder.

Here again you are making assumptions. I do not use gold to make my solvent. This is contrary, blatantly, to philosophy. What you've just described is obviously wrong and not anywhere close to a simple and correct method.

Traveller wrote:

What you have done, it comes in the Law of Perfection which I have already shared in my thread of Alchemy towards Chemistry with the complete details, which is all about that how to destroy any metal and this information is not away from my knowledge.

Again, you suppose yourself to know my work, which I claim is that of the philosophers, yet you are still wrong! Had you read my posts on the other forum, you'd have seen how I've repeatedly said that gold is not used in the work. Gold has its use, but only when the solvent has been confected.

Traveller wrote:
So because of your this work, you are not agreeing to either any work of Glauber as well as of the Philosophers, so I can only say that good luck with your work of Spagery on Animals Kingdom because it is the Highest among all the Kingdoms.

Yet again you misunderstand brother. I wholeheartedly agree with Glauber. He has given many recipes and experiments to demonstrate some common chemical properties.
What most seekers are unaware of is that he has hidden his true intent within these common works of his. If your eyes are open, you will see this. In fact, this revelation exists in the preface of his "Works"
His experiments are a guide. He has left nothing out. He has given everything. The seeker must take the information of these experiments and see the correct philosophical way.

Also, I agree with the philosophers. I just don't agree with you in all places because I can see from your own words that you misinterpret the texts.
You've done many works yes? You are an adept as you have claimed yes? Then surely, you have burned a cloth with your solvent in the presence of Allah the most high and watched it burn in flame; and this very solvent dissolves gold into a red powder. Is this correct?



Alexbr wrote:
Is Becker in this book Das Acetone write and give explication the correct PROCESS to made SPIRITUS VINE PHILOSOPHICAL ?

Traveller wrote:
But in truth no words here carry the right answer.

Traveller wrote:
Actually my friend there are thousands of books written by different CHEMISTS, where includes hundreds of liquids which can catch a fire, but no one is yet able to find or discover the same thing which our Adepts were made some hundreds of years ago. In the same way someone can also find the information, that our Chemistry have progressed so far where they able to make hundreds of different varieties of Acids, but no one is yet able to discover the Acid of the Philosophers, which they were made for the preparation of the different matters.

This is the way of the Alchemists and their Philosophical works, which again no one ever able to achieve without understanding their very initial education in this way. Which were to be call the Occult Sciences in those days which they used to understand the mysteries of Matter.

You have to agree with this fact that there is something in their education, where they have written thousands of the books but again if we invite any highly educated person of this time like PHD, Doctor, Engineer, Officer, then will he be able to understand the only one single method written in the book of a Philosopher ?

In fact after reading these things he will start to go away from it, and you will learn the moral of the story in the end that the Grapes are Sour, even the method was about making Sugar from the same Grapes.

Here again I said enough
.

So basically you can tell alexbr nothing at all other than what is obvious Arrow
You're just speaking in circles, however, as I've answered your questions, answer mine above and alexbr will have his answer. What do you say brother Question
Tell us that you have burned the cloth. Describe it in detail and this will be enough!
Until then my friend, I will continue to learn more of your knowledge from what you reveal. jocolor
In fact, we all get to learn from your revelations...especially alexbr Very Happy

With kindest regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:18 pm

Alexbr wrote:
animal solvent

Don’t take this literally, I was saying this ironically to Chasm.

And about the quote of Glauber on the Spirit of Wine of Basilius, then don’t take this information seriously, I have already given you the right answer about this, that as an information it is good, but for following the method there is nothing true.

Anyways I did a progress on the method of Glauber, I will tell you.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:30 pm

Chasm wrote:
Gold has its use, but only when the solvent has been confected.

I also said the same thing, read it again.

I was just joking that I want to know your process, but the truth is that I already know that what you have done, about which I was telling you that it is still imperfect and there is still something missing, which you don't want to add, because of the Hermetic Philosophy of using only the ONE matter.

lol!

So in the end the simple thing is that if you gain profit from your work then I am very happy, but if you don't gain anything then you can improve your method in the way as I have guided you.

That's all what I was trying to tell you from the start.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:32 pm



Alexbr is quite astute! This post is indicative of what I'm saying. It is openly written but is not the philosophical work.
The vegetable fire of alcohol is used to affect the mineral work in a philosophical way.

Now, Alexbr may be upset with me, but he cannot deny his own findings which support my discussion.  Very Happy
It should also be obvious to Alexbr that these discussions may yield fruit if one knows when to pick it. Very Happy
By the way Alexbr, I'm still respectful of you even though you've publically disrespected me.
I hope that you and you're group can see the merit of a lively and cordial conversation.

My regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:41 pm

Traveller wrote:

Chasm wrote:
Gold has its use, but only when the solvent has been confected.

I also said the same thing, read it again.

I was just joking that I want to know your process, but the truth is that I already know that what you have done, about which I was telling you that it is still imperfect and there is still something missing, which you don't want to add, because of the Hermetic Philosophy of using only the ONE matter.
So my friend, does this mean that you will not describe the "burning cloth" for us? scratch

COME ON! jocolor

I was looking forward to this. Very Happy  I still wish to hear your description...please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:05 pm

Chasm wrote:
Does this mean that you will not describe the "burning cloth" for us?
I still wish to hear your description...please!

If you can’t carefully read the very first statements of all the Philosophers I have quoted here for you, then what you will learn from my experiences in this way when I will tell you more things about this.  scratch

I saw that you understood only your own Philosophy and have wasted your all time on the forums. Where you have done such things that now you have become in such a state of ignorance that no one can enlighten you but in the end you will still finding your prima materia in a Lavatory.  Laughing

Am I right ?

I have got 3 meanings in the dictionary about your username Chasm,…

1. deep hole in earth: a deep crack or hole in the ground
2. wide difference: a wide difference in feelings, ideas, or interests.
3. gap or break: a large gap or break in the progress or continuity of something.

I think the last one is the right one, which is your break time to collect your Prima Materia. I think that's why you have chosen this word.

lol!

You misunderstood the term when you said ONE matter.

The right term is FIRST matter, Hermetic Philosophy teaches us that when you able to change anything into its FIRST matter then you can do your Spagery on this matter to accomplish your Art.

Which FIRST matter cannot be prepare until we don’t have a true Universal Dissolvent, which is again of two kinds first serves for changing everything into their FIRST matter and second serves to complete our Spagyrical operations.

But the funny thing is that Uriine doesn’t come in any FIRST matter, where you are doing your all Spagery.

As you were not getting my point to burn a cloth for checking the purity of our Mercury, then in the same way I am also not getting the point that according to you, is your Prima Materia already in a prepared form ? I mean God has put this FIRST matter in us in such a state. WOW, how ignorant I was, really.

You are not learning from me, but I am learning many things from you.

I will teach to alexbr but I want to ask you that with this knowledge how many peoples you have taught yet ?

One was from India, and others ???

To such an Activity, I am surprised that Schmledvich didn't take any notice yet. But with his discovery of his own secret matter how he will go against you.  scratch

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:34 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
Does this mean that you will not describe the "burning cloth" for us?
I still wish to hear your description...please!

If you can’t carefully read the very first statements of all the Philosophers I have quoted here for you, then what you will learn from my experiences in this way when I will tell you more things about this.  scratch

I saw that you understood only your own Philosophy and have wasted your all time on the forums. Where you have done such things that now you have become in such a state of ignorance that no one can enlighten you but in the end you will still finding your prima materia in a Lavatory.  Laughing

Am I right ?

Traveller, there is a vegetable Mercury. This is alcohol. It burns. This is the omega of the vegetable kingdom before we enter the animalia kingdom. I understand well what fire and solvent the alchemists are speaking of. I'm questioning your understanding. You should support your understanding with logical explanations that can be verified in one way or another. I've pointed out that you must carefully discern the difference between burn like a flame to burn with flame.
Recognizing the difference let's you know which Mercury is being spoken of, and now you choose to only insult me! This is true ignorance.

Traveller wrote:
I have got 3 meanings in the dictionary about your username Chasm,…

1. deep hole in earth: a deep crack or hole in the ground
2. wide difference: a wide difference in feelings, ideas, or interests.
3. gap or break: a large gap or break in the progress or continuity of something.

I think the last one is the right one, which is your break time to collect your Prima Materia. I think that's why you have chosen this word.

I'm flattered that you would look up my moniker. Illen A Cluf, who fashions himself after Fulcanelli has done the same thing. You are just like him in this way. You both attack my moniker to hurl insults at me   jocolor

Here is another definition of chasm.

4. The inconceivable and all encompassing invisible void from which chaos is first liberated. This philosophical definition encompasses the lower definitions which you've posted above. jocolor


Traveller wrote:
You misunderstood the term when you said ONE matter.

The right term is FIRST matter, Hermetic Philosophy teaches us that when you able to change anything into its FIRST matter then you can do your Spagery on this matter to accomplish your Art.

Which FIRST matter cannot be prepare until we don’t have a true Universal Dissolvent, which is again of two kinds first serves for changing everything into their FIRST matter and second serves to complete our Spagyrical operations.

But the funny thing is that Uriine doesn’t come in any FIRST matter, where you are doing your all Spagery.

When Pulvis Rubeus said that we must work backwards, how did you understand this?
If one works on any matter under the moon, is he working with FIRST MATTER!!!  No, not at all!
We work with ONE MATTER, backwards towards the philosophic first matter.
So here again in the midst of your insults, you've shown your ignorance to everyone here...especially Alexbr.

Traveller wrote:
As you were not getting my point to burn a cloth for checking the purity of our Mercury, then in the same way I am also not getting the point that according to you, is your Prima Materia already in a prepared form ? I mean God has put this FIRST matter in us in such a state. WOW, how ignorant I was, really.

Brother, let's not descend into depravity here. Simply say that you cannot describe the burning of the cloth. This would be the noble thing for you to do. There is no shame in this. None of us are perfect and we all make mistakes. I respect that you are educated and skilled in rhetoric, but don't demean yourself by attempting to insult me. It's not a good look.


Traveller wrote:
You are not learning from me, but I am learning many things from you.

I will teach to alexbr but I want to ask you that with this knowledge how many peoples you have taught yet ?

One was from India, and others ???

To such an Activity, I am surprised that Schmledvich didn't take any notice yet. But with his discovery of his own secret matter how he will go against you.  scratch


As I've said before, I'm learning very much about your understanding. So are others, this is why I've chosen to come to this forum. It was ready for me the moment you began to speak erroneously in an authoritative way.
I can tell you with all certainty, that you will teach Alexbr absolutely nothing other than what you've taught me so far, viz. that you are lost in the labyrinth having let go of Ariadne's thread and that, until you have met with some true alchemical success, you will constantly be bouncing back and forth mixing the literal with the philosophical in a Wonderland where up is down. bounce
I will tell you again, I am no teacher and I have no students. My guides are those brothers, who showing charity, left us words to ponder that their knowledge be not lost to posterity.

So, since you will not describe a burning cloth, a subject which you yourself brought up, choosing now to descend into childish insults, I will take leave of this thread, as I've achieved to my own satisfaction, an understanding of your lack of knowledge.  jocolor

My brother, don't take this the wrong way. I only wish to speak truthfully in the presence of Allah.
I am still respectful of you and your intentions just as I am respectful of Alexbr and his intention even though I don't agree with him.
So good luck my brother in art. I've had a great time here learning with you. jocolor

Blessings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:49 pm

But many things you can also learn from Illen A Cluff, I think he is an intelligent guy.

Would you like to tell here something about him, I want to know about him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:25 pm

Traveller wrote:
But many things you can also learn from Illen A Cluff, I think he is an intelligent guy.

Would you like to tell here something about him, I want to know about him.


Illen is a smart guy. He has it within himself to be courteous. I've seen this. As I said, he's much like you. He professes to know a lot, but in reality, he knows little, this is not to imply that you know nothing.
He is proud of his educational pedigree and wears it as a badge of honor. This, however, does not make one proficient in the study of alchemy.
He doesn't like to display any of his theories in detail, but rather chooses to jump on whatever bandwagon that comes across as being the best guess at this time. JDP and Andro are some of his favorite peers.
I believe he simply wants to hide the fact that he's not as knowledgeable as he'd like to be seen.
According to him, he hasn't begun the work as yet because he finds it important to have a working knowledge before beginning.
He and I have knocked heads a couple of times. He resorts to tactics much like you when squeezed into putting something useful on the table. But I've come to expect this from most aspiring seekers. It's a shame!!
Scripture teaches that more is accomplished with kind words than harsh words . But who am I to speak for others in this regard?

Brother, should you wish to tell me about the burning cloth with the secret solvent, I will be ready to listen at any time. Your description of this is important to me as it will tell me a lot.
If you choose to refuse, which it appears you will, then this too is understandable.
I've openly stated that I wanted to learn from you of your understanding. I have gotten the cream, but not the cherry. cherry  I can be satisfied without it.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:39 am

Actually when I used the word Intelligent then I was said it in a different sense, I explain,…

There is some very basic knowledge which if I tell to someone who is passing nearly across the road, then I will say that he has become intelligent and further in the upcoming time will also become an Adept, because this basic knowledge will helps him to understand all the books of the philosophers. Which I cannot see in you, not in JDP, or not in any other member of any site.

Again it doesn’t mean that you all are not knowledgeable, but what exactly I said here, that if someone after spending decades in his search don’t able to understand a one single method which is written in the book of a philosopher, then still he is just wandering out of the field along with his lot of knowledge.

I have seen many times that you show us your vast profound knowledge about Nature, I will give a mark to you, JDP, and Andro that you all have covered almost 60% of the right understanding of the hermetic philosophy but if you don’t have that basic knowledge then what you all know, IT IS NOTHING.

You know why I start misbehaving with you, because you are saying openly that you want to learn from me but what I clearly see that you believe only on your own philosophy and on your own work, which you have done in a wrong way, or if you able to done it in a right way then still you can’t accomplish anything, because where you were looking to achieve your goal there is nothing SPECIAL.

And please take my advice that don’t argue with Illen again, because he is not of your class, actually my friend the problem is that there are such hundreds of cases where the different categories of peoples are interacting on the forums with each other, no one having an ability to lead or give them a right direction, for example if a person have spent his most of the time in finding and understanding the mysteries behind animals kingdom, then if he talks to such a person who has successfully able to replicate the methods written in the books of the philosophers, then they both will only mess their own brains, because their class is different, their minds are different. I agree that both can show their understanding of the right hermetic philosophy, but for which special thing they both are using this hermetic philosophy, this is where it will create a problem.

So this is the same case here, you feel that you can learn from me, but I assure you that you can’t, Schmeldvich was also wanted the fruitful discussions, but in truth he also belongs to another case, he was following such a method which I never saw, heard or read anywhere in any book of the Philosopher. So in which case I say that there will never be any discussion but both will only ruin or destroy the minds of each other.

So only the two Adepts can do what you call a fruitful discussion, and if such a person will come here then I will show how it goes.

So for further to continue this distracting or destructing discussion, I want to ask you something, if you will rightly able to give this answer then we will continue, because this is where I have spent my time, and I also want to know that to who I am dealing here…

Can we use Oil of Tartar in place of Uriine, according to the books of the Philosophers ?

What you say, according to their Alchemical perspective, they both are same things or not, if not then how you will explain this ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:18 am

Traveller wrote:
So only the two Adepts can do what you call a fruitful discussion, and if such a person will come here then I will show how it goes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:13 am

Traveller wrote:
It means God has put this FIRST matter in us in such a prepared state. WOW, how ignorant I was, really.

I want to ask you that with this knowledge how many peoples you have taught yet ?

One was from India, and others ???

To such an Activity, I am surprised that Schmledvich didn't take any notice yet. But with his discovery of his own secret matter how he will go against you. scratch

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:54 am

hi dear friend traveler

you say

Can we use Oil of Tartar in place of Uriine, according to the books of the Philosophers ?


YES SURE
phenotus in theatrum chimicun give this key FOR MADE SOLVENT SECRET ETC
and also this key it is give in many cap of thesauro thesaurorun and fedreico gualdi and also gosset in him important book revelation cabalistic

give this key FOR MADE by vine and tartar and feccia of vine the SOLVENT SECRET ETC

ps
now i found thesauro gosset phenotus etc
and i put here the cap about it tartar and vine vinagre etc and made with they some different solvent secret svp etc so we can deep analyzed all toghever this instruction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:34 am

Thanx Alex,

But actually I was asked this question to Chasm to test his education which we call his vast profound knowledge, but I am worried that how he will give the answer because I asked the question according to the books of the Philosophers, which are not the CHEMISTS.

I mean they are such persons who don’t follow any book of a philosopher, because their methods are hardly to be found in any book. But for messing the brains of others, they can be found on every site.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:57 am

THEY 2 LIKE WORK WITH ANIMAL MATTER URIINE similar as book of acquarius  

and also Schmildvich use BLOOD WITH MANY LONG IMBIBITIONS solve and coagula with URIINE and about it THERE ARE MANY DOC and write  CALL TRACTAT PRECIUSUS etc

and they made also the secret solvent by uriine etc

this way i know very well but now is not in my interesting and now i not lost my time in this animal human way

i prefer way not human and not animal

so imho we can analyzed better vine tartar etc and the secret solvent svp etc made by it the matter not human and not animal imho it is must more interesting to work in lab
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   

Back to top Go down
 
Mystery of GW
Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hidden secret city- A TRUE MYSTERY! may seem long but worth the read.
» Mystery "Angel" Priest Appears To Save Trapped Girl
» BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..
» D13 WATCHMEN - THE GREATEST MYSTERY OF EARTH REVEALED! EZEKIEL'S WHEELS UNVEILED
» Mysterious & Powerful Scripture God gave me today

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: